Rent Villas Algarve

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Carol B.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I have been renting luxury villas and apartments in the Algarve for many years, however my business relied on agents to provide the bookings.
This business model didn’t give me the consistency or sustainability that I wanted for me and my family. So I decided to invest with iPro as I knew the owners and felt they had the expertise, experience and trust that I look for in my business partners.
Initially we took a simple web design package and after a year we upgraded to a beautiful new design which we are enhancing once again this year.
I thank rep team for his persistence as we have been slow to migrate to the booking system however this year we have really embraced the technology and the time saving has been fantastic and it really does drive our operations.
Our next task is to embrace the automation and build a consistent guest experience that will automate the booking process, payment process and holiday build up process. But will keep the personal one to one with our guests very much in place as we like to have a close relationship with our guest, clients and partners alike.
We have some big goals for next year and we cannot wait start implementing what’s required to achieve them and are delighted to have iPro as the engine of our business!
A fantastic team and product that continues to improve year on year!

Nachteile: The realisation that my tech skills are lacking and that I need to improve in order to keep up with an ever changing world.

We highly recommend I-PRO

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Mark H.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Managing the booking system from anywhere at any time. The direct online booking and upto date availability is the best thing we have ever done in the business.

Vorteile: The Ipro software was the most suited to the villa rental industry and they already had experience with other companies designs and the training was readily available. From the start it was quite clear they had the product we needed to grow the business and be competitive and we signed up for the a beautiful and unique website, CRM booking system and flexible CMS. As iPro were already in the villa self catering industry they had the experience to design the website format for us. The CMS side of the system allows us to very easily create SEO friendly content and the CRM enables us to manage enquiries & bookings with significant ease compared to previous systems, thus in-turn helped us to The CMS side of the system allows us to very easily create SEO friendly content and the CRM enables us to manage enquiries & bookings with significant ease compared to previous systems, thus in-turn helped us to develop other aspects of the business with the time saved.
The support team is 1st class to help with any issues and keen to develop & implement new ideas/enhancements to improve the service for our clients.
The results speak for themselves, bookings and turnover has increased significantly, search engine rankings improved & organic traffic grown.
All of which has happened in times of difficulty within the holiday industry, with uncertainty around Brexit, increased competition from the emergence of Airbnb & other large booking websites.

Nachteile: Nothing negative to say, it is perfect for our business

Software far under Expectations and Promises

Bewertet am 24.1.2017
Vern N.
Owner/Mkt.-Mgr.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We acquired a license of the I-Pro software in 2014 and went through a very bumpy introduction and painful learning process. Many functions were not easily to understand, some never worked, and some are still not available. The flexibility of the system has been oversold.
As each update created new problems and deleted paid for special additions, we asked I-Pro to freeze our version in order to avoid weeks of hassle to rebuild the software system.
The reliability of the software improved now.
The price tag of the system is relatively low. The start phase cost us many extra hours, did not meet the sold features in several areas, and the frequent system crashes are counterproductive to any business.

Vorteile: The basic concept of content management

Nachteile: Lack of reliability and system availability
Promised features do not work or not work as originally indicated
Limited selection on displaying values, using features, etc.

von I-Pro Software an 30.1.2017

Vern thank you for your feedback, we value your custom and are disappointed to here that you have experienced problems. The information you provided is very misleading as I-Pro focus on cottage agencies and villa agencies specialising in providing holiday accommodation to their customers. Our clients actually have in the region of 50 - 350 properties and we have in excess of 10,000 properties hosted using our software.

You only use our CMS platform, therefore you do not use our core product as you deal differently with the owners and provide an enquiry service. Whereas our programme is specifically for companies who manage the whole booking process.

In regards to your comment "You get what you pay for", I couldn't agree more and we have certainly learnt that the fees you paid 2 years ago are not viable or sustainable hence why we have increased our prices. We will be in contact directly to agree a suitable way forward.

Two years of great experience in boosting sales and keeping everything in place!

Bewertet am 26.7.2017
Ariadne K.
Owner-manager
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Professional look for our website, excellent customer experience in online booking, easy to use back office and follow up of bookings, payments,emailing etc.

Vorteile: I pro is easy to use and has several features that other software in the villa rental business do not provide. The platform is always improving and the support is excellent ! The product ( villas) are presented in the most professional way to the customer as well as to the staff using it! In addition, the synchronization with Trip Advisor ( Holiday Lettings etc) is great help as it saves time in uploading properties twice ( or more times!) and calendars are responsive within seconds! The software is always improved following trends and needs of this constantly changing market!Thank you to the hard working team behind it!

Nachteile: There are many features, covering also villa operation management ( I.e cleaning, bills etc) which we do not need as we are simply booking agents. This might be reflect in pricing of the software which is a bit more expensive than the average in the market, but again, tailor made pricing can be discussed.

