Filtern nach:

Über datapine

Leistungsstarke, schlanke BI-Software mit einer intuitiven Drag-and-drop-Oberfläche und den besten Visualisierungs- und Dashboard-Funktionen.

Erfahre mehr über datapine

Junior Manager Business Intelligence
Unterhaltungselektronik, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2019

"All-in-one BI software for the entire company "

Vorteile: I am a BI manager in a medium-sized retail business. We struggled a long time to get all our retail data (online and offline) into one central analytics platform, from where we can share our analysis results easily within the company with different departments (sales, marketing, customer service, procurement, etc.). We tried different solutions on the market and finally decided for datapine because they offer a powerful analytics solution, where most of the features are also easy-to-use. For non-technical business users, the intuitive drag and drop interface makes it easy to visualize data on their own. But also the dashboard interface is great, which offers viewers quite a lot of features to take a closer look at the data to answer concrete business questions ad-hoc. For analysts like me, there is also a “SQL mode”, where I can write database queries on my own or simply copy & paste existing ones.
Furthermore, datapine offers quite modern features such as predictive analytics and intelligent data alerts. Even these advanced features are quite easy to set-up with a few clicks and you don’t need to build your own data models as you can take advantage of their intelligent algorithms that are based on machine learning or neural networks. For us, their forecasts and automated data alerts were quite accurate. This helped us to automate a lot of analysis/monitoring processes, which were done manually before.

Nachteile: You cannot test a (customized) on-premise versions for free. Their standard 14-day free trial refers only to their SaaS solution.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Senior Business Development Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2019

"Modern business dashboards at your fingertips"

Vorteile: I’m just a “viewer” in datapine. That means that my colleague added me on his account and I got
access to various dashboards covering different business development topics such as marketing and
sales. I didn’t do the analysis or created the dashboards on my own, but simply used the final
dashboards. What I like is the visual interface which is quite simple but powerful, the possibility to
access dashboards from anywhere no matter the device (I use it on my tablet a lot), no matter
where I’m located – at the office, at home or in meetings. My favorite dashboard options are the
filters and drill-downs: I can easily filter all the data I’m interested in and drill into pieces of
information to answer all the specific questions I might have and take a closer look at what
happened at some point in time. The access to these dashboards made my day-to-day work way
more effective.

Nachteile: As I didn’t set up the dashboard and I’m currently just a viewer, I’m not sure how complicated the
set up was. I can only say that working with the final dashboard is quite convenient and saves me a
lot of time.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Dan E.
Founder & CEO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2018

"Far exceeded by any competitor"

Vorteile: data importing system. Once upon a time they had a product that worked.

Nachteile: Their product at one point was competitive but little has changed over the years except for their ever-increasing pricing. Tableau and Power BI is far more powerful, cheaper and easier to use. Be wary, they require 4 months notice just to cancel their contract. Give them anything less and they will renew you automatically for another two years. (unheard of)

von datapine an 27.9.2019

Thanks for your review! We're very sorry if you encountered difficulties while using our software since we want to make sure each customer receives the best possible service and experience. We're constantly improving our UX, also by listening to our customers' feedback which is extremely important in the current and future development of our product. We're dedicated to offer a truly self-service tool, and regularly develop new features, such as our recent self-service predictive analytics, somehow unique within the market. Our software has changed in the last years, but the focus on our customers is always one of our priorities, therefore it's quite a misfortune that you didn't reach out to us before your cancellation.

We also try to deliver our contracts with clear termination time and we advise each customer to contact us if there are any doubts. In your specific case, the longer cancellation time was because of a 2-year contract, that included pricing discounts as well.

• Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Projektleiter
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"Easy integration, great support & powerful features"

Vorteile: The initial integration of our data sources was way easier than expected. We use their
(optional) data warehouse, that increased our querying and analyzing speed a lot. In general, their
product is stable and reliable. We never had any critical issue in 1.5 years. From the users / viewers
within our company I just received positive feedback, especially about their interactive dashboards.

Nachteile: They develop quite many new features or extend the functioning of existing ones. However,
the announcement of these updates is not always in a timely manner.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2020
Talent Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2019

"Actionable Insights for HR"

Vorteile: Working in HR means using various channels to support internal employees and hiring the best possible candidates. We needed a powerful tool that is able to put all of our data under a single roof and provide us with up to date, most valuable information. We set up 2 core processes: creating live dashboards and automated reports. I’m not an analyst but the ease of use made me believe that I actually am! Creating for example a recruiting dashboard is a simple and fast process if you know which KPIs to implement, and the reporting schedule takes just a few clicks. Each person in the department increased their productivity and our meetings are now filled with real-time data with an instant look in the past just by clicking on one of their dashboard options. Not to mention how much time we saved. I fully recommend datapine.

