Über Alma SIS

Eine Plattform, Hunderte von Funktionen, grenzenlose Einsicht. Almas integrierte SIS- und LMS-Tools unterstützen Pädagogen durch moderne Softwarelösungen.

Erfahre mehr über Alma SIS

Bewertungen zu Alma SIS

Alma SIS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 295 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Alma SIS bereits verwendet?

Co-Founder in USA

Glad we're using Alma

Unlike other SIS's, Alma actually looks and feels like it was made in the 2010's. The system is solid, and has essentially every feature a smaller school like ours would want (and many more that we don't need to use). The gradebook is excellent, and it's easy to transfer classes and students from year-to-year. Their customer service has been great (we accidentally deleted multiple report cards in different places the other day and they quickly and helpfully solved our issue by restoring to a backup), and they are continually adding features and improving the platform. And the cost has been at least 50% less than quotes we were getting from major competitors. Many reasons to switch to Alma.

The latest transcripts update was helpful - there are still a couple of features we'd like on the transcripts front, but that's mostly because our school has a unique curriculum. This is totally just a personal preference, but I'd also like to be able to search for classes in the search feature in addition to contacts.

Antwort von Alma

What incredible feedback, James! Thank you so much and we look forward building on all of your school's successes!

April
Data Systems Administrator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Alma Software Review (SBG school)

Kommentare: Support has been very helpful, typically it seems we have questions that either haven't been asked before or are not implemented yet. Faculty/staff is able to access the reports tab which helps them track students and contacts quickly and has access to student records and class schedules.

Alma is easier than our former software and allows us to use our Standards Based Grading which is our priority. Parents were able to quickly learn how to use the system and the attendance feature is great. Students were also able to learn the system and although it doesn't have a comprehensive calendar with their schedules and our school activities, they were able to use the daily tab to track their classes.

The calendar is static and unable to be exported to phones/other calendars so we had to create an app for that. The reports are not as in-depth as needed and we aren't able to save our filters/criteria that we use often. They are still working on SBG reporting so many items we aren't able to track as we typically do through reports. The report card set up is limited for what we need in our report cards; we had to use every work-around to get a report card as we needed, but they do work now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PraxiSchool und Schoology

Warum Alma SIS gewählt wurde: K-12 was trying to start Standards Based Grading but didn't meet our deadline.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Alma SIS: It has what we needed for Standard Based Grading both in assignments and report cards for tracking.

Tom
Principal in USA

Alma SIS review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good, we really like the software and it meets our needs at the elementary level. Their customer support is excellent.

Alma is intuitive and easy to navigate. Setup and implementation was smooth, overall, it is very user friendly and easy for teachers and families to navigate. The reporting is excellent and the report cards look professional. Accessing data is easy on a day to day basis.

There are some simple features missing, like schedule send, more editing options with school announcements which would have a bigger benefit.

Lauren
Assistant Academic Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Used for an elementary, has great services, could be improved.

I LOVE the customer service. They are always willing to work with us and help us adapt the program to what we need. I love the many different reporting features and how they each have a unique description that helps me find exactly what I need. I also like that I can star the reports I frequently use. I like that I am able to easily fill in grades in the "gradebook" tab, as well as having the opportunity to quickly report final grades at the end of the term. I am also happy with the ease in resetting a password for a user who has forgotten theirs as well as the quick ability to change a username. I appreciate that many users can have access to the same information (meaning a student and both of their parents can have their own accounts but access the same information on their child). I think overall I am mostly impressed with Alma's support team, how quickly and professionally they respond, how they will not let me leave the conversation until they are satisfied that all of my questions have been answered and my concerns resolved, and I love that they are constantly updating, making the website better, and then sending out an email with all of the updates and detailed instructions on how to utilize them.

I feel the website could be slightly more user friendly. There are often times it takes longer than I would like to access the information that I need (a lot of clicking through redundant tabs and not a lot of short cuts). I also wish it was easier for parents to understand the website. I don't like that there is no easy way for a parent to access a student's missing work, instead having to look through each class and assignment to see what has and has not been turned in. I also wish there was a way for us, as administrators and teachers, to see exactly what the parents see. It is hard to give advice and support to a parent when their screen looks different from mine; and I often don't know if they can see everything that I can, like all of the notes and assignment descriptions and what not. Otherwise, I am mostly happy with Alma.

