Über DaySmart Vet

Cloudbasierte Tierarztpraxisverwaltungssoftware

Erfahre mehr über DaySmart Vet

Reporting and financial capabilities were inaccurate. Customer service was horrible.

Bewertungen zu DaySmart Vet

DaySmart Vet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 135 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DaySmart Vet bereits verwendet?

Mark
Mark
Veterinarian, owner in USA

This is the software we have been looking for.

Kommentare: This has made my practice successful. We don't have to worry about fighting over the software it simply allows us to do our jobs and to them effectively and efficiently.

This software is simple yet powerful and allows you to set it up the way you want to use it. You can make it do as little or as much for you as you would like. Working on the go for mobile practice or at a brick and mortar is just as simple. The software just works! I like the cloud base as it allows me to use very little computing power and allows us to work where we need to and when we need to. I have literally run the entire practice off of my cell phone (tethered) when our internet has gone down. Security is top notch and allows us to store information confidently and without worry. As we have been a user since the software was in its early stages we have seen it grow and change, adapt as we do and see the features grow. The development team truly does take what we ask for seriously and find ways to implement the changes we as the veterinarians and users need. Setting things up from scratch took time, what doesn't, but it also allows us to build things the way we want to and operate the way our practice needs it to. If we don't like something we alter it and tell the system to do it differently. The updates happen speedily and are useful. There's no fluff for updates, if there is one coming you're chomping at the bit to get the new features and try them out in the real world. Highly recommend this software for all practices, large, small, mobile or stationary. This is the software we have all been looking for, built by veterinarians, for veterinarians.

Sometimes the reminder system is a bit clunky and seems to miss some updated items but overall as long as you double check it it works as expected. Sometimes the server bogs down and we all suffer (slow as molasses), usually a minor issue and fixed quickly.

Best Veterinary Record Keeping Software Out There

Kommentare: Overall I love Day Smart and will continue to use it as my main and only software for records and appointments.

I love the ease of access and everything is straightforward and easy to edit. I love the auto-save features when writing records and the ease of scheduling. I also like that I dont have to use all features of the platform for it to function well.

I wish there were a better way to book two patients for the same client for the same appointment. I also wish that two-way texting was an automatic feature and that it was added to the monthly cost at a lower amount. Currently, the add-on feature is as expensive as the monthly fee, so you are paying twice. Support can take some time to get back to you but they do provide good feedback and instructions on inquires. I wish there was an integration with Square invoicing for records and I hope they start billing in Canadian dollars to the Canadian users.

Jenny
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I would not recommend this software

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is a cloud based software and we were looking to not have an internal server

The financial data, reminders and inventory management are horrid

Evin
Owner DVM in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wish I could give a better review

2,0 vor 2 Tagen Neu

User friendly record keeping Integrates with many things Mobile friendly Good for using on app etc

CUSTOMER SUPPORT- ZERO. I cannot even tell you how many times we have had to call with issues over the last year of my new startup practice and how almost every single individual has to elevate the concern to the development team, and can never provide an answer with the issue. And we're talking for SIMPLE things that should not be problematic. Like marking up prices of drugs. How is it that the minimum price set is not added to whatever we make the cost per tablet of a medication. In other words, if we make the minimum cost $15, and the cost of the tablet $0.10, instead of making the price $15.10, it makes it $15. These problems make no sense, and its not something that is crazy to improve, they are basic necessities that Daysmart has just done wrong. We've had problems with estimates not showing ranges accurately (several times), we had issues with reminders not being sent to clients showing that vaccines were due, and an employee told me it was because I did not have my integration turned on, but this is false because you do not need an outside program to send reminders. I have emailed them so many times I have lost track, and no response. At this point I am seriously considering switching my PIMS because the lack of customer service is just abyssmal

Deena

New user to DaySmart

Kommentare: It’s been great, I wish customer service was more available especially in the beginning. Sometimes I was on hold for 15 plus minutes which is difficult when we had a problem that we needed addressed right away. But the software itself is well deigned and easy to use . My staff and I picked it up quickly compared to the last system we used.

The ease of use compared to our last system. Everything seems logical so it was much faster to learn and set up

The prescription print is very limited and very small. Difficult to read for senior eyes.

Johanna
DVM, Owner in USA

DaySmart Review

Kommentare: We're fairly new -- were previously with Vetter which changed to DaySmart. We used Vetter for around 4 years and at a prior clinic. So far, we've been happy with DaySmart.

It is very easy to use and logical for beginners and "veterans" alike

Wishing there were some more integration options

Stevie
Veterinarian in USA

Great for solo practitioners

Kommentare: Very positive and overall above satisfactory experience.

