Über Kindful

Kindful bietet eine leistungsstarke Spendermanagementsoftware, die gemeinnützigen Organisationen hilft, Daten zu organisieren und Spender*innen besser zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über Kindful

Affordable, user friendly for us and our donors.

Implementation and customer support was very poor.

Bewertungen zu Kindful

Kindful hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 290 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kindful bereits verwendet?

Nikki
Nikki
Director of Business and Finance in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for a mid sized non-profit and amazing customer service

Kommentare: Overall, I love the ease of use of the software. My team isn't intimidated by it and are able to get on and navigate it well. Usually, if there is something that isn't easily available, the Kindful team will find a work around for the problem.

I love the ease of use of this software. And when I don't know how to do something, their customer service team is always available to talk and will figure it out. Kindful's customer service is beyond anything I have ever experienced.

There are a couple of features that I think should be available but are not. However, I have found that no software has it all.

Jennifer
Operations Coordinator in USA
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No regrets switching over to team Kindful!

Kommentare: Very glad we found Kindful. We have had tremendous support. Response times are consistently timely. Appreciate the opportunity to access trainings and webinars quite regularly. I feel that this program is one we can grow with. Kindful gives us access to data in a simplified format to easily view and share. Looking forward to what is next with Kindful.

Affordable, user friendly for us and our donors. Really appreciate that it allows our donors access to their own accounts. Compatible with multiple other apps/tools - and constantly expanding the list.

More access to some of the data. Appreciate that their are some information/options but they are only for viewing and not reporting. There are some aspects that are specific to our needs so understand how some requests aren't common enough to justify a change. There are times when there are asks and I will get a very vague answer - this is where a user group could be very beneficial. Those of us on the users side can share how they handle aspects of accounts, tricks and tips, or feedback from peers. I have participated in user groups in the past and gained a lot of relatable insight and views from all angles. Have Kindful reps be a part of the group so that they can take info back to enhance the user experience as well as comment on issues, ideas, or why something cannot be done/implemented. Great way to keep users invested in the progress of a good program!

Kim
Ceo in USA

Feedback

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall we are satisfied.

That we have a place to keep our donors organized.

All of the features are confusing to utilized. We have taken the links/training initially. But it is and has been hard to understand how to utilize all Of the components.

Kendra
Fund Development & Marketing Assistant in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great idea, but full of glitches and oversights

Kommentare: The team is kind (haha) but usually not helpful. Several times we have asked for help and ended up with suggestions that only help Americans - most Kindful employees are not aware how the program works for Canadians and are not prepared to answer our questions. Rather, they need us to tell them how their program works in Canada. When it is a global problem we encounter, we receive help on how to work around the problem rather than address it directly. Which would not be a problem in the short term, but because there does not seem to be any public-facing suggestions board or update tracker, there is no way of knowing if Kindful is actually making improvements to its program. My biggest disappointment with the Kindful team is not their program, but it seems to us in our daily interactions with the team and program that they have not the capacity or dedication to make the simple updates that would make this program incredible. I hope to see more acknowledgement of our issues and some sort of update that they are working to make Kindful better.

Attractive online giving page, easy statistics about donor giving on dashboard, acknowledgements tool is useful, tasks assigned to team members, recent transactions bar at side is handy to track donations as they come in, campaign sorting is handy, can compare campaign success year over year.

There are so many small oversights that make daily use of the program frustrating. Some examples: There is no automatic receipting for Canadian users, despite many other CRMs offering this in Canada. There is no way to offer a one-off receipt for someone, as the bulk receipting tool is a one-click button that receipts EVERYONE from the last year and will void any receipt made previously in the giving year. The fiscal report tool is completely useless - it generates information for the month to date, meaning if you want to see the entire month's progress, you have to wait until midnight of the last day of the month (who's going to do that?). There is no way to generate the report for previous months. The only possible solution to this tool - automation - does not work. You can schedule the report to come to your inbox, but it's only able to schedule reports for the first day of the month, meaning you'll get a report with ONE DAY of data. There is no way to change this. There are many ways to filter your audience or activities, but there are also many fields missing, and finding the parameters you need requires filtering through a long list of suggestions that are not organized by any category. For example, I wanted to see how many of our audience members who received our last Mailchimp email ended up making a donation the next way. But even though each contact will have the MailChimp interaction on their personal activities record, it is not searchable.

