The Receptionist for iPad Erfahrungen

Über The Receptionist for iPad

Teste ein Besucherverwaltungssystem, das Zwei-Wege-SMS-, E-Mail- und Slack-Kommunikation sowie schaltflächenbasierte Besucherworkflows bietet.

Erfahre mehr über The Receptionist for iPad

They have a quick response time as well. SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I have no concerns, we just had a hard time getting it installed due to our company's IT process.

Bewertungen zu The Receptionist for iPad

4,9

The Receptionist for iPad hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 315 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du The Receptionist for iPad bereits verwendet?

Jimmy
Jimmy
IT Analyst ( Global Service Desk ) in Indien
Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice Visitor Tracking Application

This application is very light and can be installed easily. It is a very simple application using which we can track visitors and also check who is expected to visit on a particular day

There are no cons. This is a very small application and everything has be thought of

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Jimmy, Thanks so much for posting a review about The Receptionist for iPad! I am so happy to hear that the application is working for you and Chegg Inc! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally if there is anything I can do for you. Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Ethan
IT Support Supervisor in USA
Bau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

New receptionist customer - we have yet to experience all of the features but so far a great product

Kommentare: Communication in general with the sales/service team has been excellent. They responded quickly with any questions we may have and immediately provided support. Shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
for providing great customer service!

The contact list and its accuracy is one of the strong points of this product. The other is the ability to integrate our Active directory. Although we have not use this product in a production environment just yet I have tested and piloted a few of the available features. I like that it is easy to customize and manage.

To be honest we haven't used it long enough to give a valid "con," we're currently waiting to move into our new office to pilot this product in a production environment.

Aidan
IT Director in USA

Good and bad. Lacking features in specific areas.

Ease of use and implementation. Very intuitive, best by far of the competition. Great at making the sign in process smooth for guests. Everything works as it should.

Feature Set and Customization. Other solutions have better ability to tweak features and modify from a plain vanilla solution. Every aspect could do with a few additional features to make the solution the ultimate virtual receptionist. Suggestions include: Ability to backdate checkout of guests in portal. Ability to receive notification if guest does not checkout by end of day or preset time. Ability to delete guests that are registered in device. Ability to block guests that have pre-registered and flag if guest attempts to re-register. Ability to send notifications on check out of guest. Ability to customize e-mail notification form and change sender address. Ability to fast sign in via phone OR e-mail address (make it customizable) Better layout for customizing visitor interface, what you see in portal is not always what you get. Ability to see how many times a guest has checked in previously by simply clicking on a previous visit. (Maybe more statistics)

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Aidan, I really appreciate you taking the time to send us your thoughts and feedback. Apologies for the delay in responding. I just wanted you to know that I have logged your feature requests in our feature tracking system. Our product and engineering team takes feedback very seriously! Thanks for being a member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Receptionist for iPad

Kommentare: Great experience and has assisted us in capturing customer and project information from initial contact with customers.

Efficient and shows a higher level of company professionalism from first contact at our showroom.

Nothing comes to mind about what we do not like. I meets our needs perfectly.

Gabriela
Administration & Project Specialist in Kanada
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for small or large business

Kommentare: One of the easiest platforms on the market, especially for a small business that is just getting familiar with implementing a visitor management system. The staff are very helpful and accommodated our needs as much as possible.

The setup layout is straightforward and easy to figure out and manage.

More customization for the button types. Wish we had the option to stop a visitor from registering upon check in and receive an instant notification if someone selected yes to a Covid-19 screening questions.

Jessica
Clinical Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

IT works for us!

Kommentare: The Receptionist notifies us via email when a client has arrived. It eliminates clutter in the hallways and having to run back forth to the lobby to see if someone has arrived.

This software is easily customizable to your practice and very easy to use. It is definitely less expensive than other products on the market.

There are plenty of features on this software that I feel we may be paying for that are never used. I'd love if we had the option to drop price if not using some of these features.

Thierry
Thierry
Sales Marketing Director in Kanada
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LISA The Receptionist

Kommentare: We do not have a permament receptionist at the factory. This job was givin to the customer service team who doen't have the time nor the joy to do it all the time... especially in a pendemic situation. The Receptionist software allowed us to automate the visitors and employees management experience. We no longer use the traditional paper log visible to everyone who visit the factory. We also increassed the security and health of our visitors and employees by using the touchless login.

