Über Maintenance Care

Reduziere mit dem CMMS den Zeitaufwand fürs Datenmanagement auf fünfzehn Minuten und erledige Aufgaben und die zugehörige Berichterstattung einfach unterwegs.

Erfahre mehr über Maintenance Care

The software provides great interactive functions that the tenant, the office and field techs can all communicate. Has certainly made us more efficient with our business.

I hade a hard time figuring out the reporting aspect of the software.

Bewertungen zu Maintenance Care

Maintenance Care hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 92 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Maintenance Care bereits verwendet?

Director of Facilities & Plant Operations in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance Care at FMU

Kommentare: Maintaining over 850,000 square feet with a staff of 40 had proven to be difficult without a CMMS system. Since using Maintenance Care over the past year there is more accountability from facilities creating a very efficient and cost saving department.

Web-based - no support needed from IT. User friendly for those opening work orders and those receiving the work order - no major learning curve necessary. Excellent customer service and support.

We have not experience any major issues using the software. Would like to see a more streamlined process of notifying external vendors of assigned work orders.

Corey
maintenance personnel in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One stop shopping for Long-term care maintenance

Kommentare: The maintenance team's efficiency has gone through the roof. We are able to get way more done in a day by being mobile with the software. Staff are able to easily and quickly submit work orders, we have instant access and are able to address the issues quickly. Downside is the feedback loop to the person that submits the work order. They often need to know what has been done and not just that the work order is closed.

Our old system consisted of binders on each wing of our facility. We would have to walk to the wings, check the binder, take the info back to our office and prioritize tasks for the day. We would have to do this multiple times a day and urgent matters may not be seen until the following day. MaintenanceCare eliminated the need for those steps and streamlined our entire process.

There is a lack of feedback to the person that submits their work order. They get that the task is completed but nothing about what steps have been taken or that a job is pending completion and may need more parts, subcontractor, etc. That would be an excellent feature that would improve communication between staff, management and maintenance staff.

Beth
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Bang for your Buck

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Customer service team is exceptional. From tech service to billing department, they are all knowledgeable and efficient. It's a great value compared to many others out there. And, because we don't need a lot of bells and whistles, it serves our purposes well.

Maintenance Care is just enough without being too complicated. We use it mainly to create and track work orders as well as generate hours for billing and payroll. It's a great tool that allows us to write out exact instructions and communicate with our maintenance tech. We keep it pretty simple and Maintenance Care allows us to do just that.

Again, we use it in a simple manner and haven't noticed any glitches as of yet.

Rhianne
Maintenance Office Co-Ordinator in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great support

Kommentare: We have solved huge problems related to communicating on task exsistance, progress, parts needed, completion date and by who and when. I link invoices to tasks in comments and therefore track what we buy and need to invoice out for each task which also alerts employees to the arrival of parts. We can check our assigned to list and know who has the ball on tasks. The customer support is always there and friendly even if they cannot do anything to solve the problem:)

The ease of tracking jobs. the variety of search options and trackable inputs. The ability to assign jobs and track progress. The idea of having all information in one place. The top result is a way more streamlined way to communicate with the whole team on a variety of aspects.

It is unrefined. The usability of the app (there is no way to search)Also, no way for 3rd parties to search the request look-up page list. The spacing in the notes! and how new comments are added to top and bottom inconsistently. There are millions of small improvements that could be attended to that would make my job twice as nice, for instance, reports to be able to be auto generated with details included. Parts list population via excel import (rather than 2 weeks of manual input). There is no way to track billed and non billed tasks and I can't use the invoicing feature due to lack of PST. Also invoicing cannot split coding/costs for parts and labour. I was led to believe that my guys on the ground would have access to a wiki of information about assets and common problems but they cannot even access the space center from their mobile devices.

Antwort von Maintenance Care

Hi Rhianne, Thanks for the comments. I will try to respond to some of your comments on here (but there is a limit of characters), but I think many of your concerns can be addressed by speaking with one of our Support Techs (I will have one connect with you). The notes spacing issue on the app was a bug that is fixed, the Parts Excel upload is available. There is a way to track Billed or non-Billed jobs using Task Class, and your team should be able to access attached documents from the app, so I'm not sure why they are not able to. Again, I'm guessing our Support Techs may be able to help here. I am confident that we are able to resolve most if not all of your issues listed.