Lorien
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of use and customizable

Kommentare: Customer service is amazing! Really great value for the cost. It's intuitive to navigate, not overly cluttered. The financial reports are SO customizable. The tax-document send-out is so simple and fast, and they have options to update addresses (like when people move) from the post office database. So many other integrations make this a platform easily customizable to different nonprofits' needs.

Customer service and set-up was a breeze! So helpful being able to contact real people for custom solutions. Importing records from other systems is one of the easiest I've seen.

It's not quite as robust on the CRM side as some of the other options out there- however even with that, they have easy integrations with most of those major programs!

Andrew
CEO in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kindful: Simple for somethings, but not very flexible

Kommentare: In general it has been good in that it enabled us to take payments from donors and recurring payments and ACH payments. But I feel that we are struggling to get it working the way it should or to fully meet our needs.

I really like the fact that Kindful has a clean interface and makes certain things really simple: e.g. running a campaign, accepting donations online, setting up automatic emails to thank people, etc.

Somethings just seem much harder than they should be. e.g. (1) designing reports to work the way you want them to. In most cases you have to export it to Excel and muck around with it there - even things like column ordering is non definable. (2) Integration with Mailchimp for instance works, as long as you do it exactly as they want. For instance, Mailchimp sets users Country to "United States", Kindful sets it to "United States of America". So, guess what - the contacts will not sync to Mailchimp! I updated all the country names in Mailchimp and it still did not work. Advice from Kindful= perhaps don't collect that information!? (3) Groups sound powerful (e.g. group all the people who live in a certain geographic area) BUT they are not dynamic. So you add a new user for that area and they don't end up in the group! Until you re-run the rules or manually add them to the group. This is super unhelpful - there definitely ought to be an auto-update option. (4) When you set up groups based on a set of rules, you can't go back and edit the criteria for the selection. I don't think you can even see what the criteria was...?? It's frustrating because the software has lots of great features and it works hard to be simple. It's just that somethings don't work as well as you expect them to. I don't think that this is a trade off of functionality for simplicity's sake - it just seems lacking in places.

Heather
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive, Useful, and Friendly

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been good. Have worked out most of the kinks over the last year and have been able to train other staffers to use it with ease. Thankful for the support and quick answers to our questions and resolutions (though not always solutions) to our challenges.

Easy to use. Has most of what we need without being overwhelming or requiring our own IT/programming team. Friendly and helpful support.

Not as customizable as some CRMs are, so while Kindful Is taking care of most of our needs, we have had to hobble a few things together with it to make it serve all of our needs.

Mark Senyo
Head of Department in Ghana
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Through kindful, we have raised funds to cover treatment & reintegration costs of over 100 patient

Kommentare: We were struggling to provide essential and proper care to poorer clients who could not cover the costs of their treatment, often resulting in premature discharge of clients needing additional care. Once we established our foundation to help raise funds for such cases, Kindful has been really great in helping us source donations, particularly from international benefactors. We are now able to reach a lot more of clients needing financial support than ever before.

Unlike most fundraising platforms, Kindful provides very clear and concise pricing plans that do not conceal any hidden fees or fine-print clauses that trick clients out of funds raised. This is a very transparent process that allows us to be confident in the financial reporting of each campaign to our partners and donors without any impact on the trust they have in us. Also, Kindful makes the process of donation extremely easy by making contributions possible through multiple quick processing channels.

Compared to other alternatives we tried, I find that their training resources are a little too narrow in focus. They could be broadened further to cover all other related elements of nonprofit management and financing.

Luke
CEO in USA

Kindful for the WIN!

Kommentare: I feel that Kindful has greatly empowered our fundraising, therefore, empowered or mission.

"Wealth Insights" has been remarkably beneficial in help me know what the right "ask" is. Integration with other platforms such as mail chimp and quickbooks is wonderful. Reporting is extremely robust.

While robust, the reporting does take some getting used to. The biggest con, for me, is that it is very difficult to create and manage "Groups."

