The Receptionist for iPad Bewertungen

von The Receptionist

Über The Receptionist for iPad

Teste ein Besucherverwaltungssystem, das Zwei-Wege-SMS-, E-Mail- und Slack-Kommunikation sowie schaltflächenbasierte Besucherworkflows bietet.

Erfahre mehr über The Receptionist for iPad

Ashante M.
Office manager
Lagerung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"Best "remote" receptionist there is!"

Kommentare: Its been fun and easy to use for both our clients and myself. We don't have a receptionist yet, because our office isn't set up that way. However, this is great to use because our clients can sort of help themselves until someone comes out to assist them.

Vorteile: I love that we can make this extremely customizable so that the clients feel like they're truly getting taken care of and not just another number. The check in process is super important because that's like a first impression, so I love how we can customize it to certain visitors.

Nachteile: Pricing is a bit off to me. I think we wish there was the ability to have a Basic package for employee contacts over 24. We have about 30 or so, but don't need everything that Premium offers. Premium is the next level up in order to include over 24 ppl.

von The Receptionist an 4.5.2020

Ashante, we're so grateful you took the time to leave us a review. We all want to make a great first impression, and it's wonderful to hear that we can help your team do so. Thank you so much for being a customer!
-Kayla Hollenbaugh, Digital Campaigns Manager

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Nicole V.
Security Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Improved Visitor Process"

Vorteile: This product has improved our visitor sign in process exponentially. It has also allowed us a much better way to track and manage our guests both single and large groups. This software is extremely easy to set up and manage. Whenever I have run into a problem with this software and had to work with their customer support it has always been a wonderful experience. Their support staff is amazing.

Nachteile: The only complaints that I have are in regards to the printer. There is only one brand of printer that can be used with this system and the quality of the tape roll that is used in not very good. It does not stick well to most fabrics to usually within a few mins the name tag is lost somewhere.

von The Receptionist an 30.10.2019

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that our system has helped you in such a material way.

I also love hearing your feedback about our support. We take it seriously, and our team will be happy to read your comments.

I will pass along your feedback about the printer tape roll to our team as well. We tend to see this happening more with the 'off brand' labels that work with Brother and not Brother's branded labels, as well as old labels.

Thanks again!

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Jeff G.
IT Manager
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2020

"Nice sign-in solution"

Kommentare: It's slick, and it looks professional up front. Customers are kind of impressed, which is nice.

Vorteile: We use The Receptionist to allow visitors to sign in (and print visitor badges) on an iPad. It works really well, and notifies our users by SMS and email when they have a guest who has signed in.

Nachteile: Would really like to see it integrate with UPS, FedEx, and USPS tracking for package arrivals/notifications. This would make it much more useful to us. We're still doing packages on a paper log.

von The Receptionist an 1.5.2020

Hi Jeff! Thank you so much for leaving such a fantastic review of our system. I'm happy to hear that you and your customers enjoy the experience.

Regarding delivery notifications, have you tried our Delivery Button option to send employees package delivery notifications?

Chat with our support team on our website if you have questions.

Andy Alsop
President & CEO

• Bewertet am 29.4.2020
Aidan C.
IT Director
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2018

"Good and bad. Lacking features in specific areas."

Vorteile: Ease of use and implementation. Very intuitive, best by far of the competition. Great at making the sign in process smooth for guests.
Everything works as it should.

Nachteile: Feature Set and Customization. Other solutions have better ability to tweak features and modify from a plain vanilla solution. Every aspect could do with a few additional features to make the solution the ultimate virtual receptionist.
Suggestions include:
Ability to backdate checkout of guests in portal.
Ability to receive notification if guest does not checkout by end of day or preset time.
Ability to delete guests that are registered in device.
Ability to block guests that have pre-registered and flag if guest attempts to re-register.
Ability to send notifications on check out of guest.
Ability to customize e-mail notification form and change sender address.
Ability to fast sign in via phone OR e-mail address (make it customizable)
Better layout for customizing visitor interface, what you see in portal is not always what you get.
Ability to see how many times a guest has checked in previously by simply clicking on a previous visit. (Maybe more statistics)

von The Receptionist an 16.7.2018

Hi Aidan,

I really appreciate you taking the time to send us your thoughts and feedback. Apologies for the delay in responding.

