Über Filecamp

Software für Digital-Asset-Management und Medienbibliothek in einer integrierten, sicheren und kostengünstigen Lösung. Unbegrenzte Nutzer bei allen Plänen.

Erfahre mehr über Filecamp

I value most how easy to use the software is. Also, it's really convenient when it comes to sharing files both inside and outside our organization which was most important to me.

The layout is the main concern, as all the pictures are lumped together in a folder, generally with small preview images, so it can be tough to tell which is which when navigating around.

Bewertungen zu Filecamp

Filecamp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Filecamp bereits verwendet?

Joanne
Director in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant online document sharing and storage option!

Kommentare: We love Filecamp!

Filecamp is easy to use, keeps documents secure and enables user-friendly sharing and receiving of documents. It has an all important link sharing expiry option, which means that links to documents cannot be abused. You are able to share files and folder with people who do are not registered with your Filecamp storage platform, which is very handy for once off document sharing requirements.

The moving of documents between folders is a bit slow as there is no drag and drop or cut and paste option.

Hi Joanne. Thanks for the nice words

Ashley
Marketing Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Filecamp is our media library

Kommentare: Being able, to brand, control users and share files via link has made things much easier for our sales staff and for uploading content to our distribution channels. Working with larger vendors who need a huge amount of product artwork for their online catalogs, love that I can send them their own library of content.

We previously used Dropbox but it became a file wasteland with difficult to find files. For Media Files Filecamp and the ability to see thumbnails was a huge improvement.

I would like to be able to have a navigation that could mimic our current website and/or integrate into Wordpress. I think finding items is tricky for users not familiar with clicking around to find things.

Antwort von Filecamp

Thanks Ashley! More integration options are on the roadmap.

Thomas
Content Provider in Kanada

Poor Mobile experience, Mixed browser compatibility, Minimalist UI, Buggy

Kommentare: Not many, it works but not naturally. Lot of work arounds. Constantly educating clients how to use the software.

Has most of the features I need. Uploading is easy. Has the tagging functions and ability to add users.

The features don't all work well or are not well implemented. No real search function, poor mobile performance. Been having buggy performance lately. Informing users of new galleries or selects or other changes is nearly non existent, users can be notified when files are added to a folder but it just lists the file names in an email. It should rather show a preview of the images added and send them their login credentials to view it or make logins for clients easier.

Antwort von Filecamp

Hi Thomas We are currently working on Filecamp v4 (gigantic update!) which will address the issues you have experienced! Other headlines are; new user interface, better performance, full mobile/touch compatibility, folder upload, FTP mount, easier user management, advanced search features, improved online proofing/commenting, more notification options, bulk adding of tags, more metadata options, auto-tags, custom pages ... and a lot more. The good news is that Filecamp v4 will be awesome!!! The bad news is that it will probably take us another 5-7 months before we can release it, and I hope you can wait. Do reach out to me if you have any questions. Best regards, Jesper Faurby co-founder Filecamp.com

Seth
Marketing Director in USA
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Been a very positive experience. No high pressure sales. No high implementation costs. We were able to try out the software and get it up and running within a couple hours. Uploading large batches of files is efficient in terms of time to complete. Been a great overall experience.

The price point for the product is spot on. We are using it to manage a library of over 3,000 images, videos and graphic files. It's been easily implemented and adapted within our organization. Setup can be done in an hour. No high pressure sales as with other products.

Would love to see the ability to enlarge images in the grid view for easier browsing. Would also love to see the ability to check a box to make an image the folder icon instead of having to resize and upload.

Antwort von Filecamp

Thanks. We are constantly trying to improve the UI and UX. Thanks for your feedback! :)

Philip
Photographer in Belgien
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Good business solution for easy file sharing with clients

What I like most about Filecamp is how I can share files with my clients through secure links that can be set to be temporary. This way the clients don't need to log-in or make an account and I can just share the links through an email template within Filecamp. As a photographer another thing of importance is the ability for clients to preview shared files.

