GetFeedback

GetFeedback Bewertungen

von SurveyMonkey

GetFeedback is the premier tool for Salesforce friendly NPS and customer satisfaction monitoring

Bewertet am 9.7.2019
Chandler K.
Marketing
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have only used the free trial, but we will be continuing on to purchase the product so that we can monitor future customers during the sales process and understand areas that need improvement.

Vorteile: GetFeedback has a robust design interface that makes it incredibly easy to design stunning, simple feedback surveys. Best of all, it integrates seamlessly with Salesforce and can be automated with corresponding triggers. GetFeedback offers multiple types of surveys to gather feedback, not just a basic 1 through 10 scale.

Nachteile: It doesn't fully integrate with some of the other applications we use, but these are fairly specific tools and some do not even have open APIs.

Best Survey tool for Salesforce

Bewertet am 20.8.2019
Jordan C.
Salesforce Product Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: GetFeedback allows us to create Survey very easily and quick. There is a ton of features like customized path for each question, multilanguage and the best : Salesforce Integration!
Salesforce Integration from GetFeedback is really easy to use and fully customizable. You can set-up everything from GetFeedback and reload easily integrations errors. Love it !

Nachteile: GetFeedback business model is quite expensive, hard to afford for many businesses.

Recommended for Ease/Small Buisnesses

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Sarah H.
Marketing Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: With this service, we have received really great feedback as to what our company can improve and it has paid of tremendously.

Vorteile: As a smaller company, GetFeedback has allowed us to create professional, easy to use surveys, that look stylish and capture the eyes of our guests.

Nachteile: Not necessarily about the product itself, but we had been working with their team to implement some new ideas and never really got much feedback or help from them. Just something to keep in mind when getting started.

Gets the job done!

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
George M.
Lead Customer Success Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are currently using GetFeedback to send Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) surveys to various clients of our across different segments. We also briefly used it for NPS surveys, but then switched to another, dedicated NPS survey solution.

Vorteile: Multiple surveys allowed
Surveys are very customizable, as there are multiple questions types and different ways to display the answers and for the users to choose from
You can customize your survey so that it retains who replies to it, either their email address or any other information. This is not very intuitive or easy to use though

Nachteile: The predefined templates/themes are a bit tacky
There are no (or at least, we could not find easily) specific instructions for the dimensions of any images used. As such, we had to use a trial and error approach in order to get it right.
Reporting is not very sophisticated, and we found it difficult to extract specific results in relation to our specific survey responses. The summary is more informative, but you cannot download its results.

Collect customer feedback with ease

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Vorteile: I have used several customer and user feedback tools over the years. GetFeedback is one of the best tools that I have ever used. It comes loaded with tons of features that you don't find with most of the other feedback tools. Love it for its features. Besides, it lets you collect feedback across multiple channels including email, text, website, mobile, and social media. There are several survey themes to choose from which lets you create a survey in a couple minutes. No issues whatsoever. The user interface and dashboard is super-intuitive. Lastly, the analytics let reporting a piece of cake.

Nachteile: A bit pricey for small businesses and startups but it pays off. The price is the only hurdle that might stop someone from going for GetFeedback.

A rare combination of quality and value

Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Joe G.
Church Communications Training
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GetFeedback is very easy to use, but also powerful. It's possible to create surveys quickly, but it's also possible to dig in to some very advanced features.

Vorteile: The level of conditionality that can be introduced to surveys, as well as the ease of use for survey participants.

Nachteile: If anything, it could be a little cheaper, but I'd really struggle to criticise this software!

Hands down - just get it.

Bewertet am 5.3.2014
Joe rapolla
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We've used multiple apps to handle surveys and our website feedback, always leaving something to be desired, whether it was a Salesforce.com CRM integration snag, or visually designing the survey itself to look somewhat close to our brand visual standards. GetFeedback in it's elegant simplicity solves these issues for us and we actually find ourselves implementing faster and our users have a great experience. The responsive design baked in is ridiculous. Don't discount this review because of the 5 stars or the positive slant, there are few apps that deliver on a focused requirement like GetFeedback does. Just watch their customer videos, they speak for themselves.

Vorteile: Ease of use, responsive design built-in, SFDC integration works, visual approach to survey is unmatched.

Nachteile: Still new and some more technical/robust survey requirements may not be possible yet, but it seems like that's constantly changing. One new feature that we needed is launching in a week! Seriously.

Awesome Tool!

Senior Manager, Demand Generation
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: This product is great. I've used numerous survey tools over the years and GetFeedback is far and away the best. It is the simplest to use, looks incredible on mobile, and is easily branded with company standards. We've used this tool internally for over a year now and it is amazing to see it continue to improve and grow. Every time my team or I have needed support, the response time was incredibly fast and solved out issue within one response. I wish more companies were like GetFeedback!

Vorteile: The integration with salesforce, the beautiful look and feel.

Nachteile: More question logic would be nice

GetFeedback has completely transformed my workflow for my small business!

Bewertet am 9.6.2017
Allicia B.

Vorteile: I cannot say enough about GetFeedback. I recommend it to fellow photographers everywhere I go. I use GetFeedback to send a wedding day questionnaire to my brides to be and they love it almost as much as I do. The platform is extremely easy to navigate and use, and very up to date. Your feedback forms can be designed to fit your brand. The filling out process is easy, aesthetically pleasing and quite enjoyable. I absolutely love that all my responses go straight to my business e-mail so I can print and compile. Seriously GetFeedback will make your business look as pro as you feel!

