Filtern nach:

Über CoreCommerce

CoreCommerce is a powerful, feature-rich hosted eCommerce platform allowing customers to build their site and sell products online.

Erfahre mehr über CoreCommerce

Quelle: GetApp
Neil T.
Manager in Australien
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A solid mid-tier solution for the DIY user

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Corecommerce met our requirements to implement an e-store using an in-house team.

CoreCommerce has an impressive feature set and a great customer support team. Ease-of-use is generally good and improving with each update. Customization is available and is usually implemented promptly. Support for multiple pricing tiers for each product per customer type is exactly what we needed.

It takes a while to fully get to know the platform but that's to be expected with so many features and functions. Also I expected the default email templates and onboard quotation template to have a little more style/format but that probably doesn't fit with the platform's DIY philosophy. Perhaps each pre-made home page theme could come with its own set of email template layouts that carry style elements related to the chosen theme?

Fred M.
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lagging behind

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have been with them for over 7 years. At first, I was very happy with them. But over the past few years things have taken a turn for the worse. They constantly have problems with the system that prevent customers from using the site. Their support is horrible and takes days and even weeks to fix problems.

At first, I liked it for the support. However, it has gotten extremely bad over the past few years.

It is outdated, expensive and lacks a lot of new technology that other companies offer for a better price.

Christopher A.
Christopher A.
Director or Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great ecoomerce platform with amazing service

4 letztes Jahr

What I like most about CoreCommerce is the service. You can get someone on chat super quick and the person you get is very helpful. Its not outsourced but instead its one of several employees that take the chat so I feel you are talking to a regular person. Given its ecommerce, I think that is one of the most important things

There have been been times where bugs have cropped but and they took a while to fix. Such as the shipping quote function was not working correctly for several weeks. (I turned it off so it would not effect buisness)

Peter B.
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Have used for almost 10 years...and am happy...

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer since 2012...good support...fairly easy to use...good value...

Customization of product items...copying of product items...adding item once and attributing it to multiple categories...built in site search...

Fairly straightforward...I'm not the most technical person so some things that were a challenge for me are probably not a big deal for those with more skills...would like integration with amazon/fb selling...

Brad G.
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CoreCommerce is the Best!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I couldn't be happier.

Easy to use, good price and great customer service !

Actually, I can't think of any cons. It's a great product.

Alison H.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Superior Customer Support

5 letztes Jahr

I have operated BabyOBaby.com for 22 years and have used 4 different ecommerce hosts. I switched to CoreCommerce in 2008. They have the best Customer Support of all of my previous service providers, by far! I have looked at other hosts but, know if I switch I would really miss my current support team. They truly want to see my small business be successful and they help me at every turn. They are always very respectful and graciously explain how to resolve an issue or add a feature.

The shipping settings can be a bit confusing but, Customer Support is always there to help me figure things out.

Jessika H.
manager in USA
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Small Business

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: CC makes it easy for us to list our products, the support staff is truly great.

Easy to add new products or update listings. Easy to generate sales reports. Customer services is VERY good.

We have had some issues with having to go through and update old listing to match because a change was made on CC's end --such as the way/size images displayed at was updated at some point and we had to go through all our old listings and and reupload the picture so it would display consistently with the new ones. Also would be nice if the "add product" could be a little more customizable, there are parts of the form we never use and I'd like to be able to streamline.

Matthew G.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

More Bang For Your Buck...

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience is a positive one... They are there when I call and facilitate solutions.

We've been with CoreCommerce for 20+ years and have always found ways to grow with them as we've grown our business... They are always responsive and helpful in anything we'd like to do, including re-branding and renaming our business, which is a project we are actively engaged at the moment.

I am not as familiar with other competing products, but I know if I were to bring a need to their TEAM, they'd find a way to address it if they could, and implement it in a timely manner.

Diane D.
owner in USA
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and service

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I enjoy my interactions with this product. I sometimes have trouble trying to figure out some technology, but this platform allows me to get things done in an easy manner. When I need help, it is there with a patient friendly associate who gets me on my way quickly. I definitely recommend this product to my friends who are in business.

Integration with my business was easy for me to do alone, and customer service is always there to assist in a patient and friendly manner when I have needed it.

There is nothing that I can say that I dislike

Monique H.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Long time user

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: During the past 4 month our online business has grown very much and without Core as our Webstore we could not have handled it.

Core Commerce keeps improving the software and over the years they have made it very robust.

Some of the store design changes are too complicated for someone who does not do it every day. I am sure its easy for their programmers but for me its still too technical and it would be nice to make this easier and more intuitive.

Alan H.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Platform, Best Support

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Nothing but the best.

It's been easy to use over the years. Our website seems to do very well with search engines. The support has always been top notch. I cant say enough about how responsive and helpful the support team is.

Price has increased over the years, but what hasn't. Some of the older designs, like the one I've been using aren't really mobile responsive. This means I should really be changing my design.

Taylor M.
Chief Operating Officer in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Taylor Morley ( Cana Wine Co/Barrel Station Review)

Kommentare: Awesome!

The inventory tracking is what is most important to me, love the product export feature for easy spread sheets. Also the order fulfillment process are great

the design themes are sometimes a little plain, also some of the centering, fonts and things like that on the design front could use some upgrading

John S.
Database Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have always had excellent customer service over the years and very quick to resolve problems.

We have lots of products and being able to import our products is very valuable.

If a customer goes to print a page it has too many extra pages with recently viewed, etc. and not just the header, footer and product information.

Joe W.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Using the Core System

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Sales of product.

Extremely easy to use for the basic site. Didi not need all the add-ons

Too many items extras and hard to follow to get to them.

Christopher N.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

The program and software make running our online store very easy and affordable.

Wish this program was able to handle instore charge accounts where customers can view balances and make payments to accounts.

John R.
Groߟhandel, Selbstständig

Core Commerce Is the best for Small On-line stores

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I have been with Core Commerce for over 10 years for my online store. Very affordable yet flexible & powerful option for creating and maintaining a professional online store.

Very easy to add, delete or update products to online store in a professional way. Very affordable source for small online companies. Very knowledgeable and helpful all American speaking tech support.

Sometimes shipping calculator not accurate for some small (in size &/or weight) products. However, close enough to make it work.

Manager in USA

Overall great experience with this software!

Very user friendly and easy to navigate through. Most features are intuitive which made it very easy to learn how to use this software.

There is no way to look up customers under specific states. It would be helpful to be able to see how many orders are coming in from each state.

Aaron J.
manager in USA

This is our secondary eCommerce platform. We've had it for almost 8 years now.

Kommentare: cost is cheap

Free themes, easy customization, pricing is great. I'd say if you are on a budget, this would be your first choice for eCommerce platform.

Customization is somehow limited. But the good thing is, you don't have to buy apps to improve your website.

Chris M.
VP Sales in USA
Öffentliche Sicherheit, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Ecommerce

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We have done business with Core Commerce for years. Great staff!

CoreCommmerce is easy to set up and administrate.

Filtering out fraudulent orders is a bit of a challenge.

Grant W.
Web Designer / Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Thoughts on CoreCommerce

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: You guys are there for me, and I do appreciate that.

At the time (5+ years ago) CoreCommerce was a forward-looking platform, better than others we had used for other clients.

Design & Features haven't kept up. I've had clients move to, or better served by BigCommerce & Shopify over the last few years.