Premier Construction Software Erfahrungen

Über Premier Construction Software

Premier ist eine cloudbasierte All-in-one-Software für Buchhaltung, Auftragskostberechnung, Projekt-/Dokument-/Zeichnungsmanagement, die von Gartner auf Platz 1 gewählt wurde.

Erfahre mehr über Premier Construction Software

We initially did struggle to bring over some of our information per project.

Bewertungen zu Premier Construction Software

Premier Construction Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 261 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Premier Construction Software bereits verwendet?

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Prime Construction Software

Kommentare: On the whole, you can do interesting things with premier

For construction projects, Premier is what you need, with features like accounting management, custom report editing

Adaptation can be challenging if you are not familliar.

Nate
Controller in Kanada

Great Software

Kommentare: The experience so far has been great, it took a little longer to implement and train employees on the program than anticipated but now that we are up and running we are starting to see the power of the software to impact and guide project management.

The best part about Jonas Premier is that it is a project management software that is fully integrated with the accounting software because it is the same software. Many other PM software systems say they integrate with accounting but the reconciliations are painful and time consuming making executives question the accuracy of data being produced.This is a great software that does the critical things related to project management and accounting better than most.

Payroll processing, banking integrations, KPI reporting, foreign currency translations are clunky, credit card module missing, drawings management, and personnel expense submissions.

Brenda
Admin in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I absolutely LOVE their accounting system!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I must say, I’m extremely pleased with the accounting system – I absolutely love it. It simplifies many tasks for me. The cloud-based accessibility allows us to access it from anywhere, anytime, which is invaluable in today’s remote environment. The user-friendly interface is a huge help with customer deposits and subcontract agreements. The job summary report and forecast screen are invaluable tools for our team. I truly appreciate the support we receive whenever we encounter any issues; they’re always available and provide exceptional training.

We do not have any negative feedback about the software this far

Debra
Accountant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I do not like the program as it takes to many steps to create invoices and find it to be a waste of time during billing. there is not a way to customize our invoices per the clients needs.

Although I do not like the program I have been impressed with the support I receive when needed. Tharani has been an amazing help to me.

The amount of steps to create anything!

Philip
Vice President in USA

Great Software with Excellent Customer Support

This a robust software that includes both financial management and project management functions. Having both functions under one platform is fantastic for our operations team. The full suite of project management functions means that we do not need additional software to fill gaps in functionality. The best feature is the customer support! The team at Premier actively seeks our feedback, always makes themselves available when we have major issues or simple questions, and the actually use the feedback to develop new features that make the software easier to use. The fact that we can make a suggestion and have it implemented in a relatively short time frame is extremely valuable to us.

At the start there is a bit of a learning curve, but the software is very intuitive so people learn quickly. There were some modules that were slightly cumbersome but Premier has been pushing significant updates that have solved those issues and expanded functionality significantly.

Amy
Director of Operations in USA

Implementation - Customer Service

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been very positive. The customer service is exceptional. The software itself is very complete - it has more capabilities than we even use, but having the options makes for a pleasant surprise when we do need to dive deeper or track additional costs.

We are very pleased with the software. The ability to connect project management with accounting has made us much more efficient. Overall, we are excited about our decision. What makes Premier an even better decision for us, is the customer service and support staff. We have had the pleasure of working with Aisha over the past couple of months to iron out some of our implementation process and she has gone over and above any of our expectations.

There have been some learning curves coming from QB. In my opinion, QB has set a standard for accounting softwares where the rest of the industry has followed suit. Cons are not necessarily from the software, but in breaking habits that had become "our" normal.

Nicole
Contoller in Kanada

Premier is AMAZING!

Kommentare: Jonas has a great implementation team, overall very impressed. A little more information on the implementation process would be helpful. The "muted" meetings could be listened to anywhere. The private 1:1 meetings should involve a group of employees in a large room. I wish I had known that part earlier on.

