Über Act!

Act! Premium hilft Ihnen, Ihre Produkte effektiver zu vermarkten, Ihre Verkaufszahlen zu steigern und Kundschaft fürs Leben zu gewinnen.

Erfahre mehr über Act!

This definitely makes it easier for remote teams. Integrated email marketing helps drive necessary demand visibility.

Very difficult to integrate with email server. Complicated email attachment.

Bewertungen zu Act!

3,4
3,8

Act! hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 757 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Act! bereits verwendet?

Rick
Rick
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ACT was the best back in the day

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Thomas
Thomas
President in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Act and old and reliable friend.

Kommentare: I have looked at other CRM packages and find they offer no great benefits.

It is easy to understand and use. You can add fields on any screen and it's user friendly.

Integration with exchange is unreliable. Support is spotty at best.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you, Thomas - we value your feedback and enjoy hearing that you find Act! intuitive and easy to use! We're sorry to hear that you've had some inferior support experiences and hope you'll give our team another try. We want to help and continually strive to improve our support and training resources.

Claire
Director in UK
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Feels like home

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Loving it so far - feels like coming home.

I used ACT! for nearly 20 years in my previous role and when I went freelance I really missed it but thought it was not affordable. I am now so busy I really needed to get organised and I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable it actually is. It only really needs to save me one hour a month to give me more than return on investment - and it did that on day 1!

I made a silly error uploading and couldn't figure out how to undo so I shall be calling on the onboarding team for help.

vor 3 Wochen

We are so happy to have you back, Claire, and thrilled to hear that Act! is already saving you time and helping you organize your business. We wish you the very best with your freelance business! How exciting!

Lance
Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Act, Functional for small business but is showing its age

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We have deployed and supported ACT for small business customers for many years. It serves basic CRM functionality well enough for very small business, but it is feeling dated compared to other offerings even with the latest webUI. Most of our customers have not taken advantage of the email marketing features, so can't speak to that.

Serves basic CRM needs for small business.

interface feels dated compared to other offerings, it does not feel like a modern CRM. If you're a long time user of ACT, you'll be ok with this, otherwise I don't know that I can recommend ACT to new users.

vor 2 Monaten

We are sorry to hear that Act! feels dated to you Lance and we would like to encourage you to check out Act! Premium Cloud with continuous updates, feature additions, and UI/UX improvements.

Matthew
Marketing Director in UK
Chemikalien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All in One CRM for Sales & Marketing Teams

Kommentare: Very good, ideal for storing contacts, opportunities and making use of grouping contacts for marketing emails - a nice function.

Main features are easy to use such as adding companies and contacts. Lots of training videos available.

Some features feel a bit clunky but this could be a system issue rather than the software itself.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Matthew, It's great to hear that you're enjoying Act!'s combined CRM and marketing automation features and using it to manage your contacts and opportunities and easily segment them for email communications. We love hearing from our customers and greatly appreciate your feedback!

Paul
CEO and President in USA
Pharmazeutika, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ACT! Excellence

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been using ACT for over 30 years and have recommended it to hundreds of people and companies.

It literally runs all aspects of my life seamlessly. The recent upgrade was assisted by your technician, [sensitive content hidden]. I have been resisting an upgrade for years (I think I was on 20 because I was concerned of a failure during the process. He was outstanding and to sum up my impression of him in succinctly: very Patient, very intelligent and very knowledgeable

Nothing

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you Paul, for taking the time to leave this review. It's so great to hear that Act! is helping you manage a wide range of activities! We'd love to learn more about your business and highlight it on our Success Story webpage and social channels! If you'd like to share your Act! Success Story, it's easy - just paste this link into your browser to get started. We hope to hear from you! Thanks again for sharing and we wish continued success to you! https://www.act.com/success-stories/

General Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good As A Contact Manager, Not As A 2020 CRM

Kommentare: ACT! was very helpful in moving our business forward at a time where we mainly needed to focus on contact management. Now that I need a true CRM, there are better alternatives for us.

I used ACT daily for years. It works well as a contact manager and can help track email conversions through an Outlook plugin.

The program lacks the advanced functionality you would expect with a modern day customer relationship management software. The design is also extremely dated.

Cassandra
Forschung, Selbstständig

Beware! Do Not Purchase this Product! Waste of Time!!!

