We have had a great experience with Bookinglayer - I would highly rate the support which we received

Bewertet am 1.8.2017
Niall C.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - confidence about our booking engine
- no need to build our own
- quality suport when we needed it
- working with a company who clearly care about their product and their customers
- lots of front and back office functionality
- ability to grow into the software functionality as we scale our business

Vorteile: 1. Support - very good quality support was made available to us from day one. At all times the Bookinglayer team have been very attentive to our specific requirements and have made some bespoke amendments for us, which is greatly appreciated.
2. Functionality - there is a lot of really good functionality included as part of the Bookinglayer product. In fact, we are probably only using a proportion of whats available to us, but its good to know that we can expand into the product as we grow out business.
3. User interface - the user interface is very well designed and integrates really well with our website. Customer feedback to date has been excellent, with limited or no problems with the booking engine (which is probably rare).

Nachteile: 1. Set up time - I guess it is a feature of all software, but there was more set up and configuration time required than I had anticipated.
2. Features - as the software has clearly been designed for activity based properties (such as surf camps) it took a little bit of work to configure it correctly for a property like ours (which is a small boutique style accommodation without onsite activities). I needed to use a few work-arounds to suppress some of the standard functionality which wasn't appropriate for us.

Bookinglayer experience since the beginning.

Bewertet am 26.10.2015
Anna B.
Administration

Kommentare: We started with booking layer as one of the first. In general we are happy with booking layer. Of course, as with any system, there are advantages and disadvantages to it: Some advantages are: * Good customer management
* Good overviews with regards to the bookings
* Email templates to quickly answer your customers and save time
* Really clear booking form and procedure, changed this year to meet the newest internet hypes etc.
* Lots of options for payments and good control of payments
* Allows you lots of detailed info about how your bookings are going compared to previous seasons.
* Keeps being updated to the newest standards and is always developed further to meet the newest trends. (can also be a disadvantage of course as relatively frequent changes are made)
* The owner is very helpful if there is a problem or if you are not happy with something, need a tailored solution etc. and tries to think with all of us to find the best solutions for us all.
That already brings me to one of the disadvantages: * It is a product for many camps, therefore not everything might be the way you would do it if you would buy/make your own bookingssystem and there might be a few features which are not interesting to you (we, for instance, do not use the option to also plan the surflessons with it but still do that by hand, so have no experience with that). At the same time it might not be possible to implement some solutions which are important for you or the focus will be on something else at the time since you are the only one asking for it.
* For us BL is not yet detailed enough when it comes to making bills. We still use a different system for that, as regulations in France are quite difficult. Therefore we still need other software for some solutions. Of course it is hard to say how that would be for you.
Like I said, for us bookinglayer works well and it was definitely a good choice to start working with it. We are happy with it, however it is hard to say how it would tailor to your business.
From our experience the owner is always happy to look at it together with you and will try to honestly tell you if his solution will be suited for you or not.

Our experience with Bookinglayer

Bewertet am 28.3.2017
Sarah O.
Business Development Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had exceptional service from start to finish (and ongoing!) with Bookinglayer. The team could not be more helpful and what we are currently loving about them is that they are continually developing their software, so anything we feel we need to work differently for our unique market - a quick chat and they look at ways to find solutions. I have worked with many booking management packages over the years, but in a new role as Business Development manager for a Retreat business in Ibiza, I put Bookinglayer to the test. My product and packages are not the easiest to decipher, or formulate, but the team at Bookinglayer made it beautifully simple and massively effective. I highly recommend you invest in the set-up package they offer. We had Daniel - one of their 'Support Heros' to come and stay with us on site, and the way he grasped our business model and made it work for us within the programme was exemplary. So much so that I have other friends in other rental / reservation businesses on the island of Ibiza that now want to go with Bookinglayer. Don't buy some 'off the shelf' reservation package with minimal after-care or post purchase support. These guys are great, and I am so happy I have used them (and am continuing to use them) for their after-care service and excellent online 'Knowledge Base' to move my business forward in such a stress-free and friendly way. No hesitation in singing their praises so highly!!!

Vorteile: Adaptibility

Nachteile: Nothing so far!

Great bookingtool and super userfriendly!

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Evert J.
Brand Manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using Bookinglayer beginning of December 2017 and have spent one entire year-cycle with it. Beginning to end we are very pleased on the results and I would recommend Bookinglayer to all who are looking for a pleasant booking software for their business!

Vorteile: Very easy to setup yourself with flexible and to the point customer support! Useful partner software integration and clear calender / booking overview. Plus: the possibility to extract all booking- and customer-data into an excel or csv file.

