Über Crelate Talent

Eignet sich für professionelle Personalvermittlungen aller Art. Die Software wird in Agenturen und Personalvermittlungsfirmen verwendet und auch interne Personalvermittlungen lieben sie.

Erfahre mehr über Crelate Talent

Ellen S.
Internet, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"Extremely Valueable tool for Recruiting agencies"

Kommentare: I love Crelate, use it on an hourly basis.

Vorteile: I love how customizable it is. It helps me manage both the candidate and client facing side of the business and customize almost any pipeline and report.

Nachteile: Since there are so many different facets, it took a bit longer to get up to speed on the product, but once I did, its very user intuitive. Also, the mobile app needs more work to get it to where the desktop product is.

Elaine P.
President /Owner
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2019

"Best ATS we have ever used"

Kommentare: Crelate has added to our productivity. Their customer service is best in class, and I don’t know how we recruited without this platform. We are a small boutique firm and I can tell you any small firm should definitely use this product. They will treat you with respect and help ensure their product works for you. That was not the experience we had with other large and well known recruiting software. You will not regret using Crelate!

Vorteile: Customer service is exceptional. Additionally product very easy to use with a great customer interface. Wonderful interface with job boards and other recruiting platforms.

Nachteile: Sometimes can’t use wildcards in certain fields for searches. Also new company files are created with parsed resumes which leads to messy/invalid company files.

• Bewertet am 3.8.2019
Brian A.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2019

"Good but many limitations"

Kommentare: No benefits over previous CRM. Customer service was an EXTREME challenge. Emails go unanswered. Overall, I would not choose Crelate again. As we grow, we will actively look to leave.

Vorteile: Software helps organize large amounts of data

Nachteile: Many items are not intuitive. WAY too many glitches. MANY items not as sold to us. Struggled getting set up. Customer service is really poor. Only works through desktop, doesn't work on iPad or phone, so worthless on the go. Continuous review of contacts is needed to catch errors.

von Crelate an 12.6.2019

Hi Brian -

I'm Samantha from Crelate. Thanks for the feedback! It helps make us better. I'm happy to inform you that we recently launched a Crelate Connector mobile recruiting app that allows for:

1. Client and candidate engagement (calling, emailing, and texting)
2. Access to your entire recruiting database on the go
3. Scheduling of activities with candidates such as follow-ups, interviews, and phone screens
4. Viewing and modifying candidate applications, contacts, job opportunities, resumes, and notes associated to each account record

We work really hard to be the most supportive ATS and I'm sorry if that wasn't your experience. We'd love to redeem ourselves! Please feel free to contact us at support@crelate.com with your questions/challenges and we'll be happy to help you!

Thanks!

• Bewertet am 23.2.2019
Natalie J.
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"So many useful ways to customize!"

Kommentare: Overall the program is great. It needs some small tweaks in the texting feature but overall it's great. I wish all users were able to delete duplicate candidates. There should also be an option when you are uploading several resumes at once, that you can deselect ones that are duplicates so you don't have to upload them again.

Vorteile: I love the reporting feature and how visual everything is. Seeing exactly how many candidates I have in each category is very useful. Taking notes and sending emails is extremely easy and makes my job go so much more smoothly.

Nachteile: Ring Central integration doesn't work that well. I constantly have to disable and re-enable to get the texts and calls to show up on the candidates profile. I am also unable to use the texting templates but I don't know why.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Managing Director - Executive Search
Personalwesen, Selbstständig
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Great ATS, but not a great CRM"

Kommentare: Overall, good experience. DOes more than most ATS. Lots of new features, but they are add-on priced.

Vorteile: Great for applicant tracking. Easy to publish jobs, and job history

Nachteile: the reminders are difficult to use. Lacks comprehensive business development CRM functionality .

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Candidate Success Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Simplicity is beauty!"