Kommentare: I had a horrible experience. I paid for ACT standard ($40). Features such as call list and hot sheets were not available although it was it came as a stand feature on their website. This web-based software had the following problems:
1. Uploading contacts from CSV file.
2. Marketing automation does not give a call list.
3. Bounce backs and unsubscribes are very difficult to find.
4. The features that are touted for ACT! CRM standard did not exist.
I cancelled the subscription after 1 week. The sales office said that I would have access until February 11, 2021. One day after my cancellation, I could not access my data. I called sales, then technical support and stay on the telephone for 35 minutes to get the issue resolved. After I finally gained entry, my email campaign had disappeared. Save yourself some time and heart ache. Do not use this software.

There is nothing good or helpful about this software.

The trial is not really a trial because you cannot see how their marketing automation works.

Derek
President in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Critical Act! program

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: With the exception of updates or new versions, it is the best program on the market.

East of use. Have used it since it was just ACT and not a version. Kept all of my records for at least the last 25 years.

When an update or new version is implemented, it is rarely a smooth transition. Normally can take between a day or a month to get things straightened out correctly. Each time we need to have technical support help us out. If it is a good tech, the process is smooth. If not, normally we just need to call back. Forget chat, just wastes time.

vor 2 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback, Derek, and value our longtime customers. Thank you for being a customer for over 25 years and for taking the time to leave this review!

Kevin
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

For years act has been a very simple program and very easy to customize to my business needs. Tech support is always great

Limited search ability and internet interaction

letzten Monat

Kevin, Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you're leveraging Act!'s customizability to meet your business's needs and that our tech support team has been helpful. We love it!

Fernando
Administrative in Spanien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use Act! to keep all my contacts organized and follow up on leads easily.

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Act! helps me easily manage my contacts and track my interactions with them.

I wish Act! had more customization options for reports and templates.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Fernando, we appreciate your feedback and knowing that Act! is helping you organize your contacts and follow up on your leads. We hope you'll check out our Custom Tables for additional customization, tracking and template options at act.com/customtables.

Paul
Managing Director in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A GOOD STABLE BASE FOR CRM ... JUST WISH ENHANCING WAS A LITTLE EASIER

Kommentare: We need ACT, and it is the core of what we do. We would like to see ways that we can add depth and richness to a good platfrom

I like the fact that a team of 5 can share effectively in real time, I like the ease of changing layouts and adding fields, and with Seamless the ablity to easily prdcue high quality documenation. It's link to outlook and ODBC is good and it is a stable, which being at the core of our business is a good thing

There are many things I think we could do to be more productive but can't, and we do see fields being changed or lost "by themselves". The web version was a poor version of the Pro, and we haven't been able to make it available when offline, which is a frustration.

Tammy
Owner in Kanada
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ACT! for Insurance/Financial Advisors

Kommentare: I love all the features that meet the needs of financial advisors. The customizable fields are beneficial and improve the overall use of the software. It has probably just as many features as other customer relations management programs but cost is substantially less. Very happy with my selection.

The Act! for Advisors software has been modified to meet the requirements of a financial advisor which includes being able to input information regarding insurance contracts. The new Marketing Automation is an great way to send out Newsletters, etc.

They have lots of online resources/video's to learn the Marketing Automation. You can also speak to customer service but they recently cut their remote access where you can have customer service work on your computer to help answer/show you how to do things with the marketing automation.

Van McLean
Business Development and Communications Manager in Philippinen
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ACT! for NGOs

Kommentare: I generally find ACT! basic but easy to use. You find there what you need - particularly the database management.

I have pioneered the purchase of ACT! in my company. Back then, It offers a perpetual license per user which is great as you don't subject yourself to a monthly or annual subscription. I love the fact that ACT! marketing can be customised and very rare that it falls under the promotions tab of the email recipient.

ACT! can only be linked to a certain version of Outlook which i find not helpful. Not all the licenses we purchased were maximise as they find ACT! a work duplicate particularly on the finance side since only selected accounting software can be integrated in the ACT! system.

Fritz
CEO in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small Business Owner & ACT! User since V2

Kommentare: I'm a small business owner, mostly focused on selling services and ACT! has enabled me to manage all aspects of selling, marketing, client communications and far more. Great customer support over the past almost 30 years as an ACT! user.

