Über Premier

Premier ist eine cloudbasierte All-in-one-Software für Buchhaltung, Auftragskostberechnung, Projekt-/Dokument-/Zeichnungsmanagement, die von Gartner auf Platz 1 gewählt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Premier

We initially did struggle to bring over some of our information per project.

Bewertungen zu Premier

Premier hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 260 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Premier bereits verwendet?

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Prime Construction Software

Kommentare: On the whole, you can do interesting things with premier

For construction projects, Premier is what you need, with features like accounting management, custom report editing

Adaptation can be challenging if you are not familliar.

Nate
Controller in Kanada

Great Software

Kommentare: The experience so far has been great, it took a little longer to implement and train employees on the program than anticipated but now that we are up and running we are starting to see the power of the software to impact and guide project management.

The best part about Jonas Premier is that it is a project management software that is fully integrated with the accounting software because it is the same software. Many other PM software systems say they integrate with accounting but the reconciliations are painful and time consuming making executives question the accuracy of data being produced.This is a great software that does the critical things related to project management and accounting better than most.

Payroll processing, banking integrations, KPI reporting, foreign currency translations are clunky, credit card module missing, drawings management, and personnel expense submissions.

Debra
Accountant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I do not like the program as it takes to many steps to create invoices and find it to be a waste of time during billing. there is not a way to customize our invoices per the clients needs.

Although I do not like the program I have been impressed with the support I receive when needed. Tharani has been an amazing help to me.

The amount of steps to create anything!

Josh
CFO in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Game-Changing Construction Management Software

Premier is a modern, systematic, and highly effective construction management software that has transformed our operations. It streamlined our AP process, enhanced project compartmentalization, and provided insights into previously less visible costs. The software’s commitment to data security and organization, highlighted by the OData feature, has seamlessly allowed us to systematize and error-proof our spreadsheets, enabling real-time modeling and interaction between our data and our analysis without the need to constantly recreate, export and import; we have access, control, and agency over our information. The UI and extensive reporting are impressive!

Not applicable - no cons from using Premier Construction Software

Philip
Vice President in USA

Great Software with Excellent Customer Support

This a robust software that includes both financial management and project management functions. Having both functions under one platform is fantastic for our operations team. The full suite of project management functions means that we do not need additional software to fill gaps in functionality. The best feature is the customer support! The team at Premier actively seeks our feedback, always makes themselves available when we have major issues or simple questions, and the actually use the feedback to develop new features that make the software easier to use. The fact that we can make a suggestion and have it implemented in a relatively short time frame is extremely valuable to us.

At the start there is a bit of a learning curve, but the software is very intuitive so people learn quickly. There were some modules that were slightly cumbersome but Premier has been pushing significant updates that have solved those issues and expanded functionality significantly.

Amy
Director of Operations in USA

Implementation - Customer Service

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been very positive. The customer service is exceptional. The software itself is very complete - it has more capabilities than we even use, but having the options makes for a pleasant surprise when we do need to dive deeper or track additional costs.

We are very pleased with the software. The ability to connect project management with accounting has made us much more efficient. Overall, we are excited about our decision. What makes Premier an even better decision for us, is the customer service and support staff. We have had the pleasure of working with Aisha over the past couple of months to iron out some of our implementation process and she has gone over and above any of our expectations.

There have been some learning curves coming from QB. In my opinion, QB has set a standard for accounting softwares where the rest of the industry has followed suit. Cons are not necessarily from the software, but in breaking habits that had become "our" normal.

Nicole
Contoller in Kanada

Premier is AMAZING!

Kommentare: Jonas has a great implementation team, overall very impressed. A little more information on the implementation process would be helpful. The "muted" meetings could be listened to anywhere. The private 1:1 meetings should involve a group of employees in a large room. I wish I had known that part earlier on.

I love the Project manager dashboard. It makes it easy to click on hyperlinks to find all the details I need and to explain my needs to non- accountants. The price point is amazing, I was unable to find another ERP solution in the market at the price point I love that I can click on a number in the Income Statement Report and all the details are displayed Unlimited document storage is great! The workflows for approvals of AP, PO, and CO is very helpful too- no more paper!

The foreign exchange functionality could be improved, but at there is foreign exchange of any kind at this price point. I would like more help after implementation with making custom reports/ webinar on how to customize system. Its too busy during the implementation to work on customization I don't like forced password resets The mobile AP could use improvement, very slow when entering labor time hours

Scott
CFO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've already commended Jonas to friends in the industry

Kommentare: Having some experience in the software implementation and client-support roles, competent and timely support is very important and can make or break the adoption of new technologies and processes. On all fronts (the technical, functional and even accounting principles) the support team is delightful to deal with. I get personal attention (that I try not to abuse!) and I never get the run-around. Each inquiry is met with personal interaction and complete ownership to resolution. "'dem Canadians have their ducks in a row!!"