We named our software LISA (Log In System Autonomous). What I like about this software is the simplicity to configure it to my specific needs despite it's limitations when it comes to foreign languages and multiple work shifts. Our factory is in the Fench province of Quebec CANADA. Once you figure out what it can and cannot do, you work around it and it does the job.

The foreign language option is limited.. meaning you have to personally sellect and translate all the text (painful). The other thing missing is the ablility for the visitor to phone call the person you want to meet with via The Receptionist... you need to use a third party application and if you aren't familiar with it yet... you will need the help of their customer support. That been said, when it works it is great and LISA The Receptionist comes to life.

Jill
Director of Administration in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: We love it and find it to be reliable and affordable. I personally have already recommended it to two friends looking for a receptionist solution for their offices.

The Receptionist for iPad is very easy to set up and administer. Our marketing team was easily able to design a cover page with our logo on it, which is nice. It is simple for visitors to understand how to use it and we love that we can set back up responders if someone is not answering their notice they have a guest then their assistant or another team member can be notified that there is someone waiting for assistance. It is also very easy to get into the back end of the app to make changes.

I really can't think of anything. Other than sometimes we forget to plug it in overnight to charge but that's an us problem and not a Receptionist for iPad problem! :-)

CEO in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Repeat Customer

Kommentare: This is my second company that I've implemented Receptionist at, it's been a great addition and saved us a salary at the front desk.

It is a simple integrated system that provides a virtual attendant for checking in visitors and notifying employees of their visitors. It also does an excellent job filtering out non appointments

We have not had any real issues with the receptionist.

Adrianne
Sr. Project Assitant in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

FCL Builders loves The Receptionist

Kommentare: We now have visitors getting addressed quickly, rather than standing around confused on what to do or where to go. Before they wandered our large lobby to find a bell to ring and I could tell they felt awkward and lost. The Receptionist has given our visitors the comfort and ease to know what to do when they arrive.

We love how quickly we can attend to a visitor and how little the wait times are for our visitors. We dont have a "front desk person" and The Receptionist has helped tremendously with our important visitors

This software is very methodical and folks have taken into consideration all possible aspects for all possible business situations. It is one of the most thorough Apps have ever used.

Kevin
Technical Coordinator in USA

We are using this in a school setting and it is very helpful in helping us to keep track of visitors

Kommentare: Security and peace of mind in knowing that we have a way to know who is on campus at all times.

Customer support is fantastic! Can't stress that enough. The ease of use and keeping track of our visitors is very helpful and works great. A lot of our visitors are impressed with the use of technology to keep track of things. The use of printable badges helps everyone to know who is on campus and why, great product on that end.

One of the main reasons we chose this product was for attendance tracking. There was very little follow up on whether this product was capable of handling this for us aside from the initial sales pitch where we were sold on the idea it could. After a few months there was no clear resolution made from The Receptionist side and it was determined from our side that it was not able to support this need. We were sold three accounts and only needed two, one for each of our locations. The transition to this product would have been better had these issues been addressed better to start.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Dear Kevin, First off let me apologize. I am sorry that your pre-sales experience with our partner was not up to our standards. I am actively looking into this and I promise to get back in touch with you. Setting that aside I am so glad that the software is working well for you and Port View and that you have experienced our Radical Support. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, ¿ Andy Alsop, President ¿andy@thereceptionist.com

HR Manager in USA

Overall positive, it fits a need.

Kommentare: cost saving of a headcount, and easy to use to assure the right contact is reached for guest.

Easy to use. Fits the simple need. User friendly. Looks good in the lobby. Keeps everyone from calling me or my assistant.

The versatility is limited. I'd like to set refresh dates on videos and agreements, can't do that unless I remove and start everyone over. Would like to be a check out for lunch button, so we're not having to waist a second badge for guest/visitors. Be nice to get a text once a contractor leaves, just as a way to know for sure. Again just a few things that could be added to help the end user.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Chris, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about The Receptionist for iPad. I am glad the software is mostly satisfying your needs. I really appreciate your taking the time to let me know about the enhancements you'd like to see us make to the software. We take feature requests very seriously. I have entered a feature request for things you've noted. Look out for upcoming feature releases! Sincerely,  Andy Alsop, President  andy@thereceptionist.com

Renee
Receptionist in USA

It has been a welcomed change to our office. Both guests and employees alike find it very helpful.

What we like most about the software is the ability to customize every option. We have been able to make adjustments with ease and instantly.

