Brandfolder is an awesome tool to collaborate with different departments!

Bewertet am 12.10.2017
Mindy G.
Marketing Coordinator
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Organization was the top benefit for our marketing team. Our dropbox was getting filled with different variations/edits of our millions of assets, and dropbox allows us to house our final assets so looking for the correct version is simple now. We also don't get one off requests from other departments since dropbox makes it easy for them to find what they need and resize any asset.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is being about to track which assets are being used by different users, and our marketing team is able to use that information to make more successful campaigns. It is a great resource for our company to ensure that everyone was using the most up to date assets. I also love that it has a super easy, very visual interface that makes it a breeze to find exactly what you are looking for quickly.

Nachteile: I think the biggest trouble we have with the software is signing people up for the first time. Sometimes the email sent from Brandfolder goes to junk mail, and the person receiving the email doesn't always know to look there.

Best damn DAM

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Front-End Developer & SEO Consultant

Kommentare: Digital Clutter No More!

Vorteile: The onboarding was a breeze. They had our account setup that day and transition planning and meetings setup asap to get us up and running fast. It took a bit of playing around to get use to the systems (about 60 minutes) and then I felt like a pro. Very intuitive filter based searching. I love their integration with adobe suite for templates, that way my employees do not need access to photoshop or illustrator - it is saving us a lot of time. One aspect we have found that we didn't expect was managing our creative projects. We create a section/folder and invite the contractors to just that folder. They then upload their assets, revisions, documentation and we discuss and manage the project from one single location. I can easily see the various revisions, notes, and file versions. No more searching my emails and cloud drives for variations and notes. Lastly, the search feature works very well. But my one suggestion is setting up a tag hierarchy from the beginning. This will help you manage your sections and search features much better from the start.

Nachteile: Maybe a few more pre-built API integrations but that being said, their support is top notch and they assisted us with the connections we needed. We are not on a top tier plan either but they treat us like an enterprise company.

Brandfolder Data Asset Management

Chris M.
Digital Design Specialist, Global Marketing
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The software is great and the people there are very responsive and helpful with guidance on how to set up, organize and implement our data asset management system.

Vorteile: Brandfolder is very intuitive for my colleagues across the globe. Being able to share and have access via the cloud has really been a game changer for our marketing business and sharing content with coworkers and partners. We have also been able to work with Brandfolder to create a single sign on within our company portal.

Nachteile: No issues with Brandfolder, nothing I can think of that has me wanting more.

A Dream Come True for a 1-Person Marketing Team

Nicholas K.
Realtor ®
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From day one it has been fantastic. As a fitness franchise now with 20 locations (and counting), it is a huge help to have this software in our arsenal of technology. Not too mention, their customer service is top notch, responsive, and almost always available. Hard Exercise Works® is proud to partner with Brand Folder!

Vorteile: It enabled me to streamline our marketing initiatives. I no longer need to search on 10 different platforms to find what I'm looking for! With a marketing team of just me, myself, and I, this is absolutely invaluable!

Nachteile: Obviously, good software does not come cheap...but with that said, I do believe you get enough value for the price point. However, as a small business owner, this is a tough nut to chew when trying to make things happen on a shoe string budget.

5 Stars!

Nicole W.
Communications Coordinator
Öl & Energie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We solved the problem of having to be on our VPN to access our S:/ drive, which solved much larger internal problems. It has definitely served us with a branding solution, as well as a platform for storage and direct distribution of files, logos, presentations, etc.

Vorteile: Brandfolder is easy to use for both administrators and guests, offers multiple settings based on your preferences, and has a very friendly and accessible customer service team. I also very much appreciate that BF is always innovating to provide a better solution for their users.

Nachteile: The only feature that I like least is the inability to set an automatic sort per section, rather than a automatic sort for the entire Brandfolder.

Managing Digital Assets is Now a Breeze!

