Über TenantCloud

TenantCloud ist ein kostenloser Cloud-Service mit persönlichen Portalen für Vermieter, Mieter und Serviceexperten.

Erfahre mehr über TenantCloud

Well, it was recommended by a few of my fellow investors.

There are a couple things that were hard to find, particularly some of the items that get populated into a least template.

Bewertungen zu TenantCloud

3,9

TenantCloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 198 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TenantCloud bereits verwendet?

Real Estate Investor in USA

Perfect for Small Landlords!

Kommentare: It saved me a ton of time.

I could not have made it through my first year of managing my 4 properties without this. This is the 3rd year of using this soft and I'm loving it. They are continually improving the app. I am very pleased with the use of this program and my tenants love the convenience of paying their rent online. And maintenance requests are like a game. So easy, that even my elder tenants use it.

Well, they don't have a phone support, but once you figure out how to use support tickets you get used to it.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thank you for a great feedback! We really appreciate your kind words.

Malcolm C.
Malcolm C.
CEO in Simbabwe
Quelle: GetApp

Don't make property location identification compulsory through google

Kommentare: Personally I'm not happy about it's *add property location* feature. Google doesn't have addresses for the properties in my country so as a result when I try to add a property it shows an error message saying "your property is not found on google"

Lovely tools for my startup property management company. I'm in the process of trying the free version before paying

Google maps does not have sufficient deta of every single neighborhood in the world so by making the feature compulsory through google you only limit your market to developed cities while not giving a damn about all other properties which are located in smaller towns, developing and remote countries. Make it easy for every single property in the world to be managed through the software...

Jason L.
owner in USA

Unhappy/need help

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have had it a little more than a month and I have not been able to maximize its potential because I keep running into issues that I cannot find assistance with addressing.

I mostly like its potential of the software being able to help an owner with everything from screening tenants to moving them into the available unit.

There is no human on boarding. They have a chat which seems like a bot that hasn't been awfully helpful. I have had many issues trying to sign up for a free demo because the software will not accept my phone number to register. The youtube stuff is OK but there is nothing like a human to answer questions. So, my biggest con is customer service and the on boarding process.

letzten Monat

Jason, thank you for sharing your experience with TenantCloud. We are sad to read this, but we would like to assure you that our Support Team is helping our users through the phone support that is available Monday through Friday, from 9 AM to 5 PM CST via 1-888-364-7408. We also support our users via emails at support@tenantcloud.com and via our support ticket system. Our team will be happy to assist if you reach out.

Stacey W.

Disappointed

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Went through setup, got frustrated. Haven’t signed back in.

Had to go through the entire setup program to find out the payment management was outsourced and technically NOT part of the program plus it’s expensive…should have been disclosed.

Already stated above…not happy! Will cancel.

Scott M.
Property manager in USA

Scott M EMCO TC review

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Customer service has been great and very helpful

The ability for my tenants to pay their rent online and send me messages

The fact that I can’t have more than 1 TC payments account per user. I manage 3 different properties with different bank accounts, so I have 3 TC accounts when ideally I would just have one

letzten Monat

We appreciate your feedback very much. Thank you.

Jodie M.

New User

3 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Free trial was great to get a feel for the software

The accounting is difficult to setup and the Zillow integration has not worked for any of my listings. Which may be the reason I ultimately switch from TenantCloud

Karl D.
Real estate investor in USA

Best Value Manager App

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Just started using it and still learning .

I like that it seems like there’s not too many moving parts which is good and it accomplishes tasks for the tenant such as leases and rent payment

The layout could be better and easy to use.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the feedback!

Gemonee B.
Realtor in USA

Great service

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It’s been great

I can handle all property needs from my phone. No need to go to the property

The payment takes longer than I’d prefer to get to account

Kimber R.
Passport agent in UK
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy

4 letzte Woche Neu

Easy to use after getting initial information

Initial setup was a bit longer process. Wish I could send directly to account.

Gary F.
Landlord in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Seems to Work Well, But It is not intuitive

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Mostly good, but many terms are used assuming I understand them. Make it more user friendly and intuitive

Advertising my property and online payments

I can not collect rent without getting a tenant to sign a lease. Some areexisting tenants with an old lease.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it very much.

