Über Proposify

Optimiere deinen Vertriebsprozess und schön designte Anträge, um Angebote schneller abzuwickeln. Kostenlose 14-Tage-Testversion.

Erfahre mehr über Proposify

User interface is nice and well thought out. No real learning curve for the most part.

Also some functionality can be a bit unstable or slower to respond.

Bewertungen zu Proposify

Proposify hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 277 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Proposify bereits verwendet?

Business Owner
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable for getting more work in and winning proposals

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Susan
Susan
Director in UK
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it.

Kommentare: Really good so far (it's only been a few weeks). Very easy to see the status of your proposals and I love the links to Infusionsoft and the ability to automate followup which were both missing in our previous software.

Beautiful looking proposals, easy to use templates and libraries, very impressive for clients and it looks great when printed out too.

Set up of our template was a little daunting but we used Belt Creative to help us which was well worth the investment.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Susan, thanks for taking a moment to write a review of our software. Fantastic that Belt Creative helped you get started, and that your clients are impressed! That's really great feedback, and we're excited for you to continue seeing the benefits of Proposify. Definitely let us know your thoughts at the six-month and 12-month marks! Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Aman Preet
Aman Preet
Developer in Indien
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Pros and cons of Proposify

Kommentare: Overall experience with Proposify is nice as it fullfill our current requirements quite well hence one can go with Proposify software if they wanna have right workflow management tool.

Our dependency with CRM tools is based on our current requirements and the main reason of using Proposify is to have perfect documents signature as well as ideal workflow management system which could automate the process and here Proposify did it job quite well.

The efficiency of using other tools in collaboration with Proposify is not that good as for handling and improving documents that is required. Hence this is something where our team felt the improvement is required.

Muturi
Accountant in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Experience Using Proposify

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the electronic document signing solution The software makes document management easy The tool is a great CPQ

Not single problem with Proposify. It is quite effective.

Deanna
NA in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Worst customer service

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Just had the worst experience with this software. Terrible customer service. 😢 I was charged for a whole year renewal ($500+) and reached out as soon as I saw it on my cc (2 days later). Their response was that I was in a contract. So now I guess I have another year of super buggy proposal software that I can’t use. 🙄 I would avoid the headache, bad software, bad service.

Nothing, it turned out to be a pain to use and no support.

Buggy, difficult to use, terrible service

Jessica
Director of Operations in UK
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, after a bit of practice

Kommentare: We are happy with it and will continue using it!

Keeps track of all our outstanding proposals, and seeing who has viewed the proposal and when. Notification of when a proposal is won or lost

Takes a bit of practice to work out the best way to use the app for your needs. I wish it integrated with Quickbooks Enterprise

Matthew
Matthew
CEO & Founder in Niederlande
Internet, Selbstständig

Helping automate my freelance business

Kommentare: Very positive. My need was to cut down in repetitive work in creating proposals and sending out contracts to be signed. An impressive feature is the ability to create dynamic proposals where clients can add on options and the total sum is adjusted accordingly.

This is a complete package. I needed a tool that would allow me to dynamically create proposals, but also send out regular documents like NDA's to be signed digitally. Proposify solves this for me and add extra features. It is relatively easy to create a document (proposal/contract) from scratch using their design interface. Even though it is a bit unintuitive at times, it gets the job done. Creating snippets of content for later use is a definite benefit. Even better is the seemless integrations with Harvest, creating an invoice from a proposal when it is signed, and importing contacts from Harvest. This automated approach is saving me a bunch of time.

No integration yet with Everhour, since I was considering switching time tracking solution from Harvest. No integration with Asana to create a project within a team upon signing, but this might be (too) nice to have :) No integration either with a tool like PieSync to import contacts in general.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Matthew, thanks for leaving us a review. So great to hear how Proposify is helping you create dynamic sales docs! We also appreciate your integration feedbackwe'll share it with our team. Happy closing!

Mustafa
Business Development Consultant in Saudi-Arabien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Out of Scope Reach to our Clients

Kommentare: The ability to build my proposal with just fews clicks and moving it directly to my client with ability to review details about how my customers view and understand from their behavior details about how they interact with it.

Easily to modify and build your proposal template, and easy to maintain it to deliver to your customers

Less relative templates of the proposals

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Mustafa, thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Proposify and that the client viewing metrics are valuable (having proposal insight is such a game-changer). Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Shaun
Web Developer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for small businesses developing proposals for bigger projects.