Kommentare: Overall, Crelate is also a good ATS. This is good for not a full cycle recruiting

Vorteile: I like the simplicity of this Applicant Tracking System. Not the kind of ATS on mainstream but is worth your money. It is user-friendly. There is room for errors, you can delete/change the tagging anytime you want. Crelate Talent also has a feature when you post your job, it will be posted on other different job boards like ZipRecruiter, Indeed, etc. When you post your jobs, you can automatically post your job on these platforms too.

Nachteile: Lately, they are having maintenance that makes the software really slow. Though upgrades is for the better but still affects the productivity of recruiters.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Robert P.
Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"Very Happy"

Vorteile: Great features for a permanent placement firm

Nachteile: I wish it had full LinkedIn Recruiter integration

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019
David T.
  • Bewertet am 19.8.2019

"Satisfied Customer"

Kommentare: This solution replaced an old and outdated database. It literally is several times better in virtually every single area.

Vorteile: Ease of Use and intuitive functionality and easy to learn

Nachteile: There is nothing I dis like about this software

• Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Brian C.
Technology Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2019

"Why Did We Wait So Long!?"

Vorteile: (AllSearch is a 20 Person Professional Direct Hire Company). Ladies and Gentlemen of Crelate, all of you deserve some seriously high praise. Starting with whose initial Demo and considerable Q&A (he was very patient with us, no pressure) helped us realize that this system we'd never heard of was worth top 3 consideration against some very name brand players, during a time we were looking at literally 8 other Recruiting CRM/ATS vendors. Then on to the support staff whose incredible knowledge of both the system and industry thus able to act as a real business analyst and internal systems consultant. And last but not least to the support staff who took an incredibly complex legacy database we'd been running for nearly 20 years, made sense of it, and worked it successful into Crelate like a data magician. I swear it felt like everyone I dealt with at Crelate could just read my read my mind at every turn, I never felt rushed, or frustrated, or like “just 1 of 1000 clients”. You took a topic we'd been avoiding for years, conversion/migration of an enormous legacy database, and made it a breeze. My only regret is having waited so long to modernize our Recruiting ATS/CRM system to Crelate. Perhaps most telling, one of my favorite Day 1 comments from a new user of the Crelate..."This is SO CRAZY AWESOME!". I couldn't agree more. A common sentiment I mentioned to the folks during the migration planning/training was "have you guys thought of everything?!", it really seems as if they have.

Nachteile: Nothing negative whatsoever to speak of yet. We migrated/converted over the course of the summer, went live on schedule a few weeks ago, with zero problems, and in the first two weeks, the general sentiment is the Title of this Review. Employees are thrilled, metrics are WAY up. Why, oh why, did we wait so long to migrate our core Recruiting ATS/CRM to a more modern platform. Granted it's the honeymoon period, but, so far, the Recruiting life is much better on Crelate.

• Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Kevin S.
Executive Recruiter
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Good for staffing companies"

Kommentare: It's a valuable tool for me. I wish it would integrate better with job boards or allow job applications to get sent to different people without having to buy more licenses.

Vorteile: It has an easy to use interface, tracks emails, and keeps all notes and activity in one place. Good integration with outlook. It's online and accessible anywhere with an internet connection, which is nice.

Nachteile: Job board integration still isn't that great. It does get out to the free ones, but we get almost no traffic from the job boards they claim to post the jobs to. Once in awhile we'll get an application from Glassdoor or Indeed, but that's about it.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
John N.
President & CEO
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2018

"BEST ATS I've seen in 25 years in the industry!"

Kommentare: Crelate has streamlined our business process and workflows and empowered us to grow.

