Über CleanCloud

Revolutionäre POS-Software für Reinigungs- und Waschsalonbetriebe, die auf jedem Gerät läuft. Dazu Abhol- und Liefer-Apps für iOS und Android.

Erfahre mehr über CleanCloud

Excellent easy to use product. Quick to setup and get running.

I was nervous about using a Company in England.

Bewertungen zu CleanCloud

CleanCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 150 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CleanCloud bereits verwendet?

Tony
Tony
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Clean Cloud App is the best for the money and value.

Kommentare: Overall CleanCloud is a great partner to work with in terms of responsiveness, and willingness to do some limited back end customizing at no charge and getting it done quickly via trouble tickets/inquiries.

This software is so robust in features for the value you get vs monthly cost it really cannot be beat. The integration options are outstanding, API availability, customization options, ease of customization, and choices to be able to adapt to our business model. Not to mention the business accounts feature which has been fantastic for our business. Highly recommend this to any laundry or dry cleaning service.

The support is only available through trouble tickets. When updates and new features are added there is no communication as to what has been done. We often find new features accidentally. Initial setup does take some technical knowledge and confidence. Especially on the hardware setup. A pure novice or someone not tech confident may find initial setup frustrating.

Antwort von CleanCloud

Hi Tony, thanks for your review! Our customer success managers and our support team are able through email or call now. Each new customer is also getting an onboarding session to go over the different features of the platform and start setting up their account as well as ongoing support.

Larry
CEO in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CleanCloud is the way to go!

Kommentare: I've been very happy with all the Cleancloud personal and there customer support team is awesome.

Cleancloud is the third POS I've integrated since the year 1996. My first POS was purchased and converted to franchise use only. The second did not fulfill half of their promises so I went to the Clean Show to check out who was available. Cleancloud was already integrated with my assisted assembly and their pricing was substantially lower that the main players. The Customer App , Driver App and Customer Portal were all functions that I was looking for to up my customer experience. Those features along with heat seal labels, assisted assembly, access from any computer or cell phone and a very user friendly interface made the choice easy for me.

CleanCloud has been around for 7 or 8 years mainly in Europe, Africa and Asia but North America was a new market for them when I signed up. While the original setup was not difficult, there was alot to consider and cover when setting up a new POS. At that time, their manual, training videos, and onboarding was a little weak, but since then they set up the CleanCloud University for set-up and employee training.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SMRT Systems

Warum CleanCloud gewählt wurde: Product development was always promised and never delivered.

Zuvor genutzte Software: CSI Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: Assisted Assembly integration and cost

Mario
Ceo in Frankreich
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Perfect for delivery laundry

Kommentare: Very simple to use and quick opening of new market
System in French language

It’s a complete solution for laundry with delivery service

If we can have a feature to make a refund ticket when a customer was refund A board to see all the delivery and pick-up of the day/week for one and/or all stores

lalita
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Cleancloud

Kommentare: Overall it's good I wish that we had a direct contact USA time to speak to some and get issues sorted and a little bit more trainung

Its mobile and you can log in from anywhere

You have no phone contact we have to email n some times u need assistance asap but u have to wait for email or someone to contact you back

Agshin
Director in Aserbaidschan
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quick, Easy, Best customer and Company otiented soft

Kommentare: Economy of Time

Little bit expensive when you have more than 10 stores but it is ok for now

Price is too expensive for us and are looking for another one similar but cheaper:)))

Jeanne
Manager in USA

Best Cloud-based dry cleaning software

Kommentare: Overall, I am glad I came across CleanCloud. The staffs are very courteous and helpful when I need technical help. The software is very easy to use and implement. I don't think I am ever switching to another company!

I like that this software is cloud-based. I get to manage my business from anywhere. Plus, I can send texts to my customers from the website for a small additional fee.