Mark
IT in USA

Great CRM for Non Profits and Donor Management

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good. It has really helped us get MUCH more organized than before. We all love it.

Donor tracking, CRM tracking, integrations, easy of use.

Missing Multi-factor authentication, and we would like to see more customizable dashboards

Anna
Director of Administration in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Using Kindful for over 6 years and I love it!

Kindful has provided easy integration with all our processes and procedures. I enjoy the ease-of-use for the reporting and overall daily use. Though, over the last 25 years, I have used some more 'powerful' products, they were clunky, difficult to navigate, and nearly impossible to use without a week-long training. Kindful provides all the services I need with an interface that takes minutes to learn and begin using.

There is very few aspects that I dislike about Kindful. If I were to nit-pick, there are some fields that are not searchable or able to be queried. Also, though you can 'household' accounts, the year-end giving statements are not able to be combined to a household tax statement. Neither of these are deal breakers, and I have found work-arounds as necessary.

Kathleen (Kitty)

A Blessing!

Kommentare: The integration with Classy, QuickBooks, and MailChimp has been life-changing and has definitely increased productivity. We paid for the additional support feature and that has been super helpful; allowing us time to gather questions and then meet every two weeks with our customer lead to discuss and troubleshoot.

The all-in-one feature and how user-friendly the software is. Did I mention the integration was simple and overnight?

The MailChimp tagging and integration is something to get used to but the support has been helpful.

Sarah
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Love Kindful!

Kommentare: Awesome. Best of the best.

It’s the Goldilocks of CRMs. Not too big and not too small. Support is amazing and to me, that’s the clincher. So many companies tell you how good they are until you purchase and then they disappear. Kindful has always been great. All of these systems are complex and require training of users as well as setup and maintenance, but Kindful makes it as painless as possible.

I wish that there was a better way to test what recipients receive as acknowledgements. I feel like I could use them more often but I never feel 100% sure that I have it quite right.

Clay

Valuable Insights into Donor Care

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy with Kindful and the tools it provides my organization. It easy to use and my staff is not overwhelmed with using it. Their support team is top-notch and always able to help walk me through fixing an issue or answering a question.

I value our donors and I want to know how best to care for them and followup. I like the ease of use in creating new transactions and the automated reports. I like the reporting capabilities and ease of getting the data I need to manage our organization. I like that my staff finds it easy to use.

Entering a single new donor from a check takes additional steps to create the donor, then create the transaction. There is a batch tool that makes this process easier if entering multiple donations. There are some issues with reporting that make it difficult to pull everything I need. Most of these are one-off issues, but still important. I have not found the peer-to-peer tool easy enough to use where I feel confident that my donors would use it. I had to create a pdf to give to them to walk them through all the steps. I wish it had email and text message marketing built-in.

Director Of Development in USA

Customer Service and Powerful Updates make this an excellent CRM

Kommentare: We use Kindful for all our donor, sponsor and grant tracking. It has all the features of any of the competitors and has an aesthetically pleasing, easy to use interface. I love the follow up tasks option, which helps for good donors stewardship. It also recently has a Wealth Data option integrated into the software. We don't pay for the extra, but event with our minimal plan, we get a little information. It's been great for a smooth transition in staff, since it's easy to see donor giving history, relationships with other people/org, as well as contact histroy.

The customer service is INSANE. It's timely and they will work with you until theyu find a solution. Even more, many issues I've had have been resolved when they do updates. They really listen to their customers and take their feedback into mind when doing updates.

There are very limited options for customizing mail. It's a great option to be able to automatically send tax receipts, but I wish we could upload a custom header. You can upload your logo, but it appears small on the pdf.

Executive Director in Kenia

I use Kindful for our non-profit accounting and donor management (CRM)

Kindful is designed to be part of - not the whole of - a CRM/fund accounting strategy. The upside of this is that you are not pigeonholed into one system forever - it is designed to play nicely with other programs/systems. Once you go through the learning curve, the program is straightforward and easy to use. Customer support is fantastic for questions. I have to manually enter quite a few transactions, and it is much easier to do with Kindful than with Quickbooks. Automatic reports to my board of directors are fantastic. Also, for fund based accounting, this is much simpler to use than quickbooks - I do the math through kindful and my accountant does it through quickbooks - the information is automatically shared through the quickbooks integration. Zapier integration means you can get information in and out of kindful easily. Different price points for different organization sizes is key - a low cost entry point was a big deal for me.

