Über TenantCloud

TenantCloud ist ein kostenloser Cloud-Service mit persönlichen Portalen für Vermieter, Mieter und Serviceexperten.

Erfahre mehr über TenantCloud

The interface is very easy to use, and appreciate the forced requirements to enable a lease to go live. This ensures things are complete and done correctly.

There are a couple things that were hard to find, particularly some of the items that get populated into a least template.

Bewertungen zu TenantCloud

4,0
4,0

TenantCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 353 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TenantCloud bereits verwendet?

Kelly
Kelly
Administrative Assistant in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for property management

Tenant cloud is easy to use for our tenants and for us. It makes it easy to track what is happening where. It allows an open line of communication with tenants and keeps all our documents in one place.

There are a few things I think could be better. - Options for creating a tenant profile, some of our tenants don't have or don't use email addresses, it should not be mandatory. There should be an option to create an account with just a mobile number. - You can't send group messages. - Can't invite to apply using a phone number. Often times people want us to text them a link and it is not an option.

Robert
CEO in USA

Tenantcloud - The Goliath Slayer

Kommentare: Great overall, highly recommend it. Just realize support is meh. It is way better than appfolio and a tenth the price AND easier to use. Did I say the support sucks?

There are so many features you have to have in a property management solution. I like the application system, background checks, automated ACH systems, ability to put my leases and proprietary documents in, listing ability, accounting systems, pretty much everything you need in here is done really nice. Most important it looks like a modern tool and works well on my phone, tablet, and computer. I reviewed many, many systems and most had a very old school and bulky user interface that was not enjoyable.

they change things and make old features paid for features...Their customer service and tech support is pretty crappy. Used to be phone call (which is the best), then chat (which is meh), now it is a stupid ticket system that creates LOADS AND LOADS of extra work on my part and I don't think the tech support actually reads the tickets.

Alexander
Property Manager in USA

Skip this company!

Kommentare: Completely dissatisfied.

There are very few things I like about this software, however for purposes of this survey I like the accounting features that allow us to generate reports to the owner for each building.

Customer service via ticket submission is HORRIBLE! They lack the personal touch, they reply with generic responses and DO NOT directly answer questions. Too many glitches on the tenant side of the platform; my tenants tell me all the time how this platform sucks. Biggest problem is the lack of support they offer when setting up profiles for both landlord & tenant.

letztes Jahr

We are really sorry to hear about your experience with TenantCloud. We would like to reassure you that our Support Team does all that takes to help our customers. Please, feel free to email us at support@tenantcloud.com or give us a call at 1-888-364-7408 and we will be happy to assist you.

Maria Rodora
Maria Rodora
General VA and Asst. to the Property Manager in Philippinen

My Tenant Cloud Experience

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It was a great experience and it was easier to communicate with our tenant through Tenant Cloud.

I like Tenant Cloud because it is easy to use and to manage our properties with integration to our website.

We normally ask our tenants to sign-in with their Tenant Cloud account however, Tenant Cloud does not immediately place "Australia" as the default country of origin. In this regard, some of our tenants have rent balances in USD instead of AUD.

Ben
Ben
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Good product but they have a lot of updates that are needed to make it excellent!

Kommentare: Its good software but they have some minor improvements that would make it an excellent software and really save me time!

The templates that allow me to quickly send out the welcome letter and any other notices and leases that allow me to pre-fill tenant or unit specific details is huge and with little improvements, it will be even better!

It is very "Clunky". The website and phone app are slow. My tenants with iPhones (Which is most) can't set up their bank accounts which is a huge issue that I don't think has been fixed for years yet. I'm constantly having to help my tenant connect their bank accounts and figure out why they can't see the lease agreement because the login to the app is not good at all. I would like to see more of my idea's implemented into the software.

Denise
Broker | CEO in USA

ROOF Tenant Cloud Review

Kommentare: I enjoy it, and wouldn't want to go to another company even though most of the things have been changed and features are now charging more. It's safer for me to stay with Tenantcloud because I am a loyal customer to good products.

The best part about Tenantcloud is that the customer service and sales have always been personable and available. I love the fact I can have me or my clients call in and they love having live help.

Since the trade from Dwolla to Stripe it's been difficult having new accounting protocol and keeping track of the income and expenses in real time.

Jonathan

Good product but expensive

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied at best. It does what I need it to do - though it could certainly be better. The significant changes last year made me regret choosing TenantCloud. If I were just an owner, I'd pursue other options. As a property manager, there aren't many better options out there.

The best features of TenantCloud are for property managers. TenantCloud enables appropriate interactions between both property manager and owners and property manager and tenants. This capability is the only reason I have continued with TenantCloud.

