Über CleanCloud

Revolutionäre POS-Software für Reinigungs- und Waschsalonbetriebe, die auf jedem Gerät läuft. Dazu Abhol- und Liefer-Apps für iOS und Android.

Erfahre mehr über CleanCloud

Excellent easy to use product. Quick to setup and get running.

Bewertungen zu CleanCloud

CleanCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 185 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CleanCloud bereits verwendet?

Tony
Tony
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clean Cloud App is the best for the money and value.

Kommentare: Overall CleanCloud is a great partner to work with in terms of responsiveness, and willingness to do some limited back end customizing at no charge and getting it done quickly via trouble tickets/inquiries.

This software is so robust in features for the value you get vs monthly cost it really cannot be beat. The integration options are outstanding, API availability, customization options, ease of customization, and choices to be able to adapt to our business model. Not to mention the business accounts feature which has been fantastic for our business. Highly recommend this to any laundry or dry cleaning service.

The support is only available through trouble tickets. When updates and new features are added there is no communication as to what has been done. We often find new features accidentally. Initial setup does take some technical knowledge and confidence. Especially on the hardware setup. A pure novice or someone not tech confident may find initial setup frustrating.

Antwort von CleanCloud

Hi Tony, thanks for your review! Our customer success managers and our support team are able through email or call now. Each new customer is also getting an onboarding session to go over the different features of the platform and start setting up their account as well as ongoing support.

Larry
CEO in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CleanCloud is the way to go!

Kommentare: I've been very happy with all the Cleancloud personal and there customer support team is awesome.

Cleancloud is the third POS I've integrated since the year 1996. My first POS was purchased and converted to franchise use only. The second did not fulfill half of their promises so I went to the Clean Show to check out who was available. Cleancloud was already integrated with my assisted assembly and their pricing was substantially lower that the main players. The Customer App , Driver App and Customer Portal were all functions that I was looking for to up my customer experience. Those features along with heat seal labels, assisted assembly, access from any computer or cell phone and a very user friendly interface made the choice easy for me.

CleanCloud has been around for 7 or 8 years mainly in Europe, Africa and Asia but North America was a new market for them when I signed up. While the original setup was not difficult, there was alot to consider and cover when setting up a new POS. At that time, their manual, training videos, and onboarding was a little weak, but since then they set up the CleanCloud University for set-up and employee training.

Jordan
President in USA

Owner of business

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Program is simple to use after set-up and set up costing is good as very competitive.

The first set-up is difficult and users needs practice.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for taking time to review Jordan, good to hear you're getting on well with the software

Johnna
General manager in Australien

Works for us

Kommentare: Works! But has its limitations, like everything. Best I've found so far.

The simplicity of the staff entering orders is great. Cleancloud is great with wanting to make a difference and improve their systems. They're listening to their users, and improving.

EFTPOS integration, would love Tyro as an option. The User Experience on the management side could definitely improve.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback, it's great to hear you're getting on with the software so well!

General Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CleanCloud replaced our Fabricare

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good, support has been helpful. Understand that it is still a relatively new software and is still improving.

Offers the ability to chat live with support and also submit suggestions for items you would like to see customized or changed.

Fabricare system had more reports and ease of use on many features

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks John, glad to hear the overall experience has been good so far and that you're making use of the ability to subit feature requests!

George
Owner Operator in USA

CleanCloud Review

It works It works It works It works It works It work

Too many vendors to contact for customer service help. There are 3 vendors when there is a problem that I may have to contact and not knowing which one is annoying!!!! There is CleanCloud themselves and if they can't help then I have to go to the CleanCloud authorized POS Vendor I purchased the equipment from and then if they can't help I have to go to the POS equipment manufacturer. There needs to one customer service number with a person who can oversee the handling of the issue and facilitate the final resolution without having to call all over the place!!!

vor 2 Monaten

Hi George, thanks for the feedback and glad you like the loyalty program. Our Support team are available to deal with any software issues, unfortunately hardware issues do need to be solved by the hardware vendor or manufacturer as we don't supply those.

Gene
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

A great tool foor growing your business.

Kommentare: Overall I love the people and the knowledge they have. They are easy to work with and i love the webnars when they do updates. Great communication.

