Über TenantCloud

TenantCloud ist ein kostenloser Cloud-Service mit persönlichen Portalen für Vermieter, Mieter und Serviceexperten.

Erfahre mehr über TenantCloud

The interface is very easy to use, and appreciate the forced requirements to enable a lease to go live. This ensures things are complete and done correctly.

There are a couple things that were hard to find, particularly some of the items that get populated into a least template.

Bewertungen zu TenantCloud

4,0
4,0

TenantCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 350 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TenantCloud bereits verwendet?

Patrick
Patrick
Broker in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a growing property management company

Tenantcloud is affordable and it has all of the features that you would need to run a property management business. The is a useful tenant portal and property owner portal. You are able to collect rent online and receive maintenance requests. This is a product that can grow with your business.

The cons are that the financial reporting is not very easy to read and understand. The property owner portal does not show all of the transactions from the property. Transfering money takes 5-7 days. Online payments charge a small transaction fee.

Ben
Ben
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Good product but they have a lot of updates that are needed to make it excellent!

Kommentare: Its good software but they have some minor improvements that would make it an excellent software and really save me time!

The templates that allow me to quickly send out the welcome letter and any other notices and leases that allow me to pre-fill tenant or unit specific details is huge and with little improvements, it will be even better!

It is very "Clunky". The website and phone app are slow. My tenants with iPhones (Which is most) can't set up their bank accounts which is a huge issue that I don't think has been fixed for years yet. I'm constantly having to help my tenant connect their bank accounts and figure out why they can't see the lease agreement because the login to the app is not good at all. I would like to see more of my idea's implemented into the software.

Edward
PM in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Tenantcloud has gone from average to bad

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I would highly recommend you do your research before signing on to TC

It was reasonably priced and has basic features. Now they've started removing all the basic features and forcing you to pay for everything.

This is a bait and switch company that you should avoid at all cost.

Victoria

Glad I made the switch to TenantCloud

What I like the most about TenantCloud is that the accounting portion is very robust.

What I like the least about TenantCloud is that you can only have so many attachments (leases, etc.) before the system is full.

Robert
CEO in USA

Tenantcloud - The Goliath Slayer

Kommentare: Great overall, highly recommend it. Just realize support is meh. It is way better than appfolio and a tenth the price AND easier to use. Did I say the support sucks?

There are so many features you have to have in a property management solution. I like the application system, background checks, automated ACH systems, ability to put my leases and proprietary documents in, listing ability, accounting systems, pretty much everything you need in here is done really nice. Most important it looks like a modern tool and works well on my phone, tablet, and computer. I reviewed many, many systems and most had a very old school and bulky user interface that was not enjoyable.

they change things and make old features paid for features...Their customer service and tech support is pretty crappy. Used to be phone call (which is the best), then chat (which is meh), now it is a stupid ticket system that creates LOADS AND LOADS of extra work on my part and I don't think the tech support actually reads the tickets.

Denise
Broker | CEO in USA

ROOF Tenant Cloud Review

Kommentare: I enjoy it, and wouldn't want to go to another company even though most of the things have been changed and features are now charging more. It's safer for me to stay with Tenantcloud because I am a loyal customer to good products.

The best part about Tenantcloud is that the customer service and sales have always been personable and available. I love the fact I can have me or my clients call in and they love having live help.

Since the trade from Dwolla to Stripe it's been difficult having new accounting protocol and keeping track of the income and expenses in real time.

Jonathan

Good product but expensive

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied at best. It does what I need it to do - though it could certainly be better. The significant changes last year made me regret choosing TenantCloud. If I were just an owner, I'd pursue other options. As a property manager, there aren't many better options out there.

The best features of TenantCloud are for property managers. TenantCloud enables appropriate interactions between both property manager and owners and property manager and tenants. This capability is the only reason I have continued with TenantCloud.

TenantCloud implemented steep price increases last year, then changed payment processors and added/increased payment processing fees. Unfortunately, once you're setup with all your properties, owners, and tenants, it is difficult to switch to another platform. TenantCloud also does not incorporate true accounting. It does have a transaction page, but doesn't truly track the inflows/outflows of all the money. The effect of some options are difficult to understand when setting things up like a lease.

