Über Brandfolder

Brandfolder fördert die Nutzung, ermöglicht eine schnelle Erkennung und rationalisiert die Arbeitsabläufe zwischen Teams.

Erfahre mehr über Brandfolder

Integration went very easily. User friendly interface, access from anywhere.

Also there’s no mobile app or watermarking feature which really makes working with this program difficult.

Bewertungen zu Brandfolder

Brandfolder hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 442 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Brandfolder bereits verwendet?

Lindsey
SR. Marketing Consultant
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great File Management Tool!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Ali
Ali
Information Technology Adviser in Aserbaidschan
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Single source and easy way to managing all digital assets

Kommentare: All content and files related to our brand are in one place available to our team and business partners, and with intelligent image and file search systems, let's imagine you have Google Images in control of your files. The ability to share files and determine the level of access is very useful, and it is possible to use the files in all applications and Softwares that we use daily, both offline and online. Superb Cloud-based Digital Asset Management platform with great integration without the learning need, because it’s super easy to use.

The ability to search for images and select similar photo works very smartly and excellent. Also, file sharing is useful for our team with the possibility of creating an access level, and the ability to use files in all tools, platforms, and software works great for us, this is superb integration capability when you are at real project understanding how it’s useful in reality.

The structure of folders and tags can be more intelligent than a method with artificial intelligence and logic, and currently does not match the other features of a cloud-based platform, and may require a more modern design. There are many ideas for managing smart tags and smart folders that I am sure the Brandfolder development team will achieve in the future.

Robin
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review from the pizza industry

Kommentare: My overall experience with Brand Folder has been great! We use it for two of our brands and everyone in-house is happy with it. We cut email management down a ton with franchisees going to Brand Folder first as a reference. Saves me ton of time packing and sending files to print vs. other products with very long upload times. Ease of use is huge for our group of users and we have no complaints about Brand Folder.

This product works perfect for us both in house and for our franchises. Helps me cut email management time back and forth down a ton. Great resource for franchises and vendors to visit first before taking up more time in-house. The ease of use goes unmatched by other software.

Wish our users could get auto generated updated when new items are available. Right now I create an email for them every quarter but I am always uploading new material.

Todd
Sales Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Did not deliver on pitch

Kommentare: We are now several months into our role out and very frustrated. We spent time in the demo enviroment to ensure we had the capabilities required. Now that we are in our live environment we keep trying to follow our SOP and find that features demo'd were not included. Each step we take feels like we encounter a road block.

I like the search capability, clean design, and unlimited free guest users.

Cumbersome pricing and confusing demo sales practice. What we demoed was not what we got.

Stephen
Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brandfolder has made digital asset management 10 times easier for me and my colleagues

Kommentare: Starting about a year ago, we decided to contract out our digital assets management to another company. It was disastrous, so we quickly pivoted and looked to handle this ourselves. I'm very glad we did, as we chose Brandfolder to make our lives easier. So far, it's absolutely delivered and given us an effective solution for management of our own digital assets.

Having a centralized repository for storing our company's digital assets is a huge hurdle, but Brandfolder seemingly made it possible in a no-fuss manner. I highly value being able to categorize and add metadata to our assets, which makes it much simpler to understand how to later access what we own and can leverage. This allows us to distribute our digital assets more effectively.

Some of our employees haven't quite gotten accustomed to the "add metadata" feature, and I think there's been a slightly higher learning curve associated with that.

Dustin
Director of Brand & Creative in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brandfolder has been a game-changer in forwarding our goal of brand alignment.

Kommentare: As mentioned above, as our organization has grown to ~500 employees worldwide, brand alignment has become increasingly challenging. Brandfolder has allowed our team at HQ to disseminate on-brand materials quickly and efficiently to not just Marketing teams around the world, but to every employee. It has been hugely successful overall and after six months we have barely scratched the surface with its potential.

First off, the sales and set-up process was top notch. The team at Brandfolder was super attentive and patient with us from the get-go. They were the clear standout in that regard compared to other DAM platforms we considered. Set up was a breeze. I was the lead admin to implement and organize our Brandfolder structure and I never really ran into any trouble figuring things out. The tagging system was very intuitive and the instructions sent by the Brandfolder team were very clear. Prior to implementing Brandfolder, my colleagues and I at HQ would get inundated with photo and resource requests. Since launching Brandfolder, we very rarely get those requests and usually now when we do, we just say "it's on Brandfolder". Making out teams self-sufficient has been a huge time saver and has forwarded our goals of brand alignment worldwide.