Filecamp has the option for a branded white label file sharing. This means that all your client sees is your own business without any references to Filecamp. But the 'white label' option could still be made better if there was the possibility to change the wording (manually or automatically in a language of choice) in any of the UI that the client see. This is important for non-English businesses in order to have a true white label experience.

Antwort von Filecamp

Thanks Philip. I can confirm that a multi-lingual version is on our roadmap. Stay tuned!

Lea
Project Admin Assistant in Kanada
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great FTP SITe

Kommentare: Allows a repository for the most current documents to be easily accessible and revisions tracked.

Our architects and technologists can easily organize projects and make drawings and documents quickly accessible to all stakeholders. From an admin point of view it's easy to manage people, folders and password.

Nothing comes to mind at this time. The software functions as you would need it to.

Antwort von Filecamp

Hi Lea. Good to hear. Thanks!

Joel
Marketing Specialist in Australien
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic budget Digital Asset Management platform

Kommentare: Very very good. The customer service is fantastic and I can say without a doubt that this product has been a great success for us.

This software is a fantastic option if you need a budget Digital Asset Management but still with a very professional look and feel. Some of the best features is the granular access control for users, unlimited users (don't have to pay per seat which is a must for us!), and white label branding control.

The access control for folders and files is not quite granular enough, automatic emails are very limited when it comes to formatting etc, managing users can become complex.

Thanks a lot, Joel

Ryan
Director of Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I did my research, and this is the best DAM for your money

Kommentare: It's been great - I've had to reach out to customer service with questions a few times, and each time I received a timely response back from the co-founder himself.

Ease-of-use is a big one - for me, having a capable software with many features is important but also being able to quickly find something / upload new files is just as important, and Filecamp has figured that process out.

Honestly, I don't have a complaint. I work in a field that is historically not tech-savvy, so the only issue I've had is getting people to utilize the software vs. asking me to do it for them. This has nothing to do with Filecamp, just human nature.

Thanks Ryan!

Roshani
Technology & Digital Operations Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Digital Asset Management Option for a Great Price

Kommentare: We were looking for a way to easily manage our photos and videos, so we can find them easily. We have Google Drive, but you can't tag photos and videos, and add other details. I also love the option of giving people a link, so they can upload images. We recently did this for an online event, and asked people to upload their selfies. Anytime we have questions, we send an email to support, and get a response right away. We also appreciate the nonprofit pricing option, which makes it affordable. I highly recommend Filecamp.

Filecamp offers a great way to manage your digital assets like photos and videos. You can easily bulk upload and tag images, so they are easy to search for. They also offer nonprofit pricing, and great customer support.

There are new features that can be added to make it even better, and their support team is open to ideas for new feature requests.

Thanks Roshani :)

Hiran
Hiran
Mechanical Engineer in Indien
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A formal file and media sharing tool for an enterprise.

A formal sharing tool the user can upload, manage and share the file with the other file camp users. It's a simple, quick and easy cloud storage solution. The user can create a folder and upload the folders which keep the information organized. The user can add a description to the file so that other users get the information about the file. The user can use tags to the file which help to find a particular file quickly. The user can download the original uploaded file with lower resolution files. The file camp allows the enterprise to add its company branding and titling. The user can set a custom theme for the user interface. The application is available in Android, Windows, Mac and website version.

The subscription plan is pricey for small enterprises, would have introduced custom subscription plans. In-person, webinar training support is not available. Customer support should improve the response time and resolution of the issues. The user interface should improve the simplification of the options.

Antwort von Filecamp

Thanks Hiran. Your feedback is noted!

