Über Greenhouse

Als die am schnellsten wachsende Einstellungsplattform der Branche bietet Greenhouse eine Komplettlösung, die Unternehmen beim Einstellen für die Zukunft unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Greenhouse

It has good customer service and it is quick and easy.

The inability to search for similar candidates through resume match.

Bewertungen zu Greenhouse

Greenhouse hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 666 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Greenhouse bereits verwendet?

Brent
Brent
Head Of Product Management
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy hiring tool for all employees to use.

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Katrin
Content design lead in Deutschland
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Gute Basis, hat noch Luft nach oben was Usability angeht

Kommentare: Ziemlich umfangreich und kann sicher noch viel mehr als ich gesehen habe als Hiring manager

Am besten gefällt mir die kollaborativen Ansätze zum gemeinsamen Ausfüllen von Bewertungen vor/nach der Gespräche

Manchmal kommt man durcheinander wo man welche Notiz mit Tag gelassen hat, weil es einen Funnel gibt und eine gesamte Liste

Kelly
Kelly
Head of Recruiting in USA

Happy Greenhouse User

Kommentare: Overall pleased with Greenhouse and think it's a solid ATS.

I chose to use Greenhouse because it was the tool that made the most sense and aligned closest with the recruiting process I built for Calendly. Their scorecards and stages are similar visual and stage how we approach recruiting perfectly. They have been incredibly innovative recently with their new features and upgrades and I continue to be impressed by the product roadmap.

I think their reporting is not intuitive and feels clunky. I don't think they have a great visualization into pipeline for non recruiters. So if a hiring manager or executive wants to see how a specific role is progressing I don't think it's easy for them to do or see. There are also a lot of clicks to get somewhere or get back to something.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lever

Warum Greenhouse gewählt wurde: Hire was not going to a scalable solution and didn't offer the feature set I found critical to successful hiring at Calendly.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Greenhouse: The approach Greenhouse takes to recruiting process setup is more aligned to the recruiting process I had built for our company.

Sasha
Head of Talent Acquisition - Global in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly Intuitive ATS with strong automation

Kommentare: Greenhouse has provided excellent improvement of our recruitment process such as candidates scheduling which in turn has reduced the time spent on administrative tasks. We have also had a high level of engagement across our Hiring Managers and Interviewers due to the intuitive nature of the software and excellent UX. We were able to roll out the system with very little training as the system is so easy to use.

I most like the highly customisable workflows and templates that can be used as well as the level of automation that can be embedded has significantly reduced our manual administration and management of the recruit to keep the recruitment process on track. Friendly reminders keep you on track with your schedule and also drives productivity across the team .

Initially it took me a while to get used to the "Self-Service" model of support (given I had not used the system before however the video instructions and tutorials have been very useful and easy to digest.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BambooHR

Warum Greenhouse gewählt wurde: To improve our recruitment process and ability to source and assess candidates

Zuvor genutzte Software: BambooHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Greenhouse: Greenhouse was customisable and intuitive and the support we received throughout our assessment process was excellent.

Angie
Hausmeisterservice, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient ATS!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is great!! I was able to use after 3 days of training. After that I managed it very well and I trained my team on it.

I liked it from the beginning! Training was great! Easy to learn and understand the process! I really liked using ir everyday!

I wish the system was with a modern style!

Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Be prepared to be frustrated

Kommentare: This has been probably my least liked system I've worked with in a long time. I unfortunately cannot recommend it to anyone.

Being able to schedule emails is probably the only useful thing I've gained from using this system.

It was extremely difficult for implementation. The support during and after implementation has not been good. It's not set up in a manner where multiple people can be working on the same requisition. It also does not do well with large amount of candidates. Many of the views you have in the system are limited to seeing 10-30 individuals in a list. So if you have more candidates than that, you're adding in many clicks to navigate all your candidates.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lever

Warum Greenhouse gewählt wurde: Our old system could not do what we needed it to.