Patrick
Technology Coordinator and Teacher in USA

Alma has been transformational

Kommentare: Incredible. I was astounded by the amount of support I have received from Alma in setting up, using, and expanding our use of the programs. They meet the needs of our school and help us learn how we can use Alma to its full potential. The customer service team is dedicated to making sure that we are getting the most out of our investment. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Alma.

We switched to Alma from PowerSchool and it has made a major difference. Alma was able to be set up to match the needs of our school, as opposed to other SIS that we had to work to match their set up. The support from the Alma implementation and customer service teams is unmatched.

There is little to say in the negative about Alma. Whenever there has been an issue, the customer service team makes a note of it and tracks it as a feedback ticket. I have seen these get passed to their developers and new features have grown out of those. Alma takes their customers' needs seriously and works to create a great product.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: MySchool und Infinite Campus SIS

Warum Alma SIS gewählt wurde: PowerSchool customer service was terrible. It was a poorly designed product. It did not meet the needs of our school.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PowerSchool SIS und Schoology

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Alma SIS: One of the major reasons we chose Alma was the Alma Start feature, along with the pricing. Once we got into using it, it was clear we had made the right choice.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your glowing review of Alma! We're delighted to hear about your positive experience and the transformative impact Alma has had on your school. Your acknowledgment of our tailored support, customer service, and the effective transition from PowerSchool is greatly appreciated. It's rewarding to know our efforts in customization and responsiveness to feedback are making a real difference. The success of features like Alma Start and our approach to meeting your specific needs reaffirms our commitment to excellence. We're proud to be your chosen SIS and are dedicated to continuously enhancing our services. Your trust in Alma is invaluable, and we look forward to further supporting your school's journey.

Paul
IT Director in Südkorea

Great Customer Support

Kommentare: We have really enjoyed the experience with ALMA. The support staff are very friendly, and if they don't have a solution to an issue, they work hard to find one. They are open to requesting additional options or features they may not currently have available. This makes me feel that they truly want to improve their product. We are very new to using ALMA, but they have proved so far that we made a good choice.

I don't have a lot to compare ALMA to, but I feel that the user interface is very intuitive. After light training, I felt that I was able to navigate the software with ease, and perform many of the functions without having to struggle to do so. The resources for questions called the "study guide" has really good searchable articles and videos that addressed almost every issue I had. If I couldn't find the answer, the support staff was quick to respond and help with a solution.

Education is so vastly different from one school to the next. On the similar needs of schools I think ALMA performs great, but for specific needs or differences they struggle to meet all our needs. Many times we have to find a work-around for issues we are having. I will add that this is very rare. A specific example is that we can search students by grade. We can search specific classes, but not the whole grade. There are times it would be beneficial to see all the students in one grade.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Sycamore School und FACTS

Warum Alma SIS gewählt wurde: It was very difficult to use. We had to pay for help every time we had an issue. The reports never looked the way we wanted. It did not handle standards based grading well, and trying to have both standards base with traditional grading was practically impossible without some major programing knowledge. The list goes on, but these were some of our main concerns.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Sycamore School und FACTS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Alma SIS: - I think the look was more updated - parent perception of quality - Standard or Traditional grading supported - Communication from the console - I'm not sure if the others did this, but it has been very helpful - Customer Support - the reviews on this was a big reason for choosing ALMA

Ingemar
Academic Dean in USA

Excellent, Comprehensive, and EASY TO USE

Kommentare: This has made running our school so much easier. I am so glad we switched from the old software.

We moved from PowerSchool to ALMA and it is sooooo much better! Everything is intuitive. No paying for extra training for everything. No extra modules being hawked to you every month. No need to pay for someone to "maintain" the software. It isn't some old Database software that you need to learn equations for. It looks wonderful, is easy to use, and super adaptable. All of the new additions that you get charged for with other software are free updates with ALMA. If you do have a problem, ALMA *wants* to hear from you! It's an entirely different relationship. And it has more features. Because it is a modern piece of software and not something based off of antiquated 90's era software, there are more bells and whistles. New options are being added every couple of months. Often based on what the users have asked for. This makes my job 100% easier!

Some things are still a little complicated but it comes with online instructions to help you along.

