Über The Receptionist for iPad

Teste ein Besucherverwaltungssystem, das Zwei-Wege-SMS-, E-Mail- und Slack-Kommunikation sowie schaltflächenbasierte Besucherworkflows bietet.

Erfahre mehr über The Receptionist for iPad

They have a quick response time as well. SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

I have no concerns, we just had a hard time getting it installed due to our company's IT process.

Bewertungen zu The Receptionist for iPad

4,9

The Receptionist for iPad hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 279 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du The Receptionist for iPad bereits verwendet?

Jimmy K.
Jimmy K.
IT Analyst ( Global Service Desk ) in Indien
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice Visitor Tracking Application

This application is very light and can be installed easily. It is a very simple application using which we can track visitors and also check who is expected to visit on a particular day

There are no cons. This is a very small application and everything has be thought of

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Jimmy, Thanks so much for posting a review about The Receptionist for iPad! I am so happy to hear that the application is working for you and Chegg Inc! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me personally if there is anything I can do for you. Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Ethan E.
IT Support Supervisor in USA
Bau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

New receptionist customer - we have yet to experience all of the features but so far a great product

Kommentare: Communication in general with the sales/service team has been excellent. They responded quickly with any questions we may have and immediately provided support. Shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
for providing great customer service!

The contact list and its accuracy is one of the strong points of this product. The other is the ability to integrate our Active directory. Although we have not use this product in a production environment just yet I have tested and piloted a few of the available features. I like that it is easy to customize and manage.

To be honest we haven't used it long enough to give a valid "con," we're currently waiting to move into our new office to pilot this product in a production environment.

Katrina C.
Program Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Reduce lag time, this could be an effective product

1 letzten Monat Neu

Capture all visitors; prevents use of traditional sign-in sheet

There is a LONG lag time between questions, and it makes it difficult to register a heavy flow of traffic (job fairs, trainings, workshops). The software causes a crowd at the sign-in stand - thus creating a longer window to start events

Gabriela B.
Administration & Project Specialist in Kanada
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for small or large business

Kommentare: One of the easiest platforms on the market, especially for a small business that is just getting familiar with implementing a visitor management system. The staff are very helpful and accommodated our needs as much as possible.

The setup layout is straightforward and easy to figure out and manage.

More customization for the button types. Wish we had the option to stop a visitor from registering upon check in and receive an instant notification if someone selected yes to a Covid-19 screening questions.

Jessica P.
Clinical Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

IT works for us!

Kommentare: The Receptionist notifies us via email when a client has arrived. It eliminates clutter in the hallways and having to run back forth to the lobby to see if someone has arrived.

This software is easily customizable to your practice and very easy to use. It is definitely less expensive than other products on the market.

There are plenty of features on this software that I feel we may be paying for that are never used. I'd love if we had the option to drop price if not using some of these features.

Jamie D.
Executive Assistant in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Investment!

Kommentare: We have eliminated the antiquated pen and ink visitor log by using The Receptionist for iPad. We have freed up time for our Office Administrator to spend on other tasks. Integrating The Receptionist for iPad with our HubSpot account has become a great help to our sales team.

The notifications feature. We have a lot of visitors come through and if our lobby attendant isn't available, they do not have to wait around for someone to help them. They simply register through the iPad and their contact is notified immediately.

That the pre-registration feature doesn't work with the touch-free feature. If those two options were "married" it would be a match made in heaven!

Kitty J.
OPS Manager in USA

Great solution for our office.

Kommentare: this solution has allowed us to transition back into the office gradually while still providing good customer service. We will definitely continue to use this solution in addition to having a "live" receptionist in the office.

We are without a receptionist in our office. Our staff is in the office a few days per week and WFH on other days. This solution has enabled us to keep our office doors locked for security purposes while in the office while enabling staff members to be alerted via text, email, and or Microsoft Teams of their guest's arrival to the office lobby. It also enables us to receive alerts for deliveries.

