Invoice Fulfillment Services

Invoice Fulfillment Services Bewertungen

von CHR Solutions

I processed a small billing run with Omnia each month

Bewertet am 11.7.2017
Joe W.
Accountant

Vorteile: Billing was quick and easy for me. Allowed bills to be printed to PDF easily for email to customers

Nachteile: As a phone company, we had to monthly add new phone exchanges into the system in order to capture the data to bill. This was accomplished by clicking and moving over exchanges one at a time for each carrier we billed. This was a slow process.

Cumbersome and glitchy

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Major Account Manager
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Omnia360 is really great in theory. I bet it gives execs a good picture of the flow of orders and a good idea on how clients, prospects, vendors, etc. are all tied together. Looks like it has a neat marketing campaign component. It would be a nice software if it just didn't take SO long to get things done. You can assign tasks to departments or users, which is nice rather than having to call or email. There are about a hundred different directions you can go once you get inside an account - I am probably only operating in about 10% of the software, so I would bet it can do a ton of things.

Nachteile: I am sure that each deployment of the software is different, and I can only compare to our company's old proprietary ERM & CRM, but changing to Omnia 360 about 45 days has completely disrupted the flow of our company. It's really confusing for the average user, and despite months of training, including an extra 3 months after we postponed our cutover, we're still reeling. Everything takes a long time to do - and for a sales rep like me - it's meant many hours inputting client/prospect contact info, laboring to build "opportunities" then add product locations, then product configuration, then product details, then add a contract. We still can't even generate quotes. To CHR's credit, they did have some people in our offices for about 2 weeks trying to help users learn, but they were not all on the same page so employees were given different instructions on how to navigate the CRM quagmire that is Omnia 360. We've lost staff who can't handle the enormous stress that this change brought on. We've lost orders that were misplaced during the transition. We've lost referral partners who have noticed a huge change - we used to be the company that could get things done quickly! Installs have ground to a halt. But it might not be CHR's fault. It appears that we didn't really do a good job testing to see if we could actually function as a company after we made the leap. And maybe our old software was just really efficient and all ERM/CRMs are awful lumbering time-wasters.