Über Crelate

Eignet sich für professionelle Personalvermittlungen aller Art. Die Software wird in Agenturen und Personalvermittlungsfirmen verwendet und auch interne Personalvermittlungen lieben sie.

Erfahre mehr über Crelate

It's also priced very fairly and their customer service is attentive, responsive and helpful.

I sometimes struggle with the reporting aspect of this software as I was not provided any formal training.

Bewertungen zu Crelate

Crelate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 390 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Crelate bereits verwendet?

Eric
Eric
Director in USA

Crelate Talent - by a recruiter

Kommentare: I can track jobs, candidate progress, status, etc, very very easily
The customer service is great. A bit slow - no one is there when you call - but they call you back, are very friendly and very thorough

1. Implementation consists....of a few minutes of work with the support team to get going 2. They can do a data conversion fairly quickly. 3. Learning to get started in it in is fast and intuitive. Then, as you learn more about it and figure out how to do things better, you can change what you do - and your prior work is not completely messed up! 4. Integration with my company website and with job boards is simply fantastic

Data conversion is expensive - but, I guess, so is everyones....

Antwort von Crelate

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I must agree with you about your third point. Being able to evolve your process, and keep your prior work, is something I have become thankful for too.

Ceclynn
CEO in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love Crelate!

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been extremely positive. So much so I increased my licenses and signed a multi-year agreement with them as I have no plans of switching products anytime soon.

Crelate is extremely user, friendly. I have used multiple different ATS/CRM programs throughout my career and they do not company to Crelate. The functionality and ability to do so much while in the system make it worth it's weight in gold!

I personally do not have any Cons at this time. My team loves it and enjoys using it.

CRM is lacking

Kommentare: In terms of a CRM, Crelate lacks advanced search and sort capabilities. In certain areas, you can only sort lists of clients and contacts by most recent date. Their mass email limits are really oppressive, and selecting lists to mass email is difficult. They also created a TON of duplicates during our data integration process. We had to do a lot of manual work to categorize sales contacts vs candidates. I can't get a good call flow because every time I log an activity on a sales contact, the entire list re-sorts by most recent activity date. I then have to find where I left off, which can be hundreds of rows down by that point. Creating lists is aggravating because I can only add sales contacts to email campaigns in batches of 100, and even then, there is a bug that keeps showing the original quantity of contacts from the list, so I can't tell how many more times I need to click to the next page and add the next 100 sales contacts.

It integrates pretty well with RingCentral for click-to-dial

During our demo process, we were told by two people that we can send an unlimited number of emails a day. They don't tell you that they mean an unlimited number of INDIVIDUAL one-off emails. I told them the quantity of emails I need to send on a daily/weekly basis and they said they can handle it. This was untrue.

brad
Program Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very Happy

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has been great. Implementation went well, adoption was good, and the system is pretty intuitive to use. Easy compared to other systems.

I like the platform overall. The feature requests have been great and the willingness of the team to listen to feedback and execute has been great.

Some glitches, such as requiring saving when nothing has been changed, and other minor things.

Alex
IT Administrator in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Great Product in the Making

Kommentare: My overall impression of Crelate is that its a very ambitious and powerful potential tool that is still in its early phases of trying to be everything it wants to be. I see the vision for how it is completely set apart from other systems, and am fully on board with where it's going.However, as I've mentioned, we've recognized a steady occurrence of bugs or design implementations that often set us back in what we're trying to accomplish in our day to day efforts. Have voiced many of these either to our account manager (when important enough) or via the feedback boards to try to gain movement on them, but understandably, can only implement so much at once, and we are just one of many clients.

Crelate offers us, as an Executive Recruiting Firm, the ability to stand out in what and how we present to our clients. The customizability of the workflows, reporting, and process implementation are unlike any other system we've worked with or demoed in the past, and I have a lot of confidence that this will set us apart in the future.

