Brilliant Directories Erfahrungen

Über Brilliant Directories

Kostengünstige All-in-one-Lösung zur Optimierung des Website-Managements, der Mitgliedsbeiträge, des E-Mail-Marketings und mehr. Probiere eine Demo aus!

Erfahre mehr über Brilliant Directories

Additional features or services integrated in the system, offers extra marketable strength for the client if one looks from the business point of view.

I'll let you know once I open it to the world. I haven't tested it with the real members yet.

Bewertungen zu Brilliant Directories

Brilliant Directories hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 650 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brilliant Directories bereits verwendet?

Tess
Tess
Physician in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

The Perfect Directory Builder Software for the Non-Techie Newbie!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've never built a directory or listing site before but when I finished, I was so impressed with my work that I couldn't even believe I built what I was looking at! If I had blog content already completed, I literally could have launched the first night I first started working with the software.

I love this software because it is easy to use and has the perfect format for building an online directory. It is also easy to customize and personalize. I didn't have to know anything about what a directory should have as they've included everything. All that's missing is your original content.

I prefer front-end builders. I normally use Divi, Elementor, Blocksy, etc and I can move so much quicker. It took me a while to finish which was due to the constant flipping to the front to evaluate my work.

Nigel
CEO in Guatemala

Great software for Directory builders and membership sites.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The number one choice for directory software. I've been looking for a suitable directory software for some time.
The only viable alternatives to Brilliant directories are either way too expensive or WordPress based.
For me, WordPress is simply too risky to use for a business making money unless you are a WordPress ace or employ someone else to manage it.
I've had numerous bad experiences with WordPress and would rather spend my time making money than messing around with tricky software. Also my last WordPress site got hacked badly.
So, Brilliant directories is a no Brainer due to the security of Saas and ease of use.
I bought a comprehensive package, because if your serious about using the product, it has all the features you need with a generous member limit and the necessary bandwidth.
Navigating the software is very simple and the options for set up are comprehensive. I like the payment gateway features included and the way that I can set up the membership plans for my website.
I'll be interested to see what future features will be added, but make no mistake, this is not a new solopreneur startup as many thousands of businesses are already running on BD. Therefore the risk is negligible
It's 5 stars from me! Recommended.

It's Saas based and very easy to get started with.

There are some confusing plans to choose from. It's not cheap, but it could be worse. At the end of the day, you get what you you like pay for!

Bruce
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Overall Good but Functionally Lacking

Kommentare: I rated overall low because after a year and a half we still don't have full functionality. Our issue is with the built in Payment gateway. Though my present state of our directory I should have realized would be an issue because when I bought the directory Dennis had to invoice me through "PayPal" as the payment gateway would not process any of my cards, not once but twice. When we first bought it was monthly, then I bought the life time and each time my payment would not process through the directory payment gateway. Only though PayPal was I able to make payment. I had a number of potential members complain about the same. We had to stop taking membership. I brought this issue up to BD and they said they were looking into it. Then in December 2014 they announced integration of WHMCS into the directory. Here it is June 25th, 2015 still no WHMCS integration. I joined or bought BD in December 2013. I have thousands of dollars invested and cannot count the number of man hours invested. Only to be held up by the inability to take PayPal payments for membership. Customer service keeps telling me they are working on it and will notify me when implemented. In all fairness I believe BD has great potential but functionally can be lacking because, I believe, they have made it to good, if there is such a thing. Given we cannot get into the back end it is hard to evaluate, my IT person said WHMCS integration shouldn't be that complicated given all the other functions within the directory itself. He said setting up a PayPal gateway shouldn't be that complicated but because we are limited to access to the back end of the directory our hands are tied. I have said this before. Looking good and being good is two different things! This customer has had about enough of being told it's coming. Six months now!

