Filtern nach:

Über CleanCloud

Revolutionäre POS-Software für Reinigungs- und Waschsalonbetriebe, die auf jedem Gerät läuft. Dazu Abhol- und Liefer-Apps für iOS und Android.

Erfahre mehr über CleanCloud

Tony T.
Tony T.
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clean Cloud App is the best for the money and value.

Kommentare: Overall CleanCloud is a great partner to work with in terms of responsiveness, and willingness to do some limited back end customizing at no charge and getting it done quickly via trouble tickets/inquiries.

This software is so robust in features for the value you get vs monthly cost it really cannot be beat. The integration options are outstanding, API availability, customization options, ease of customization, and choices to be able to adapt to our business model. Not to mention the business accounts feature which has been fantastic for our business. Highly recommend this to any laundry or dry cleaning service.

The support is only available through trouble tickets. When updates and new features are added there is no communication as to what has been done. We often find new features accidentally. Initial setup does take some technical knowledge and confidence. Especially on the hardware setup. A pure novice or someone not tech confident may find initial setup frustrating.

Antwort von CleanCloud

Hi Tony, thanks for your review! Our customer success managers and our support team are able through email or call now. Each new customer is also getting an onboarding session to go over the different features of the platform and start setting up their account as well as ongoing support.

Wajahat B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All in one, Easy to use dry cleaners software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The team behind this software obviously cares about the product they are delivering. Anytime I had an issue, it seemed like a dedicated team of coders would tweak my system to make it work for me. It’s fast, modern, and has helped me make new customers and retain them. Well worth the purchase.

All the integration with Marketing, Text notifications, plant mode, accounting, etc is so useful and really makes this the only software that was worth the price. The fact that I can use my iPhone as the entire POS is amazing, just log into CleanCloud from any browser and you’re ready for business. Also, I got to keep all my hardware, these guys made their software work for me, NO other company did that for me.

There really aren’t many things that stood out as unlikeable aside from the price. I would love to pay less for this product but I cannot say that i am not getting my worth from it. It is not a US based company, but they have dedicated staff to help you with all issues via email, although calling would be easier sometimes, but I rarely have issues to begin with once I completed set up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: DryClean PRO und SmartManager System

Warum CleanCloud gewählt wurde: Horrendous customer service, Computer systems international will go out if their way to rip you off and purposefully provide you with low quality/old hardware to make you dependent on them to fix all the issues that come with that. They don’t answer phone calls, and seems to be a 1 or 2 man show, meaning the entire company is really just a couple of guys in their garage. Credit card integration was nearly non existent. Insane pricing with hidden fees all the time.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Cleantie

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: Ease of use, pricing, integrated systems that were perfectly tailored for my needs.

Meynard T.
Chief Of Operations in Guam
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great software.

The software help me triple my revenue by addding Pickup and delivery.

There was issues but the support team are very helpful with solving the issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Curbside Laundries

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: I was able to run the software from my island of Guam

Lalita A.
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cleancloud

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall it's good I wish that we had a direct contact USA time to speak to some and get issues sorted and a little bit more trainung

Its mobile and you can log in from anywhere

You have no phone contact we have to email n some times u need assistance asap but u have to wait for email or someone to contact you back

Zac B.

CleanCloud Review

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Its been good. I like it a lot.

The flow through the cleaning process. The ability to logon anywhere and view / work out any of the pending orders.

Getting the PoS to work with our hardware (printing, scanning, cash drawer)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Clover, CBS Cleaning Business Software und Square Point of Sale

Warum CleanCloud gewählt wurde: Old system, poor support, lack of integrations & lack of cloud access

Zuvor genutzte Software: CBS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: See answers above. CC has a noticeable advantage in quality & polish over these other systems.

Titus O.
CEO in Nigeria
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

As Easy as Easy.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been using the Clean cloud since 2015, I have never at any point felt to check up on other software though there are numerous in the dry cleaning industry. It is easy and serves the purpose for which I want it for. I typically recommend it to colleagues as the Best Drycleaning Application in the world. Kudos Cleancloud

I use CleanCloud as our Dry Cleaning software. It is extremely easy to use with a very low learning curve for the new staff. The ability to integrate into accounting software like Xero makes it even easier to serve the purpose of an end to end application.

