User Friendly!!

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Marie B.
Clerk
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it is just a wonderful program that is easy to learn and figure out! Not many programs are like that!

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to route jobs with this software! We've actually tried other softwares, and none are as user friendly as Pocomos. Customers can log on to their own portal and pay their bills! Our customers love that! I even like that it has a texting program to give our customers a heads up for their next services. Ultimately it is quick, easy and even FUN to use this program in order to cater to all of our customers' needs!

Nachteile: I really wish there was a way to have automated calls. I love the texting program, but It would be great if there was some sort of calling system. I also wish that we can see which technician serviced a property last on the View/Add section when we click on a customer's name. It shows what day it was last serviced, but I would love to see which tech was there last time too rather than having to click on their account and take the longer route.

Dynamic Software

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Michael S.
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Pocomos for over 5 years, and it is clearly the best pest control software thus far.

Vorteile: Pocomos is a Dynamic software. As needs arise, they adjust the program. Also, the standard features are not add on modules like other software companies for pest control. I have tried all of the big ones. Have a question or issue, no problem. Chat with them right on all of the screens. They answer within 10 minutes while you continue to work! The reps are always so quick to answer. I have the same experience as everyone in the tech department.

Nachteile: I it's beginning, the androids did not work as well as Apple. Those early issues have long since been rectified.

Pocomos have excellent customer service!

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Katie H.
Customer Service Representative
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have had several suggestions for their software development and they have listened to me and I always feel like my feedback is valuable.

Vorteile: I like the visual maps and visual routes. They are easy to understand. I also enjoy being able to make specific changes and templates designed for our customers and their needs.

Nachteile: If there is anything I don't like, I tell Pocomos and they fix it pretty quickly. I occasionally run into a small glitch after an update but I expect that after major updates. I expect them to be fixed as well, which they do. It would be nice if we could see the emojis customers send us. I just assume they are all "thumbs up".

Great software for new company

Bewertet am 23.8.2016
Trent M.
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started a new company and checked out multiple software companies and liked the functionality of Pocomos the best. We have been using them for just over 7 months now and have had a few hiccups here and there but the customer support has always been quick to respond and fix the issue. Our customers love getting their invoices via email and we love the variety of ways to communicate with the customer.

Vorteile: We love the ease of use with this software. It hardly took any time at all to get used to the features. We love the remote completion option and the ability to send mass texts/emails to customers.

Nachteile: The Geo-coding seems to be off for a handful of customers which sends our techs on the wrong route. The address is correct when typed into google but not when pulled up through pocomos. The manual Geo-coding wasn't working either which was frustrating.

von Pocomos an 23.8.2016

Thanks for your review!

Great Software

Bewertet am 24.8.2016
Kyle W.
Managing Officer
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Pocomos for about 2 years now. It has helped us expand how we run out business. We have been able to provide better Customer services, collect more payments and communicate better between techs and the office.

Vorteile: Ease of processing. Ability to communicate easily between techs and office. Accessability to run office from anywhere. Ease of access for sales reps

Nachteile: Honestly nothing stands out. If there ever is anything of concern they update the software to customize our concerns.

von Pocomos an 24.8.2016

Thanks Kyle for your review!

Pocomos is Great!!!

Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Ethan A.
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CSR was the most helpful person I've ever worked with. He helped me get set up, use the software, and was always able to trouble shoot any issues I had. It was a great experience.

Vorteile: I loved that I was able to set up contracts directly in the software. So convenient. The routing features were really easy to use as well.

Nachteile: It has a very intuitive design but it's kind of boxy. Wasn't always the most attractive thing to look at.

Amazing Software, and Support

Bewertet am 11.1.2019
Gilesa C.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the Pocomos software, it is very easy to use, and the staff there are so amazing and helpful. I plan on sticking with Pocomos for a very long time as the software has everything my company is looking for wrapped up into one program. If i run into any issues, reaching out to the staff there is easy, and they always solve my problems or answer any questions.