Antwort von Brilliant Directories

Hi Bruce, Thank you for your message and your feedback. We always appreciate it. We are sorry for any frustration related to the payment processing aspect of the software. Because of great feedback like yours, our internal development team has dedicated July as "Payment Gateway Month" We know that not being able to connect your own gateway may have hindered your ability to grow even faster. We are going to spend the entire month of July completing the payment processing features of the software so that you and other partners can easily integrate your own payment processing provider. We want to make things right and thank you for sharing your experience here on Capterra. We will be sure to notify everyone with a company newsletter once the new payment processing features are working so that you may connect your own payment gateway to your directory. Thank you again and we wish you great success with your directory website. Thank you. Warm regards, Brilliant Directories

April
Publisher in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great and Comprehensive Software for Building a Directory!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Brilliant has been great so far. I love that there is a huge knowledgebase filled with articles and videos to help users create and enhance their directory websites. There is also a large and helpful community of users and Brilliant Directories staff members to help along the way.

I am impressed with how customizable Brilliant Directories is and how easy it is to create and manage a professional directory website. I love the huge library of add-ons which allows Brilliant Directories users to create a website that meets their specific needs and use cases. Also, the incorporation of customer feedback into developing a mature product is obvious and just one of Brilliant Directories' many strengths. Brilliant Directories makes it fairly easy to create a directory website that looks fantastic and functions well.

I haven't been using Brilliant Directories for a long time. But, so far there's not much that I don't like about the platform. In the past, I would have said that I'd like to see Brilliant Directories prioritize the ability to connect with other software. But that appears to be changing/improving very soon with the continued development of the API.

Andrew
Director in UK

Great system from start to finish

ease of use ease of deployment pricing good developer marketplace

dynamic category layers client reporting on profile activity banner ad monetization limited

Director of Compliance in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stop Looking Elsewhere

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: When it comes to building a membership site or a professional services directory, the range of options available is staggering. But if you've made it this page or have reviewed what Brilliant Directories offers, then look no further. You'll only be wasting more time. Brilliant Directories is a breeze to work with and the results look spectacular. Its feature set is ample, and the organization of its admin center and dashboard is first rate. Everything is layed out in a meaningful way, and the buttons and sections are labeled in plain English. No baffling technobabble and TONS of help videos that walk you through each process so you know exactly what to do. The support staff is awesome, being as friendly as they are helpful. Once you've done research in every other area, you'll quickly see the quality and passion behind this teams product and service. If you're looking to serve any professional niche with a membership site or experts directory, BD provides exactly what you want for the best results.

The look and stable feel of the platform immediately spells quality of development; the organization of the back end is well thought out; the features enabling the selling of digital downloads, emailing, coupon codes, levels of membership; private member chat, and click-to-call... there's little that's lacking from the package or from available plugin-in functions.

Initial storage and bandwidth allotments seem to be on the low side, but they know the numbers and assure us that most people never come close to or exceed those levels. Upgrades are always available if needed.

Karen
Owner in Kanada

BD is addictive as potato chips

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Been a BD User over 6 years, own 6 sites, sold a lot as an Appsumo Affiliate

Ease of use, and templates that are pre made

Wish it was more retail adaptable for members selling products

Edgar
CEO in Mexiko

BrilliantDirectories is Sencillo de usar

BrilliantDirectories is Sencillo de usar

I am using it in Spanish language, so I had to translate several texts

Enrico
Enrico
CoFounder in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best investments made.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Great so far.

Training for setup is awesome. I love to understand what I purchased.

Because it has a lot of features you need to hire or learn how to do it correctly. This is not a con because you're getting more for the budget

Zachary
Zachary
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Need it

Kommentare: Game changer

Needed this’ very easy to Use and fast to go live

Some of the ui is clunky But that’s about it

Mark
MD in UK

The Membership Directory Builder "On Red Bull & Steroids"

Kommentare: Brilliant Directories was recommended to us & after reading many positive reviews we decided to give it a trial & very pleased we did. We found the scale of the software a little overwhelming at first, but after digging in we carved out a way for BD to give us the functionality our business idea required. (Developer Licence Advised) Depending on your needs BD may not do exactly what you want right out of the gate, but should you have a clear vision of what you aim to build & wish to achieve then BD is the best platform we have came across on our travels.

The sheer number of possibilities offered within the BD platform is quite mind boggling, in fact, mind blowing when choosing the VIP"Add Ons". BD has the flexibility to build either a vertical exact match, broad base or local directory. Support is "on the ball" & your questions are answered swiftly. Fortnightly webinars (often recorded) & an active FB Group also help to provide a comprehensive all round support package for members. Most features you would expect to see in a modern online directory are either already baked in or available as modular addons.

