Vetter is the perfect medical records software for our exotic cat sanctuary's on-site clinic!

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Emily W.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our clinic is not a "normal" veterinary practice - our clinic serves the 75 resident lions, tigers, leopards, cougars, etc. that call our sanctuary (In-Sync Exotics) home. When researching cloud based systems, I immediately put Vetter at the top of my list, and after talking with the wonderful individuals at the company, I knew that this was the perfect software for us. The people at Vetter understood the differences in needs and preferences that our clinic has from other veterinary clinics, and provided us with ways to optimize the software to meet our unique needs. They also generously provided us with an amazing rate, as we are a non-profit organization. We have been EXTREMELY pleased with this software and this company!

Vorteile: This software is SO easy to use, yet still comes with all of the features that our clinic was looking for. Everything on this software is intuitive in terms of user-friendliness - it is simple to navigate and everything is extremely well organized. We particularly love that the system is connected to our Abaxis chemistry and hematology analyzers, and that results are automatically stored and organized in the patient record... AND the new IDEXX reference lab integration has been an AMAZING upgrade! I love being able to customize just about everything in terms of medical notes, templates, letters, etc., and the reminders system. I have also really enjoyed having the new DICOM viewer, which has been another tremendous help in keeping our patients' records organized and consolidated. Most of all, the people over at Vetter are incredible - they have been excited and enthusiastic about working with us, and are always quick to respond and fix any issues we may have (which are few and far between).

Nachteile: There are only a few, TINY, very minor things that I would change about this software, including changing the layout of exported/printed patient records, and having the ability to "search" within a particular patient. I would also LOVE if there was an mobile app version of Vetter! Otherwise, I have absolutely no complaints! Any issues (all of which have been relatively minor) that we have had in the past have been quickly resolved by the folks at Vetter.

Improves staff efficiency, provides improved customer service, great support

Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Stacey P.
Owner, veterinarian
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Going from a full paper practice with no on-line access to a full paperless cloud-based program was stressful and full of 'how are we going to do THIS' moments during the first 6-8 months. Vetter was very helpful prior to launch, but many protocols we had to figure out for ourselves. I love how we are able to integrate so many things automatically - labs are attached automatically, we now have our merchant services integrated into Vetter, saving the customer service reps a second step. I love having access to the system anywhere, anytime. In general, Vetter is an easy-to-use veterinary software system that is responsive to user input and is constantly developing new and improved functionality.

Vorteile: I purchased Vetter after purchasing a practice with an old server and a non-internet-integrated software system. I reviewed server-based software and decided that a cloud-based system would be more ideal for me.
I wanted to go paperless and Vetter allows us to keep all of our client communication information in one place and it easily attached to the patient or client record so we can track what we have sent. I like the ability to search for either SOAPs (aka notes), pharmacy, lab, rads so that I don't have to scroll through pages of records to find what I want.
Vetter Customer Service is superb - very knowledgeable about basic uses, always friendly.
Vetter is integrated with our outside lab as well as other ancillary businesses that help make the system a true 'all-in-one' program.
Vetter seems very responsive to requests for new or improved functionality. It seems they are always working to improve the program. When I first started with Vetter, I'll admit I felt that they launched it quickly before they had worked through its day-to-day uses.

Nachteile: Although invoicing is very easy, the financial side of Vetter is not at all intuitive - the fact that a credit that was applied today will show on an invoice from last year always baffles me. Initially it was very confusing how Vetter views transactions in client accounts, but we have become accustomed to thinking like an accountant.
ALL codes are considered Inventory items, but I would like to be able to track my on-shelf pharmacy items in snap-shot and long-term views. There is no current report that will tell me how much pharmacy inventory is on my shelf and how that compares over time. My accountant would like year-end value of in-stock pharmacy and I have to run an excel sheet from every inventory item, then delete procedural items, then run a total. I would also like to be able to compare sales of a single item at different points in time.
I would like to be able to import files and retain formatting - we have created numerous client information sheets, admission sheets etc. and I need to rewrite them into Vetter if they are not in Word format.
Although almost all labs attach to the patient file, there are still instances where they won't, so we still have to receive paper reports from our outside lab to be sure we don't miss any.

