Excellent! I have tried many of the others and this is by far superior in every way!

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Mari H.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Daily sales summary report emails are great! Love the inventory capabilities. Not too complicated and utilizes bundling/kitting of products. Can integrate Xero. Instant pushing of updates to eBay, no time delay at all. Great, friendly and timely responses from customer service which are available nearly 24/7. Price is perfect. Lots and lots of features.

Vorteile: First would have to be the customer service as it is second to none. They are quick and clear to answer your query and fast to fix any bug. They also take onboard your suggestions for any improvement. Secondly I love the product and bundle functionality. It is very precise and you can accurately account for all inventory so you don't over sell and get the correct numbers. Thirdly I love how updates on inventory are instantly updated to eBay. This is very important as my previous software I would use would often update within 10 minutes frequently causing me to over sell a bit. Orderhive DOES NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM! I also like the ease of use or the depth of functionality. If your a new user and want to get up and running quickly you can do this with OrderHive and when your a confident user you can start to dive into the other functionality to make your ecosystem of eccomerce software a much richer experience saving you even more time. Summing up, this software has it all and believe me I have looked. The price is right, the interface is vibrant and uncluttered and intuitive. Nothing but praise for OrderHive. Well done guys!

Nachteile: This might sound picky but I don't like the fact I can't order the current sales by order value. They have an "Old View" which you can switch to which will let you do this but not under the "New View". When I brought this up with OrderHive they said they would talk to their technicians to see what they can do.(I anticipate this will be updated soon). Can't ask for more. I don't like that I can't set the inventory levels to be pushed to eBay. This is helpful for selling limits. They offered a work around for this which is setting a second warehouse and only having the amount of stock available in that warehouse that you want pushed. This fixes the problem but is slightly double handling though not too much bother. Im struggling to think of anything else I "Like Least".

Great, just great! Their customer service is much better than other alternatives.

Bewertet am 25.3.2018
Moshe B.
Groߟhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: - Inventory Sync across all marketplaces.
- Saved us money in operating expenses.
- Helped us reach higher ranks in many marketplaces including eBay and Amazon.
- Allows us to provide better customer service.
- Allows us to work with Drop Shipper with ease.
- Allows us to make better PO (since we know exactly how many products were purchased across all marketplaces).

Vorteile: Customer support: They have responded within few hours and was available on the phone / Skype whenever I needed them. Software: They offer integrations with all the main marketplaces and there isn't any limitation on the number of users. for each marketplace. They have templates for each situation you may encounter as a business such as an invoice, PO and many more.
It's possible to export any information you need, create new orders via their system which is very valuable to manufacturers, as they work with Dealers.
Price: I've checked all their competitors: Skubana, Zentail, SolidCommerce, Sellbrite and more, and I can tell you with complete confidence that at this time, Orderhive offers the best price for the features they provide. Ease of use: Their system is more advanced than most of their competition. They provide many features so it takes few days to get the hang of it but in return, you have control of everything. Their only real competition, in my opinion, is Sellbrite but the price difference doesn't justify it. My overall impression of them is very good and I suggest that if you manage more than two marketplaces and have an issue maintaining inventory count, try them. I'm certain you won't regret it.

Nachteile: In my opinion, they are missing a listing tool, better analytics tools, and PO to be a complete package but I'm not complaining since you can solve two of those issues with a little bit of knowledge in Excel.

So yes very happy with the product the service and the price. for us it is the way to go Recommended

Bewertet am 6.2.2017
Paul S.

