Filtern nach:

Über Zenefits

Beseitigen Sie den Stress und die Komplexität der Personalverwaltung für Sie und Ihre Mitarbeiter.

Erfahre mehr über Zenefits

Human Resources Director
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"Seamless low-cost solution for small to mid-sized companies that kills busy work"

Kommentare: -Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce -Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry -Digital document storage, allowing us to digitize all employee files. No more paper! -Time off tracking: Automatic rating to managers for review and approval of all time off requests while keeping the HR team aware of team schedules. Transparent reporting to have conversations with employees regarding the time off trends (% of unplanned versus planned time off). Time off solution also supports Prop 206 mandated sick leave. -Health insurance platform that allows for the execution of open enrollment, qualifying life events and new hire enrollments for all lines of coverage (med, dent, vision, life and disability). HSA app built in to allow employees to review available balances and submit out of pocket expenses. -ACA compliance: Built into existing subscription model that allows for ACA reporting, submission to IRS and 1094/1095 creation without the need for an accountant or an expensive solution. -Business intelligence: Real-time standard and customized reporting. I use this solution heavily as a federal contractor to execute our annual affirmative action reporting.

Vorteile: With a solution like Zenefits, I have managed to reduce the HR budget year-over-year while going 100% paperless. The integration with our applicant tracking system allows me to push data seamlessly from my mobile device directly to Zenefits to extend an offer, wherever, whenever. I am no longer chained to the constraints of my desk, which is critical for an HR team of one. Easily the most comprehensive solution in the market (at this price point) that addresses onboarding/offboarding, automated and customized email triggers to employees, time and attendance, insurance, aca compliance, reporting (standard and custom) and a multitude of integrations. Since becoming a client over 2 years ago, I have gone to market year-over-year, and haven't found a solution that is comparable. Zenefits kills the busy work and allows me to dedicate time to our employees and driving meaningful initiatives, restructuring the experience with HR to being a partnership versus an administrative burden.

Nachteile: I would love it if the custom email triggers were built out with greater functionality. Right now I highly utilize this tool but I see the opportunity for additional growth. The site should have a support number listed in the event of an outage. Right now you can only access support if you are logged into the dashboard.

• Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Robert D.
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2021

"Excellent HR Platform for Small to Medium Sized Businesses"

Kommentare: When we were considering HR software back in 2015, we set up demos and reviewed many different options, but based upon the needs of our company Zenefits was the best choice. It was a seamless and easy transition once we made the switch. We were able to set up and customize Zenefits so we could accomplish what we need to with the platform. Using the Zenefits platform for our hiring and onboarding has allowed us to streamline our hiring process which was especially helpful during the peak of Covid when having to hire employees while working remotely. The ability to customize in Zenefits was a huge plus for us as a staffing company because of the differing needs of our clients. Zenefits makes it easy if we need to update or change any of the documents that are used for onboarding our new hires. The benefits management available through Zenefits has also been a great tool for a business like ours. It is a very simple process to review available plans and options for the upcoming year and to collect important information from our employees during open enrollment. Our company has changed from where we were in 2015 and using Zenefits has allowed us to easily adapt. If you are a small or medium sized business that struggles with HR issues like hiring and onboarding, benefits and record management, or compliance, I would recommend looking into how Zenefits can benefit you and your company.

Vorteile: Seamless and easy transition once we made the switch. Easy set up and great options for customization. Zenefits is a great tool for businesses not having a full HR but needing HR support when dealing with Benefits, Employment Paperwork, and Compliance.

Nachteile: We have not had any major issues or challenges using this software

• Bewertet am 30.9.2021
Doug L.
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2017

"Awesome Software - Absolutely Awful Support"

Kommentare: Gusto is by far the best payroll, and even if you go with Zenefits I suggest you use them for payroll. Do not let Zenefits convince you to switch over. Pretty much only their sales people are responsive/friendly and as soon as you pay, they disappear. If you are big enough to go with Workday, go with them (IIRC they require 12 employees). BambooHR has a decent option, but watch for the hidden fees. They're not really upfront on all the costs, and their stuff is complicated enough they require you to go through training to use it. I am REALLY hopeful that new management at Zenefits will finally clean things up, or Gusto will enter the full market of Zenefits and put them out of business. Gusto support is awesome, just don't leave Gusto in the middle of the year. They have a policy that you can't come back in the same year.