Vetter has been a game changer for our boutique small animal practice in Western Australia.

Bewertet am 26.5.2018
Michael C.
Veterinary Surgeon
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Improved workflow, better customer service, flexibility of plan, easy access from anywhere as cloud-based, no need to purchase and maintain server, peace-of-mind for top-notch data protection and back-up by Vetter.

Vorteile: Cloud-based - no cumbersome server in-house, easy access anywhere (think reviewing records from home, billing clients on -the-spot during housecalls etc). When internet is down due to power outage, still easy access on iPad using 4G. You can attach x-rays and scanned PDF documents, lab results etc.. to specific visits or lab items - this is a great feature. Customer support is friendly, responsive and top-notch 24/7, even with time difference USA/Australia. There is also a user forum where you can post questions and also find helpful tips from other users. Vetter has a dynamic leadership and enthusiastic software team, flexibility with plans and plenty of useful features not found on other software - we have been working as vets for nearly 20 years and have tried about 5 different software - sure each has pros and cons, but Vetter overall, in our humble opinion, still comes up at the top of the pack. As the first West Australian veterinary hospital to use Vetter Software, we cannot praise the Vetter team members enough who have provided a very stable and excellent veterinary software platform and have essentially gone out of their way to help us iron out initial issues caused by date/time zone differences.

Nachteile: Printing invoices and documents requires 2 clicks instead of one, as first click takes you to a PDF window, then you have to print from there. Wish it would print like Paypal where it opens the printing dialogue automatically. Has some quirks e.g. medical items, drugs and procedures are called 'medical records' and medical history is called ' medical notes' instead of 'medical records' - not a big deal once u get used to it. The medical notes are mixed with the medical records on the patient screen, so requires one more click just to list only the medical notes, otherwise can take a while to scroll through all the items to read the previous history. Breed list drop-down is very long and inclusive of all species so takes a bit longer to enter for new patients. Inventory items once merged, loses some editing features (e.g. name) so we tend to avoid doing any item merge and just start a new item. They are minor issues and other users may not find them a problem. Vetter as a rule of thumb, do strive to avoid more than 2 clicks for anything. We have used other software that required a whole lot more clicks to get to somewhere...

This is the software we have been looking for.

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Mark F.
Veterinarian, owner

Kommentare: This has made my practice successful. We don't have to worry about fighting over the software it simply allows us to do our jobs and to them effectively and efficiently.

Vorteile: This software is simple yet powerful and allows you to set it up the way you want to use it. You can make it do as little or as much for you as you would like. Working on the go for mobile practice or at a brick and mortar is just as simple. The software just works!
I like the cloud base as it allows me to use very little computing power and allows us to work where we need to and when we need to. I have literally run the entire practice off of my cell phone (tethered) when our internet has gone down. Security is top notch and allows us to store information confidently and without worry.
As we have been a user since the software was in its early stages we have seen it grow and change, adapt as we do and see the features grow.
The development team truly does take what we ask for seriously and find ways to implement the changes we as the veterinarians and users need.
Setting things up from scratch took time, what doesn't, but it also allows us to build things the way we want to and operate the way our practice needs it to. If we don't like something we alter it and tell the system to do it differently.
The updates happen speedily and are useful. There's no fluff for updates, if there is one coming you're chomping at the bit to get the new features and try them out in the real world.
Highly recommend this software for all practices, large, small, mobile or stationary.
This is the software we have all been looking for, built by veterinarians, for veterinarians.

Nachteile: Sometimes the reminder system is a bit clunky and seems to miss some updated items but overall as long as you double check it it works as expected. Sometimes the server bogs down and we all suffer (slow as molasses), usually a minor issue and fixed quickly.

Vetter gets an A!