Eric
Teacher/Asst. MS Head/Transition Counselor in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Functional

Kommentare: Alma has allowed us to improve our communications within the school and with parents and students. Parents and students can see middle school students' grades and assignments. We also use it to broadcast emergency messages such as snow day closings.

Alma is very easy to learn and to use. It has a lot of great features that make it flexible for the needs of different schools. Most importantly, the customer service is fantastic. They get back to you quickly, are helpful, even pleasant with some of my "stupid" questions to which I should know the answer and are open to ideas for improvements and new features.

Some may wish for an "all-in-one" SIS/LMS system. Alma is more an SIS+ with some features that would allow a school to get away without an LMS, but certainly not all the features one would find in a combined SIS/LMS system. However, I think this is a good thing, as it provides flexibility to meet the needs of particular schools. For example, we are a Google Classroom school and don't currently use a full featured LMS such as Schoology or Canvas.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PowerSchool, Skyward Student Management Suite und Sycamore School

Warum Alma SIS gewählt wurde: Easy Grade Pro, our gradebook for years, was no longer being supported and we needed a new SIS system to replace Rediker, which was not meeting our needs.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Administrator's Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Alma SIS: Alma was easier to implement then many of the bigger options and had a more up-to-date interface them some of the other smaller options.

Barbara
District Secretary/Registrar in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ALMA is what we were looking for....

Kommentare: This program has helped our students, staff, and parents utilize one student management system and use it to it's fullest potential. Each people group is able to pull from the system the vital information they need; some need more than others and the program has addressed all levels of information and all levels of user. That was important to us as we needed something that our staff could use to keep track of vital demographics, our teachers could use to track student grades and assignments and yet parents and students could log on and keep track of grades, test assessments and missing assignments. It meets the needs of every level.

This product is very easy to use, in real time and easy to understand. Novel users can open up this SIS program and navigate in order to find the information they are looking for.

We were one of the first public schools to sign on with ALMA, therefore we have evolved with the company. There have been some growing pains as we have evolved. The tech support teams have been gracious and very helpful in keeping us up to speed and rolling.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Vision SIS

Warum Alma SIS gewählt wurde: SchoolMaster seemed to complicated for our small district. Parents and students seemed to struggle to find the information they needed within the program and often times just wouldn't bother to look as it was frustrating to them.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Alma SIS: It seemed very straight forward, easy to use, real-time, easy for our parents, students and staff to use.

Ben
Head of Primary in Thailand

BCIS Phuket

Kommentare: Report cards are excellent, it has saved us so much time but we need more curriculum content to be linked from Google Drive/Classroom. We would also like to link to a LMS.

Interface, ease of use, collaboration for generating report cards, student profiles,

No branding, needs school colours and school logo, needs more integration with Google Classroom for showing curriculum content, customisable dashboard for teachers and students, more information in bio about nationality and languages spoken than race, emails with teacher signature, in-depth calendar with links to a Facebook page,

Joshua
Teacher in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Moving in good directions

Kommentare: Far better than any other software I’ve used to manage classes, but still approaches the problem from an administrative, quantitative standpoint, rather than a student development standpoint.

There are concessions made to narrative evaluation, which is great for an alternative school. Each block, the system gets cleaner and easier to handle as we write our evaluations for the kids, and, since our output is so much more complex than a single letter grade, it’s really important that the cognitive overhead for each evaluation be as small as possible. I’m really gratified that Alma continually improves this aspect.

Touchscreen integration is clunky but getting less so. It’s often hard to see what I’m doing, as column headers disappear as I scroll. There are a bunch of interface elements like this that make interactions awkward or repetitive, which induces frustration and boredom, which leads to errors. It feels like evaluations are 90° off. I want to be able to evaluate a student, but it’s easiest to evaluate not only one class at a time, but one skill for the whole class at a time. It discourages thinking holistically about individual students and encourages comparing them in each skill. I think this makes it harder to do evaluations and makes them less accurate. Daily evaluation notes go nowhere. We take attendance each day, which is dutifully reported, but any qualitative expression we have is thrown away. This does a great disservice to students because it means that, in the course of a day, it’s harder to make qualitative assessments of a student, leaving us only with their attendance data — a quantification that’s easy on a database designer but is hostile to learning.

Dan
Superintendent in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Alma SIS in a small, rural, school district.