Kommentare: We are a small online business with over 1000 products selling on multiple channels, & with our product's always increasing, we were desperate to find a cost-effective alternative to spreadsheets & the need to use substandard website plugins, for linking products between sales channels, plus we needed a reliable system to keeping track of product variants, multiple supplier sources and of course our sales v/s product costs, The biggest problem with finding never mind choosing a viable alternative was primarily cost, most of the online cloud based inventory management systems are ridiculously priced & over bloated for our needs, it took us a great deal of searching and demos before we found Orderhive. On reviewing this company & their software platform, i came across a post that stated one of the major concerns with this East Indian based company was a deficiency in language both verbal & grammatical. I can honestly say that as an Englishman I have found their communication within both medians to be exemplary, as well as the quality of the personal customer service I have experienced, their staff are professional, knowledgable & always quick to respond with not only standard information & explanation but also with listening to suggestions (We needed a sort filter to display out of stock / low stock products in the inventory list) within a month it's now available, how cool is that!. The software is also visually crisp simple to use & very responsive, as of yet we have only utilised two of the many available integrations Ebay & Woocommerce, as we were trailing the product & only wanted to pay the starter level price of $49.99 a month, now we are sure & happy with the suitability,functionality & personal professional customer service orderhive offer us, we are planning to upgrade to the business level at a $99.99 annual subscription fee,as this level will offer us a further 4 active integrations, these are needed for adding Quickbooks online, stripe, amazon.ca & Canada post. It is important to mention however that to fully trail the product you need to subscribe to at least the starter pack as the demo version wont allow the integrations, when i queried as to why? the explanation was that when activating the integrations with third-party companies there is a cost to them (Orderhive).

So we figured ok business is business we all have expenses & signed up to the lowest monthly plan while i tried their product.
Axiology Imports Canada

von OpenXcell Technolabs an 7.2.2017

Hi Paul. Thank you for the detailed feedback. :)

A Multi Channel Seller Necessity

Bewertet am 27.7.2016
Todd M.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Orderhive is a top notch provider of inventory management, product listing and channel syncing tool whether you sell on Ebay, Etsy or Amazon etc.. I tried many software prior to Orderhive and I was never totally satified. There was always something missing or they were not fully catered for the UK market. However Orderhive has exceeded my expectations. I am glad I made the right decision to keep orderhive. I still have many integrations to add and I cant wait to have everything in one place. Even the B2B portal can be customised which is my next move with the software. Anything you need just ask the guys at Orderhive and they will try to come up with a solution for your business. Their customer service is second to none. Always there 24/7. Orderhive is constantly improving, inventing and integrating features to allow sellers to do what is most important to us...selling!

Vorteile: Easy to use and small learning curve. Outstanding customer service. I can update and access my account anytime and anywhere. The guys at Orderhive are willing to listen to any customisation ideas that you may require for your business and they will always come up with an answer. Great value for money too. Love it and they have gave me no reason to go anywhere else.

Nachteile: None. Where there is an issue or features you require just ask..

von OpenXcell Technolabs an 28.7.2016

Hi Todd. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to offering you so much more to simplify your business.:)

Overall - good stuff, some bugs need worked out - but generally meets all my needs

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Amanda W.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This allows me to sync 3 WooCommerce sites and ShipStation. I love that it's generally a one stop shop for reports and product ordering. While it's been a bumpy ride these past few weeks during the transition - its going much better now and I believe it will continue to get better as time goes on.

Vorteile: - Customization of colors, templates, email responses.
- Generally quick response time on chat - until recent when they switched from 1.0 to 2.0. I assume they are busy with that transition, so hopefully they will gain some more time in the future to get back to their quicker response I was used to in 1.0.
Generally able to solve all my needs within a few days when issues come up

Nachteile: - Glitches still, I clear my cache pretty regularly, but nothing I generally can't work around
- 2.0 at first was so bad compared to 1.0, but finally 2.0 is catching up.
- Wish there were more tutorials, but I resorted to making my own.

Excellent tool!! You can save a lot of time!!

Bewertet am 15.8.2016
Sachio K.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This tool is extremely helpful if you are selling on ebay US, ebay UK, FR DE etc as well as Amazon, shopify etc. very easy to integrate your product and manage your stock qty. at single screen. You can change price, qty very quickly form inventory screen for all multi channel site. there is no display for the currencies for inventory screen but you can see the currencies on sold screen. There is no listing function from this tool however, I don't see it needed so much. I have been spending a lot of time for log-in each ebay site for changing qty. manually but with this tool, I can spend the saved time for something else.