Zuvor genutzte Software: BambooHR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Greenhouse: Past relationships with the owner of Greenhouse.

Antwort von Greenhouse Software

letztes Jahr

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review Greenhouse. I'm sorry to hear your experience thus far has not met your expectations. I want to share that we do offer on-demand learning resources and live training where you can connect with peers and access helpful support. https://support.greenhouse.io/hc/en-us/sections/9405519602587-Customer-education- We respect your anonymity, but welcome you to reach out directly so that we can resolve your support issues at ghcustomers@greenhouse.io. In regards to your product feedback, we design Greenhouse to be collaborative (ex: multiple reviewers at various job stages, candidate score cards, etc). In regards to the views in the system, we do this to be ADA compliant as part of our recent reskin. Best, the Greenhouse team

Madilyn
Senior Research Associate in USA
Biotechnologie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform for Internal Job Postings and Application Tracking

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Greenhouse makes it super easy to track applications and provide feedback when interviewing job candidates. The format for having the job posting in a tab next to the resume and cover letter of the candidate along with a comprehensive scorecard makes interviews consistent and organized.

The internal job posting board our company uses could be organized a little better with more information provided or roles hyperlinked but this is not a dealbreaker for using Greenhouse.

Su In
Su In
Head of Talent in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best ATS there is for scale and functionality

It definitely has the most features and flexibility for recruiters & candidate management + interview processes + templatizing + feedback submission.

It's not as great for sourcers to track information, but the Gem integration helps out a lot. I wish there could be some customization in candidate surveys based on teams, HMs, etc

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lever

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Greenhouse: Better features, more intuitive, and overall easier workflow. Everything from permission setting, merging duplicates, seeing the necessary info was easier with Greenhouse. Lever has too much overhead. As a note, this review is based on my feedback from the past 7+ years of using Greenhouse not the most recent job. I'm actively looking to get a current startup I'm consulting for to move from Lever to Greenhouse.

Rebecca
Event Marketer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Greenhouse is great for managing applications!

Kommentare: Greenhouse is an essential part of the recruiting process. From keeping our pipelines healthy, dispositioning candidates in a timely fashion, and all other important functions, Greenhouse helps us grow!

Greenhouse has a bit of a learning curve. This is NOT to say that it's difficult to use, but to say that it has many features that take time to educate the teams on. I like how you can extensively see user history and merge candidate profiles.

The scheduling feature leaves some things to be desired. With other apps like GoodTime you get better interviewer data that allows you to identify trends that optimize the interview process.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workday HCM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Greenhouse: We decided to use these product in tandem with Greenhouse

Good For What It's Supposed To Do

Kommentare: Greenhouse is used in our organization to track both internal and external candidates that are moving through the interview and hiring stage for a job. It is also used to generate overall success rate for interviewing and hiring effectively.

I like that it gives you the ability to assign different people to different tasks. I also like that you are able to mass upload resumes and mass reply to multiple candidates on a specific job.

The inability to search for similar candidates through resume match. There are also too many steps to post a single job and navigating through the different settings to post and update a job can be arduous and not user friendly at times.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: UKG Ready

Warum Greenhouse gewählt wurde: We were looking for something that was more robust and that provided more features for managing applicants and bringing them through the interview process.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Greenhouse: Greenhouse proved to be more robust and had a lot of features that were pertinent to what we desired in a software.

Jeremy
Jeremy
People Operations Generalist in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A solid ATS

Kommentare: A very positive experience with Greenhouse. I was previously using an ATS that was decades old, and the amount of functionality that is in Greenhouse is mindblowing.

Greenhouse provides multiple integrations and automations for every organization. I appreciate that I can automatically send info over from our ATS to our onboarding and HRIS systems.

Setup can take some time. Greenhouse is a bit complicated on the backend, when you're setting up automations and integrations.

Justin
Sales in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It was great!