I don't like that although I can send texts to my customers, they cannot reply to me. It would be great if they would allow for this option.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Comca Systems Cleaner POS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: CleanCloud price and their cloud feature were options no other product offered to me!

Zac

CleanCloud Review

Kommentare: Its been good. I like it a lot.

The flow through the cleaning process. The ability to logon anywhere and view / work out any of the pending orders.

Getting the PoS to work with our hardware (printing, scanning, cash drawer)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CBS Cleaning Business Software, Square Point of Sale und Clover

Warum CleanCloud gewählt wurde: Old system, poor support, lack of integrations & lack of cloud access

Zuvor genutzte Software: CBS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: See answers above. CC has a noticeable advantage in quality & polish over these other systems.

Kerry
Owner/director in Australien

Clean cloud Review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have solved our point of sale issues by using clean cloud, and the pick up and delivery option is brilliant addition to our business.

The software is intuitive and has all the features that we need to take our business to the next level. We were able to grow our business because of the inbuilt features like the pick up and delivery service. We were able to keep track of our work in and out

we would have liked to have the accounting and billing option working properly. Xero doesn't link up properly as the invoices don't match up information correctly.

Maryam
Managing Director in Nigeria
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Could be cheaper for African users

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Was suitable for my business in the beginning but became complicated and expensive overtime.

The accessibility from any device although they could improve the mobile version.

The cost of purchasing sms units is too expensive.

Roland
Founder/Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Giralda Cleaners Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The amount of features and programs integrated with cleancloud.

I don't believe there are any cons with cleancloud.

Wajahat
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All in one, Easy to use dry cleaners software

Kommentare: The team behind this software obviously cares about the product they are delivering. Anytime I had an issue, it seemed like a dedicated team of coders would tweak my system to make it work for me. It’s fast, modern, and has helped me make new customers and retain them. Well worth the purchase.

All the integration with Marketing, Text notifications, plant mode, accounting, etc is so useful and really makes this the only software that was worth the price. The fact that I can use my iPhone as the entire POS is amazing, just log into CleanCloud from any browser and you’re ready for business. Also, I got to keep all my hardware, these guys made their software work for me, NO other company did that for me.

There really aren’t many things that stood out as unlikeable aside from the price. I would love to pay less for this product but I cannot say that i am not getting my worth from it. It is not a US based company, but they have dedicated staff to help you with all issues via email, although calling would be easier sometimes, but I rarely have issues to begin with once I completed set up.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SmartManager System und DryClean PRO

Warum CleanCloud gewählt wurde: Horrendous customer service, Computer systems international will go out if their way to rip you off and purposefully provide you with low quality/old hardware to make you dependent on them to fix all the issues that come with that. They don’t answer phone calls, and seems to be a 1 or 2 man show, meaning the entire company is really just a couple of guys in their garage. Credit card integration was nearly non existent. Insane pricing with hidden fees all the time.

Zuvor genutzte Software: CSI Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: Ease of use, pricing, integrated systems that were perfectly tailored for my needs.

Mary
Magic Office Guru in USA

Brought All of Our Data into One Place

Kommentare: CleanCloud has let us put all of our customers, their orders, and their payments in one location. It allows us to email and text our customers directly from within the app, notifies our customers when their payments have been declined, sends out automated service reminders, as well as when the driver is on the way, the order has been picked up, and the order has been delivered. I no longer have to maintain multiple databases of customer records, because they are all in one place. While we have struggled a bit with metrics to find very specific information, our overall experience with CleanCloud has been very positive. Their customer service team is prompt, the webinars keep us informed of changes, and they are always working to make the software better.

My favorite features of CleanCloud are the ability to keep all of my customer data and sales in one place, automated reminders for service, and ease of use for employees.

There are some areas for improvement including routing and metrics. To be fair, however, routing for our company is exceedingly difficult.

Titus
CEO in Nigeria
Versorgungsunternehmen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

As Easy as Easy.