A reliable system which we can't knock.

Bewertet am 20.7.2017
Scott M.

Vorteile: We have been with iPro for a while and feel the booking system is great. There is an easy integration of the system with our own website and the platform keeps our reservations safe and secure. The platform is full proof in preventing errors and we trust the platform with our bookings. The iPro booking system saves our business time through the automation of payment notifications and emails that are setup to send to guests. We are growing as a business and hope as we grow we will start using more of the advance features in the system.

Nachteile: We have no cons which we would like to leave about this product any issues we have raised directly with iPro.

Poor service, Extremely unprofessional, very disorganised

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Rob D.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Similar experience to other honest reviews on the internet, those that aren't connected to the company. I joined Ipro after much discussion surrounding my business model and how we needed to operate in our market place. An API integration that we were told was a full two way working integration turned out to be only basic, not able to read short break pricing, change over days, options and extra's, security deposits among other issues. Ipro will say this is our "specific requirement" and that the API was working, they will also say that they have done thousands of pounds of work I haven't paid for to try and rectify this. The problem here is that these issues were discovered back in Oct last year, only last week did Ipro finally admit that they were not able to provide us with a fully working integration they were aware we needed prior to signing with them. This only finally came to fruition after they finally spoke to the other software system, despite the fact I had requested them to do so on at least 5 occasions in the proceeding three months. That's nearly 4 months of my website being unable to take bookings or generate income. Ipro failed on every occasion to do what they said they were going to do, without exception. From rolling out updates to fix issues, to coming back to us with answers, to having calls, answering emails. The service level is exceptionally poor. Never an honest answer or an apology, they simply make excuse after excuse and then try and put the blame back on the customer. We haven't paid them enough, we've done all of this work for free, we never agreed to this when you joined, I'm not in the office, and on and on. Now when we have finally left and are looking to move to a different company they again are refusing to respond to communication regarding recovering a very small portion of our costs. I fully expect Ipro will again try and pass the blame back to us, saying we were making demands that we weren't willing to pay for, they did everything there were meant to do etc etc. Try and blame the client. The bottom line is, Ipro were fully aware of our business model and what we needed to function and happily took our money. Had they done some due diligence when these issues first arose 4 months ago and competently looked at the issues and contacted the other software provider then we would have known about these issues 4 months ago and could have dealt with them and saved us a lot of time and money. I asked for this to be done repeatedly, but noth9ing happened. But time after time they bungled through it trying to make half attempted fixes. They seem impressed that they did 41 hours of development in 6 weeks, while by business was crippled.... Less than 7 hours a week, that still didn't fix the problem. I'm sure Ipro have lots of blaming and excuses to comment however if you read other reviews you will see a clear pattern of behaviour. I Please do not waste your time or money, find a reliable provider and do lots of due diligence to ensure the software can do everything you need it to do and make sure you see it working fully before paying them any money. As for Ipro, without radical changes to their business I don't see how they can continue really.

Vorteile: I really struggle to find anything good about this company. Pre joining given assurances they could already do what we needed. Definitely could not.

Nachteile: Missed every deadline they and we set. Miss sold their abilities and were unable to deliver. Extremely poor planning and implementation. Disorganised and all round just very bad and highly stressful to deal with..

Flexible, simple and great team behind always happy to help

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Gareth M.
Managing assistant

Vorteile: Flexibility of settings, in the back office of the website and in the booking system. It is good that we have the opportunity to managed our own CMS as we wish as it makes life simple to just go into the back office and change settings and website content as we wish. It is so simple to navigate around the back office and to take bookings. No hidden fees.
The team behind the software are always happy to help and reply to our problems within respectable time frames. The automatic review system is amazing as it requests reviews after clients leave

Nachteile: It is an online platform so if there is not internet, there is no booking system. There is a small minor on the booking system on the flexibility of the reports settings and the booking typology as it is optimised for owner booking and holiday maker but sometimes there is an owner guest that does not pay and it is inconvenient to process the booking through normal booking as there is payment request involved and sometimes no payment is needed. Owner guest booking setting would be marvelous. Also the reference number could allow alphabet letter and not only numbers.

To be avoided

Bewertet am 20.4.2016
Jennifer B.