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Ed R.
Studio Production Manager
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since implementing Brandfolder at Travelpro, I now have time to focus on other more important tasks. No more time spent searching, culling and sending DAs to customers or sales reps. Now everyone can easily log in as guests and quickly find what they need without my involvement. When I do run into a bit of a snag, customer service has always been available with a quick solution.

Vorteile: It's simple UI. Very little time needed to learn to use as an administrator.

Nachteile: It's not the cheapest solution available but Brandfolder offered the most of what I needed for Travelpro.

Superb ease of use

Creative Traffic Coordinator
Automotive, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The user experience is exceptional. The layout is very clean and action buttons are clear. We move quickly, any small items like this really impact our process positively.
Security settings and the ability to track who has access to our assets are important to us; knowing that assets can have restrictions and expiration dates is one of the features that stood out to us when purchasing this DAM system. Would highly recommend.

Nachteile: I do not like that you can't download videos straight form the system, but have to go to an external media site (like vimeo) to link to.

Great Product

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Lindsay B.
Brand Manager
Marketing & Werbung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We love the ease of use, how it universally meets our needs and how robust Brandfolder is. Customer service is always willing to lend a hand and responds very quickly.

Nachteile: I just wish I had enough time to add all of our assets here!

Beautiful, clean asset management

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Elissa B.
Product Content Strategist

Kommentare: Easy to use and presents lots of content/functionality in a clean, approachable way.

Vorteile: Brandfolder immediately caught my attention because of its simple UI. We were looking for a way to make our help center assets more manageable, and I especially love that with Brandfolder, we could use a static link that dynamically updates when the asset is changed. This allows you to update images across the help center without editing the URLs themselves.

Nachteile: The tagging feature is less robust with screenshots than with images, but that's totally understandable and to be expected.

Brandfolder makes my job doable

Bewertet am 3.9.2018
Rommel G.
Digital and Design Manager
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its been a very intuitive tool to use. We are currently using the embed functionality to give our course attendees a resource library.

Vorteile: Defintely the Adobe integration
All the integrations with other apps
Ease of use
Export functionalities
Text recognition in images
Analytics

Nachteile: Limited to a few collections only
No constraints for pdf lockdown

We are happy, but the price...

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Jean-françois C.
Brand Studio Leader
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very good, except for the price.

Vorteile: - Easy to use
- All the functionality we need are there

Nachteile: The price is wayyy to much. We had a smart image account before. The cost was like 500$ a year and it had mostly the same option we are using right now. Fortunatly for you, brandfolder was the only option available for our needs.

Love Brandfolder

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Exhibition & Event Specialist
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My company started using BrandFolder for the marketing team's asset library. To go from no formal process to something so structured has been amazing. It is great to be so organized and be able to find and share assets quickly is a real time saver.

Vorteile: I love that it is easy to use and intuitive.

Nachteile: So far, no major issues to complain about.

User-friendly platform but more support required

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Belinda N.
Marketing
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great support from Brandfolder team. Very open to client feedback and working hard to implement new features

Vorteile: User-friendly
Easy navigation
Clean look & feel

Nachteile: Need more support materials for users to refer to so that processes are clear

It's over there.

Stefany B.
Managing Partner

Kommentare: Brandfolder makes sharing my brand super simple. We do not yet have a lot of collateral but our colors and logos are available for all of our employees and partners to insure we always keep a consistent look and feel. With new features, our start-up can grow with BrandFolder. New collateral is created and can now be shared instantly. I have turned on a number of client to this site just to make it easier for me to use their logos in our advertising. Overall, it's beautifully organized and utterly simple for anyone to use.

Loved Watching The Company Grow as a User

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
UX/UI Designer
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It was my first DAM software I used, so I thoroughly enjoyed it until I started noticing other DAMs. The other part I personally enjoyed was it was a local company and I supported that.

Nachteile: The one feature I found most helpful on another DAM was the ability to export a logo file in specific sizes and formats. Brandfolder didn't have this at the time I stopped using it.