A bit expensive for an SME in Africa going by the FX rate devaluation, however all the same very valuable and value for money. Will appreciate a bespoke pricing approach for Africa-based businesses.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Geelus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: The reviews online The Features The Flow Ease of use Support

Mark H.

CleanCloud Delivers

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We started off slowly implementing and still haven't implemented 100% yet but for the price compared to other similar software, this can't be beat. Why pay monthly royalties that you've worked hard for, when you can pay a flat rate fee. This is how it should be done and we appreciate them.

Great software that is easy to use once you've played around with it for a bit. They are constantly adding new features and making things easier. We wanted something simple that would alert customers when items are picked up and dropped off and this does that very well. It is also great for routing and overall management of orders in our warehouse. We really like it and so do our customers.

Really only support is by email. I was able to get a phone call when I had an issue that wasn't easily resolved. I have a small list of "like to have" items that they have been receptive to looking at and hopefully some of those will get implemented down the line.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Starchup und Curbside Laundries

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: Most of those companies are royalty based, have large setup fees, or just didn't offer the functions or ease of use we were looking for.

Jeanne B.
Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Best POS system

Kommentare: CleanCloud allows me to fully manage my store. I am able to store customer's info and take their orders in a flexible way by adding options like up-charges. The website is visually appealing and very easy to navigate.

CleanCloud is the best POS system I came across. What makes it different from most is its cloud feature. I am still able to run my business even when I am not at my store.

The one thing I don't like about CleanCloud is that I need to purchase a phone number in order to receive replies from texts I send to my customers about their orders.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SMART System und Comca Systems Cleaners POS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: I loved the look of the CleanCloud website more than all the others. It offered me more options for less while still being able to fully manage my store.

Paul C.
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great system at affordable price.

Kommentare: Very pleased

Easy to use, easy to set up. Being cloud based it can be managed from anywhere. Full functionality out of the box. Has proved invaluable during the pandemic allowing us to easily ramp up our delivery offerings.

Difficult to manage price increases, lengthy process, easy to make mistakes in setting up price lists

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Enlite POS

Warum CleanCloud gewählt wurde: Price and functionality.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: Ability to integrate with our chosen card machine. (Paymentsense)

Julie H.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

CleanCloud makes sense

Every bit of CleanCloud is customizable and their customer service team is wonderful!

The app gets the job donr without complaint, however, it is not "sleek". The look overall is a little boxy and low-budget.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Curbside Laundries

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: The price was more affordable and customer service was great from the start.

Frank S.
Owner/Operator in USA

CleanCloud Review for Laundromat with Pickup/Delivery service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: CleanCloud is exactly what we were looking for and exactly what we needed to move forward with our growing pickup/delivery service. From importing our existing customer base and product list, to communicating pickup/delivery order status to our customers in real-time, CleanCloud has come through for us each and every time.

We were looking for a comprehensive laundromat solution with a pickup/delivery component. CleanCloud POS handles over the counter wash & fold and follows orders through the production process from washer to dryer to folding table to inventory. The pickup/delivery driver app integrates seamlessly through the cloud in real time, so changes made on the road are updated in the system immediately.

1) There are certain screens that I'd like to customize (icon size/placement), but that functionality has not yet been implemented. Based on my experience with the support team, I am confident that these matters will be addressed. 2) I wish we were able to use our existing phone number for the automated text messaging system, but that is not an option at this time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Heartland Retail und Curbside Laundries

Warum CleanCloud gewählt wurde: Automated pickup/delivery features, reporting features, production process features

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: Features, Cost, Sales/Support Staff

Mary V.
Magic Office Guru in USA

Brought All of Our Data into One Place

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: CleanCloud has let us put all of our customers, their orders, and their payments in one location. It allows us to email and text our customers directly from within the app, notifies our customers when their payments have been declined, sends out automated service reminders, as well as when the driver is on the way, the order has been picked up, and the order has been delivered. I no longer have to maintain multiple databases of customer records, because they are all in one place. While we have struggled a bit with metrics to find very specific information, our overall experience with CleanCloud has been very positive. Their customer service team is prompt, the webinars keep us informed of changes, and they are always working to make the software better.

