Powerful Self-Service Analytics and Dashboard Reports

Bewertet am 26.8.2019
Market Researcher
Marktforschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In general, it made my reporting practices way more efficient and interactive, and I got really good feedback (internally and externally).

Vorteile: It's a great solution to build interactive dashboards that can be used for your (automated) reporting. I really like their drag & drop interface in the ‘Analyzer’, because it is intuitive to use. I had no real experience with BI tools before but most of the features I was able to explore on my own and otherwise, their support was always really helpful (as well as the tutorials). The dashboards itself have all the features I needed, and I saved a lot of time for my ongoing reports.

Nachteile: Actually, I was satisfied since day 1 of the trial and continued to use the tool on an ongoing basis. If you want to find something ‘bad’, there are some advanced analytics features where you need to know SQL. But I guess that’s the case for other BI tools as well.

Great product!

Bewertet am 21.11.2017
Clemens D.
Founder & Managing Director
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In the beginning the tool website was quite slow, but the steadily improved the service. Right now i'm super happy.

Vorteile: I like the usability of the product. The UI and UX is amazing, customer support is good and they are launching new features quite often.

Far exceeded by any competitor

Bewertet am 10.9.2018
Dan E.
Founder & CEO
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: data importing system. Once upon a time they had a product that worked.

Nachteile: Their product at one point was competitive but little has changed over the years except for their ever-increasing pricing. Tableau and Power BI is far more powerful, cheaper and easier to use. Be wary, they require 4 months notice just to cancel their contract. Give them anything less and they will renew you automatically for another two years. (unheard of)

Far better Money for Value than the Big Guys

Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Thomas M.

Kommentare: We are using datapine for live manamgent reporting directly from our various databases.
Once setup it saves a lot of manual reporting work and keeps everyone on the same level.

Used in our dashboards and board decks on a day to day basis

Bewertet am 17.11.2014
Moritz H.

Kommentare: We implemented datapine to improve our management information process. Although we have good knowledge of retrieving data from databases (we build web driven software) we were amazed how helpful this tool was in supporting our management. Plugging together sales and production data and aggregating them into KPIs to measure our business success took us initially about 15 minutes. We now use datapine for our dashboards and board decks on a day to day basis. Imo one of the best user experiences you will find out there in this kind of domain!

Best KPI Tool in the market

Bewertet am 17.2.2015
Thomas M.

Kommentare: If you want to revolutionize your business practices, then datapine is the tool to do it. Use the insights you get the most out of your BI setup. It'll keep you on top of your work and even makes data visualization fun.

Outstanding KPI Tool

Bewertet am 17.3.2015
Robert U.

Kommentare: It blows me away every time. Quality BI tool, easy to pick up, highly secure and crunches data like a boss. I heartily recommended!

A great way to gather and monitor data

Bewertet am 26.4.2015
Matt F.

Kommentare: Great data visualization tool that makes it easy to gather a business's most important data and keep tabs on it.