PIERRE
Studio Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Kommentare: Unreasonable Studios (UNR) is unarguably a massive content-making production house that creates, masters and catalogs assets on a privately protected server not accessible to our partner agencies and clients. UNR currently houses over 50 photoshoots consisting of over thousands of images, hundreds of logos and fonts and numerous master product shots. We also own hundreds of stock templates and royalty-free images. Departments within the partner agency, especially accounts and creative, constantly request the assets described above from UNR. So much time is spent searching and sending and exporting files in different formats back and forth. Sometimes these assets are repeated for the same people. UNR assets are only assets if colleagues can efficiently access and use them. The idea is to open up the asset vaults that will help account people send assets to their clients without a 3rd person involved. The creative teams will have access to assets 24/7 when they are working on pitches, presentations or creative layouts. Clients can also be given controlled access to the assets when needed. For example, after photoshoots, the agency and clients can get instant access to photos when they are uploaded to the DAM. The endless back and forth of reviewing photos over email is clunky and does not elegantly present our work professionally.

User interface is great Easy to learn and navigate Features work great.

The load time of the pages takes too long. No thumbnails previews for large PSD files. I prefer the old labeling rather than the dots. It is easy to read APPROVED or NEW PROOF or whatever the label is then to try to remember what the colour represents. Especially when you have multiple label sets. Drag and drop to move files would be amazing. The commenting tool is weak. It needs more features, like circling or highlighting.

Alessandro
Architect in Deutschland
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

filecamp for creatives

Kommentare: it helped to tremendously improve the process of planning in our office. the whole team and the clients get immediate access to up-to-date documents

easy and elegant appearance, corporate design, easy of use

user notification management is somehow confusing. I would welcome a central management for this issue

Thanks Alessandro!

Paul
Director in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic tool for our business

It is very flexible with many features I never thought I even needed.

There are few issues I have found withe the software, however I would like it, when I am uploading new files for the ability to just drag and drop anywhere rather than have to open a dialogue box to do so. Not a biggie, but would make workflow a lot faster.

Antwort von Filecamp

Thanks a lot! Easier drag and drop upload is already on the roadmap and will be implemented soon.

Melinda
Graphic Designer in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product!

Filecamp was extremely easy to set up and has a very intuitive design. It's simple and effective for organizing images and files to easily share with my team.

I wish it were easier to use the search tool to find images based off the file name vs. tags. I fully plan to tag each image but that is a long process for the number of images we have so in the interim being able to search by file name would be easier.

Antwort von Filecamp

Thanks for the feedback, Melinda! We'll see if we can refine the search tool in future updates.

Toby
Marketing in Australien
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great upgrades to new version

Kommentare: Very useable product, used to manage multiple types of file sharing with a good interface and easy branding ability.

Speed, ease of use, intuitive interfaces.

Ability to batch manage files for tasks such as deletion, etc.

Antwort von Filecamp

Thanks Toby! You are able to batch manage tasks with the Bulk Action menu: https://filecamp.com/support/delete/#multiple

Bobbi
Application Support Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Works well for our needs

FileCamp does exactly what we need it to do, in terms of being able to securely share files internally and externally. It is easy to set up, learn, and use, and the supporting documentation is good. Customer support is email only, but their responses have been timely and effective.

No real cons from my perspective. I do have a small list of "nice-to-have" administrative options I would like to see in future releases, and have shared that information with Customer Support.

Antwort von Filecamp

Hi Bobbi Yes, and many thanks for your feedback! Highly appreciated!

Patience
Senior Marketing Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful Software for Great Price

Kommentare: It's made the creative process a lot easier with freelancers I love that I can give them access to what they need and nothing more and I can even have the access expire because who remembers to manage all those logins. It's great.

This product is exactly what a small business needs, and has plenty of room for scaling.

The UI isn't as "fancy" as some of the higher-end products, but honestly, it's not an issue and the fact it's simple and customizable has been actually a good thing. I also wish it integrated with google docs or other software so it was more centralized but it definitely gets the job done.