There are certain features we need that seem obvious to our team that do no exist. The Brandfolder team is very responsive to feedback and are constantly releasing new features, but one of our main gripes has not been implemented yet. I would also argue that the Brandguide feature leaves a lot to be desired. That was the one area I felt was a bit clunky to use and had a lot of back and forth with the Brandfolder team.

Liza
Marketing and Communications Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brandfolder has changed the way our organization works

Kommentare: Brandfolder has helped us unify our global brand across 30+ markets. It has made sharing resources and updated materials seamless, whereas before rolling out these changes to nearly 500 staff across the world required extensive communication. It has saved my team, our central marketing team, a huge amount of work.

Brandfolder has allowed us to seamlessly manage a global brand across 30+ markets, and ensure that everyone both on marketing teams, and throughout our entire organization, is using the most up to date materials and can access essential resources and photos, all managed centrally by our team. It has truly been a game changer for us. The Brandfolder team was great in helping us migrate our assets from dropbox and organize them on the new platform. They're also extremely responsive to feedback. Onboarding our team here was easy, thanks to a user friendly interface. Really can't say enough good things.

I really don't have anything negative to say about Brandfolder. We have been using it for a little less than a year now, and every time our team has hit a snag, the Brandfolder team has come through with a solution. The only use case that has been a little bit of an obstacle for us is with photo crediting. We use the platform to store many event photos, and there isn't a super seamless way to make sure that the photo credits are integrated into the actual photo files themselves.

Stefanie
Marketing Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Kommentare: It is a easy to use and implement system. They are very helpful and willing to help put together training for your employees. They answer questions and resolve issues very quickly, if not the same day. The system is easy to use and can support all file formats we have needed.

This product is much easier to use than our old system. We love the search and filter feature! Our franchise system rarely used our old system due to the lacking search feature. With Brandfolder we were able to limit the folders and sub-folders and focus on the search and filter tools.

We have a few glitches with the templating feature a few months after we sent it out to out franchise system. It only affected a few of our franchisees, but it didn't look good with our system. Brandfolder started working on the issue right away and everything was up and working that same day.

Jessica
Jessica
Game Programmer in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Makes it easy to share files with co-workers and clients

Kommentare: The lockout imposed by covid prompted us to shift our focus to remote consultation. Using Brandfolder, we were able to give our customers big files quickly and easily. Using the Guest Uploads functionality, we can aggregate assets from our network so that we may all benefit from their contributions. Using this tool, our partners may upload huge files without having to send them over email.

The ability to tag assets makes them more discoverable, and that's something I'd want to see more of. In addition, I like the ease with which I can share any Brandfolder item with another user without them having to form an account. If you're looking for a tool that's straightforward to learn and use, this is the one. Sharing files with clients and coworkers has never been easier.

I can honestly say that Brandfolder has no drawbacks for me. Brandfolder has never let me down, and I've never had any issues with it in the past.

Jean-Paul
Senior Product Marketing Manager in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Exactly What My Team & Company Needed

Kommentare: Having a single-source of truth has quickly made an impact on our team's productivity. Having all types of content that our Sales team can access and locate has improved their productivity as well.

We needed a digital asset management tool that was easy to deploy, could be integrated into our workflow with ease, grow with us, and was intuitive to use as we would open it up to all internal employees...Brandfolder checked all these boxes.

Brandfolder does integrate into many of the most popular tools like Slack and Salesforce which was one of the reasons we went them. However, some aspects of the integration into Slack could be developed further (which I think is on their roadmap).

Rebecca
Rebecca
Digital Strategy Manager in USA
Onlinemedien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A Modern Interface with an Excellent Pricing Model

Kommentare: The have great customer support, the setup was pretty quick and it's easy to make mass edits.

I really liked the easy to use interface and the unlimited guest users. Those were two key points during our decision making.

I would love for users to be able to send a shareable link of their personal boards and the personalized template piece saved to their personal board as well. I think that would be very helpful for sales.