Great survey platform

Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Rebecca S.
Office Coordinator

Vorteile: I like the customizability of this platform. It has a lot of great features to help cater to different needs.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to organize past surveys on the general dashboard.

Makes you want to turn everything into a survey!

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Marketing Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, great for individuals or businesses looking to simplifying their audience survey approach.

Vorteile: You can pretty much figure out in seconds and send off surveys. Lots of themes, colors, and choice of question/response to choose from.

Nachteile: Adding large enough images with sufficient clarity is problematic.

Great survey tool

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Christine K.
Salesforce Developer

Vorteile: GetFeedback makes creating survey's fun and interactive. The Salesforce integration is excellent. The design of the survey's make the end user experience much more positive where receive more responses than a traditional survey.

Doing surveys and getting results has never been this easier

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Nemyee F.
Cs Supervisor

Vorteile: I love the platform and how easy and fun is to do the surveys and its an easy way to get a feedback from your customers.

Nachteile: I don't have any complaints about this software, we really love everything about it and their features.

GetFeedback

Bewertet am 23.1.2016
Finanzdienstleistungen
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Creating questionnaire relatively easy, straightforward. Have been having trouble getting back into the app for editing, sending the questionnaire to respondents..

Vorteile: Easy to create good-looking questionnaires, templates. There's a mode for limited free use. There's a way to track responses using e-mail or other identifiers of each respondent. Tech support seems to be trying to be helpful.

Nachteile: No instant messaging/chat with tech support. Problems with changing creator's account password. Tech support ineffective in solving some basic, continual problems.

Super user friendly

Bewertet am 3.12.2015
Jeff T.
Sr. Program Manager

Kommentare: I love the interface for creating surveys - super easy to use and they offer nice templates that make my surveys look very custom.
The data analytics are really slick and sharing the summary of responses has a very easy to read format.
We recently linked GetFeedback with Salesforce, it was very simple to map to a custom object offering us the ability to consolidate data from multiple surveys!
I wish the sharing function allowed for multiple owners of one survey so it would be easier to collaborate with team members when creating new surveys.

Very Responsive Customer Service

Bewertet am 7.1.2016
Carol M.
Manager, Business Engagement

Kommentare: What ever customer service model GetFeedback is using should be the model for all organizations. I am blown away by the responsiveness of their HELP desk. I just created my first survey in GetFeedback and had a number of questions I needed answers for. Using the link on their help page, I submitted my question and every time I received a very useful response within 15 minutes of my request. The product is good but the customer service from representatives like Kimberly Powell is what will keep me coming back.

Great looking surveys and nice Salesforce integration

Bewertet am 30.11.2015
Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: GetFeedback makes it really easy to create nice looking surveys and get the info into Salesforce. This is great for us because we're able to track some very specific questions on lead and contact records for better targeting our sales efforts.

Most beautiful and fun survey-software out there

Bewertet am 16.12.2015
David B.

Kommentare: I do not really too much to say, but I am just very pleased with the customer service and first and foremost the beautiful product. I LOVE the design of the surveys! I would prefer, if the summary report, could look more like a dashboard. It is kind of annoying to scroll between each section, in order to view the responses (I know you can just download an Excel-file or a .csv-file, but it's just not that pretty).

These surveys are making our company look great!

Bewertet am 3.12.2015
Blake C.

Kommentare: The GetFeedback surveys we have been sending to our customers have been getting rave reviews. Everyone loves the way they look. Sending these surveys have helped us get some great feedback from our customers, and the look and feel of them makes us feel like we are delivering a modern user experience to our customers. I highly recommend checking these out if you send surveys.

Creating and capturing survey results has never been easier

Bewertet am 31.10.2016
Sourav M.

Kommentare: Both the creation of the survey and the capturing of results along with integration to store the results in a system of choice like CRM, ERP etc. is very intuitive.
Making use of the survey data is all that matters as pre-built connectors make integration with any Business system very easy. Even Business users can set it up and there is no need to get IT involved.

It just works...

Director of Digital Marketing
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: It's really simple. I can quickly create awesome looking surveys that don't embarrass me or my company. All mobile-ready and aligned to our branding. Other tools I've used are clunky and look absolutely awful - this feels like modern survey software, for me as a user, and for our audience consuming the surveys.

Vorteile: - Really darn simple and easy to use
- Gorgeous design
- Higher response rate do to UI and mobile-optimzation over other services I've tried

Nachteile: More integrations would always be nice though key ones are already there (like Salesforce, etc).

Awesome Awesome Product. Awesome Customer Service.

Bewertet am 12.2.2016
Michael M.

Kommentare: This is hand's down the best tool for surveys. It is incredibly easy to use and even more important, incredibly easy for customers to complete. The surveys work almost magically on each device. They're customer service is outstanding. I cannot recommend this product enough!

support

Bewertet am 27.1.2016
Abra B.
Director, Engagement & Policy

Kommentare: We ran into problems setting up an account and the staff went above and beyond to help us sort it out, even when it turned out the problem was all at our end. I look forward to many years of a happy working relationship with GetFeedback. Thanks so much!

Easy to use, great looking online survey product

Frank M.

Kommentare: We use this online survey product to get feedback on how our support team is doing handling cases. The solution is very easy to use, the surveys look great and get great response rates, and it integrates with Salesforce which makes reporting super easy.

By far the best survey tool I've seen

Bewertet am 6.1.2016
Jasper Y.
Projects Associate

Kommentare: Very flexible in layout design and customization.
Easy to use.
Works well with many other softwares/apps including SFDC.
Videos and instruction manuals are easy to follow and very helpful.
Great customer service as well, quick response time.