Extremely happy with the ease of use with Greenhouse! Could keep everything organized

For the task management tool I use it for, it's was fantastic. I'd recommend

Blake
Recruiting Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Greenhouse is great for the integrations!

Greenhouse itself is easy to use and fairly intuitive but what really sets it apart are all of the integrations. The developer community seems to prioritize integrating with Greenhouse before any other ATS which makes it a no-brainer if you want to have your ATS be a part of a modern tech stack.

The native reporting isn’t that great. It’s a little clunky to navigate and quickly pull impactful insights.

Nick
Operations Lead, People Tech in USA

I've used Greenhouse for 3 years and I am my company's GH admin.

Greenhouse is great. It's very customizable to your recruiting operation while providing clear guidance on how to best organize your operation. This improves your candidate/interviewer experience while maximizing your data/analytics and workflows. Their customer service team is top notch. They're friendly and helpful and always solution oriented. There's so much I personally like that I'll just have to list a few (in no particular order): - Offer Workflows (with approvals) - Job Setup - Customizable Options (Offer details, Job details, Tags, Candidate details) - Greenhouse Analytics (Okay I lied, this is my favorite) - Employee Dashboard - Referral Process (Posting to social media, tracking, organizing referrals as a referrer)

There isn't a lot not to like. Greenhouse is growing fast and their software is evident of that at times. There are some legacy situations that they've chosen not to prioritize (like bulk updating approvals on jobs) with their engineering time, but though the solution today is time consuming, they're obviously making progress to minimize the pains. When you use Greenhouse, you're using a tool that does more than track candidates, it helps you interview better and it helps your team become more confident in their hiring decisions. So, of course that opens the door for growing pains as they scale and learn what their customers need. On a more technical side. The way they've designed their API doesn't always make the most sense. They provide some resources to understand it better but until you're neck deep into when candidate_ID and application_ID are used and what historical information is connected to each, it's a bit like learning a new language.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A good ATS but could use some additional features to uplevel to the current AI market

Kommentare: Overall greenhouse is a GOOD system, but not GREAT. I've worked with them in the past, as well as other systems such as lever, and feel they could do a fair bit to be the best in class ATS (which they were on track to be several years ago). I'm still using them, and am hopeful that their product roadmap will get them there!

I really love the search tool, you're able to search key words in resumes to narrow down on ideal candidates. I do wish there was a slightly better function for this (maybe in the future you could type in key words during applicant review and have those applications pop up?).It's also great that you can put notes tagging other folks so they're able to see key bits of information or profiles of interest.

One feature that I've found both extremely valuable AND lacking is the self scheduling tool. If you would like to set up ONE interview - the tool works fantastic. But if you would like to - for example - set up a panel of 2 interviews, or an interview that has two interviewers, the tool does not function. It also can't reschedule if someone would like to choose a different time slot. Though the tool is good in theory, it certainly does not meet expectations. Additionally, we've struggled with the user functionality for our manager. It takes a lot of training to get them in the system, and don't even get me started on trying to get their google calendar synced with the system...

Jeraline
Computer-Hardware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's alright

Kommentare: Overall, it's been decent. Aside from the cons and the not-so-great reporting side, it's been ok. Getting in touch with customer service over chat is pretty quick (I've never had to wait very long), but speaking to someone in customer success hasn't been the greatest. In the past I've had to schedule 1-2 weeks in advance to speak with someone. Perhaps the team is just really small but that's a long time to wait.

Once you learn how Greenhouse works, it's pretty easy to add candidates, run them through your process and schedule interviews. There's definitely a learning curve one has to overcome if they're a first time user (example: setting up new roles is a little backwards), but with enough repetitions, you'll get it.

I've been using Greenhouse since 2017 and there are still a couple of things that, back then I was tole Greenhouse was working on, but is still an issue. 1. Recruiting is not notified when an interviewer from our company declines an interview. There is no way to see that unless you bring up the calendar and click on the event to see if someone has or has not responded to the calendar invite. 2. Some of our interview invitation emails land in spam. It's actually more of a problem now more than ever. 3. Every so often the calendar in Greenhouse blinks when we're scrolling through days of the week when we're scheduling interviews. When this happens, we have to exit out of the scheduling function and start over again.