Very easy-to-use and intuitive program that is fantastic for mobile/solo vets, and could easily accommodate whole hospitals!

I did enjoy the tiered pricing structure for smaller businesses (fewer than 100 clients), so I was sad to see that go.

Samantha
Accountant in USA

More than a Point of Sale system

Kommentare: Best customer service on the market! We’re extremely pleased and we’ve had a great experience with the reps. When we started, reps helped us by adding in every large animal and breed we needed. He literally “boiled the ocean” and helped us add in a significant number of breeds. A lot of folks just assume cow but we needed all the different types of cows. This is just one instance where Vetter surpassed our expectations and we know they are there for us!

We were looking for a POS for a mid-size vet practice with large animals. We needed medical records and a system that would download line item detail into Quickbooks so that we could stop doing double entry. We love that Vetter allows for MWI and Abaxis integration. We are looking forward to growing into the software and utilizing all the features that it offers. We firmly believe this will help grow and organize our practice!

Sometimes, maybe once a week, an invoice doesn’t download correctly. But it’s usually pretty easy to figure out which invoice is the culprit by looking at the billing section and comparing payment received.

Owner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software but need more attention to who is outside USA

Easy to use, simple interface, good pricing, no contract

Integration with IDEXX outside the USA is almost impossible and the support team has no clue or way to fix it while other alternatives are integrated in no time. No possible integration with Stripe or other payment gateways that support international accounts. The software in total has 1 control for all practices worldwide, when someone touches something affect the workflow cause disaster and we had many ruined days. Typical reply from the support team is 12 hours or more while the daytime in my city is different than the support schedule time .. we had days that we did the billing manually in the paper until the software started to work again .. by contacting the management, only last support ticket has been looked at which was 14 minutes and rest just been ignored.

Iain
Director in Australien

Super Smart Veterinary Software with Great Support

Kommentare: The support and integration process was amazing. The online and direct support we received while migrating our database, establishing our inventory and pricing, developing reminder protocols and systems was prompt and accurate. Overall this software platform allows us to maximise our day to day efficiency while enhancing our patient care and client experience.

The functionality of this software is brilliant. So many of the other veterinary PMS platforms we trialled were complicated and difficult to navigate. With DaySmart Vet we can have a new Team member able to use this software efficiently with a 90 minute training video specific to our business.

The time zone difference between support in USA and Australia is at times frustrating but the quality and dedication of the support far outweighs any inconvenience.

Marie
RVT/Manager in USA

Worst Software Decision

Kommentare: Horrible. Didn't end up using for very long before we switched to a new program.

At first, it seemed extremely easy to use and in many ways it is simple.

Erika
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer :-) in USA

Vetter gets an A!

Kommentare: I have been using Vetter since December 2013, six months after I started my housecall practice. It was an immediate and vast improvement over paper records, and also was noticeably easier to use than Avimark, which I had worked with at a brick-and-mortar clinic where I worked previously. Since that time, I've been continuously and regularly impressed with so many aspects of the product. I love that it is customizable for the size of my practice, with pricing based on patient number, data storage, and number of users. I love the unbelievably fast and thorough response I get from customer service whenever I have an issue. The vast majority of the time, the product works wonderfully; the few times it doesn't, my problem is quickly addressed. I am a recovering perfectionist, so I have very high standards. I have to be honest and say that the occasional bugs I have encountered over the past three years do bother me; but I think every product has this issue, to some extent, and it is obvious that Vetter management and staff are always striving to give us a better product. There are frequent updates which add very handy features, and yet Vetter remains an easy-to-use interface that works intuitively, which is not true for any other PMS I have encountered. Nothing is 100% perfect, but Vetter is 99% there-- and the consistently off-the-charts-great customer service makes up for the rare glitches. I cannot emphasize enough how they consistently hit that one way, way out of the park. I also want to note that I just hired a tech one day a week, who works in a different brick-and-mortar practice the rest of the week. She, too, is impressed by Vetter's functionality and ease-of-use. She mastered it quickly with minimal training from me, and commented that it works much more intuitively than the system they use at her other job.

Phenomenal customer service; works intuitively; adjustable pricing; cloud-based, so no backing-up needed or taking up wads of disk space on my laptop

Would be great if it had a workable iPhone interface. Very occasionally encounter a bug.