TenantCloud implemented steep price increases last year, then changed payment processors and added/increased payment processing fees. Unfortunately, once you're setup with all your properties, owners, and tenants, it is difficult to switch to another platform. TenantCloud also does not incorporate true accounting. It does have a transaction page, but doesn't truly track the inflows/outflows of all the money. The effect of some options are difficult to understand when setting things up like a lease.

LaShanda
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tenant Cloud gets the job done for us

Kommentare: The staff and customer service at Tenant Cloud has been great.

I like how clean the system is and easy to navigate.

The only thing thing that I can mention that I like the least is that I wish the payments could be faster. But this is not a Tenant Cloud issue, just a payment processing issue until we want to pay more for transactions or charge our residents to run transactions through their cards.

Victoria

Glad I made the switch to TenantCloud

What I like the most about TenantCloud is that the accounting portion is very robust.

What I like the least about TenantCloud is that you can only have so many attachments (leases, etc.) before the system is full.

Malcolm
Malcolm
CEO in Simbabwe
Quelle: GetApp

Don't make property location identification compulsory through google

Kommentare: Personally I'm not happy about it's *add property location* feature. Google doesn't have addresses for the properties in my country so as a result when I try to add a property it shows an error message saying "your property is not found on google"

Lovely tools for my startup property management company. I'm in the process of trying the free version before paying

Google maps does not have sufficient deta of every single neighborhood in the world so by making the feature compulsory through google you only limit your market to developed cities while not giving a damn about all other properties which are located in smaller towns, developing and remote countries. Make it easy for every single property in the world to be managed through the software...

Andrew
Andrew
Proprietor & Software Engineer in USA

Absolutely horrendous user experience

Kommentare: I wanted to like it. Their customer service is friendly, but ultimately unhelpful because the software is poorly designed. They need to hire a UX design firm to overhaul the whole thing. I wanted to like it, I've given it a fair chance. I'm now looking hard to find a better product that I don't get angry about every time I try to get something done.

The user interface is aesthetically pleasing.

Nothing that you expect to happens, happens. Lease renewals are a nightmare. Can't trust the system to just work.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for sharing your experience. First of all, we want to say that we loved the expression about our interface: "aesthetically pleasing". But we are very sorry to hear you had such an experience overall. Our Support Team is always happy to assist and our Dev Team is doing their best to improve our system functionality. Thank you.

Annette
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has everything I need and more

Kommentare: I absolutely love Tenant Cloud. Already, in the three months that we have been using it, we have saved over $540 by not using the program that we were using last year! Tenant Cloud does everything that our other program did (minus the report that shows balances owed), and it does a lot more too such as tracking what improvements each unit has received like new paint, carpet, appliances, etc. I just am in love with this money-saving program!

I absolutely love the value of Tenant Cloud! It has close to the same features as other programs that we have used for hundreds of dollars less a MONTH! No other tenant management program can beat the price tiers of Tenant Cloud. It is super user friendly! I love the free listing syndication to the other rental sites (we have filled all of our empty units faster than if we were trying to do it alone). Whenever I have a question, I just pop it into the chat, and it is answered within seconds by customer support - so that's an excellent feature. I also like having the photo option on each tenant, so I can remember who is who when they walk into my office to pay rent and expect me to remember them - I don't know of another program that has this. I also love that you are able to track improvements done to each building and unit (such as paint, new carpet, appliances, etc. ) so you know when things will need to be replaced. Tenants can also pay their rent/bills online or put in work requests!

I wish there was a report that would show just the tenants who owe money; however, I do like the fact that you can pull up any report in either PDF or Excel because if you pull it up in Excel, you are able to edit the report and remove the tenants with a $0 balance (it just takes more time).

Teresa
Portfolio Manager in USA

Porftolio Manager

Kommentare: This is well worth the time to implement in your portfolio or private personal hosing units. I would 100% refer this program to others. I have used in my past experiences Yardi, onsite, and hab, and Tenant Cloud is much easier and user-friendly for the residents and vendors as well as the office personal.

This feature is great for smaller portfolios under 150 units and for private landlords. The syndication with Zillow and other listings does help some. Great software for the money and easy to use. I love that I can add photos to the work orders when completing and link the vendor and the payments directly to the property and the vendor's profile.

It does not link with all programs, it also does not have a lot of advertising so the listing leads are pointless in my region. More advertising to get residents and prospects on the site that are looking for places would be great as well as more functions and abilities to remove some of the formated work orders for the properties. Ex. elevators if you don't have them that shouldn't be an option for the resident to choose for a work order( This would be like one putting in a pest control and it not being included in lease) These happen all the time.

Wellington
Property Manager/Broker in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Very good product at an affordable price!

Kommentare: Overall, I'm very pleased with the software and customer service.

I started my professional career working for a large firm and using a different system. When I went in to business for myself, I knew what features I needed...TenantCloud offered all that I needed at a very good price.