Kommentare: The staff at Alma are excellent. The transition was difficult because it needed to occur over a short timeframe. But the support was there and we pulled it off.

Alma integrated well with Google Apps and provided integrations with other third party software. The interface and design were well thought out with the end-user in mind. Running reports and editing the data are easy and intuitive - and those are the most important aspects of an SIS. The support was excellent, and always available through the Alma Academy.

We would like a module that would allow our cafeteria software to integrate so parents could see their child's lunch balance in the same place they view their child's schedule, teacher, and fees. There were also growing pains, as state-required data collections differ in every state and sometimes this meant there were duplicate or similar data fields that confused some of our clerical staff.

IT Support in Japan

GETALMA for International Schools

Kommentare: I’m very satisfied with the overall performance of GetAlma, and I highly recommend it!

1) The features that where the most impactful: -Attendance and Report Cards 2.) Is the product easy to use? -The learning curve was a little steep in the beginning, but because of fantastic customer support, all concerns were quickly answered and solutions were given/suggested that solved the problems. 3.) Was the integration with your existing business processes easy? -Teachers found it easy to use overall.

1.) Are there features you feel are missing or could be improved? a.) Finer granular control over the lay-outing of the templates. b.) Ability to add drop-down dates in some places. c.) Manual inputting of each teacher’s class schedules for all grade levels is tedious. Alma should have a built-in feature of uploading .CSV files for creating and updating class schedules instead of using an optional 3rd party service. d.) The sandboxed sites for testing the look and feel of creating classes and report cards are geared for US school systems and not for international school systems, and which I did not find very useful. e.) There should be a feature during the initial set-up of the school year to allow certain weekends that can be ticked-off as part of the school year. 2.) Are there aspects of the product that are difficult to use? -ALMA Start (for creating online school enrollment forms, online parent info access, etc.) is a little complicated to learn and implement without a sandboxed testing environment when the school year has already started.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I want to love Alma but...

Kommentare: I really want to love Alma. There's so much potential but the problems we are running into keep building up and fixes are few and far between. Luckily we only have about 1000 students and a few schools. I don't know how we would manage if we were a larger organization.

It's the only SIS that looks like it was designed in the past decade. The site itself is easy to use. The basics (scheduling, attendance, calendar, student bios, medical) are all well done, user-friendly, and look great. Gradebook is excellent. Frontline support is helpful.

Reporting is a nightmare. Reports come in random formats. The descriptions are confusing. The filtering is confusing or doesn't work right. The screen where you choose reports is just a long confusing list. There's no preview of what the report is or looks like. Some information that you'd expect to be readily available (like a student's current grades) require running one of those confusing reports to find. The district portal is useless. New features that have been added (fees, report builder) feel unfinished and lack basic functionality that one would expect. While the front-line support is good, anything that has to go beyond them gets lost in a black hole when sent to "engineering". There are some quirks to the program that just make no sense. Little things here and there.

Antwort von Alma

Sorry to hear you aren't sharing the common elation of switching to Alma that nearly all of our customers experience. It sounds as if you may have actually missed out on some introductory training, and we'd love to set that up for you. As you have chosen to keep your identity anonymous, I cannot flag your concerns to your account manager. Looking forward to hearing from you soon via Capterra so we can remedy this. Update: Hello again! It's been almost a month, and we haven't heard back from you yet. We really would like to address your issues. Our customer service staff is ready and waiting!

Lynette
Middle School English Teacher in USA

Alma: A Teacher's Point of View

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been satisfactory. We rarely have the "drama" we dealt with when using our previous software. Keeping up to date more quickly and making changes to make the teacher use more efficient and faster would be of big help.

Our school was first drawn to Alma because it combined a good software to meet student, parent, and teacher needs with great value. Customer service is fantastic. If any of us ask an online question, help is quick.

Alma takes a long time to keep up with the times. For example, we have used it several years, but they just added the ability to enter a score on one student's grade book for a given assignment, and then hit enter, and then an automatic opening to the next student's grade to enter. In effect, it now performs well with a number key pad. Entry was singularly entered one a time which was so slow. In addition, there should be a quicker way to approve report cards. Finally, because we want students to monitory their grades, it would be helpful for them to have their own password access for limited viewing, keeping the parent password private for fuller access.