I love the Project manager dashboard. It makes it easy to click on hyperlinks to find all the details I need and to explain my needs to non- accountants. The price point is amazing, I was unable to find another ERP solution in the market at the price point I love that I can click on a number in the Income Statement Report and all the details are displayed Unlimited document storage is great! The workflows for approvals of AP, PO, and CO is very helpful too- no more paper!

The foreign exchange functionality could be improved, but at there is foreign exchange of any kind at this price point. I would like more help after implementation with making custom reports/ webinar on how to customize system. Its too busy during the implementation to work on customization I don't like forced password resets The mobile AP could use improvement, very slow when entering labor time hours

Scott
CFO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've already commended Jonas to friends in the industry

Kommentare: Having some experience in the software implementation and client-support roles, competent and timely support is very important and can make or break the adoption of new technologies and processes. On all fronts (the technical, functional and even accounting principles) the support team is delightful to deal with. I get personal attention (that I try not to abuse!) and I never get the run-around. Each inquiry is met with personal interaction and complete ownership to resolution. "'dem Canadians have their ducks in a row!!"

This is a proper accounting system that encourages the disciplines that promotes scalability, completeness and consistency in operations. An outgrowth of that are the tools and processes that support the financial project management aspects including job cost tracking, reporting and billing. The controls around change orders, other modifications to the original contract, subcontractor compliances and a host of other facilities allow for professional and thorough handling of the real aspects of custom home building and large renovation projects.

Transaction-level automation... with time as a crucial element in a fast-paced environment, I would like to see feeds from our financial institutions so that manual re-keying is a thing of the past. I hear they are working on this, as I realize it is no small task and is very expensive to implement). In a mobile world, the IOS app should be included and be robust enough to get work done in the field ( I've never used it because we don't have a subscription to it).

Judy
CFO in USA

Love Jonas

Kommentare: My goal with Jonas was to implement a software that would take us into the future and allow some automation. The time savings I have seen has been incredible. It has allowed us to stay steady with the accounting staff we have with little to no overtime! The staff has been great and at times extremely patient with us.

It is easy to get around the software. It is great to store all documents in one area. The drill down capabilities make it easy to get to documents without having to do dig for paper in a file. The financial reports are amazing. There are so many options it is great. You can make your own, but the canned solutions make month end reporting a snap. There is a job dashboard that will show you everything about a job at a glance. I am in this quite often for varying reason. There is a lot of information in a snapshot. I like that Jonas listens to the users and implements options that make sense. I also have a main go to person for customer service. He is amazing and listens. While he may not always agree, he will point out the reasons my solution will not work. Most of the time, he takes it to the team to further action. They have a great online search area. While there isn't a ton of people contributing, there are a good number that are consistent with good best practice advise (users like me).

Check writing with lien waivers is a bit cumbersome. I can't wait for lien waiver tracking to be automated. There are so many fields we use, but Jonas doesn't use them in any way. For example: email addresses are just there, it would be nice if you could email people directly using these fields (invoices and pay apps?) Adhoc reporting does need some help. I am used to being able to get to all the fields and I cannot always get to the field I need.

Jessica
Financial Controller in USA

Love it!

Kommentare: The representatives at Jonas are excellent. Very knowledgeable, patient and responsive. We have had a great experience.

We really love the ability to automate several functions of the project management duties. Before, we were keeping a variety of spreadsheets updated manually to track certain functions, sometimes touching the same information multiple times. Now, we input the data into Premier once, and we're able to report on the financial data, for example, multiple ways with just a few clicks.

We'd like to see them enhance their accounting system specialties, such as partnering with a payroll processing company and an employee expense tracking solution (such as Concur) to streamline both payroll and tracking of credit card expenses. Having these functions automated as part of the Premier package would really help out!

Hesam
Principal in Kanada
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product by a Greater Team

Kommentare: The staff have been excellent in providing ongoing support.

The integration of the project management and accounting modules.

The Mobile app needs improvement specially for the site staff.

