ACTIVE Sports Erfahrungen

Über ACTIVE Sports

Online league and association management system for baseball, softball, football, hockey, lacrosse, basketball, soccer, and beyond.

Erfahre mehr über ACTIVE Sports

Bewertungen zu ACTIVE Sports

3,8

ACTIVE Sports hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du ACTIVE Sports bereits verwendet?

President in USA

Best in Class

Kommentare: Any event I work with needs a worry free solution which Active delivers every time!

Having worked with many events over the years Active is always my first choice for managing registrations, organizing the events and communicating with stakeholders. The software is reliable and the customer service is top notch.

What is not to love? Having used the software as both an event organizer and a participant, I can confidently say it is the best solution available.

Joshua F.
Teacher/coach in USA

Overall, I always had a positive experience using Active to schedule my sports camps.

Kommentare: Simple scheduling, collections, and organization.

The thing I really liked about active was that it seemed to do what it was supposed to do and was a very organized way to schedule and run sports camps. I liked being able to see who was going to be where(and when) so that I could prepare appropriate rosters and activities based on what I could view through active. Our school used it for 1-2 of years to run its programming through, and it at the time was a cost effective way to stay up to date with registrations and collecting payments. Also, active provides basic and advanced metrics which can be helpful for future/current planning

Active is a great product that you can figure out fairly quickly, but there are a few drawbacks. Cost- if your running sports camps, you really have to decide if it's cost effective versus hiring an extra hand part time. Discounts- I remember running into problems when trying to adjust rosters and change or specialize payment amounts.

Antwort von ACTIVE Sports

Thank you for taking the time to review our Active Sports. At ACTIVE Network we strive to make the world a more active place. We are happy to hear you had a positive experience using our registration and management solutions and appreciate the feedback.

International Development Manager in USA
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Out of the box functional but not flashy

Kommentare: Really disappointed with the customer service from Active. They were very responsive until we signed the agreement. As long as you do not need to have any additional development done and are okay to pay the higher rates Active is a passable option.

There is a passable consistent experience out of the box. We have used Active in a few different countries and the experience has been reliable. It works localized in each country, with the specific currency and language. We did not have any issues with participants being able to register for our events.

Read your agreement very carefully, we've found in a few that the period of service needed to be canceled 1 year ahead of when you intend to cancel. So we needed to canceled our agreement the day after we signed it in order to not be locked into another year after the original period of the agreement.

Kellie Y.
Former Head Lacrosse Coach in USA
Sport, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent use for Camps

Ease of use and excellent communication between our office and their company.

We stuck by this company for years..software was effective and consistent.

Matt G.
Sr Videographer in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great application for fitness information and other features.

Kommentare: It is great for anything to do with fitness!

I used this app a lot while training for a half marathon and for tracking during the mini. It was a great app to have!

Gary G.
Registrar in USA

5th year with ACTIVE Sports and still satisfied

Kommentare: We looked at several sports-related solutions before deciding on ACTIVE. Since the beginning, the staff, from Account Reps to Implementation Experts, have been easy to work with, able to understand our needs and turn our vision into an easy-to-use system for our admins and the league participants. Our system changes a bit each year, with different offerings, team breakdowns, etc., and the staff are able to make changes quickly and correctly - the first time. I highly recommend ACTIVE Sports as your team's online solution.

gym in Aserbaidschan
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I used it during the war because they restricted social networks.

Kommentare: I like to do sports and I do sports continuously

I have a healthy and strong body structure

not explained in great detail, the assortments were few

Michael K.
Vice President in USA

Just changing over

Kommentare: I don't have any experience with your product. I am a new board member for little league in Corona and was tasked with trying to get access to our data and website. Your customer service has been great. They have worked with me and more importantly, they explained the process and what I could expect from all parties. That has been great. Once the dust settles, I am going to be looking at your website capabilities and how well they will integrate with our data.

David R.
Head Coach in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: very easy to use - some of the coaches have no experience with league software, and nobody had a problem learning how to use this. Coming on 4 years using the system.

Barbara L.
President in USA

Overall experience is good

Kommentare: Best feature of this software is tech support and reps. Everyone has been very responsive and helful

Bryan S.
League Administrator in USA

VERY EASY TO USE

Kommentare: All Pros. Very easy to navigate and run reports.