Kommentare: I have been using the Clean cloud since 2015, I have never at any point felt to check up on other software though there are numerous in the dry cleaning industry. It is easy and serves the purpose for which I want it for. I typically recommend it to colleagues as the Best Drycleaning Application in the world. Kudos Cleancloud

I use CleanCloud as our Dry Cleaning software. It is extremely easy to use with a very low learning curve for the new staff. The ability to integrate into accounting software like Xero makes it even easier to serve the purpose of an end to end application.

A bit expensive for an SME in Africa going by the FX rate devaluation, however all the same very valuable and value for money. Will appreciate a bespoke pricing approach for Africa-based businesses.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Geelus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: The reviews online The Features The Flow Ease of use Support

Mark

CleanCloud Delivers

Kommentare: We started off slowly implementing and still haven't implemented 100% yet but for the price compared to other similar software, this can't be beat. Why pay monthly royalties that you've worked hard for, when you can pay a flat rate fee. This is how it should be done and we appreciate them.

Great software that is easy to use once you've played around with it for a bit. They are constantly adding new features and making things easier. We wanted something simple that would alert customers when items are picked up and dropped off and this does that very well. It is also great for routing and overall management of orders in our warehouse. We really like it and so do our customers.

Really only support is by email. I was able to get a phone call when I had an issue that wasn't easily resolved. I have a small list of "like to have" items that they have been receptive to looking at and hopefully some of those will get implemented down the line.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Curbside Laundries und Starchup

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: Most of those companies are royalty based, have large setup fees, or just didn't offer the functions or ease of use we were looking for.

Ronald
Manager in Peru
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Caso de exito

Kommentare: En general estoy feliz con CleanCloud. La facilidad y lo intuitivo que es el programa hace que tu experiencia de usuario sea genial. Es muy rápido de configurar y en pocos minutos ya puedes tener tu tienda operativa y poder atender a tus primeros clientes

La facilidad del software es increíble. Cuando planeaba montar la primera tienda no tenía idea de cómo iba a gestionar mis pedidos hasta que encontré clean cloud, lo probé 7 días y me pareció espectacular. En unas horas configure todo y ya tenia mi lavandería lista para empezar a recibir clientes.

Nos ayudaría mucho a los pequeños negocios que los costos de SMS no fueran tan elevados. Básicamente mejorar las herramientas de marketing para poder potenciar la publicidad hacia nuestros clientes. Por otro lado, el costo de rentar el software es bastante elevado y creo que deberían dar algún descuento a los clientes que pasen el año usando clean cloud, ya que eso significa que son negocios consolidados que seguirán con CleanCloud durante muchos años mas.

saoud
Founder & Manager in Katar
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

New owners of laundry business don't be afraid.

Kommentare: Running a successful business and aiming to expand with this software.

Managing business and analysing it to know how well it performing never been easy to take a decision and adjusting to the business needs , I remember when one of my employee said "we need two more of particular equipment because we have more of certain items are increasing every day", all needed to look at the history of that item and took decision we only needed one only more of the equipment. It keep me in control of my business and I have been running my business for two years now and opened my second shop in 2018.

There is no inventory management system, which i have to do manually with paper and employees will email me the inventory sheet daily which is not 2018 I imagined it to be, the software is great and I see a lot of potential in it.

Antwort von CleanCloud

Hi Saoud, Thank you for your kind review. CleanCloud now has a Inventory Management system

Frank
Owner/Operator in USA

CleanCloud POS, Order Management and Delivery Driver app

Kommentare: From the day-to-day operations to the affordability to customer management, the CleanCloud people know how to provide SAS with ease of use and great training and support.

CleanCloud does everything I need it to do at a reasonable price. It streamlined our in-store operations and completely simplified our pickup/delivery business.

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. I'd have to give this some thought.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Curbside Laundries

Warum CleanCloud gewählt wurde: Liberty did not offer a practical pickup/delivery component.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: Features, price, onboarding help

Paul
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great system at affordable price.