My favorite features of CleanCloud are the ability to keep all of my customer data and sales in one place, automated reminders for service, and ease of use for employees.

There are some areas for improvement including routing and metrics. To be fair, however, routing for our company is exceedingly difficult.

Ronald L.
Manager in Peru
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Caso de exito

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: En general estoy feliz con CleanCloud. La facilidad y lo intuitivo que es el programa hace que tu experiencia de usuario sea genial. Es muy rápido de configurar y en pocos minutos ya puedes tener tu tienda operativa y poder atender a tus primeros clientes

La facilidad del software es increíble. Cuando planeaba montar la primera tienda no tenía idea de cómo iba a gestionar mis pedidos hasta que encontré clean cloud, lo probé 7 días y me pareció espectacular. En unas horas configure todo y ya tenia mi lavandería lista para empezar a recibir clientes.

Nos ayudaría mucho a los pequeños negocios que los costos de SMS no fueran tan elevados. Básicamente mejorar las herramientas de marketing para poder potenciar la publicidad hacia nuestros clientes. Por otro lado, el costo de rentar el software es bastante elevado y creo que deberían dar algún descuento a los clientes que pasen el año usando clean cloud, ya que eso significa que son negocios consolidados que seguirán con CleanCloud durante muchos años mas.

Saoud A.
Founder & Manager in Katar
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Kommentare: Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Antwort von CleanCloud

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

Deborah D.
Owner/Operator in Australien

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Kommentare: Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board.

Sayyed A.
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best complete software package in market

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Its good so far.

First of all is cloud based, Web, costomer app, driver app all you need for today's industry is all integrated. need little more work on reporting and payment integration.

Reporting needs to be precise in means of tax calculation and the rest of the reporting could be much better, payment integration need more work,

Peter L.

CleanCloud laundromat POS software

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been favorable. The onboarding process is good and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. My experience so far with customer service requests is that they have been answered promptly.

The system is easily customizable, and allows, for example, the use of pictures or icons in its POS/Retail section, which helps employees who are not that good with computers. It has a good user interface.

There are some things that are less-than-intuitive about the software, such as how to delete an order, and some features can be a bit hard to find. My least favorite thing is that, after the system is unused for a while, we've found that we can't get back in without closing and re-opening the program, which is frustrating if a retail customer is standing and waiting. It is possible that that is the fault of our internet connection, I can't be sure.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Curbside Laundries

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: Cost.

Daren H.
Director in Australien

Soap and Bubble Wash House love CleanCloud

Kommentare: The CleanCloud system has been a massive boost for our business .. implemented the system early this year (2016) and it has underpinned our business growth and development... Our staff love it, the clients can see we are far more professional and from a business management perspective I can track the results as they happen ... We have been able to use the data to develop our strategies & go forward direction Customer service is great & we have worked closely on developing specific solutions for our business ... Would highly recommend David and the CleanCloud team (Simon, Peter & crew) Many thanks

Adaptability that allows us to customise for our specific needs

Its early days and its come along way in the 10 mths we have been using the system ... the development of new features have flowed consistently The only challenge is the QZ tray for linking to printers ... but this is seemingly a challenge with all cloud systems ...

Nurit B.
OWNER in USA

SUPER GOOD

Kommentare: VERY GOOD SYSTEM

EASY TO MANAGE!!! ONLINE EVERYWHERE, EMPLOYEES ACCOUNTS.

sOMETIMES WHEN THERE IS NO INTERNET WE CANT ACCESS THE ACCOUNT.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Easy PDF

Donnalee A.
Manager in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Laundry Software that's got me in a spin!