Vorteile: The ease of use and intuitive interface allows new users to quickly adapt, reducing onboarding and integration of team members. Crelate's licensing/pricing and provisioning model provides the flexibility to run my business as I need to, vs other ATS providers who force me to make decisions based on their terms. The metrics available are endless and are quickly and easily accessible. The data provided empowers me to track performance and lead more effectively. Crelate's ridiculously easy customization across the board ensures that Crelate molds to our needs without headaches. Crelate's highly flexible search capabilities also allow us to find what we need, wherever it is, quickly and easily. Data capture, either manually, automated or parsed is also fast and effective. Training and support are always rapid and just a phone call or e-mail away. Crelate's team is continually rolling out new features and updates in a manner that is not at all disruptive and always adds value. I'm afraid if I say that Crelate has been WELL WORTH our investment that they'll start to raise prices!!! Though it is true. As one who has investigated seemingly countless ATS, Crelate stands out as the BEST I've ever seen.

Nachteile: There are only two cons. The first is inherent in any great and robust ATS and is NOT really a Con: there are so many features and capabilities I have no doubt that we are underutilizing the power of this tool. While their training and support tools are fabulous I just haven't had the time to really DIVE IN to maximize the capabilities of Crelate.
The second is a Con: Crelate has room to improve its ability to manage duplicates. While user error certainly contributes to the creation of duplicates, I have seen other ATS' with better duplicate management tools. That said, when a duplicate is detected it is extremely easy to seamlessly and quickly merge the duplicate records.

• Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2018

"Crelate is User Friendly and Comprehensive!"

Vorteile: To start, we switched over from another system and the pros at Crelate were spot on in transferring our data in its entirety from our old product! It automatically gave us a great feeling to find what we needed that we had almost a fluid transfer from our old ATS to this one.
It is intuitively easy to use. For any professional who has worked with database software, or ATS systems already, the designers of Crelate have made it easy to understand and use from the moment you log in. "How do I do this?" is not as large a concern while navigating and adding data, creating and solving tasks and tracking and scheduling candidates, searches and clients!
Additionally, it looks great! Some systems bring too much information to the head of a pin leaving you to wonder about how to find and retrieve information rapidly. Not so with Crelate! The screen you see the moment you log in allows you to breeze in and get what you need.
It customizes on the fly! You are allowed to create new jobs, tags, categories, skills in this ever-changing world.
Its ease of functionality makes it a perfect partner for other systems and software you use! I can send messages that appear in my sent box. Schedule appointments that end up in my outlook calendar. Create jobs that end up on the boards that I am already contracted to work with!
The "help" feature of the system has answered my questions with great clarity that we needed almost no training to get started.

Nachteile: Candidates update their resumes all the time and move jobs more rapidly than they used to. When they send me a new resume, I wish I could parse all the new data into an existing record automatically and not have to do it manually. That is not available. When asked, I would have to create a new record and then merge the two together. That isn't as fluid I wish it could be.

Jon P.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2019

"Amazing product for recruiting agencies and executive search firms"

Kommentare: A+ We're big fans! I highly recommend Crelate.

Vorteile: Crelate is top notch. It is BY FAR the best recruiting platform for agencies that I've used or tested. The product is highly customizable to your needs and has a ton of features. Better yet, the Crelate team is constantly hard at work building & releasing new features that improve usability and functionality. It's also priced very fairly and their customer service is attentive, responsive and helpful.

Nachteile: I really don't have many complaints about Crelate. It works well and is virtually bug free. If there is one con it's that the platform is not tailored to executive search processes. However, we stretched it for this purpose and never found ourselves wanting.

Barbara Z.
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"Highly Recommend"

Kommentare: Rep. handled our migration. He was genius! Such a great analyst and made so many observations that helped me with the setup. I am shocked at how perfect the information migrated from MaxHire. It is seamless. I was worried because when I moved to MaxHire in 2009, my data was a mess! This time it is perfect. Rep. has been helping me with the onboarding and is doing a great job as well! The entire team is fantastic.