Vorteile: For a small business there is not anyone cheaper than Zenefits and they have much greater integration and overall HR flow management than pretty much anyone I could find. When everything works, Zenefits is a beautiful thing.

Nachteile: Zenefits support is absolutely horrible. If there was ANY competitor that was anywhere close to having what they have at anywhere near their cost, I would have left by now. Support makes me downright angry on a regular basis. They don't read your questions and try to answer a different question, they take two or more days to respond (and there is no phone support), they tell you they'll call you back and do not, they give you wrong information over and over again. Almost no one who works there has any clue what they are doing, and their software messes up sometimes. The combination of the two has been a nightmare. I am constantly wondering if I'm actually saving time by using them, or if all the time I save is eating up with my many hours of arguing with support.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2017
Rebecca W.
Senior Director of Finance & Operations
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.9.2021

"User-friendly, intuitive platform"

Vorteile: We tried a big-name service which was a nightmare. Our end users like how easy and intuitive it is to deal with onboarding, open enrollment, time-off requests, and payroll. As an admin, I've also found it easy to use, customize, and introduce to our team.

Nachteile: Customer service used to be very slow, but they have greatly improved their response time.

• Bewertet am 29.9.2021
Jenn B.
Director of Operations, Admin, & Finance
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2021

"Helped streamline our nonprofit operations"

Kommentare: Great -- on the whole it has created so many efficiencies for me in payroll and HR management and we have easily saved money when I think of all the time saved.

Vorteile: I save so much time on payroll and have fewer errors compared to when we manually calculated it and used a 3rd party accounting firm to handle our payroll. Year end tax documents -- especially for contractors receiving 1099s -- are also much less of a headache now. I've also saved a ton of time on HR operations - in particular new staff onboarding and documentation. It's much simpler for both me and the new staff.

Nachteile: Customer service can be a little slow to respond, and setting up PTO for part-time employees was a little trickier and more time-consuming than I expected.

• Bewertet am 18.10.2021
Jessica M.
Director Of Operations
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2021

"We're new but we love it here"

Kommentare: We love it. We're excited for the years to come.

Vorteile: It's SO incredibly user friendly. We are taking our time to train staff who are not as computer savvy, but even with that, it's very straight forward.

Nachteile: The integrations could include zoom. They use the software to communicate throughout the onboarding process so I assumed an integration existed but it doesn't. That's honestly about it.

David E.
David E.
CFO
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.2.2021

"Great Sales Department but not backed up by Service or Software"

Kommentare: I love the onboarding and sales process. Every person I talk with at Zenefits is pleasant and understanding. Whoever is in charge of the software development and customer service systems should be fired. In order to get a question answered one has to submit to a complex matrix of categories and subjects. I rarely could find the particular category that I needed. Tax Services are a joke. I just received an email on Feb 16 2021 for a quick question that I had on May 7th of 2020. If you have any need for any changes that require a human, find a different way.

Vorteile: Timekeeping is accurate. The time-off request and approval process works great. Like the PTO Calendar. Every task could be performed even if some were clunky.

Nachteile: Navigation is not intuitive and few improvements over 2 years. There were bugs when working with state taxes (for WA). Claimed integration with Quickbooks Desktop is flat out lies. Integration with Quickbooks Online is weak at best. DON'T TRUST Zenefits to make changes to your payroll tax filings. Will take 6+ months to get a response.

• Bewertet am 16.2.2021
Operations Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Love Zenefits!"

Vorteile: It's easy to use and keeps us compliant. It has brought up things we didn't even know we needed and helped keep us compliant.

Nachteile: Customer service can be hard to reach, but their help center is robust and they have training courses to help.

• Bewertet am 2.12.2019

"Effective, but pricey, payroll tool"

Kommentare: The experience has been ok. It gets the job done but I'd be open to new options.