As new users to Brilliant Directories we felt that a short onboarding call could have been offered to help guide us through the maze of features. Although lots of video, webinar & responsive helpdesk support is available, nothing really beats being able to ask an expert directly. (FYI Paid coaching is available.) There is a fairly steep learning curve if you want to maximise your BD install. At the time of writing this review BD does not support any of the popular integration hubs, but Zapier is due to come online soon & hopefully this will pave the way for many others too. (Pably, Integromat, Konnectzit, Sync Spider etc)

Martyn
Business Owner in UK

I Didn’t Think It Could Be Done – How Wrong I Was

Kommentare: Some of my previous directory software had some features but were either not very well supported, were not reliable or were out of date. Brilliant Directories look after and update every single feature-packed section of their platform which is very encouraging. Support is very fast and knowledable.

I’ve been ‘looking’ at running a directory for some time now. Using Wordpress, JVZoo and Warrior Plus products and services but NONE have given a satisfactory result. My local community enjoyed my local website for a number of years but it never really turned into something I was planning to do with it. Other directories I’ve managed suffered from lack of support or even the vendors going out of business. So, I needed a format from a vendor I could trust that had first class support in place, a reliable website with an engine that was updated regularly and, also, had to be easy to use. I didn’t think it could be done but, how wrong I was … enter Brilliant Directories. Absolutely everything one could wish for seemed to be included in their offering. Getting started was a breeze as everything is laid out in a sensible order with help every step of the way via text documents with images and or short training videos. I needed to contact support on occasions and they got back to me in a timely manner which did impress me. I now have a clear roadmap to how I can monetise all the features that Brilliant Directories brings to the table. Yes, it’s a big deal to get from starting to the finished article and it won’t be done overnight but, the way everything is presented inside each directory makes it so straightforward and intuitive that any of the usual roadblocks are simply not there. I’m pleased that I came across this software (and the vendor as their track record has b

Some features are niggly to set up but not because of Brilliant Directories but places like the Google developers section and Facebook Apps which are very complex for a non-techie person. However Brilliant Directories had text and image help files and videos on each step so softened the frustration. Also, support were able to step in to help very quickly.

Dr. Virginia
Dr. Virginia
Founder & CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our Search is Finally Over!

Kommentare: Overall, it has been an excellent experience with the Brilliant Directories team. I had many questions and found a lot of my answers in their very active Facebook group. They were very quick to answer all of my questions when I reached out to the team or support. This is literally one of the most comprehensive association/director/membership platforms available and you can have it up and running in a few hours. It is a game-changer for us since we've tried many other options.

We love the fact that with Brilliant Directories, anyone can have their site up and running ready to accept new embers within a day. This is a mature, robust platform with outstanding features. Our use case is an association with a multi-tiered member directory. After testing the site, we found that Brilliant Directors meets and exceeds our goals. The platform offers many features we had not thought of that will add great value and help us scale quickly. We like the fact that everything is built within the platform and the user interface is pretty good, especially compared to the competition.

A few of the feature limits, like storage, are potentially a bit low if the site membership grows significant, which is the goal. Fortunately, they have add-ons at affordable prices so the features can grow in pace with the site.

Sandy
President in USA

Brilliant Directories: A Brilliant, Outstanding Company!!!

Kommentare: Another major factor in our decision to go with Brilliant Directories was that they provide the most support on the plant! You get helpful videos from some of the best business directory experts in the US. It's is like going to BD university. Their online help universe gets you the answers you need immediately. Also, if you are still struggling, you can get help by submitting a ticket. The customer support people are great! Also, their Facebook page has a very active community that shares ideas and is there to help you 24/7. If you are looking for the whole package, killer software, great support, and an active community that is there to help you reach your goals, seriously consider Brilliant Directories as your online solution. You won't regret it.

