The Receptionist for iPad

The Receptionist for iPad Bewertungen

von The Receptionist

Best "remote" receptionist there is!

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Ashante M.
Office manager
Lagerung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its been fun and easy to use for both our clients and myself. We don't have a receptionist yet, because our office isn't set up that way. However, this is great to use because our clients can sort of help themselves until someone comes out to assist them.

Vorteile: I love that we can make this extremely customizable so that the clients feel like they're truly getting taken care of and not just another number. The check in process is super important because that's like a first impression, so I love how we can customize it to certain visitors.

Nachteile: Pricing is a bit off to me. I think we wish there was the ability to have a Basic package for employee contacts over 24. We have about 30 or so, but don't need everything that Premium offers. Premium is the next level up in order to include over 24 ppl.

Improved Visitor Process

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Nicole V.
Security Specialist
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This product has improved our visitor sign in process exponentially. It has also allowed us a much better way to track and manage our guests both single and large groups. This software is extremely easy to set up and manage. Whenever I have run into a problem with this software and had to work with their customer support it has always been a wonderful experience. Their support staff is amazing.

Nachteile: The only complaints that I have are in regards to the printer. There is only one brand of printer that can be used with this system and the quality of the tape roll that is used in not very good. It does not stick well to most fabrics to usually within a few mins the name tag is lost somewhere.

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that our system has helped you in such a material way.

I also love hearing your feedback about our support. We take it seriously, and our team will be happy to read your comments.

I will pass along your feedback about the printer tape roll to our team as well. We tend to see this happening more with the 'off brand' labels that work with Brother and not Brother's branded labels, as well as old labels.

Thanks again!

Easy to use service

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Jason P.
HR Business Partner
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Awesome. Easy to use, easy to manage from an admin end, and reporting is very simple.

Vorteile: I like that the software has the ability to take photographs of visitors, and allow our employees to get text or emails when their visitor arrives. It is great to make sure we can count for everyone coming in and out of the building.

Nachteile: Under the vendor tab, if you use the "Other" button it does not allow them to inset what company they are coming with. Since you can only have 6 vendors on the screen, we have 5 of our most common vendors and then we use the "Other" button as a 'catch-all'. That being said - we would like to track what 'other' vendors are coming in the building by allowing the 'other' vendor to type in their name so it can be recorded.

von The Receptionist an 6.1.2020

Hi Jason!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of The Receptionist for iPad! It makes me proud to hear a customer like you find the system so easy to use.

I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our product team for a potential feature update.

Best wishes to you!

Andy Alsop
andy@thereceptionist.com

Good and bad. Lacking features in specific areas.

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Aidan C.
IT Director

Vorteile: Ease of use and implementation. Very intuitive, best by far of the competition. Great at making the sign in process smooth for guests.
Everything works as it should.

Nachteile: Feature Set and Customization. Other solutions have better ability to tweak features and modify from a plain vanilla solution. Every aspect could do with a few additional features to make the solution the ultimate virtual receptionist.
Suggestions include:
Ability to backdate checkout of guests in portal.
Ability to receive notification if guest does not checkout by end of day or preset time.
Ability to delete guests that are registered in device.
Ability to block guests that have pre-registered and flag if guest attempts to re-register.
Ability to send notifications on check out of guest.
Ability to customize e-mail notification form and change sender address.
Ability to fast sign in via phone OR e-mail address (make it customizable)
Better layout for customizing visitor interface, what you see in portal is not always what you get.
Ability to see how many times a guest has checked in previously by simply clicking on a previous visit. (Maybe more statistics)

von The Receptionist an 16.7.2018

Hi Aidan,

I really appreciate you taking the time to send us your thoughts and feedback. Apologies for the delay in responding.

I just wanted you to know that I have logged your feature requests in our feature tracking system. Our product and engineering team takes feedback very seriously!

Thanks for being a member of The Receptionist Family!

Great software

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
James Z.
VP, Technology
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is an excellent platform to ensure compliance with confidentiality requirements for our business. Photo documentation of visitors is an added plus.