Roland
President / CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TenantCloud provides us all the tools we need...

Kommentare: Overall a very good experience. I feel like TC meets our needs well, with additional features we haven't even explored yet. All at an extremely attractive price point for anyone in the business, small or large.

TenantCloud covers all the bases that we need in order to effectively manage our properties. From property tracking and online listings, to prospective tenant applications all the way through to lease creation and signature. Once in place, tenant payments, communications, and maintenance requests are all handled in one place with continuity across all parts.

I sometimes struggle with the lease renewal process and making sure I am doing things right before actully committing changes. However, recently this is where TenantCloud has really shined. In the first yet or so support was limited to online forums and FAQ's as well as what appeared to be an offshore chat feature that would use the same tools we had and copy / paste answers from these forums and FAQs. In the past year this has all changed and a call to TC Support is now met with knowledgeable persons with a true understanding of the business (many seem to come from PM backgrounds). They will work through challenges with you and help you to confirm you are making the right decisions for YOUR business. Kudos to TC for really stepping up in this area.

Cecil

TenantCloud Review

Kommentare: It's been great so far. Anytime I have had a question the customer service is excellent over the phone.

The Lease template and the ability to docusign leases and other documents

The ability to customize the the website. For example, we manage a lot of single SFHs and we do not have a property manager on site. It would be nice to take the "schedule a tour" feature off of our page. Instead have them fill out an application and we can contact them to schedule a time.

Carter
Director of Operations in USA

Great Value RMS!

Kommentare: Teantcloud is an amazing RMS offering a full suit of features at a great price. The support team is extremely attentive and always works with us personally to find solutions and implement work arounds for us when permanent solutions will take time to implement insuring we never loose productivity.

We love the price point of Teantcloud and the features it offers, while there are definitely more “polished” RMS out there TenantCloud is an easy to use full featured program.

The worst part about Teantcloud is the lease builder (which they say is getting a refresh) and accounting. The lease builder is VERY clunky but as a “set and forget” type thing I understand why it’s a low priority. The second of my gripes with TenantCloud is the externally basic accounting, as my company has grown it’s just not enough anymore. Teantcloud does integrate with QuickBooks Online but as a company who uses Xero we are left with a disconnected workflow.

Andrew
Andrew
Proprietor & Software Engineer in USA

Absolutely horrendous user experience

Kommentare: I wanted to like it. Their customer service is friendly, but ultimately unhelpful because the software is poorly designed. They need to hire a UX design firm to overhaul the whole thing. I wanted to like it, I've given it a fair chance. I'm now looking hard to find a better product that I don't get angry about every time I try to get something done.

The user interface is aesthetically pleasing.

Nothing that you expect to happens, happens. Lease renewals are a nightmare. Can't trust the system to just work.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for sharing your experience. First of all, we want to say that we loved the expression about our interface: "aesthetically pleasing". But we are very sorry to hear you had such an experience overall. Our Support Team is always happy to assist and our Dev Team is doing their best to improve our system functionality. Thank you.

Annette
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Has everything I need and more

Kommentare: I absolutely love Tenant Cloud. Already, in the three months that we have been using it, we have saved over $540 by not using the program that we were using last year! Tenant Cloud does everything that our other program did (minus the report that shows balances owed), and it does a lot more too such as tracking what improvements each unit has received like new paint, carpet, appliances, etc. I just am in love with this money-saving program!

I absolutely love the value of Tenant Cloud! It has close to the same features as other programs that we have used for hundreds of dollars less a MONTH! No other tenant management program can beat the price tiers of Tenant Cloud. It is super user friendly! I love the free listing syndication to the other rental sites (we have filled all of our empty units faster than if we were trying to do it alone). Whenever I have a question, I just pop it into the chat, and it is answered within seconds by customer support - so that's an excellent feature. I also like having the photo option on each tenant, so I can remember who is who when they walk into my office to pay rent and expect me to remember them - I don't know of another program that has this. I also love that you are able to track improvements done to each building and unit (such as paint, new carpet, appliances, etc. ) so you know when things will need to be replaced. Tenants can also pay their rent/bills online or put in work requests!