Vorteile: You can't fined other solution with this price. System Quality is also top.
Quick server response and reflects change to your selling channel immediately.
Easy control for all different channel stocks and prices.

Nachteile: I wish I could have more powerful and variety of setting regarding automatic merging the items. Maybe system could automatically suggest matching by the title, SKU, prefixed SKU so that I can merge more smooth and quickly. Also, it is even more better that system can show certain qty. which is less than actual qty and refill automatically once it sold out.

von OpenXcell Technolabs an 19.8.2016

Hi Sachio. Thank you for your feedback. We'll take your suggestions into consideration to implement features in near future. If you have any other queries or comments, please feel free to email at support@orderhive.com.

Does have some fantastic features and excellent customer care but could be a little cheaper

Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Vitalijs F.
ceo
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am using orderhive now for about 5 month and must say that software is very advanced and versatile, especially for those who want to hook up a lot of channels but enjoys shopify too much as their main hub for order flow and product sync. It has solved us two biggest issues we have had - invoices that match our integrated label paper (including combined orders, etc.)and pick-list which allows you to quickly collect and process orders for the day just by pressing one button. It is well worth the money to paid, especially given the ease of the bulk adjustments that can be made on the system. It has also solved our biggest issue with shopify - lack of multi currency support where we simply use multiple shopify accounts with separate pricing strategies for each country. I do recommend it to those who want to have complete cost control and runs regular purchasing as this is also where I import my new stock given the ease of use and speed of raising a new order. I still believe that there is more to be gained if they would lower the price a little as I do want to expand and would welcome a fee + commission rather than the 25$ they charge for each channel as with so many shops you can easily run up into problems and that is also the reason why we are using other apps for eBay and another for Amazon integration. I am sure that with time they will only get better.

Vorteile: Great customer care and simple to use software

Nachteile: Price for each channel is 25$ so if you have 10 channels that will be 250$ a month which is a little high.

von OpenXcell Technolabs an 1.12.2016

Hi Vitalijs. Thank you for your honest feedback. We're glad the software is helping your business. We'll take your suggestions into consideration and keep enhancing. :)

Excellent customer support! Lots of integrations. Quick syncing. Great value!

Bewertet am 11.10.2017
Sven G.
Co-Founder/Creator

Vorteile: Love the customer support. You always get a quick response to your questions and they're available for a Skype call if needed. Given the almost 10 hr time difference they're doing a phenomenal job of making themselves available when convenient for you.
The real time sync and multitude of integrations is excellent.
Shipping integration is a time-saver and makes it easy to compare rates of your integrated carriers. The included USPS account has the lowest USPS rates we could find.
Having the ability to request Custom Features at a reasonable cost is another plus.

Nachteile: Need to be able to ship multi-package shipments and Bill Third Party.
Ability to Edit shipped orders that have not been invoiced.
Due to the custom nature of our products we need to be able to use the same SKU multiple times in the same order.

Be Cautious of Orderhive

Bewertet am 17.4.2019

Kommentare: 2 weeks ago, I sent an email to our original sales representative, stating that I wished to cancel the project. I had a reply from the CEO of the company, and in that email it confirmed what I had suspected for some time… He stated that “In the last two months, we have upgraded architecture of Orderhive to achieve customisation in the SaaS version. So we can deliver better and much faster than earlier. I am working on your requirement to figure out how we can achieve it in SaaS customisation.” Orderhive has essentially used the money we have paid them to develop our custom solution to upgrade their own SaaS solution - we have funded some part of the development of their SaaS product that they will ultimately use to sell to other customers. It is frustrating that they are now refusing to refund our monies, which in reality, is a tiny portion of what we have spent in time and wages on this project. They have a clear refund policy - but usually these only apply when something/anything is actually delivered. It is absolutely possible that the Orderhive out-of-the-box SaaS solution is a good one. However, I would warn anyone who is looking at the “Plus”/”Enterprise” solution to be extremely cautious of Orderhive. If you do go ahead, do not accept the scope that is sold to you by Orderhive - insist on a custom, detailed scope of works with details about how each feature will work. Insist on progress payments that are payable on delivery of each feature.