Kommentare: Very positive experience with support, I've had little to query as its very easy to use and customise.

The library of content and examples is especially helpful. We've been able to develop proposals for our product offering and customise completely for every client.

I would love integration between my FreeAgent.com account when a proposal has been authorised to automate the invoicing process.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Shaun, thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review. We'll be sure to share your integration suggestion with our team. Happy closing!

Dinos
Dinos
President in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Churning out proposals faster than typing “lets send them a proposal”…

Kommentare: I’d choose Proposify over many of the others out there in the marketplace since it has everything I need to create proposals and good looking ones that win clients for my company.

UI is great, functionality helps get good looking proposals out there fast. Pricing tables with options and wonderful and the integrations are good too.

Not much…wish it would integrate with QuickBooks Payments in addition to Stripe, or just offer another payment processor integration like WePay or *something* so I wouldn’t even need to integrate my accounting system.

Dorothy
CEO/Founder in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Proposal Software

Kommentare: I switched from PandaDoc to Proposify. It's a much better cost-benefit. There is really nothing in PandaDocs that is not in Proposify and frankly I got the hang of Proposify much quicker. Customer support is quick and very helpful

Its very easy to use. User interface is nice and well thought out. No real learning curve for the most part,

It might be nice to have a little more flexibility with the pricing charts that you lay in.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Dorothy, thanks for leaving us a review. Welcome to the Proposify family, we're glad to have you! We're also glad to hear your feedback - our team is constantly working to make Proposify an even more powerful tool, and we genuinely appreciate any and all comments. Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Josh
Co-Founder | Digital Marketing Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

A Proposal tool for big kids

Kommentare: I love this thing and use it all the time. Before I got this program I was shuffling through Word docs on my computer and constantly rewriting brand new proposals for each prospect. Proposify helped me streamline my process for kicking out really great looking proposals. The absolute best part of the whole tool is how it allows each party to e-sign the contract right inside the program. Really handy and beats the pants off asking someone to print, sign, scan, and send back. It's the real deal and honestly I couldn't go back to send someone a pdf from my word doc or whatever. This is way better. http://www.signal-interactive.com

I save all my different versions of proposals and can mix and match different sections as needed for each client. Helps to have a library of sections, different contracts, etc. The delivery, editing, and signing is all in one place. It sends us both a PDF version with signatures to file after closing. Uses great code snippets to automatically fill in the client name, the cost, etc to make each one somewhat custom. I get notified in my email when my prospect views the proposal (which is exciting). It looks a lot more professional when they get the nice designed email with a button to click and the proposal deck is laid out with a nav bar. Takes you from minor leagues (with silly word docs or PDF attachments) to big leagues, especially as a digital agency.

It's definitely not a design tool so I have a hard time getting the layout and design of the proposal to look the way I want. It's fairly limited in what it can do in that respect so we build pieces (images) offline and then paste the image into the proposal sometimes. Otherwise, for what it is, it's pretty good at helping me put together a good looking proposal. It's just not an Adobe product or anything. The way content pieces in the library are saved and edited is somewhat confusing and I've struggled to replace everything after deleting templates and then losing content pieces.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Creating professional proposals is a quick process!

Kommentare: Proposify helps me create attractive and effective proposals help me close more deals and grow my business.

I like that the proposals created with this software truly just look good. The proposals are very attractive overall and knowing this builds even more confidence when crafting the proposals. The entire platform is very intuitive and you can quickly get started with the built-in design templates. I love the Stripe integration as well because sometimes I do not want to have to send clients a separate invoice after sending them the proposal. So this integration feature saves me a lot of time.

I would like to see additional templates added over time.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback - it helps us make Proposify an even more powerful tool. Our design team is always working to add more professional and beautiful proposals to our template gallery, so stay tuned! Great to hear that Proposify is helping you close more deals and grow your business - keep it up, and best of luck with your upcoming proposals!

Peter
Consultant in Australien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worst App for Crashing and Bugs With Software Not Repaired

Kommentare: Could be so good, but really far from where it needs to be. I would recommend switching to another product.

If bugs were fixed and the app was working properly it would be okay. I like that you are notified about proposals.

