Über Re-Leased

Re-Leased ist eine cloudbasierte Software zur Immobilienverwaltung für Vermieter und Immobilienverwalter von Geschäfts- und Wohnimmobilien.

Erfahre mehr über Re-Leased

What I like the most is that the software is cloud based and the integration with other accounting software, such as, Xero.

Not sure if I have any criticism at the moment being relatively new to the organisation and systems.

Bewertungen zu Re-Leased

Re-Leased hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 85 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Re-Leased bereits verwendet?

Kathleen
Kathleen
Managing Director in Neuseeland

Game changer!

Re-Leased is a very accurate and clean software to use. It has saved me 100s of hours chasing invoices, payments and maintenance tracking for my business! But what I like the most is how quick, efficient and amazingly friendly the customer support team is! Big shout out to Kim and Carolyn! All of it can be done from anywhere, so long as you've got an internet connection!

I'll admit I'm not the most experienced accounts person so the trust accounting part of the software does tend to be a little tedious! But that's more myself not being able to keep up with how efficient it is! But again, whenever I have a question the team answers straight away with the solution!

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Kathleen, Thank you so much for your review! It is fantastic to hear that you can fully rely on Re-Leased for your accounting needs. I will pass your lovely comments onto KIM and Carolyn, I'm sure it will make their day! Thanks Kathleen

Managing Director in Irland

Proper Product

Kommentare: The sales and pitch process was excellent. The onboarding process is good but slow, too slow. I wish it was faster and the upload process was simpler. Apart from that, it was super!

Re-Leased will save me 400 hours a year, which is about 20% of the working year. I want to save that time and spend it on creative things and growing the business.

I had been looking for a solution for two years. I looked at a number of platforms in this space and none of them really had a proper product that you could access as a professional straight away. And they didn't seem to understand what real estate is about to the same level as Re-Leased.

Stephanie
Property Manager in USA

Worst 12 months of boarding

Kommentare: Horrible.

I manage 17 LLC’s. So being able to login to one platform and enter all invoices in one place is helpful

After over a year of trying to onboard, we have been passed on to 4 different account managers and things are still not running the way they should be

Cassandra
Self-emplyed. Property Manager in Neuseeland
Immobilien, Selbstständig

I love the look and feel of the sofware - right down to the reports generated

Kommentare: Confidence

Calendar based and cloud based system. Good looking owner statements that are easy to read Owner portal "Idiot -proof" ease of use . Pro-active and approachable trainer and development team

Would be great if the calendar integrated with outlook calendar . I was let down recently at tribunal by not being able to verify that an email went to a specific tenant email address - I'm relieved that these changes were made on the recent software upgrade. Tenancy letters are printed in a tiny font and not a very professional layout Would be great if documents and letters are linked to property rather than tenancies so that we can also generate owner letters using the merge fields Its good to now have KPI information - but I'd also like a vacancy period information set to each property and then captured for all propeties on the rent -roll. It's very asuring to tell an owner - Ive managed your property for X number of years and we've had a (nomininal ) vacancy average of X number of days ( I had this with Rent Master and was able to tell a customer that over 10 yrs the vacancy period averaged at 3 days over that time!) Its a really good KPI and marketing tool to promote a PM buiness for the entire rent -roll

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Thanks for the review Cassandra! It's great to hear feedback that our training team are able to provide a top-level service. In regards to your comments on documents and letters; we are looking to develop and build on our communication and document functionality in the near future and we will let you know when this happens! We appreciate your suggestions and will definitely use your feedback.

janine
lettings manager in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

professional, efficient and good extensive training by the staff on how to use it.

Kommentare: The ability to manage our portfolio in an efficient way, in particular the landlord paymetns and statements, lots of our landlords have commented on the way they recieve their statements and how easy they are to read and understand.

I've worked with 3 software management systems in the past and each of them had their own unique way. I find with Re-leased that it guides you through the day and you cant really make any mistakes (well I can but then that's me and not re-leased) I tells you everything you need to know for the day and what is coming up in the next few days, I partially like the list for the day which comes up on my email each morning. Overall it really works for me. It's really easy to use and if we do need any further help the team in re-leased are just an email away. They are really knowledgeable people and always happy to help with any questions ( even silly ones which generally come from me!)