When we first starting researching directory software, we spent a few months looking at various options in the marketplace. Since we were working with major companies in every market, It was very important that the platform be very stable, be loaded with features, and be bug-free. It needed to be solid, day one. We read all the reviews, tried all the free trials, and finally made our decision. After extensive evaluation, the Brilliant Directory product easily won the competition. Brilliant Directories is a "World Class" product. It's rich in features. Really, it has more features than any other platform. And the best part, it all works! Unlike other software, that can be buggy, the Brilliant Directory works the first time. And if you are having setup issues, their customer care people can help you get up and running quickly. Also, if you can run Microsoft Office programs like Word or Powerpoint, you can set up a Brilliant Directory Website. There is nothing to code. And unlike other products, you won't have to spend thousands of dollars paying your IT people to try to make some other buggy directory software work properly. If you've ever struggled for days or even weeks with second-class software to get it running right, you will appreciate how simple they have made the software to the end-user. It's easy it is to get up and running in a few hours! That right, hours, not days or weeks.

We really don't have any major or minor complaints about the software. I was expecting that something so complex, with tons of features, would be a nightmare to set up and run. I expect problems. It ended up being really easy. Most of it is was automatic. Like all high-quality software products like iPhones, or Microsoft 365, the Brilliant Directories software is elegant, solid, and VERY user-friendly. This is the one to beat!

Frank

If You Demand the Best - Look No Further

Kommentare: AS far as a business relationship goes, I have never been treated more professionally by any other company that I have dealt with online. I feel appreciated, respected, and valued as a long-time customer. The integrity of everyone that I have dealt with over the years is beyond reproach. The personal attention I always receive and effort put forth to do the best they can by their clients is unsurpassed. I cannot speak highly enough about their complete professionalism.

My directories have become the backbone of my business. The years that I have invested in learning how to maximize the constantly growing list of features and expanded capabilities have made my investment in the BD platform one of the most solid business decisions I have ever made in my inline career. Knowing that my search for the perfect platform to use as a foundation on which to build my business has allowed me to grow and prosper in a fiercely competitive marketplace.

The inability to build high-end landing pages that render beautifully in mobile view. While there have been improvements in this area, there is still a long way to go. I hope capability gets serious attention in the new year.

Steve
Steve
Manager in Malta

These guys are truly passionate about letting normal people own productive and customisable websites

Kommentare: I managed to create a website which allows me to work from home and make some extra money to help with the bills. I created a top-notch website with no knowledge of programming or coding, thanks to the great work done behind the scenes by everyone involved with Brilliant Directories. They are truly passionate about their work, and it shows.

My previous website built by another company started falling to pieces due to the fact that the programmers wanted to charge me an arm and a leg for every comma or full stop I needed to add. I could not do any alterations myself, even though they had promised that I would own the code. In the end, I lost all my google rankings and it became ineffective. I was about to lose all my members and 3 years of hard work. I am so glad that after some research, I found this great company who ticked all the boxes of my requirements. First, I wanted to be able to customise all the site pages. Not just the design features. I needed to be able to create new customised pages, in order to allow me to develop my original concept. As well, I wanted this flexibility to be able to keep the website relevant as time went by. Secondly, I wanted to have a support team which is expert and dedicated to this site. The main clincher is that the support is included for free with the package you buy, and not charged separately for every minor issue one will invariably encounter along the way. The exception to this is when you need to do some major changes which will affect the whole system. The job you require is quoted by select programmers, who do a great job. The forte of brilliant directories is their amazing documentation, video tutorials and the Webinar Wednesdays. Go through these and you can learn how to manage your site inside and out. They hold nothing back. Cannot thank them enough.

Even though Brilliant Directories offer website templates for most types of businesses, varying from Yellow pages type, to Real Estate to Events to Jobs, if you have a website concept that doesn't fit exactly into a template, then you need to do some customisation. For this you need to pay extra. The learning curve increases the more different your concept varies from the templates. There are so many possibilities with this software, that you can never really master it all, especially if you have no coding knowledge like myself. However, considering the low entry fee, and that most businesses are covered by the templates, then the chance of any major software customisation you might need are minimal. Anyway, to their credit, they are constantly updating the basic structure with new functions and this is decreasing the need of customisation.

Doris

Brilliant and Caring!!!!

Kommentare: I'm grateful that I found brilliant directories, the fact that the support team is so patient, understanding, and eager to help my business grow is amazing. I feel like I not only found a great product, but I'm a part of a business family that's down to earth, and genuinely want my business to be successful. I'll never forget what Jason did for me, for anyone to take the time to give valuable help and advice at no cost says a lot to me about that person's character. I'm just so thankful to have found a company that's not all about just making a quick buck off of you, but that really wants to see your business succeed. Thank you so much Jason, and the entire support team, you guys are AWESOME!!!!!