I wish there was a report that would show just the tenants who owe money; however, I do like the fact that you can pull up any report in either PDF or Excel because if you pull it up in Excel, you are able to edit the report and remove the tenants with a $0 balance (it just takes more time).

Teresa
Portfolio Manager in USA

Porftolio Manager

Kommentare: This is well worth the time to implement in your portfolio or private personal hosing units. I would 100% refer this program to others. I have used in my past experiences Yardi, onsite, and hab, and Tenant Cloud is much easier and user-friendly for the residents and vendors as well as the office personal.

This feature is great for smaller portfolios under 150 units and for private landlords. The syndication with Zillow and other listings does help some. Great software for the money and easy to use. I love that I can add photos to the work orders when completing and link the vendor and the payments directly to the property and the vendor's profile.

It does not link with all programs, it also does not have a lot of advertising so the listing leads are pointless in my region. More advertising to get residents and prospects on the site that are looking for places would be great as well as more functions and abilities to remove some of the formated work orders for the properties. Ex. elevators if you don't have them that shouldn't be an option for the resident to choose for a work order( This would be like one putting in a pest control and it not being included in lease) These happen all the time.

Scam that Won't Delete Your Account

There was nothing about the software or customer experience that I enjoyed

Tenant cloud is *happy* to continue charging you every month, even though you haven't "completed setup" of your account; however, they: - Have a customer service line that goes to voicemail (and no one returns your call) - Have "chat" online that is unwilling to help, can't cancel your account, and won't transfer you to a supervisor It's basically like the old "CD" scams that would get you paying a monthly rate and then make it very difficult to cancel the subscription

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to help all our customers and are trying to do that efficiently and in a timely manner. As our Support Team has previously responded via a support ticket, your issue is being under review. You have subscribed to a paid plan and was using our system. Later we have added a new feature called "Onboarding" and since your account was missing some information it was shown to you as well. Due to this, you must have misinterpreted the system onboarding. But the day you've contacted our Support Team, we have canceled your subscription. We are sorry you had such experience with our system. We are improving our service every day to make sure our users have the best tools that help their business.

Deana
Licensed Broker - Owner in USA

Our Go-To for tenant Management Systems

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy. I have tried other much more costly programs and quickly returned back to tenancloud. It's ease of use, and customer service have been great. The program has improved dramatically over the years and they continue to listen to customer input to improve their programs!

As a property manager it is detrimental that you have systems in play in order to scale and grow your business. We like many, started out just my husband and I with a few rentals and have over the past few years scaled. It is impossible to keep everyone and all properties straight. Tenantcloud does it for us. All communication are recored, rent is tracked, deposits are tracked, leases are systematically emailed and e-signed. It's a no-brainer

There is little I don't like about the software. I will say that the most recent email sent out to tenants without first speaking to those of us who actually pay for your services did nothing but ignite an unnecessary fire and create added tension in an already very difficult time. Please remember to put the clients who are PAYING you first.

Antwort von TenantCloud

We appreciate your feedback very much. Thanks for staying with TenantCloud.

Paul
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Solid features, interface is lacking

To get both accounting and tenant management for this price is pretty good.

Unlike QuickBooks and most other accounting software it does not automatically import your transactions. This means every payee must be entered manually before any transactions can be categorized for them. The software makes no attempt to recognize vendors and assume the proper category. Also the accounting filters reset to default every time you make a change, so making many changes of the same type is brutal.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for finding time and leaving your feedback here. We appreciate it.

Anthony
Communications Technician in USA
Tiefbau, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Small landlord

Kommentare: So far, my experience with TC has been great. I enjoy using the platform and have recommended it to several other investors.

I really like being able to track maintenance requests, collect rent, store documentation, and interact with tenants all in one single platform. I love my spreadsheets, but this has helped me eliminate a few. I'm also hoping this helps with next tax season to generate a simple file to upload and reduce some of the annoyance of all the included documentation of owning properties.