Hannah
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Changed our Recruiting Process!

Kommentare: Overall a game-changer! Keeps all of the candidate information in one place.

Great product! Very intuitive and user-friendly. The implementation team was excellent with helping us set up the product in a way that would be most useful to us. The ease of use is incredible- makes my job easier!

Some issues with the Zoom integration when first rolled out and the customer service team dropped the ball on this one. Seems to be better now.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lever und Jobvite

Zuvor genutzte Software: TriNet Hire

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Greenhouse: Best product for the price

Jessica
Jessica
Recruiting Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best ATS on the market

Kommentare: Great experience -I've recommended it to at least 3-4 other tech companies and have completed user research studies and given product feedback to help enhance the product experience. Greenhouse really listens to their customers' wants and needs and tries their best to build it into the product roadmap for you, and most times they do.

I've been a greenhouse user across 2 different tech/startup companies and it is the ONLY ATS that I would trust to handle and manage all of our candidate processes. The UI/UX is seamless and easy to use, and the reporting/metrics are very user-friendly for pulling. Greenhouse is the modern recruiter's best tool to keep things organized and flowing nicely, ensuring that no candidate slips through the cracks and by providing visibility to hiring managers and teams.

Greenhouse is a pricey software, so be aware that it is an investment, but one that will help streamline any recruiting process. Greenhouse is constantly updating/changing the interface (usually to improve the experience), so don't be surprised if you log in one day and all the sudden can't find something where it used to be. But their customer service is really good if you do happen to run into any questions/concerns.

Yiorgos
Head of Talent in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The most robust ATS out there

Kommentare: I'm a big fan of Greenhouse - it does it all. It's a recruiter's best friend!

Greenhouse absolutely delivers when it comes to improving and measuring your recruitment process. You can build so much into Greenhouse, particularly as scale your recruitment function.

Given the volume of what you can do with Greenhouse, it can be complicated and as a result, be underused. It will benefit you to have a super user who's mindful of making sure you're leveraging Greenhouse fully.Greenhouse is also expensive and has inconsistent pricing. It's a big investment.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Breezy, Lever und SmartRecruiters

Tara
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Avid Greenhouse User at Two Companies

At my first company, I implemented Greenhouse and that was a very seamless process. Our Rep was extremely informative and helpful. He was always there to answer any questions we had. I moved to another company as of last year and we also use Greenhouse here which made the transition very seamless. Both companies remain happy with the product.

The reporting & metrics feature could be improved for ease of use and more metrics pulled.

Greenhouse Fangirl

Kommentare: It's been great for us at our startup. Integrates nicely with other job boards, easy-to-manage pipeline, and robust job reports.

Very user-friendly and Greenhouse is always looking to improve their product (ie self-scheduling, kickoff feature, etc)

Integration with Google Calendar doesn't let you know when an interviewer rejected an invitation. Wish there were more placeholders (tokens) for email templates.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Greenhouse: Better rating

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of Greenhouse

Kommentare: With Greenhouse, we have automated so many processes which is great. Greenhouse support chat is always so useful, and very quick with responses. Our account representative is not very responsive. I know he is very busy with many clients, but I'd appreciate a response quicker than a week and a half.

The thing I like most about Greenhouse is how in depth it goes with the applicant tracking process, we recently found out about the candidate pipeline report/email, which is something we've been doing manually for years, and knowing that this exists will help us tremendously. Things like the candidate pipeline email that make our manual processes easier are awesome.

The thing I like the least about Greenhouse is how feedback on little things is not taken, and it takes a very long time for anything to be implemented or changed. I've found two bugs last week that were big errors for our process, and its very inconvenient.

