Perfect if you want fast results!

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Managing Director/Owner
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was able to set everything on a single screen, and everyone could interact with charts and graphs, directly ask questions, and stop thinking about report creation since datapine did it all automatically! This automation saved me at least 20h per week and we could focus on what matters the most - the data in front of us.

Vorteile: datapine exceeded my expectations in many ways. I was able to send weekly automated reports directly to my partner and managers, and each report had the information they needed, there was no overlapping data nor the confusion as with standard spreadsheets filled with numerous rows and columns. I had to select my KPIs, drag and drop them onto the dashboard, and select the interval of automatic reporting process (I choose weekly for our meetings).

Nachteile: It took me a while to get around all the features, but their customer service was very helpful to answer all my questions. I don't need (or use) SQL, but if I hire an analyst in the future, it's useful to know they also cover some advanced analytical features.

Powerful Self-Service Analytics and Dashboard Reports

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Market Researcher
Marktforschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In general, it made my reporting practices way more efficient and interactive, and I got really good feedback (internally and externally).

Vorteile: It's a great solution to build interactive dashboards that can be used for your (automated) reporting. I really like their drag & drop interface in the ‘Analyzer’, because it is intuitive to use. I had no real experience with BI tools before but most of the features I was able to explore on my own and otherwise, their support was always really helpful (as well as the tutorials). The dashboards itself have all the features I needed, and I saved a lot of time for my ongoing reports.

Nachteile: Actually, I was satisfied since day 1 of the trial and continued to use the tool on an ongoing basis. If you want to find something ‘bad’, there are some advanced analytics features where you need to know SQL. But I guess that’s the case for other BI tools as well.

Great product!

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Clemens D.
Founder & Managing Director
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In the beginning the tool website was quite slow, but the steadily improved the service. Right now i'm super happy.

Vorteile: I like the usability of the product. The UI and UX is amazing, customer support is good and they are launching new features quite often.

Far exceeded by any competitor

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Dan E.
Founder & CEO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: data importing system. Once upon a time they had a product that worked.

Nachteile: Their product at one point was competitive but little has changed over the years except for their ever-increasing pricing. Tableau and Power BI is far more powerful, cheaper and easier to use. Be wary, they require 4 months notice just to cancel their contract. Give them anything less and they will renew you automatically for another two years. (unheard of)

von datapine an 27.9.2019

Thanks for your review! We're very sorry if you encountered difficulties while using our software since we want to make sure each customer receives the best possible service and experience. We're constantly improving our UX, also by listening to our customers' feedback which is extremely important in the current and future development of our product. We're dedicated to offer a truly self-service tool, and regularly develop new features, such as our recent self-service predictive analytics, somehow unique within the market. Our software has changed in the last years, but the focus on our customers is always one of our priorities, therefore it's quite a misfortune that you didn't reach out to us before your cancellation.

We also try to deliver our contracts with clear termination time and we advise each customer to contact us if there are any doubts. In your specific case, the longer cancellation time was because of a 2-year contract, that included pricing discounts as well.

Far better Money for Value than the Big Guys

Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Thomas M.

Kommentare: We are using datapine for live manamgent reporting directly from our various databases.
Once setup it saves a lot of manual reporting work and keeps everyone on the same level.

Used in our dashboards and board decks on a day to day basis

Bewertet am 17.11.2014
Moritz H.

Kommentare: We implemented datapine to improve our management information process. Although we have good knowledge of retrieving data from databases (we build web driven software) we were amazed how helpful this tool was in supporting our management. Plugging together sales and production data and aggregating them into KPIs to measure our business success took us initially about 15 minutes. We now use datapine for our dashboards and board decks on a day to day basis. Imo one of the best user experiences you will find out there in this kind of domain!

Best KPI Tool in the market

Bewertet am 17.2.2015
Thomas M.

Kommentare: If you want to revolutionize your business practices, then datapine is the tool to do it. Use the insights you get the most out of your BI setup. It'll keep you on top of your work and even makes data visualization fun.

Outstanding KPI Tool

Bewertet am 17.3.2015
Robert U.

Kommentare: It blows me away every time. Quality BI tool, easy to pick up, highly secure and crunches data like a boss. I heartily recommended!

A great way to gather and monitor data

Bewertet am 26.4.2015
Matt F.

Kommentare: Great data visualization tool that makes it easy to gather a business's most important data and keep tabs on it.