Vorteile: Crelate is an excellent software. I moved from MaxHire (Bullhorn) to Crelate. I looked at 4 other systems before choosing Crelate and I'm so glad I made this choice. Brittanie was so patient with me and took her time to show me benefits and features of the SW. In fact, I actually had 3 phone demos with her and she did an amazing job. All the SW vendors I looked at demoed at least 2 or 3 times before I made up my mind. I love how easily you can customize Crelate. Your own workflow, your own activities, your own special items you need to know like travel, citizenship status, relo, desired locations for relo, etc. Do yourself a favor and test drive this product; you will love it!!

Nachteile: The only thing I hope they add it to be able to return an email out of the system. All your emails are tracked but you can't respond to an email from the system. Otherwise....it's awesome.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Richard M.
  • Bewertet am 30.8.2017

"Excellent, best experience ever with an ATS software firm"

Kommentare: This is the very best ATS software on the market for a contingency or retained search firm.

Vorteile: For a recruiter, it's always about the interface and workflow. Can I quickly see and get to all the information I need to multitask with multiple clients and candidates.? The answer in the case is a resounding YES! Crelate does that far better than everyone else for me. The second thing it does better than any ATS I have ever used is automation of repetitive tasks. You can actually customize your own workflow. The interface allows you to drag and drop between stages. It will send out automated, customized emails at each stage of the recruiting process. It allows me to work quickly, efficiently, the way I want to work. It's a beautiful thing. The third thing is a reactive mobile app that works very well - it adapts to each device I use, tablet, phone, etc. One last thing, I have never in my 25-year career using ATS software had a company be so responsive to requests for help and new features. A few weeks ago (weeks!) I asked for a new feature that required the developers to make changes to their mobile app. It was a very important change for my business, but because it involved changes to an app, I assumed it would take months to get on the list of changes for their next release. I am happy to say that I was wrong, and their quick response was the best service I have ever experienced from an ATS software firm.

• Bewertet am 30.8.2017
Mark R.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2017

"Xtra Effort review of Crelate Software"

Kommentare: Xtra Effort Solutions, Inc. is a 16 year Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success recruiting firm for enterprise technology companies. We have a national reach.

The diverse nature of our client requirements make it imperative that we are agile when responding to super specific requests around candidate tenure, technical skills, industry knowledge, performance metrics, location, career stability, and countless other soft traits. Our challenge, as a contingency based search firm, is providing enough "high touch" service to satisfy each client's nuanced request, while maintaining enough velocity and volume to continuously feed the candidate and client pipeline.

A flexible, reliable, and powerful Applicant Tracking System is critical to achieve these goals. Crelate was suggested to Xtra Effort by another small recruiting firm. We were hesitant to consider change because of the fear of disruption associated with the data conversion and learning curve. However, these fears were alleviated when speaking with Crelate, mostly for two reasons:

1) Crelate's technology is intuitive, flexible, and really well designed
2) Crelate's people are SUPER responsive, thoughtful, creative, and resourceful

Crelate made Xtra Effort feel as though we were a 1000 employee prospect. They made every perceived major hurdle go away through listening and making resourceful suggestions.

We agreed to convert to Crelate and had the same favorable experience during the conversion and training period, and with the post conversion support organization.

Mostly importantly, Xtra Effort users are now offering unsolicited comments about productivity gains.

Xtra Effort would definitely suggest Crelate if you feel a need for improved value and function from your ATS technology AND vendor team. It is fantastic to truly valued as a customer by the vendor who is most critical to supporting our efforts. Contingency recruiting is challenging, it is nice to know that such an important partner cares and "has your back"

Nachteile: It would be great to have "required fields", forcing users to enter information on critical areas; and it would be helpful to limit users to specific pick lists, and not enable them to enter any data they want

• Bewertet am 24.3.2017
Talent Manager
Alternative Medizin, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.2.2019

"Works for me! "

Kommentare: Overall, it's really grown alongside our company. I find it looks a little old school and childish but at the end of the day it does what I need and I don't really have any complaints!