So far, it has checked all of the boxes. Adding the alerts/notifications to Microsoft Teams was a valuable feature for us.

James B.
Director of Operations in USA
Chemikalien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up and flexible for our needs

Kommentare: The Receptionist allowed us to get CTPAT compliant quickly and with a reasonable effort. Just a straight forward product implementation for the layman.

The product is easy to set up, you don't need a degree in computer science to make this work. I like the ability to define different requirements based on location/visitor type to minimize the data entry that our visitors have to do when they arrive and the pre-registration feature speeds things up even more. I especially like the notification options to track down busy staff that are not always at their computer.

Looking forward to the ID scanning option being implemented here.

Matilia L.
Director of Clinical Operations in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review

The product was very easy to implement and use.

Unable to import data from previously used software

Julie F.
Senior Administrative Probation Officer in USA
Strafverfolgung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Review for The Receptionist

Kommentare: This has been an amazing tool for our office. We were just using paper sign-in sheets prior to this.

That it tracks the exact date and time the client reports to our office.

We sometimes have to reboot it to get certain sign-ins to work.

Thierry B.
Thierry B.
Sales Marketing Director in Kanada
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

LISA The Receptionist

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We do not have a permament receptionist at the factory. This job was givin to the customer service team who doen't have the time nor the joy to do it all the time... especially in a pendemic situation. The Receptionist software allowed us to automate the visitors and employees management experience. We no longer use the traditional paper log visible to everyone who visit the factory. We also increassed the security and health of our visitors and employees by using the touchless login.

We named our software LISA (Log In System Autonomous). What I like about this software is the simplicity to configure it to my specific needs despite it's limitations when it comes to foreign languages and multiple work shifts. Our factory is in the Fench province of Quebec CANADA. Once you figure out what it can and cannot do, you work around it and it does the job.

The foreign language option is limited.. meaning you have to personally sellect and translate all the text (painful). The other thing missing is the ablility for the visitor to phone call the person you want to meet with via The Receptionist... you need to use a third party application and if you aren't familiar with it yet... you will need the help of their customer support. That been said, when it works it is great and LISA The Receptionist comes to life.

Ian D.
IT Intern in USA

An experience worth far more than the cost.

Kommentare: Automation, cost savings from using paper visitor logs, and ease of use!

There is not enough space to say all the Pros with the receptionist. The most astounding and remarkable feature of The Receptionist is the customer service and support. In the several months I've been using it, I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for a problem solution. The problems are solved almost immediately, and if they can't be, we figure out an alternate solution to the problem at hand. Furthermore, this is a company that actually LISTENS and DEPLOYS suggestions. I've submitted several suggestions to them, and almost all of them have been implemented. If the suggestion benefits the overall experience of the customers, it gets added very quickly! In the years I've spent in IT and using dozens different applications and software, this is one that actually listens to it's customers and works very close with them to ensure everyone is happy. There's an abundance of different features you can customize to what you need your receptionist to do. We use 2 for lobby "visitor" check-in, and one for the shipping department for truck drivers to check in and clock their time. It's incredibly versatile!

For an advanced user, some features feel a little bit limited, however they are quickly working on improving functionality of certain features to make it even more versatile! There aren't many cons I can come up with!

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hello Ian, All I can say is Wow! I can't tell you how happy, as the president of the company, to read your review. What a way to start off a Monday morning. :-) We are honored to have Autoneum as a member of The Receptionist Family. You obviously know where to reach us if you need anything and I am including my personal information so feel free to reach out anytime. Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Sinéad S.
HR Manager in Irland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic from start to finish!

Kommentare: Professionalism, Health & Safety compliance, value for money!!