Annette M.
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Has everything I need and more

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I absolutely love Tenant Cloud. Already, in the three months that we have been using it, we have saved over $540 by not using the program that we were using last year! Tenant Cloud does everything that our other program did (minus the report that shows balances owed), and it does a lot more too such as tracking what improvements each unit has received like new paint, carpet, appliances, etc. I just am in love with this money-saving program!

I absolutely love the value of Tenant Cloud! It has close to the same features as other programs that we have used for hundreds of dollars less a MONTH! No other tenant management program can beat the price tiers of Tenant Cloud. It is super user friendly! I love the free listing syndication to the other rental sites (we have filled all of our empty units faster than if we were trying to do it alone). Whenever I have a question, I just pop it into the chat, and it is answered within seconds by customer support - so that's an excellent feature. I also like having the photo option on each tenant, so I can remember who is who when they walk into my office to pay rent and expect me to remember them - I don't know of another program that has this. I also love that you are able to track improvements done to each building and unit (such as paint, new carpet, appliances, etc. ) so you know when things will need to be replaced. Tenants can also pay their rent/bills online or put in work requests!

I wish there was a report that would show just the tenants who owe money; however, I do like the fact that you can pull up any report in either PDF or Excel because if you pull it up in Excel, you are able to edit the report and remove the tenants with a $0 balance (it just takes more time).

Ryan G.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes managing tenants a little easier

Kommentare: Tenant Cloud keeps things simple. This is what I want. There are some extremnely robust solutions that offer similar offering...but too much...is sometimes overwhelming. This suits my needs just fine. There are minor issues that could use some work however I feel like Tenant Cloud will likely get better as time goes on and for now I'm happy to go along for the ride! I think they have all the nuts and bolts for the most part and the price is reasonable. I would recommend people to give it a try.

Tenant Cloud helps with automation naturally. If I can use software that takes manually entries out of the equation...I'm a fan. This software does that nicely. Tenants can view and digitally sign their lease, view charges, pay rent, communicate through platform if they like. Oh and it generates reports. What else do you really need? The interface is rather simple...easy to work with and graphically pleasing. It's rather intuitive. Doesn't take long to become comfortable. It's a nice product offering that solves my problems.

There are small details that can be frustrating but overlooked. When drafting my boilerplate lease...the format comes out slight wrong every time. The software creates a bunch of space between words or sentences. It appears random but I just edit it every time I create a lease...to clean it up and look proper. Setting up the lease could use a few tweaks. Tenant can not see a list of charges until AFTER the lease is signed. I'd like for them to see the charges at the time the lease is signed. It helps Tenant visually see what they are paying for at time of signing.

Antwort von TenantCloud

We are very grateful for your kind words. Thanks a lot for such a positive feedback.

Mr in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great potentential but still has some key features to fix or add

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Customer support seems to be off-shore and only handled over night and I get a response at 8am, so timeliness of the responses takes 24 hours for any and every question which is painful.

This software handles most of the items required to manage a rental.

It is very slow and clunky at times, I would like the software to provide the CRP forms for each tenant for taxes, but that isn't done yet. I would also like the ability to send a quick notification to all renters via a messanger that is a template like "I will be plowing the parking lot in 15 minutes please remove your cars" Or "I will be mowing the yard in 15 minutes." But that isn't an option at all. I recently came into a bug that doesn't allow renters to set up their bank account on their IOS device (iPhone and iPad), which is a huge pain because most renters use an iPhone unfortunately and they are asked to setup the bank account on a computer but some people don't havee a computer...

Kelli C.
Office Manager in Kanada
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tenant Cloud is the perfect solution for us!

Kommentare: Great experience, I would recommend they take requests and complaints more serious. As well, when making changes with updates, ensure that they are updates that consumers need or won't affect their current uses.

The ease of use, and ability to personalize most of the information input into the software.

The updates that are made regularly often affect items we were using and then they are no longer useful to us.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for your great review, we really appreciate that.

Kevin T.