Vorteile: Ability to add documents such as NDAs, and custom safety documents. Trustworthy Cloud server for storage of completed forms.

Nachteile: Better badge printer options would be a huge plus. The quality of Brother QL-820NWB is quite poor.

von The Receptionist an 31.10.2019

Hi James! Thank you so much for leaving us this review. I am happy to hear that our system is doing it's part to keep your office secure and compliant.

We are always looking for ways to improve, so I will pass your comments about the printer on to our team.

Thanks for being an amazing customer!

Great Platform, Customer Service, and Performance

Bewertet am 1.6.2019
Ryan T.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great platform and wonderful team!

Vorteile: The clean and professional look paired with easy management.

Nachteile: We can not set up an automated and customizable follow-up email to guests after they have visited. This would be great to thank them for coming, ask for feedback, or give them more information on our space and offerings.

Hi Ryan!

Thank you so much for leaving us such a positive review. Always good to hear from fellow Denver-ites!

Regarding your desire to set up a customized followup email, that is something we've heard and are considering for a future feature update, but in the meantime, did you see our new integration with Zapier? It allows you to tie in our system to other software, like Mailchimp or Constant Contact, which would allow you to send out emails after a guest has checked out.

Definitely check it out, and if you need any help setting it up, let our support team know.

Overall Great product

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Erin D.
Office Coordinator

Kommentare: We are able to keep track of who is in the building at all times.

Vorteile: Easy interface to use and creates a quick check in process.

Nachteile: It would be helpful to be able to "Check in" guests who have accidently checked themselves out early on the receptionist website.

von The Receptionist an 31.10.2019

Hi Erin!

Thank you for leaving this review of our software. I'm glad to hear that our system has helped create some efficiencies in your office and that its been easy to use.

Thanks for being a great customer!

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Robin G.
Director of Community Relations and Outreach
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Receptionist for iPad is great for small businesses and large businesses alike, it provides the opportunity for customers to come in and sign in and be recognized even if the environment is extremely busy. The organization of the clients information, the ability to pre-enter information concerning clients, is advantageous whether you are signing in at the spa or the doctors office.

Nachteile: It can be frustrating if information is not entered correctly in precisely as the software dependence and operates based on information input.

Hello Robin,

Thank you so much for leaving us this wonderful review and so the fantastic perspective you offered. I greatly appreciate it and thank you for being such an amazing customer!

Game Changing!

Bewertet am 13.12.2019
Tamera L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We elevated our client experience with the ease of check in & gave our clinicians freedom!

Vorteile: I love that my clinicians can relax and socialize while waiting for their next client to arrive! Not being tied to their rooms & checking the waiting area has been a game changer for our culture. The ability to check the log has also been helpful in many situations.

Nachteile: As we grow, it might get costly to have subscriptions for multiple locations.

von The Receptionist an 18.12.2019

Hello Tamera! Thank you so much for leaving us such a fantastic review. It makes me so happy that our system is giving your staff a little bit of their day back and reducing a little bit of chaos and anxiety. Thank you for being such an amazing customer!

Andy Alsop

The work of a Receptionist without having a Receptionist

Bewertet am 7.12.2019
Investigating Officer
Staatsverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software worked really great, as it allowed us to keep track of who entered the building and what their needs were.

Vorteile: Very low cost. A wide variety of customizable options. Extreme functionality. You can receive visitor notifications via sms, email or both. Detailed visitor log. Continuous updates.

Nachteile: There are no cons. The software worked just fine, meeting all of our organization’s needs. Would recommend.

An experience worth far more than the cost.

Bewertet am 5.1.2018
Ian D.
IT Intern

Kommentare: Automation, cost savings from using paper visitor logs, and ease of use!

