Über Proposify

Optimiere deinen Vertriebsprozess und schön designte Anträge, um Angebote schneller abzuwickeln. Kostenlose 14-Tage-Testversion.

Erfahre mehr über Proposify

User interface is nice and well thought out. No real learning curve for the most part.

Also some functionality can be a bit unstable or slower to respond.

Bewertungen zu Proposify

Proposify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 273 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Proposify bereits verwendet?

Business Owner
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable for getting more work in and winning proposals

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Susan
Susan
Director in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it.

Kommentare: Really good so far (it's only been a few weeks). Very easy to see the status of your proposals and I love the links to Infusionsoft and the ability to automate followup which were both missing in our previous software.

Beautiful looking proposals, easy to use templates and libraries, very impressive for clients and it looks great when printed out too.

Set up of our template was a little daunting but we used Belt Creative to help us which was well worth the investment.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Susan, thanks for taking a moment to write a review of our software. Fantastic that Belt Creative helped you get started, and that your clients are impressed! That's really great feedback, and we're excited for you to continue seeing the benefits of Proposify. Definitely let us know your thoughts at the six-month and 12-month marks! Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer in Indien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pros and cons of Proposify

Kommentare: Overall experience with Proposify is nice as it fullfill our current requirements quite well hence one can go with Proposify software if they wanna have right workflow management tool.

Our dependency with CRM tools is based on our current requirements and the main reason of using Proposify is to have perfect documents signature as well as ideal workflow management system which could automate the process and here Proposify did it job quite well.

The efficiency of using other tools in collaboration with Proposify is not that good as for handling and improving documents that is required. Hence this is something where our team felt the improvement is required.

Catalina
Owner in Kanada
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great in concept but buggy as hell

Kommentare: Overall it WAS a great product. It's going through growing pains but they don't seem to be growing out of it anytime fast. The support is somewhat responsive although 9/10 I get a canned response that doesn't really answer my question. If you are using the exact same template over and over again with no changes then you will probably have no issues but if you build a custom proposal for your clients it will be a frustrating task.

I love how it streamlines our proposal presentation to clients. We are able to quickly produce proposals that look beautiful and help us close... when there are no changes needed to be made to the template.

In seems that over the past few years the dev consistency has gone down a lot. There are a lot of feature updates but more and more bugs. Simple things that should be flushed out before deployment are not being done and this has been something I have seen for over a year and a half. The biggest issue so far has been pricing tables. You're prompted to update to the new tables but it never works. Support just tells you to do a few workarounds and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. We don't have time to teach our entire team how to navigate the bugs. Before that there was a bug with being able to update simple text, you couldn't select a text box and you had to refresh every time. Before that, your templates would load blurry and then you had to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page then back up to be able to edit anything. I used to love this software so much but I don't know what happened. It went from saving us time to costing us time and causing hours of frustration. A common phrase of frustration in our office is "Why Proposify" WHY???" I am in the process of looking for an alternate to move my entire team to.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Catalina! Thanks for leaving your review. Feedback like yours helps us get better! Customizing templates can sometimes be challenging. We now offer a custom template service, where our designers work with clients to create dream proposal templates! We also offer consultations to help our customers build better custom templates. Please let us know if these services are right for you and your team. We have received customer feedback about the pricing tables and have launched an internal team to focus on improving this experience. Our VP of Product would like to hear more about your experience, to help improve the overall product and your direct experience with Proposify. If you're interested, please reply to this thread and we will get you in touch.

Atour
Analyst in USA
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Typically, users may track the effectiveness of their sales staff by receiving metrics from Proposify.

Kommentare: To assist users in creating and sending proposals quickly, Proposify offers a large selection of pre-made templates.

My proposals seem more official and are simpler to follow when I use Proposify. The customer service team is superior to the tool itself, even though it is still amazing. Knowledgeable, professional, and enjoyable to work with, they are ready to assist at any time. Proposify offers guaranteed privacy because they protect user data with cutting-edge security methods. Our remote team finds it simple to maintain consistency among the several estimates we utilize, and we can monitor the status of each estimate from a single dashboard.

Even with the abundance of customization possibilities, there is always opportunity for further integrations and customization choices. While Proposify's design function has a rather intuitive user interface, there are a few glitchy controls that frequently call for page refreshes or other awkward workarounds.

Matthew
Matthew
CEO & Founder in Niederlande
Internet, Selbstständig

Helping automate my freelance business

Kommentare: Very positive. My need was to cut down in repetitive work in creating proposals and sending out contracts to be signed. An impressive feature is the ability to create dynamic proposals where clients can add on options and the total sum is adjusted accordingly.