I find the banking side confusing but I think this is my ignorance and not re-leased. Apart from this there isn't really nothing I do not like about it.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Janine, Thank you! This feedback is very in-depth and useful for our team. The daily todo list are a great feature once set up. I would also recommend using the Calendar integration to pull these tasks across to your Outlook/Google/Office365 calendar. I will call you to go through this process. Thank you Janine

Gayla
Owner/Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Although I am still getting to know the app, my initial reaction has been very positive.

Kommentare: I am much better organized!

Re-Leased communiates well with a popular accounting app, Xero. I think the combination of using Re-Leased and Xero will result in the most efficient tracking of my real estate portfolio details and my accounting data. I have struggled with other apps to find all that I need in one place. Yes, it is true that I am dealing with two different Apps, however, Re-Leased works so seamlessly with Xero there is little to no inefficiency or duplication of effort in working with the two apps. Also, I love Re-Leased's customer service. Everyone that I have spoken with has been friendly, knowledgable, patient, and quite helpful. Finally, I find that Re-Leased is very intuitive in terms of entering data and figuring out how to move around the app. I hope to have an opportunity to more fully review this product once I become familiar with some of its more advanced features. I have a feeling my comments will remain quite positive.

Some of the property attributes should be available company-wide, and not only in connection with their respective property pages. For example, if I want to view all of the insurance data together for all of my properties, I should be able to do this. The only other thing I can think of is that the U.S. version could be more adaptive to U.S. terminology. Some of the terms do not transfer over in certain of the more detailed databases (such as tracking insurance details). However, this is not the case regarding anything very significant. Bank connectivity, currency, measurements, gps locations, etc. all work very well for my properties, all of which are in the U.S. So far, there is not anything of significance that I do not like.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Gayla, we really appreciate your comments. It¿s fantastic to hear that Re-Leased is simplifying the management of your property and is intuitive to use! We will of course consider your feedback and take it on board to better provide value for our customers, particularly as we expand into the US market. And as you mentioned, our customer service team is always available. Thanks Gayla!

Simon
Portfolio Manager in Neuseeland
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Re-Leased has made a significant improvement to the management of our commercial property portfolio

Kommentare: It really makes the management of the property portfolio easier and more straightforward. Critical dates are no longer missed. It's a great way to store our leases and rental documents in the cloud, securely backed up and accessible anywhere.

Re-Leased is a sophisticated and intuitive platform that has delivered several benefits to my team and my role as a property manager. Tasks that were once time-consuming and critical dates that were often forgotten are dealt with on Re-Leased. The implementation and support staff are attentive and ready to provide assistance if you are ever in need. It's a great software with a great team behind it.

There is very little not to like about this software. Improvements are constantly made and it is very intuitive. The reporting side still needs some improvement but this I understand is on its way.

Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great "out of the box" system for managing property portfolios

Kommentare: Re-Leased has allowed us to bring management of our commercial property portfolio (some residential too) in-house with minimal fuss. We are now able to automate a lot of the tasks that were previously done externally by managing agents, saving us time and money, and the various "hubs" within the system allow for almost effortless control of arrears, maintenance, inspections....the list goes on. A really great bit of kit.

Re-Leased is very intuitive. If you've used apps before, it is really quite easy to pick up. Of course, there is quite a lot of work to do to get it set up and running correctly, but Re-Leased do a lot of the work for you in-house and some set up work is always going to be required with any system. The team you deal with are all super friendly and easy to get hold of and answers are received fast. Very happy with how the system is now running our portfolio with minimal input day to day from us.

There are some VERY minor issues but they are more down to how we want the system to work rather than any fault with the system itself. The good thing is, Re-Leased listen to their users so if enough people ask the same question, implementation into a future update is likely.

Gewerbeimmobilien

All encompassing software with great features but missing some small vital ones

We like the integrations - we wish there were more! Lots of features and functions with good potential Visually nice database Good support system for users - shoutout to Carolyn

Flexibility is important for us and we're currently using many tools to do what Re-leased should be offering. Open API could help our flexibility with leases. Terminology can be confusing to the individual users. Not a lot of support for building maintenance.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review our product! We really appreciate it! We do in fact have API capabilities, I will email you a link with more information. I will contact you directly regarding this. Thank you

Gewerbeimmobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Property Management in the Cloud

Kommentare: My overall experience with Re-Leased has been very positive. It has allowed my team to grow quickly and efficiently and cut down on time consuming admin tasks.