Not the most intuitive layout, so takes some time getting used to, but once you do it is a very powerful tool. Looks good on a desktop, but not on iphone display. Integration with quickbooks is my main goal and is not perfect - numbers sync fine but sometimes followup is necessary to make sure the accounts/funds are credited properly. Would love to see an integration with campaign monitor for emails and a better to-do/task sharing interface (like basecamp).

Antwort von Kindful

Hey David, Thanks a million for the positive review! We're extremely grateful for the overwhelmingly positive comments you have about Kindful. Our main focus is being a platform that can connect to the services you need ¿ so it's a huge pat on our back to hear that you're able to use the QuickBooks and Zapier integrations to improve your accounting and database management. We also appreciate the critical feedback. Improving the QuickBooks integration is on our radar, as well as improving mobile friendliness. It's also good to know how our customers prefer to use tasks/to-do's, so that feedback is huge as well. Thanks again for the awesome review. It's very thorough and lets us in on the ways our customers are using Kindful. We're grateful to have you in the Kindful family! ¿¿ - Jared E

Brittany
Donor Relations Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We use it daily and it is very user friendly. Even those of us who aren't tech-savvy can 'get it'.

Kommentare: More streamlined than our previous interface, more user friendly.

I like the way everything is organized, Dashboard/Activities/Contacts... I like how reports can be automatic from the system straight to my email, daily. I like that once the credit card/ACH info is entered, we don't actually have access to those numbers, and helps with PCI compliance. When there is an issue, we email support and they respond promptly, within 24 hours, and are very friendly and very helpful. I love the size of Kindful, because I feel like they still take input from clients to improve their systems.

When a donor makes a donation and pays for the transaction fee, you have to go in manually and split the transaction fee from the donation. On days that we have recurring transactions come out, it takes us an incredible amount of time for us to find and go through all the transactions to manually split the transaction fees from the donation itself. That is very time consuming. I personally call donors often, and there is a way to make a 'note' on the donor's profile, however, to access the last time I called, I would need to scroll through transactions to find the last note or go out and create a report. There should be a 'note book' that I can open and see all our correspondence, no matter if the call was in 2012 or today. (Both of which I have brought up with Kindful Support, and they know it's an issue we have with the software).

Antwort von Kindful

Hi, Brittany! Thanks for such a great review. It sounds like you're getting a ton out of the software, and that really excites and energizes us. We love seeing our customers succeed! I really appreciate what you had to say about the size of Kindful. We really want to be personable with our customers (which includes receiving and responding to feedback!), and it sounds like you've had that experience. I also wanted you to know we've also started rolling out phone support for all customers, so you can reach our nice folks during normal business hours at (888) 854-3230. As for the transaction fee splitting and notes view, those are both great ideas that I'll pass along to our product designers. I'm hopeful we can work on those as future updates! Thanks again for writing in. Talk to you soon, - Jared

Catriona
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kindful has radically improved KBFPC's donor management

Customer service is outstanding - I can often find my answers in the help menu, but when I don't the email response is almost immediate and very thoughtful & thorough. There is little that I dislike about Kindful. Support during start up was personalized and authentically interested in what my needs and questions were, I didn't ever feel that I was being pitched to. It is quick and easy to set up and link with Stripe etc. Importing donor information from our previous system was very simple, but I felt that Kindful staff were ready to assist at every step if I needed. Day-to-day I get just the right amount of updates in my email inbox. Payments and new donors are quick and easy to add. The dashboard is attractive and has very relevant information. Reports are easy to generate. I have recommended Kindful to several other local agencies - and I found it myself from another local agency. Price is right for a small non-profit, too.