Bewertet am 24.9.2016
Erika B.
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer :-)
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using Vetter since December 2013, six months after I started my housecall practice. It was an immediate and vast improvement over paper records, and also was noticeably easier to use than Avimark, which I had worked with at a brick-and-mortar clinic where I worked previously. Since that time, I've been continuously and regularly impressed with so many aspects of the product. I love that it is customizable for the size of my practice, with pricing based on patient number, data storage, and number of users. I love the unbelievably fast and thorough response I get from customer service whenever I have an issue. The vast majority of the time, the product works wonderfully; the few times it doesn't, my problem is quickly addressed. I am a recovering perfectionist, so I have very high standards. I have to be honest and say that the occasional bugs I have encountered over the past three years do bother me; but I think every product has this issue, to some extent, and it is obvious that Vetter management and staff are always striving to give us a better product. There are frequent updates which add very handy features, and yet Vetter remains an easy-to-use interface that works intuitively, which is not true for any other PMS I have encountered. Nothing is 100% perfect, but Vetter is 99% there-- and the consistently off-the-charts-great customer service makes up for the rare glitches. I cannot emphasize enough how they consistently hit that one way, way out of the park. I also want to note that I just hired a tech one day a week, who works in a different brick-and-mortar practice the rest of the week. She, too, is impressed by Vetter's functionality and ease-of-use. She mastered it quickly with minimal training from me, and commented that it works much more intuitively than the system they use at her other job.

Vorteile: Phenomenal customer service; works intuitively; adjustable pricing; cloud-based, so no backing-up needed or taking up wads of disk space on my laptop

Nachteile: Would be great if it had a workable iPhone interface. Very occasionally encounter a bug.

Completely changed record-keeping for our not-for-profit veterinary clinic

Bewertet am 20.9.2017
Elena G.
Director and Veterinarian
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The main benefit that we, as an organization, gain from this software, is the ability to evaluate how and what we are doing. We can create reports about how many dogs vs cats, how many sx's vs vaccines vs procedures, how many appointments in one country versus another, what community our clients are coming from, and much much more. This information is critical for us in terms of annual reporting to our following, but also to plan for the upcoming year, and is equally useful to a clinic that is run strictly as a business.

Vorteile: Vetter is flexible, intuitive, well-organized and helps us manage every aspect of our clinic. Even though we are a not-for-profit located in Chile, we still have to run our clinic like a business, and it has really helped us get there. We have veterinary projects in a number of different countries, and we have been able to quite easily modify everything from forms to inventory items to accommodate our different project needs. We are also required to evaluate our project success and Vetter has made it really easy with the numerous reports available. We have even been able to translate the text for our non-English speakers. The best thing however, is the staff willingness to help us out and make this work for us, no matter how strange the request! They are always there, and have always been so personable and approachable. In our opinion, the customer care is what really makes Vetter so amazing.

Nachteile: It is not available offline which can make it difficult to use in remote areas and the inventory section took a while to learn.

We have used Vetter Software since opening our practice in 2016 and are exceptionally pleased!

Bewertet am 16.12.2017
Liane U.
Practice Owner/Solo Practitioner
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Vetter Software makes my life easier every day and helps make our practice a success!

Vorteile: The best things about Vetter is the ease of customizing the software to each practice. Templates and bundles make every day smoother and faster - minimizing the time putting in records, invoices and notes. It's easy to create these shortcuts - even right from the record in many cases. Creating these items was super easy thanks to the initial training and the easy to access tips and comments on the Vetter Community. There's almost always an answer to a question, and if you don't find just what you want, the answer is just a post away - usually getting a response within a few hours. If that doesn't do it, customer service is a phone call away - and you get an actual person 24-7! No waiting on hold, no going through different departments - your issue is resolved quickly and efficiently. Remote access makes tech issues disappear quickly so you can get back to your day. Right from the start, from initial training to ongoing support, Vetter Software exceeds in all departments in comparison to other veterinary software I have used in my 22 years in practice.

Nachteile: The only things I would like to see improved is the ability to input new diagnoses, customizable to each practice perhaps. Second, I would like the reminders from child items in inventory such as vaccinations to carry on to the parent item - so there is not multiple reminders created and necessitate editing reminders - leaving just the parent item as a reminder.