Ease of use, available anywhere in the cloud, unlimited users, great customer service and help when needed, unlimited cloud storage

As an early adopter of this software there were a few kinks early on that didn't quite work the way we wanted them to work, however the team rectified these after we highlighted them

Don
Finance Manager in Neuseeland

Good product. Constantly developing with great support.

Kommentare: We were able to manage Opex at lot better. We were able to create regular/repeating payments to creditors.

Matching of payments. Bank Reconciliation. Creditors payments. Month End. Reporting and statements.

Management Fee setting can be made simpler. Managing Suspense Account - having to create an Income Invoice just to receipt to Suspense.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Don, Thank you for review. I have passed your valuable comments regarding the management fees and the suspense account to our product team. It is great to hear that as a Finance manager you are enjoying the efficient Operating Expense management features the Re-Leased offers. Thank you Don

katie
company solicitor in UK

Would highly recommend and finding re-leased incredibly useful for our company.

Having all of our tenant information in one place was incredibly helpful, especially when various company members didn't share an office and needed to have something they could all access from different parts of the country/world. We all needed to see information about our properties and tenants but as this was constantly being updated we needed somewhere where the information could be stored, updated and accessed by us all. Re-leased has enabled us to check what was happening with various properties, check out tenant information and see what action had been or needed to be taken on a daily basis.

It takes a bit of time to familiarise yourself with everything and load up information. I think once you've put the time in and practised moving around within the software, it starts to become quite logical and much less daunting. Initially you do need someone to talk you through how everything works and then it starts to make sense.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Katie, Thank you for your review. It's fantastic that Re-Leased can work as a communal portal for your company to manage properties and tenancies collectively, regardless of location. Thank you Katie

Craig
Director in Neuseeland
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is a learning curve to learn all of the features and integration but it is a positive experience

Kommentare: All data in one place and cloud based to access anywhere with download options in csv or pdf formats and we anticipate ability for our company to use this as a tool for more efficiency and to scale up business.

Visually and functionally great with excellent customer support and capability to offer flexibility to our clients for trust accounting or non trust accounting, commercial or mixed used buildings, variety of owner statement options, reporting and owner portals for our clients to view their property status and more. Im impressed and will look forward to utilising the product to its fullest.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Craig, Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. It is great to hear you use Re-Leased for all stand alone and trust accounting based clients and it fulfils your needs in terms of statements and reporting. It is exciting that you are striving to use Re-Leased to its fullest potential! Keep an eye out for our monthly feature releases to consistently refine and improve your internal practices. As that is what drives our development! Thank you Craig

Nicholas
Director in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

First year has been a bit of a learning curb but the software is now starting to show real benefits

Kommentare: Has helped annual accounting due to the integration with Xero software.

Best attribute is that it intergrates well with Xero accountancy software, option to contact tenants viaSMS is also nice feature if you need to sent information/notices etc.

Doesn't have a credit/debit card payment option for customers. Would like a option to raise repeat invoices such as deposit payments etc.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Nicholas, Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. I have created a development ticket for you credit card payment suggestion. Although this process exists in Re-Leased, to have it titled as a credit card payment would be useful. Thank you

Kate
Property Manager and Facilities Manager in Australien

Easy to use

Kommentare: Commercial Property Management and Facilities Management

It's easy to use, the interface is familiar and it works with Xero

It doesn't provide an option to give a report on property management fees per tenancy, this would be helpful when doing budgets.

Donald
Estates Manager in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Still find myself falling back on spreadsheets for more bespoke tasks. Like the autobilling into Xe

Kommentare: Cloud based so can access from anywhere, can be a safety net on dates although when so many come through can almost get to the point where we dont actually look at them

Autobilling, Budget v Actual reporting linked to Xero, ability to store documents grouped by tenant and buildings, Key dates calendar

Rent reviews in arrears when all our billing is done in advance. Have had issues trying to link through to Scans attached to Xero invoices

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Donald, Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. I am currently looking into how we can set up the rent reviews with the support team and will be in touch by tomorrow. Thank you Donald

Carla
housing officer in UK
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

good, supportive

i really like the fact that you can save documents to each tenant and to each property. i am able to save documents needed to access easier.

i least like the fact that if one of your current tenants transfers to one of our properties we are unable to transfer all their current details and have to set up the tenant completely from the start

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Carla, Thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear you are taking full advantage of the unlimited document and image storage on Re-Leased. In regards to the tenancy transfer, this is certainly a point I will pass onto our development team. I will contact you with more information soon. In the meantime, there are some tips and tricks to transferring this information. Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks Carla!