In our (roughly) 1 year on the product, despite steady improvements and feature rollouts, there seems to be just a few pieces missing that would really accelerate the ease of use of the product on a basic user level. Things like searching would be much easier if we were able to have default search templates, for example. Or when we go to do certain searches, we notice a search parameter doesn't work quite the way we want, or can't quite do exactly what we intended it to do. Sequencing and reporting features are wonderful ideas that just have small executional problems that create small but frustrating holes in what you're trying to accomplish. For example a lot is tracked in reporting around leads, but we discovered a small problem where Leads (due to converting into Jobs at certain stage changes) can't be put into the same "Cancelled" sales stages as jobs. So to get around it we create additional "Lead Closed" stages that bog down the options for sales stages, when the ideal option would be to just have a single "Closed" or "Cancelled" stage for all Leads and Jobs that doesn't convert anything.It almost seems that in the ambition to be good at 100 things at once, there end up being few features of the system that aren't really fleshed out to factor in as many case scenarios as you'd like.I feel like it will get there, but as it stands, I see areas where the product is suffering from either bugs or small design implementations that disadvantage the day to day recruiter.

Elli
Recruiter in USA

Useful but Cluttered

Kommentare: I think Crelate is an okay alternative to Avionte, but its cluttered setup makes it difficult to adapt to.

Mass emails, bulk texts, and easily access templates for all is perfect. The map options when doing radius searches of clients or candidates is great once you figure out how to access it.

I had the activity feed and wish I could remove it or filter it so I only see my activity. The cluttered appearance of the app is frustrating as well, making it hard to access when using a smaller screen. Ring Central isn't integrated properly and can be unresponsive or will ring at random when no calls are coming in. RC isn't very accessible friendly within Crelate and is easier to use outside of the browser, but you're still getting duplicate calls/text/notifications from all. The radius search is complicated to access and should be available within a list - it's frustrating to have to double back multiple times to get back to the list I was on. Candidate updates and movement on lists is frustrating - I'm making calls to 150+ people and any updates made to a candidate profile will remove them to another portion of the list which can make tracking who I've called while I'm making the calls very complicated. Imported candidates often have missing information despite it being clearly noted on their resume. Resume imports have so many errors it's often easier to import manually. Past jobs import as being current and there doesn't seem to be rhyme or reason to it. Your Chrome extension isn't great - I'll try to import a LinkedIn profile and the current employment dates disappear when I try to select the employer (because Crelate NEVER pulls that information correctly).

ayo

Great for Track Perm and Contract Hires

Kommentare: Overall Crelate has addressed all of our hiring needs as an applicant tracking platform and I recommend other staffing agencies to use it.

I like Crelate applicant tracking because I can manage tracking temporary staff as well as perm staff in comparison to other systems. In addition, Crelate has so many onboarding features included with a CRM. It's really a one stop shop. They also have a way to send out bulk email campaigns and text messaging to candidates and clients. Customer service is always available to assist and they provide weekly ongoing training to ensure users are getting acclimated with the system. Highly recommend

The system is not as seamless as other systems. I believe they can improve on the email campaign feature, and making the system less complicated to move candidates along in the hiring process. But overall I really love using the product.

Sarah
Continuous Improvement Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very customizable, user friendly, great support

Crelate is very visual which we love, it's also very customizable so it is very easy to edit our system to adjust where we need it. Support is fantastic, they are quick and follow up frequently to make sure everything is resolved.

We do often have little glitches but they are very minor and usually just require a page refresh.

Sol
ceo in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software, some issues, like api, candidate duplicates, but overall its great

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

easy of daily use, easy to train, resume searching

API, website connection, candidate duplicates, and customer service, there should be a phone line to speak to someone

adele
Lead Recruiter in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Crelate is great! User friendly and easy to collaborate

Easy to use and easy to collaborate. The tags are helpful and I love that I can BCC emails and have them upload on a candidate's profile.

I wish I could FWD emails and have them upload to a candidates' profile. I don't like that it has to be a BCC in my response because I often forget or the candidate ends the convo and I want to plug in their reply.

Antwort von Crelate

Being able to forward emails to the candidate profile is a great suggestion to enhance our journaling functionality. I will pass it on to the development team. Thank you.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A simple user friendly system!

Kommentare: Overall, Crelate is very simple to use! I have used many many ATS and CRM's within the recruiting world and Crelate is by far the easiest system to use!