Vorteile: I can only speak of my experience, as an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. I try to be fair in all my reviews, and this review should only be taken into consideration if you are looking at becoming an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. Around 18 months ago I started conversations with Orderhive as a potential vendor to run a large portion of our ecommerce business. It seemed promising, and the idea that the Plus (now called Enterprise) solution was customisable was the reason I decided to select Orderhive. There was a significant amount of due-diligence from my end. It took me around 6 months to get my head around what features the software currently had, and what we would need to have Orderhive complete as a customisation. This in itself was also quite a bit of work - there were a number of revisions to the contract documents, created by a non-technical sales representative. My concerns started around this point when I was unable to speak with a technical representative to discuss, in more detail, how each feature would work. The google doc that I created to try to capture the detail of each feature was simply copy and pasted in to the contract document - meaning that if I missed something then it was going to be developed incorrectly. It seemed that there was no attempt whatsoever from Orderhive to truly understand what it was that we required on a deep level.

Nachteile: Nonetheless, once we signed the contract, and we paid the deposit, things were underway - and I will admit it did seem promising. Within around 8 weeks Orderhive had set up the staging and production server environments and had completed some very basic functionalities such as adding an additional column to the Kanban order view. However, once the very basic customisations were completed, things completely stopped. It was tough work from my part to get the Orderhive team together to discuss where the project was at, and why it had stopped. We had a couple discussions about how to get things back on track, but it was at this point that I wondered if Orderhive had just realised some of the complexities that would be involved in our customisations. It took around 3 more months of exchanges between us for me to formulate a plan in how finish this project - I compromised significantly on the features we originally requested. I actually removed the largest customisation from the project in the hopes it would kick it back in to gear. But it seemed the damage was done - the Orderhive team no longer wanted to work on this project - and instead place their focus on an easier (more profitable) area of their business.

Good Price, Very Slow and Technical Glitches

Bewertet am 16.11.2017
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: The price is one of the lowest in the business for what it offers. You can even connect Amazon FBA inventory and manage your purchases which makes other applications usually very expensive.
Positive is also that it supports Multi-Currency and shows the customers country in the order overview.
Support replies usually within the day via email or skype.

Nachteile: When you tag an order it doesn't instantly show this tag, you first have to click somewhere else or refresh the page.
And sometimes its really slow and you have to wait half a minute until something happens when you click to open a view or order.
What also bothers us is that you only can put orders on hold when you are in the "Awaiting shipment" Order view, but not in the "All order" view.
If you want to get your customized features, you have to pay one year in advance.
Recently we have the problem that orders from Amazon or Ebay won't show up in Orderhive. Because we have to fulfill some of them within 1 business days, this problem is a real problem. We then have to print all orders manually from Amazon or ebay and make our labels manually which takes a lot of more time. The orders will appear in Orderhive 6-12 hours after they have been placed. This happened to us maybe 5 times already.
After contacting the Orderhive support they very quickly replied to us on Skype. But then they told us to contact Amazon ourselves to find out what's going on. After we've noticed that it's not only eBay but also Amazon they didn't come up with a solution yet.
The last time it happened this week they've replied it was a technical glitch which affected all users of Orderhive.
We are looking for another solution now, but we know it will cost us a lot more. I guess you get what you pay for.