I love the tracking of the orders for the customer. I appreciate the fact that every customer is updated through the process from when it is picked up to when it is delivered. The fact that they can get updates via text or email allows me to close more deals with customers knowing they have control during the process.

The lack of flexibilty in your payment plan. I prefure payment mid month for the next month but they only allow on the first of the month and you cant prepay unless you pay the whole year i. Advance.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Gene - great to hear you find the webinars useful!

Ronak
Business owner in USA

Worth every penny

Kommentare: I have had a great experience with them. So far so good.

I love the ease of use when it comes to working the platform and teaching my employees how to use it. I really like how customers receive text messages when the orders are done as well as progress updates. I also like their metrics and ability to see this and their monthly generate reports

None that I can think of. I have not had any issues to complain about.

vor 2 Monaten

That's amazing Ronak, nice to hear you like the text messaging feature.

CEO in Australien

Cleancloud is a excellent software provider for the Dry Cleaning Industry

Kommentare: Nothing but outstanding, from commencement todate they have over achieved

There ability to undertake updates and service

UK we are in Australia, but not a shoe stooeer

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review, we're thrilled to hear you're so happy with the software and service

Sébastien
CEO in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent partner in our development

Ease of implementation, white-label application, the possibility of push notifications, the quality of after-sales service

The way to handle deposits at the same address but with distinct users

vor 3 Monaten

Thanks for the feedback Sébastien, I'm pleased to hear you've had such a positive experience.

Zac

CleanCloud Review

Kommentare: Its been good. I like it a lot.

The flow through the cleaning process. The ability to logon anywhere and view / work out any of the pending orders.

Getting the PoS to work with our hardware (printing, scanning, cash drawer)

Mary
Magic Office Guru in USA

Brought All of Our Data into One Place

Kommentare: CleanCloud has let us put all of our customers, their orders, and their payments in one location. It allows us to email and text our customers directly from within the app, notifies our customers when their payments have been declined, sends out automated service reminders, as well as when the driver is on the way, the order has been picked up, and the order has been delivered. I no longer have to maintain multiple databases of customer records, because they are all in one place. While we have struggled a bit with metrics to find very specific information, our overall experience with CleanCloud has been very positive. Their customer service team is prompt, the webinars keep us informed of changes, and they are always working to make the software better.

My favorite features of CleanCloud are the ability to keep all of my customer data and sales in one place, automated reminders for service, and ease of use for employees.

There are some areas for improvement including routing and metrics. To be fair, however, routing for our company is exceedingly difficult.

Frank
Owner/Operator in USA

CleanCloud POS, Order Management and Delivery Driver app

Kommentare: From the day-to-day operations to the affordability to customer management, the CleanCloud people know how to provide SAS with ease of use and great training and support.

CleanCloud does everything I need it to do at a reasonable price. It streamlined our in-store operations and completely simplified our pickup/delivery business.

Nothing comes to mind at the moment. I'd have to give this some thought.

Peter

CleanCloud laundromat POS software

Kommentare: Overall, our experience has been favorable. The onboarding process is good and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. My experience so far with customer service requests is that they have been answered promptly.

The system is easily customizable, and allows, for example, the use of pictures or icons in its POS/Retail section, which helps employees who are not that good with computers. It has a good user interface.

There are some things that are less-than-intuitive about the software, such as how to delete an order, and some features can be a bit hard to find. My least favorite thing is that, after the system is unused for a while, we've found that we can't get back in without closing and re-opening the program, which is frustrating if a retail customer is standing and waiting. It is possible that that is the fault of our internet connection, I can't be sure.

NURIT
OWNER in USA

SUPER GOOD

Kommentare: VERY GOOD SYSTEM

EASY TO MANAGE!!! ONLINE EVERYWHERE, EMPLOYEES ACCOUNTS.

sOMETIMES WHEN THERE IS NO INTERNET WE CANT ACCESS THE ACCOUNT.

Bruce
President in Kanada
Textilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding

Kommentare: It’s been amazing - they really care about my success and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing through the on- boarding with me.

Ease of use , support , willingness to change and adapt to requests or idea, functionality.