Slow, Buggy. Unable to search for contacts as it comes with a fault in the software. Unable to add duplicate contact emails. Website crashes often and not easy to edit templates. With slow processing times you lose hours in your day regularly. Customer support cannot fix the problems in terms of optimising the software.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Peter, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We'll have someone from our reach out to you shortly to learn more so we can look into this further. We appreciate your constructive feedback, and we look forward to chatting further!

Principal Consultant in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software but pricier than competition

Kommentare: We like it but it is twice the price of a fairly competitive alternative. As we are adding additional staff that also write proposals we may move to another platform.

The proposals look fantastic and the client delivery and experience is flawless.

The editing is somewhat difficult and there is a bit of a learning curve. Also cutting and pasting does not function from the web browser editor.

Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

If you churn out mountains of proposals, this one is for you!

Kommentare: If you are in the creative space and you have a need to remain fresh as you send out those proposals, don't hesitate, grab proposify

I love how easy it is to e-sign documents and send to clients. The added capability to send email notifications as soon as prospects view proposals is also a game changer for me. This well-designed customer touchpoints map shows me how potential prospects interact with the proposal and the auto follow-up button for non-opened proposals really closes the loop on proposal management. The easy to use client interface is also a massive influence for why I bought this software. I cant wax enough how the ability for us to view how long clients mulled at sections of theproposal also gives us future areas of improvements in our proposals.

I really dislike how the layout design is not easy to customise and there is a true lack of editable templates. One serious drawback is the pricing. As a small organization, our budgets are not unlimited( I really wish they were!) and thus the 5 proposal limit at that price really sucks. Another pain is that Collaboration as a team is a nightmare as it keeps overwriting changes made by others and omits some other changes or edits, then there is the dreaded formatting buttons that seem to take a life of their own when used.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Proposify for small business sales proposals

The ability to track current and pending proposals that have been submitted and to see where each client is spending the most time in the proposal.

The lack of integrations. As far as we have been able to utilize the Podio integration does a great job updating it's own app but as soon as you try to incorporate internal data it gets jumbled. The problem here is that it cannot auto relate to an existing project and a project must be created before we can set up the proposal (as we must work out the pricing before creating the proposal). It could really use a clean up on the integration bit.

Andi
Founder and Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Proposify Makes Me Look Like a Rock Star!

Kommentare: Proposify has cut my proposal-generating time down to an eighth of what it was before. I am now able to have a consultation call with a potential client and have a proposal to them later that day. Before, it would have taken me a week or more, because I was doing everything from scratch. Even better, my proposals look so professional and have extra pieces to them that I never would have thought of—why us, next steps, and so much more. Plus, the ability to track when the potential client viewed the proposal and how long they spend on each section is invaluable data.

When I sent out a proposal before, it was a Word doc with my logo that I saved as a PDF. It was one to two pages with a single fee listed. It worked, but it wasn't pretty. Enter Proposify, which makes my proposals shine! I was able to adjust the template to tailor it to my brand, including photos, colors, and more. I have created several standard pages to include in every proposal as well as different fee tables so that generating proposals has gone so much faster. Proposify is easy to use, and the training webinars were incredibly helpful. I absolutely love it!

As I was adjusting the template, a few things haven't been exactly intuitive. But the training webinars, FAQs and documentation, and support staff are amazing.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Andi, Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're so happy to hear that Proposify has streamlined your proposal process, and that our Knowledge Base and training webinars have been helpful for you! When it comes to the editor, we're always working to improve the user experience, so we appreciate your feedback. It helps us make Proposify an even more powerful tool. Keep being a rock star, and happy closing!

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great looking proposals & sales tracking, but some glitches.

Kommentare: I've used this both in an agency setting and as an individual consultant to craft and send proposals. I truly do believe that a great proposal (both visually and written) helps to win business. Proposals can be one of the most critical sales documents in your process.

The software helps you to create great-looking proposals and keep things in your sales funnel organized. It is also nice that you can track when someone has opened your email/proposal and how long they have viewed different sections, which greatly helps during sales follow-ups.

Glitches. I've used this software for a couple years and I do find that it does glitch out quite frequently. The text formatting changes when you writing text and then it goes to the next page. The worst experience was when I lost hours worth of work for a big proposal (and it didn't autosave), making for a sleepless night.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi there, thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback! It helps us improve Proposify and create an even more powerful tool for you and your business. Happy closing!