Nachteile: The only things I wish to see is a way to integrate Square reader into your system, the need for a mobile app (wish is actually in the process of happening now) and lastly, a scheduling portal where customers can schedule appointments themselves (via your website, or the online customer portal).

highly recommend

Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Caleb I.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used them for almost 4 years and use this softwere everyday.

Vorteile: Great for a start-up because they give you your first 50 customers for free. it alows you to orginise your entire buisness from sales, collections, route, and on and on and on

Nachteile: It can be complicated because of all the different options. There can be a learning curve.

Easy, thorough and modern software at reasonable pricing

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
William S.
Business Owner
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of use, less expensive and easy to adapt to.

Vorteile: Can have as many users as needed, pricing is based on active customer base. Runs the same across all platforms. Modern and easy to adapt to.

Nachteile: There is really nothing I can think of, we have had a few items we wanted changed and they usually respond to our needs in a timely fashion

User for 4 years

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Ryan H.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a great company. Good customer service, good product, and it has only gotten better over the years.

Vorteile: Easy to use, manipulate route work, or customer data. Paperless, time saving.

Nachteile: Sometimes updates can cause a glitch or issue during the workday. Maybe update testing should be more stringent?

Great program

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Emerald B.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great!! They are updating the program all of the time and continuing to help business grow.

Vorteile: Very user friendly and you don't have to wait a week to hear back from the staff if you have a question! Twenty minutes tops!

Nachteile: Need Automatic calling (but I heard it's in the works!!!)

I like the endless help from the support staff

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Mike P.

Vorteile: I like that servicing and sales is incorporated in the same software and that the support team helps quickly

Nachteile: I HATE that I have to use their credit card software, it's expensive and communist that they force you to use bottom line payments.

Amazing support. Great product

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Ronald L.
Technician
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Fits great with my growing business.

Vorteile: When I first started I was able to enter my company information and was able to just get started. Clear and simple to use. Better functions than most software out there. The best customer service and customer support ever.

Nachteile: No app for this software. It would really help me since I am the only one doing work and scheduling

Great Pest Control Software

Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Blake G.
Customer Service Rep
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Super happy with the customer service. Help is literally a click away and they are always very helpful and responsive.

Vorteile: Customer service, functionality on the office side is fantastic. Scheduling appointments and customer contact is very easy.

Nachteile: Texting is a little difficult in the field but it sounds like that is going to be fixed with the release of the app.

Great software, excellent customer service!

Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Operation Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Pocomos is a great software and very dynamic, few recommendations we have made has been implemented in the program already. On top of that their customer service is excellent with fast reply from their staff.

Nachteile: Currently there is nothing that I would consider a problem with Pocomos.

Triple L Pest Control

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Laurie P.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The BEST customer service! He is very knowledgeable & helpful.

Vorteile: I like that all information is automatically saved, ease of moving/rescheduling customers, quick look at individual customer profiles, ease of entering payments & customer notes, customer texting ease of technician access & use, and GREAT customer service!!!!

Nachteile: I would like to be able to print the monthly job pool, not have to create & name the routes each month.

Friendly and personable employees but the company seems understaffed to take care of its customers.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Stephanie M.
Vpresident

Vorteile: I signed up with Pocomos because I liked their easy to read screens and the ease of use that it offered. It takes your business to paperless and "somewhat" automated. You will still have to manually identify who needs an upcoming service notification email and then generate it and the same applies with an advance phone call or text message (so not truely automated). Pocomos gives you the ability to text message customers and the customer can text you back. This system also allows technicians to upload photos to the customer's account which is nice.