A Big Boost to Online Marketing Efforts

Lance F.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Finally - a way to share brand assets without the need for longwinded email chains! Now marketers can distribute marketing materials electronically with ease, in a way that is clean and organized (far better than Dropbox). Our clients love how simple it is to download collateral right from Brandfolder without needing to contact us directly. The free version of Brandfolder is a great way to try the service without making an upfront commitment. The only thing you have to lose are sales!

I'm an end user, so can't speak to anything except how easy it is to download stuff from corporate!

Lisa K.

Kommentare: Our old system was so painful...couldn't find anything, so not user-friendly. Edgard came on board at corporate and switched us over to Brandfolder, it was seemless from an end-user standpoint and SO BREEZY to use! I'm trying to give more that 3 stars on Ease of Use, but nothing happens when I click on the 4th & 5th stars! Now same thing happened on overall! Should all be 5, although I tried to leave CS blank because I've never had to deal with them, so can't say!

We've been using Brandfolder at Inspirato for a little more than a year now.

Brian M.
Sr Director of Brand Marketing

Kommentare: We recently renewed our subscription and added the "collections" functionality. Brandfolder is our go-to asset management system for internal and external use. As a growing company with an ever-evolving brand, we need a single source of truth for logos, images, videos, sales collateral and other shared assets. We're very happy with the functionality and ease of administration. We've shared with quite a few partners and have had zero complaints. Great product!

Exactly what we needed

Bewertet am 23.5.2014
Matt U.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: We've been using Brandfolder for nearly a year now, both internally and for our clients, and it has been awesome. Internally it's been nice to have all of our brand assets available anytime we need them, but getting our clients signed up has saved us a ton of time that would have been spent in back-and-forth emailing. Plus they see it as a value-add to our services, so it's win-win.

von Brandfolder an 23.5.2014

Thanks for the review! Chai Tea Marketing and Brandfolder for the Agency - an obvious fit!

Amazing Customer Service. Awesome Tool

Bewertet am 12.1.2017
Corey K.

Kommentare: I can go on forever about how much I love Brandfolder. We deployed across 23 offices and 900 employees. I love the tracking abilities to make sure that remote offices are using approved assets. It's easy to search, use & share assets of all kind. I would recommend this platform to any business it's like the Apple of DAM. Easy to use no fuss. On top of this, the customer service is amazing.

Brandfolder was a great find for my company

Lindsay M.
Brand Manager

Kommentare: Brandfolder is easy to use, easy to share, and the customer service is unexpectedly amazing (I say this because the price is very low and the customer service levels are very high). My company has been with Brandfolder for two years and will continue to use their services. It is also nice to see all of the ways they work to improve the site monthly. The new changes are always good ones!

Brandfolder is a life hack for anyone who works in digital marketing

Jayme H.
Director of Digital Marketing

Kommentare: Between our internal and external stakeholders we have dozens of people who need access to files, images, documents etc on a daily basis. Brandfolder makes it super easy to share all of our assets while keeping them organized in one consolidated place. Plus - their customer service is awesome and it's great to have a partnership with a vendor who just gets it. Highly recommend!!

Great way to keep our Brand on track

Kimberly W.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Brandfolder has completely changed the way our company has managed its brand. Everything is now in the same place and has gone through our brand standards. Our Sales Team can now easily pull down the sales collateral they need with in minutes rather than waiting for the Marketing Team to reply to their emails. We love Brandfolder and highly recommend this to other businesses.

It's a great piece of software that works well with large branding projects. It keeps things simple.

Luke T.
Lead Brand Designer

Kommentare: Not necessary for smaller brands, but for larger scale brands with multiple people requiring access to the assets, it's perfect. It would be helpful to have a larger amount of storage than 80MB for individual assets. This is because some clients require access to packaged files with original artwork and links, which can be up to 150MB+.

Just right

Mal B.

Kommentare: This is perfect. Add a small business I was constantly trying to find a digital file of our logo when a sponsorship of advertising opportunity sprang up at short notice. Now I just remember a simple url. All the versions are there, with instructions on how to use them, and I know they are up to date. Great stuff.