Icertis Contract Management

Bewertet am 13.2.2019
Scott M.
Vice President, Contracts
Groߟhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company implemented the Icertis platform in 2016. It has completely transformed our CLM process. We thought we were buying a software package, but instead got a CLM platform that completely transformed our approach to contracts. We have reduced turnaround time and have greater visibility of our contracts and commitments. We are coming to the end of our three year contract and have already committed to signing a new three year contract. Icertis has been a great partner and we are excited to continue our relationship well into the future!

Vorteile: The Icertis platform is very user friendly and intuitive. The functionality allows flexibility and customization. Using Icertis makes your CLM process seemless across the organization. The reporting capabilites are very useful and system reliability is flawless. Icertis customer service is second to none. The vast majority of our helpdesk tickets have been resolved in less than 24 hours.

Nachteile: From an administration standpoint, if you make a mistake and move a document to executed state, you cannot "undo" the mistake and instead have to enter a helpdesk ticket to get the issue resolved.

I sourced, and implemented this tool for our Global buy side

Deb V.
Law Process and Records Manager

Kommentare: One uniform database for all of our buy side agreements across the globe. We have consolidated many systems to one.

Vorteile: Ease of use, support and service. People are fantastic to work with. The tool is best of bread with improvements to come. The project teams that I have worked with have gone above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met, on time, and on budget. I have been very pleased with the tool. My users as a whole have also appreciated the search features and the ability to setup deviation approvals. Very pleased with the technology and the people.

Nachteile: It takes a bit of time to configure the tool and get it to work. Once it is setup it works flawlessly. I wish that the tool had more features for the negotiation portion of the clm

Game changer for our contract process

Bewertet am 4.9.2018
David M.
Director of Finance
Groߟhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The implementation and go live were highly supported and done on time and on budget. We have gained a highly controlled contract process and financial model approval flow as well as a central repository for all of our documents. The ability to administer most changes we need in the system ourselves with little or no support is a bonus.

Vorteile: Full featured platform that provides us control over much of the configuration and the contract elements we use. Work flows for approvals is a key to our process and ICM worked with us to fit a specific need without any customization. Ease of use, extremely good customer support and responsiveness to issues.

Nachteile: There are a few steps that require more clicks to access than is preferred. I believe the new UI will provide some improvement there.

It has been ok

Phil R.
LCB
Supermärkte, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: At this time I do not have any other than the company is dedicated to it. I will be 100% behind it because I am 100% behind my company.

Vorteile: There is not anything at this time I feel there is a Pro to the software. It is part of my company and I need to learn it.

Nachteile: The program is classic legal products and is a large step back from ease of use systems. The system has too many areas to go to and you cannot put them together for seamless functionality

Icertis made creating NDAs a breeze.

Trevor J.
Contract Administrator

Vorteile: I like the ease of use for this software when creating NDAs and other smaller documents. The integration with DocuSign is seemless and internally the process is much more efficient. I also like that it is a hub for all of our users to store their contracts, when in days past we had to go looking for documents in personal folders.

Nachteile: It's a bit clunky with larger agreements and much of then negotiations have to take place outside of the software. I also dislike how many updates I get when creating a single document, something I'm sure I could turn off but I have yet to find out how. It is also a bit of a bear to upload contract on third party paper to the system, something I believe is about to change.

FBHS Icertis Review

Bewertet am 7.11.2018
Mike O.
Application Function Analyst
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its been a great experience overall. We have a great project manager and support specialist assigned to us and most of our demands are constantly met.

Vorteile: Its easy to use and it provides the automated workflow that has allowed us to implement processes that require collaboration and approvals for certain agreement thresholds.

Nachteile: Not a software issue but i would like to be able to control the priority level when logging icm issues.

The custom features are excellent!

Bewertet am 16.4.2018
Security Guard

Vorteile: Icertis has been the easiest and most customizable software I've used thus far! Since merging to Icertis, contract management has become very efficient.

Nachteile: There hasn't been any issues or concerns that the Customer Support Team at Icertis hasn't been able to answer or help us with!

Icertis was a game changer for our

Bewertet am 4.3.2019
Lynne L.
Procurement Systems Analyst
Bau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The Icertis team was extremely helpful during our setup and roll out. The level of support that we have continued to receive has been remarkable. The support team is extremely responsive.

Vorteile: The best part of the Icertis software was to allow us to have all of our contracts in one place. Having the software in place is also allowing us to track our DBE CUF checklists and DBE requirements for contracts that require that type of tracking.

Nachteile: The one thing that has been a challenge for our company is the reports that are within Icertis. We struggle getting the data we want in a format that makes sense to our business.

We've had a seamless and positive experience with iCertis

Digital Architect

Kommentare: enterprise-wide centralized CLM platform, redlining/negotiation efficiencies, compliance, analytics

Vorteile: iCertis has built their platform with an API-first architecture. This enables endless integration opportunities. Also, the fact that iCertis is purely cloud-based.

Nachteile: Currently, there are no integrations with Oracle. However, this is on their roadmap. Additionally, there are limitations with phone channels.

Great Support

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Vaneisha P.
Analyst
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: There is a lot of follow up upon roll-out with the customer to ensure the product is working as expected.

Nachteile: I'm not sure the product documentation is easy for non tech people to understand.

A User friendly and robust contract management tool

Bewertet am 9.3.2017
Sachin C.
Senior Manager - Legal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using ICLM for more than 2 years now. We have managed to overcome the challenges that we had been facing in our traditional way of managing contracts. Contract Management has become a lot more easier now. The team at ICERTIS understood our requirements and has been able to customize the tool as per our needs and to our satisfaction. The tool is quite user friendly and we have seen faster acceptability of the same within our sales team located across the globe.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Patrick C.
Senior Supply Chain Manager, Indirect Procurement
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A consolidated platform to perform all contract management functions.