Byron
Facilities Lead in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance Care works great for our small Facility.

Once you wright a couple Work Orders, you got it. It's that easy to use. Cabinet can store all your equipment so it's easy to find. The Scheduler works great for PMs. I have just started using Reports and has been easy to figure out.

So far, I have no complaints about Maintenance Care.

Natasha
Mgr of Property Administration in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

Kommentare: Absolutely wonderful experience. Communication is easy, answers are quick.

Creating new work orders is quick and easy. Overall use is easy to learn and execute.

You can't see enough lines of work orders. You can only see 15 jobs at once, then you have to scroll down. Also, I'd like to see ALL 'new' work orders (including the older ones) when I run a report.

brian
Facility Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great program for cost and use

Kommentare: Over all, this is a great program for all sizes of facilities.

The ease of use on the facility team side and on our customers that use it. Simple to use.

Navigating the 'report' system and the graphs. This is 95 percent on me because I don't use it often enough to remember the ins and outs.

Gilles
maintenance supervisor in Kanada
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

time saver and peace of mind

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: easy to install maintenance care staff was there all the way until it was install and all staff was trained

save a lot of time, no lost work order, easy to get reports

at first, since we are a French organization we couldn't use the accent , but now maintenance care did fix the problem

jesse
Director of facilities in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance care software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: overall a great software, app needs more improvement

very easy to use and lots of features. I enjoy using it everyday

the app needs to be synched with the desktop app

Greg
Maintenance director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

The easy use and how others can put work orders in

I don’t think there’s any cons that I have found

Joseph
Sen Dir of Facilities in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice but could be improved upon.

Kommentare: It is a very user friendly software, easy to manipulate, but currently there are areas that could use enhancements to continue to grow with our organization. We started out and this was perfect to get our new system up and running, however we are outgrowing the functionality of the current version we are using and would like to see more of what it can do to meet our needs.

The software was very easy to setup and update the basic parameters that it has. Entering and creating PM work orders is also very easy.

There are areas that could be improved upon to help smaller organizations continue to grow; better information inputting, tracking of vital statistics related to facilities management, creating an accounting portion or report that would track time, avg time, and cost of work orders by individual work orders, weekly, monthly, annually would greatly help in demonstrating our expenses and time for each of our programs.

Robert
Director of Plant Operations in USA

My review of Maintenance Care Program

Kommentare: Maintenance staff has started to be aware of issues that were not being reported by supporting staff members. Work orders that were being written down were getting lost in the shuffle and problems were getting overlooked. With Maintenance Care, we get all of our work orders online and we can easily track any problems, and/or keep track of reoccurring issues.

The ease of being able to navigate through the program. Very simple to use. Customer support is always checking to see if we have any problems, making sure we are getting what we need out of the system.

Having to log back in after being idle for a while, which is really not a big issue.

amy
maintenance supervisor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love the work order system

Kommentare: I have been so pleased with the whole process of using the maintenance care system. It has completely transformed my work and work place for the better.

I love the quick and easy way to submit, review and process work orders.

the biggest improvement I have seen is: as a manager it's nice to be able to assign work orders and have my staff be able to see who is assigned to which work order.

Maurice
Director of Buiding and Environmental Services
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Parkview

Kommentare: Great product. Mobile app is a time saver for maintenance team. Setup relevantly simple. Report features allow for easy review of work order type, duration, number of orders.
Easy for line staff to enter work orders
Help feature is difficult to use and drill down to find help for specific topics.
I'd like a BB 10 app.
Would be nice to have generic wording for scheduled tasks.
EG:
Caution: BEFORE PERFORMING ANY MAINTENANCE
- Notify necessary personnel prior to stopping and starting equipment.
- Ensure equipment is isolated using proper Tag and Lockout procedures.
- Ensure any pressurized components are properly isolated / drained.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment
1. Check general condition and note any damage to components.
2. Check fan belts for wear/tension. Check sheaves for alignment/wear. Adjust/replace as necessary.
3. Inspect fan shaft locking collar for security (if fitted) and ensure grub screws are tight.
4. Clean the fan, blades and motor housing as necessary.
5. Check motor for any signs of vibration or overheating.
6. Ensure mounting bolts, nuts etc. are tight and vibration isolation springs and supports in good condition.
7. Check condition of cooling coil, clean as required.
8. Check condition of the air filter, replace as necessary.
9. Check/Clean condensate pump (if fitted), clean pump pan as required. Check condensate pump high limit operation.
I would recommend.