Totally revolutionized our billing and scheduling. Life is so much easier these days!

Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Natalie S.
Veterinarian

Vorteile: We are a mixed animal mobile veterinary practice with 3 veterinarians, 3 technicians, and an office manager. Previously, we didn't have a great way to track patient treatments, vaccine histories, or client payment information. We used google calendar for scheduling, with no link to client information, and it was hard to use! This software is so integrative- clients can pay online, get reminders when animals are due for vaccines, we can easily track communications, manage inventory, send clients virtual handouts, and so much more. I love that it is cloud based and thus accessible anywhere you have service! Real time updates, and the company is constantly striving to make the software more user friendly and efficient. Customer service has always been very responsive and helpful. Clients seem to be very happy- we are much better about billing and emailing invoices and receipts at time of service. This has completely changed our practice!

Nachteile: We work in a rural area, and sometimes there is no service. No fault of Vetter Software! This is where previous types of software worked well- you didn't need internet, but there were so many limitations otherwise, especially being tethered to a server for updates. Any issues I've had have been very quickly rectified by the update team. Really a great program overall.

Easy to get started, competitively priced, practical and versatile

Bewertet am 13.10.2016
Amir S.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started searching for a new veterinary practice management software platform in 2014. At the time, I was getting ready to sell my urban brick and mortar general practice so I can develop my mobile practice focused on hospice and palliative care services for animals and their families.
Compared to other programs in the market, Vetter Software was extremely easy to get started with in every respect. Switching from Cornerstone to Vetter felt like switching from riding an elephant to riding a Bedouin-trained Arabian mare.
Vetter Software is competitively priced ' in fact, I could use it for FREE long enough to get familiar with its features and make an informed decision to continue using it. Shortly before my second anniversary using Vetter Software I upgraded my contract to a long-term fixed rate, which is also competitive.
Using a web-based platform for managing my practice, I can access and update my patients' and clients' information anytime, no matter where I am. I enjoy the freedom from concerns about maintenance and upgrading costs of expensive hardware.
Vetter Software's features are practically-oriented and are an excellent fit for my practice's needs. Their customer support is quick to respond to questions and requests.
Switching to Vetter Software helped me make a smooth transition from stationary to mobile practice and to grow from a new practice to an established one. I'm very happy with the choice I made and would definitely recommend it to my colleagues.

A follow up review after using Vetter for several years --> STILL 5 stars!!

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Shea C.
Veterinarian, Owner

Vorteile: It is commonplace for after-the-sale service to diminish, but not so with Vetter. After using Vetter for many years, I wanted to share with others considering a PMS that this company remains solid across the board. From it's stellar customer care to the continuous upgrades based on user input, Vetter is truly a partner in your business. And of course there is their easy and intuitive interface, the ability to fully customize the software to your practice, and the continually growing list of integrations and features. Even though this PMS is robust in its features and ease of use, those factors take a back seat to the responsive tech support and customer service - this is truly their magic sauce and it has never once faltered after all these years of use despite their incredible growth. Thank you, Vetter, you continue to remain amazing!

Nachteile: The fact that you cannot search your patient database by disease, but, this feature is soon to be released which goes to show once again how Vetter responds and moves upon user feedback to provide an improved experience.

Reflecting on almost 3 years of using Vetter

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Peter F.
Veterinarian and Owner
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Almost 3 years ago, at the tender age of 64, I decided to reestablish a general practice in a building we owned. As someone who year early has been a beta-tested for a well known PMS system, it was clear to me that cloud based software was the wave of the future and a no-brainer for any startup. After checking out several, we chose a trial with Vetter. At that point, Vetter was doing all the basics, but was missing some "must have" features for a busy general practice. I recommended it highly for startups, but for practices with aging PMS in house packages, I described is as a good system, but not yet "ready for prime time". Our practice grew rapidly and Vetter improved dramatically over the many months we have been working together. Recently, they released a more robust and flexible reminder system with is an area so vital to general practice. At long last I feel that Vetter is "ready for prime time" which allows me to wholeheartedly recommend it to general practices looking to upgrade and join the future with a cloud based system.