This is a complete package. I needed a tool that would allow me to dynamically create proposals, but also send out regular documents like NDA's to be signed digitally. Proposify solves this for me and add extra features. It is relatively easy to create a document (proposal/contract) from scratch using their design interface. Even though it is a bit unintuitive at times, it gets the job done. Creating snippets of content for later use is a definite benefit. Even better is the seemless integrations with Harvest, creating an invoice from a proposal when it is signed, and importing contacts from Harvest. This automated approach is saving me a bunch of time.

No integration yet with Everhour, since I was considering switching time tracking solution from Harvest. No integration with Asana to create a project within a team upon signing, but this might be (too) nice to have :) No integration either with a tool like PieSync to import contacts in general.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Matthew, thanks for leaving us a review. So great to hear how Proposify is helping you create dynamic sales docs! We also appreciate your integration feedbackwe'll share it with our team. Happy closing!

Melanie
Melanie
Consultant/Trainer in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust and Relevant but Has Competition

Kommentare: Solid resource but not for everyone. Quality and consistent way to elevate your brand. Some glitches but overall, works well.

I was excited to give Proposify a try because I do a great deal of professional document designs. I have also had a handful of clients trial it before ultimately deciding on a program to meet their needs. I like that users could easily modify the templates and that there are a variety of quality templates available. This enables users to create branded documents with professional look and feel and to do so consistently. A service like Proposify helps to save time which ultimately translates to saving money. It’s a good resource if you’re doing high volume sales presentations or pitches.

I disliked the pricing options as they are somewhat restrictive and seem to exclude a population of customers who might be interested in a one-off or two-off solution. This makes them not as attractive as some of their competitors but a great option for others and it may not be the most ideal if you’re not doing a high volume of pitches or proposals.

Mustafa
Business Development Consultant in Saudi-Arabien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Out of Scope Reach to our Clients

Kommentare: The ability to build my proposal with just fews clicks and moving it directly to my client with ability to review details about how my customers view and understand from their behavior details about how they interact with it.

Easily to modify and build your proposal template, and easy to maintain it to deliver to your customers

Less relative templates of the proposals

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Mustafa, thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Proposify and that the client viewing metrics are valuable (having proposal insight is such a game-changer). Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Shaun
Web Developer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small businesses developing proposals for bigger projects.

Kommentare: Very positive experience with support, I've had little to query as its very easy to use and customise.

The library of content and examples is especially helpful. We've been able to develop proposals for our product offering and customise completely for every client.

I would love integration between my FreeAgent.com account when a proposal has been authorised to automate the invoicing process.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Shaun, thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review. We'll be sure to share your integration suggestion with our team. Happy closing!

Dinos
Dinos
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Churning out proposals faster than typing “lets send them a proposal”…

Kommentare: I’d choose Proposify over many of the others out there in the marketplace since it has everything I need to create proposals and good looking ones that win clients for my company.

UI is great, functionality helps get good looking proposals out there fast. Pricing tables with options and wonderful and the integrations are good too.

Not much…wish it would integrate with QuickBooks Payments in addition to Stripe, or just offer another payment processor integration like WePay or *something* so I wouldn’t even need to integrate my accounting system.

Dorothy
CEO/Founder in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Proposal Software

Kommentare: I switched from PandaDoc to Proposify. It's a much better cost-benefit. There is really nothing in PandaDocs that is not in Proposify and frankly I got the hang of Proposify much quicker. Customer support is quick and very helpful

Its very easy to use. User interface is nice and well thought out. No real learning curve for the most part,

It might be nice to have a little more flexibility with the pricing charts that you lay in.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Dorothy, thanks for leaving us a review. Welcome to the Proposify family, we're glad to have you! We're also glad to hear your feedback - our team is constantly working to make Proposify an even more powerful tool, and we genuinely appreciate any and all comments. Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Josh
Co-Founder | Digital Marketing Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A Proposal tool for big kids

Kommentare: I love this thing and use it all the time. Before I got this program I was shuffling through Word docs on my computer and constantly rewriting brand new proposals for each prospect. Proposify helped me streamline my process for kicking out really great looking proposals. The absolute best part of the whole tool is how it allows each party to e-sign the contract right inside the program. Really handy and beats the pants off asking someone to print, sign, scan, and send back. It's the real deal and honestly I couldn't go back to send someone a pdf from my word doc or whatever. This is way better. http://www.signal-interactive.com

I save all my different versions of proposals and can mix and match different sections as needed for each client. Helps to have a library of sections, different contracts, etc. The delivery, editing, and signing is all in one place. It sends us both a PDF version with signatures to file after closing. Uses great code snippets to automatically fill in the client name, the cost, etc to make each one somewhat custom. I get notified in my email when my prospect views the proposal (which is exciting). It looks a lot more professional when they get the nice designed email with a button to click and the proposal deck is laid out with a nav bar. Takes you from minor leagues (with silly word docs or PDF attachments) to big leagues, especially as a digital agency.