Ability to customize the product for my preferred activities - follow-ups, invoicing, managing client relations, sales pipeline tracking and more.

Nothing to complain about as they've gotten the product to work efficiently with the past 6 or 7 versions. Upgrading used to be inconvenient but they've made the upgrade process seemless

letztes Jahr

Hey thanks Fritz, it sounds like Act! is helping you out. You're helping us out by spreading the word - so thanks for taking the time to share!

Andrew
Engineer in USA
Nanotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good first CRM

Kommentare: Positive experience and we are using the custom fields. I wish you could make some fields limited based on other field inputs. ACT! is great if you are just getting into CRM and want to get your business up and running quickly, this is one of the reasons it is such a popular choice. They have been doing CRM for a very long time.

Easy to setup and have customized fields. They have an option to run on your own server to avoid monthly fees of other CRM options.

Once you have over 10,000 contacts. It is harder and slower to organize CRM. Works much better for smaller contact lists.

letztes Jahr

Hey thanks Andrew, it sounds like Act! is helping you out. You're helping us out by spreading the word - so thanks for taking the time to share!

Robert
Sole proprietor in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Value of using Act

Kommentare: See What I liked most.

Started using Act about 25 years ago. Have added contacts since and used most of the features. Over time the use of certain features such as mass mailings to customer lists have faded, and now occasionally by e-mail. Over time I have come to value how I can locate someone that was a customer years ago, and have a complete record of a transaction, conversation or specific subject we were involved in. You have to learn to use for nearly every phone conversation or piece of correspondence. If you do, you will always be able to revert back to a contact, and who said what when. What correspondence was involved etc. To say nothing about scheduling appointments, and being reminded of birthdays and other important events. Act is the backbone of my business and personal contact information. Invaluable and used every day. I have used over may revisions and Company changes. Sometimes the customer service is better than others. Presently the Customer Service is Excellent. If you are a first time user or considering starting to use it I would recommend you take a course on using it as many of the features are not apparent unless someone shows them to you. A great tool to keep track of what everyone on your team is doing and as they move on a record of what they did and who was involved. A great tool that I rely on daily. Happy to spread the word.

Many features that I never use, but see how others would. Don't like having to use MS Outlook for e-mail. Would like to access completely by phone, but my database is too big.

Vincent
USA
Bankwesen
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Awful experience with Act!

There is absolutely nothing I like about this software.

Zero functionality. It can't pull any reports that are meaningful. When I think I can pull a report that is meaningful, I realize the data isn't even correct. It has almost no dynamic features; for instance, it can't update data by pulling it from another source; it has to be manually changed, which leads to errors. Also, Act! web premium only works if you have a really high quality internet connection. For example, we have 100MBPS internet; however, the speed is very inconsistent, which causes the Premium web version of Act! to constantly crash every time the internet slows down, while any normal web app would continue to load, or try to load, or just slow down. But Act! doesn't have that functionality; it just crashes, becomes unresponsive, and doesn't save any of the data you just input. When you restart your browser, it makes you sign in again. Also, almost no functionality is available on the web app; you can't delete contacts on the web version; you cannot import anything into the web version, and you can't manipulate any data. You can only input completely new data. It's literally awful. Contacts don't link well with groups or 'companies.' If you have seven people working for the same company and that company moves offices. If you change the address to that company, you have to individually change those seven people who work there. But the worst feature is the importing tool. You can't import in any 'advanced' way at all unless you pay for an importer tool, which you can't be sure will work for you. When talking with our third party Act! customer service person, I asked if I could try the import tool to make sure it did what I want before I bought it, or if I could have him try it for me to make sure it worked, and he said "No. There is no way to provide that service." When asking a simple question like, "So your input tool didn't find the duplicate contacts and just imported 700 duplicates. Is there a way to delete the duplicates all at once? Because all I see is an option to delete the duplicates one by one?" they told me there was no way to do it but that they would charge me to have them delete them for me. And I was quoted at an over 50 hour project quote, for something that took me one minute to do. So I just restored my backup file and started over. Also, I purchased a duplicate removal tool that was developed by a third party software company, and I thought it would work great, but it turns out that half of the contacts in the system had been uploaded with their full name as one fiedl and the other half with their first middle and last name as different fields. There is now way to differentiate this in ACT because it displays them the same way, so it merged all of the John's into one John contact. So again, I had to restore to a backed up database. The Swiftpage integration is awful. The only way I am able to use Swiftpage to any success is to export every single email, name, and address in Act! into an Excel spreadsheet, remove any duplicates, sort by region or the way I want to set up groups to email blast in Swiftpage, go to the actual swiftpage6.com website and upload the spreadsheets into Swiftpage manually. The Swiftpage email marketing HTML editor is also pretty bad. You can write beautiful HTML to display a great email, but Swiftpage mutilates the code in ways no one could ever understand. I am a professional coder - javascript, html, css - and it takes me hours, sometimes days, to design a marketing email that displays correctly in any sort of email client. In fact, it doesn't even ever look great when it's done, even after all the hard work. I would highly recommend any other email marketing company other than Swiftpage. I was on hold with a Swiftpage rep once for over three hours to find out why my email blast which was supposed to be sent by 10AM was still in the queue by 7pm. It actually didn't go out till almost midnight, and we had a 3% open rate, when we normally have a 15% open rate with other email marketing software. Please, please please do not buy this. With a database as important and large as mine, it's going to be extremely hard to switch to another software without major delays in service. The company has used it since 2002, and there is a lot of important data that needs to be imported into to a new system. It's going to cost a lot of money to do, and we will do it, but I just pray and beg that no one else ever has to be in the same situation that I am in if they don't have to be.

