Been using StreetWise for years. Hands down the best in truck response software that I've seen!

Bewertet am 6.2.2018
Jarrod G.
Captain

Vorteile: Easy to use while in a moving fire truck. The user interface is designed to be user-friendly with the firefighter in mind. Not overly complicated yet feature rich, with large buttons that are easy to understand and access while responding. An additional product that several of our members use is the StreetWise Responder app on their phones, which includes most of the features found on the full apparatus edition. Also, we have StreetWise smartboards in all of our stations that show live calls, weather, traffic, department messages, and alerts when your station recieves a call, then zooms in on the call location providing routing details. We also utilze the built in preplan wizard which walks our members through creating preplans on the fly, in the field. Afterwards, they automatically sync to all tablets in our fleet. Overall you can't beat the feature set and ease of use, especially for the price!

Nachteile: I honestly don't have anything bad to say about the StreetWise products. If I had to choose something, I guess I would wish for a slightly more intuitive web portal for system management, but that's really reaching to find a negative.