Crelate is extremely easy to use! It tracks your searches from lead to completion, with a highlight and drop process as you move from stage to stage. The system design allows you to be able at any time to track where you are in a role . As a Manager, it allows me to easily identify on a daily basis how my team is spending their time. The reporting functions are excellent!

For business development, the system will not allow you to add two names to an activity at a time. If I have had a meeting with 3 people I have to put the note in 3 times , under each person.

Antwort von Crelate

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to hear that Crelate Talent is helping you in the everyday management of your team. Have you tried our bulk activity assignment feature? That may save you the effort of copying the same note three times. You can learn more here: http://help.crelate.com/en/articles/4120296-creating-a-bulk-activity, or contact our support team (443-569-8262 Ext. 2) and ask them about "Creating a Bulk Activity".

Brian
Technology Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why Did We Wait So Long!?

(AllSearch is a 20 Person Professional Direct Hire Company). Ladies and Gentlemen of Crelate, all of you deserve some seriously high praise. Starting with whose initial Demo and considerable Q&A (he was very patient with us, no pressure) helped us realize that this system we'd never heard of was worth top 3 consideration against some very name brand players, during a time we were looking at literally 8 other Recruiting CRM/ATS vendors. Then on to the support staff whose incredible knowledge of both the system and industry thus able to act as a real business analyst and internal systems consultant. And last but not least to the support staff who took an incredibly complex legacy database we'd been running for nearly 20 years, made sense of it, and worked it successful into Crelate like a data magician. I swear it felt like everyone I dealt with at Crelate could just read my read my mind at every turn, I never felt rushed, or frustrated, or like “just 1 of 1000 clients”. You took a topic we'd been avoiding for years, conversion/migration of an enormous legacy database, and made it a breeze. My only regret is having waited so long to modernize our Recruiting ATS/CRM system to Crelate. Perhaps most telling, one of my favorite Day 1 comments from a new user of the Crelate..."This is SO CRAZY AWESOME!". I couldn't agree more. A common sentiment I mentioned to the folks during the migration planning/training was "have you guys thought of everything?!", it really seems as if they have.

Nothing negative whatsoever to speak of yet. We migrated/converted over the course of the summer, went live on schedule a few weeks ago, with zero problems, and in the first two weeks, the general sentiment is the Title of this Review. Employees are thrilled, metrics are WAY up. Why, oh why, did we wait so long to migrate our core Recruiting ATS/CRM to a more modern platform. Granted it's the honeymoon period, but, so far, the Recruiting life is much better on Crelate.

Terri
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Small or Big Business - Crelate is for YOU!

Kommentare: I have had a fantastic experience with Crelate. When I have questions, they are there to answer them. I find the system to be very user friendly and accommodating for my business needs. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

I am a small boutique recruiting firm that focuses on accounting and finance positions. I love the ease of tracking candidates coming in and through the process. There are many times I go back to old postings with past clients and try to remember a candidates name, Crelate makes that so easy for me. There are many features that I likely don't use that would benefit larger teams/businesses. It's an excellent product and I've used them since I started my business 4 years ago. Thank you Crelate!

I've struggled a bit with getting viable candidates from my job postings through Crelate. I don't mind paying the extra cost to post a job through other outlets, but I would like to see some ROI for that investment. Often times I am left with unqualified candidates or those that are out of the country.

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Crelate is User Friendly and Comprehensive!

To start, we switched over from another system and the pros at Crelate were spot on in transferring our data in its entirety from our old product! It automatically gave us a great feeling to find what we needed that we had almost a fluid transfer from our old ATS to this one. It is intuitively easy to use. For any professional who has worked with database software, or ATS systems already, the designers of Crelate have made it easy to understand and use from the moment you log in. "How do I do this?" is not as large a concern while navigating and adding data, creating and solving tasks and tracking and scheduling candidates, searches and clients! Additionally, it looks great! Some systems bring too much information to the head of a pin leaving you to wonder about how to find and retrieve information rapidly. Not so with Crelate! The screen you see the moment you log in allows you to breeze in and get what you need. It customizes on the fly! You are allowed to create new jobs, tags, categories, skills in this ever-changing world. Its ease of functionality makes it a perfect partner for other systems and software you use! I can send messages that appear in my sent box. Schedule appointments that end up in my outlook calendar. Create jobs that end up on the boards that I am already contracted to work with! The "help" feature of the system has answered my questions with great clarity that we needed almost no training to get started.