Vorteile: Remote access, flexibility to access from most any device, never needing to worry about a backup, wide functionality

Nachteile: As always with any PMS software, there are a few new features missing that were present in prior PMS packages.

Second to none

Bewertet am 27.9.2016
Dr. nicole B.
Veterinarian, Clinic Owner
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We opened our cat hospital over a year ago and Vetter has been an integral part of the practice right from the start. Vetter works seamlessly with our busy little clinic, and truly meets all our medical record keeping needs. But it is much more than that.. we use it to manage scheduling, inventory, lab reports, accounting reports, communications and reminders. I never have to worry about security breaches, daily backups, networks going down, or accessibility. From home I can check my schedule or look up a patient's file during after-hours calls. Vetter's capabilities are vast, and we probably haven't tapped into its fullest potential yet, and maybe never will, because they keep upgrading and adding new features (some of which we've even suggested!). It only gets better, but the best part of all is their phenomenal customer support. Vetter is second to none.

Vorteile: Comprehensive, easy to use software that does it all for our clinic. No back-ups to worry about, and we use Mac computers so compatability isn't an issue.

Nachteile: dependent on a good internet connection, so it's sometimes slow on the weekend. Also sometimes kicks us off so we need to log on.

Excellent Way to Run a Practice Using a Cloud Based Approach

Bewertet am 30.5.2018
John C.
President and Vet

Vorteile: Heads a shoulders above all else is the support I received from Vetter. Team was always there when I ran into trouble or did something stupid. They were always patient with me and supportive. The only reason I left was because I sold my practice and the buyer was using another program.
Vetter was always willing to make software changes to fit my practice and had many billing options to fit my needs.
It was also very easy moving around the program and getting up to speed.

Nachteile: I have a specialty practice and saw patients at three different locations and I decided to set up three different instances/locations of the software for each location and required logging on at each when seeing patients at that location. The advantage was separate tracking of inventory and income. The disadvantage was that I had to login into each location when searching for a patient since it was not possible to search for a patient in one location if I was logged in at another.

Amazing software all the way around...

Bewertet am 11.10.2015
Jen W.
Owner, Veterinarian

Kommentare: My practice would not even exist if it weren't for Vetter software. Truly,
without it, I could not have realized my dream of founding a professional AND very personal house call practice.
I knew, as a small start-up house call practice, that I could not afford the "traditional" softwares that I've used at various clinics. But trying to figure out how to assemble templates, how to invoice, generate reminders was definitely not working-so my business was only inching along as it required so much to form medical records, reminders, professional invoices, scheduling...
I heard about Vetter- checked it out, and was immediately impressed. How often do you call a company and talk to the CEO directly? I spoke to Sagi frequently. Through a telephone/computer conference, Sagi helped me get started.It is a very intuitive software. With very little effort, I was comfortable with the software.
I also am tremendously grateful for the initial patients free- for me, that has not only been helpful from the standpoint of a startup small house call practice, but really, without it, again, there was no way for me to grow the business while also "being the doctor", and provide my clients and patients with distinctive, personal care.
Lastly, Vetter's customer service is hands down, the best in the field. Questions are answered almost immediately, there is no difficulty reaching anyone-no matter what time. In addition, Vetter LISTENS to its veterinarians--they add updates to software based on what we are asking for. Vetter is constantly evolving by identifying areas that can be improved, and by adding new features that enhance and expand the utility of the software. Every update makes a positive difference and translates to enhanced experience and efficiency.
Lastly, I am a very small practice. The Vetter group, however, does not 'discriminate', if you will, and you would think my practice was a multi-million dollar hospital. Given the experience I have had, I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to use Vetter in the traditional brick and mortar setting.
If you are looking for a cloud based software, you've found it.
If you are not looking, you should be. Vetter will surpass your every expectation, as it has done for me, and continues to do.

VETTER is simply BETTER!!

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Crystal V.
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I do NOT cringe at the thought of writing up a medical record!! OH! And you can simply talk into your ipad and Viola! It populates the field you are working on. So easy!! THANK YOU, VETTER!!!!