Vorteile: Zenefits has gotten the job done in terms of payroll and paying out contractors when needed. And they handle payroll taxes and necessary payroll reporting to the government.

Nachteile: The cost is high for a small business who might not have needs for most of their features. And the service has been fairly slow. For example, it took me a month to get a new form of payment on file as my business credit card had expired. During that month I had to handwrite checks and could not use the service.

• Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Stanley N.
CEO/President
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2021

"Non-existent Customer Service"

Kommentare: I signed up with Zenefits to help us streamline some of our HR/OnBoarding processes, but it ended up being a mistake. Thank God that there are many competitors out there that can do a better job. I'd rather pay more.

Vorteile: I really liked the platform when we first signed up with them in 2017 where they really cared about their customer service. Today, one word to describe their customer service is "DISAPPOINTING."

Nachteile: We are 2021 and Zenefits as practically No Customer Service. However, the billing department is still working. There is no way to make payment changes to your own account settings because they don't offer it as an option. Who does that?

• Bewertet am 5.3.2021
Bz P.
Director of HR
Bibliotheken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2020

"Zenefits - Easy Peasy"

Kommentare: This is a great software for a distributed workforce. We have employees in different 20 states and 40 different locations. Zenefits makes it easy for us.

Vorteile: This software is so easy to use for both the employees and the HR team. Everything is simple and straightforward, no convoluted quirky tricks needed to enter information. Hiring and onboarding is super easy. Open enrollment is super easy. Payroll is super easy. PTO management is super easy.

Nachteile: There are some tie in products that still need some work.

• Bewertet am 29.5.2020
Sandy H.
HR Generalist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2019

"User Friendly and Intuitive"

Kommentare: The efficiency of Zenefits when it comes to onboarding is a huge timesaver. We're able to send employees key information they need before and after they start working with us with no manual work. I cut down on a few hours of work per week with this feature!

Vorteile: Zenefits is super simple to learn how to use, both for Admins and for Employees. My employees love being able to use the software for benefits enrollment, time off, and other requests. It's easy to teach someone how to use it because honestly, I don't really have to--the interface is really simple and easy to understand. Saves me a ton of time as an HR professional!

Nachteile: The Time Off reporting could be more robust, but this will come with time. As our company grows we're looking to pull more quick reports on PTO accrual and other balances, and some of the values we're looking for aren't readily available. There have been some changes in this area though, so the developers recognize how the system should be improved.

• Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Director of Human Resources
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2018

Nachteile: I wish the performance management module was baked into the subscription versus an add-on cost. The transition to a new brokerage, OneDigital, has come with its challenges, but I appreciate that the leadership teams both with Zenefits and OneDigital have been willing to personally speak with me to determine how gaps can be bridged to improve my experience as the employer.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2018
Mike M.
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2018

"Feature-Packed HR Platform"

Vorteile: At our small company, we use Zenefits for basic HR administration like onboarding and enrolling employees in health benefits. It has saved us a lot of time over the past couple of years, particularly with the elimination of paper forms and the fact that it communicates with our healthcare provider. There are a lot of features on the platform and more seem to pop up every few weeks. The recent redesign has also made things a little easier for both administrators and employees. Our staff members also like the Time Off functionality in the system, whereby they can submit vacation or work-from-home requests and managers can then easily approve them directly from an email notification. Recently, the activation of the ClubZen area has given us a chance to interact with other Zenefits customers and provide direct feedback to the Zenefits team, which is an interesting idea and one that gives us a sense of belonging to the community at large. Monetarily speaking, we also think that the system is a great value for the price, even if we don't necessarily use every single feature available to us with our subscription.