Kommentare: Like any decent software you'd expect it to transform your working practices but my oh my we could not live without Cleancloud. We found the software by chance and since the day we got involved with the lovely crew at Cleancloud we have not looked back. Nothing is too much trouble. Love their pragmatic problem solving attitude when we have spoken to them about various proprietary requests that they have always managed to handle. The software does everything I could possibly need and more and my staff find it simple enough to use. Its elegant will cater for all my needs as my business grows LOVE LOVE LOVe

Clean and intuitive Comprehensive Well priced Patient and helpful support team Logical

Nothing and given that the developers actively seek customers feedback and suggestions to develop this already comprehensive bit of kit, I'm sure if there was a con they would sort it out.

Bruce B.
President in Kanada
Textilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It’s been amazing - they really care about my success and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing through the on- boarding with me.

Ease of use , support , willingness to change and adapt to requests or idea, functionality.

What was missing last month they have adapted and made changes to. They constantly want feedback and make those changes to satisfy the customer. The biggest issue I have had so far is with satellite store and not being able to use either different barcodes or using same as plant however they are working on that issue for me.

Hari K.
Director in Neuseeland
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love this software, it made my life so easy with the online booking facility.

Kommentare: Numerous benifits as its all integrated .Best part is the team at clean cloud are constantly updating with new features.

Simple and Easy to use. Its not just a point of sale or online booking stuff, it actually saved me tons of hours in admin work. Got excellent features.

Agents billing is a bit hard as there is no provision to discount their percentage in monthly invoicing. Text credits are bit expensive. If the app has push notification facility that will be great. Also if the app has some images of garments facility it will be better.

Sarah L.
Managing Director in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best epos for dry cleaners and laundries

Kommentare: After investigating the various options for my commercial laundry. CleanCloud offered the best solution. It's innovative and being cloud based it is convenient. Although it isn't perfect, yet. There are some integration limitations with other accountancy apps. It is however, being constantly updated and new customer led features are being added. The customer service is excellent! I would highly recommended CleanCloud, you certainly won't find one that's better for the money, we would be lost without it.

Cloud based. Great value for money Really aids workflow and staff management Customers like getting emails, brings the dry cleaning industry into the 21st century!

Can be a bit clunky in its operation Some extra accountancy features would be good.

Haydemar C.
Sales Promoter in USA
Computerspiele, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Your business faster CleanCloud

Kommentare: IT SAVES US A LOT OF TIME BECAUSE THE PAYMENT METHOD IS MORE DIDACTIC AND ORGANIZED SINCE WE HAVE A SALES REPORT PER SELLER
IS A FUNCTIONAL PLATFORM THAT PROVIDES EASE IN PROCESS ACTIVITIES BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO DETERMINE THE PROGRESS OF OUR DELIVERIES AND PICK

IT IS A VERY COMPLETE SOFTWARE BECAUSE IT ALLOWS US TO PERFORM DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS THAT MAKE US EASIER THE PROCESSES AND MANAGEMENT OF OUR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS; BECAUSE WITH IT WE CAN REGISTER CLIENTS, PROCESS OUR LOTS, KNOW THE STOCK OF THE PRODUCTS. THUS CREATING A SALES PANEL PER EMPLOYEE THAT ALLOWS US TO PROVIDE A QUALITY SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS DELIVERIES AND PICK UP.THIS INCREASES THE LOYALTY OF OUR CLIENTS AND FUTURE CLIENTS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU CAN CARRY OUT YOUR WORK ANYWHERE DUE TO ITS COMPATIBILITY WITH DIFFERENT EQUIPMENT

WHEN YOU MAKE DISCOUNTS IT CAN BE A BIT TEDIOUS AND THE SCHEME CAUSES SOME CONFUSION. YOUR TELEPHONE ATTENTION IS NOT OPTIMAL

Talahat M.
MD in UK
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Array of Features

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Developed with customer user experience in mind. Ticks all the usual boxes and has an excellent development team always working on new features. Serves everyone, from the small single operation to multiple stores with conveyors systems.

Interface is very user friendly and can be adapted to your own needs

Additional feature requests are not always added and takes a while to implement if accepted