Vorteile: I like that it is customizable, I work at a start-up that has grown quickly and as we grew we needed to lock down better processes and tracking. We were able to use Crelate to build out those processes and integrate it with our email and accounting software. It's great as an ATS and also functions as our CRM. I also like how you can pin things to the top, make fields optional and required easily to ensure you are getting the information that is most important while also making it so you don't need to spend time inputting insane amounts of tedious information.

Nachteile: I don't love the look of it, I know that is silly but hey I'm working in it almost 8 hours each day! It has some issues with formatting, if you copy a job description from word or google docs into the job description field it removes formatting. I also don't like how if you assign yourself a task, anyone in the company can see it and mark it complete - you will need to track your tasks elsewhere.

von Crelate an 26.2.2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our product. Below is a link to an article that should help with formatting issues. If you have other questions, please reach out to us at support@crelate.com, we are always happy to help.

• Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Renee T.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2016

"Easy up and running"

Vorteile: User interface is simple to understand and user-friendly. You are able to drag and drop candidates into customizable stages on job orders, as well as quickly add notes and filter on activity. Features customizable activity types and icons. Support is available in-app, and tickets are addresses promptly by staff in the U.S. Ability to add custom tag categories and tags for skills, candidate preferences, etc. 5 customizable candidate information fields. Search is robust, and you can filter search on documents (and each customizable document type), activities, tags, etc. Job postings can be pushed to company's website as well as free industry boards. There is a companion app to retrieve/add information from mobile device. Basically for the money this is the best solution for our small business.

Nachteile: I really haven't come across anything I don't like. We haven't gotten into reporting capabilities so I can't comment on the effectiveness. Also I haven't been able to complete the advanced email setup for bulk messaging - there are some issues with my ISP that I'm not technical enough to resolve and support at Crelate hasn't been able to resolve either, however I haven't really pushed the matter as it's a feature I haven't needed to use.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2016
Office/Marketing Manager
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Daily Use"

Kommentare: Overall so far Crelate has been a decent CRM - ATS I would just say be cautions when migrating and ask lots of questions as you go!

Vorteile: Crelate offers many features and there are multiple ways to work in the system making it much easier to taylor to each users specific liking.

Nachteile: When merging into Crelate it will create companies for "past employers" which HIGHLY increased the number of inactive companies we not have mixed in with our data.

Marcus T.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, Selbstständig

"6 month review "

Kommentare: good

Vorteile: i like the interface and it is user friendly.

Nachteile: i wish there was more automatic functions - like if i drag a candidate to the interiew bit, i wish it would send out a calender invite and log it as an interview. and searching could be more efficient. sometimes my canddiates to come up in the search if i type their full name (but shows up if i put first or last name). also wish i could search in a resume

von Crelate an 30.7.2019

First off, thank you for taking the time to write this review. You have some great ideas, valid concerns, and good suggestions in here that will be passed along to our developers. We do have some big releases over the next few months, some of which directly affect how our search functions. If you are curious about what we have coming up, you can always visit our roadmap page (https://www.crelate.com/roadmap). Also, if you have other suggestions of functionality you would like to see incorporated into Crelate Talent, please reach out to us. Our customers are the greatest drivers behind our innovations.

Colin B.
Executive Recruiting Manager
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"Clean and intuitive UI; would like better mobile app and more customization capabilities"

Kommentare: Excellent. This software is night-and-day versus other recruiting softwares I've utilized.

Vorteile: - Very clean and organized user interface
- Highly intuitive/ easy to navigate
- Easy import capabilities (i.e. from LinkedIn, etc.)