Vorteile: There is not enough space to say all the Pros with the receptionist. The most astounding and remarkable feature of The Receptionist is the customer service and support. In the several months I've been using it, I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for a problem solution. The problems are solved almost immediately, and if they can't be, we figure out an alternate solution to the problem at hand. Furthermore, this is a company that actually LISTENS and DEPLOYS suggestions. I've submitted several suggestions to them, and almost all of them have been implemented. If the suggestion benefits the overall experience of the customers, it gets added very quickly! In the years I've spent in IT and using dozens different applications and software, this is one that actually listens to it's customers and works very close with them to ensure everyone is happy. There's an abundance of different features you can customize to what you need your receptionist to do. We use 2 for lobby "visitor" check-in, and one for the shipping department for truck drivers to check in and clock their time. It's incredibly versatile!

Nachteile: For an advanced user, some features feel a little bit limited, however they are quickly working on improving functionality of certain features to make it even more versatile! There aren't many cons I can come up with!

von The Receptionist an 8.1.2018

Hello Ian,

All I can say is Wow! I can't tell you how happy, as the president of the company, to read your review. What a way to start off a Monday morning. :-)

We are honored to have Autoneum as a member of The Receptionist Family. You obviously know where to reach us if you need anything and I am including my personal information so feel free to reach out anytime.

andy@thereceptionist.com

Fantastic from start to finish!

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Sinéad S.
HR Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Professionalism, Health & Safety compliance, value for money!!

Vorteile: The entire software really is superb, I cannot fault it. I have had many of our visitors remark on its simplicity. All in all, I have found my user and administrator experience excellent. That's from my first inquiry about the software, straight through to delivery, including iPad and printer! And the support, which for me is the strongest attribute, is absolutely outstanding. I have found the support to be responsive, professional, patient and polite. And with me being in the Republic of Ireland, that's all with a time difference. I have for the most part been dealing with the lovely customer service agent, who has been brilliant, but that said, any other operator I have been in touch with have equally been as helpful and obliging. On a few occasions, I have also used the extremely useful notes and guidelines and they are spot on, so accurately written and easy to follow. The value for money is amazing and with unlimited everything, you simply can't beat this product. So simple to use as a guest and so easy and straight forward to use as an operator. I highly recommend The Receptionist to any business looking to introduce a visitor management system.

Nachteile: There is nothing I dislike about The Receptionist BUT if I had to choose one thing, the only con I can come up with (and it really is not a big deal) is that our logo doesn't print out in its full colour.

von The Receptionist an 2.11.2017

Hi Sinéad,

Wow! Thank you so much for your very nice compliments. I have shared your review with our entire team.

We are proud to count Control Equipment Limited as a new member of The Receptionist Family in the Republic of Ireland. :-)

Let us know if there is anything more we can do for you and your team.

Andy Alsop, President ¿andy@thereceptionist.com

We are using this in a school setting and it is very helpful in helping us to keep track of visitors

Bewertet am 16.8.2017
Kevin C.
Technical Coordinator

Kommentare: Security and peace of mind in knowing that we have a way to know who is on campus at all times.

Vorteile: Customer support is fantastic! Can't stress that enough. The ease of use and keeping track of our visitors is very helpful and works great. A lot of our visitors are impressed with the use of technology to keep track of things. The use of printable badges helps everyone to know who is on campus and why, great product on that end.

Nachteile: One of the main reasons we chose this product was for attendance tracking. There was very little follow up on whether this product was capable of handling this for us aside from the initial sales pitch where we were sold on the idea it could. After a few months there was no clear resolution made from The Receptionist side and it was determined from our side that it was not able to support this need. We were sold three accounts and only needed two, one for each of our locations. The transition to this product would have been better had these issues been addressed better to start.

von The Receptionist an 28.8.2017

Dear Kevin,

First off let me apologize. I am sorry that your pre-sales experience with our partner was not up to our standards. I am actively looking into this and I promise to get back in touch with you.

Setting that aside I am so glad that the software is working well for you and Port View and that you have experienced our Radical Support.

Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family!