Candidates update their resumes all the time and move jobs more rapidly than they used to. When they send me a new resume, I wish I could parse all the new data into an existing record automatically and not have to do it manually. That is not available. When asked, I would have to create a new record and then merge the two together. That isn't as fluid I wish it could be.

Rose
Recruitment Coordinator in Kanada

Overall Satisfied

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been good. Anytime I have had a question I always received a thorough answer quickly.

It is very intuitive. It was easy to pick up. When I wanted to find something, the most logical place to find the answer was where the answer was.

I don't not like how the systems don't talk to each. If I upload a fee agreement to a specific job, I want it to also upload into the company's file. When I add a website file in the job, I would want it to also upload to the company page so I am not duplicating my efforts. Also the address for individuals and company's is all American, I would like it to also populate for Canada.

Antwort von Crelate

Thank you for the review and for the feedback. It is great to hear that the intuitive nature of the software and the easy workflow management make your day run smoother. I will pass along your request for enhanced cross system communication and Canadian addresses. If you have other insights you would like to share, please reach out to our support team. They work closely with the development team to shape future projects.

Dawn
Director of Recruiting in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Crelate Review from Recruiting Firm that does more than just contingent recruiting engagements

Kommentare: I have worked with Crelate for the last 3+ years and have found it easy to work with as a user and an administrator. As our company has grown our needs with regards to activity tracking and reporting have grown as well. Crelate has allowed us to easily make additions/changes. It is customizable and that has definitely proven to be helpful for us.

I like the ease of use of Crelate. Additionally, our team utilizes Crelate to track candidates not only for contingent searches but also for our sourcing/recruiting hourly engagements. Different types of engagements require different types of activity tracking and reporting. Crelate is a tool that can accommodate the diversity of our needs.

I do wish that Crelate had a more robust candidate campaign capability. Having the ability to easily establish and maintain drip campaigns with candidates could be useful.

Antwort von Crelate

Knowing that the customization have been helpful to you as you grow is awesome. We love to hear stories of the different ways our customers are using our product. Your suggestion of how to improve our campaign capabilities will be passed along. If you have other suggestions, or ideas, drop us a line. We us our customer feedback to drive our roadmap. Thank you.

Alternative Medizin, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works for me!

Kommentare: Overall, it's really grown alongside our company. I find it looks a little old school and childish but at the end of the day it does what I need and I don't really have any complaints!

I like that it is customizable, I work at a start-up that has grown quickly and as we grew we needed to lock down better processes and tracking. We were able to use Crelate to build out those processes and integrate it with our email and accounting software. It's great as an ATS and also functions as our CRM. I also like how you can pin things to the top, make fields optional and required easily to ensure you are getting the information that is most important while also making it so you don't need to spend time inputting insane amounts of tedious information.

I don't love the look of it, I know that is silly but hey I'm working in it almost 8 hours each day! It has some issues with formatting, if you copy a job description from word or google docs into the job description field it removes formatting. I also don't like how if you assign yourself a task, anyone in the company can see it and mark it complete - you will need to track your tasks elsewhere.

Antwort von Crelate

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our product. Below is a link to an article that should help with formatting issues. If you have other questions, please reach out to us at support@crelate.com, we are always happy to help. https://crelate.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024320052-Clean-Formatting

Colin
Executive Recruiting Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clean and intuitive UI; would like better mobile app and more customization capabilities

Kommentare: Excellent. This software is night-and-day versus other recruiting softwares I've utilized.

- Very clean and organized user interface - Highly intuitive/ easy to navigate - Easy import capabilities (i.e. from LinkedIn, etc.)

- Limited customization (i.e. of tiles, headers, etc.) - would like for the Mobile App to have more functionality

Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option esp for remote teams

Kommentare: It is such a great resource. Working on a remote team it is nice to have one screen to allow everyone to see what is moving without having to click on a million tabs. We just switched and I miss it already

the best part of crelate is how clean it looks. They don't have millions of useless tabs that are always blank and add clutter

The app is not worth it according to my needs. Hard to see anything or progress on it. Just seems redundant.