Nachteile: - Limited in rule setting for automated emails, but apparently more progress on this soon
- Not yet the possibility to create reseller accounts.

Can't imagine using any other system!

Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Tono G.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bookinglayer is the most suitable booking software for my kind of business. It doesn't only help me to manage my logisctics, but also get many more bookings.

Vorteile: It's amazing how they adapt their features to the real needs of these types of businesses. The booking experience is ideal and helps us get many more clients.

Nachteile: At first it can seem a bit difficult to configure but once you get some experience with the system you realize how thoughtful its configuration is.

Great bookingsystem for our surfcamp!

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Joanne V.
CEO Surfana Zandvoort
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Every employee can login and check the guest details, payments and calendar. Saves work as you don't have to check payments or send reminders or extra information, as this is al system generated.

Vorteile: It's easy to use. Lot's of different ways to see the data, the calendar and info about guests. But also easy to use for a employee.

Nachteile: When you're setting up the packages you really have to got some experience, otherwise mistakes are being made.

We re happy to work with Bookinglayer with personalized follow up and continuous improvements!

Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Sana E.
General director

Vorteile: - Attractive Design
- Intuitive use
- Family like business with high customer service
- Precious Help and advices on the set up
- flexiblity to adapt to our business needs
- Reactivity on all requests
- good app support
-Dynamic team behind this tool: they keep improving the software considering the different specific requirements
- the team s high knowledge of the surf/kitesurf camp business needs

Nachteile: not that much all my feedbacks have been taken into consideration to improve the tool in a short time.

Freetime and no stress Thanks to Bookinglayer

Bewertet am 20.3.2017
Julika N.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I work with Bookinglayer since the beginning and love it. The new version is even better and makes your life and organisation of your camp easy, easy, easy. They are a bunch of helpful open minded people who work quick and detailed. Always open to help and to think with you.

Vorteile: It is easy to use and is very logical in handling. In a few clicks i get all the informations i am looking for and can handle my bookings and timings in 5 secound...

Nachteile: It takes a bit to set up your way of business but it is well worse it.

Easy to use and lot of features

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Sophie R.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It gives us a very clear overview of our guests, their bookings and daily tasks to organise transfers, payments etc. The customer service is quick and helpful. Also the developers keep improving and tweaking the system to make it better.
We are happy with the system, using it now for 1,5 year and will continue using it.

Vorteile: Clear bookingsystem. Easy to add items, packages, discounts.
Good overview of the day/month/year
Integrations work well with gmail & mailchimp

Nachteile: There a few minor bugs, but when i point them out to the customer service they mostly fix them.

Great software for our company

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Eric S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software saves us time and headaches. Customer service is great and they continue to develop with the feedback from the clients.

Vorteile: The way the frontoffice works and the easy to use back-end. It's a clear system and they have a fast responding team in case of bugs or problems.

Nachteile: Reporting could be better, b-to-b options could and will be improved

Very efficient and user friendly booking system

Bewertet am 23.11.2016
Karim R.
Surfcamp owner and manager
Sport

Kommentare: As a surfcamp manager I needed an efficient booking system without having to design it myself as it would have been a costly and time consuming process. I found bookinglayer through colleagues who recommended me trying it. I was very positively surprised when Tim took me through the tool as I discovered it featured pretty much all I needed. I decided to suscribe for the supertubos formulae which perfectly fits the needs of a surfcamp of our size (7 rooms - total capacity 17 pax). The tool is very well designed and user friendly. The setting up was relatively quick, and Tim and Alycia have been very helpful to finalise the process. The booking plateform is working smoothly and clients seem to appreciate this feature on our website.
Our backoffice has clearly become more efficient as all the information on bookings is clear, centralized, ans safe, as well as client information. Mails and automatic replies is also a good manner to save precious time. I strongly recommend bookinglayer for businesses who need a well adapted booking plateform, taylor made to their needs, easy to use day to day, staff and client friendly, and which provided value for money. The quality of service during implementation is also remarkable.

Vorteile: User friendly, efficiency, quality of support

Nachteile: .

Power tool

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Andrey Y.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The tool is designed to cover the needs of surf camp managers. The tool is still in development, but it does the job pretty well already.

Nachteile: Reports could get better and more structured. Rentals with a barcode scanner solution would be nice. POS integration would be another plus.

Awesome booking system

Bewertet am 4.4.2017
Lars V.
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tim (owner) is a legend. Since 4 years he is been building this state of the art booking software for our surfcamps. It's a big USP for our business so if you are a competitor please don't use :)

Vorteile: Amount of options

Nachteile: 2.0 version booking form could be more easier

Bewertet am 1.7.2019
Jessica K.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bookinglayer has given us the opportunity to become more professional and by making bookings so easy for guests and for ourselves. We get more joy in doing bookings and administration and save a lot of time. Very grateful with customer service as well! Can highly recommend!