I just wanted you to know that I have logged your feature requests in our feature tracking system. Our product and engineering team takes feedback very seriously!

Thanks for being a member of The Receptionist Family!

• Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Katiria A.
VP. Regional Operations Officer
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"Thank you "

Vorteile: Once I was able to navigate the site, it was very user friendly to customize and comply with our Marketing expectations.

Nachteile: One con is that the email receipt cannot be customized to say your client's name. This can cause a client who is visiting the bank to think they have received a spoofed or fraud email.

von The Receptionist an 15.5.2020

Hi Katiria! Thank you so much for leaving us such a fantastic review! As the Marketing Director here at The Receptionist, I'm especially happy to hear that our system has helped you stay on brand.

We are looking at ways to make email customizations more available in future product updates, so hopefully we can continue to meet your needs as we go.

Thanks again!

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
James Z.
VP, Technology
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Great software "

Kommentare: This is an excellent platform to ensure compliance with confidentiality requirements for our business. Photo documentation of visitors is an added plus.

Vorteile: Ability to add documents such as NDAs, and custom safety documents. Trustworthy Cloud server for storage of completed forms.

Nachteile: Better badge printer options would be a huge plus. The quality of Brother QL-820NWB is quite poor.

von The Receptionist an 31.10.2019

Hi James! Thank you so much for leaving us this review. I am happy to hear that our system is doing it's part to keep your office secure and compliant.

We are always looking for ways to improve, so I will pass your comments about the printer on to our team.

Thanks for being an amazing customer!

Carmen F.
Office Assistant
Biotechnologie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2019

"Great tool for visitor check-in"

Kommentare: I work in a building that shares the lobby so The Receptionist i-pad helps monitor who is really here to see someone from my company.

Vorteile: The program is user friendly. I really like that you can customize the buttons, add documents, a logo, etc. It's easy for visitors to reach their designated party. Also the times I have reached out to Customer Service they have been very efficient, friendly and just overall helpful.

Nachteile: haven't encountered any major issues with this software

von The Receptionist an 4.5.2020

Hi Carmen! We're so glad that The Receptionist for iPad makes setup, customization, and check-ins easy for you and your visitors.

Radical Support defines who we are and how we operate, so we're thrilled to hear that you've been happy with your customer service experience, too.

Thanks a lot for the great review!

James Jordan
Creative Manager

Keith K.
Payroll Manager
Vorstandsbüro, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2019

"Great Money and Time Saver"

Kommentare: Great time and money saver.

Vorteile: It eliminated the cost of an employee and their benefits. It's easy for our guests to use.

Nachteile: I really have no complaints in regard to this product.

Hi Keith,

We're glad that your guests are enjoying an easy check-in experience. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review!

James Jordan
Creative Manager

Erin D.
Office Coordinator

"Overall Great product"

Kommentare: We are able to keep track of who is in the building at all times.

Vorteile: Easy interface to use and creates a quick check in process.

Nachteile: It would be helpful to be able to "Check in" guests who have accidently checked themselves out early on the receptionist website.

von The Receptionist an 31.10.2019

Hi Erin!

Thank you for leaving this review of our software. I'm glad to hear that our system has helped create some efficiencies in your office and that its been easy to use.

Thanks for being a great customer!

Piper B.
Nurse Practitioner and Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2020

"Vital for our practice"

Kommentare: We are able to service a larger number of clients in a discreet, efficient manner at check in. Providers stay on time and are efficient with their time because they know when their clients have arrived.

Vorteile: Easy to use, has a sharp look, affordable.

Nachteile: Navigating the setup of employees at first.

von The Receptionist an 4.5.2020

Piper, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We love having MedRx Partners as a customer and are happy to help your team ease some of that front desk chaos. I hope our radical support team helped you work through any questions you had about setting employees up, and we will be here to answer if you have any more questions in the future!
-Kayla Hollenbaugh, Digital Campaigns Manager

• Bewertet am 26.1.2020
Ian D.
IT Intern
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2018

"An experience worth far more than the cost."