Love, Love, Love This Product and the Support is Phenomenal

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Judy G.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent!!!!! is totally helping us automate our order processing and shipping functions

Vorteile: We are a Food Bank for animals and need a lot of customization on how we fulfill our orders
*Love the Custom Templates for our business it is huge to be able to customize our own templates to work with our systems.
*Love the sync with our online store, we can also print multiple orders at the same time on separate pages, we can print our own customized shipping labels exactly like we want them also printing multiple on separate pages
*Love the support - it did take me awhile to get used to the time differences between the US and India but now totally in the swing works great and having our own support guy is totally the best - always there even on holidays - Awesome!!!!!
*Love the price as it works within our budget
*there are really several other features we like and they are constantly working to upgrade and add new features to help
jThank you so much Orderhive team for all you do to Help Us Help Them!

Nachteile: Still working through the learning process but at the moment would say the scanning process but know it is a new feature and they are working to upgrade it's functionality

Great New order management App with superb potential

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Partner

Kommentare: A streamlined order management and processing system so we can efficiently get orders out the door.
Stock management to allow us to keep stock levels correct in our warehouse and if we used accross multiple channels i.e. ebay amazon and our own website.

Vorteile: Very cost effective app that has great integration with Bigcommerce to allow us to efficienty mange stock and process our orders.
Currently running to versions V1 and V2 the simplicity and ease of use of V2 is great (currently in Beta) but still, V1 gives you all the daily features you need, like editing orders shipping and stock management.
Support is amazing. Allways on hand through the chat interface, they are very responsive even in the middle of the night.
Very welcoming to ideas and suggestions for improvements to the system and are lightning fast at adding new features.

Nachteile: Having gotten used to our previous system they do need some automation to reduce button clicks. On the cards for development but still not available are Rules system for automating selecting shipping methods. Really need a template system to allow creation of our own packing slip/delivery notes and invoices. Would love a template system for emails being sent to customers

Fantastic

Bewertet am 3.11.2017
Sean P.

Vorteile: Orderhive was the only suitable order management system that I could find, that would provide a integration with Royal Mail (UK delivery service). Whilst this took some time to achieve (about 2 months), the integration works very well, enabling us to print off shipping labels without manually entering in the address. Orderhive also integrates with our online store, which allows the orders to be synced with ease. They listen to feedback and have great support. Orderhive have all the features necessary for our order management.

Nachteile: Nothing much, it's not perfect, but they're working towards it by listening to customers opinions. Maybe faster integration time, although they did run into some complications with our integration (probably why no one else does it with Royal Mail).

Lacking some aspects but overall a good inventory system.

Bewertet am 22.6.2017
Michelle G.
Marketing Director
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software has great reports and I can bundle products from the stores we sell on. It also has more integrations for our type of business such as houzz and stripe which no other inventory management software has; trade gecko being one of the other software's we considered.

Nachteile: When we are typing manual orders it doesn't bring up all variations at times. For instance we could have 21 variations of a diamond tool so we need to know our SKU's off hand to make it quick and easy. Also we would like to see an integration with Mailchimp and be able to see product sales by Category per month instead of having to look them up one at a time. Customers tab is great but we have many customers that are under a singular company. It would be more beneficial to have the ability to have a "Company" tab and be able to sort customers under their company. A great example would be if our rep from company a comes in and buys something we can find company a and bring up a ticket for him, however if another person from company a comes in we would find company a and make the ticket for him.

von OpenXcell Technolabs an 22.6.2017

Hey Michelle, Thank you for the feedback. We will take your suggestion into considerations.

Still impressive after a year

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Business Development Manager

Kommentare: Efficiency and live tracking of inventory products.

Vorteile: Very simple UI interface and yet able to track orders to great details. Utilising this for company purposes and till today, very satisfied. Customer support is top notch too. Special compliments for Shruti, who has been assisting in my account. She has been meticulous and transparent, providing clear guidance in resolving questions.

Nachteile: Recent upgrade to Orderhive 2.0 was not implemented properly, with lack of customer notifications and interface manuals. Otherwise, glad that there still is continuous improvement.