Vorteile: The structure and layout/setup
Easy to use for anyone
The customer support and info online

Nachteile: In the beginning, we found quite a few options not working well or bugs that needed fixing. It was always sorted straight away though.

Bookinglayer Review

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Alejandra C.
Operations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We started our Surf Camp project and shopped around looking for a reservation system that would help us and would be simple and friendly. We found Bookinglayer. It has been amazing, though we have found some bugs in the way, which we have resolved as a team.
We are growing and need more features that we are starting to see that BL does not have yet, but I am sure they will grow too.

Nachteile: The support staff is always surfing when you call for help.

Booking made Bodacious

Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Tom C.
Reservations Manager
Sport, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our old system was dated and not effective for our logistically needs and specialist surfing and yoga services. Booking layer enabled us to strategically create efficiency coupled with ease of use. Tim and the team have been first rate and fast in assisting me with any minor issues in the initial use of the system.

Vorteile: The surf group module.

Nachteile: That more people will be able to have it soon :)

Bookinglayer - just what I've been looking for

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Kevin M.

Kommentare: I have been looking for an affordable management system for a while now. I own a kitesurf school and guesthouse so when - the owner - got in touch with me to say that their software is designed for surf school with accommodation I had to have a look at it! I used a different system last year but that was just for booking the kitesurf element and they couldn't help me with the accommodation so it wasn't so useful to me (and it was more expensive).
My reason for paying to have such a system is that having the whole booking process and payment system automated, (including email templates going out to clients at certain times before and after their trip) will leave me (as a one man band) with more time to do ALL the other things that are involved with running my business.
The staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their product. It feels like a small-ish company whereby they are more than happy to help with ANY stupid question (and I have asked a whole stack) or problem. I can't speak highly enough of owner and also Customer support representative (Support Legend).
I have evrything set up and live now, and am really excited about using Bookinglayer to it's full potential.

Best booking software for tour operators

Bewertet am 27.7.2017
Gerrit K.

Vorteile: Obviously the interface is designed beautifully, but what really stands out is the support. Those guys are damn quick when it comes to resolving errors and with any questions in general.

Nachteile: There is not much to dislike about this software to be honest. You get so much for your money.
Occasionally, you might encounter a bug here or there, but it will be resolved right away.

From the first moment I've been happy with their customer support, it's easy to contact them!

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Satu F.

Vorteile: It's easy to create packages and sell all my different products, not just accommodation. They also helped a lot in personalizing the design and they've been very willing to do changes and find optional ways to do things.

Nachteile: It can only be used in Google Chrome, I needed to start using it, although I'd normally use Safari.

Great Service, budding company, young developers !

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Amede I.
manager

Vorteile: The automation saving me hours of emails every day. The ability to verify payments through the integrations with Stripe etc

Nachteile: Would like it if you could impose rules on the availability calendar. For example, a guest can still book the middle night out of a 3 night slot, thus leaving us with two impossible to sell single night gaps... It would be nice to be able to tell the system that if a guests is looking for a 1 night stay and all that is left available is the middle night from a 3 night gap, to NOT show them that night as available to book..

von Bookinglayer an 9.7.2018

Thanks for the review Amede, you can use the minimum night stay function to solve your availability issue! Our team will be in contact soon to explain how.
Cheers!

We use bookinglayer to manage all the bookings of our camp. Is easy to use and a time saver!

Bewertet am 19.9.2017
Enric P.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Vorteile: Integrates very well with redsys and other payment getaways. Email templates. Sms automation. Great support and team.

Streamlined Booking

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Stephen M.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent software that solves most of problems and it has made a huge difference to how we operate.

Vorteile: The flexibility. It enabled us to offer so many options to our clients but still get them booking online.

Nachteile: There was small issues creating our daily lists.

Finally something that works for us! and great support!

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Jose P.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great when dealing with both accommodation and tours within the same bookings as we do.
Amazing support and flexibility.

Nachteile: Mobile App could use some attention.. will be talking to support to hopefully make some improvements soon.

A great booking system

Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Linley L.
Founder and Director
Sportartikel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Booking Layer saved us a lot of time last year, we're really happy with it. Tim was always available and we look forward to seeing the programme develop, and will be continuing to use it for years to come.

Vorteile: The team have a really good understanding of the industry

Nachteile: Not much

Good stuff

Bewertet am 3.9.2018
Dries V.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Does the job, is easy to learn and collects a lot of practical information.

Nachteile: The search function is very sensitive. If you miss one character, he doesn't find what you need.