The entire software really is superb, I cannot fault it. I have had many of our visitors remark on its simplicity. All in all, I have found my user and administrator experience excellent. That's from my first inquiry about the software, straight through to delivery, including iPad and printer! And the support, which for me is the strongest attribute, is absolutely outstanding. I have found the support to be responsive, professional, patient and polite. And with me being in the Republic of Ireland, that's all with a time difference. I have for the most part been dealing with the lovely customer service agent, who has been brilliant, but that said, any other operator I have been in touch with have equally been as helpful and obliging. On a few occasions, I have also used the extremely useful notes and guidelines and they are spot on, so accurately written and easy to follow. The value for money is amazing and with unlimited everything, you simply can't beat this product. So simple to use as a guest and so easy and straight forward to use as an operator. I highly recommend The Receptionist to any business looking to introduce a visitor management system.

There is nothing I dislike about The Receptionist BUT if I had to choose one thing, the only con I can come up with (and it really is not a big deal) is that our logo doesn't print out in its full colour.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Sinéad, Wow! Thank you so much for your very nice compliments. I have shared your review with our entire team. We are proud to count Control Equipment Limited as a new member of The Receptionist Family in the Republic of Ireland. :-) Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you and your team. Sincerely, ¿ Andy Alsop, President ¿andy@thereceptionist.com

Kevin C.
Technical Coordinator in USA

We are using this in a school setting and it is very helpful in helping us to keep track of visitors

Kommentare: Security and peace of mind in knowing that we have a way to know who is on campus at all times.

Customer support is fantastic! Can't stress that enough. The ease of use and keeping track of our visitors is very helpful and works great. A lot of our visitors are impressed with the use of technology to keep track of things. The use of printable badges helps everyone to know who is on campus and why, great product on that end.

One of the main reasons we chose this product was for attendance tracking. There was very little follow up on whether this product was capable of handling this for us aside from the initial sales pitch where we were sold on the idea it could. After a few months there was no clear resolution made from The Receptionist side and it was determined from our side that it was not able to support this need. We were sold three accounts and only needed two, one for each of our locations. The transition to this product would have been better had these issues been addressed better to start.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Dear Kevin, First off let me apologize. I am sorry that your pre-sales experience with our partner was not up to our standards. I am actively looking into this and I promise to get back in touch with you. Setting that aside I am so glad that the software is working well for you and Port View and that you have experienced our Radical Support. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, ¿ Andy Alsop, President ¿andy@thereceptionist.com

Brian P.
Information Systems Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Gets The Job Done

Kommentare: We wanted to do away with receptionists at our Corporate office, so we replaced that functionality with the iPad receptionist app. It's worked reliably for us, for the most part. The updates are highly manual, but that's usually not an issue. It took a few months for everyone in the office to get used to it, but here we are two years later still using it. Will probably replace this solution with a custom MS PowerApp at some point.

The portal interface can be mastered in a couple hours. There really isn't much investment needed to learn everything about the product and get your account up and running. Great customer service.

The actual options of this application are minimal. I've found myself on more than one occasion "hacking" together a solution based on the options available.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hello Brian! Thanks for posting a review. I'm happy that it has been quick and easy to get up and running and that you've been able to experience our Radical Support. We really want to know more about your having to hack together some solutions. Our Dir of Engineering will be reaching out to you to learn more. Thanks for being a member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Derek C.
Facility Managment in USA
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

TDK-Lambda Americas Inc.

Kommentare: Before choosing iPad Receptionist we tried 3 other major Visitor Management software systems. We downloaded their free trials (typically 30 day) and purchased some equipment (ipad & badge printer) to have real world experience with all of them. Out of all of them, iPad Receptionist was by far the easiest to set up for the administrator of the system. The visitor sign in/sign out and host notification processes are both intuitive and reliable.

None of the other systems tested came close to being competitive in regard to cost and customer service. Another feature we like is the system is regularly being updated with improvements and more options. The people that we have spoken with and emailed at the company give us a real feeling that they care about your needs as a customer.