Antwort von Maintenance Care

Hi Maurice: Just wanted to let you know that we do have generic wording for scheduled tasks. I can help you with that if you want. Also, we do have a BB10 App!! Let me know if I can help. Dan

Rod
Executive Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance Care is awesome!

Work orders management has helped or Maintenance be more efficient and Preventative Maintenance Scheduling means we don't miss important maintenance on pieces of equipment that were neglected before.

Can't think of any, it has been great. Worth every penny.

Aaron
Director of Property Management in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Easy to use, track work orders, and depreciation. Helps keep our facilities up and running while allowing us to make informed smart decisions. Customer service/support are outstanding.

I am having trouble coming up with a con.

Tammy
Purchasing Specialist/Accounts Payable in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Maintenance Care - An Asset Itself

Maintenance Care is VERY user-friendly, easy to add and/or edit assets and maintain inventory and service records.

Having to re-enter the same field (facility) for each item added to the inventory - ALL items are for the same company. It would be nice to either delete the field completely OR have it automatically enter on each item as the standard.

Robert
Fac Trans director in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Cheer is very pleased with maintenance care.

I'm able to have several locations use the request for no additional cost.

Have no cons at this time. The system does what I need.

Operations Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool

Kommentare: Greatl tool. would recommend.

it easy to use and can be customized and scaled to your company needs

there arent really any cons that come to mind

Jason
Maintenance director in USA

5star

Real time alerts and easy to use. Helps me keep track of work orders

There is not anything that I seem to dislike

Rita
Administrator in USA

Maintenance Care Review

This software is user friendly in all aspects.

I can't think of anything I don't like about it.

jason
DIRECTOR OF MAINTENANCE in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Program to get you started

Kommentare: very functional and wasy to under stand and use. It is intuitive.

Ease of use. The Program is intuitive, and if you get lost it is easy to teach yourself on how to run the system

I would like to be able to add a feature in the det sets that allows for a running list of daily readings for certain equipment for a month so i can print out at the end of the month, vs just doing it through individual work orders

Tim
Maintenance Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

not the easiest

That it an electronic platform, I can access from anywhere

I have not found a way to put deadlines on projects that I put in the system

Antwort von Maintenance Care

Hi Tim, Sorry you are not satisfied with your usage of the system. That being said, you are using an older Edition called 'Basic Edition' which we do not sell anymore. In order to gain the functionality you desire, you would need to upgrade to the Enterprise Edition. It isn't that much more in cost, so let us know if you want more details.

Denis
General Manager in Kanada
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Affordable

Kommentare: Implementation was easy and the staff was always ready to help and offer training or support

Getting away from paper forms and the accessibility of information in the field and ease of assigning or reassigning tasks.

A couple glitches with some fields that will hopefully get worked out, but not critical. Also, there is only one level to prioritize a task. We would like to see multiple levels of priority.

Gerrit
Manager Loss Prevention Programs
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Maintenance Care CMMS software review

Kommentare: After a short evaluation and pilot process, our product of choice was CMMS from Maintenance Care. Implementation was completed mid 2013 across 19 of our Seniors Care Facilities. Short term results and successes far exceeded our expectations. Much of this can be attributed to the ongoing support from the Maintenace Care team, they have been phenominal. What we like most about this product is that it fits particularly well with the requirements and demands synonomous with Seniors Care.
It is also very user friendly but, perhaps most important is that in our case, it encouraged participation from all levels of our staff through the service desk concept, which in our view is one of the corner stones of this product. From that perspective, facility maintenance has become a colaborate effort in our Company to the direct benefit of deserving Residents.
As improvements to enhance what is already a very good system, we would like to see bar coding as well as an auditing module in the near future. Over all, we are more than satisfied with our choice of product as well as our association with Maintenance Care as a Company.