Michelle
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Act! through the years

Kommentare: I love Act!, the functionality, the ability to customize, detailed reports. I run my single jobs, AR, AP, reporting, generate documents, calendar, follow up, email all through Act! and have micro control of every document and report. I have several users and the addons are endless.

I began using Act! 20+ years ago the draw for me was the ability to customize the product for my companies needs. I have run my company's database with this software from start up and I have made it work through the years. In the earlier days I was able to automate functionality to stay ahead of trends and have robust productivity far a head of my competitors. As the years have gone on and the product was sold and resold they have updated and brought general users more but have left lifelong users in the dust for profit.

Subscription services that cripple my ability to utilize the fully purchased/owned product. I feel that the company sold out for recurring subscriptions. I don't care that they want to go to subscription but I do care that I have my feet held to the fire because of it. Users like myself enabled their progress and continued success.

Ken
Salesman in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Most Important Sales Tool

Kommentare: I utilize ACT's calendar to organize my day and I keep notes in the NOTES section for all communications with the contact. I also use Marketing Automation but just started using it last year.

The CRM is easy to use and one can learn how to use it very quickly. Act keeps up with the changing times and provides the tools that a sales person needs to optimize his/her performance. Introduction of Marketing Automation was an added bonus that provides a sales person with more power to find leads

The pricing has risen over the years to the point that I feel it is now on the high end of the spectrum. I probably utilize only 20 - 25% of all the ACT features; but I'm paying for a software program that can accomplish more than what I need. I started with the original ACT when it first came out (forgot how many years ago) and it had a very attractive price at that time.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Ken, for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Act! is helping your business and that the Calendar and Notes features are especially useful to you. We are excited that you have begun using Act! Marketing Automation and wanted to share these resources to help you leverage its powerful capabilities to create landing pages, capture leads, and nurture prospects and customers. Please check them out at https://www.act.com/resources/act-marketing-automation/.

Vincent
Sales & Marketing Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Software that has help me accelerate my business

Kommentare: Overall, I have been able to track and provide my sales and marketing success to my owners. It's important to measure your success and Act! has made it simple and easy to use.

I enjoy having task and opportunity options. It makes me organized and I can manage my time. I love marketing automation as it's difficult to reach out to hundreds of contacts at a time.

I would like to change the colors of the program. The blue and white are a little too overwhelming for my eyes. I would like "Dark Mode" if that would be possible.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you, Vincent, for taking the time to leave this review. We'd love to learn more about your business and highlight it on our Success Story webpage and social channels! If you'd like to share your Act! Success Story, it's easy - just paste this link into your browser to get started. We hope to hear from you! Thanks again for sharing and we wish continued success to you! https://www.act.com/success-stories/

Carlos
Credit Consultant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Super Disappointed

I liked this software to run my credit repair business. Keep track of letter management and clients. It was easy at first.

