Über Everhour

Genaue Zeiterfassungssoftware mit Projektmanagement-Komponente. Große Auswahl an Schätz-, Reporting- und Rechnungsoptionen.

Erfahre mehr über Everhour

Missing 'Submit' feature, but it was delivered recently as far as I remember.

Bewertungen zu Everhour

Everhour hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 417 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Everhour bereits verwendet?

Paul
Paul
CEO in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing

Kommentare: The easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end. I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too. The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,

The software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click. The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks. On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget. And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.

As we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

Antwort von Everhour

Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!

Ashley
President in USA

Amazing Time & Utilization Tracking

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Super please. Exactly what I was looking for and glad we made the switch

I was looking for a solution that would allow me to capture time for each of my clients projects. The integration with Asana is perfect and provides us the info and access we need to be successful.

None at this time, so far very happy with everything Everhour offers

Noelle
Director of Content in USA

I like Everhour

Kommentare: It's OK, as far as time trackers go. I have not recommended it to anyone yet, but if anyone asked me, I'd say it's pretty good. I prefer the other time tracker that I have used for 10+ years, but my organization prefers Everhour, mainly because of the way it integrates with Asana. And I do have to say, Everhour's integration with Asana is superior to the other time tracker that I used.

I like the Chrome plugin and the way it integrates seamlessly with Asana.

I would like to be able to use this at a more micro level. We have it set up to be task-oriented, but I'd like it to be not only task oriented by micro task. For example, if I'm writing an article, the task is for the article, but I do writing, editing, and publishing. I like to track those individual sub tasks under the umbrella of the parent task. I also don't like the dashboard user experience. I've used another time tracker for years, and it has a much better dashboard UX; Everhour is not as intuitive as I'd like. That said, it is a nice time tracker, especially given all of its integrations.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Noelle, This is possible to track time on Asana subtasks, so I believe your desire of micro management can be achieved.

amy a
Operations in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Time Software

We ultimately chose Everhour because of the ability to integrate multiple applications and software such as Notion. It's easy to use and very customizable. We used it with several remote contractors, and it's been nice to utilize to determine hours spent on specific projects and easily track their times for compensation.

Nothing-it has worked great for what we've needed it for and continue using it.

letzten Monat

Thanks for your review, Amy!

Laban
Research and development analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Phenomenal tool for effective time management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Everhour has made our time tracking seamless hence empowering our project management.

I like its robust forecasting capabilities that help us to accurately estimate time and budgets. Thanks to Everhour, we are able to get indepth reporting on our projects which enhance project and time planning.

The functionalities of its mobile app could be enhanced for effective time tracking.

letzten Monat

Thanks for the phenomenal review!

Okoth
Senior Researcher in Kenia
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A powerhouse in time tracking and boosting efficiency

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

The elaborate reporting capabilities in Everhour give valuable information about time and team efficiency, which enables us to maximize our resource usage. The feature of integrating Everhour with our project management tools results in the convenience of a well-organized and smooth-running workflow.

Everhour does time tracking but may require additional tools for full project management functionality.

Humphrey
Research Specialist in USA

Dependable Platform for Project Planning and Execution

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

With Everhour's flexible task and project options, we can customise the tool to meet our unique requirements.

Everhour's mobile app could be improved significantly for efficient time tracking.

letzten Monat

Great, this is fantastic to hear that we help to meet your unique requirements!

Oyaro
Research assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tracking time and managing projects with Everhour

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the flexibility and scalability potential of the tool which allows us to track many projects we manage all at once.

No particular issue with the tool so far, everything seems to work perfectly

Thanks a lot!

Seseyon
Customer Relations Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everhour:a nice platform for tracking time!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

It gives us an overview of what is being done at a given time. Keep track of team’s hours and project hours. Customer support is great.

User friendly software.very much satisfied with it.

Iza
Executive Assistant in Mexiko
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Less than 6 months on Everhour

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

So far, so good. I like the fact that you can integrate with other CRMs such as ClickUp. It's been easier for the team.

Probably is not that intuitive for the team to understand.

Carolina
Graphic designer in Brasilien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool to organize your working time

Kommentare: It is a very important tool for the administration of my work, I use it every day.

Everhour is the perfect tool if you have several clients and want to organize your working time. I can keep track of every job, every task and this is very good both for me because I have an overview of my work and for my client, because I can keep track of the working time and the amount to be paid accurately.