I love Orderhive for our company's inventory management system - best part is the customer service!

Bewertet am 17.7.2017
Isabel T.
Operations Analyst

Vorteile: Customer service is so prompt and will fix any issue you have, even customizable fixes. I like the report function and the easy layout of inventory. I like the ability to see low stock and out of stock items in different colors.

Nachteile: I don't like that you have to go through the whole shipping/delivery process to complete an order. For our business we aren't actually selling our inventory or shipping it out, just delivering it to properties. So I wish you could customize that feature. I also have a hard time using a scanner to check in or out items cause sometimes if you go too quickly or too slowly it doesn't register the scans and therefore the numbers will be off. Also, it takes a bit of time to update new items/orders etc.

The best order / inventory management system I have ever used

Bewertet am 25.7.2017
Matt W.
IT Director

Kommentare: My stock levels are now syncing correctly across channels and I can keep on top of everything I need.

Vorteile: The features included in OrderHive are reminiscent of a system much more expensive. Unlike a number of other systems, it just does what you need - syncs inventory across multiple channels, downloads orders and makes it easy to fulfil those orders.
I particularly like the order tracking feature where you can see the status of an order in the delivery process with updates from carrier tracking.
I am exceptionally impressed with their support team - they are responsive and helpful and nothing seems like too much trouble. Even if you want a custom feature or something tailored to your business they are willing to look at it and provide reasonably priced customisation.

Nachteile: Sometimes it is a little slow to load, but other than that I can't fault the program or support. Every time I have thought there was something I didn't like about the system the support team have either given me an alternative way of doing it or I have been going about it the wrong way.

Easy to use, powerful tool for managing and selling inventory

Bewertet am 3.4.2017
Harrison S.
COO

Kommentare: We've had a very solid experience using Orderhive . One of the best things about this product, is the active development team. They are not standing still by any means - recently they updated the user interface, added insured shipments, and improved the overall flow. The active support team makes it easy to fix anything issues you might come into contact with. We tried a lot of different software - the simplicity and small learning curve made this one a winner.

Vorteile: Active developers and support team are one of our favorite things.
Clean interface.
Ease of converting sales into shipments.
Tracking of packages built in

Nachteile: Can be a bit slow at times to load between pages
Updates occur without documentation, so you don't always know what has changed

von OpenXcell Technolabs an 2.6.2017

Thank you Harrison !

Very functional app and the price is a steal!

Bewertet am 12.2.2016
Mandi F.

Kommentare: I'm a new Ebay power seller, and as things started picking up, I needed software to keep track of my inventory. I found orderhive after looking at a bunch of other different software apps including...skubana, trade gecko, solid commerce, ecomdash. It was terrible trying to figure out which one was best as reps from most of the companies troll ALL the forums and pretend their customers or they bicker with each other. I especially noticed reps from solid commerce doing that. I chose orderhive over the others because it has a nice interface and you really can't beat the prices with the features and service they have. Pros: Their customer service is absolutely top-notch. They always chat or email either right away, or they will always get back to you within hours. They're also always in the process of adding new features, improving the current ones, and integrating with as many platforms as possible that sellers use. There was an issue with my ebay account not selling, and they were very dedicated to trying to get it to work. You can also add your own orders...which I did not see from a lot of other sites. Cons: There are still a few features I wish there were...like it being free to follow tracking info, being able to get a discount with USPS, a bit of issues integrating with auction listings. Overall though...the price is unbeatable for what you get in terms of customer service and innovation. And I feel they will most likely add or fix those features soon.

von OpenXcell Technolabs an 22.2.2016

Hi Mandi. Thank you for your feedback. Looking forward to offer more features as per your needs.