RJ
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lots of promise, little follow through

Kommentare: Long and short is that for the cost (if you are small, limited staff, and do not attempt to leverage the system), it is a good deal. Customer service is very good and responsive and you will get the basics you need for an essential EMR. Now for the bad:
-- First, they always promise way more functionality than they ever deliver.
-- They have a base cost w/ up charges to use areas in the system such as boarding, wellness plans, and DICOM storage, which in turn is all very expensive in a very expensive software.
-- You can only use one log on per location per user. This becomes a problem is if you need to log into a computer elsewhere in the clinic while already being logged in elsewhere you will be logged out of the other location with your place lost.
-- Their word processors built into the system are horrendous (i.e. always lose formatting when copy & pasting, adding additional spaces for no reasons, and adding bullets, bolding, etc requires doing extra steps, etc) and their templates, which you create, suffer accordingly.
-- There is no quick check for pricing.
--Reminder system is very fragmented and difficult to keep track of without giving your staff access to ALL of the reports, including financial.
-- Calendar is glitchy and they have been promising google integration for YEARS now, and it is still in the works.
-- Tasks are equally glitchy and difficult to keep straight and track of.
-- There have been at least 4, yes 4, periods of the cloud going down for at least 30-60 minutes and from we were told, it was do to programming issues on their end, which does not increase any confidence.
-- The number of clicks to move around the system are far more than the magic 3 they claim, typically more along the lines of 4-6 for the majority of items/tasks.

Cost effective if kept simple and you do not try to leverage the system

See comments - overall poor programming ultimately

Peter
Veterinarian and Owner in USA

Reflecting on almost 3 years of using Vetter

Kommentare: Almost 3 years ago, at the tender age of 64, I decided to reestablish a general practice in a building we owned. As someone who year early has been a beta-tested for a well known PMS system, it was clear to me that cloud based software was the wave of the future and a no-brainer for any startup. After checking out several, we chose a trial with Vetter. At that point, Vetter was doing all the basics, but was missing some "must have" features for a busy general practice. I recommended it highly for startups, but for practices with aging PMS in house packages, I described is as a good system, but not yet "ready for prime time". Our practice grew rapidly and Vetter improved dramatically over the many months we have been working together. Recently, they released a more robust and flexible reminder system with is an area so vital to general practice. At long last I feel that Vetter is "ready for prime time" which allows me to wholeheartedly recommend it to general practices looking to upgrade and join the future with a cloud based system.

Remote access, flexibility to access from most any device, never needing to worry about a backup, wide functionality

As always with any PMS software, there are a few new features missing that were present in prior PMS packages.

Mary
Clinic manager in Kanada

Vet review

Kommentare: Not a fan

Cloud base. Clients like the emailed reminders

The customer service is very slow. The ideas that many have and send to have added that never seem important to daysmart. The ease to use, too many ways to do things causing confusion.

Jen
Owner, Veterinarian in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Amazing software all the way around...

Kommentare: My practice would not even exist if it weren't for Vetter software. Truly,
without it, I could not have realized my dream of founding a professional AND very personal house call practice.
I knew, as a small start-up house call practice, that I could not afford the "traditional" softwares that I've used at various clinics. But trying to figure out how to assemble templates, how to invoice, generate reminders was definitely not working-so my business was only inching along as it required so much to form medical records, reminders, professional invoices, scheduling...
I heard about Vetter- checked it out, and was immediately impressed. How often do you call a company and talk to the CEO directly? I spoke to Sagi frequently. Through a telephone/computer conference, Sagi helped me get started.It is a very intuitive software. With very little effort, I was comfortable with the software.
I also am tremendously grateful for the initial patients free- for me, that has not only been helpful from the standpoint of a startup small house call practice, but really, without it, again, there was no way for me to grow the business while also "being the doctor", and provide my clients and patients with distinctive, personal care.
Lastly, Vetter's customer service is hands down, the best in the field. Questions are answered almost immediately, there is no difficulty reaching anyone-no matter what time. In addition, Vetter LISTENS to its veterinarians--they add updates to software based on what we are asking for. Vetter is constantly evolving by identifying areas that can be improved, and by adding new features that enhance and expand the utility of the software. Every update makes a positive difference and translates to enhanced experience and efficiency.
Lastly, I am a very small practice. The Vetter group, however, does not 'discriminate', if you will, and you would think my practice was a multi-million dollar hospital. Given the experience I have had, I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to use Vetter in the traditional brick and mortar setting.
If you are looking for a cloud based software, you've found it.
If you are not looking, you should be. Vetter will surpass your every expectation, as it has done for me, and continues to do.

Heather
Veterinarian/Practice Owner in USA

This software is the future of veterinary medicine!