Vorteile: I run a TRUE concierge small animal practice in an affluent area of Southern California. I am in LOVE with Vetter Software!!! Not only is it EASY to use, easy to obtain, extremely affordable...the Customer Service is above and beyond !! Seriously, the personalized service and 'heart' that these guys(gals) put into this product is palpable. They truly, actually CARE!! If you are having a hard time you're not waiting on hold and ending up with a huge Service Bill. They pop on the phone and help you out. They believe in their product and so do I!!! I test drove all cloud based systems before making my choice to go with Vetter and I am not sorry. In 20 years I have used many different types of software and Vetter is IT!! I

Nachteile: There is not a lot to pick out which would be considered a flaw. It is always evolving and only gets better!

This software is the future of veterinary medicine!

Bewertet am 17.9.2017
Heather D.
Veterinarian/Practice Owner

Vorteile: - Vetter provides monthly updates/upgrades and the development team is constantly improving the software based on user feedback
-User friendly from day one
- Accessible from any device, and at home!
- Very cost effective as compared to traditional server-based software
- Automatically saves all content as you type it
- Customizable for small and large clinics

Nachteile: - Constantly having to login when changing devices slows down appointments and checkout
- New features/integrations often have an additional price tag associated with them; the advertised monthly costs for using Vetter can be misleading, as they charge extra for things that are essential for the software to function (such as the Authorize.net integration)
- Unable to enter appointments or tasks by searching for patient name; this can only be done by searching by client name

Vetter Software is easy to use and continues to improve in functionality as the product matures.

Bewertet am 1.8.2017
Alana G.
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Cost effective software that organizes our medical records in an easily accessible way. I only work part time so the cloud based software allows me to interpret results from home if needed.

Vorteile: I enjoy the easy to use formatting of Vetter. It contains most of the basic functions that I need to run our dog sanctuary medical department efficiently. I am complimented on a regular basis regarding the detail and organization of our records. Tech support is very helpful.

Nachteile: I dislike a few of the features (such as a repeat appointment feature of "every month" schedules a repeat appointment for the next month on the same numerical day vs. four weeks from the date on the same day of the week). I wish there were a few other modifications to entering charges/records that prevented human error (i.e. requiring certain fields or being able to connect different records to a reminder field)

Overall we have had a positive experience and have recommended the system to others.

Bewertet am 31.10.2017
Leah A.
Head Veterinary Technician
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Greater client communication. Greater internal communication. Much improved ease of use from our last software.

Vorteile: The ease of use is really helpful. There are multiple ways to achieve a goal. It is great to be able to email the client directly from the software. Being able to have templates for discharge instructions, forms, etc. that can be personalized easily is handy. The reports available are very helpful, and lately have been continuing to improve. The ability to be selective on what part of a patient record gets emailed to other clinics is convenient. Having the pop up reminder notes is incredibly beneficial for internal communication purposes.

Nachteile: There seems to be a lack of communication about when the changes to the system are implemented, for example: we will clock in and something is different and we have to stumble through. As per any system, there are still flaws in the inventory setup, in our opinion the biggest being the differentiation between an inventory item and a procedure and not currently being given the choice to choose between the two. Also, the billing piece is less intuitive if you do not have accounting experience.

Excellent product, unmatched customer support, very user friendly

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Sandra M.
Veterinarian

Kommentare: Accessibility from anywhere with an internet connection, I don't need to worry about security and backups, reports functions are excellent, tech support is fast, efficient, responsive and effective. This product suits my needs perfectly, at a reasonable price point. Very happy to recommend it!!

Vorteile: After using more complex software products like Cornerstone, Vetter is a breath of fresh air. Capable of everything I need it for, without getting lost in a forest of detail and complexity. LOVE the fact I have access to it from anywhere, as long as I have an internet connection. I can dictate medical records using my iPHONE, check reports, review files on the fly. Being a mobile service, it is just what I need.

Nachteile: As it is a web-based program, there are times few and far between that the system may go down temporarily.

Easy to use, cloud-based software.