Pros FAR outweigh the cons! Some of the features are not completely intuitive, especially the naming and categorization of them. Sometimes I have to click on several tabs to find the feature I was looking for. Some of the "field" names do not function as I expect them to - but customer support assisted me in writing a query to fix them all at once. (it was not too problematic) I don't love the formatting for snailmailers and acknowledgements - but I haven't spent a whole lot of time trying to tweak them. I print envelopes from Kindful, and export the list of acknowledgements and mail-merge that data into a document I prepared in Microsoft Office; again, not a big deal, but I had to figure out this work-around.

Antwort von Kindful

Hi, Catriona! Thanks for writing such a glimmering review. It really brings us joy to see how much you've been able to benefit from Kindful's features. It sounds like your setup was really straightforward, you've had good experience with processing payments, adding contacts, and reporting, you feel good about the price, and all your needs have been answered by our support team. We are incredibly excited to hear that has been your experience. Hi-fives all around! User-friendliness is always top-of-mind around here, as we strive to make Kindful as approachable as possible. Your comments about navigating, tabs, and fields have been passed on to our product designers, as well as the comments about letter and acknowledgement templates. I'm glad you discovered a bit of a workaround in the meantime, but we'll pass all those details along to improve some functionality there. Thanks again for the feedback. We are always looking to improve! Talk to you soon, ¿ Jared

Tara
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Gift for a Growing Non-profit

Kommentare: Our donor retention has increased, our organization and capacity for communication has more than double. We love Kindful!

When we decided to implement Kindful as our donor management and CRM software, we didn't realize the gift that we were giving ourselves as an organization. Kindful has allowed us to grow and scale in a way that wasn't possible before implementation. It has given us insight and helped us with donor retention. It has reduced our workload and made growth possible.

It's such a powerful tool that it can be difficult to learn sometimes; however, compared to other tools out there, it's a beautiful interface with a much shorter learning curve.

Karen
Partner Relations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kindful is very user-friendly for a small, non-profit, non-technical staff.

Kommentare: Donor management and integration with other online tools is key for non-profit success. The support team is excellent in not only telling you what to do but explaining how it works within the system.

The software is designed to serve the needs of non-profits. It has been developed to balance the needs of the daily user and the required reporting for a growing organization. The support team is extremely helpful and responsive. For the most part the functionality is very user-friendly and user training can be done in a short time.

There is a gap in the donor management process. There is no automated process to move a contact through the Donor cycle which means manual updating through custom fields. The video instructions are good for explaining the benefits of specific features but they don't explain how to perform the tasks/process to get to the results promises.

Antwort von Kindful

Hi, Karen! Thanks for writing a positive review! It thrills us that you've been able to take advantage of user-friendliness, and, in cases where you've needed help, have found it in our support team. We know not everything is perfectly intuitive, so it makes us happy to hear that when you've needed help, you've gotten it. Your feedback about the donor cycle management is great. We preach the donor cycle to our customers all the time, as we firmly believe in using this method to fundraise. Making that process easier in our software is always coveted feedback. We also appreciate your critique on our videos. We're trying to ramp those up more in the future, and this feedback about what they're actually accomplishing will set us up really well in our future video efforts. Thanks again for submitting this review and for being such a great person. Keep rockin' it! Talk to you soon, ¿ Jared

Jordan
US Operations Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Kindful has grown with us. This is huge for us, and they helped us get to the next level.

Kommentare: I've already recommended this software to many people. It is really easy to recommend to small organizations who are going from nothing to "online." However, there needs to be more development and automation with email marketing, in order for me to recommend this product for an already established (still smaller) organization. As a 1.2 M organization, we are ready for our next growth spurt.

The user experience is wonderful. From good colors and layouts to ease of use, we have been able to use Kindful to get organized on the backend and jump-start our fundraising.

The capabilities with email marketing and automation within groups, causes, campaigns, or forms have been a bit difficult for us. There are work-arounds, but we are hoping for more growth and potential in these areas.