This is a proper accounting system that encourages the disciplines that promotes scalability, completeness and consistency in operations. An outgrowth of that are the tools and processes that support the financial project management aspects including job cost tracking, reporting and billing. The controls around change orders, other modifications to the original contract, subcontractor compliances and a host of other facilities allow for professional and thorough handling of the real aspects of custom home building and large renovation projects.

Transaction-level automation... with time as a crucial element in a fast-paced environment, I would like to see feeds from our financial institutions so that manual re-keying is a thing of the past. I hear they are working on this, as I realize it is no small task and is very expensive to implement). In a mobile world, the IOS app should be included and be robust enough to get work done in the field ( I've never used it because we don't have a subscription to it).

Jessica
Financial Controller in USA

Love it!

Kommentare: The representatives at Jonas are excellent. Very knowledgeable, patient and responsive. We have had a great experience.

We really love the ability to automate several functions of the project management duties. Before, we were keeping a variety of spreadsheets updated manually to track certain functions, sometimes touching the same information multiple times. Now, we input the data into Premier once, and we're able to report on the financial data, for example, multiple ways with just a few clicks.

We'd like to see them enhance their accounting system specialties, such as partnering with a payroll processing company and an employee expense tracking solution (such as Concur) to streamline both payroll and tracking of credit card expenses. Having these functions automated as part of the Premier package would really help out!

Megan
Controller in USA

Review by land developer

Integration between project management and accounting. Also, the interface is very intuitive and appealing.

We had a very bumpy launch which continues to have repercussions over a year later.

Hesam
Principal in Kanada

Great Product by a Greater Team

Kommentare: The staff have been excellent in providing ongoing support.

The integration of the project management and accounting modules.

The Mobile app needs improvement specially for the site staff.

Sommer
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jonas will take us to the next level!

Kommentare: We had a lot of redundancy with our current system and Jonas will provide a clean and clear electronic process for us. We wanted to bring as much as possible under one roof, and we wanted a clearer picture of job costing and future projections. We were also tired of relying on excel documents for so much information. Jonas is helping us solve all of these problems, as well as helping to get important info out of people's inboxes and into a system that everyone can access! It will also help us to reduce data entry errors and small mistakes with billing. Thank you Jonas for coming at just the right time in the life of our business. We feel confident that you'll take us to the next level!

1. Full service software Jonas is a full service software that includes original estimates, subcontract creation, change orders, progress billing, T&M billing, RFIs, data management, and much more. Everything is included under one roof so instead of having to bounce back and forth between multiple programs we can access almost everything we need in one place. 2. 6 weeks of amazing training! The training and implementation aspect of this software was excellent. The team is friendly, professional, helpful, and always willing to answer questions (and I asked a TON of questions) and help us figure out how to make Jonas work for our company. I really appreciated that they helped train us in best practices and showed us ways to improve upon our current processes. We loved having people to hold our hands and guide us through the process. 3. Organization I really love the flow of the software and how well it organizes our jobs in an easy to use system. It's quite robust and takes time to learn, but once we're up and running I know we will be so grateful to be able to perform so many operations with the click of a button. No more hunting down important info in emails, printed documents, or computer files. We'll be able to access so much information in a short amount of time.

Learning anything new takes time and effort. There was definitely a lot to learn but Jonas emails us all of the training videos so we can access them at any time and there's a ton of support once we Go Live. We're a small team, so it felt like a lot of work, but that's normal with any new software implementation. If you have a small amount of employees, you'll really need to manage your work hours well so you can continue running your business and handle all of the training and implementation. We did it, and you can too!

Terri
Exec. VP Operations in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Learning as we go, current training client loves what we have seen so far!

Kommentare: Everyone at Jonas has been very professional, friendly, helpful and seem to genuinely want our conversion to be a success. They have been very accommodating with my schedule and the need to reschedule appointments or take things out of order, based on work load. Everyone is incredibly responsive and I couldn't be happier with our training to date.

We are currently in the training phase and are about half way through. I love that during training we have live webinars with the trainers and are able to ask questions and follow along in our test environment. Trainers are very knowledgeable and patient and the webinars are designed to be easy to follow along! The provided recordings of the webinars are a big help in going back and working in the test environment on your own afterwards. The webinars are followed up by one on one calls to discuss your company's specific needs and to dig deeper into specific areas; these sessions have been incredibly helpful and I highly recommend taking advantage of them. Coming from an environment that has done all of its project management manually, this is a huge conversion for us and based on everything we are experiencing during training, we made the right decision to go with Jonas!