The only issue we have had has been that our badge printer is networked and for some reason it occasionally goes to Wifi mode and badges will not print, but the system still notifies the host.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Derek, Thank you so much for your very nice review! It was a pleasure meeting you last week at the TDK-Lambda facility. It's super impressive what you are doing and great to see so many high-end manufacturing jobs in the US! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@theipadreceptionist.com

Nicole V.
Security Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Improved Visitor Process

This product has improved our visitor sign in process exponentially. It has also allowed us a much better way to track and manage our guests both single and large groups. This software is extremely easy to set up and manage. Whenever I have run into a problem with this software and had to work with their customer support it has always been a wonderful experience. Their support staff is amazing.

The only complaints that I have are in regards to the printer. There is only one brand of printer that can be used with this system and the quality of the tape roll that is used in not very good. It does not stick well to most fabrics to usually within a few mins the name tag is lost somewhere.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Nicole, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that our system has helped you in such a material way. I also love hearing your feedback about our support. We take it seriously, and our team will be happy to read your comments. I will pass along your feedback about the printer tape roll to our team as well. We tend to see this happening more with the 'off brand' labels that work with Brother and not Brother's branded labels, as well as old labels. Thanks again! Sincerely Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Jeff G.
IT Manager in USA
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Nice sign-in solution

Kommentare: It's slick, and it looks professional up front. Customers are kind of impressed, which is nice.

We use The Receptionist to allow visitors to sign in (and print visitor badges) on an iPad. It works really well, and notifies our users by SMS and email when they have a guest who has signed in.

Would really like to see it integrate with UPS, FedEx, and USPS tracking for package arrivals/notifications. This would make it much more useful to us. We're still doing packages on a paper log.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Jeff! Thank you so much for leaving such a fantastic review of our system. I'm happy to hear that you and your customers enjoy the experience. Regarding delivery notifications, have you tried our Delivery Button option to send employees package delivery notifications? Chat with our support team on our website if you have questions. Best, Andy Alsop President & CEO

Kendhal H.
Executive Director in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and navigate, excellent price, superb customer service!

Kommentare: Our staff is now immediately notified with a delivery is made or a client presents for a session. No more checking the lobby a dozen times! Our clients also like that the know the therapist has been notified since we do not have a traditional front desk staff.

I searched for a long time to find a check in system that would work for my office. I tried many systems and ultimately chose the receptionist because it is very easy to set up, allows for multiple offices on the same subscription, was affordable, and allowed for a customized and simple check in process. I also love that we can integrate it with Slack which we use.

I wish it worked on android devices because those are far less expensive than iPads. I also would like for the company to be willing to sign a BAA for HIPPA compliance. However, we were able to find a workaround to avoid asking for PHI from clients checking in.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Kendhal, thanks for the amazing review! Your feedback is truly appreciated. I'm so glad to hear that you're having an excellent customer service experience with our team, and that you're finding so much value in all the features The Receptionist for iPad offers. Sounds like we've saved you and your staff some time now that they don't have to check the lobby constantly, which is wonderful to hear! Michael Ashford Director of Marketing

Deborah B.
PC Tech in USA
Lagerung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Reception Ease

Kommentare: Since we no longer have a Receptionist at our Front Desk, we urgently needed something to direct visitors as well as log their visit. The Receptionist for iPad looked like a "User" Friendly option and it has turned out to be a simple way to resolve our issue, without making it too complicated for the visitor.

Easy steps for setup of visitor checkin/checkout process, convenient retrieval and export of visitor logs. Also like that multiple locations can easily be setup by cloning an existing setup. Excellent customer service which always provides us with fast responses to questions.

Would like to see the software available for an android tablet as well. Would also like ability for more customizing of visitor buttons using some logic options. Since there is only room for 6 buttons maximum, would be nice if check-in process could be controlled by answers to question(s) that are presented to visitors, which in turn could follow a "what happens next" for that customer type.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is extremely valuable, and we take it seriously. Your requests for the product enhancements you mentioned are definitely things we've heard before, and we are exploring these items for future upgrades. Thanks for being an amazing customer! Michael Ashford Director of Marketing

Kristopher L.
IT Director in USA

Less issues compared to other vendors! Support is Grade A. Others have been closer to F.