Kommentare: Automation, cost savings from using paper visitor logs, and ease of use!

Vorteile: There is not enough space to say all the Pros with the receptionist. The most astounding and remarkable feature of The Receptionist is the customer service and support. In the several months I've been using it, I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for a problem solution. The problems are solved almost immediately, and if they can't be, we figure out an alternate solution to the problem at hand. Furthermore, this is a company that actually LISTENS and DEPLOYS suggestions. I've submitted several suggestions to them, and almost all of them have been implemented. If the suggestion benefits the overall experience of the customers, it gets added very quickly! In the years I've spent in IT and using dozens different applications and software, this is one that actually listens to it's customers and works very close with them to ensure everyone is happy. There's an abundance of different features you can customize to what you need your receptionist to do. We use 2 for lobby "visitor" check-in, and one for the shipping department for truck drivers to check in and clock their time. It's incredibly versatile!

Nachteile: For an advanced user, some features feel a little bit limited, however they are quickly working on improving functionality of certain features to make it even more versatile! There aren't many cons I can come up with!

von The Receptionist an 8.1.2018

Hello Ian,

All I can say is Wow! I can't tell you how happy, as the president of the company, to read your review. What a way to start off a Monday morning. :-)

We are honored to have Autoneum as a member of The Receptionist Family. You obviously know where to reach us if you need anything and I am including my personal information so feel free to reach out anytime.

• Bewertet am 5.1.2018
Sinéad S.
HR Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2017

"Fantastic from start to finish! "

Kommentare: Professionalism, Health & Safety compliance, value for money!!

Vorteile: The entire software really is superb, I cannot fault it. I have had many of our visitors remark on its simplicity. All in all, I have found my user and administrator experience excellent. That's from my first inquiry about the software, straight through to delivery, including iPad and printer! And the support, which for me is the strongest attribute, is absolutely outstanding. I have found the support to be responsive, professional, patient and polite. And with me being in the Republic of Ireland, that's all with a time difference. I have for the most part been dealing with the lovely customer service agent, who has been brilliant, but that said, any other operator I have been in touch with have equally been as helpful and obliging. On a few occasions, I have also used the extremely useful notes and guidelines and they are spot on, so accurately written and easy to follow. The value for money is amazing and with unlimited everything, you simply can't beat this product. So simple to use as a guest and so easy and straight forward to use as an operator. I highly recommend The Receptionist to any business looking to introduce a visitor management system.

Nachteile: There is nothing I dislike about The Receptionist BUT if I had to choose one thing, the only con I can come up with (and it really is not a big deal) is that our logo doesn't print out in its full colour.

von The Receptionist an 2.11.2017

Hi Sinéad,

Wow! Thank you so much for your very nice compliments. I have shared your review with our entire team.

We are proud to count Control Equipment Limited as a new member of The Receptionist Family in the Republic of Ireland. :-)

Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you and your team.

• Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Kevin C.
Technical Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2017

"We are using this in a school setting and it is very helpful in helping us to keep track of visitors"

Kommentare: Security and peace of mind in knowing that we have a way to know who is on campus at all times.

Vorteile: Customer support is fantastic! Can't stress that enough. The ease of use and keeping track of our visitors is very helpful and works great. A lot of our visitors are impressed with the use of technology to keep track of things. The use of printable badges helps everyone to know who is on campus and why, great product on that end.

Nachteile: One of the main reasons we chose this product was for attendance tracking. There was very little follow up on whether this product was capable of handling this for us aside from the initial sales pitch where we were sold on the idea it could. After a few months there was no clear resolution made from The Receptionist side and it was determined from our side that it was not able to support this need. We were sold three accounts and only needed two, one for each of our locations. The transition to this product would have been better had these issues been addressed better to start.

von The Receptionist an 28.8.2017

Dear Kevin,

First off let me apologize. I am sorry that your pre-sales experience with our partner was not up to our standards. I am actively looking into this and I promise to get back in touch with you.

Setting that aside I am so glad that the software is working well for you and Port View and that you have experienced our Radical Support.

Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family!