Gets The Job Done

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Brian P.
Information Systems Manager
Maschinerie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We wanted to do away with receptionists at our Corporate office, so we replaced that functionality with the iPad receptionist app. It's worked reliably for us, for the most part. The updates are highly manual, but that's usually not an issue. It took a few months for everyone in the office to get used to it, but here we are two years later still using it. Will probably replace this solution with a custom MS PowerApp at some point.

Vorteile: The portal interface can be mastered in a couple hours. There really isn't much investment needed to learn everything about the product and get your account up and running. Great customer service.

Nachteile: The actual options of this application are minimal. I've found myself on more than one occasion "hacking" together a solution based on the options available.

von The Receptionist an 22.8.2018

Hello Brian!

Thanks for posting a review. I'm happy that it has been quick and easy to get up and running and that you've been able to experience our Radical Support.

We really want to know more about your having to hack together some solutions. Our Dir of Engineering will be reaching out to you to learn more.

Thanks for being a member of The Receptionist Family!

TDK-Lambda Americas Inc.

Bewertet am 18.7.2016
Derek C.
Facility Managment
Konsumgüter, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Before choosing iPad Receptionist we tried 3 other major Visitor Management software systems. We downloaded their free trials (typically 30 day) and purchased some equipment (ipad & badge printer) to have real world experience with all of them. Out of all of them, iPad Receptionist was by far the easiest to set up for the administrator of the system. The visitor sign in/sign out and host notification processes are both intuitive and reliable.

Vorteile: None of the other systems tested came close to being competitive in regard to cost and customer service. Another feature we like is the system is regularly being updated with improvements and more options. The people that we have spoken with and emailed at the company give us a real feeling that they care about your needs as a customer.

Nachteile: The only issue we have had has been that our badge printer is networked and for some reason it occasionally goes to Wifi mode and badges will not print, but the system still notifies the host.

von The Receptionist an 18.7.2016

Hi Derek,

Thank you so much for your very nice review! It was a pleasure meeting you last week at the TDK-Lambda facility. It's super impressive what you are doing and great to see so many high-end manufacturing jobs in the US! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

andy@theipadreceptionist.com

Less issues compared to other vendors! Support is Grade A. Others have been closer to F.

Bewertet am 14.8.2017
Kristopher L.
IT Director

Vorteile: Simple setup and configuration compared to other vendors in the similar industry. The web interface is simple enough to get use to.

Nachteile: Lacking features to compete with higher tier apps in the industry even though they don't execute them that well. Features such as a like an emergency list if a fire occurs with all the people in the building and maybe even procedures/ contact list. The api needs to be able to push data out to other SaaS systems/databases.

von The Receptionist an 28.8.2017

Hi Kristopher,

I am glad that you have experienced our Radical Support and that we are stacking up well against the competition.

Could you please send me your full list of feature requests? As part of our Radical Support we listen very closely to our customers regarding the improvements they think we could make to the software.

Safety and evacuation are essential parts of The Receptionist for iPad. Here is a support article on our Emergency Evacuation List feature that is built into the iPad app and how to access the list of checked in visitors from any device including a computer, a tablet or a smartphone:

Thanks to you and the Dannon Project team for being a member of The Receptionist Family.

Excellent product!

Bewertet am 30.8.2016
Amanda C.
IT Business Analyst
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been using iPad Receptionist in multiple locations for a couple of years now. The ease of use is amazing. They have made some modifications over the years to allow for some personalization, which is good. We receive a lot of comments about how "cool it is" when our guests arrive.

Vorteile: Personalization, functionality, easy modifications

Nachteile: The pictures taken of the guests are always dark.

von The Receptionist an 30.8.2016

Hi Amanda,

Thanks so much for posting a review of The Receptionist for iPad! I have asked Jessica from our support team to followup with you to help with setting the timeout on the chat screen.

Thanks for being a member of The Receptionist family!

Great Interactive Tool to Ensure No One Goes Unnoticed

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Diane T.
eBay Seller
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Love it so far. When and if I open my store I will be buying this software and using it. Knowing who is coming, when they are coming, all of these factors need to be considered in the business person's schedule. I think this is a wonderful new software and very user friendly.