Karen
Office Manager in Kanada
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Jonas Premier software review

Kommentare: For the owner of the company, the benefit of working with Jonas Premier is significant. The data I post translates to a comprehensive project overview for him to immediately know that projects are meeting budget and profitability targets. Understanding that and learning how to provide the information within Jonas Premier was a challenge initially but well worth the time invested to become proficient in the use of the software. Without the help of the support team at Jonas Premier, I'm not sure I'd be saying that - they are awesome!

Jonas is incredibly robust, especially for anyone in the construction industry. The multitude of project reports in Jonas Premier allows you to completely understand the profitability of projects (in real time and with the ability to drill down in problem areas) and to quickly make adjustments. When you're dealing with multi million dollar projects, the ability to pivot quickly is critical for ensuring you're meeting your anticipated profitability. The support team at Jonas is amazing! Whenever I'd encounter a process that I wasn't familiar with or something didn't seem to be working the way I anticipated, they were quick to provide information and support documentation that would help me to better understand.

Jonas as more of a learning curve than I'd anticipated. While it follows all accounting principles, usability is not quite as easy as Quickbooks - nor should it be, as Jonas has far more features for project management! But once I had worked with the software for a couple of months and understood the processes for dealing with changes in distribution or reversing journal entries, everything made far more sense. I now consider myself fairly fluent in Jonas Premier and prefer working in it over other accounting programs I've used.

Lori
President in USA

Simplified Construction Software for GC's

Kommentare: Our trainer truly took the time to understand our business and individual requirements for each of our PMs & Accountants. We are a very detailed organization, and he was able to ask the right questions and get into the details that matter. Coming from AccuBuild – it was difficult to process CORs and link them to the subcontract. In Premier, everything is so automated!! It provides great visibility in your profitability and makes it easy for project managers & estimators to drill down into information real-time. Having this transparency is important to help us make more informed decisions. Best of all, it’s easy to use – even the PMs & Senior estimators love it and have adopted it. This is one solution that makes it easy to better manage your people and projects.

At this moment there isn't any thing we feel is missing from the software.

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Premier Review

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Premier was positive. The software's extensive feature set and powerful project management tools provided a comprehensive solution for managing complex projects. The ability to track progress, allocate resources, and generate insightful reports significantly enhanced project efficiency and success. While the learning curve for some advanced features was a minor challenge, once I became familiar with the software, it became an indispensable tool for project management. With continuous improvements in user onboarding, Premier has the potential to deliver an even more seamless and user-friendly experience.

One of the things I liked most about Premier was its comprehensive feature set and the wide range of tools it offered. From project management to resource allocation, budgeting, and reporting, Premier provided a robust and integrated solution for managing complex projects. The ability to track project progress, assign tasks, and collaborate with team members in real-time was extremely valuable. Additionally, the customizable dashboards and advanced analytics provided valuable insights into project performance and helped in making data-driven decisions.

While Premier had many positive aspects, one thing I liked least was the learning curve associated with its advanced features. The software had a plethora of options and settings, which could be overwhelming for new users or those who were not familiar with project management software. It would be beneficial to have more user-friendly tutorials or onboarding resources to help users navigate and make the most of Premier's capabilities.

Matt
Director of operations in USA

Premiere software

Kommentare: Love it and believe it’s worth the work to implement in the end once understood the staff really buys in

Premiere integrates both the project managment and accounting sides of our business. It has easy navigation. The integration was a bit of a challenge because our project managers had not used a software like it before and after 6 months are buying in

It covers so much it takes awhile for the PM and accounting to understand each others role

Tyler
Accountant in USA

Premier Review

Kommentare: Combining accounting and project management within one platform

Product is easy to use and reporting is getting robust

We implemented this so long ago and fell behind on the new releases and haven’t really been notified continually of the new releases.

Devorah
Project Coordinator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Construction Accounting Software!!!

This software is the first of its kind to give us real time financial information on our projects and company as a whole. The Job Dashboard and Job Forecast screens are everyone's favorite. It shows you everything you need to know on the financial health of your project/budget at any given time and you can drill down into pretty much anything for more detail. Commitments and compliances are easily trackable and things like double entries are avoidable because payments are done directly out of the software. Premier's customer support is extremely responsive, helpful and knowledgeable and always offers solutions on how to best customize the software for our company's unique goals and objectives.