My biggest Con with TenantCloud seems to have been addressed. The payment processing procedure and speed was very slow. The introduction of Faster Payments has greatly improved the product.

Greg
Broker in USA

Can't Be Beat!

Kommentare: Excellent.

Price and Features, responsive support, no glitches, works as advertised.

Couple of tenants say they struggled with the payment app a bit.

April
Immobilien, Selbstständig

TenantCloud is a time saver

Kommentare: SO far great, I have been able to make this work as a first time business owner and have not had any hurdles getting my Tenants what they need. (Or my accountant)Set up was easy, support has been fast to respond, and use was intuitive.

The one stop shop saves me a ton of time when communicating to my tenants as well as reconciling my books!

There seems to be no great way to account for owner contributions and deposit returns form vendors. This makes reconciling a bit difficult in those areas only.A few buggy type things with notifications but that doesn't get in the way of smaller businesses I can see this as an issue while scaling. Another feature that would be ideal is easy print of ticket / chat communications if needed for records.

Jacob
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best simple property management SaaS

Tenantcloud makes it simple and easy to fully track all rent payment & rent due.

Minor things like unable to customize automatic commissions calculator

Alex
Agent in USA

TenantCloud Review

We issue a 5-day grace period for rental payments. On the sixth day, a daily late fee accrues. Keeping track of the late fees, over multiple properties, is challenging. TenantCloud allows late fee tracking, decreasing the risk of making an accounting / invoicing error.

We listed a property and received hundreds of leads. Once the property was leased, deleting the leads' information required a click on each name rather than a 'select all' option. Wrapping up the listing was more time consuming because we had to select each unique lead before deletion.

Caitlyn
Property Manager/Investor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TenantCloud Software is a Great Value!

TenantCloud is user-friendly, low cost, & effective property management software. It allows you to manage property features, accounting, leases, listings, maintenance requests, etc. all in one place at a very affordable price. The TenantCloud team is always looking to improve the software and is very responsive to users needing assistance or users that have suggestions for improvements!

No cons to list at this time, overall I am very satisfied with TenantCloud.

Peter

Pathetic Service

Kommentare: Pretty bad and will be out of business soon with this service and attitude.

Tried to cancel and they charged anyway. Then they would not issue a refund. Pretty pathetic. This is the pro.

Terrible interface and accounting. Not interactive.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thank you for letting us know about your experience using TenantCloud. We are sorry our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns.

Lewis
Photographer in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Full featured, free property management software

Kommentare: As a complete newbie managing 4 units for a single landlord on short notice this program was super easy to pick up, set up the properties and get rolling.

The free version of Tenantcloud has absolutely all the features you need from a management program. You get up to 75 properties to manage for free, and that genuinely feels like the only limit to the free version. With the smallest bit of accounts and financial knowledge the program just intuitively makes sense without needing to be dumbed down. It's well laid out, customisable and helped me get on top of things during a very stressful handover.

Small bugs can be slightly annoying, one tenant had trouble connecting to their profile and it took a few connection emails back and forth, but it worked out within half an hour (tenants don't have to connect to the app, the main benefit for them would be seeing their financial position). Recording manual payment is very easy, though you can't manually record an OVERpayment through the "receive payments" button, it always returns to the expected payment amount, overpayment can only be recorded through the invoice directly. Honestly these are TINY issues which have cost me seconds.

Jodi
Property Manager in USA

Property Management Solution

User friendly, easy to navigate, web and app make it convenient for the admin, maintenance department, and tenants.

I've ran into a couple of issues but most of the time the help desk has been able to find a solution.

Elad
President in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The Property management software for your growing enterprise

Kommentare: I manage 30 properties with TT including industrial and residential.

Tenant cloud allows you to collect online rent via ACH for a small fee charged to you or the tenant, and forward that amount to up to 5 different bank accounts. I really like it's extra features such as a place to store information regarding gate/door codes, paint colors, etc. You can upload the leases for easy reference and sent messages to tenants such as rent increase notices and stuff needing signatures. Highly recommend!

there are a few minor glitches that i have pointed out to their dev team and they are responsive to fix it.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you!

Mary
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tenant Cloud is the Best Cost-Effective Property Management Solution for Landlords

TenantCloud makes it easy to keep all lease details, maintenance, and applications in one easy to access portal. We love that multiple team members can have access to exactly the information they need.

Some pages take a very long time to load, reporting is lacking, and you cannot do very many "bulk" actions

Travis
President in USA

New owner likes Tenant Cloud simplicity

Kommentare: Overall, as a new landlord, the Tenant Cloud has simplified my overall learning for managing the property and recording activities.

I like the ease of lease development and management with the auto invoicing feature. Also, when advertising for open units the connection to all of the listing sites makes it easy to advertise.

I’d love it if the payment processing was shortened, there were account techniques that were reviewed via webinars and simplifying the tenant side.