Kommentare: Signed up with them in July 2015 - big mistake. They misrepresented what they are able to offer and it has cost me thousands of pounds and hours wasted waiting for them to get their act together. Two of the main reasons that I signed with them was:
1. They said they could connect directly to my current pms and import our properties, bookings, etc directly. Turns out not the entire truth. In February 2016 they were still trying to perfect this.
2. Paid them to set up a special VAT calculation on rent. Their sales person said it would take one day to do. They only started working on it in Jan 2016 and is still not complete. But they are currently telling prospective clients that they can in fact offer this. More lies.
The entire process of working with them has been terrible because no one person oversees your change over and set up. I constantly have to follow up, repeat myself to different people, generally chase them to get things done and at the same time pay them to "manage" the project. They know that their performance on our change over has been shoddy; they know we are not going to proceed any further with them - after 9 months trying to get started why would we. I've given them the opportunity to give us a refund and we can go our separate ways - even though they mis-sold their product from the very beginning. They have chosen to ignore my suggestion - another poor business ethic and typical of their ineptitude.

von I-Pro Software an 30.1.2017

Firstly I would like to apologise that this project did not go as planned. The integration with your PMS was done, however you have an advanced occupancy based nightly pricing structure. So we had to expand how the integration worked to bring through the prices correctly.

We pulled through over 500 units and we were happy with the results. The truth is you constantly changed your mind about the web design and we went through many revisions; which were not charged for and outside the original specification. We had developed the VAT rate calculation feature for you and this was working with bookings over 28 nights receiving a lower VAT rate.

However you wanted further development for free to showcase the rates / costs differently on the website. While this was possible it wasn¿t something we had done before. When you became a client we did not enter an agreement to develop the product to your specifications for free, nor to an unlimited number of revisions and requests.

Very happy so far

Bewertet am 12.12.2016
Jenny M.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since making the business decision to choose iPro Software we have felt supported by the team. They have helped us with their industry knowledge to make changes to the company which will improve our growth and revenue. From the start to where we are now with the implementation, we have been guided through each stage. We love the design of the new website, we feel the new look is on brand and professional. The design process at iPro Software has saved us money and time. It has allowed us to have unique content which is search engine friendly. As we learn more about the CRM booking management system to integrate with our website, we are surprised how much functionality there is. We anticipate a 50% reduction in booking administration, a reduction in the reliance on 3rd party sites and a more professional image. We are delighted to be working with the team at iPro, to achieve our company goals when setting on this project.

von I-Pro Software an 13.12.2016

Thank you for your feedback and we are so pleased that you have enjoyed the onboarding process and can already see the benefits of the system.

The website looks great and I am sure you are going to have a great 2017

Overall we are happy

Bewertet am 13.7.2017
Sara W.

Vorteile: We are happy using the system for our business we tend not to have any problems with it on a day to day basis. There are some improvements we would like but overall we are happy with the product.

Nachteile: When a software update is released, it tends to break but we find this is quickly resolved by the team.

We are more than happy to leave a review for I-Pro the platform is fantastic.

Bewertet am 2.5.2017
Kate W.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The features and functionality have helped boost our income and double bookings do not occur which gives us peace of mind. Our staff are happy using the platform and feel the support team at I-Pro are friendly and approachable. We normally receive a fairly quick response which is comprehensive to resolve the support query. I am happy with the service and product as I have been with the customer rep for a number of years now.

Software does not work

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Frank E.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Bad, especially once they had taken our money there was every excuse from them and promises , but the software never worked. Wasted almost 2 months.
Looks like support and development by Ipro is outsourced therefore they can't fix any bugs(And there are many).

Vorteile: The presentation on how good it is only to find out that it is not once we had paid.

Nachteile: The fact that we struggled for over one month to get it working for our business. Support is bad.
Iframes don't work. Not user friendly at all.They have a long way to go to make this commercial.

No complaints it does what it needs to

Bewertet am 13.6.2017
Dale C.

Vorteile: We use iPro's CMS for one of our website, in the first year we were supported in building the new site and other queries we have. The support team always get back to us with 24 hours when we have a ticket in the system. We have no complaints about the service so far. In the future we may need some work done but until this arises the website does what it needs to do for our business.

Nachteile: We thought more was include in the purchase of the website and our website visibility has not been as good as we first perceived.

Really pleased with our purchase of I-Pro, a great lead and booking management system

Bewertet am 2.4.2014
Iain C.
Managing Director

Kommentare: We have been using I-Pro for over 3 years and it has been a fantastic product which has continued to improve over the years, offering online booking a fantastic lead management system which helps to convert more opportunities to bookings. We have integrated with a number of the available channels and can honestly say it has reduced our workload tremendously. Very happy indeed!

von I-Pro Software an 30.1.2017

Thank you for your feedback and we are so pleased that our products have contributed positively to your business.

Avoid at all costs - dishonest

Bewertet am 31.3.2017
Angie L.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Invoiced up front. Data migration promised did not work, a lot of our office time trying to help. 12 months later system not working, kept delaying, promising. The system was not developed or tested when sold to us! Deluded if they think this is fit for purpose.
Have worked with other software for our businesses and IPRO is beyond horrendous.
Avoided our questions, never delivered.
Sadly my rep still thinks it is a working system. Very damaging to our business!

Vorteile: nothing - never worked

Nachteile: migration, accounts, booking process, support, promises that are not delivered