• Bewertet am 16.8.2017
Brian P.
Information Systems Manager
Maschinerie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.8.2018

"Gets The Job Done"

Kommentare: We wanted to do away with receptionists at our Corporate office, so we replaced that functionality with the iPad receptionist app. It's worked reliably for us, for the most part. The updates are highly manual, but that's usually not an issue. It took a few months for everyone in the office to get used to it, but here we are two years later still using it. Will probably replace this solution with a custom MS PowerApp at some point.

Vorteile: The portal interface can be mastered in a couple hours. There really isn't much investment needed to learn everything about the product and get your account up and running. Great customer service.

Nachteile: The actual options of this application are minimal. I've found myself on more than one occasion "hacking" together a solution based on the options available.

von The Receptionist an 22.8.2018

Hello Brian!

Thanks for posting a review. I'm happy that it has been quick and easy to get up and running and that you've been able to experience our Radical Support.

We really want to know more about your having to hack together some solutions. Our Dir of Engineering will be reaching out to you to learn more.

Thanks for being a member of The Receptionist Family!

• Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Derek C.
Facility Managment
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.7.2016

"TDK-Lambda Americas Inc. "

Kommentare: Before choosing iPad Receptionist we tried 3 other major Visitor Management software systems. We downloaded their free trials (typically 30 day) and purchased some equipment (ipad & badge printer) to have real world experience with all of them. Out of all of them, iPad Receptionist was by far the easiest to set up for the administrator of the system. The visitor sign in/sign out and host notification processes are both intuitive and reliable.

Vorteile: None of the other systems tested came close to being competitive in regard to cost and customer service. Another feature we like is the system is regularly being updated with improvements and more options. The people that we have spoken with and emailed at the company give us a real feeling that they care about your needs as a customer.

Nachteile: The only issue we have had has been that our badge printer is networked and for some reason it occasionally goes to Wifi mode and badges will not print, but the system still notifies the host.

von The Receptionist an 18.7.2016

Hi Derek,

Thank you so much for your very nice review! It was a pleasure meeting you last week at the TDK-Lambda facility. It's super impressive what you are doing and great to see so many high-end manufacturing jobs in the US! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

andy@theipadreceptionist.com

• Bewertet am 18.7.2016
Kendhal H.
Executive Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2019

"Very easy to use and navigate, excellent price, superb customer service!"

Kommentare: Our staff is now immediately notified with a delivery is made or a client presents for a session. No more checking the lobby a dozen times! Our clients also like that the know the therapist has been notified since we do not have a traditional front desk staff.

Vorteile: I searched for a long time to find a check in system that would work for my office. I tried many systems and ultimately chose the receptionist because it is very easy to set up, allows for multiple offices on the same subscription, was affordable, and allowed for a customized and simple check in process. I also love that we can integrate it with Slack which we use.

Nachteile: I wish it worked on android devices because those are far less expensive than iPads. I also would like for the company to be willing to sign a BAA for HIPPA compliance. However, we were able to find a workaround to avoid asking for PHI from clients checking in.

von The Receptionist an 19.5.2020

Hi Kendhal, thanks for the amazing review! Your feedback is truly appreciated. I'm so glad to hear that you're having an excellent customer service experience with our team, and that you're finding so much value in all the features The Receptionist for iPad offers. Sounds like we've saved you and your staff some time now that they don't have to check the lobby constantly, which is wonderful to hear!

Michael Ashford

• Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Deborah B.
PC Tech
Lagerung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2019

"Reception Ease"

Kommentare: Since we no longer have a Receptionist at our Front Desk, we urgently needed something to direct visitors as well as log their visit. The Receptionist for iPad looked like a "User" Friendly option and it has turned out to be a simple way to resolve our issue, without making it too complicated for the visitor.

Vorteile: Easy steps for setup of visitor checkin/checkout process, convenient retrieval and export of visitor logs. Also like that multiple locations can easily be setup by cloning an existing setup. Excellent customer service which always provides us with fast responses to questions.