Vorteile: Ease of Use and the Contract management capabilities. The ability to quickly and accurately identify contracts and the platforms agility.

Nachteile: Currently, I do not have any feedback for this section. However, I will state that I have been engaged with partners at Icertis and they are continually investing in the platform and the identified future enhancements are cutting edge.

impressively improves the management of conrates and their administration. it is very useful

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Albanis M.
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Vorteile: it allows me to visualize all types of contracts (corporate, sale and purchase); improve my commitment at the time of compliance with the contract thus also improving the management of my business. It is very simple to use, saves time and provides me with extensive solutions when managing a contract

Nachteile: I can not complain about such excellent and useful software at the time of facilitating the management of contracts. is a tool that guarantees and helps in legal process services regarding contracts and their compliance

This is a great way to organize, and navigate our agreements. Keeps us inlign and on time!

Peggy P.
category manager

Kommentare: timely approvals

Vorteile: link buttons and ease of approval. This has allowed me to keep my contracts organized and accesible. I love that I can view easily and be able to navigate our agreements for approval or rejection. It allows our team to develop communication. I appreciate the ability to approve at my own pace as well.

Nachteile: not much. The only thing i would say is that we need to have a better "listing" system. This is the only thing i would say.

Fantastic product

Julia B.
Paralegal

Vorteile: The system is very user-friendly, easily customizable, and has a sleek, pleasing appearance. Our internal clients are very enthusiastic about using the platform. ICertis also releases new versions every six months, so you are continually seeing improvements and innovation.

Nachteile: There is a steep learning curve from an administrative perspective, but everything is pretty logical

Icertis is the most complete contract management system I've utilized in my 20+ years in Logistics

Karen B.
Logistics Manager

Vorteile: Very easy to update contracts and track changes and updates. Also, it knows what I can update and what legal needs to review

Nachteile: Set up for Logistics can be difficult when the platform is focused on the main business. There is some limitations due to the need to create a template and not able to create ad hoc.

It helps a lot and is very useful when managing a contract and its fulfillment

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Lorenis M.
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is a very practical and simple tool when preparing contracts, among them; of purchase and sale; It allows me to save a lot of time and guarantees and exemplifies enormously with respect to legal processes regarding contracts and their compliance

Nachteile: It is a software that is very easy to use and I have no criticism about it because it has helped me a lot in the preparation of contracts, their compliance and administration

It is such a simple tool and has helped me a lot when managing a contract

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Zuleima R.
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Making a contract is not easy, and in my case this software has provided me with many tools when developing one that I need at the moment; this tool has been so useful, practical and simple when using it

Nachteile: This software is fantastic, and I have no objection or any bad experience with it; It has been very helpful, It provides me with ample solutions and I have saved a lot of time and money

Highly configurable solution, supported by a strong support team, open framework for integration

Michael D.

Kommentare: iCertis ICM is enabling a transformation to how we manage the contract lifecycle and tie contracts to our operational systems that execute the contracts.

Vorteile: The solution is highly configurable which is allowing us to meet our unique business needs both on the customer/sell side and vendor/buy side. The solution is backed by a strong support team which is key to a successful implementation. The API framework is key to enable us to integrate the solution to our core operational systems.

Nachteile: The highly configurable nature of the product comes with some complexities. Once we began loading contract data we have found that it can be difficult to make configuration changes due to the data integrity built into the system.

I use Icertis CLM in my role in procurement almost every day

Kristi P.
Lead Category Buyer

Kommentare: better management of our agreements

Vorteile: allows you to keep everything in one place, notifications is helpful, very collaborative for teams, ability to assign to others, can access with my phone

Nachteile: the search functionality doesn't always work like I would prefer, hard to pull back agreements if I sent in error

Efficient

Antionette G.
Lead Category Buyer
Essen & Trinken, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Manages agreements and provides efficiency. It prevents duplication of agreements that contradict each other.

Nachteile: Links with adobe and adobe does not have the best support team. Agreements cannot be bundles into one email to send to the vendor.

This is a good tool but will require getting used to the unique and new capabilities.

Jim K.
Buyer

Vorteile: Allows for one stop tracking of vendor agreements. Electronically housed and tracked for both internal and external users.

Nachteile: The functionality of icertic is not user friendly but will be learned over time with more use and experience.

Very Supportive Staff, great to work with

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Vaneisha P.
Business Analyst
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The staff is very supportive and engaging. This helped make a super easy transition, with a great product.

Vorteile: Easy to use and easy to adopt and administer.

Nachteile: User adoption, some of our users dont want to change their working styles.

Scalable, Easy to use and Readily customizable product

Bewertet am 14.1.2015
Michel G.
Associate General Counsel

Kommentare: As a global business executing hundreds of thousands of contracts annually, Microsoft Corporation needed a solution that was scalable, easy to use and readily customizable to our unique processes. Of all the vendors we evaluated, the Icertis CLM product had the best architecture, the most inspired user interface, and a compelling and innovative approach to managing the contract lifecycle process. We have deployed the product globally, with great user adoption and high satisfaction.

Went live within 60 days

Bewertet am 14.1.2015
Michelle M.
Director of Risk and Legal Affairs

Kommentare: We are delighted to be fully up and running on the Icertis Contract Management system! The system is fully functional and working according to the specifications we provided. All of this was accomplished in less than 60 days since we did the kickoff and we appreciate the diligence and follow through on the commitments you made. We look forward to using the system here at Silverado.