After you purchase your license, in a year or 2 they discontinue the version and you have to pay for the license all over again. I had purchase 3 licenses and wanted to purchase a 4th one and they said I couldn't that I would have to upgrade to the monthly fee version where you pay monthly per license including for the licenses I already had. Now this year they discontinued the licenses I already purchased, they want me to upgrade and pay 550 per license all over again because they have a new version and will not give support nor fixes to the older versions. This is insane. I pay them for a license so they discontinue the product and expect me to purchase all licenses again. ON top of that, it is glitchy, it continue disconnects from Outlook. You call customer support and someone in India answers and they are clue less. Every time Outlook does an update or act updates it completely looses all integration. OH, and they give you 0 customer service, you have to pay for that separately.

Angela
Angela
Admin Assistant in USA

This is the worst CRM ever! I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.

Kommentare: It is easy to use when it is working correctly.

It is easy to use when it actually works. I receive emails advising my current version is expiring quite often so it keeps me informed regularly.

The syncing feature doesn't not always work between the different platforms that we have in our office. In an office of Sales Reps, we need a CRM that will sync in real time but sometimes this CRM won't sync for an hour which makes it difficult for us to schedule appointments for our Sales Reps.

Antwort von Act!

Hi there Angela, Sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with Act! I understand where you're coming from, and you're right that while using our remote database synchronisation feature can allow for very flexible office/out-of-office set ups, it does remove the 'real-time' sync capabilities. Did you know that our Act! Premium Cloud service allows you to access you data (hosted by us) in real-time over the internet from anywhere in the world? We really appreciate your feedback, and we're committed to make improvements across the board with every release! I really hope we can restore your opinion of our software with some of the improvements we've got planned in the future! - Jon, Act! Social Media Specialist

Scott
Director of IT in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid and Reliable CRM Product

Kommentare: I've used ACT! in one form or another for over 15 years now, between several different companies, starting from when they were owned by Sage. ACT! has always been a solid, well-designed and well-performing product that puts managing customer's contact information, records and sales first and foremost. While some platforms have broadened their reach, ACT! has always stayed true to what they do well, which is manage clients and sales opportunities, which is what really makes sales.

ACT has been around for a long time, as has Swiftpage who aquired them. The software itself has continued to evolve and improve, but hasn't lost the overall feel it has always had. What I like the most is that they have cloud AND desktop platforms for those that might not need cloud services. They also have a large number of plans available, are affordable, and there are a good number of independent technicians out there that can help you with your data, and design third party add-ons too.

The recent change that does not let owners of much older versions of the software activate what they already own has me concerned.

George
Network Engineer in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software continues to break

Kommentare: Every time I call Act! Support I feel like the techs are just trying to get off the phone after they realize they are in over their heads. Each time I call they try to blame it on Microsoft Office and we have to do a repair, next they default to uninstalling Act! and reinstalling it. It is not really tech support if we keep putting a bandaid on the issue rather than addressing the root cause of the issue. This software is on a Terminal server meaning that each time this breaks for 1 user it impacts every user at this company, because each user has to logout and stop working. These issues not being addressed may cause this customer to stop doing business with our company and your company is certainty going to loose them as a customer as well.

It is in bad taste that you will not allow this box to be left blank and are trying to force users to say something nice about your software. Every time I come in contact with your software it is because it is broken.(N/A)

The Act! / Microsoft Office integration needs some work. It keeps breaking and we have to troubleshoot this issue with our customer on a weekly bases.

Denise
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Product Great but Tech Support Stinks

Kommentare: I've been using Act! since the early 1990s, in three different industries. For the first industry, it increased my close ratio of willing qualified buyers from around 80% to over 95%. In the second and third industries that metric was not easily measurable because of long relationship lead times, but it dramatically assisted efficiency.

Ease of use, flexibility of design, reports, ability to track relationships across multiple contacts, and mass mailing abilities

Seems a little unstable at times for some features, and tech support is a game of Russian Roulette with perhaps one person in 10 who can troubleshoot a problem and fix it. The rest seem to be untrained, seem to have no analytical skills or trouble shooting abilities, seem to be reading off knowledge base scripts, and often make or recommend changes that end up making matters even worse. The product is WONDERFUL when it works properly, which is most of the time. But lookout for 2-7 days of downtime if you hit that problem that is too much for the low level tech support people.