In an earlier version of Everhour I could see the total amount I earned, but they changed that, and now I have to do the maths myself by adding it up each month.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Carolina, thank you for leaving this review!

Julie
Julie
VP Operations in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent time tracking software with great reporting

Kommentare: Everhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.

We love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.

The integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a “task” in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual “ongoing for time tracking” lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren’t able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone “wears a lot of hats,” coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Julie, thanks so much for the feedback! But is that true not true that a better organization brough more clarity in what was achieved and how to accomplish better results?

Markus
CEO in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Does one the thing I want it to do extremly well

Kommentare: We've been using Everhour for several years now. After trying countless other time-tracking tools, Everhour finally was the one that worked for our team. I believe its greatest strength is that the developer has (mostly) resisted the temptation to overload it with features that lie outside of its core proposition - It is mainly a time-tracking and -reporting tool, and it does this one job extremely well. The main UI element is a single input box that smartly auto-completes project names, tags, and even whole issue-titles (if you are lucky enough to use on of the project management tools it integrates with - in our case that that is GitHub). It understands a variety of date and time formats, so it usually allows a user to write a time-tracking entry in plain English. The reporting facility allows users to define a date-range and drill-down and aggregate by pretty much anything they could possibly need, and it allows the exporting to Excel, CSV and google docs. Pretty complete I'd say. So why only 4 stars? The lack of an API keeps me from giving it a five-star rating. Why the developer does not provide one for their otherwise near-perfect product is beyond me.

Simple and intuitive Very polished Great reporting facility Useful integrations

No API

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Markus, Thanks for your review! We appreciate your choice. Public API is available by this link: https://everhour.docs.apiary.io/#introduction/getting-started Let us know if you could not see calls that you need here by contacting our support!

, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to track your working time

I found this tool really not invasive and very easy to use. You can install the extension for chrome and then it just shows a tiny icon on the bar from where you can open the tool and see your activity and also start or stop tracking a task from there. If you use asana on your company, then this tool will make time-tracking even easier thanks to its integration with asana. When you're logged in asana you can start tracking from there already as a "play" icon will show next to every task from where you can start tracking by just clicking on it. The icon will turn into a "stop" icon so that you can stop tracking when you're done, or simply click on the play icon next to another task to start tracking next. Another major and great feature of the tool is that you can generate reports of your tracking (or your team's tracking) that can be customisable to the very detail, allowing you to filter by multiple variables and time frames.

The reporting feature is powerful but can be a bit tricky to set up due to the fact that there are multiple options that you can select from. So, you may need some time playing with them until you obtain exactly what you need.

Antwort von Everhour

Oh, thanks for your wonderful review!

Mike
Mike
CEO in USA

The perfect solution for UpBuild

I like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Trello, which is how we manage the majority of our work. The reason that I originally chose to go with Everhour over the competition is that these folks chose to do one thing and to do it well. Other companies wanted to also handle invoicing, project management, and other things. I already had tool for those things; what I needed was an easy and enjoyable to use time tracking solution that I knew would work. Everhour has consistently impressed me with how well their product works and how fast they innovate and improve.

I think the user interface could be designed a bit better. And I want to be able to go through the whole process of starting a task without having to use a mouse. If I start typing and a Trello board populates, I wish I could just hit tab or enter to select it and move onto the next field without having to use the mouse or arrow keys.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Mike, Thank you for your review.

Daniel
Industrial Engineer in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

Kommentare: Helping us to get up every morning and going to bed with the satisfaction of the done duty.

Un click from my Trello integration. From Trello I structure my homework. But from EverHour I exaclty know if i´m being eficient, if i´m being "profitable" with my time. And please don´t think that I mean "money" about being "profitable". No no no!! It´s my time i´m being profitable, my most valuable good.

I had some issues with the last version. But seems like they read my needs. The report section improved a looot! and the "time" page now is simply beutiful. I like the new "home" page too. Probably, after a couple of more months I´ll find other issues. I hope the listen by that time as they did before. It´s not about being good from start. It´s about getting better every day

Antwort von Everhour

Hey Daniel, thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate your insights and will do all our best to keep on getting better for you every day!

CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it with the ClickUp integration!

Kommentare: We solved not knowing how much time we were spending on each project, and which clients were profitable or unprofitable. I've used it to determine our cost to provide services and further optimize pricing for our digital agency's services.

I love that I can dial down to exactly how much time we spend on each project, client and task. It allows me to create money or time budgets for each client per month, which is how I set it up. We need to keep our staff time to a monthly limit to ensure we're not losing money. I've been able to create time benchmarks using Everhour, which is a beautiful thing.