I like most about this product is the ease of the video tutorials, and the prompt response from the support teams, they really helped me set up my directory with minimal stress.

I don't like that I'm not able to understand the development side of the software. Things that I'd like to implement into my site I'm not able to, because I don't know how to read codes, and scripts.

Antwort von Brilliant Directories

Hi Doris. We can't thank you enough for your amazing feedback. We're thrilled that you've been successful with the software. Regarding the major customizations that may require some coding, we hear your complaints. This is our development teams number one priority at the moment. We truly do appreciate your honest review. It's what helps us continue to improve the software for our amazing users like yourself :)

Victoria
Founder in USA
, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good software, but must know HTML, CSS and Javascript to get the full benefit

Kommentare: There was definitely a learning curve with this software. I was not aware that so much HTML knowledge was necessary. Even the support is answered in a way that tells you to go in and change some HTML, which I think is misleading. I am not that knowledgeable in programming languages and I'm finding it difficult to go in and make some of the changes I need to make. The term 'widget' is also misleading. I'm sure the designers/creators know that many of us are coming from WordPress and for the most part, their widgets do not need extensive editing via HTML to do what you need. With BD, there is no WYSIWYG editor for the widgets which makes it nearly impossible to get the widget to do the things you need unless you hire a developer, which brings me back to some of the features being misleading. If you are like me and running a one-person show, you will not be able to pay thousands or even hundreds of dollars to get a widget to display differently, something that should be easily editable via a WYSIWYG editor. Also, searching for which widget controls what is confusing, even when viewing your website as an admin. I think this is powerful software and I can appreciate the time spent developing it, however I think more consideration needs to be given to those who are not developers. It's only fair.

I like the payment features, especially the fact that members can upgrade their plan on their own. I also like that the software comes with payment processing built right in. The geolocation is also a great feature.

As I stated above, too much programming knowledge is needed to get the full use of the software. I think future updates need to address this issue and help make it more user-friendly. Also, it is difficult sometimes to find where you need to go to make certain updates - the section titles are not clear.

Antwort von Brilliant Directories

Hi Victoria, thanks so much for your feedback! The Brilliant Directories platform was designed so that anyone, despite their experience level with HTML or CSS, can successfully launch and manage a directory website. While more complex edits and customizations do require the editing of some HTML or CSS, the majority of the website settings are either point-and-click or drag-and-drop. We truly do value your input and will be sure to keep your suggestions in mind for our future updates. Many of our upcoming updates do reflect your suggestions to incorporate even more point-and-click options that don't require any HTML or CSS knowledge. We love hearing what our users have to say so that we can continue making the platform even more easy to use. Thanks for the review!

PAUL
MANAGER in Neuseeland

The only Directory platform you'll want or need...

Kommentare: I wanted to open an online directory and did my research online. I didn't have alot of money or time and wanted something easy to setup without hours and dollars spent customising as i'm a perfectionist. Enter BrilliantDirectories.com I paid their comparatively tiny fee and placed the directory theme on my domain. The default theme is good but the ability to edit it is very easy so I spent a while changing the theme to my liking. The SEO,features and everything required to run an online directory are included and I imported some businesses very easily. Note , their admin shows a 10GB LIMIT but this can be ignored , I went over the limit of data but BD allow this so there are no limitations when using BrilliantDirectories. The site is currently live at PURELOCAL.com.au and it is great. I highly suggest purchasing the lifetime licence , 1 domain lifetime licence is what I got but am considering spending a little more to get lifetime licences for 5 domains. Their server appears to have constant uptime and all server/ftp/etc edits can be done including htaccess , gzip , ssl , security , optimisation , etc. There is 1 other service offering the same .. service..which I viewed online but their default themes were ugly and their prices higher. In terms of support with your BD site - they have an online forum and ticket system which will answer your questions within 1-2 days. Because they are popular they answer alot of support tickets therefore I wouldn't demand an immediate answer as your request takes 1-2 days to investigate and aptly respond to. All you need to perfect or edit the design of your BD store is a mediocre knowledge of CSS - but if you're not computer savvy at all , you'll still be able to run your own great looking online directory... I'm rating BrilliantDirectories a 4.9/5 ... if you're a user of BD and require my help with something , please contact me through PURELOCAL AUSTRALIA. All the best and best of luck with your BD site! PAUL