The only cons I struggle with are more than likely because I don't use it on a daily basis. Using it 1-2 times a month to follow up on rent payments and make sure I don't have any messages can make it a little slower navigating to where exactly I need to be. I also tried to setup recurring rent payments for tenants that haven't switched over to TC yet and I get a weird issue of duplicated rent bills. Could just be me not setting it up correctly, but not a big issue and takes 30 seconds to delete a transaction. The only other minor gripe is $90 for the year in order to use fee free rent collection for tenants. We have VenMo, PayPal, Zelle, etc with reduced to no fees. It's not a bad price (and still tax deductible) but that's my only real con.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Please, create a support ticket via your TenantCloud account and our Support Team will be happy to assist with the issue regarding duplicated rent bills. We really appreciate your positive feedback.

Nina
Business Analyst in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best property management software for small business

Kommentare: TenantCloud really helps in everyday rental management. It's easy to list vacant units, screen applicants, move in tenants, receive and track payments, assign maintenance requests and keep everything on the go with the mobile app. The support team is great. I have been asking for an autopay feature for a while and after few months they got back to me saying it was ready. Overal, I'm happy with my choice.

I am using TenantCloud for a while now and I really think they are doing a great work. I love the updates and the new design for the website. I like that for a small charge it gives you a bunch of valuable features. Especially I like that option of running the right report in the system and having the option to pay myself or having the tenant pay.

I think it is great that this product always have updates and adds different options that are valuable for landlords. I would only ask to add an inspection tool and maybe some way to send text messages to tenants and service providers through the site/app.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for the great feedback! We will pass your ideas to our development team.

Jordan
Landlord in USA

Self-serving meddlers

Kommentare: Terrible. Bad software. Bad leaders. Will do whatever suits them including talk to your tenants without you knowing.

Nothing. Stay away because they will interfere with your business.

TenantCloud [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a reporter and during the COVID-19 pandemic sent a survey to ALL tenants suggesting MULTIPLE ways to avoid paying their rent and asked if they would speak to a reporter. TenantCloud never told the Landlords about contacting their tenants or asked permission.

Antwort von TenantCloud

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to inform you that we are taking into consideration your opinion to become better. We would also like to add, that the survey you have mentioned was sent to registered users at TenantCloud which agreed to take part in surveys and no other contacts, applicants, leads, roommates or dependents were contacted. Once again, as we told before, the purpose was to help landlords and tenants during these unpredictable times. We value your feedback. Best regards and stay safe, TenantCloud Team

Richard

TenantCloud must use

Kommentare: Only great experience so far. Few issues I've had customer support was able to help.

Accounting, listing rentals, invoicing, tracking maintenance. All very easy with tenantcloud. App makes it easier.

Leasing a unit can be a little difficult to navigate. Customer support is email only.

Whitney
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fairly simple and easy product

It was really easy to learn without having to watch hours of training videos

I wish I could create roles and let them have any kind of access I want. Instead I have to rely on just maintenance roles, owner roles and that is a real downfall for us.

Jodi
Property Manager in USA

Property Management Solution

User friendly, easy to navigate, web and app make it convenient for the admin, maintenance department, and tenants.

I've ran into a couple of issues but most of the time the help desk has been able to find a solution.

Elad
President in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

The Property management software for your growing enterprise

Kommentare: I manage 30 properties with TT including industrial and residential.

Tenant cloud allows you to collect online rent via ACH for a small fee charged to you or the tenant, and forward that amount to up to 5 different bank accounts. I really like it's extra features such as a place to store information regarding gate/door codes, paint colors, etc. You can upload the leases for easy reference and sent messages to tenants such as rent increase notices and stuff needing signatures. Highly recommend!

there are a few minor glitches that i have pointed out to their dev team and they are responsive to fix it.

letztes Jahr

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you!

Mary
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tenant Cloud is the Best Cost-Effective Property Management Solution for Landlords

TenantCloud makes it easy to keep all lease details, maintenance, and applications in one easy to access portal. We love that multiple team members can have access to exactly the information they need.

Some pages take a very long time to load, reporting is lacking, and you cannot do very many "bulk" actions

Travis
President in USA

New owner likes Tenant Cloud simplicity

Kommentare: Overall, as a new landlord, the Tenant Cloud has simplified my overall learning for managing the property and recording activities.

I like the ease of lease development and management with the auto invoicing feature. Also, when advertising for open units the connection to all of the listing sites makes it easy to advertise.

I’d love it if the payment processing was shortened, there were account techniques that were reviewed via webinars and simplifying the tenant side.