Francisco
IT Recruiter in Argentinien

Bestu customization ever

Kommentare: It's an excellent ATS. 9/10

The level of customization is impressive. It has PLENTY of very useful features to design the exact dashboard you need. That was the thing a really loved about Crelate.

It's not linked to any kind of technical online tests services, so that it would facilitate the integration and data transfer. Being used for IT profiles, it's KEY during the recruitment process to evaluate technically this candidates. And we lost a lot of time attaching documents and adding notes with the tests results for example. I would work a lot on that to improve IT recruiters experience.

Antwort von Crelate

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that the program's customization is working out so well for you and that you are able to leverage it to your advantage. Your suggestion of an integration to a testing service is a good one. I will pass it along to our product development team, along with the note about such an integration being a draw for IT recruiters. We are always looking for ways to make our product more usable for our customers. If you have other suggestions, please pass them along to your account rep or our support team.

Yes! Crelate!

Kommentare: Accessible platform, easy to search database, easily customization, time saving features, integrated with job boards and other browser embedded tools help us save time when recruiting for our clients.

A web based solution that is affordable allows my team to access the same information from multiple locations. This in itself makes it a much better solution for a small business like ours to be competitive in the marketplace. Additional features make everyday recruiting much more efficient. Am sooo glad I found this product!

Like all specialty platforms, it takes some learning. I learned about some features from other users. The up front training and set up was helpful, but on-going training would be really helpful. There are many videos available, but it would be nice to get regular emails from the company with topics like "did you know you could do this..."

Colleen
VP of Operations in USA

User friendly system

Kommentare: The team has been quick to adapt and utilize the system.

Crelate is a smart tool that has an easy flow to set up, manipulate and make work for both the recruiting side and sales functions.

Integrating with additional resume databases would be beneficial, having the ability to link with additional sales software, like Apollo would be nice.

Bruce
President in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Misdirected applications

The software is relatively easy to use in many ways and with good features.

The major flaw is in tracking those that are being recruited to apply for positions. If those individuals apply, the software attaches their materials to their file, but it doesn't put that file into the inbox to signal that the individual has applied. Our team has to spend lots of time going back into the files of the hundreds that we recruit to verify if they've applied, and then we need to move them to other stages, rather than their applications simply going into the inbox. The application gets attached to the file, but there are no notifications to alert us that they have actually applied. Either a design flaw or training issue, and we need assistance on sorting this out.

Antwort von Crelate

First, thank you for your review. It has highlighted a step we need to add to our trainings and our help articles at help.crelate.com. Second, this is something we will be able help you with. Someone from Crelate will be reaching out to schedule a time to review your situation and to help find the best solution for you and your company.

Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

You can Count on Crelate

Simplicity to use, clear lists on homepage.

Flow as need to click one by one by candidate and search instead of a window to click next quickly to each profile, no option to mass email or drag many candidates at once.

Jessica
Operations in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Crelate Review (August 2023)

Kommentare: It's been a journey working with Crelate. There have been some bumps in the road, but overall, Crelate is interested in providing a great experience for EGA.

Crelate is a user friendly ATS that has some nice Onboarding features that compliment the system and its functionality as Applicants transition into Candidates and eventually Employees. The upgrades that are required to gain access to some of these features are not always worth the cost, but Crelate has been willing to work with our organization to get us where we need to be. As a Health Care staffing agency who have mostly government contracts, we are unique within the industry. Crelate as an organization has been receptive to EGA's feedback and willing to make improvement to the system that will benefit all who are using Crelate as an ATS with Onboarding.

The tier pricing structure for adding customizable features such as Activities, Activity Forms, Core Record Fields (Opportunities and Contacts), Document Labels, etc. make the pricing pretty unreasonable for our particular organization. As an organization who is accredited by the Joint Commission, maintaining compliance through our processes and data collection is imperative. As a unique entity working with government clients, it is sometimes difficult to track Contracts, which may have multiple facilities we may already be working with. Crelate is not built to be able to see the true contract rollup since only one customer can be a parent company.