Filtern nach:

Über iMaint

Einfach zu bedienende, anpassbare, flexible und skalierbare CMMS-/EAM-Software, die Nutzern hilft, kritische Wartungsherausforderungen zu lösen und den ROI zu maximieren.

Erfahre mehr über iMaint

James M.
Mechanical Planner / Scheduler
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2019

"New User Review ( Royal Canin )"

Kommentare: Very Professional and Helpful Staff.

Vorteile: The Setup and Usability of the Software, along with the ease of doing Work Requests VIA the Internet.

Nachteile: Can't say I don't like anything about it so far.

von DPSI an 3.1.2019

Thanks for the kind review, James!

• Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Steve M.
Process Improvement Consultant
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"iMaint Version 4.2"

Kommentare: The iMaint software is great but the customer support from DPSI is the best in the business. Every question I have had about this software over the last few years has been answered timely, explained thoroughly by a "real person" who understands the product and isn't just reading from a script. Everyone from DPSI has been a pleasure to work with!

Vorteile: iMaint Version 4.2 is so much easier to use than previous versions and has great new features! The "Touch View" is very intuitive and operates in familiar screen tiles, much like a cell phone or tablet. The attachments feature allows PDF's, TIF and JPG files to be printed on work orders or used as a thumbnail "link to external resource". Now you can have detailed work instructions printed along with the work orders for PMs automatically through the scheduling. The Thumbnails to external resources create hyperlinks for files that can contain even more detailed information such as repair videos, manuals and other files that would be too large to store within the program. The new features in 4.2 make this software the best CMMS I have used to date.

Nachteile: No real complaints about the software but the user manuals could be more visual and for new users an explanation of the theory behind "relational database management " and the importance of entering the correct type of data with consistent naming protocol because this affects the reporting features and the ability to gain insight into the some of the budgeting and staffing decisions a company could benefit from using the software. iMaint is more than just a program for generating work orders and doing inventory it is an effective management tool if fully utilized.

von DPSI an 3.1.2019

Thanks for the review, Steve!

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Chris F.
Maintenance Manager
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"Lots of features, lots of work :("

Kommentare: Frustrating... a little... Took too much time to set up things for PM's and the reporting was never the way I needed it. Maintenance Calendar was non existent.

Vorteile: iMaint has lots of options and features. Too many sometimes. The customer support is good, but it seemed I needed it more often than I should.

Nachteile: There are too many steps to setting up simple repeatiing PM's.. It's just more complicated than it needs to be.

von DPSI an 7.10.2019

Chris, we are sorry you had issues using iMaint and appreciate your feedback. Although it is feature-rich, you can also customize the navigation tree and utilize form designer to simplify views for a basic user. There are 200+ report/graph templates that can be altered by the user, and you can create new reports as well. Our resource allocation module gives a calendar view of upcoming work and available resources. Additionally, we do offer numerous video tutorials and webinar opportunities where our users can gain more knowledge.

• Bewertet am 30.9.2019
David M.
Transit Technology Analyst
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2020

"5 star support"

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was absolutely fantastic. Didn't have to look much up because she knew everything :) Very personable, funny and was a joy to work with. She's what you would hope to have in customer service. Keep doing what you're doing!

Vorteile: I like how my coworkers who use the software like it. I'm writing the review for Customer Support

Nachteile: Not much to not like. Being in IT I know I don't have to dedicate hardly any time to the program because it just works

von DPSI an 20.3.2020

Thanks for the review, David. We're so glad to hear your experience with Customer Support went well!

• Bewertet am 17.3.2020
Joe W.
Fleet Supervisor
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2019

"9 Year User"

Kommentare: As a fleet maintenance operation, we don't need a lot of the options that iMaint offers, but it works well for us. I have been a user for 9 years, first as a mechanic, and now as a supervisor.

Vorteile: I like the ability to skip fields I don't need on a given work order. It makes things go faster

Nachteile: I believe that some of the fields could use better definitions, perhaps utilizing an icon so users can click to get more information

von DPSI an 1.4.2019

Thanks for the review, Joe!

• Bewertet am 25.3.2019
David K.
Maintenance Planner
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2020

"Novel thoughts"

Kommentare: I have not used other CMMS systems in my Industry experience, previously used Service Industry software. With that said I find it to be effective for what I need it to do. You have way more capability than I know what to do with.

Vorteile: I like the filter search options, I use these often.
I like the ability to switch views, I mostly go between Datasheet and Tab.
For the most part, figuring out how to use it is intuitive.

Nachteile: I do find it quirky to use but...I am mostly self taught and suspect the quirks are related to how we have set up and use the various modules at the Administrative level.

von DPSI an 19.5.2020

Thanks for the review, David!

• Bewertet am 10.5.2020
Brian H.
maintenance planner, inventory control manager
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2020

" iMaint EAM review"

Kommentare: it has been ok. some good and bad depending on the situations but i will say [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been Excellent on working with me on understanding the program and getting it working better for us. She is very good!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very responsive to any questions I have and concerns no matter the time of day.

Vorteile: I have to look at many area because I use many sections. Lets start with inventory, letting up quick parts is very easy. doing the upload isn't from a spread sheet. Purchasing has some parts are good so far but working doesn't really fit correctly. I would suggest getting with buys on correct terms. receiving is very easy as i just started that section.

Nachteile: The planning side of it isn't real easy for putting items in a "que" to plan and schedule when you have multi lines. I think alot of work needs to be done with the reports. many of your reports do not fit industrial applications so we have to modify them which at that point we loose support.

von DPSI an 25.3.2020

Brian, thanks for your review! iMaint has many modules to accommodate the maintenance management process as a whole. Some you may use, others you may not. User profiles, as well as most screens, can be configured to display only what's relevant for additional ease of use.