Nachteile: The platform itself works well for the most part, though occasionally I'll run into areas where setting up a policy or enabling a feature seems a little esoteric and not too straightforward. Zenefits has also been working hard to improve their customer service, which has been a sore point for quite a few customers in the past. For this year's open enrollment, for example, I had to specifically reach out to the customer service team to get the process started, and was bounced around a little bit before landing with a benefits advisor. However, things were smooth after that. I think if these factors can be improved, the system will be really great.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Lauren S.
HR Director
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2017

"Zenefits Review - French Broad Chocolates"

Kommentare: It would be great if there were a way to require that employees enter bank account information and disable the paper check option all together. I believe this is legal in North Carolina, where we are located, as long as the employee receives a pay stub. It would also be amazing if there were a built in team communication portal. We currently use GSuite to build Groups which can encompass non-Gmail email addresses, as well as HotSchedules. It is a bit difficult to always be adding folks' emails to so many different systems. If Zenefits could track employee reviews based on their position/wage changes, that would also be amazing! That's all for now.

Vorteile: The aesthetic of the site is nice. The overall idea of employee/administrator shared duties is nice. The onboarding process is almost as efficient as I think it could be and the insurance function works pretty well with some exceptions. The multiple integrations with other software are also vast and offer many options for integration.

Nachteile: Does not integrate with QB Manufacturing Edition. Does not offer multiple job roles/pay rates (this keeps us from further exploring any timekeeping or alternative payroll integration). Org chart does not allow for multiple owners/CEOs. Does not allow for tracking of certifications or training for employees. Insurance deductions aren't correct after 2 fixes...still waiting on support for this. There is no general alert system upon logging in, as there was on the old platform. I-9 verification does not require employees to upload enough documentation. i.e. they can upload a driver license and not the 2nd form of ID, so when I receive the request to verify, there is only one form of ID there and I have to chase them down for the 2nd. If they do go into Zenefits to upload another form of ID, it is difficult to navigate.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2017
Sean H.
Controller
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"Easy and Convenient"

Kommentare: Very positive. I have never used an outside service for basic HR functions before, but was pleasantly surprised at how much work Zenefits saves me by letting employees enter their own info.

Vorteile: Easy to use - Managers can access/input/share the info they need, employees can fill out their own info which saves HR a lot of work. Customer Service can be contacted easily. Reports/Info can be accessed easily. Reminders are emailed to you if any necessary information is missing.

Nachteile: I believe Zenefits does not have the ability to pay third party garnishments directly.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Consultant
Pharmazeutika, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.8.2021

"Decent Human Resources Platform for Businesses Small and Large"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Zenefits has been great. The pricing has been fair, the service has lived up to expectations, and most importantly, everyone who uses it at my place of work shares the same mindset, more or less. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a decent HR platform, as I am sure it would not disappoint except for when it comes to the occasional technical glitch here and there, which I am sure applies to anything having to do with technology.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is the layout in which all of its functionalities are presented. Whether it be payroll, benefit elections, or anything else relating to human resource necessities, Zenefits has what both the employee and employer are looking for when it comes to ease of use and variety of functionalities and features. I very much like that the service is offered on both a web browser as well as a smartphone app, which allows for on-location or on-the-go usage. Lastly, I find the pricing for such a great service to be very reasonable, and the method in which pricing is to be determined to be quite fair as well, (when compared to competing companies offering similar services).

Nachteile: As a whole, Zenefits is there for you when you need it and delivers up to expectations. However, if there was one thing that I believe should be somewhat stabilized, it would be the clock in and clock out feature on the mobile app, which at times might be a bit challenging to work with, as it sometimes freezes the phone screen, resulting in the need to restart the whole phone for it to begin working again. This happens on very rare occasions, but when it does happen, it is a bit inconvenient. Other than that one small aspect, there is not much else that is negative to report.

• Bewertet am 7.8.2021
Jai B.
COO
Supermärkte, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2021

"Zenefits is the perfect platform to manage your payroll, benefits, 401k, and HR for small businesses"

Vorteile: Zenefits is the perfect platform for any small to medium size business. I am an entrepreneur and Zenefits has allowed me to manage payroll, benefits, 401k, and HR from one user friendly platform. Their customer service is amazing, and I love the peace of mind of having there HR experts in my corner for any employee related issues. I have now used them for about 7 years with three different companies and I don't plan on going anywhere. Did I mention they also make all your payroll taxes for you? Well, they do, and I love it :)

Nachteile: I would love if Zenefits would not only take deductions but have a feature to stop the deduction once the entire amount is collected. Currently I have to turn off the deduction once is met.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2021
Byung K.
CFO
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2021

"One Stop HR Solution"

Kommentare: Migrated from old ways of "calling in" payroll to online platform such as Zenefits saved limited man hours and resources for a small company.