Nachteile: I signed up with Pocomos in Feb 2017 and we planned to go live in May / June 2017. By November 30, 2017 I was still NOT up and going. When I sent my 1st data file to them, it came back to me for a proof read. EVERY customer's information record contained incorrect data. I took 8 weeks to manually do the spreadsheet myself to make sure the data was correct. Once the data was submitted, I was then told that they would only import one service per customer and not each service (I could have saved myself 3 weeks at least if I would have been told this ahead of time). Once my data was in "their hands" there were repeated issues of duplicate customers and data to the point they had to wipe the slate clean and redo it. Once redone, the same problems reoccurred. With no resolution in sight and my data file now 3 - 4 months out of date, I had to let them go. I paid fees and charges to convert to Pocomos and had nothing to show for it. I emailed my Pocomos contacts and asked for a partial refund of my charges and I heard back from NO ONE. While I liked the people at Pocomos very much, they couldn't get the job done. And to end the business endeavor, a simple emailed reply on their behalf would have been nice.

Pocomos Software Review

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Randy A.
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since I have been able to get a hold of a human being to talk to aka our rep I’ll be extremely pleased with the program so far.

Vorteile: It is user friendly and its functionality

Nachteile: Haven’t found anything yet to complain about. Some minor stuff they’re working on.

Pocomos

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Vanessa P.
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think the overall program is great, we are able to route our technicians areas pretty easy now.

Vorteile: Very easy to work through and with on a daily basis.

Nachteile: The schedule viewing and the times all the way on the left far side.

It was good in the beginning but over time they don't care about you.

Bewertet am 6.9.2017
Blair M.

Kommentare: Good stuff

Vorteile: It is easy to use and very clean looking. Also they kind of have most of what you need. If you like average, there perfect.

Nachteile: When we first used pocomos it was great. Integration was painful, but it was a upgrade from our last system. But over time you will find out there are better companies who care more about there customers. There guy who does payment processing wow, alot of huge mistakes. They never fix things you ask, or get back to you in a normal time. They seem to implement system upgrades during business hours. There systems seems to be to simple and need more features. Somethings were thought out well, and others I have no idea who was drunk while programing. So it work with Google maps kind of, and then when you put a geo code in to make life easier. Nope it does not work and sends our techs to the wrong house. I am tired of typing. This is not a company to grow with.

Best Pest Control software available

Bewertet am 7.2.2018
Jessica G.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: That it's user friendly, fast, no conflicts with customers accounts. Very easy to use even for someone who is just starting out.

Thank God for POCOMOS!

Bewertet am 23.8.2016
Shawn M.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had a pretty rough experience with our previous software. POCOMOS has been fantastic! Easy to use and excellent customer service. Onboarding was quick and painless.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Customizable. Autopay integration. Routing is perfect. Paperless is truly possible.

von Pocomos an 23.8.2016

Thanks for your review!

Review

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Heather W.
Customer Service Representative
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Generally good, it was simple and fast to learn, great customer service

Vorteile: I like that it's organized and easy to use.

Nachteile: There are often glitches that cause us to change make some of our automated processes manual for a while. Not a bad thing, but sometime an unpleasant surprise. (Like having to manually check if a customer with a preferred tech is on the right route, instead of being able to trust the system)

Pocomos improves efficiency and gives freedom of use

Bewertet am 22.7.2015
Dan W.

Kommentare: Overall, very satisfied. I have been using this software for over 4 months and it's awesome. It allows me to be mobile and run my company from my ipad so I'm not stuck in the office. I love the fact that I can access the software from my Mac at home, my PC at work, my iphone or my ipad, and it works well on all of them. It also offers unlimited users to log in simultaneously, instead of having to pay for a certain number of licences. It has many features that are cutting edge and improve overall productivity. They also have responsive customer service, free training and they are always updating it with new features. Well done Pocomos.

Really good software

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Kraig W.
Umweltdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall, it has been great! I know that it is still a work in progress but for the most part, it’s nice!

Vorteile: It’s relatively easy to use. I really like the new feature of the SMS TEXT that it sends an alert.

Nachteile: I wish it would send 2 day out reminder texts automatically.