Great value and customer service

Bewertet am 4.7.2016
Linda W.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had been searching for a product to manage my inventory for my online sales plus also my wholesale sales, and most of the products out there that I found were too expensive for my budget. These costs add up, especially for small businesses. I came across Ordehive, which has a long list of features for a great price. Initially I had some trouble setting up the system, though was blown away by the fast customer service and the ease of communication. My point of contact has been customer representative - we have had numerous skype calls, emails and messages to get things working the way they should. The Orderhive team have made changes to the system for me so it is more suitable to my business.

Vorteile: Entry level cost with great features; great customer service; the ability to have all of my inventory organised

Nachteile: There are some features that need tweaking for my particular business, though the orderhive team take all of this feedback on board and are open to making changes.

von OpenXcell Technolabs an 5.7.2016

Hi Linda. Thank you for your honest feedback. :)

Great inventory management software

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Associate Manager

Vorteile: Feature rich and a very simplified user interface, yet packs alot of advance functions. Able to pull customized reports and check inventory logs to a great detail. Orderhive also provides very good and attentive customer support.

Nachteile: Being a cloud based app, sometimes it lags when inputting large amounts of data. Also, syncing between different programmes using APIs may have delays, something e-commerce business with sensitive inventory controls might face issues with.

User friendly interface, cost is reasonable, software continuously improve almost in daily basis.

Bewertet am 31.7.2017
Johnson M.
Vice President of Operation
Möbel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cost effective, easy to use, good functions and features, friendly and helpful customer service.

Vorteile: They listen to their customers and continue make improvement to their software. We've been Orderhive customer nearly a year now, many functions and features have been added. Keep track of inventory, order process, retrieve information, reporting, pricing structure, tagging, shipping, return and etc. are pretty straight forward and well design.

Nachteile: - Unable to edit approved invoice
- Unable to print return invoice and credit memo
But again, they are making improvement almost in daily basis so I am pretty sure those functions will be in shortly.

Excellent, positive, easy to use, with great support.

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Travis B.
Enterprise E-Commerce Manager
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Accurate inventory, a single location to process orders from, better rates on shipping labels, and a smooth process to actually process our orders.

Vorteile: The interface is clean and easy to understand. Work flow is smooth and quick to process. Most things are readily apparent. Support has been above and beyond. I have had a flood of question as I try and integrate their system with ours, and they've been there every time. I cannot say enough good things about the Orderhive team. Their product does exactly what they state it will do, but their support staff has really won me over. This software has resolved inventory issues that have been plaguing our organization for months, without the need to implement multiple fixes or plugins to achieve our goals. A simple one-stop shop for these woes.

Nachteile: I wish more things were customizable without hitting Orderhive plus. That being said, this falls under the wish list category. Software works and does as advertised without add-ins.

We recommend this software for anyone who needs a flexible and excellent solution

Bewertet am 16.6.2017
Mohammed D.

Kommentare: " Its been a year since I have been using Orderhive. By far the customer support team has been at the top of my problems.
An innovative software, with updates been made on a timely basis.
In all a good solution to work with for a start up business. "

Vorteile: " Its been a year since I have been using Orderhive. By far the customer support team has been at the top of my problems.
An innovative software, with updates been made on a timely basis.
In all a good solution to work with for a any business. "

Great software to keep track of your inventory when using Multi Channel to sell your Products

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Maud P.
Customer Service Representative
Telekommunikation

Kommentare: peace of mind knowing where all my inventory is

Vorteile: The support is top notch, if you have a problem they are always there to assist you in a live chat and if they happen to be afk they get back to you soon. The fact that this allows you to track your sales on amazon.com as well as amazon.ca as well as FBA for both countries is just what I needed. It does many other countries too as well. It supports multi currency which is great when selling in different countries. You are able to merge different SKU to a main SKU so they get tracked all under one main sku and your inventory is accurate. You can also use this software to process orders that are not placed on amazon but you want to fulfill by amazon. It works perfectly.

Nachteile: There was a small glitch with the shipping pricing for Merchant Filled by Amazon, I raised the issue with support and it was fixed the next day.
I did not experience any other cons with this.