Sophie
PA to MD in UK

Easy to use and always great help from Doug at the support team!

what I like most about the software is that tenants can access documents and view things themselves. it is great for storing all tenant information

The software is great but could be so much better! You should be able to calander in repairs and cc more than one person in! Also i feel you should be able to upload videos on tenatns portals not just images.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Sophie, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! I have passed your feedback about video upload capability onto the development team. In regards to being able to calendar in repairs, this is already a feature of Re-Leased through the Outlook/Gmail Calendar integration. I will give you a call to go over how to set up this feature. Thanks again Sophie

German
Team Leader in Kolumbien

As a team leader, I got all the reports so far I have required

Kommentare: My company's information is saved and easy to get

My employees feel comfortable using the software and their work has become easier and the targets are clearer to achieve

Sometimes we do not find very clear the information about the upcoming vacant rooms because the system does not put the future tenants as occupants. It confuses us a little, but we do it manually.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi German, Thank you for your feedback. There are many ways to schedule notifications and reminders of upcoming term end dates. You can also lad future tenancies on a property or area to automatically start once the current tenant has moved on. I will contact you with more information today. Thank you

Megan
Megan
Property Manager in UK

Simplicity at its best!

I have used many Property Management software packages throughout my career and in the short time of using Re-Leased I have to say it comes out tops. It is so easy to work with and obtain the information you need at a touch of a button. It is visually pleasing and has everything you need in order to operate an efficient Property Management service. It has unlimited potential and I am excited about working with Re-Leased going forward.

I have not come across a negative in all honesty - they have thought about everything.

Roger
Manager Commercial property management in Neuseeland

Been a customer for 18 months - very satisfied with all aspects of the program

Simplicity, clarity, excellent customer support, cost effective. Should have gone with re-leased from the start

My technological abilities are limited so am not qualified to comment but can't think of a negative

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Roger, Thank you for this great review. We have really enjoyed working with you over the past 18 months and look forward to continuing the relationship into the future. Thanks again Roger

Rhonda
Office Manager in Australien
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system to use, especially if you are away from your office, you still have full access.

Kommentare: We have access to it away from our office, that is my best benefit.

This system is easy to use, navigation via the dashboard is the best. I would highly recommend this product to any business, small, medium or large.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Wow, awesome feedback Rhonda! We are excited to hear that our cloud-based functionality holds real value for your business. Thanks, Rhonda.

Susan
Operations Manager in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The support from Re - Leased has been superb, highly recommend them.

Kommentare: Easy to use and so this saves time leading to increased productivity.

Use of use, the dashboard is very useful. Overall Re- Leased is much easier, logical and clearer than other property databases I have used in the past.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Susan, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product. It is fantastic to hear Re-Leased is improving productivity at Unique Corporate Property Management Limited. I hope we can catalyse this efficiency in our sessions to come. Thank you

Oliver
Director in UK

We would like it to be a complete solution but its not yet

It creates our rent invoices in Xero. It helps us manage our service charge budget vs actuals. It is a central depositary for our leases. It helps us keep track of lease dates. We use the maintenance portal but struggle to get the maintenance team to use it.

We still have an excel for producing financial forecasts which is because we have a number of services (phones, broadband etc.) which we also sell to our tenants which we have to forecast separately.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Oliver, Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. I will contact you to organise a session and we can iron out the finer details of your portfolio. We can then use Re-Leased automated features to execute Eskmills commercial operations and remove the need to run excel in parallel. I will be in contact with your team soon. Thank you

Alison
Housing Manager in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Really positive start to our use of the software, good training sessions and good engagement from su

Kommentare: need

The user friendliness of the whole system, it is easy to navigate and things are very methodicalreports

Clarity around need for data input in certain areas that will impact reporting - that we did not realise

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Hi Alison, Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. Please contact me with any questions regarding reporting and what information is required. Thank you