Matthew
Superintendent in USA

ALMA Year One Review

Kommentare: Alma has been highly responsive. Their customer service beat all other SIS products that we have worked with. Many of the issues that we are having are due to a specific issues to California schools.

ALMA is colorful with a high ease of use for parents and students. It is easy to access and manage student and school data. Class scheduling is a breeze. We can accomplish more in one day that we could in one week with our previous product.

Printing report cards is a disaster. There is no option to batch print report cards all in one job. There is no page break option, so RCs end up getting copied to the backs of one-another if they have an odd number of pages. The only option is to print each .pdf individually. There are several remaining issues with data reporting for California accountability reports.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PowerSchool SIS

Warum Alma SIS gewählt wurde: Cost, end-user experience.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Alma SIS: Cost, customer service.

Susan
School Counselor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dysfunctional, Disorganized, Shallow, Time Consuming, Primitive, Not intuitive, Poor Design

Kommentare: None

I have found little positive to say about the functioning of the software. It does not fit the size of our organization and the design structure is too primitive. There are too many steps involved for transactions.

*the que*lack of confidentiality*process of accessing information, having to scroll through entire population to select students for reports*scheduling functionality is primitive* data reliability and validity for student grades and transcripts* student and parent use has diminished* report card processing is cumbersome* student display of schedule; no full year* student print out of schedule and on and on

Antwort von Alma

Wow, Susan. We are dismayed to see your experience with Alma doesn't match the rest of our users! Thank you for the feedback. As you can see from nearly all of Alma's other reviews, this seems to be an isolated issue with just your school. (We are even getting stellar reviews from others in your district, and in your school.) Alma is built to handle any size school or district - big and small, so we may need to drill down and figure out what training is still needed. We understand change can be challenging, which is why our world-class customer service team is always here to help. Our platform is widely recognized as having the most intuitive design and easy to use interactivity, while providing the deepest data insights available. We look forward to improving your experience! Your account manager will reach out to help you through this transition.

April
Lead Secretary in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

People are unhappy thru out the school system, very disappointing.

Kommentare: Face page has all in one, everything needed for information of a student.

Common sense functions, easy to move about. I like the look of the program and is easy to teach to other users. I like how the reports card area is set up, altho we can not print them easily without a pdf converter!

Reports -reports are not in pdf forms as needed. Hate the reports, most secretaries do not have time to mess with formats and a lot of us do not have the software to even do so, corporations do not want to provide that due to budgeting. Please start making PDF options. The reports options are basically useless for my position of lead secretary. Not doing well with our higher grade level schools. We can not even run reports cards.... the reports make us do more work, and we do not need more work . We do not have the abilities to use the reports. PDF form is a better option for secretaries. The biggest complaint thru the system is Reports are not what we need....

Antwort von Alma

Hi April, This is great feedback! Every user has different needs with the data produced in reports. Some users want to manipulate the data, which is when excel and CSV files are best. And others wish to see and share the data in a more formal way. That is when PDFs are most helpful. Depending on the report, we can make PDF an option as well as CSV! Your Account Manager will reach out to better understand which reports we should amend.

Ricky
Admin & Admissions in Kaimaninseln
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Love this tool. Love the customer service even more.

Kommentare: We moved from a very expensive and ridiculously difficult system to this one and it has made things so much easier. So far we use Alma mainly for the Grade Book and Attendance and it works really well. Attendance has gone through some changes since we signed up in September 2015 and this has caused a little confusion but once you understand what's happening (contact support) it's quite simple to use. Don't let this deter you though because I've already been assured that changes are coming. Speaking of which you won't get empty promises from these folks. I've requested a couple of updates since we signed up and some were even implemented within a couple of weeks. Everyone is nice to you when they're trying to get your money. The true test of a company's motives is the way they treat their customers after the sale. Well Alma have passed this test with flying colors. Every user (teacher and admin) has direct access to support so queries are usually dealt with pretty quickly since there is no need for support requests to go through me :) One of the best things you can do when you get started is to go through the online documentation in the support area. Many of my questions were answered right there. Be warned though - you may need to actually read :O As far as I can tell there is no perfect system out there (and I tried a ton of them before I found Alma) but with the constant improvements, beautiful interface and top notch customer support you'd be hard pressed to find a better solution. Creating reports cards was actually enjoyable and teachers were very pleasantly surprised by the simplicity of the process on their end. We also haven't been compelled to adopt all the modules at once. Adopting one small section at a time has made transitioning from our old, very outdated processes quite smooth and I for one can't wait to dive into the other features like parent portals and school fees. You guys have a fan for life here :)

