Good product, but totally failing support

Bewertet am 27.11.2016
Ted A.
Head of Product

Kommentare: The support has never provided any misleading information or shown bad language at all. The reason, it doesn't respond at all. As a paying customer, I have tried contacting them via their support forum on userecho, via their support e-mail which was finally provided attached to an invoice, via another mail address provided on their web site, and via a contact form on https://crowdsourcedtesting.com/ which appears to be a company behind the tool. None of which have lead to any response whatsoever, still after a couple of months with repeated attempts. My original query was related to a desire to buy another upgrade package, so there is really not a critical problem to start with. But I feel uncomfortable to continue using a service which treats customers like this, so I will need to migrate my own companies' projects as well as client companies' (embarrassing to have pointed them here to start with) projects to another solution.

Vorteile: Actually a nice interface, good workflow, and the functionalities I need most

Nachteile: That the company behind fails to communicate at all

von Crowdsourced Testing an 28.11.2016

We take bug reports very seriously, but sadly cannot attend to every support request sent by customers, especially those related to their own misuse and mistakes.

Disappointed - Great tool is no longer available

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Quality Assurance Analyst

Kommentare: It worked exactly as I expected it to - until it didn't. I have created several test runs with in until today when it stopped allowing me to start a run. With no support I will be unable to continue using it.

Vorteile: The bug tracker, test case management and reporting are all simple and effective. I was up and running in no time even though I had never used it before.

Nachteile: Unfortunately I was late to find out that the product had already been discontinued.
It wasn't until I had a problem that I discovered LT is no longer being supported.
In spite of that the payment options page is still up.
A message indicating that the product is no longer supported would have been nice.

Great while it lasted! Sadly no longer supported, so you need to look elsewhere

Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Lead Tester
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The rating reflects the fact that development of the software has been discontinued.
The product itself worked as expected and was a pleasure to use.

Vorteile: Highly intuitive user interface
Easily Customised
Very simple installation/setup
Nice graphical output

Nachteile: Pass or fail status could only be assigned to a test case in its entirety - not against individual test steps, as is the norm with most similar test management programs.
What irritates most of all though is that we had only just started using Lean Testing in earnest when the plug was pulled.
A great shame that the developers were unable to find a buyer to keep this great product alive!

Best Free Bug Tracking Tool

Bewertet am 10.11.2017
Kapala kiran K.
Quality Analyst
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: These are some my pros which i think is quite amazing about this tool-
1. Free
2. Easy
3. Nice UI
4. Unlimited Users for Free
5. Unlimited Projects

Nachteile: There are some my Cons which i think is quite bad about this tool-
1.When Server gets down , we cannot retrieve it.So we have to take the backup by regularly by exporting it to the Excel Sheets.
2.Response time is quite more.

Ur Leantesting Website is not working

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Kiran K.
QA

Vorteile: Everything like bug tracking to Test Suites . Better and user friendly UI then any other tool. Hope it adds customization.

Nachteile: Its not opening when u require the most. When i am trying to use now it is showing - This site can't be reached.

For a simple bug tracker, it is the best.

Bewertet am 5.6.2014
Antonin D.
Lead QA analyst

Kommentare: If you need a simple bug tracker, easy to use and to understand, this one will provide everything you could need. The good looking interface will be a welcome sight when the user is used to work on complicated and not-user friendly trackers. We use this tracker on some of our projects and i have yet to hear negative feedback from anyone about it.

von Crowdsourced Testing an 5.6.2014

Thank you very much for your review Antonin. We're glad you like it.

We're working hard, listening to you and doing our best to constantly improve your experience with Damn Bugs.

A very good BugTracker

Bewertet am 26.5.2015
Florian B.
IT

Kommentare: Clean, pro, easy to use, customisable, not expensive (free for now), and, a very reactive team ! It's still growing but i can hear the famouness coming

von Crowdsourced Testing an 27.5.2015

Hi Florian,

Thank you for your positive review, we've been working hard to provide a good product, and user feedback is very important to us!

We hope you like the recent change to Lean Testing, the complete test management solution, and stay tuned for more updates!

The Lean Testing Team

Excellent tool!

Bewertet am 9.7.2014
Mauricio L.
Software developer

Kommentare: We've been using it for a few weeks for our apps and we are very satisfied. It's easy to use. The interface is friendly, simple. Just what we were looking for. Besides, the support team is quick in responding and they take our feedback into consideration to keep improving Damn bugs.

von Crowdsourced Testing an 9.7.2014

Thanks!

Missing required fields no option to customise.

Bewertet am 11.1.2016
K L.
QA Tester

Kommentare: Like so many that claim to be bug tracking software this offering is missing a field testers need & it offers no option to customise or introduce new fields.
The missing field is 'priority'. Thankyou for supplying the 'severity' field but where is the 'priority' field used to facilitate true bug reporting & tracking?

von Crowdsourced Testing an 28.11.2016

We've since added a "Priority" field.