The admin site does not automatically upload the visitor log when someone checks in or if there is activity with pick-ups and deliveries. The admin will have to remember to refresh the page to see an update. Also, we also have several visitors and customers we try to accommodate with the "delivery" option but are limited with selections so not everyone has their own button. It can cause some confusion.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Renee, I really appreciate your posting a review about The Receptionist! I am so glad you are finding the software configurable to your needs. Also, I can't thank you enough for submitting your feature requests. We take these requests very seriously. I have submitted posted them to our feature request system and attached your email address so that you will be notified when they are released. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist family! Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Steven
Technical Support Engineer in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Highly Customizable and Affordable Reception/Notification Software

Kommentare: For the last 8 months I have been testing out 10 different receptionist applications to find the best one that suited our companies needs. The iPad Receptionist was the clear winner due to its ease of use, customization, and amazing customer support. We were looking for a notification system that allowed our employees to receive text messages when their guests were in our lobby. We also wanted our admins to be notified as well incase someone was away from their phone. The relay system with The iPad Receptionist is fantastic and allows our admins to be notified if the original employee does not respond within a minute. USPS and Fedex complained about our last application that we put in the field because they didn't want to type anything in and it was too confusing. With our current system, it could not be easier as they no longer need to type anything in and can choose preset options. We have gotten a lot of positive feedback since the change. From an admin standpoint, the backend is very easy to use/update. We were able to upload a CSV file with all the information, and set the relay contacts for each contact very easily. The price is also very reasonable. It fell within the middle, price wise, out of the 10 applications I tested. The customer service has been phenomenal! Their response time is great, and they are always very nice. Even more important though, I have submitted 2 bug reports that were taken care of within days, and have submitted feature requests that came out in later versions. It has been great working with The iPad Receptionist as they have made my job a lot easier.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Steve, Thank you so much for the detailed and kind review of The iPad Receptionist! I know this takes time out of your day and I just want you to know it is much appreciated. Let myself or anyone on our team know if you need anything. Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@theipadreceptionist.com

Daniel
IT Manager in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly efficient and easy to use!

Kommentare: Easy way to track visitors
Keeps NDR records for us
Automatically uploads records
Repeat visitors aren't frustrated anymore!

Fast, simple, easy to check in, check out, and log visitors. It's a great system for our business and we get a TON of compliments on it!

I would love to see a simple AD integration tool for this, but it's not like i'm hiring 30 people a week, so it's not a huge priority for us right now

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Daniel, I appreciate your taking the time to post a review about The Receptionist for iPad! I am glad that the system is working out well and that it puts Endeavor Robotics in a good light with your visitors. We do have a way to integrate with your AD. I will email you separately to be sure you have received this info in the past. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Amanda
IT Business Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product!

Kommentare: We've been using iPad Receptionist in multiple locations for a couple of years now. The ease of use is amazing. They have made some modifications over the years to allow for some personalization, which is good. We receive a lot of comments about how "cool it is" when our guests arrive.

Personalization, functionality, easy modifications

The pictures taken of the guests are always dark.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Amanda, Thanks so much for posting a review of The Receptionist for iPad! I have asked Jessica from our support team to followup with you to help with setting the timeout on the chat screen. Thanks for being a member of The Receptionist family! Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Peter
CFO in Australien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Receptionist for Ipad

Kommentare: We didn't want the cost of having a receptionist given the size of the business so went looking for a digital option. The Receptionist fit the bill in terms of cost and functionality. It has been accepted by all employees and visitors have found it easy to use.

Ease of use Support Low cost given functionality

Admin system is a bit clunky Graphics probably need updating

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Peter, Thanks for your review! We're very glad to hear that employees and visitors find The Receptionist for iPad easy to use and that you're pleased with the support you've received. Thanks for your feedback on the admin graphics. We're regularly making UX and UI updates based on user feedback, so feel free to send any requests into our team via live chat on our website. Best, James Jordan Creative Manager

Ryan
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform, Customer Service, and Performance

Kommentare: Great platform and wonderful team!

The clean and professional look paired with easy management.

