Über SmartChurch

Die schöne und einzigartige Kirchen-App und Online-Software, über die Mitglieder verbunden bleiben und Spenden an deine Kirche senden können, für unter 40 $/Monat.

Erfahre mehr über SmartChurch

It is a great Facebook like group app that allows the convenience of messaging and posting in the same location.

Bewertungen zu SmartChurch

4,9
4,0
3,0

SmartChurch hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 16 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du SmartChurch bereits verwendet?

Ken
Church Planter

Love the free directory

Kommentare: The app is sharp, w/o strange bugs, straight-forward, and practical. By Following my church on SmartChurch, I can turn off the push notifications from my Facebook app and just receive important notifications from my church. The Followers tab acts as my church directory, and at the touch of the screen I can call, email, or get turn-by-turn directions to anyone in my church. In short, the app makes my church look super cool, and it is far easier to communicate with everyone. The greatest advantage to SmartChurch is the affordability. Every other church app will cost my church a crippling amount of money to create and use. SmartChurch has many free features, and the upgrades are low cost. The only con I see is that the app is new and up-to-date, and many churches appear to me to be slightly behind the times. If a church wants to be slick and "on top" of technology, then this is the app to use.

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Practical, clear, easy to integrate!

Kommentare: I have found this app easy to use and easy to integrate into my church. The Free version is great. Now, having used the Premium version....I think every church will see value and added member interaction when they use it. The setup is easy and fast. After a demo, I was ready to get started.

Antwort von Gresham Hill Management

Great to hear Michael! Yes, the demo does illuminate a lot. It's hard to describe to people what all this does until they see it.

Cardelia
Pastor in USA

Smart church was difficult to use with my current congregation.

It was not something that my older congregation could easily adapt to using. From the beginning even with many educational sessions, there were struggles with understanding. This was perhaps due to their resistance to change in general.

Antwort von Gresham Hill Management

Thanks for your review Cardelia. We appreciate that your church took time to use our product in 2015 and we hope you'll consider coming back as we have made many improvements since then including a few of the features you requested.

George
Associate Pastor
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

SmartChurch makes it easy for church leaders, staff and members to invite others!

Kommentare: As a church pastor I love this invite feature. The church members and I easily invite people to church, outreach events, holiday specials and anything else we have going on to reach the lost. I send them the invite along with the details and they quickly download the SmartChurch app and see the details. Then they browse service times and all other posts regarding church activities!
Awesome!

William
Men's Ministries Pastor

This APP Rocks

Kommentare: I absolutely LOVE this APP!!! This App allows me to be in contact with my Members 24/7. I can post church events and even have them RSVP. I can post my Church Profile so everyone can find us. This app is a lifesaver. We can post on the wall and increase Communication in our church and that brings Connection and promotes Community.

Antwort von Gresham Hill Management

Thank you William. We agree!

Ben

Great App

Kommentare: This app is great and very easy to use. It's a great tool to connect church members to the community, in addition to connecting members to each other. If you're new to an area, it provides a simple way to locate future church homes. Overall, this is an app that can serve great benefits to churches, its members and the local community.

Brian
Minister
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

SmartChurch is a great power-tool for Church communications.

Kommentare: This app has features that are very beneficial to Churches, large and small. The Events feature, Post feature, Directory and the Donations features will help Churches to contacts members easier and more frequently. Thanks SmartChurch!!

Antwort von Gresham Hill Management

We're hearing that from a lot of people, Brian. Thank you for sharing!

Joseph

Smart and clean app!!

Kommentare: I like this app bc of the ease of use. I can post events, send messages, edit my church, and see what's going on with others. I really like the interface and the clean look it offers. Very modern and inviting. SmartChurch has become so useful. I love it!

So great to here Joseph!

Karen
Childrens Ministry

Awesome App!

Kommentare: I love the way I can stay connected to my church and know what is going on throughout the week. Pray needs, opportunities to serve, opportunities to give, events I want to attend, it is all there right on my phone.

Antwort von Gresham Hill Management

Glad to hear that Karen. We appreciate you!

William B.
Elder
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This is a great tool for ministry.

Kommentare: This is a very affordable App for any church. A great tool for building community and relationships with the church body. I love the fact that I can give to needs that arise within my church 24/7.

Carl
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Why didn't I think of this...

Kommentare: Finally, a church app that churches can actually afford. Very easy to use, and I added my church in about 4 minutes. Can't wait until they release the features I saw on the website. Really cool.

Marky

Recommended!

Kommentare: Love the fact that I can stay connected with my church body at all times! Plus, I can give anytime, anywhere, and to specific needs in my church.

Antwort von Gresham Hill Management

Awesome to here. Glad you liked it!

Brian

SmartChurch

Kommentare: Great app and easy to use. It is very nice to connect our church members. The posts on the wall are very convenient for requests and encouragement.

Thank you Brian!

jason

smart church

Kommentare: easy to use well designed

Antwort von Gresham Hill Management

thanks jason we appreciate your kind words and your lack of capitalization and punctuation :)

Will
Sales Manager
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

This app helps the local church

Kommentare: I understand that the app isn't quite done, but what it can do now for free is amazing. Love it!

Laura

Wow!!

Kommentare: This is really cool. Keeps me on top of my church happenings. Now I won't forget!!