Kommentare: Very pleased

Easy to use, easy to set up. Being cloud based it can be managed from anywhere. Full functionality out of the box. Has proved invaluable during the pandemic allowing us to easily ramp up our delivery offerings.

Difficult to manage price increases, lengthy process, easy to make mistakes in setting up price lists

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Enlite POS

Warum CleanCloud gewählt wurde: Price and functionality.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: Ability to integrate with our chosen card machine. (Paymentsense)

Meynard
Chief Of Operations in Guam
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: Great software.

The software help me triple my revenue by addding Pickup and delivery.

There was issues but the support team are very helpful with solving the issue.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Curbside Laundries

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: I was able to run the software from my island of Guam

DEBORAH
Owner/Operator in Australien

My staff and I have been using this software for a year now and we absolutely love it.

Kommentare: Alot!!! the sms we send to customers when their orders are completed - they just love it. How quick and responsive the software is especially when we're busy.

I love how simple and easy it is to use. Even a computer dummy is able to get into it right away. That's how user friendly it is. The support team from CleanCloud is so prompt its unbelievable. They see my request and reply to it - all in the blink of an eye. How good is that? They are with you shadowing you along every query. Prompt and extremely reliable. Cleancloud is always working to improve and update the software. I feel like I have this huge multinational company working for me 24/7 supporting and assisting even a small business like mine. Its very reassuring. Thank You.

I can't think of anything as yet, but I do know if I have any suggestions, the team is always happy to take them on board.

SAYYED
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best complete software package in market

Kommentare: Its good so far.

First of all is cloud based, Web, costomer app, driver app all you need for today's industry is all integrated. need little more work on reporting and payment integration.

Reporting needs to be precise in means of tax calculation and the rest of the reporting could be much better, payment integration need more work,

Peter

CleanCloud laundromat POS software

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been favorable. The onboarding process is good and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. My experience so far with customer service requests is that they have been answered promptly.

The system is easily customizable, and allows, for example, the use of pictures or icons in its POS/Retail section, which helps employees who are not that good with computers. It has a good user interface.

There are some things that are less-than-intuitive about the software, such as how to delete an order, and some features can be a bit hard to find. My least favorite thing is that, after the system is unused for a while, we've found that we can't get back in without closing and re-opening the program, which is frustrating if a retail customer is standing and waiting. It is possible that that is the fault of our internet connection, I can't be sure.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Curbside Laundries

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanCloud: Cost.

Talahat
CEO in UK
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and User friendly

Kommentare: A very up-to date software full of features designed by the company and the users. A forever evolving software and in touch with their customers to quickly make changes and integrate new features. A company that listens to customers and acts.

The software is customisable in appearance pricing and gives control to the the administrator.

Software only allows forward booking of four weeks at a time.

Daren
Director in Australien

Soap and Bubble Wash House love CleanCloud

Kommentare: The CleanCloud system has been a massive boost for our business .. implemented the system early this year (2016) and it has underpinned our business growth and development... Our staff love it, the clients can see we are far more professional and from a business management perspective I can track the results as they happen ... We have been able to use the data to develop our strategies & go forward direction Customer service is great & we have worked closely on developing specific solutions for our business ... Would highly recommend David and the CleanCloud team (Simon, Peter & crew) Many thanks

Adaptability that allows us to customise for our specific needs

Its early days and its come along way in the 10 mths we have been using the system ... the development of new features have flowed consistently The only challenge is the QZ tray for linking to printers ... but this is seemingly a challenge with all cloud systems ...

NURIT
OWNER in USA

SUPER GOOD

Kommentare: VERY GOOD SYSTEM

EASY TO MANAGE!!! ONLINE EVERYWHERE, EMPLOYEES ACCOUNTS.

sOMETIMES WHEN THERE IS NO INTERNET WE CANT ACCESS THE ACCOUNT.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Easy PDF