Highly Rwxommend

Kommentare: Overall we are pleased but this is a very competitive space. TC needs to keep pushing forward. More interaction with customers letting us know what new functionality is in the pipeline could help with customer retention
And satisfaction.

We have about 50 rentals and depended on Quicken and Excel before Tenant Cloud (TC) to manage our rentals. We reached a point where we just had to get more efficient. After looking at a number of alternatives, we selected Tenant Cloud. So happy we did. It has GREATLY simplified the advertising, leasing and rent tracking process. The payment reminders, online payment capability and auto late features have increased our overall rent collections. I also really appreciate that I constantly see TC making improvements in their software and customer support. Highly recommend it.

You are pretty much on your own when it comes to reconciling Tenant Cloud with your bank account. I’ve been told since we purchased TC that functionality was on the way to help with that but still have not seen it. Also, allowing for more customization and ad hoc reports is needed.

Michael H.
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great entry level software

Support is outstanding first and foremost. After that, it provides many of the features i needed in management platform, is very easy to navigate on the tenant side, a feature that would be a deal breaker as tenants don't want to spend a lot of time trying to find what they need, and the ability to record other company income and expenses suck as vending machine proceeds is a major plus.

Would like to have the ability to offer an online application without it being tied to a specific property, or requiring me to lust the property first. Also would like to see the ability to add new vendors on the fly through the expense form. When a maintenance guy brings mw a new receipt for payout, i often have to cancel the entey to go back and add a new vendor first.

Deana M.
Licensed Broker - Owner in USA

Our Go-To for tenant Management Systems

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy. I have tried other much more costly programs and quickly returned back to tenancloud. It's ease of use, and customer service have been great. The program has improved dramatically over the years and they continue to listen to customer input to improve their programs!

As a property manager it is detrimental that you have systems in play in order to scale and grow your business. We like many, started out just my husband and I with a few rentals and have over the past few years scaled. It is impossible to keep everyone and all properties straight. Tenantcloud does it for us. All communication are recored, rent is tracked, deposits are tracked, leases are systematically emailed and e-signed. It's a no-brainer

There is little I don't like about the software. I will say that the most recent email sent out to tenants without first speaking to those of us who actually pay for your services did nothing but ignite an unnecessary fire and create added tension in an already very difficult time. Please remember to put the clients who are PAYING you first.

Antwort von TenantCloud

We appreciate your feedback very much. Thanks for staying with TenantCloud.

Greg R.
Broker in USA

Can't Be Beat!

Kommentare: Excellent.

Price and Features, responsive support, no glitches, works as advertised.

Couple of tenants say they struggled with the payment app a bit.

Paul W.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Solid features, interface is lacking

To get both accounting and tenant management for this price is pretty good.

Unlike QuickBooks and most other accounting software it does not automatically import your transactions. This means every payee must be entered manually before any transactions can be categorized for them. The software makes no attempt to recognize vendors and assume the proper category. Also the accounting filters reset to default every time you make a change, so making many changes of the same type is brutal.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for finding time and leaving your feedback here. We appreciate it.

Anthony M.
Communications Technician in USA
Tiefbau, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Small landlord

Kommentare: So far, my experience with TC has been great. I enjoy using the platform and have recommended it to several other investors.

I really like being able to track maintenance requests, collect rent, store documentation, and interact with tenants all in one single platform. I love my spreadsheets, but this has helped me eliminate a few. I'm also hoping this helps with next tax season to generate a simple file to upload and reduce some of the annoyance of all the included documentation of owning properties.

The only cons I struggle with are more than likely because I don't use it on a daily basis. Using it 1-2 times a month to follow up on rent payments and make sure I don't have any messages can make it a little slower navigating to where exactly I need to be. I also tried to setup recurring rent payments for tenants that haven't switched over to TC yet and I get a weird issue of duplicated rent bills. Could just be me not setting it up correctly, but not a big issue and takes 30 seconds to delete a transaction. The only other minor gripe is $90 for the year in order to use fee free rent collection for tenants. We have VenMo, PayPal, Zelle, etc with reduced to no fees. It's not a bad price (and still tax deductible) but that's my only real con.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Please, create a support ticket via your TenantCloud account and our Support Team will be happy to assist with the issue regarding duplicated rent bills. We really appreciate your positive feedback.