Vorteile: For the free version I've explored so far, it is a great tool!! I am in the process of checking out brick and mortar locations to open my own secondhand store. This software allows for people to check in via their cell phones with Receptionist for iPad and this software can be programmed to notify each person who would be expecting customers and or visitors. No more waiting at an empty desk while someone has to run to the back for a moment. Also a great perk is that this software is multi lingual !!

Nachteile: I have not yet paid for the "Official" software but from what I have seen from the free offering, this is a marvelous tool for anyone who has an office, and even for people who have a lot of people to be expected at family events!!

von The Receptionist an 25.11.2018

Diane,

I am glad that your free trial has gone so well. I hope that you will open your store and implement our software to make things more efficient. Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family.

Easy to use Receptionist

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Dara K.
Office Admin
Rundfunk, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used the Receptionist for iPad for a year now. I very rarely run into any tech issues.. and when I do, they are usually very quick to reply and help me get back up and running. Everyone who checks in at our office thinks it's a really cool and "high tech" feature. We will continue to use the Receptionist for iPad for 2017!

Vorteile: Easy to use.

Nachteile: Sometimes it doesn't want to stay connected to wifi.

von The Receptionist an 5.1.2017

Hi Dara,

Thanks very much for posting a review of The Receptioinst for iPad. Have you checked with our support team about the intermittent wifi issue? We find that installing a new wifi access point or placing one closer to the iPad solves the problem. Also, be sure to check with our team if you ever having printer issues. Sadly, the Brother printers require a lot of support but I have heard that a new model is coming out soon that will hopefully be less maintenance intensive.

Thank you for being a year-long member of The Receptionist Family!

andy@thereceptionist.com

Overall positive, it fits a need.

Bewertet am 20.7.2018
Chris T.
HR Manager

Kommentare: cost saving of a headcount, and easy to use to assure the right contact is reached for guest.

Vorteile: Easy to use. Fits the simple need. User friendly. Looks good in the lobby. Keeps everyone from calling me or my assistant.

Nachteile: The versatility is limited. I'd like to set refresh dates on videos and agreements, can't do that unless I remove and start everyone over. Would like to be a check out for lunch button, so we're not having to waist a second badge for guest/visitors. Be nice to get a text once a contractor leaves, just as a way to know for sure. Again just a few things that could be added to help the end user.

von The Receptionist an 25.7.2018

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about The Receptionist for iPad. I am glad the software is mostly satisfying your needs.

I really appreciate your taking the time to let me know about the enhancements you'd like to see us make to the software. We take feature requests very seriously. I have entered a feature request for things you've noted. Look out for upcoming feature releases!

Wonderful College Visit Service

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Virginia P.
First Impressions Specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Receptionist for iPad has been immensely helpful. I have personalized it to maximize the use in my department. Students have no problem using it and our counselors appreciate being notified the minute the student checks in.

Vorteile: This software has been wonderful for our college visits. It is very self explanatory with a lot of helpful features.

Nachteile: I only have one complaint with this software. I wish I had the ability to have the notification sent to the counselor the minute the student clicks on their button and not have to wait until they finish the whole check in process.

von The Receptionist an 10.10.2018

Hi Virginia,

Thanks so much for posting a review about your experience with The Receptionist for iPad! I am so glad that you are enjoying the software.

I am including my personal email address. Would you mind sending me an email so that I can understand what problem you are trying to solve by sending the notification immediately? We wait for the visitor to complete filling out the info so that the recipient or company contact has all of the info the visitor completed.

Thanks,
andy@thereceptionist.com

It has been a welcomed change to our office. Both guests and employees alike find it very helpful.

Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Renee C.
Receptionist

Vorteile: What we like most about the software is the ability to customize every option. We have been able to make adjustments with ease and instantly.