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Yoon L.
Owner/Veterinarian

Vorteile: The transition to Vetter Software was difficult at first, as we loved our previous software, but once you get the hang of it, it is very intuitive and easy to use. A necessary change to a cloud-based software in an increasingly paperless business. Cloud base software is easily accessible anywhere.
Easy client communication.
Tech support/customer service tries their best to keep up with bugs and enhancement requests.
No more daily back-ups.
Easy lab and xray integration.
Printing from any computer.
Can customize to clinic needs.

Nachteile: New features and updates seem to take priority over existing issues.
Cash receipts (billing issue).
Bugs here and there.
Usage dependent on internet speed/access.

We have had an amazing experience with Vetter Software!

Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Kelley Z.
Office Manager/Vet Nurse
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ease of making things more efficient in the office.

Vorteile: We love how easy it is to use, and how much easier it makes things for us. I am the only employee at our office and it saves me so much time. It so easy to send records to clients ,boarding and grooming salons. We actually left Vetter for a while for a cheaper product and wow did I realize then how much it actually made my life easier. I love that it is cloud based , it helps me help clients even when out of the office. You will not find better customer service anywhere!!! They are always there when you need them.

Nachteile: There is nothing negative I have to say. We have been very happy to come back. We are happy to be using Vetter Software.

Working with Matt at Vetter has upgraded my practice!!!!

Bewertet am 15.12.2017
Pamela C.

Vorteile: The portability is that a word? With an ipad I can go anywhere and get my work done. I am a small animal house call practice AND a new clinic nestled in between two medical schools. Our neighborhood also is developing a new tech start-up mecca of business and biomedical research. To say the least-my clients are tech savy and ALL of them are impressed by our ability to meet all of their needs on the ipad. My business mentor is impressed with this software and how it makes my affairs flow smoothly. This software is so easy for new employees: they pick up the ipad and they have it figured out in about 10 minutes. Within a day, they are teaching me.

Best software we have used!

Bewertet am 2.3.2017
Oziel H.
Head Veterinary Technician
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were about to open a new clinic, and were searching for practice management software, when we found the free trial offer from Vetter Software. At first we were hesitant about cloud software, but wow, I'm so glad we tried it. Vetter software is very reliable, easy to use and had all the features we needed for our practice. I was absolutely amazed at how good the customer service is, as they quickly responded all our emails, or calls with answers to all our questions. The software itself is user friendly, and teaching the rest of the staff how to use it was quick and easy. I really like that they are constantly updating it, and adding even more features. Overall the experience with Vetter Software has been amazing, and I would recommend it always.

Vorteile: Easy to use, works great and fantastic customer service. And being able to open patient records from our phones or tablets has been a plus for us.

Nachteile: none

Vetter saves our lives on a daily basis!

Bewertet am 28.10.2017
Carly R.
Veterinarian/Practice Owner
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Mobile use of a digitalized records system, it saves time in making invoices and medical records, we don't need to worry about making backups to save our records in the incidence of a fire or flood...

Vorteile: We like that we can access it on our smartphones whenever and wherever we need it. We also like that we can run reports off of it, to use for paying PST, looking at our business' growth, etc. I also LOVE the amazing customer support, I've been blown away by the incredible service so far.

Nachteile: I dislike that it is not integrated with google calendar.
I dislike that it is interfaced with only American veterinary supply companies/labs and not the ones that we use in Canada, because we can't tap into many of vetter's best features.

Vettersoftware.com

Bewertet am 16.6.2016
Anna R.
Veterinarian, owner
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using this for my mobile veterinary practice and gave been very pleased. I was able to start for free and clients as I grew. The group is very responsive to suggestions and customer support is beyond outstanding. I'm a bit of a computer idiot and have had my hand held with patience every (amazingly few) times that I have had issues.

Vorteile: Ease of use, good integration between information fields, support, willingness of company to listen to suggestions and implement them. Lots of ability to customize!

Nachteile: Not happy that it is 100 % cloud based because I travel in areas where reception can be poor. But this is not really the fault of vetter. I keep a backup paper file which increases my work load a bit.