So far in training, there isn't anything I don't like about the software, as we are still digging in and learning our way. Some modules are easier to follow along than others, although I think that has a lot to do with personal preference (I enjoy the PM training sessions much more than the accounting). I think for me my biggest frustration with the training is the scheduling of the webinars. As the person leading the conversion, but also having to accomplish my regular work on a daily basis, two back to back hours of webinars twice a week is sometimes difficult to manage and I find myself having to skip or leave early at times. If i could change anything it would be maybe to have a morning and afternoon session instead of back to back.

Andrea
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jonas Premier has been an exceptional software to work with here at McGuire and consistently continues to get faster, more detailed, and user friendly on a monthly basis!

Kommentare: McGuire has been a customer with Jonas for over 2 years and we have been extremely happy with the continued upgrades, support, and top notch software they provide at an affordable price. Looking forward to future enhancements and having the opportunity to meet not only your staff, but other customers at your upcoming convention!

Speed, versatility, customer support, and friendly staff. When work/construction was scarce for our company, you took the time to help us come up with a payment plan. The reporting is amazing! You have made a lot of changes in regards to being “user friendly” AKA the ability to delete. Keep this going! Pending AP Invoice Report is also a great addition. I am grateful for your monthly webinars followed by the taped session to refer back to. Dashboard is fresh…love it!

On reporting such as the financial statement report we see -#’s different then we are accustom to. When the number is negative it shows in positive and when positive it shows in negative (with bracket). Can that be reversed? Since the new update I have posted some items and they don’t show up on other tabs unless I logout and back in (even after refresh) this has happened 3 times. When a change order is rejected its unable to be modified. I would like more opportunity to drill down into reports.

Joel
CFO in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software with easy to use interface

Kommentare: Really great software that has allowed our accounting and PM teams to communicate and collaborate easier. Previously, i felt that both teams had their own "language". This program helps bridge that gap.
Also during the COVID crisis, software was immensely helpful in allowing us to work from home.

- Ease of Use - Modern UI (i hated some software that looked like it was an updated DOS. This software has an almost gmail-life feel). - good integration between accounting and pm tasks and responsibilities - very good customer support. they are very responsive to our questions, and very open to suggestions. - Ideas portal: separate software support & feedback where software developers actually listen to users and may incorporate our ideas into the next software update

- customer support time zone. software is located on North America eastern coast, so for me in california, there's only a 4 hour window or so when you can real-time discuss (via zoom, phone, etc). - some accounting features not as strong as QB. (this is a good/bad kinda issue). bad in that one doesn't have the flexibility to make changes like one would in QB, but good in that it actually forces you to be more GAAP minded - could use more out of the box accounting reports; and or report customatization (similar to QB)

Dani
Accounting Manager in USA

Accounting / Reporting Review

Kommentare: We have really enjoyed starting to work in the Premier software. It has been helpful in realizing lots of efficiencies in reporting WIP and submitting monthly draw requests on time.

Onboard training was excellent. Support for questions or issues after implementation is excellent. Web-based software so employees and owners can view and add information from where ever they are working. Plus backup is current and ME rollover is smooth and doesn't require lots of processing to accomplish. Lots of reporting options and owners find the information easy to locate and readily available for review as needed. Very intuitive to use once for day to day activities.

Lien waivers need improvement - difficult to use. Premier is in the process of updating this feature and we are excited for that to be rolled out.

Devorah
Project Coordinator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Construction Accounting Software!!!

This software is the first of its kind to give us real time financial information on our projects and company as a whole. The Job Dashboard and Job Forecast screens are everyone's favorite. It shows you everything you need to know on the financial health of your project/budget at any given time and you can drill down into pretty much anything for more detail. Commitments and compliances are easily trackable and things like double entries are avoidable because payments are done directly out of the software. Premier's customer support is extremely responsive, helpful and knowledgeable and always offers solutions on how to best customize the software for our company's unique goals and objectives.

The software is not the easiest on the eyes and initially intimidates our project managers because it really looks and behaves like an accounting software. However, once the Project Managers learn the true capabilities of Premier, they are truly blown away. Would also be an added bonus if the software had more project management tools that are not related to the finances of the project.

Ty
USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keeps getting better

Kommentare: We've been with Jonas Premier for four years now. During that time my experience has been very positive. When there are bugs, issues, or questions that arise, the support team is very responsive and helpful. The leadership team is very connected with the needs of their customers; they care about what their clients want and need and their development team delivers. The software has grown and matured nicely. The most recent version is a significant enhancement that has been in the works for a while now, but it was well worth the wait. I like the software....I love the company. Premier has been a valuable partner to us.