We also understand our 200+ report templates may not always provide what you need. But, we did embed a report editor/builder into iMaint so that users can create additional report templates.

Our purchasing module is not as robust as an ERP system. It was designed to give users a method for maintenance purchases in the event a customer did not use a separate purchasing system. Additionally, we do integrate with ERP systems.

Please know we are working on ways to improve the maintenance planning and scheduling processes, as well as our software in general. Feedback such as yours is taken into consideration as we develop new releases. Please reach out to your Customer Account Manager to discuss in more detail!

• Bewertet am 20.3.2020
Fred H.
Systems Analyst
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.3.2019

"iMaint 4.1"

Vorteile: The Dashboard has become a great management tool for the department. We are able to run five different groups with one software package.

Nachteile: Resource intensive during initial implementation. The application requires knowledge personnel to maintain to keep everything efficient.

von DPSI an 13.3.2019

Thanks for the review, Fred!

• Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Robert Y.
Inventory CLerk
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2020

"iMaint User"

Vorteile: I like the functionality of it, easy to use and follow.

Nachteile: I wish there was a better parts tree, like that of the asset tree. Or maybe adjusting the Asset tree, so that it can branch out more instead of being singular.

von DPSI an 12.5.2020

Thanks for your review, Robert!

• Bewertet am 8.5.2020
Mukesh P.
Reliability Lead
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2020

"Excellent "

Vorteile: Its user friendly once everything is set up

Nachteile: Initially set up all data is difficult and required support from imaint

von DPSI an 30.3.2020

Thanks for the reivew, Mukesh. Your feedback is appreciated!

• Bewertet am 27.3.2020
Carlo O.
PLANNING, CENTRAL ENGINEERING OPERATIONS
Pharmazeutika, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2018

"MINOR HICCUPS WHEN INTEGRATED INTO OUR COMPANY, OVERALL A GREAT PLATFORM FOR A CMMS"

Kommentare: ABILITY TO IMPROVE OUR MAINTENANCE STANDARDS, BY CAPTURING KPI's ESSENTIAL TO MEETING ACTION ITEMS, AND REDUCING UNPLANNED DOWNTIMES

Vorteile: THE FEATURES: REPORTING CAPTURES KPI's THAT WE NEED TO KEEP OUR TEAMS INFORMED. RESOURCE ALLOCATION, UNPLANNED DOWNTIMES, LABOR DISTRIBUTION ARE JUST THE FEW FEATURES THAT I LIKE ABOUT iMAINT

Nachteile: SEVERAL TIMES A MONTH, I RECEIVE ERRORS WHEN GENERATING REPORTS. ONCE IN A BLUE MOON, WHEN CAPTURING DATA, THE DATE RANGE IS NOT ACCURATE AND I START FROM THE BEGINNING AND THIS OFTENTIMES MITIGATES THE ISSUE

Leonard T.
PC Tech/Software
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"Using Imaint for Fleet"

Kommentare: Overall Imaint is a very good tool. Requests to Work Orders, tracking parts, labor hours, downtime makes management job easier when time to replace equipment or vehicles.

Vorteile: Imaint makes record keeping of equipment from Birth to death easier, such as entering the assest, tracking parts, scheduling maintenance.

Nachteile: The input order of creating a work order. Seems like the information on the unit procedure page should on the first input page.

von DPSI an 13.3.2019

Thanks for the feedback, Leonard!

• Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Sid S.
IT Applicatiion Analyst II
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2019

"General Software Reveiw"

Kommentare: I'm an production administrator and implementation. I am not a daily user, however, from working with the daily users, most of the complaints were the complexity of the product screens, and the ease of use. I realize some users are more or less advance with computer than others. Most of the users generally are shop/field users so they always struggle with using the software. My experience with DPSI support is however super! Top class, very helpful, and professional.

Vorteile: Features rich! I think iMaint is very sophisticated software and very detail.

Nachteile: Ease of Use. The learning curve is rather complicated for general users. Maybe it's because the screen layout is rather complicated. If somehow, the screen could be modified to look less complicated or more user friendly.

von DPSI an 14.8.2019

Thanks for your review and feedback, Sid! Keep in mind that although iMaint is a feature-rich product, you can also modify screens according to user/function to simplify views.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2019
David M.
Maintenance Mechanic
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2019

"iMaint allows us to use only the portions that suit our company's needs."

Kommentare: We're just scratching the surface on getting the full benefits of the program implemented but our transfer from PMC to iMaint was almost seamless. We were able to use the demo site to get familiar with the system and do a trial run on the steps we had to do to get everything set up.

Vorteile: We were using PMC for our maintenance tracking but we had problems with connectivity to our server. We switched to iMaint cloud based services and our database no longer has problems with dropped information. iMaint also offers more options for searching the database.

Nachteile: Some of the things PMC did such as opening the document after an export aren't an option in iMaint and add extra steps to processes we do on a daily basis.

von DPSI an 2.4.2019

Thanks, David!

• Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Ramsey S.
Maintenance Planner
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2018

"Very useful software. Great for tracking history of maintenance and life of equipment. "

Vorteile: The ability to filter out work orders to determine the history of equipment worked on. We can also track time spent on jobs and better plan on future jobs.

Nachteile: It's not as user friendly as I think it could be. It seems like an unnecessary amount of steps to create PM's, for example.

Security Guard
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2018

"Very easy to use"

Vorteile: iMaint is very user friendly and keeps yourself and your business organized. The reporting options are excellent.

Nachteile: I have encountered one issue where the software froze on me but it only occurred once so overall I do not have any cons.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Francine C.
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 28.6.2012

Kommentare: I use iMaint where I work. It is an excellent system and very user friendly. It’s amazing how you can create reports based on any data that is entered into the system.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice