Über TriNet Zenefits

Beseitigen Sie den Stress und die Komplexität der Personalverwaltung für Sie und Ihre Mitarbeiter.

Erfahre mehr über TriNet Zenefits

Had been one of the first users. Loved simplicity of the software.

Some hiring documents generated contain risky errors. The information presented is not customizable enough for most businesses.

Bewertungen zu TriNet Zenefits

3,8

TriNet Zenefits hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 817 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TriNet Zenefits bereits verwendet?

Shawn

Shae
Shae
Human Resources Director in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Seamless low-cost solution for small to mid-sized companies that kills busy work

Kommentare: -Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce -Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry -Digital document storage, allowing us to digitize all employee files. No more paper! -Time off tracking: Automatic rating to managers for review and approval of all time off requests while keeping the HR team aware of team schedules. Transparent reporting to have conversations with employees regarding the time off trends (% of unplanned versus planned time off). Time off solution also supports Prop 206 mandated sick leave. -Health insurance platform that allows for the execution of open enrollment, qualifying life events and new hire enrollments for all lines of coverage (med, dent, vision, life and disability). HSA app built in to allow employees to review available balances and submit out of pocket expenses. -ACA compliance: Built into existing subscription model that allows for ACA reporting, submission to IRS and 1094/1095 creation without the need for an accountant or an expensive solution. -Business intelligence: Real-time standard and customized reporting. I use this solution heavily as a federal contractor to execute our annual affirmative action reporting.

With a solution like Zenefits, I have managed to reduce the HR budget year-over-year while going 100% paperless. The integration with our applicant tracking system allows me to push data seamlessly from my mobile device directly to Zenefits to extend an offer, wherever, whenever. I am no longer chained to the constraints of my desk, which is critical for an HR team of one. Easily the most comprehensive solution in the market (at this price point) that addresses onboarding/offboarding, automated and customized email triggers to employees, time and attendance, insurance, aca compliance, reporting (standard and custom) and a multitude of integrations. Since becoming a client over 2 years ago, I have gone to market year-over-year, and haven't found a solution that is comparable. Zenefits kills the busy work and allows me to dedicate time to our employees and driving meaningful initiatives, restructuring the experience with HR to being a partnership versus an administrative burden.

I would love it if the custom email triggers were built out with greater functionality. Right now I highly utilize this tool but I see the opportunity for additional growth. The site should have a support number listed in the event of an outage. Right now you can only access support if you are logged into the dashboard.

joy
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for small HR department

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My favorite feature is the hiring process - it allows the employee to handle the data entry to start their employee folder and upload their I-9 verification docs and all I have to do is cross verify the documents on their first day. So streamlined and private - for both employee and HR. The streamlined all-in-one features of Zenefits allowed us to drop outside consultants and service providers. It also significantly reduced internal hours spent on HR data entry and overall employee HR management. This was a huge ROI in terms of the money and time we saved.

Zenefits streamlined and Simplified our HR! As the only HR person, Zenefits allows me to support all of our employees as if they had an entire HR department at their disposal. The online portal streamlines my HR management and provides the employees with 24 hour access to HR info. Zenefits provides EVERYTHING we need in one intuitive online portal... it handles the entire employee lifespan - from offer letters, hiring, onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, and termination.

Little to no phone support available for user issues. Online live chat and email are main access to customer support. Can be frustrating when you're in a time sensitive pinch.

Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Horrifying experience

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: See above. Additionally, more than once, we had a Zenefits representative tell us that we never should have been signed up, because our organization was larger than their usual client (we had around 250 folks and apparently they were designed to work best with companies of 5-50 people).

The only nice think I can think of is that Kayla (who was the only person who ever staffed their Customer Support - or maybe that was just the name everyone used because they were afraid to give their real names) was always kind.

Too many to list, but let's try: super slow for both processing payroll and just retrieving / entering employee data; insane wait times for customer support (45 minutes was standard, but occasionally we would hold for 2-3 hours, and I wish I were exaggerating); glitchy systems that were as far from intuitive as possible; and for us, the final straw was the Friday that I received emails from our 250 employees who didn't get paid, because Zenefits had hired a new payroll processor on their end, and that person missed a step that triggered all the Direct Deposits, so I spent an entire day on the phone with various people trying to get it resolved.

Partnership manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TriNet Zenefits

Kommentare: wonderful, easy to use, transparent, accurate

easy to use, I was a former employee of trinet as well and sold this solution. It's a great platform

no real cons in my opinion, easy to use and transparent, real time info

Amanda
Amanda
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Our HR functions are centralized at Zenefits

Kommentare: Payroll, new hire paperwork, paid time off, and benefits administration are just some of the fundamental HR features managed by Zenefits. We may be a small group, but we're responsible for the same number of procedures as a large company. It's fantastic to have a system in place that keeps everything coordinated without requiring us to constantly monitor, update, calculate, and email each other.

If your clients are willing to utilize Zenefits for everything from onboarding to benefit administration to payroll, you've found a superb all-in-one solution. When effectively implemented, Zenefits is all an organization needs to manage its workforce.

Customers who have questions for their broker must use the built-in "help" function rather than get in touch with an individual directly. The current state of available learning management technologies and straightforward guidelines leaves much to be desired.

CFO in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Sales Department but not backed up by Service or Software

Kommentare: I love the onboarding and sales process. Every person I talk with at Zenefits is pleasant and understanding. Whoever is in charge of the software development and customer service systems should be fired. In order to get a question answered one has to submit to a complex matrix of categories and subjects. I rarely could find the particular category that I needed. Tax Services are a joke. I just received an email on Feb 16 2021 for a quick question that I had on May 7th of 2020. If you have any need for any changes that require a human, find a different way.

Timekeeping is accurate. The time-off request and approval process works great. Like the PTO Calendar. Every task could be performed even if some were clunky.

Navigation is not intuitive and few improvements over 2 years. There were bugs when working with state taxes (for WA). Claimed integration with Quickbooks Desktop is flat out lies. Integration with Quickbooks Online is weak at best. DON'T TRUST Zenefits to make changes to your payroll tax filings. Will take 6+ months to get a response.

Alan
Alan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

TriNet simplifies employee benefits, money, and policies

Kommentare: Trinet handles the tedious administrative tasks that arise. They're quite competent, and having a single, dedicated agent has simplified our interactions with them.

Paychecks, tax documents, insurance information, spending accounts, and corporate policies are all conveniently housed in one location thanks to TriNet.

When using my own device, I don't see the need to log in every day, therefore there may be room for improvement in settings like this. I realize this may be a matter of corporate policy, however it has been brought up in previous evaluations.

Sara
Sara
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Zenefits has been a great help in our HR team

Kommentare: Zenefits' primary functions are human resources (HR) and onboarding (H.R.) document management, paid time off (PTO) management, and payroll processing. Our entire organization uses it, from administrative assistants to IT specialists and, eventually, even our independent contractors.

Although the initial investment in Zenefits appeared substantial, the time I've reclaimed from previously spent on HR, onboarding, and payroll processes has more than paid for the service.

Although Zenefits' payroll services still meet customers' needs, I feel the company has declined overall. The product has not progressed and is still missing important features like the ability to claim R&D tax credits.

Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly solution, good experience overall

Kommentare: We were able to get a good grasp of our employee timekeeping, and it saved us a lot of time processing payroll each week.

I liked how easy it was to manage payroll. I also really appreciated all of the resources for HR handbooks, job descriptions, performance reviews, etc. Customer service was great, and really flexible with some of my out of the box requests. Having our employees clock in via our ipad app was handy. The mobile features were rough at first, but are coming around nicely.

The templates for new contractors and new hires were rather lackluster. It was also a little clunky and almost overly simplistic to pay contractors. Tax prep wasn't the smoothest.

Antwort von TriNet Group

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Suresh
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Features For the HR Team

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

First, I like the many HR and on boarding features It works well as a performance management system It is helpful as a benefits administration solution With features such as attendance tracking, we have had no issues.

Well, TriNet Zenefits has quite performed and no regrets.

Rebecca
Senior Director of Finance & Operations in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly, intuitive platform

We tried a big-name service which was a nightmare. Our end users like how easy and intuitive it is to deal with onboarding, open enrollment, time-off requests, and payroll. As an admin, I've also found it easy to use, customize, and introduce to our team.

Customer service used to be very slow, but they have greatly improved their response time.

Kate
Director of Operations in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent HR platform for growing companies

Kommentare: We are able to manage Benefits, Payroll, Performance Management, Time Off Requests, and Paperwork all from one system.

This program ties together most of our HR needs into one platform, making it easier for HR staff and employees to access the information they need. We process our payroll through Zenefits and they offered some 401k third party company options, which allows those benefits to be seamlessly integrated.

Support can be difficult to get online at times. They have a chat feature, which is most convenient for me as an administrator, but the wait times can be long or the chat request may be converted over to an email. This is a problem I have noticed over the past 3-4 months.

Micah
Logistics Officer in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great all-in-one HR software

Lots of tools in one software (payroll, PTO tracking, timeclock, integrations, hiring/firing, doc management, etc) Easy to setup, easy to use Integrates with our 401K, medical, etc

Support is a bit clunky Can be a little slow

Jessica
Director Of Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We're new but we love it here

Kommentare: We love it. We're excited for the years to come.

It's SO incredibly user friendly. We are taking our time to train staff who are not as computer savvy, but even with that, it's very straight forward.

The integrations could include zoom. They use the software to communicate throughout the onboarding process so I assumed an integration existed but it doesn't. That's honestly about it.

Mike
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Feature-Packed HR Platform

At our small company, we use Zenefits for basic HR administration like onboarding and enrolling employees in health benefits. It has saved us a lot of time over the past couple of years, particularly with the elimination of paper forms and the fact that it communicates with our healthcare provider. There are a lot of features on the platform and more seem to pop up every few weeks. The recent redesign has also made things a little easier for both administrators and employees. Our staff members also like the Time Off functionality in the system, whereby they can submit vacation or work-from-home requests and managers can then easily approve them directly from an email notification. Recently, the activation of the ClubZen area has given us a chance to interact with other Zenefits customers and provide direct feedback to the Zenefits team, which is an interesting idea and one that gives us a sense of belonging to the community at large. Monetarily speaking, we also think that the system is a great value for the price, even if we don't necessarily use every single feature available to us with our subscription.

The platform itself works well for the most part, though occasionally I'll run into areas where setting up a policy or enabling a feature seems a little esoteric and not too straightforward. Zenefits has also been working hard to improve their customer service, which has been a sore point for quite a few customers in the past. For this year's open enrollment, for example, I had to specifically reach out to the customer service team to get the process started, and was bounced around a little bit before landing with a benefits advisor. However, things were smooth after that. I think if these factors can be improved, the system will be really great.

Lauren
HR Director in
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Zenefits Review - French Broad Chocolates

Kommentare: It would be great if there were a way to require that employees enter bank account information and disable the paper check option all together. I believe this is legal in North Carolina, where we are located, as long as the employee receives a pay stub. It would also be amazing if there were a built in team communication portal. We currently use GSuite to build Groups which can encompass non-Gmail email addresses, as well as HotSchedules. It is a bit difficult to always be adding folks' emails to so many different systems. If Zenefits could track employee reviews based on their position/wage changes, that would also be amazing! That's all for now.

The aesthetic of the site is nice. The overall idea of employee/administrator shared duties is nice. The onboarding process is almost as efficient as I think it could be and the insurance function works pretty well with some exceptions. The multiple integrations with other software are also vast and offer many options for integration.

Does not integrate with QB Manufacturing Edition. Does not offer multiple job roles/pay rates (this keeps us from further exploring any timekeeping or alternative payroll integration). Org chart does not allow for multiple owners/CEOs. Does not allow for tracking of certifications or training for employees. Insurance deductions aren't correct after 2 fixes...still waiting on support for this. There is no general alert system upon logging in, as there was on the old platform. I-9 verification does not require employees to upload enough documentation. i.e. they can upload a driver license and not the 2nd form of ID, so when I receive the request to verify, there is only one form of ID there and I have to chase them down for the 2nd. If they do go into Zenefits to upload another form of ID, it is difficult to navigate.

Pharmazeutika, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Decent Human Resources Platform for Businesses Small and Large

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zenefits has been great. The pricing has been fair, the service has lived up to expectations, and most importantly, everyone who uses it at my place of work shares the same mindset, more or less. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a decent HR platform, as I am sure it would not disappoint except for when it comes to the occasional technical glitch here and there, which I am sure applies to anything having to do with technology.

What I like most about this software is the layout in which all of its functionalities are presented. Whether it be payroll, benefit elections, or anything else relating to human resource necessities, Zenefits has what both the employee and employer are looking for when it comes to ease of use and variety of functionalities and features. I very much like that the service is offered on both a web browser as well as a smartphone app, which allows for on-location or on-the-go usage. Lastly, I find the pricing for such a great service to be very reasonable, and the method in which pricing is to be determined to be quite fair as well, (when compared to competing companies offering similar services).

As a whole, Zenefits is there for you when you need it and delivers up to expectations. However, if there was one thing that I believe should be somewhat stabilized, it would be the clock in and clock out feature on the mobile app, which at times might be a bit challenging to work with, as it sometimes freezes the phone screen, resulting in the need to restart the whole phone for it to begin working again. This happens on very rare occasions, but when it does happen, it is a bit inconvenient. Other than that one small aspect, there is not much else that is negative to report.

Byung
CFO in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One Stop HR Solution

Kommentare: Migrated from old ways of "calling in" payroll to online platform such as Zenefits saved limited man hours and resources for a small company.

Zenefits makes payroll processing and new hire onboarding easy. It also keeps all the employee records and eliminates need for paper.

They used to have a support phone number where you could be connected to a live service representative. I wish they bring that feature back or perhaps an online chat/talk function where you can connect to a live person. Many questions can be answered online or through well-prepared online learning videos or narratives and a service question/issue is usually within 1 or 2 business days.

Casey
HR in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just okay

Kommentare: Zenefits is nice because it can be used anywhere by pretty much anyone, it is has an easy mobile app and a simple dashboard. However, Zenefits fails at being open to feedback and actually caring about the customer who literally spend thousands of dollars to use their service.

It is nice that everything is in one location and Zenefits is fairly easy to navigate.

-The new time/attendance is an absolute nightmare, it is glitchy and slow. -Customer Service is pretty bad, long wait times and minimal solutions, we have had a tax issue (created by Zenefits) for the last 2 years that they have still not resolved. -Club Zen is where I was advised to provide feedback, which was pretty uneventful.

Antwort von TriNet Group

Thank you for your feedback Casey. Our goal is to provide a quality experience we are proud of. We will use your feedback to improve product, training, and UX.

Billy
Controller in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Win-win-win

Zenefits offers multiple HR processes in one system in a very user-friendly format. When we consolidated payroll, on-boarding, time tracking, FSA, and benefits admin, in one system, we saved time and paid less than what we were paying for all of the other systems combined. The ease of use of the system is really the special sauce though. It ensures the end-user keeps their individual information up-to-date.

Customer support could be better. When we first joined we were able to pay for a premium support package but that option is no longer available. Wait times have been long lately.

Kristen
Operations Manager in
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good for small new business with no HR; less flexible with larger businesses

Kommentare: My company, about ~75 large, enrolled with Zenefits in early 2015. We already had our own payroll, onboarding, and benefits brokers in place; some (onboarding and most benefits) we transitioned to Zenefits. To date, we have been somewhat happy with the system, though it is not as seamless or as flexible as might be liked, especially as a company retrofits their offerings to the Zenefits system (eg, rollover of brokers and benefits plans was quite poorly handled by account managers and 'experts'). We have also had ~8 account managers over less than 2 years, which is frustrating to us as well as indicative of a company in some turmoil; neither they nor Support have necessarily been particularly knowledgeable about some standard HR policy, as well as their internal functioning. That said, for an inexpensive product it does perform much of the HR paperwork, admin, and processing; it also provides helpful reminders and processing regarding ACA regulations, EEOC reports, etc.

Fairly comprehensive in what it offers, and is increasingly customizable in its various offerings. Support is kind and prompt, though not always the most immediately knowledgeable. Reports for business are easy to pull and very useful. Very clear, straightforward, and user-friendly interface, for both employees and admins.

Rollover of plans and brokers can be a real hassle, and the Zenefits account managers aren't always the most knowledgeable or the most immediate links to benefits vendors. The software on the back-end is still buggy and may hit tech snags. Employee interactions are for the most part positive, but there was a COBRA issue that went on for months. Similarly, when requesting a training on 'what health insurance is, and what my options are' the manager mostly took us through 'how to upload your profile pic' (granted, this was early 2015, I think those offerings have either been improved or abolished).

Kath
Sr HR Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for small or growing companies

Kommentare: We have used Zenefits for almost five years now, and it's had its ups and downs but it is still a solid solution that is easy to use, offers a multitude of solutions and helps us in areas that we just do not have expertise (like payroll tax).

- If you get insurance through Zenefits, the payroll option is extremely easy. Some integrations offered for 401k. - One Digital is a vast improvement as a Broker for insurance. Easy back and forth. - HRIS interface is easy to use. - Offers many different solutions for HRIS.

- Needs more admin user privileges. Right now, there is just a superadmin and then a few lower level admins and basic users, but superadmins are the only ones that can fully oversee the performance management aspect. - More oversight in performance management software. - In performance management software, currently a 180 review is actually structured as a 90 degree. - Support needs work, but I think they are working on it. When it comes to tax payments and payroll issues, it tends to take the longest to resolve.

Betsy
Director of HR in USA

Zenefits is a great piece of software making tremendous improvements all the time.

The ease of use for both employee and administrator is fantastic. New hires report an extremely pleasant onboarding experience through the platform. The automation is great and most things work extremely well. When they don't, my account manager is incredibly responsive and helpful. I absolutely love that the product team has taken several of my suggestions for improved functionality and implemented them.

Document storage doesn't work well for our use case. As a law firm, we have significant needs in this area and the current system is inadequate and cumbersome. Our need is greater than the typical use case. I preferred being able to call customer support when I had issues (outside of what my account manager handles). Submitting an issue through the portal and awaiting an email reply or call back (depending on which option is selected) is not ideal. Highly recommend a return to the prior method because it felt more available and 'real time'.

Finance and Administration Manager in USA

Zenefits is my go-to for all things related to HR. User friendly for both adm and end-user.

Kommentare: As mentioned in the review...

Zenefits was a lifesaver for our growing firm. Our firm was initially looking for a way to better manager PTO requests, but as we learned more about the product offerings, we took full advantage of making Zenefits the cornerstone of our HR infrastructure. Besides PTO tracking, the most useful/time saving features are onboarding new employees and open enrollment. With the functionality Zenefits provides, these previously time consuming and scattered tasks have become easy, accurate, and seamless. Having Zenefits available as a tool has enabled our Firm to offer employees a fully transparent HR tool that can assist them in managing their HR needs.

The inability to integrate information with our payroll provider - ADP Run. When Zenefits was launched at our firm, the integration was available and very useful. While not a deal-breaker, not having that integration is a bit of a pain.

Katie
Katie
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing

Kommentare: The most obvious of Zenefits issues is their inability to manage payroll taxes. We have received too many notices to count regarding unpaid tax liabilities. Zenefits directs us to send these to their support team, which is clearly underwater (and has been the entire time we’ve been with Zenefits). It would generally take several days for someone to respond, only to tell us it was being sent to another team. Once it lands with the tax team, you might as well have sent it straight to the trash folder, as we have outstanding tax issues from 6+ months that have yet to be resolved.
We have had multiple calls with our account manager and the tax team in an attempt to work through these issues, and despite many promises that things would improve they never did in the 18 months we were with Zenefits.
Aside from the tax issues, their service level is the worst of any company I have worked with. They have a chat feature- using this I never was able to reach someone in under 30 minutes (many times it was hours). It would sometimes take multiple weeks to get to a team that could actually answer and resolve my concerns.

Good user interface, ease of use for employees

Customer support, payroll and tax issues