AFFORDABLE EASY TO USE NO COMPETITION GOOD TECHNICAL SUPPORT HIGH QUALITY TEMPLATES GOOD SEO RELIABLE SERVERS ALL BASES COVERED HIGHLY CUSTOMISABLE

NO CONS THAT COME TO MIND

Antwort von Brilliant Directories

Hi Paul, Thanks so much for the stunning review - we're glad your directory has taken off without a hitch! We understand how important good tech support is to our customers. We typically respond to tickets within 1 business day, though we do appreciate your understanding if it takes slightly longer. Our team is always just a click away to help make your dream website a reality. Cheers!

Susan
Founder in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Confused by support emails and options

Kommentare: Have been getting regular emails about support. One that arrived the other day said would cost $2000. to set up my website, and want to know, how much of a setup is that? Will you find an appropriate template?
Set colors?
Upload my logo?
Discuss with me and set options for membership levels? Discuss with me and upload categories from plan? Can you send me any links from websites you did the setup and they went live? In addition I recall asking for basic training but no one got back to me about a time to set that up. Instead I got an email to complete to get developer bids. Seems like I'm responding to your emails request for response, and not sure if anyone is actually reading them and responding... which leaves me confused. Hiring a developer may be too expensive for me. The other day I responded to one of your emails and attached the startup plan excel document and you said you could set up my website for $200. if that includes colorizing, choosing a template that will shine, communicating with me so categories and membership levels are good, my logo is uploaded and looking good on background and my site looks professional, and is truly ready to go... ready to sell... ready to use to look up local restaurants, etc. Great! Bottomline is if you can get me up and going, looking and working good for $200., will use my logo, and discuss with me how to manage the site, I would love to move ahead and do that, and want to know how to get that clarified and move forward. Right now I'm confused as to how to find out more details about the levels of support, what I really get (such as I have a domain at godaddy or hostgator so how does that work?), and seems when I do respond to your emails for support -- like I thought I booked a getting started session request -- yet no one got back to me with a response about actually setting up the training time. So am confused and want to forge ahead... otherwise... love you folks :) Thanks!

Antwort von Brilliant Directories

Hi Susan, Thank you for your message. We are always happy to help - especially if this is your first directory website with us. 99% of users can start customizing their sites with colors, images, text, membership levels and more after watching some of the GETTING STARTED video guides. Here's a link to find some easy video guides to show you how to set up all the aspects of your directory website. The first video is "WELCOME TO BRILLIANT DIRECTORIES": http://support.brilliantdirectories.com/support/solutions/articles/5000610378-welcome-to-brilliant-directories It shows first-time users some of the most basic features of the software. As always, please feel free to browse our Knowledge Base and join discussions in the community forums here: http://support.brilliantdirectories.com/support/discussions/5000044830 We wish you great success with your directory website. Help is just a click away! - Brilliant Directories

Jon

Great Value

Kommentare: Generally good ... I will say I haven't used it as much as I have hoped but ultimately that is on me ....

I really like the webinar Wednesdays when I have attended them, I will admit it has been a while but see the additional training as valuable. I find the software robust and while my website building skills are on the lower end I can usually figure out how to use the software, it might take me a little longer but ultimately I usually figure it out.

In some ways the same as my pros in that it can be somewhat difficult and overwhelming at times but that has to do more with my skill level but generally I find a way so not too much of a complaint here.

Ceslovas
Consultant in Litauen

Finally I have made a decision!

Kommentare: I have been looking for a platform for creating business software and its vendors directory. I analyzed many Word Press Directory Themes available on the market and decided not to compile my system from numerous plugins but to use integrated platform devoted for this purpose.
After comparing Market Grabber, eDirectory and Brilliant Directories platforms I have chosen the last one.
Pros:
2. Continually developing leads generating module.
Cons:
1. There is not possible to set up hierarchical structure for products feature.
2. Products rating and review functionality is missing.

1. Convenient directory structure. I will use Listing feature for Vendors and Product feature for software systems. 2. Continually developing leads generating module. 3. Perfectly developed users training and support system (videos, documentation, community forums').