Nachteile: If you want to look at the dashboard on your mobile, you need to adjust the view in the desktop version.

• Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Managing Director/Owner
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.10.2019

"Perfect if you want fast results!"

Kommentare: I was able to set everything on a single screen, and everyone could interact with charts and graphs, directly ask questions, and stop thinking about report creation since datapine did it all automatically! This automation saved me at least 20h per week and we could focus on what matters the most - the data in front of us.

Vorteile: datapine exceeded my expectations in many ways. I was able to send weekly automated reports directly to my partner and managers, and each report had the information they needed, there was no overlapping data nor the confusion as with standard spreadsheets filled with numerous rows and columns. I had to select my KPIs, drag and drop them onto the dashboard, and select the interval of automatic reporting process (I choose weekly for our meetings).

Nachteile: It took me a while to get around all the features, but their customer service was very helpful to answer all my questions. I don't need (or use) SQL, but if I hire an analyst in the future, it's useful to know they also cover some advanced analytical features.

• Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Market Researcher
Marktforschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.8.2019

"Powerful Self-Service Analytics and Dashboard Reports"

Kommentare: In general, it made my reporting practices way more efficient and interactive, and I got really good feedback (internally and externally).

Vorteile: It's a great solution to build interactive dashboards that can be used for your (automated) reporting. I really like their drag & drop interface in the ‘Analyzer’, because it is intuitive to use. I had no real experience with BI tools before but most of the features I was able to explore on my own and otherwise, their support was always really helpful (as well as the tutorials). The dashboards itself have all the features I needed, and I saved a lot of time for my ongoing reports.

Nachteile: Actually, I was satisfied since day 1 of the trial and continued to use the tool on an ongoing basis. If you want to find something ‘bad’, there are some advanced analytics features where you need to know SQL. But I guess that’s the case for other BI tools as well.

• Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Clemens D.
Founder & Managing Director
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2017

"Great product!"

Kommentare: In the beginning the tool website was quite slow, but the steadily improved the service. Right now i'm super happy.

Vorteile: I like the usability of the product. The UI and UX is amazing, customer support is good and they are launching new features quite often.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Auszubildender
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"A true self service analytics solution"

Vorteile: As part of my training, I spent a few weeks in the controlling department. There I was in
contact with BI tools for the first time. One of our analysts gave me a short demo and afterwards I
started with my own analyses. Of course, they were quite simple, but I really like the user interface
of datapine’s software. Even without any analytics knowledge I was able to visualize data and create
dashboards after a few hours.

Nachteile: Since I still have no further experience in the BI area, I can compare the software badly with
others.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Thomas M.
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2016

"Far better Money for Value than the Big Guys"

Kommentare: We are using datapine for live manamgent reporting directly from our various databases.
Once setup it saves a lot of manual reporting work and keeps everyone on the same level.

• Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Moritz H.
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2014

"Used in our dashboards and board decks on a day to day basis"

Kommentare: We implemented datapine to improve our management information process. Although we have good knowledge of retrieving data from databases (we build web driven software) we were amazed how helpful this tool was in supporting our management. Plugging together sales and production data and aggregating them into KPIs to measure our business success took us initially about 15 minutes. We now use datapine for our dashboards and board decks on a day to day basis. Imo one of the best user experiences you will find out there in this kind of domain!

• Bewertet am 17.11.2014
Thomas M.
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2015

"Best KPI Tool in the market"

Kommentare: If you want to revolutionize your business practices, then datapine is the tool to do it. Use the insights you get the most out of your BI setup. It'll keep you on top of your work and even makes data visualization fun.

• Bewertet am 17.2.2015
Robert U.
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2015

" Outstanding KPI Tool"

Kommentare: It blows me away every time. Quality BI tool, easy to pick up, highly secure and crunches data like a boss. I heartily recommended!

• Bewertet am 17.3.2015
Matt F.
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2015

"A great way to gather and monitor data"

Kommentare: Great data visualization tool that makes it easy to gather a business's most important data and keep tabs on it.

• Bewertet am 26.4.2015