V12

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Maggie D.
Sales
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Works great for me...sell alot of cars using this tool with my other advertising sites.

Vorteile: Love the texting...customers like to engage at their convenience.

Nachteile: Cant really say...I have any it works from better than other higher priced programs. This isnt going to sell cars for you its a tool to help you sell cars. If your not going to learn the program and use it..it is not going to work for you.

Review

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Elizabeth V.
receptionist
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: overall experience good and satisfied with the software

Vorteile: What I like most about this software so easy to use makes my work easy and fast I would recommend it

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like about v12 software I use for work every day when there's a problem you called then and they fix it

Best Around

Bewertet am 25.5.2019
Karrie D.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is the best software company that is out there. So easy to use and less expensive than some. The support is beyond amazing.

Nachteile: The only con is there are some reports that the old software company had that they don't have but it is manageable without them.

Clueless

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Roy W.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are not compatible with ebay so the listing does not post correctly. They have internal accounting issue and took thousands of dollars of my money and never used it for marketing. I caught them at it and then they used it but do not replenish it so the campaign is dead! Their tech support is helpless as all they can do is to let the developer know who do not respond. No email was replied and no issue were solve in a timely manner if at all! Seriously this is a software company?

Vorteile: cheap and that is about it. The have a lot of platform that cost money but if there is ever an issue, which from my over 5 years with these people. The result is the same, no reply no follow up, a disaster!

Nachteile: Possibly the worse dealer software company in the world. We have been with them for a few years and the issues that they caused are mind boggling. For example, eBay changed their listing format from 21 days to 30 days and these people have no clue . For months i cannot post an ad on eBay and called them over and over and when i spoke to them, all they did was to tell me they will let the programmer know and get back to me. That literally took like 3 months when this is their main business to take my listing and send them to various web site ! There are more horror story and the scenario is always the same. No reply, no follow up , no solution! thins any other web company have no issue with is a big deal with these guys cause the developer and owner is in Morocco and i guess they are just clueless and not interested.

WORST COMPANY

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Fahad A.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MY EXPERIENCE IS HORRIBLE, AWFUL, NEVER DO THE JOB , THEY TAKE FOREVER TO DESIGN SOMETHING AND THEY DO IT HORRIBLY, DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR CLIENTS, AT FIRST THEY CALL YOU EVERYDAY AND THEY SAY WE DO EVERYTHING TRYING TO GET YOU SIGN UP WITH THEM, THEN THEY PLAY YOU LIKE A BULL , LEADS FROM FACEBOOK DONT GO ON THE CRM, PULL WRONG VEHICLE OPTIONS, CAN NOT POST ON CR OR EBAY CUZ IT NEVER WORKED . THEY JUST HAVE A LOT OF ERRORS GLITCH'S , I'M CANCELING WITH THEM AS SOON AS I FIND ANOTHER COMPANY I'M LOOKING INTO OTHER COMPANIES CAREFULLY , I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN. I JUST WANTED TO WARNG PEOPLE SO THEY DONT WASTE THEIR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS COMPANY .

Vorteile: I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LIKE THIS SOFTWARE AT ALL

Nachteile: NOTHING !! I DID NOT LIKE THIS SOFTWARE AT ALL.

Great Reports!

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Trish A.
Reservations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: There are so many reports! I can pretty much gather any info I need in a snap.

Nachteile: Printing seems to include a lot of steps/clicks and is kind of confusing!

Very hard to navigate

Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Alaina D.
Eventservice

Kommentare: The software is an inexpensive however you get what you pay for. In my opinion, it is very outdated based on similar property management softwares.

Vorteile: The third-party integrations with HomeAway is great and the reservations system is easy to make bookings.

Nachteile: It is hard to navigate through v12 to find what you are looking for. The software is very outdated based on other property management software that I have used.

Buyer Beware!!

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
James M.
manager
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have had the service for a year now and after many phone calls for issues and changes made without permission. have decided to end my frustration with V12
Mostly due to customer service reps. Highly unprofessional.
Save yourself the trouble and go with a different company!!
Supervisor didn't even know my rep had left company six months ago.

Vorteile: Nothing, to many problems and poor customer service.

Nachteile: To many issues, that wastes to much time on the phone trying to fix.

Great Look, But Not Funtional

Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Sanchez S.

Kommentare: Buyer beware!!!!

Vorteile: Looks great and is easy to change on the fly.

Nachteile: I discovered that about 50% of the buttons on my website were not functional. For example, users of the website thought they were texting me questions, but on my end it did not work. Called in and after three weeks the button still is not working. Product does not integrate with Instagram as they claim. The overlay feature is crap, it does not display the overlay to Autotrader. When you call in you will not get a developer or anyone remotely knowledgeable about the software. They create tickets that are handled by an oversees sub-contractor. Since English is not the first language for them, the grammar on the website is always wrong. Took several weeks to get that corrected.

V12 Review

Bewertet am 16.12.2018
Maggie D.
GM

Kommentare: Selling more cars on Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace

Vorteile: Easily understood, posting easy, updates timely. Overall for price get a good return. Texting great. I was paying 100's more and had no control posting,updates,changes.

Nachteile: Maybe more website templates options ..

cant say enough how much we sold through them

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Bryan Z.
sales manager

Kommentare: AMazing

Vorteile: easy set up and great customer service, we have sold over 20 cars through them in just over a month and half

Nachteile: honestly cant say to much bad about them besides the fact that can always be cheaper

did not deliver what was promised, did not refund.

Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Ashley S.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: friendly support staff. They always listened to my issues but most of the time the call did not result in a resolution.

Nachteile: They were not able to deliver the product we had discussed in my sales call. The would not refund me. I spent more time on the phone trying to get their product to work than I ever should have and I ended up purchasing another website provider and also paying for their website just so I didn't have to use them anymore.