Simple setup and configuration compared to other vendors in the similar industry. The web interface is simple enough to get use to.

Lacking features to compete with higher tier apps in the industry even though they don't execute them that well. Features such as a like an emergency list if a fire occurs with all the people in the building and maybe even procedures/ contact list. The api needs to be able to push data out to other SaaS systems/databases.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Kristopher, I am glad that you have experienced our Radical Support and that we are stacking up well against the competition. Could you please send me your full list of feature requests? As part of our Radical Support we listen very closely to our customers regarding the improvements they think we could make to the software. Safety and evacuation are essential parts of The Receptionist for iPad. Here is a support article on our Emergency Evacuation List feature that is built into the iPad app and how to access the list of checked in visitors from any device including a computer, a tablet or a smartphone: http://support.thereceptionist.com/security/how-do-i-access-my-visitor-log-what-if-there-is-an-emergency Thanks to you and the Dannon Project team for being a member of The Receptionist Family. Sincerely, ¿ Andy Alsop, President ¿andy@thereceptionist.com

Amanda C.
IT Business Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product!

Kommentare: We've been using iPad Receptionist in multiple locations for a couple of years now. The ease of use is amazing. They have made some modifications over the years to allow for some personalization, which is good. We receive a lot of comments about how "cool it is" when our guests arrive.

Personalization, functionality, easy modifications

The pictures taken of the guests are always dark.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Amanda, Thanks so much for posting a review of The Receptionist for iPad! I have asked Jessica from our support team to followup with you to help with setting the timeout on the chat screen. Thanks for being a member of The Receptionist family! Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Diane T.
eBay Seller in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Great Interactive Tool to Ensure No One Goes Unnoticed

Kommentare: Love it so far. When and if I open my store I will be buying this software and using it. Knowing who is coming, when they are coming, all of these factors need to be considered in the business person's schedule. I think this is a wonderful new software and very user friendly.

For the free version I've explored so far, it is a great tool!! I am in the process of checking out brick and mortar locations to open my own secondhand store. This software allows for people to check in via their cell phones with Receptionist for iPad and this software can be programmed to notify each person who would be expecting customers and or visitors. No more waiting at an empty desk while someone has to run to the back for a moment. Also a great perk is that this software is multi lingual !!

I have not yet paid for the "Official" software but from what I have seen from the free offering, this is a marvelous tool for anyone who has an office, and even for people who have a lot of people to be expected at family events!!

Antwort von The Receptionist

Diane, I am glad that your free trial has gone so well. I hope that you will open your store and implement our software to make things more efficient. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family. Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com

Mark E.
Brand Packaging Sales & Marketing in USA
Verpackung und Container, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement and working great!

4 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Really like our implementation. It fits our needs well. The follow up customer service is exceptional.

Liked the ability to track and meet compliance of visitors. Ability to sign a visitor compliance document was a must.

Would like a few more design and font options to match our brand. Maybe a background slide show which can be changed as well as a video plays at end of sign in.

Dara K.
Office Admin in USA
Rundfunk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Receptionist

Kommentare: I have used the Receptionist for iPad for a year now. I very rarely run into any tech issues.. and when I do, they are usually very quick to reply and help me get back up and running. Everyone who checks in at our office thinks it's a really cool and "high tech" feature. We will continue to use the Receptionist for iPad for 2017!

Easy to use.

Sometimes it doesn't want to stay connected to wifi.

Antwort von The Receptionist

Hi Dara, Thanks very much for posting a review of The Receptioinst for iPad. Have you checked with our support team about the intermittent wifi issue? We find that installing a new wifi access point or placing one closer to the iPad solves the problem. Also, be sure to check with our team if you ever having printer issues. Sadly, the Brother printers require a lot of support but I have heard that a new model is coming out soon that will hopefully be less maintenance intensive. Thank you for being a year-long member of The Receptionist Family! Sincerely, Andy Alsop, President andy@thereceptionist.com