We can not set up an automated and customizable follow-up email to guests after they have visited. This would be great to thank them for coming, ask for feedback, or give them more information on our space and offerings.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Ryan! Thank you so much for leaving us such a positive review. Always good to hear from fellow Denver-ites! Regarding your desire to set up a customized followup email, that is something we've heard and are considering for a future feature update, but in the meantime, did you see our new integration with Zapier? It allows you to tie in our system to other software, like Mailchimp or Constant Contact, which would allow you to send out emails after a guest has checked out. Definitely check it out, and if you need any help setting it up, let our support team know. Sincerely Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Patsy
Director Human Resources in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of The Recptionist

Kommentare: Can't speak highly enough. Very user friendly especially to visitors who enter the building.

It was a great product before with the ease of setup and use, but with COVID-19 it is invaluable. We use it in case of contact tracing and with the ability to have no touch sign in/out it has helped reduce the fear of someone contracting COVID-19.

There is nothing we don't like about this product.

Export Compliance Officer in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Visitor Management / Export Compliance

Kommentare: Positive experience for our company, with multiple locations - we've branched out our "Receptionist for iPad" program to a second location and are looking at implementation for others.

The Receptionist enabled us to align our visitor management program with US export requirements for our foreign visitors. Enabling US and Foreign Visitor ID at time of entry using the software options allows quick identification of foreign visitors, and eases the time spent in the lobby for all our Customers & Clients.

Thinking globally, we'd appreciate connection to other search engines, such as the US Consolidated Screening List (CSL) for integration into our compliance program.

Adrain
Executive Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Good Product

Kommentare: The business problem I have and continue to solve is integrating the information I receive into Monday.com so my[SENSITIVE CONTENT] would know if there is an action on that visitor that he need to follow up with.

The most impactful was making sure I captured all of the information of the visitor. After a few weeks or month we realized we did not all of the information. Integrating the product with another product was not eventful for me. More importantly, when I research what I would like to do in The Receptionist it is very helpful.

From the knowledge I currently have the least is the name badges. I have not taken time to research if I can take a visitors picture without printing a name badge. I did a work around and put the label maker on the other side of the desk.

Jason
HR Business Partner in USA
Pharmazeutika, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use service

Kommentare: Awesome. Easy to use, easy to manage from an admin end, and reporting is very simple.

I like that the software has the ability to take photographs of visitors, and allow our employees to get text or emails when their visitor arrives. It is great to make sure we can count for everyone coming in and out of the building.

Under the vendor tab, if you use the "Other" button it does not allow them to inset what company they are coming with. Since you can only have 6 vendors on the screen, we have 5 of our most common vendors and then we use the "Other" button as a 'catch-all'. That being said - we would like to track what 'other' vendors are coming in the building by allowing the 'other' vendor to type in their name so it can be recorded.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Jason! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of The Receptionist for iPad! It makes me proud to hear a customer like you find the system so easy to use. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team for a potential feature update. Best wishes to you! Andy Alsop President andy@thereceptionist.com

justin
Information Systems Admin in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

great product and great customer service.

i like the ease of use and the ease of setup the most. It has most of what we needed right out of the box.

it only supports 2 types of badge printers an with the system relying on wifi you need a strong connection.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hey Justin, I'm so glad The Receptionist for iPad is working out for you and Umbra Cuscinetti Inc. We have alternate configurations for the printer so that it can connect via Ehternet that would improve the performance if you're wifi isn't strong enough. Fire me an email and I would happy to help! Sincerely, ¿ Andy Alsop, President ¿andy@thereceptionist.com

Kitty
OPS Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great solution for our office.

Kommentare: this solution has allowed us to transition back into the office gradually while still providing good customer service. We will definitely continue to use this solution in addition to having a "live" receptionist in the office.

We are without a receptionist in our office. Our staff is in the office a few days per week and WFH on other days. This solution has enabled us to keep our office doors locked for security purposes while in the office while enabling staff members to be alerted via text, email, and or Microsoft Teams of their guest's arrival to the office lobby. It also enables us to receive alerts for deliveries.

So far, it has checked all of the boxes. Adding the alerts/notifications to Microsoft Teams was a valuable feature for us.

James
Director of Operations in USA
Chemikalien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and flexible for our needs

Kommentare: The Receptionist allowed us to get CTPAT compliant quickly and with a reasonable effort. Just a straight forward product implementation for the layman.

The product is easy to set up, you don't need a degree in computer science to make this work. I like the ability to define different requirements based on location/visitor type to minimize the data entry that our visitors have to do when they arrive and the pre-registration feature speeds things up even more. I especially like the notification options to track down busy staff that are not always at their computer.

Looking forward to the ID scanning option being implemented here.