Jo Lynn
Director of Business Development in USA

Easy, user friendly, and simplifies the most important part of the sales process - the close!

I've used several on line proposal and contract processes. Proposify is easy on the sellers end to build a library of individual sales experiences and super easy on the buyers end to sign a contract for services. The elimination of roadblocks in converting sales is every sales directors dream. Having it be easy for sales - is every sales persons dream.

My biggest roadblock is my email with the link to the proposal often goes into the customers Spam folder. This isn't Proposifys fault. Most email security will filter out a linked email. I have turned this into an "opportunity" for another contact with my customer. A "follow up" helpful email letting them know I've sent the proposal and to check their spam folder if they haven't seen it.

Jamie
Director in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great idea - but buggy and frustrating

Kommentare: It started well - and it’s certainly better than writing proposals in Word, but version 2 isn’t any better than the first iteration, in fact, it’s much buggier, and the frustration levels around the office regarding how buggy it is is a real issue.

It makes a business look modern and up-to-date. It should make writing proposals streamlined and more efficient. It integrates with Hubspot

It’s frustrating and buggy. It feels like it’s about 80% of the way to complete. Formatting is almost completely random. Creating tables is a leap of faith. The pdf versions of the proposals are hit and miss.

Scott
MD in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Average product. Cannot extract your own data.

Kommentare: Shop elsewhere. Not worth the $

It's end user functionality is good, meaning when it's time for a client to sign - it works. But...

Formatting is incredibly difficult. It doesn't play well with other software when you build something in pdf or word and copy and paste. PLUS - they won't let you export data. I tried to get an csv file on all the clients I've loaded in there and it won't let you. The customer support is all talk. I strongly suggest you look at other platforms.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Scott, we're sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We'd love the opportunity to hear more of your feedback, as well as see if there's any way our team can help you out. Please reach out to support@proposify.com if you'd like to chat furtherand thank you for your honest feedback!

Christina
Administrator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Research all options before choosing Proposify

Kommentare: Overall, the program is just okay. I would do research before choosing this software. It is fairly easy to use but not quick or easy to make changes to templates, etc.

I like that it is easy to send and see when a client opens a proposal. It is easy to run metrics and update customer information.

There are so many glitches in the program. It is difficult to make edits to templates when text is going outside of the parameters set by the software. We have contacted customer service and they have been working on fixing it for 6+months.

Becca
Pricing Analyst in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great proposal software - clients are always impressed with the proposals we create in this system

Kommentare: Great feedback from clients

Lines that show when items are centered - ability to input sections - data fields that can pull information throughout the proposal

Design capabilities (I often will create a background in a different program an import it as an image because I cannot do so in Proposify.

Vince
Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome company with awesome people!

Kommentare: Time efficiency is key in my business and Proposify allow me to streamline my process.

* The software is good but the people with Proposify are GREAT!!! 1. Having multiple types of proposals for different types of clients. 2. Being able to put videos in the proposals. 3. Cost-effective.

Sometimes it can be glitchy. Adding another contact to an existing account can be very challenging.

Antwort von Proposify Inc.

Hi Vince, thanks for your review. We're so happy to hear your kind words about our team! It's truly our pleasure to help you close more deals and streamline your proposal process. Happy closing!

Hailey
Director of Digital Marketing & Strategy in USA

Beat Your Competition with Proposify

Kommentare: 1. PDF --> PROPOSIFY
Design and tailor your legal report/proposal/document/etc. Customize emails, send notifications, and monitor client views. Never send a boring PDF attachment again!
2. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Deliver breathtaking, interactive, and branded proposals to clients, ensuring them you're dedicated to their success. If you have a problem, email Kyle Racki, CEO of Proposify. That's right - the CEO of the company oversees his customer support team. The whole team is kind, generous, and grateful for their clients.
3. CUT COSTS & COMBINE OVERHEAD
Ditch your DocuSign & other online signing platforms - sign up with Proposify, it is included. Everything is legal and binding. From a commercial real estate office 10 year lease agreement, to sending a client 3 graphic design options for a Twitter account Header, Proposify has you covered!
Finally... the first time I used the software, I landed a client. I have refered the software to friends in various industries. It is a must have for all businesses, small to large. Sending a Proposify proposal already proves to your client your business is talented, innovative, tech-savvy, and unique.