Nachteile: The admin site does not automatically upload the visitor log when someone checks in or if there is activity with pick-ups and deliveries. The admin will have to remember to refresh the page to see an update. Also, we also have several visitors and customers we try to accommodate with the "delivery" option but are limited with selections so not everyone has their own button. It can cause some confusion.

von The Receptionist an 21.9.2017

Hi Renee,

I really appreciate your posting a review about The Receptionist! I am so glad you are finding the software configurable to your needs.

Also, I can't thank you enough for submitting your feature requests. We take these requests very seriously. I have submitted posted them to our feature request system and attached your email address so that you will be notified when they are released.

Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist family!

Reception Ease

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Deborah B.
PC Tech
Lagerung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since we no longer have a Receptionist at our Front Desk, we urgently needed something to direct visitors as well as log their visit. The Receptionist for iPad looked like a "User" Friendly option and it has turned out to be a simple way to resolve our issue, without making it too complicated for the visitor.

Vorteile: Easy steps for setup of visitor checkin/checkout process, convenient retrieval and export of visitor logs. Also like that multiple locations can easily be setup by cloning an existing setup. Excellent customer service which always provides us with fast responses to questions.

Nachteile: Would like to see the software available for an android tablet as well. Would also like ability for more customizing of visitor buttons using some logic options. Since there is only room for 6 buttons maximum, would be nice if check-in process could be controlled by answers to question(s) that are presented to visitors, which in turn could follow a "what happens next" for that customer type.

Highly Customizable and Affordable Reception/Notification Software

Bewertet am 1.12.2015
Steven W.
Technical Support Engineer

Kommentare: For the last 8 months I have been testing out 10 different receptionist applications to find the best one that suited our companies needs. The iPad Receptionist was the clear winner due to its ease of use, customization, and amazing customer support. We were looking for a notification system that allowed our employees to receive text messages when their guests were in our lobby. We also wanted our admins to be notified as well incase someone was away from their phone. The relay system with The iPad Receptionist is fantastic and allows our admins to be notified if the original employee does not respond within a minute. USPS and Fedex complained about our last application that we put in the field because they didn't want to type anything in and it was too confusing. With our current system, it could not be easier as they no longer need to type anything in and can choose preset options. We have gotten a lot of positive feedback since the change. From an admin standpoint, the backend is very easy to use/update. We were able to upload a CSV file with all the information, and set the relay contacts for each contact very easily. The price is also very reasonable. It fell within the middle, price wise, out of the 10 applications I tested. The customer service has been phenomenal! Their response time is great, and they are always very nice. Even more important though, I have submitted 2 bug reports that were taken care of within days, and have submitted feature requests that came out in later versions. It has been great working with The iPad Receptionist as they have made my job a lot easier.

von The Receptionist an 2.12.2015

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for the detailed and kind review of The iPad Receptionist! I know this takes time out of your day and I just want you to know it is much appreciated. Let myself or anyone on our team know if you need anything.

andy@theipadreceptionist.com

Good product and great customer service!

Bewertet am 6.9.2017
Claire S.
Assistant GM of Human Resources
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Gave our receptionist the freedom of not having to hand-write visitor badges. Overall, it looks better when entering our office, visitors are excited to use it.

Vorteile: The most valuable thing about The Receptionist is their customer service team. Helped us through every question and issue we've had. The badge printer complements extremely well and was able to easily customize the badges for our company. Management on website is user-friendly, any changes are quickly reflected on mobile app

Nachteile: Would like language options. Language translation is something we look forward to in the future!
IT Department found limited/missing customization abilities for: button size, fonts, background/page image, clock header, layout/location, padding/margins.

von The Receptionist an 18.9.2017

Hello Claire!

I am so glad you have experienced our Radical Support! Making sure our customers are happy with their experience is a top priority for The Receptionist.

I am also happy that you have been able to take advantage of our drag-and-drop badge customization feature. This has proven to be very popular with our customers.

I have added your two feature requests to our feature request tracking system. You'll be happy to know that both are high priorities for us. We will update you as we make progress on language localization and additional customization options.

Thank you for being a member of The Receptionist Family!