The newly released Premier is very responsive; crisp and quick, with drill down capability throughout. We have yet to fully use the capabilities of the software.

Although all of the data is accessible via Odata and can be formatted and reported in unlimited ways, I'd like a few additional canned reports.

Maura
Ops manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid ops software

Great customer service and collaboration

Not super user friendly until you get used to it

Chunrong
VP, Corportate Controller in Kanada

Smooth/excellent TRANSITION with help of the JONAS implementation team

The different models are excellent to meet the accounting requirements for contractor, construction and development companies. I especially like the excel uploading/downloading function which saved us a lot time! And compared with other softwares I implemented, the function to transfer beginning balance is an easy work now. The job costing model, the PO model and the Subcontract model are excellent and enable us to provide any reports that the projects team would request.

I strongly suggest JONAS improve the customized report function. This function on the in-house version is perfect and hope the cloud version can do the same.

Stephanie
Office Coordinator in Kanada

Great Software - Ongoing support

Kommentare: Great!

I like that it's an all-in-one accounting and project management software, making information collected via data management, AR/AP, and PM integrated and centralized. They also provide excellent onboarding and ongoing customer support. I'm new to construction as well as to bookkeeping and their team has had endless amount of patience and for my equally endless number of questions. No problem is too big, small, or ridiculous for them to tackle.

I made the somewhat unfortunate decision to request a Macbook instead of a PC for work. While the add-ons are mainly used only in the setup portion, the only thing that isn't ideal is that some of the MS Office Applications Add-Ons do not work with the applications for MS Office for Mac. The team, however, is super great about making the necessary adjustments on their computers so that it's not remotely the end of the world.

Alicia
Accounting Specialist / Jonas Premier Superuser in USA

Jonas Premier - Client 118047

Kommentare: Jonas Premier is great to supply notifications or warning to prevent a job from going over budget. It has stream lined our purchase order and subcontract process and well as linking all documentations if something would need to be audited.

The like the Job Dashboard very much. It gives you a quick view of your job to see the progress and status of each stage. Also I really like the Estimate upload feature because it makes creating subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders with a simple click of few buttons. Also the AIA Progress Billing process and T&M Billing process is very easy. Again with a click of a few buttons the AIAs and AR invoices are created with all supporting documentation attached and tied back to subcontracts or purchase orders. Also if AP or AR invoices need to be reverse the process is very simple again with the click of a few buttons.

I found the company logo upload was not as easy and it should have been. There is no way to really edit the existing company logo. Also the check formatting has been a challenge getting it to line up correctly. So over all the forms creation is very time consuming and not an easy as it should be. Also setting up role security for users is not as simple.

Novzar
Project Cost Control Coordinator in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect software for seemless integration of estimates, budgets, committments, costs and EAC

Kommentare: Jonas Premier people hold your hands during the transition period, patiently answer all your questions and concerns and ensure a successful transition. Periodic introduction of new features strive to keep the software responsive to customer needs and wish lists

1. Logical sequencing of menu items 2. End to End consistent user interface 3. Excel training program 4. Committed and customer focused client support 5. A robust document management system

I would love to see: 1. Complete glossary of all field headings used in all forms and reports 2. A user driven Report Builder that allows the user to pick and choose various fields, make choices for filtering, grouping, sorting and totalling data, enabling them to design their own reports

Benjamin
CSO in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Comprehensive Construction ERP that puts on everyone in the organization on the same page

Kommentare: Fantastic company. Led by a phenomenaly brilliant leader and a very intelligent and knowledgeable team. This has created a very practical and pragmatic approach to their software development bringing it to a point of being a phenomenal user experience.

Dashboards and reporting are both very informative, useful and provide actionable information. In addition the ability to navigate to the other screens necessary to make changes or dive further into information are easily accessed from many points within the software.

Slight learning curve depending on what software is currently being used. Some project management tools are still under development.

Brandon
Systems Administrator in USA

OSS Administrator Review

Kommentare: Overall good experience, support is hit or miss, but it seems they are building a team and a system that would improve this. Our struggles getting assistance with our SOX compliance has not been a good experience to the point where we love the product but may have to switch platforms to abide by our SOX legislation. This was not really a problem for us until we were acquired by a publicly-traded company.

It is fairly easy to use. I like the training seminars and how frequent they are.

Lack of SOX compliance or access to change logs and other detailed reports that would make the software SOX friendly.