It's definitely not a design tool so I have a hard time getting the layout and design of the proposal to look the way I want. It's fairly limited in what it can do in that respect so we build pieces (images) offline and then paste the image into the proposal sometimes. Otherwise, for what it is, it's pretty good at helping me put together a good looking proposal. It's just not an Adobe product or anything. The way content pieces in the library are saved and edited is somewhat confusing and I've struggled to replace everything after deleting templates and then losing content pieces.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Creating professional proposals is a quick process!

Kommentare: Proposify helps me create attractive and effective proposals help me close more deals and grow my business.

I like that the proposals created with this software truly just look good. The proposals are very attractive overall and knowing this builds even more confidence when crafting the proposals. The entire platform is very intuitive and you can quickly get started with the built-in design templates. I love the Stripe integration as well because sometimes I do not want to have to send clients a separate invoice after sending them the proposal. So this integration feature saves me a lot of time.

I would like to see additional templates added over time.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback - it helps us make Proposify an even more powerful tool. Our design team is always working to add more professional and beautiful proposals to our template gallery, so stay tuned! Great to hear that Proposify is helping you close more deals and grow your business - keep it up, and best of luck with your upcoming proposals!

Peter
Consultant in Australien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst App for Crashing and Bugs With Software Not Repaired

Kommentare: Could be so good, but really far from where it needs to be. I would recommend switching to another product.

If bugs were fixed and the app was working properly it would be okay. I like that you are notified about proposals.

Slow, Buggy. Unable to search for contacts as it comes with a fault in the software. Unable to add duplicate contact emails. Website crashes often and not easy to edit templates. With slow processing times you lose hours in your day regularly. Customer support cannot fix the problems in terms of optimising the software.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Peter, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We'll have someone from our reach out to you shortly to learn more so we can look into this further. We appreciate your constructive feedback, and we look forward to chatting further!

Principal Consultant in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software but pricier than competition

Kommentare: We like it but it is twice the price of a fairly competitive alternative. As we are adding additional staff that also write proposals we may move to another platform.

The proposals look fantastic and the client delivery and experience is flawless.

The editing is somewhat difficult and there is a bit of a learning curve. Also cutting and pasting does not function from the web browser editor.

Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you churn out mountains of proposals, this one is for you!

Kommentare: If you are in the creative space and you have a need to remain fresh as you send out those proposals, don't hesitate, grab proposify

I love how easy it is to e-sign documents and send to clients. The added capability to send email notifications as soon as prospects view proposals is also a game changer for me. This well-designed customer touchpoints map shows me how potential prospects interact with the proposal and the auto follow-up button for non-opened proposals really closes the loop on proposal management. The easy to use client interface is also a massive influence for why I bought this software. I cant wax enough how the ability for us to view how long clients mulled at sections of theproposal also gives us future areas of improvements in our proposals.

I really dislike how the layout design is not easy to customise and there is a true lack of editable templates. One serious drawback is the pricing. As a small organization, our budgets are not unlimited( I really wish they were!) and thus the 5 proposal limit at that price really sucks. Another pain is that Collaboration as a team is a nightmare as it keeps overwriting changes made by others and omits some other changes or edits, then there is the dreaded formatting buttons that seem to take a life of their own when used.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Proposify for small business sales proposals

The ability to track current and pending proposals that have been submitted and to see where each client is spending the most time in the proposal.

The lack of integrations. As far as we have been able to utilize the Podio integration does a great job updating it's own app but as soon as you try to incorporate internal data it gets jumbled. The problem here is that it cannot auto relate to an existing project and a project must be created before we can set up the proposal (as we must work out the pricing before creating the proposal). It could really use a clean up on the integration bit.

Andi
Founder and Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proposify Makes Me Look Like a Rock Star!

Kommentare: Proposify has cut my proposal-generating time down to an eighth of what it was before. I am now able to have a consultation call with a potential client and have a proposal to them later that day. Before, it would have taken me a week or more, because I was doing everything from scratch. Even better, my proposals look so professional and have extra pieces to them that I never would have thought of—why us, next steps, and so much more. Plus, the ability to track when the potential client viewed the proposal and how long they spend on each section is invaluable data.

When I sent out a proposal before, it was a Word doc with my logo that I saved as a PDF. It was one to two pages with a single fee listed. It worked, but it wasn't pretty. Enter Proposify, which makes my proposals shine! I was able to adjust the template to tailor it to my brand, including photos, colors, and more. I have created several standard pages to include in every proposal as well as different fee tables so that generating proposals has gone so much faster. Proposify is easy to use, and the training webinars were incredibly helpful. I absolutely love it!

As I was adjusting the template, a few things haven't been exactly intuitive. But the training webinars, FAQs and documentation, and support staff are amazing.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Andi, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that Proposify has streamlined your proposal process, and that our Knowledge Base and training webinars have been helpful for you! When it comes to the editor, we're always working to improve the user experience, so we appreciate your feedback. It helps us make Proposify an even more powerful tool. Keep being a rock star, and happy closing!

Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unreliable software, bad customer service

Kommentare: The editor for the proposals is ok, other than that the tool is garbage. We have constat problems and complains that customers can't open proposals (we can reproduce the errors) and we're losing business. This is not a temporary issue unfortunately, so I'd adive anyone to avoid this software because it instead of helping it gets in the way of closing new business.

The editor is good, lots of customization possible

Reliability & customer service are subpar at best.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi there! We're sorry to hear you're having trouble and that you're not getting value out of our software. Our team is definitely here to support you 100% and would love to chat further about your experience and see how we can improve, if you'd like to connect with us (support@proposify.com). Looking forward to hearing from you!

Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, beautiful software and amazing customer support

Kommentare: Absolutely fantastic. A good example of how a good SaaS company should operate.

The software is very easy to use and produces lovely looking proposals (I've had compliments from customers who've asked what proposal software we use) but the thing I like most is the customer support. It's great to see a SaaS product backed up by brilliant and quick customer support....this is so rare these days!

The formatting can be a bit tricky to begin if you have highly customised templates but the support team sorted everything out really quickly.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to read your feedback, and we're happy to hear how Proposify is helping you create impressive-looking proposals! Happy closing!

Jamie
Director in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great idea - but buggy and frustrating

Kommentare: It started well - and it’s certainly better than writing proposals in Word, but version 2 isn’t any better than the first iteration, in fact, it’s much buggier, and the frustration levels around the office regarding how buggy it is is a real issue.

It makes a business look modern and up-to-date. It should make writing proposals streamlined and more efficient. It integrates with Hubspot

It’s frustrating and buggy. It feels like it’s about 80% of the way to complete. Formatting is almost completely random. Creating tables is a leap of faith. The pdf versions of the proposals are hit and miss.

Chemikalien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I used Proposify for all company proposals for years

Kommentare: Hundreds of beautiful proposals and many customer compliments.

I like the ability to easily customize proposals. You can change every aspect of your proposal depending on the customer, job, etc.

It can be a little bit glitchy sometimes. I have had to go out and then back in to make sure none of my proposal elements have shifted before sending out the proposal to a client.

Deanna
Owner/Sales in USA

First Impressions

Kommentare: So far we've been very pleased with the results we've experienced from using Proposify compared to old fashion pdf proposals.

As the sales director for website marketing services, I find that presenting a proposal can often be overwhelming, confusing or boring with the numerous available options. Having the ability to use checkboxes that allow the customer to select their services and see a project number has not only made the sales discussion much more effective, but our clients say they are actually having fun. It's turned an often stressful decision into an enjoyable and exciting experience.

There have been some issues with the text at the bottom of the page getting cut off in the preview of the proposal even though it looks good during development. Also, when creating more than one table on a page, it would be very helpful to have snap guides to match the width of a similar table on the same page or previous page so we didn't have to guess.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Deanna, thanks for leaving us a review. It's great to hear how Proposify has helped make your sales process more enjoyable and exciting! That's such amazing feedback. We also appreciate your constructive feedback - we're always working to improve the app to make our software an even more powerful tool for your sales team, so thanks for your comments. Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Project consultant in USA
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proposify review

Kommentare: Awesome

The software really makes proposals easy.

Nothing, the app is incredible and it is very easy to use.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Michael, thanks for taking a moment to write a review! We're glad that you've continued to choose Proposify over the years - that's the kind of feedback that gives us the warm and fuzzies. Happy closing!

Adrian
Director in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes proposal writing fun!

Kommentare: After trialling the competition of this product, proposify is a standout

-present a fantastic proposal every time -metrics, you can follow what’s going on with your proposal -value for money

- I would like the opportunity to export a .csv into the costing table, we currently double handle our data

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Adrian, thanks for leaving us your feedback. We're so happy to hear that Proposify has made proposal writing fun! We'll also share your suggestions with our team. Happy closing!

Ryan
VP, Digital Strategy in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Was a decent option before I tried something else

Kommentare: I used Proposify for years and struggled through its many glitches before finally trying another option and I'm frankly amazed that they can continue to do business with their many glitches. Don't waste your time and money.

Proposify was a sturdy enough option for several years. It has a lot of name recognition and there are a decent number of features.

This is an out-dated, clunky, and buggy software that was wildly frustrating to use. I used it only because I hadn't tried another option. There would often be glitches in which I could not use the spacebar when typing (tried on multiple computers, it was the software). It took me at least 10-times as long to create a proposal, even using templates, than my current software.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Ryan, We're sorry to hear you had trouble in-app and thanks for providing us with this feedback, we will forward your comments to our product specialists to ensure this issue doesn't not persist. We wish you the best moving forward Ryan!