Antwort von Alma

Hi Ricky, We have LOVED working First Baptist Christian School and we look forward to many more years together! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. As you said, we are constantly improving the platform and we will keep you updated with any changes. Thanks! Elizabeth

Jennifer
Middle School Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alma for Schools

Kommentare: Overall, I love Alma! At first, I was a little intimidated by having to switch my grading over to a system and fit what I would typically do into a "box" that was essentially pre-decided for me. I was glad to see how customizable all of the options are on Alma. I also love that parents/students can see grades at any time!

I love that as a teacher I can customize my grade book easily and have different types of assignments weighted differently (and it does all of the math for me!). I also am so happy about the fact that I can publish the grades to where students or parents can see the grades instantly. It is also very easy to email home mid-term grades to all students/parents in one email :) .

Some of the functionalities that Alma offers are great functions, but they are not always user friendly. For example, there are A LOT of steps to go through to create a report card/progress report. I had a very difficult time figuring out how to create a progress report for a student who took one elective class first term (sewing) and a different elective class second term (art), and other students were vice-versa without it causing issues on the report card. I would also like to have the ability for students/parents to see a percentage grade for a class as opposed to just a letter grade. It makes a difference when you see a 79% vs 70%. I would also like to be able to truly design my own report card. I can make what I want fit onto a single page, but with the options available on Alma, it is not as easy to adjust certain areas to make everything fit.

Tina
teacher in USA

Alma - An Easy-to-Use Gradebook

Kommentare: Whenever I have had a question, it is answered pretty quickly. Alma has also done a good job of responding to our concerns.

I like that Alma has customized the system to a lot of our needs since we first adopted it. It's very easy to use!

I would like for the Alma gradebook to work more seamlessly with our LMS, Schoology.

Kimberly
School Counselor in USA

Alma SIS

Kommentare: Great! Love their customer service and speed of response

Ease of navigating, state reporting and Alma response to making sure reports work well.

Nothing so far, it has been very easy to set up and get our information into the system.

Sean
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This is the worst student management program I have been exposed to.

Kommentare: None that other programs don't offer with better access.

I can Email student classes, when they are accessible, honestly though this program has been a disaster.

No report cards, no missing work access, no class rank, GPAs are spotty, Transcripts are junk, no app. We had to hand compute class rank, Cumulative GPA, and enter transcript credits.

Antwort von Alma

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us! We want you to know that we take your feedback very seriously. I've addressed each of the items listed under cons below and would greatly appreciate it if you would contact support if any of these items are still a concern. - We do have Report Cards unless I am misunderstanding you. - We have reports for missing work, class rank and cumulative GPAs. Parents and students can also see missing work when they log in to their respective portals. - We have improvements to our Transcripts planned but if there is something specific you have feedback on we would love to hear. We are committed to improving your experience and won't stop until you're satisfied. We would be happy to set up some additional training time for you so you know where to access some of these tools. If you are interested in additional training let our team know through your in-app support or by emailing us!

Emily
Principal in Myanmar
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, Easy to Use Product!

Kommentare: Overall I have been very happy with Alma. It is easy to use and any questions or concerns that we have had have been addressed and answered in a timely manner.

Alma is easy to set up and use, which is essential in a school environment. The different features are intuitive and my staff needed minimal training and support before fully utilizing the product.

I do wish some things could be customized further. For example, in Myanmar students do not have first and last names, so if we could change to a single naming field that would be really helpful. Similarly, I would appreciate the ability to customize other demographic data such as race, ethnicity, and languages.

Cynthia
Pataprofessional in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I Just Startes Using ALMA, And It Saves Me Time When Using It!

Kommentare: I really like using ALMA. Any time I have asked for assistance, I am always very pleased with the quick response I get. My questions are always answered.

I like how easy taking attendance is and there are several ways to look things up. It's versatile. Can find things quickly.

I would like to see for our school, the attendance for the classroom for the morning only instead of seeing it for the whole day (like specials and other small/quick classes we go to).