Nachteile: Would like to see the software available for an android tablet as well. Would also like ability for more customizing of visitor buttons using some logic options. Since there is only room for 6 buttons maximum, would be nice if check-in process could be controlled by answers to question(s) that are presented to visitors, which in turn could follow a "what happens next" for that customer type.

von The Receptionist an 6.5.2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is extremely valuable, and we take it seriously. Your requests for the product enhancements you mentioned are definitely things we've heard before, and we are exploring these items for future upgrades. Thanks for being an amazing customer!

Michael Ashford

• Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Kristopher L.
IT Director
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2017

"Less issues compared to other vendors! Support is Grade A. Others have been closer to F."

Vorteile: Simple setup and configuration compared to other vendors in the similar industry. The web interface is simple enough to get use to.

Nachteile: Lacking features to compete with higher tier apps in the industry even though they don't execute them that well. Features such as a like an emergency list if a fire occurs with all the people in the building and maybe even procedures/ contact list. The api needs to be able to push data out to other SaaS systems/databases.

von The Receptionist an 28.8.2017

Hi Kristopher,

I am glad that you have experienced our Radical Support and that we are stacking up well against the competition.

Could you please send me your full list of feature requests? As part of our Radical Support we listen very closely to our customers regarding the improvements they think we could make to the software.

Safety and evacuation are essential parts of The Receptionist for iPad. Here is a support article on our Emergency Evacuation List feature that is built into the iPad app and how to access the list of checked in visitors from any device including a computer, a tablet or a smartphone:

Thanks to you and the Dannon Project team for being a member of The Receptionist Family.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2017
Amanda C.
IT Business Analyst
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2016

"Excellent product!"

Kommentare: We've been using iPad Receptionist in multiple locations for a couple of years now. The ease of use is amazing. They have made some modifications over the years to allow for some personalization, which is good. We receive a lot of comments about how "cool it is" when our guests arrive.

Vorteile: Personalization, functionality, easy modifications

Nachteile: The pictures taken of the guests are always dark.

von The Receptionist an 30.8.2016

Hi Amanda,

Thanks so much for posting a review of The Receptionist for iPad! I have asked Jessica from our support team to followup with you to help with setting the timeout on the chat screen.

Thanks for being a member of The Receptionist family!

• Bewertet am 30.8.2016
Diane T.
eBay Seller
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.11.2018

"Great Interactive Tool to Ensure No One Goes Unnoticed"

Kommentare: Love it so far. When and if I open my store I will be buying this software and using it. Knowing who is coming, when they are coming, all of these factors need to be considered in the business person's schedule. I think this is a wonderful new software and very user friendly.

Vorteile: For the free version I've explored so far, it is a great tool!! I am in the process of checking out brick and mortar locations to open my own secondhand store. This software allows for people to check in via their cell phones with Receptionist for iPad and this software can be programmed to notify each person who would be expecting customers and or visitors. No more waiting at an empty desk while someone has to run to the back for a moment. Also a great perk is that this software is multi lingual !!

Nachteile: I have not yet paid for the "Official" software but from what I have seen from the free offering, this is a marvelous tool for anyone who has an office, and even for people who have a lot of people to be expected at family events!!

von The Receptionist an 25.11.2018

Diane,

I am glad that your free trial has gone so well. I hope that you will open your store and implement our software to make things more efficient. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family.

• Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Dara K.
Office Admin
Rundfunk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2017

"Easy to use Receptionist "

Kommentare: I have used the Receptionist for iPad for a year now. I very rarely run into any tech issues.. and when I do, they are usually very quick to reply and help me get back up and running. Everyone who checks in at our office thinks it's a really cool and "high tech" feature. We will continue to use the Receptionist for iPad for 2017!

Vorteile: Easy to use.

Nachteile: Sometimes it doesn't want to stay connected to wifi.

von The Receptionist an 5.1.2017

Hi Dara,

Thanks very much for posting a review of The Receptioinst for iPad. Have you checked with our support team about the intermittent wifi issue? We find that installing a new wifi access point or placing one closer to the iPad solves the problem. Also, be sure to check with our team if you ever having printer issues. Sadly, the Brother printers require a lot of support but I have heard that a new model is coming out soon that will hopefully be less maintenance intensive.

Thank you for being a year-long member of The Receptionist Family!

• Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Chris T.
HR Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.7.2018

"Overall positive, it fits a need. "

Kommentare: cost saving of a headcount, and easy to use to assure the right contact is reached for guest.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Fits the simple need. User friendly. Looks good in the lobby. Keeps everyone from calling me or my assistant.

Nachteile: The versatility is limited. I'd like to set refresh dates on videos and agreements, can't do that unless I remove and start everyone over. Would like to be a check out for lunch button, so we're not having to waist a second badge for guest/visitors. Be nice to get a text once a contractor leaves, just as a way to know for sure. Again just a few things that could be added to help the end user.

von The Receptionist an 25.7.2018

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about The Receptionist for iPad. I am glad the software is mostly satisfying your needs.

I really appreciate your taking the time to let me know about the enhancements you'd like to see us make to the software. We take feature requests very seriously. I have entered a feature request for things you've noted. Look out for upcoming feature releases!

• Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Virginia P.
First Impressions Specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2018

"Wonderful College Visit Service "

Kommentare: The Receptionist for iPad has been immensely helpful. I have personalized it to maximize the use in my department. Students have no problem using it and our counselors appreciate being notified the minute the student checks in.

Vorteile: This software has been wonderful for our college visits. It is very self explanatory with a lot of helpful features.

Nachteile: I only have one complaint with this software. I wish I had the ability to have the notification sent to the counselor the minute the student clicks on their button and not have to wait until they finish the whole check in process.

von The Receptionist an 10.10.2018

Hi Virginia,

Thanks so much for posting a review about your experience with The Receptionist for iPad! I am so glad that you are enjoying the software.

I am including my personal email address. Would you mind sending me an email so that I can understand what problem you are trying to solve by sending the notification immediately? We wait for the visitor to complete filling out the info so that the recipient or company contact has all of the info the visitor completed.

Thanks,

• Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Renee C.
Receptionist
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2017

"It has been a welcomed change to our office. Both guests and employees alike find it very helpful. "

Vorteile: What we like most about the software is the ability to customize every option. We have been able to make adjustments with ease and instantly.

Nachteile: The admin site does not automatically upload the visitor log when someone checks in or if there is activity with pick-ups and deliveries. The admin will have to remember to refresh the page to see an update. Also, we also have several visitors and customers we try to accommodate with the "delivery" option but are limited with selections so not everyone has their own button. It can cause some confusion.

von The Receptionist an 21.9.2017

Hi Renee,

I really appreciate your posting a review about The Receptionist! I am so glad you are finding the software configurable to your needs.

Also, I can't thank you enough for submitting your feature requests. We take these requests very seriously. I have submitted posted them to our feature request system and attached your email address so that you will be notified when they are released.

Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist family!

• Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Steven W.
Technical Support Engineer
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2015

"Highly Customizable and Affordable Reception/Notification Software"

Kommentare: For the last 8 months I have been testing out 10 different receptionist applications to find the best one that suited our companies needs. The iPad Receptionist was the clear winner due to its ease of use, customization, and amazing customer support. We were looking for a notification system that allowed our employees to receive text messages when their guests were in our lobby. We also wanted our admins to be notified as well incase someone was away from their phone. The relay system with The iPad Receptionist is fantastic and allows our admins to be notified if the original employee does not respond within a minute. USPS and Fedex complained about our last application that we put in the field because they didn't want to type anything in and it was too confusing. With our current system, it could not be easier as they no longer need to type anything in and can choose preset options. We have gotten a lot of positive feedback since the change. From an admin standpoint, the backend is very easy to use/update. We were able to upload a CSV file with all the information, and set the relay contacts for each contact very easily. The price is also very reasonable. It fell within the middle, price wise, out of the 10 applications I tested. The customer service has been phenomenal! Their response time is great, and they are always very nice. Even more important though, I have submitted 2 bug reports that were taken care of within days, and have submitted feature requests that came out in later versions. It has been great working with The iPad Receptionist as they have made my job a lot easier.

von The Receptionist an 2.12.2015

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for the detailed and kind review of The iPad Receptionist! I know this takes time out of your day and I just want you to know it is much appreciated. Let myself or anyone on our team know if you need anything.

andy@theipadreceptionist.com