The software is not the easiest on the eyes and initially intimidates our project managers because it really looks and behaves like an accounting software. However, once the Project Managers learn the true capabilities of Premier, they are truly blown away. Would also be an added bonus if the software had more project management tools that are not related to the finances of the project.

Beth
Project Manager in Kanada

Premier Review

Kommentare: After a rocky start for some of us old school employees we are beginning to discover the best practices for making the system work for us.

I like having everything connected in one system and how project reports are so easy to find and easy to digest the information provided

We are not using all of the features so are missing out on a lot of benefits that the program offers.

TIFFINI
Senior Accountant in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good product and good implementation team

Kommentare: Overall, very good experience. The system has some features that are very beneficial and convenient. However, I wish they would have a way to link to bank sites so the data would be automatically imported in for bank reconciliations.

Easy to use interface and the teams dedicated to training us on how to use the system. Alesia from Elevate has worked closely with us on a weekly basis and was very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Was very responsive to our questions and provided good solutions that were specific to our company needs. It was also beneficial to have video tutorials that explained in detail how the modules worked.

Premier would have technical issues regularly. We would need to refresh the whole page in order to resolve the issue which takes is a bit frustrating because the data would be needed to be entered again.

Chunrong
VP, Corportate Controller in Kanada

Smooth/excellent TRANSITION with help of the JONAS implementation team

The different models are excellent to meet the accounting requirements for contractor, construction and development companies. I especially like the excel uploading/downloading function which saved us a lot time! And compared with other softwares I implemented, the function to transfer beginning balance is an easy work now. The job costing model, the PO model and the Subcontract model are excellent and enable us to provide any reports that the projects team would request.

I strongly suggest JONAS improve the customized report function. This function on the in-house version is perfect and hope the cloud version can do the same.

Travis
Project Administrator in USA

Modern, Integrated and Fast

Kommentare: Through its use of customizable forms and general architecture, Premier eliminated a lot of duplicate or manual work for us.

It's tailored to construction accounting and in that way is quite intuitive to use. At a performance level, it's fast on the Web and the various ways it shares and references data internally makes workflows quite speedy. It's also regularly updated with new features and they share their roadmap and vision going forward.

While technically OS agnostic, it's not platform agnostic or mobile friendly as it requires the Chrome browser and it's not formatted for small screens. I'm not trying to do my full AP workflow on an iPhone, but I can't look up an invoice for reference or get a vendor contact out of the system in an easy way on mobile.

Julie
Accounts Receivable in USA

For my role/responsibilities, I have nearly all that I need

The system is pretty user friendly and I can access everything I need to do my role within the company.

I wish I was able to run more reports straight from Jonas vs having to use Excel Add-In. I don't like that the newest version of the Aged Receivable Report where the Job # and Job name are combined together in one field. This makes it difficult to sort/combine reports in Excel. Also, on the AR Customer Deposits Report, I wish there was an option to check so that it wouldn't include the lines with a 0.00 remaining balance.

Zach
Owner, Manging Member in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bang for your buck!

It is a seamlessly integrated, fully-mobile product that can be adapted to the varying situations that present themselves for modern construction company. Being that it is cloud based we are ready to job on a project location as soon as we have internet access; no long winded set-up process or expensive IT costs for VPN or remote server set-up. Your controller will love the product as much as your PMs if they are used to any of the traditional or non-integrated systems.

You have to create and format all/many of the forms/reports, which is both time consuming and can cause potential continuity errors. I believe that they are working towards solutions for this though.

Ryan
Cfo in USA

Customer Focused Company

Kommentare: Premier is innovative and customer focused.

The automated flow of data between project management and accounting is amazing.

Payroll could be improved. Need to be able record total hours for salaried employees and spread evenly across distribution.

Dan
Project Manager in USA

Premier

Their customer service is outstanding. They reply to all inquiries within a day and are very thorough in their responses.

Cash flow forecasting doesn't exist at this time, however they are working on implementing it as we speak.