Antwort von Kindful

Hi Jordan, Thanks for writing such a great review! We pride ourselves in growing with our customers, so to hear that back from you is a huge pat on the back over here. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Kindful's interface and data management tools. Hopefully better organization is helping you segment and interact with donors on a deeper level. Your feedback about email marketing and automation is outstanding. We love getting to know how our customers want to continue using Kindful, and I can definitely see that as a next logical step for you. I'll pass that detail along to our product team and we'll look forward to seeing how those tools evolve. Thanks for being part of the Kindful family ¿ and for spreading the word about us! We're extremely grateful to support Oasis for Orphans. Happy fundraising, - Jared E

CEO/Founder in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Mid-sized nonprofit with donor management needs

Kommentare: Love the user friendly-ness of the software, especially for our donors. It is great for capturing info but we need to be able to sort and filter the info better.

Allows donors to designate their donations

We have some needs that Kindful does not provide: -Ability to log calls within a donor's profile -Table Within Contact with custom columns -Auto-sync emails with donor’s profile -Improve the note taking feature -Individualized dashboard that shows the tasks and call history for the admin logged in. -The ability to search donor profiles based on amounts they donated to specific programs/campaigns -Be able to track all donations on each individual contact. -Need ages for all donors so that when I’m calling I’ll know which generation of a family I’m calling -Be able to actually see the pictures on each person’s profile. Not just a tiny circle that cannot be zoomed in on. -Be able to tab between cells when entering or changing information in existing donor profiles. We currently have to enter and select “edit” for the next cell. (i.e. entering address changes) -Being able to track recurring donors for those who send checks in monthly. The only way I can see to do this is making a group, which is fluid over time and doesn’t allow us to pull accurate historical information if a donor stops sending checks in and gets removed from the group. -Attempt to make kindful by name and by email not just email. (Make it so that families don’t have to use a random email for their 14 year old.) -Create a way other than the cause page for donated money for a mission trip will show up on the individuals profile not just their own donations. -ability to search by birthday month

Darlene
Darlene

It's Worth A Look!

Kommentare: If you are looking for donor software that is user friendly, a good price, and meets your needs, then I highly suggest you give Kindful a look.

I didn't know much about donor software when I started so I began researching multiple options. As a nonprofit, I was looking for something that would meet my needs without breaking the bank. What I liked about Kindful was that it offered most of the same features as other software programs at a great price. For options that are not included, Kindful partners with other agencies so you actually get everything you need. All the agencies that Kindful partners with, information can sync directly to Kindful which is very convenient. There is also a lot of support. You can call and they actually answer the phone and there are also many scripts and videos to walk you through various things. Kindful is always looking for ways to improve. They actually listen when we respond and they have already made many improvements.

I was skeptical about Kindful not including every possible feature within it's software. However, other software that does is double or triple the cost if not more. You also may be paying for things you don't need so I actually like this option a lot more than I thought I would. So far, Kindful meets all of my needs.

Jim
Musik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A step forward

Kommentare: To date, it has been a positive experience from data entry to reporting. I hope, with the recent hire of an administrative manager, that we will make better use of the software.

After one year of using another product, I requested that my team member investigate other options. After reviewing several options, Kindful seemed to match the needs we had and addressed the paths that we hoped to go. We are still in the learning curve of the many features, but the software has been very helpful in achieving what we need.

I have not had too many negative experiences with the software. I wish there was a way to print the dashboard for overview reports for my board. If there is a way I would like to learn it.

Donor Services & Administration in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great if you're flexible.

Kommentare: Overall, it gives us a lot of functionality especially for the price as compared to our former software, but at times gets a bit frustrating and/or time consuming. The service team is very helpful and on-going updates continue to improve the software and the software apps that can be used with Kindful.

Kindful is easy to use especially after the latest redo of the menu options. It's fun to use and I love having it sync with our donation page and being able to do special things like peer to peer fundraising and syncing to CrowdRise when we have special campaigns. It's great for automatic receipting and keeping an annual summary available to donors. Donors also an login to their account and do updates which really is a time saver for me - I do fewer updates on expired credit cards and address changes for example. The people who work for Kindful are very professional, friendly and helpful.

At times we get a little frustrated trying to figure out how to pull certain reports and often I run a report and then edit it in Excel. There's not a lot of flexibility as to how the report is printed. Also finding the group we want is sometimes difficult in the software - again, I may get it to a point and then manipulate the report in Excel. Some tasks in Kindful seem to take more steps than I'd prefer - somethings can be bulk updated but not all things for example.