Parth
Web Developer in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use ATS with excellent integrations and easy design

It's also crucial to be able to arrange appointments directly in Greenhouse and view the hiring managers' schedules. I picked it up quickly, and sources and recruiters may easily utilize it on a daily basis. I utilize the reminders function the most since I really appreciate it. Greenhouse reporting is still today by far the most complete and user-friendly. We need to move forward right away to assist us actually tailoring every stage of the process, including scorecards and our approach, to guarantee we're not being prejudiced. This includes developing tactics to help locate and advance individuals that satisfy particular categories. I appreciate how open they are to suggestions and how they work to make the product better.

I wish there was a way to alter the demographic questions and the candidate survey questions. The only drawback is that a few integrations didn't function with the previous systems we utilized, forcing us to move or change accounts. If it looked more like a high-quality website, I may appreciate it more, but again, this is so little that it would never stop me from recommending GH. Postings for jobs are another instance. You must publish the same job many times if you want candidates to believe you have positions available in each city.

Yashovardhan
Researcher in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Had amazing experience with Greenhouse as HR

Kommentare: I really enjoyed my experience with Greenhouse. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive, with everything you need to manage your hiring processes all in one place. The job board integrations allowed me to easily post and manage job postings on multiple job sites, and the ATS allowed me to quickly and easily store and manage the candidate data from applications, track progress through my hiring process, and evaluate resumes. The reporting tools they offer are also very helpful in tracking the performance of my recruiting efforts. Overall, I have found Greenhouse to be an invaluable tool for my recruiting team.

The most impactful features of Greenhouse are the Recruiting Dashboard, Candidate Pipeline, Performance Manager and Referral Tracking. These features help to simplify the recruiting and onboarding process, while providing detailed tracking and reporting. Yes, Greenhouse is relatively easy to use and provides comprehensive tutorials, videos, and other resources to help get up and running quickly. Integrating Greenhouse with existing business processes is also easy. The platform offers an API which can be used to easily transfer data between Greenhouse and other systems, as well as being compatible with existing HR tools like Applicant Tracking Systems, HRIS systems and payroll systems.

I found that the customer support team could be lacking at times, due to the high volume of questions from users. I would have appreciated more consistent help and guidance throughout my use of the software.

Carly
HR Manager in USA
Computer-Software

Greenhouse is a great ATS!

First off, the Greenhouse team is super responsive to questions! The simply chat window at the bottom makes it easy to get a hold of a representative when there is an issue. Overall, the entire system is SO easy to use! I train new hires and managers on the system and I only get a few that come back with questions. The offer process - easy. Changing the interview plan - simple. Scheduling, adding permissions, creating templates - it's a breeze. We moved over from a previous ATS that was not intuitive, customer service was miserable, and we felt very limited on what we could control with the system. Greenhouse is very customizable, super easy to use and troubleshoot, and encompasses everything that an ATS should!

The one downside to Greenhouse is that they constantly are updating their UI to the point where it confuses the users! I find that after I've created training material, Greenhouse will change the UI and I have to take new screen shots and update my deck. They then do not update their own training material quickly enough for users to use. I've also found that they have been having some issues when it comes to the communication between Outlook and the system. They have had to change the scheduling alias multiple times from calendar@greenhouse.io to calendar2@greenhouse.io to schedule@ghcalendar.io to fix the issue.

Lauren
Recruiting Coordinator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Seamless Scheduling!

Kommentare: When I first started at my job, a recruiter told me that Greenhouse isn't very intuitive and it's difficult to learn - boy, were they wrong! It was SO easy to learn and navigate. I love the updates they keep rolling out and how they help you learn the changes.

I like that it integrates with my email so any action I take or reminders I need to set can be sent directly to my email. It helps keep me organized. I also love the dashboard and how you can customize it so easily! The new scheduling tool makes everyday cake for me.

I wish the templates could allow for more rich text (highlighting, adding colored text, etc) but it's still helpful to automatically bold, italicize, and underline. I also wish that hotmail accounts didn't typically flag Greenhouse communications as spam