Neill M.
Property Manager in USA

New and still in trial

4 letztes Jahr

Loved the vendor process and maintenance requests as well as the owner portals.

There is no Move In / Move out and general inspection documentation. it will beneficial to have such function and then have the system allow you to task the work to a contractor. You do not have a reconciliation process for bank accounts I think that is a negative. Also you don't have an option to issues 1099 to vendors / owners and fire files to the IRS again another negative.

Nina G.
Business Analyst in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best property management software for small business

Kommentare: TenantCloud really helps in everyday rental management. It's easy to list vacant units, screen applicants, move in tenants, receive and track payments, assign maintenance requests and keep everything on the go with the mobile app. The support team is great. I have been asking for an autopay feature for a while and after few months they got back to me saying it was ready. Overal, I'm happy with my choice.

I am using TenantCloud for a while now and I really think they are doing a great work. I love the updates and the new design for the website. I like that for a small charge it gives you a bunch of valuable features. Especially I like that option of running the right report in the system and having the option to pay myself or having the tenant pay.

I think it is great that this product always have updates and adds different options that are valuable for landlords. I would only ask to add an inspection tool and maybe some way to send text messages to tenants and service providers through the site/app.

Antwort von TenantCloud

Thanks for the great feedback! We will pass your ideas to our development team.

Diego Y.
Managing Member in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best option for small landlords

Kommentare: TenantCloud has been crucial to managing my rentals the last 2-3 years. Extremely helpful for recording my expenses and receipts and has been a life-saver come tax time when I need to do a final reconciliation of all activities. They're always improving it too, so I can tell they really believe in their product.

The free option for landlords/owners under 75 units is essential as a cost-effective way to manage your rentals. It's cloud-based and with constant updates to it's features and reporting. Allows for online tenant screening and standalone sites for individual units to list rentals. Very user-friendly interface allows me to enter expenses and collected rents in minutes and not waste any more time than I have to. Seems pretty robust with several features that I don't even use but I can see how they might be useful to institutional or larger landlords. Definitely recommend this product.

The report formats are not what I would choose, but they can be exported to excel and customized a bit so it's not a big deal. Never had to contact their customer support so I really don't know how they are, but I imagine they're pretty responsive given what I have read.

Lewis M.
Photographer in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Full featured, free property management software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As a complete newbie managing 4 units for a single landlord on short notice this program was super easy to pick up, set up the properties and get rolling.

The free version of Tenantcloud has absolutely all the features you need from a management program. You get up to 75 properties to manage for free, and that genuinely feels like the only limit to the free version. With the smallest bit of accounts and financial knowledge the program just intuitively makes sense without needing to be dumbed down. It's well laid out, customisable and helped me get on top of things during a very stressful handover.

Small bugs can be slightly annoying, one tenant had trouble connecting to their profile and it took a few connection emails back and forth, but it worked out within half an hour (tenants don't have to connect to the app, the main benefit for them would be seeing their financial position). Recording manual payment is very easy, though you can't manually record an OVERpayment through the "receive payments" button, it always returns to the expected payment amount, overpayment can only be recorded through the invoice directly. Honestly these are TINY issues which have cost me seconds.

Spencer Z.
Principal in USA

Helpful for Rent Collection

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a good experience, but I wish the communication option was easier for the tenants. I wanted all the tenants to correspond with us on TenantCloud, but they opt for texting and emailing since those are still easier. Also, one of my tenants said he found it hard to make a maintenance request and ended up just texting me, so a better interface for tenants would be better.

We were attracted to Tenant Cloud because it offered a way for tenants to pay rent via ACH, so our tenants would not have to pay fees and could easily pay online. TenantCloud also sends automatic reminders to tenants to pay their rent, and so far we have had no late rent payments!

Have had a few issues that were mostly fixed after reaching out to customer support. I don't like that it takes a long time for a payment to hit my bank account, as the ACH payments are sent first to my TenantCloud balance and then transferred to my bank account. Depending on when rent is due (since transfers are only made on business days), it could take up to more than 10 days for the payment to hit my bank account. I also wish it was easier to sync with QuickBooks.