Luke
Senior Creative Project Manager in USA
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

First Asset Management System Implemented in Start-Up

Kommentare: The customer service representative responds immediately to questions and has been helpful. This platform has allowed our company to become more efficient when coordinating asset delievers around the company which has been a time saver.

It allows for all files to be stored in one place that can easily be accessed both internally and externally.

The tagging feature is helpful but tends to generate tags that don't necessarily apply making the process of tagging a very time consuming task

Carly
Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Platform for Brand Portal

Kommentare: The overall experience with Brandfodler was great from start to finish. It met the needs that we had and our employees use it very often.

Brandfolder is a very easy-to-use and customizable platform that was perfect for creating our company's brand portal. Following the merger and re-brand of our company, we wanted to create a brand portal is to centralize all digital assets, and having an efficient system to manage them is paramount to maximize productivity. As all digital assets are controlled in one place, we can be confident that off-brand or out-of-date assets are no longer available to employees. After reviewing other platforms, we decided to choose Brandfolder as our digital asset hub given the customization, security, and permission levels. The onboarding team and support were super helpful every step of the way and ensured that we were ready to have a successful launch for our employees. The program is very intuitive and our employees were able to set up their account and use the platform without and training. Features we liked the most: Super customizable to the brand (logos, colors, fonts, etc.) Brand guidelines (set up in the system which links from the Collection) User rights (different teams can see different assets) Vanity URL (custom to our brand) Insights & analytics (easy reporting, can see which assets are being viewed/downloaded the most)

The brand guidelines were one of our favorite features, however, it was not the easiest to design. While there are templates to use and plug and play, we wanted ours to be highly designed to match our brand. To do so, CSS coding is needed. The support team was great in sharing some code ideas from other brand guidelines they have seen. The coding was fairly easy to learn and we were very happy with the end product.

Christopher
Christopher
Senior Art Director in USA
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Brandfolder Data Asset Management

Kommentare: I have been involved in Brandfolder since we started using it at my company. We have a large number of assets including logos, images, collateral, tradeshow displays, videos, etc that we need to share with our global marketing team, sales team, other employees as well as our business partners, distributors, etc. Brandfolder has been a game changer for us for this reason. The templating feature allows users to self serve by filling in information and exporting pdfs. This is a great feature when it comes to business cards, customizing call to actions on Ads, etc.

I really enjoy the visual nature of Brandfolder. It is easy to navigate and review files that are in system. I really like the group tagging and pin tagging features. I can pin tag selected items for a campaign, pin tag it at the top of the page and viewers can select the tag and view all of the items without having to plug in search terms. The new feature of being able to crop images and export to a specific pixel dimension is a game changer for us. It allows users to self serve without having to back to a designer to edit.

Brandfolder has a great insights tool that allows you to see what the most popular items that being downloaded. To get a deeper view of my data, I currently need to have my rep send me an excel sheet. I would like to be able to self serve that data from the insights are on Brandfolder.

Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Super robust for asset management

There are so many features to take advantage of within Brandfolder - importing from multiple services, sort in multiple ways, photo info, video embedding, tags, etc. There are a lot of ways you can customize it for what you need.

So many features, it's a little difficult or confusing on how to implement at the beginning. Their team is super helpful though.

Stephanie
Marketing Programs Lead in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly intuitive online storage

Kommentare: Great! Highly recommend this tool.

Very user-friendly interface that's intuitive to use. The visual organization, secure file sharing capabilities, tagging and meta data is very helpful.

Upload time or download time can be a little slow (this could be my network issue?), and sometimes we max out of space.

Myra
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Time Saver

Kommentare: It's been really great and has saved us a lot of time.

Brandfolder's sharing function has saved us so much time. We often have partners ask for specific shots and Brandfolder's features allow us to carefully select and tailor choices to easily send to our partners. It's been a great tool for organizing, searching, and sharing. The tag function has been an absolute lifesaver.

I don't love the automatic tags, but I get that the intentions there are pure and trying to help. I wish there was a way to turn off the auto-tags, so if there is — let me know!

Kirk
Digital Communications Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Brandfolder fan

I researched, selected, and launched Brandfolder with the past 2 organizations I've been with and it has been amazing. The ease of setup, prompt customer service, and easy user interface make this a wonderful platform.