Nothing to dislike. It integrates seamlessly with Asana and now Clickup.

Antwort von Everhour

Hey David, thank you so much for your detailed feedback! It inspires us to do our best for you! =)

Brandon
wner in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Seamless Asana Integration and better than Harvest

Kommentare: I'm able to see where my time and money goes.

It's just a really nice, intuitive tool.

It desperately needs flat-rate and retainer pricing.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Brandon, thanks for the review, we definitely keep the flat-rate and retainer improvements in mind!

Lazar
Lazar
Junior Salesforce Developer in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for daily use

Everhour's time tracking and reporting features are incredibly impactful, providing comprehensive insights into project hours, budgets, and team productivity. Everhour is extremely user-friendly with its intuitive interface and straightforward navigation, making it easy for both individuals and teams to adopt and utilize effectively. Integrating Everhour into our existing business processes was a seamless experience, allowing us to seamlessly sync with project management tools and effortlessly incorporate time tracking into our workflow.

Limited customization options for reports and dashboards.Mobile app lacks some advanced features available on the web platform.The initial learning curve for configuring advanced settings may be slightly steep for new users.

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks! Definitely, we need more work on our mobile app.

Otieno
Research assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Invoive creation and sheduling solution

The tool has a user friendly interface making it east to schedule and create invoice

The tool has been effective and i have not yet realized any issues so far

letzten Monat

Thanks for your wonderful review!

Volodymyr
Volodymyr
Marketing Content Manager in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Time Tracking Program

Kommentare: Everhour is one of the best time tracking software applications out there. It is easy to use, never lets you down and gives you a clear picture of the passage of time.

The biggest asset of Everhour is its simplicity. You don't need to spend much time figuring out hows, whats and whys of its operation. You just plug it in and do your thing. The reporting is detailed and exports without anything going wrong. Everhour is also very helpful in strategic planning as a measuring tool. It was very useful to track how much time it takes for me to complete certain tasks under certain circumstances (urgent, regular, low-priority, etc) and then plan my days accordingly.

As far as my use of the program goes - i can't really pinpoint anything critical with it. If you are using it with Trello - there might be some mess related to revisions but that is more of a managing issue than technical. Otherwise i can't recall any other issues.

Antwort von Everhour

This is wonderful to hear how you get such a tremendous value from the product, Volodymyr!

Operations Director in USA

Everhour Summary

Kommentare: Overall it's a great tool and really met our specific need with its integration into Pivotal. We also find the timesheet generation also very useful for team oversight. At this time we are looking into automation of sending timesheets out to our individual team members via email or some other medium.

We selected Everhour based on its integration with Pivotal Tracker. We utilize pivotal heavily and wanted to add options for tracking timesheet level data by pivotal story. The integration with this tool has worked very well. Our developers leverage the timer function daily.

Would like some more flexibility and/or options for reporting. While the reporting that is there is useful, you can often get 85% to what you really need in a regular report output and still feel like you are missing a few extra items.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Michael, thank you very much for your rate! We are going to add an option soon that allows sending reports by email.

Olena
CEO in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for tracking personal and team performance

I quite like the integration with Asana, it makes time tracking accurate, always in context.

I find the reporting tools UI a bit difficult to use.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Olena, thanks for the highest likelihood to recommend and please write to us with any questions about reports!

So glad we found this

Kommentare: It's only been a couple months, but it's been amazing so far.

The seamless integration with the project management software we use, Asana. They also have a public API we are using for some software we built for automated reporting. Very powerful software, and saves a lot of time with manual entries.

The automatic syncing between Everhour and Asana is almost too good, or needs to be able to be adjusted. Currently, if we archive a project (like we finished it and no longer have tasks to track time on), it removes any tasks in that project from Everhour reports, even though there was time tracked on those tasks.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi and thank you for a great review! Please mind that we wipe off time only for users with a member and supervisor role. Admins always see the time of removed projects.

Luigi
Copywriter in Philippinen
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tracker!

A great thing about Everhour is that it understands the business need for time tracking and it satisfies that need very well. With integration with major browsers, Everhour is easy to use and not a bother. But my favorite thing about Everhour is that it understands the tendency for people to forget to track their time, which is why I really appreciate the edit time feature.

There have been moments that attempting integration didn't go seamlessly.

Antwort von Everhour

Hi Luigi, thank you for your rave review, we try to make sync work seamless 100% of time.