What was missing last month they have adapted and made changes to. They constantly want feedback and make those changes to satisfy the customer. The biggest issue I have had so far is with satellite store and not being able to use either different barcodes or using same as plant however they are working on that issue for me.

Kyle
Marketing in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clean Cloud review for Krispy Kickz Sneaker Laundry

Kommentare: Predominantly we aim to be more efficient within our business and Clean Cloud adds a more streamlined approach to our processes therefore providing better service offering to our customers.

Its ease of use, quick setup and its integrations. I like that its tailored for the type of service we do and takes the chore out of the admin within our business.

Improvements to the UI/UX could be a bit better. With more improvement around a more cleaner interface, perhaps also a welcome Step by step setup for new accounts would also be a plus. Do also feel that the admin/backend could be a bit more informative.

enrico
owner in Kanada

CleanCloud review

Kommentare: clean cloud makes it easy to track orders and makes it easy when a client comes into the store, in a rush and we do not have to take down their name and number because it is already all in the system.

this software has everything you need to build a successful dry cleaner. it is easy to use and very affordable for the all of the functions we are able to use. the customer support team at clean cloud is by far the best we have ever seen. they truly treat their customers like family. if we have a question, they are there to answer us almost immediately.

we really do not have any cons to express about clean cloud at the moment because they have been so patient with us and have always done their best to fix their software as best as possible for our needs.

Antonio
General Manager in Spanien
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cleancloud is the best Partner to work with in Software Solutions

Kommentare: Benefits: Organization; Capacity to update constantly the software; Problems: I would like to have some features that are not posible to implement taking in considerations the issues of my business; Lack of support in other languages;

1. Capacity to update the system all the time; 2. Easy process; 3. Webminars to help;

The fact I cannot adapt/adjust everything to the way my business is built on.

Domenic
Sales in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product with unparalleled service and support

Kommentare: as i said, good software with amazing support above and beyond what anyone could hope for

This software runs our business but we have had issues with browsers, operating systems and printers .... basically i was out of my depth. the engineers at CleanCloud worked on helping me resolve the issue with the printer above and beyond what i could have ever expected. timely support so i can get get on with running my business

my inability to configure the 3rd party printer

Agshin
Director in Aserbaidschan
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quick, Easy, Best customer and Company otiented soft

Kommentare: Economy of Time

Little bit expensive when you have more than 10 stores but it is ok for now

Price is too expensive for us and are looking for another one similar but cheaper:)))

Kendra

Clean Cloud saved me TIME

Kommentare: Excellence experience. They also submit suggestions for improvements for features that they do not offer.

Order and customer tracking and inventory is the best use for us.

There isn't an option for international payments. Once that feature is added I will definitely use it.

Marieke
Business Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy User

Kommentare: Very happy with my purchase

I have 4 stores, 3 of them are on Cleancloud. I have had custom requests for features, and Cleanclouds tech support has been great listening and many often times implementing our needs, as our needs are usually the same as many other dry cleaner needs. The software is intuitive for the user and has ample features that we are still exploring to further streamline our organization

Their support is in the UK, even though they are 24h available, I am in California and it isnt always easy to reach them on the phone during my daytime.

Sabrina
Manager in UK

Pros/Cons of cleancloud

The facility to text customers when product is ready.

Split payment of card and cash is not recorded correctly as it only recognises one type of payment - cash OR card.

Biljana
Owner in Serbien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software and excellent customer support

Kommentare: I needed a software for my dry cleaning & laundry, which operates with 3 business models: we have counters, but now starting lockers and routes, too. The guys from the CleanCloud first helped me with the translation to Serbian and then made all the necessary changes to make the software applicable for counter, route and lockers customers. I mean they literally do whatever I need within minutes. And there were quite a lot changes that I needed to do in order to make it work.
The software is very intuitive, easy to use and meets all our needs. Since I love to analyze business KPI, it gives me all the necessary data I need. And the best thing is that the guys who own it are constantly improving it, adding new and very helpful features.
I would really like to recommend the software AND the team behind. :)

Intuitive, easy to use, informative reports, tailor-made for all our needs. Adaptable for all business models (counter, route, lockers). The developers are constantly improving it and adding new features. Magnificent customer support.

It doesn't support our special letters (like , , ) on the receipts.