1. There is not possible to set up hierarchical structure for products feature. 2. Products rating and review functionality is missing. 3. Not very flexible pricing setting system for different membership levels. It would be nice to set additional payments for every category and service area.

Antwort von Brilliant Directories

Hi Ceslovas. Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad you've found our training and support resources helpful. We are constantly adding new material to our Support Center to make sure our users have as many resources at their disposal as possible. I also appreciate the cons you laid out - these help us improve the software. Regarding the pricing system for your different members, while individual membership levels are limited to the pricing options you set for them, you can create more niche/specific membership levels for certain categories or service areas. You can then set different payment options for those - just another option :) Thank you again for your feedback!!

Luis
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Great Experience with Brilliant Directories

Kommentare: It has been exceptional, I love the videos like I told representative, I stay up late at night just watch them. They are great educational tools. The conference calls are great because you get to learn from other entrepreneurs from all over the world. I didn't have that experience with the other company., or maybe they didn't stress it enough as Brilliant directory does. The other great experience I had in the last few days, is the call that I get from the owners of Brilliant directory, representative a co-owner calls me to congratulate me on my site. That tells me that they are paying attention to what new business owners are doing, it tells me that they are not just for our money, but also for the success of our business. That is key!

I really don't know where to start. There are so many great features that brilliant Directories offer. I love the different themes and ideas that the Brilliant Directory provides for me and my company. I have been with E-directory for several years, and I sometimes feel that they don't want to be bothered, on the other hand, I get the feeling that the owners and staff of Brilliant Directory make me feel that if they don't help us to succeed they won't succeed. That is a great attitude to have in any business. At first, it bothered me about the 15 minutes call they grant us, but after 2 sessions with Representative, he was able to show me how to build my site in less than 15 minutes.

Cons I can't speak of any. I haven't had any bad experience as of yet I don't foresee any, they are very organized with their product, knowledge, and training.

Anupam
Anupam
Director in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing directory platform with rich set of features

Kommentare: We are a large institute with 1000s of private tutors. We wanted to showcase our member teachers and also encourage our students to review and rate them or hire them from our website after evaluating the profile of these teachers. For this purpose, brilliant directory comes extremely handy.

Most Impactful features: Membership management , automated emails at different stages of membership lifecycle, getleadmatched, SEO and there are many out of the box impactful features.

For the new bees with no technical background, learning curve can be little steep. But with the guide documents/videos for almost everything and very helpful support, this is not a major issue.

Cristina
Business Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software and Awesome costumer service but not efficient support

Kommentare: I signed up for the system because I can see the potential of the system but I am having difficulties in using more advanced setting due to lack of information and support.
3 stars for ease of Use and 1 star for Customer Support because it is easy mainly to do very basic things demonstrated with the videos provided.
It was very easy for me to understand how to implement the menu and add new items to the menu but when I asked support for my menu to be the same as Brilliant Directories demo it took a long time for me to have it done even though I sent the link to the demo the way I wanted. I received the link to the video showing how to manage the menus 3 times even though I was saying that I have learned that already. By now there are a lot of pending things that are not happening in terms of support. The ticket system is not efficient. It takes a lot of time for the ticket to be responded and when responded a lot of times is with another questions and your answer opens another ticket which takes even more time to be responded. Kelvin Vaughan is amazing and promptly responds every time you contact him.
A suggestion to improve the awesome service Kelvin provides as representative of Brilliant Directories would be someone in the support team who could take care of everything the client would need to just start right after signing up, because the support is deficient and is not giving the high level of service Kelvin represents and gives on a personal level.

I wrote in my feedback

Inefficient Customer support

Antwort von Brilliant Directories

Hi Cristina. Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We hear what you're saying and we will do everything we can to improve our customer support. Sometimes our support team gets a bit back logged when an influx of support tickets are submitted, but we are committed to our 24 hour-maximium response times. And while our users wait for a response, we do encourage them to browse our free support center which has hundreds of support documents and video tutorials, along with participating in our community forums. But I absolutely understand where you are coming from and we will be working to improve our customer support. We sincerely thank you for your honest feedback, it's what helps us make our product and support even better. Thank you!