Antwort von Filecamp

Thanks for the nice words. We try hard to keep the UI simple and easy to use, and we have some pretty exciting improvements in the works. So stay tuned :)

Andrew
Head of IT in Südafrika
Möbel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Filecamp review

Kommentare: Satisfies all or stored asset needs.

Ease of use. Variable data storage. Well laid out

None. I don't find any issues with Filecamp.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Andrew!

Tomasz
Co-Owner in Polen
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very satisfied

Ease of use and overall look and feel: Cleam and professional. User management. But most of all, the customer service experience has been great!

I guess you could get cheaper options, but will you also be satisfied with customer care?

Antwort von Filecamp

Thanks Tomasz, and you are always very welcome back :)

Joshua
Digital Copywriter in USA
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for Creating Internal Catalogs

Kommentare: It's great! It does what we need and the adjustable plans/price ranges allow for the flexibility to change as our needs change.

Easy to organize, great tagging/search tools, straightforward admin interface. We use it is an internal catalog of creative assets, organized by asset genre folders, and tagged for keyword searching. It's been the right tool for the job!

I wish it was easier to section things off for search purposes. The function might exist, but I've yet to find it.

Antwort von Filecamp

Hi Joshua Thanks a lot! You can use Boolean search operators to narrow down your search results. Read more: https://filecamp.com/support/boolean-search/

President in USA
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

File Camp Cloud storage for Dealer Collaterals Sharing

Kommentare: It's good. I like it.

It's a pretty clean interface for the most part. Files seem to be there and stable all the time. Can hold quite a bit of data. Sharing isn't too complicated and once you share, access is easily achieved unlike some other programs.

I am still not sure what specific improvements i would like to see. Perhaps adding a message space to preset groups folder sharing.

Thanks Michael

Mike
Director in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Image Database Tool

Kommentare: Filecamp has allowed us to seamlessly store our content in a single location, arranged in a logical structure. tagged/classified and easy to view. Our digital assets are now significantly more accessible and valuable as a result.

We were looking for a tool that allowed us to easily host, sort and view our images. Filecamp allowed us to do that with ease. The ability to arrange files in a tiered structure, and then view/scroll through files easily was one of our main criteria.

So far we have not found any cons for what we need Filecamp for.

Thanks Mike!

Roberto
Photographer/Videographer in Kanada
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Excellent DAM Solution at Affordable Price

Kommentare: Five stars in all senses. Really wish them the best

It has all features as super expensive options out there. I would have loved to stay with them but my project was FotosDCuba and because of the US Embargo, Cuban photographers cannot access the site. Their team worked hard to try and solve the issues. Their Customer Service is Five Stars Plus. No issues in getting a refund. I really wish them the best.

I didn't have the chance of finding negative. I would mention the little storage but I understand (If you think of the pricing is not bad at all)

Antwort von Filecamp

Thanks Roberto. And yes, we are also sorry about the US/Cuba embargo and hope things will loosen up soon.

Stephen
Graphic Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Filecamp a good option for data storage

Kommentare: Most of the issues we have come across have been resolved by Filecamp staff in a fairly short amount of time. They were always quick to respond to questions/concerns and have taken steps to fix issues fairly quickly.

It is a cheaper data storage alternative to what we were using previously. Uploads are fairly easy (and very fast) , especially since they have made some updates over the last few years.

We prefer to have a years worth of folder hierarchy set up in advance of data uploads, but have to use the FTP for empty folder uploads. The regular upload function will not work for empty folder structures.

Thanks Stephen

Anna
Anna
Head of Growth in Polen
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A perfect media and file management tool

This is a great tool to store, share, and work with all formats of files (documents, presentations, images). Design is user friendly and easy to use. Having files organized and accessible from one place will greatly improve your company’s operations. Keywords and tags function make search and discovery files easier and faster. What is important, they provide 24/7 secure system for your data.

I miss drag and drop option, but this it's not a disadvantage, that would be an improvement

Thanks Anna