Highly recommend if you bill on a recurring basis.

Bewertet am 26.7.2013
Monarch pool spa
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I wasn't sure if Rerun was right for my kind of business since we do one off charges sometimes in addition to charging on a regular basis every month. I requested a demo of Rerun on the website and was immediately blown away by the great customer service that was provided to me. They were able to answer all of my questions, show me how the product works, and how i would integrate this with my QuickBooks accounting software. Great product, runs smooth, never an issues. Highly recommend if you bill on a recurring basis.

Vorteile: Customer Service
Smooth Transactions
Integrates perfectly

Nachteile: Syncing can get a little confusing

von Rerun LLC an 26.7.2013

We are so glad you like it. Thank you for being a customer of Rerun and we appreciate your business.

Finally!

Bewertet am 5.6.2014
Brian C.

Kommentare: My business needed a way to bill for my lawn care services and collecting checks was a pain. I wanted to go 100% credit card - still kind of a pain, so I was told about Rerun, where I could setup recurring charges and let it do the rest. Wow, its been great, few hiccups, but the folks at Rerun were super helpful, and based in NJ. So far, it has saved me tons of time and when a credit expires, I get notified and my customer can enter their new credit card number online without me even having to deal with it. Awesome. Now I have payment streams setup for each of my service plans and I spent more time in the field and less in the office.

Outstanding...

Bewertet am 26.7.2013
Small business owner - landscaping service
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I am a small business owner for a landscaping company. I needed to find a suitable solution to give my customers the option of paying with their credit card, and Rerun did just that. I type in the customers credit card based on the package they purchased and Rerun automatically lets me bill them once a month for the service from May to October. Great product and good support too!

Vorteile: Automatically does my billing for me
Good staff and support

von Rerun LLC an 26.7.2013

What a great app.

Bewertet am 10.11.2015
Roger F.
CPA

Kommentare: Rerun has helped our business tremendously. We've always collected payments through paper checks in the mail that were deposited it at the bank a few times a week, or whenever we would get them in. Rerun has automated our entire billing process which has not only allowed us to get paid online, but get paid on time! This app has been a lifesaver.

Makes memberships a breeze

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Sharon M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Love how easy it is to set up a new member and track payments. Took a little bit of time to get the streams set up but now they are done its simple.

Vorteile: Low cost and dashboard make cashflow forecasting a breeze.

Nachteile: Learning how to get the streams set up to run effectively.

Bewertet am 1.2.2016