Nachteile: - Limited customization (i.e. of tiles, headers, etc.)
- would like for the Mobile App to have more functionality

• Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Shannon A.
Partner
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2015

"Clean, simple, powerful, great for external exec search"

Kommentare: What do you like best?
beautiful design, clean, simple CRM interface. lots of customization available for the admin (like enabling custom workflow stages and names of stages that we define we can change ourselves). amazing Crelate team: dev team & customer service team are super responsive to questions, requests for help and product features, and training on demand. the product has so far managed not to get too 'heavy' like most recruiting tools eventually tend to to when trying to be all things to all people. Crelate works best in my opinion for boutique external firm (vendors) who need to be able to easily customize things, and not for internal (corporate).
What do you dislike?
the product is still young so it's obviously a work in progress. this is not a criticism; we signed up post-beta knowing there would be iteration but well worth the trade off because we have influence as the product matures. we love having this opportunity. search tools and results, (ranking, relevance) need to be better and this is also a work in progress. all of the things that could be better are things the team is aware of and are addressing with each new release. weekly office hour for all users with a customer service rep would be awesome (via joinme or zoom or whatever tool). the current solution is a candidate relationship management solution, but there is not yet a great client relationship management feature or a workflow that supports business development / prospecting/ sales process but i would love that some day.
Recommendations to others considering the product
if you are a recruiting firm looking for a solution, i highly recommend crelate. we love this solution!
What business problems are you solving? What benefits have you realized?
we are executive recruiters. so we solve one-of-a-kind talent searches for our clients. every search we do is custom designed within Crelate : our Crelate enables us identify people that we already know of (through search, or through affiliation with another project, etc) , and helps us easily import data on new candidates into one new project . We can see what conversations we've had with candidates in the past and outcomes of those. we can move candidates through the workflow and activities of a search project logically, using our unique labels & language.

• Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2015
Lissa W.
Director of Therapy Services
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"Crelate Talent"

Kommentare: Prior to getting Crelate we had only HR software which didn't function well as an applicant tracking system. Crelate has helped so much. We now can make sure people don't slip through the cracks. It keeps us organized and multiple people can see what's going on with our candidates and where they are in the hiring process. Customer service has been helpful and responsive.

Vorteile: I like the ability to quickly look at the home page and see notes left about applicants by my colleagues and myself. I like the ability to create tasks for myself and others. We have just started using the mass emailing and will try out texting too. This is very useful. The system helps me stay organized with candidates for multiple jobs at all times.

Nachteile: I don't like how you have to scroll down to view the open jobs. I have multiple pages of openings and it's annoying. I only like one home page view, the other views are too visually cluttered in my opinion. The nice thing is you are able to change the view.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Doug N.
Business Development Executive
  • Bewertet am 26.7.2019

"I have used a bunch of different recruiting CRM databases--So far Crelate ismy favorite"

Kommentare: Overall it's been great for what I do on a day to day basis

Vorteile: It works! Almost never any downtime. Extremely intuitive and easy for a new user like our entire office to pick up. Lot's of robust features that help me do my job, the templates are great for client communication (although I wish we could customize the 'Client Company Name' to be 'First Word of Client Company Name' so it comes off less formal and SPAMMY)

Nachteile: I'm on the BD side so for me: Importing contacts from LI defaults to a candidate so you have to be careful to click Client...When you type in a company name in the search feature and it brings up companies, JO's, etc., if you hit enter too fast it will bring an odd result of emails that have that company somewhere in the email...I wish on a contact list the columns that have the 'Current Position' were separated from the company name and their job title--it would be cool to be able to have a large list and separate it quickly between companies and titles. Maybe there is an easy way to do that and we just aren't using it?

Managing Consultant

"Yes! Crelate!"

Kommentare: Accessible platform, easy to search database, easily customization, time saving features, integrated with job boards and other browser embedded tools help us save time when recruiting for our clients.

Vorteile: A web based solution that is affordable allows my team to access the same information from multiple locations. This in itself makes it a much better solution for a small business like ours to be competitive in the marketplace. Additional features make everyday recruiting much more efficient. Am sooo glad I found this product!

Nachteile: Like all specialty platforms, it takes some learning. I learned about some features from other users. The up front training and set up was helpful, but on-going training would be really helpful. There are many videos available, but it would be nice to get regular emails from the company with topics like "did you know you could do this..."