Not much to dislike. I think they have done a great job updating and adjusting to feedback.

Craig
Technology Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid Platform

Kommentare: Working with these guys has been super easy and it's worked out very well for us. We have a central repository now for all our brand images and can access them in any variation for whatever application we need (mobile app, web site, etc.) We have had no problems since the beginning

Ease of implementation and responsiveness of our tech team are excellent. Technical team is open to out suggestions and works with us to help get what we need

At this point there's nothing although some of the images could be smaller for faster load on our app. But they are working with us on that and I don't imagine we'll get that sorted in too long a time.

Mona
Art Director in USA

Great Investment for a Long Term Solution

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent. Support via email, call and chat have been excellent. Response time from our personal account rep has always been timely and accommodating. Our relationship is one if joint problem solving. Exactly what we needed.

The software was designed with flexibility and granular control. The ability to edit, access, and manipulate assets have the end user as well as the admin in mind.

Because there are so many features, some options are not as intuitive to locate. A few features minor features I assumed were available were not. However, anything that you need functionality for can be addressed by your personal account rep.

Kristine
Kristine
Digital Asset manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

User friendly

Kommentare: We've had a great experience using the Brand folder platform. The ease of use as well as the online chat support is great!

This platform is a very user friendly platform.

Some functionality on the My Boards is missing. It should be like a lite box but does not function as such. However, I am glad they the team is working towards fixing this.

Lauren
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brandfolder shouts Love Your Brand!

Kommentare: Fantastic! The best part about Brandfolder is that it highlights our brand in an easy to understand way for our employees who may not be in marketing. They can download assets on the fly and build custom presentations using our assets on Brandfolder.

I love the ease of use, we researched many digital asset libraries but none compared to Brandfolder's user-friendly focus. I also love how easy it is to organize your company assets and instantly add new users. Company morale and passion for our brand has boosted significantly since we launched!

There are some improvements that are currently being reviewed, for example their asset approval process. However, Brandfolder has been so accommodating whenever we have offered suggestions.

Kiersten
National Account Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Digital Asset Platform!

Kommentare: Brandfolder has definitely helped bridge the gap between marketing/creative and the sales department. Overall, we no longer have outdated images in presentations or in customer ads! The transition was seamless.

I love the fact that everything I need is accessible to me at any given time! High quality images that let you customize size, format (jpeg, png, etc.), and dpi.

I do wish there was a feature that informs you of the final dpi of an image once you have edited the width (px) and height (px).

Chuck
Brand Manager in USA
Großhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Convenient

Kommentare: I work with multiple breweries on a daily basis, and need access to their graphics and brand standards to help promote their product in our market. The easy and convenience of Brand Folder reduces so much time that would normally be taken up trying to track down resources.

Having the access to graphics from multiple suppliers we work with in one spot saves us so much time. There is no need go searching for graphics or emailing designers. Everything needed is in one convenient spot.

Sometimes auto save passwords get mixed up between multiple suppliers, so you have to make sure your personal passwords are easy to remember.

Sarah
Director of Marketing in USA
Möbel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The DAM solution for easy access

Kommentare: We've had a great experience with Brandfolder. Their customer service is quick to respond and we suddenly looked like the professionals we are once we switched to their platform.

Brandfolder is easy for users to find the images they are looking! My sales reps use it all the time to find images and send them to customers. Added bonus that we no longer have to save images as both TIFFs and JPEGs, customers can choose how they want to download.

The biggest challenge I have is helping our older reps understand how to send links to their customers!

Jason
Director of Strategy in USA
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brandfolder Makes Our Team Bolder! (Yeah, It Rhymes!)

Kommentare: Our company has grown. Fast. We've always prided ourselves on being nimble, but the larger any org gets, the more challenging it can be to keep your client facing teams speaking the same brand language. As we grew it became apparent that keeping all of our collateral in a folder on Google Drive wasn't going to be scalable. Luckily, the smart kids at our company turned us on to Brandfolder and it's been an integral part of keeping our teams aligned with the latest and greatest materials we have available.

Great organizational capabilities, easy to share and download assets

The UX can be a little bit wonky at first, but it's quick to get the hang of.