- Vetter provides monthly updates/upgrades and the development team is constantly improving the software based on user feedback -User friendly from day one - Accessible from any device, and at home! - Very cost effective as compared to traditional server-based software - Automatically saves all content as you type it - Customizable for small and large clinics

- Constantly having to login when changing devices slows down appointments and checkout - New features/integrations often have an additional price tag associated with them; the advertised monthly costs for using Vetter can be misleading, as they charge extra for things that are essential for the software to function (such as the Authorize.net integration) - Unable to enter appointments or tasks by searching for patient name; this can only be done by searching by client name

Angel
owner operator in Kanada

review

It has helped me easily invoice and do medical records in a shorter time frame. The mobile access in the field helps me invoice and record medical records in a more timely fashion

Split billing among groups would be a huge time saver. Also being able to select several animals to invoice/record things like vaccinating or deworming for herd management days would be hugely helpful

Pamela

Working with Matt at Vetter has upgraded my practice!!!!

The portability is that a word? With an ipad I can go anywhere and get my work done. I am a small animal house call practice AND a new clinic nestled in between two medical schools. Our neighborhood also is developing a new tech start-up mecca of business and biomedical research. To say the least-my clients are tech savy and ALL of them are impressed by our ability to meet all of their needs on the ipad. My business mentor is impressed with this software and how it makes my affairs flow smoothly. This software is so easy for new employees: they pick up the ipad and they have it figured out in about 10 minutes. Within a day, they are teaching me.

Maggie
Veterinarian in Kanada

What a great system. And the transition from my paper records to online was so smooth.

Excellent and timely support. Always making improvements and adding features. Available anywhere. As a housecall vet this is extremely important. Never having to do a backup again - it's all taken care of by Vetter. Being able to access my records from anywhere and even print labels at the office from anywhere The online community is very helpful. Basically this has made my housecall practice easier and my records more complete and organized.

I am having a hard time coming up with a con. I don't use the appointment schedule much and would like to have my Google calendar sync with it if possible. That's about it.

Anna
Veterinarian, owner in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Vettersoftware.com

Kommentare: I've been using this for my mobile veterinary practice and gave been very pleased. I was able to start for free and clients as I grew. The group is very responsive to suggestions and customer support is beyond outstanding. I'm a bit of a computer idiot and have had my hand held with patience every (amazingly few) times that I have had issues.

Ease of use, good integration between information fields, support, willingness of company to listen to suggestions and implement them. Lots of ability to customize!

Not happy that it is 100 % cloud based because I travel in areas where reception can be poor. But this is not really the fault of vetter. I keep a backup paper file which increases my work load a bit.

Oziel
Head Veterinary Technician in Puerto Rico
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software we have used!

Kommentare: We were about to open a new clinic, and were searching for practice management software, when we found the free trial offer from Vetter Software. At first we were hesitant about cloud software, but wow, I'm so glad we tried it. Vetter software is very reliable, easy to use and had all the features we needed for our practice. I was absolutely amazed at how good the customer service is, as they quickly responded all our emails, or calls with answers to all our questions. The software itself is user friendly, and teaching the rest of the staff how to use it was quick and easy. I really like that they are constantly updating it, and adding even more features. Overall the experience with Vetter Software has been amazing, and I would recommend it always.

Easy to use, works great and fantastic customer service. And being able to open patient records from our phones or tablets has been a plus for us.

none

Lisa
Director of Veterinary Services in USA
Tierarzt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

multisite user

Easy to use, could use more reporting features. Reports are limited. Customer service availability has gone down considerably in the past year.

Reports are limited for what we do. Customer service is lacking

Shea
Veterinarian in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy user for over a year!

Kommentare: Vetter Software is a perfect fit for our in-home hospice practice. The value and customer service they offer is unparalleled, and it has continued to be so "long after the sale." There is a bit of learning curve to using the software (what robust platform doesn't have this?), but the Vetter team has always been promptly there to help every step of the way. I do wish the software was a little more customizable (fonts, logo placement, design), but this is a small factor when compared to all that they offer. Vetter is one of those rare businesses where you feel like they actually know you and care despite how many other practices they serve. I researched and trialed eight different practice software companies prior to choosing Vetter, and I can say that going with Vetter has been one of the best decisions I've made for our practice. Thank you, Vetter team!

Jesica
Veterinary Technologist in Kroatien

Easy to use

Kommentare: I love that it’s mobile and can be easily accessed on any web browser. Love integration with QB.

It was very easy to learn, love the educational videos, their customer services is amazing and quick to response with queries and any issues.

Free client apps would be a bonus. However there isn’t much I can think of in terms of improvement.