Vorteile: Zenefits makes payroll processing and new hire onboarding easy. It also keeps all the employee records and eliminates need for paper.

Nachteile: They used to have a support phone number where you could be connected to a live service representative. I wish they bring that feature back or perhaps an online chat/talk function where you can connect to a live person. Many questions can be answered online or through well-prepared online learning videos or narratives and a service question/issue is usually within 1 or 2 business days.

• Bewertet am 1.10.2021
Director of People
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2020

"Easy-to-use software takes the pain out of PeopleOps"

Kommentare: I was thrilled to join a company that had already implemented Zenefits, because the product is dynamic and nimble, fitting our needs. We have been able to use many features, including benefits enrollment, payroll, reporting, integrations with our systems, onboarding, time and attendance and more. Whenever we've had a question we've been able to find the answer via the trainings provided, or by reaching out to the support team. We've also been impressed with features that Zenefits rolled out related to COVID 19 (like the PPP loan estimator, and Truework for health checks. It would be very painful to not have the tool - highly recommended for small and medium sized businesses.

Vorteile: Zenefits is easy to implement and to use. Our team members rarely need any help with the product - it is clear what it can do and how it needs to get done. I appreciate that Zenefits allows us to integrate so many products in one spot (our ATS, learning management and performance management systems all have links back to Zenefits) and that it gets so much done for us. During COVID-19, we've onboarded 100 new employees in a virtual only setting, and much of the ease has been due to how much work Zenefits automates for us.

Nachteile: Sometimes configuration of payroll or benefits can feel tricky - however, my experience with it has been better in Zenefits than other platforms.

Joy W.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2020

"Zenefits makes my job so much easier!!"

Kommentare: Zenefits streamlined and Simplified our HR! As the only HR person, Zenefits allows me to support all of our employees as if they had an entire HR department at their disposal. The online portal streamlines my HR management and provides the employees with 24 hour access to HR info. Zenefits provides EVERYTHING we need in one intuitive online portal... it handles the entire employee lifespan - from offer letters, hiring, onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, and termination.

Vorteile: My favorite feature is the hiring process - it allows the employee to handle the data entry to start their employee folder and upload their I-9 verification docs and all I have to do is cross verify the documents on their first day. So streamlined and private - for both employee and HR.

Nachteile: Little to no phone support available for user issues. Online live chat and email are main access to customer support. Can be frustrating when you're in a time sensitive pinch.

Barbara M.
HR Director
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2020

"Giving credit where credit is due!"

Kommentare: Love the ease of use of Zenefits and it's user friendliness.

Vorteile: I love to give credit where credit is due. I have suggested to my HR peers the ease of using Zenefits several times. Our company chose Zenefits to be the HR/Payroll/Benefits management system for our fast growing company because we needed to automate and help employees self administer routine HR related tasks and help us manage this without having to add new FTEs to our HR dept functions. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an analytical review of several vendors and Zenefits was by far the most comprehensive at the right price point that met all of our criteria. Going with Zenefits met our objectives and has allowed us to grow rapidly without consuming the company with manual HR/Payroll/Benefits administration. As with ANY HR platform, there are always items you would like to improve or change and Zenefits is always doing that and looking for feedback.

Nachteile: Customer service is slow to respond. The time card page often freezes up. There needs to be a way to add an additional manager. Need a disciplinary app.

• Bewertet am 17.11.2020
Billy S.
Controller
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2020

"Win-win-win"

Vorteile: Zenefits offers multiple HR processes in one system in a very user-friendly format. When we consolidated payroll, on-boarding, time tracking, FSA, and benefits admin, in one system, we saved time and paid less than what we were paying for all of the other systems combined. The ease of use of the system is really the special sauce though. It ensures the end-user keeps their individual information up-to-date.

Nachteile: Customer support could be better. When we first joined we were able to pay for a premium support package but that option is no longer available. Wait times have been long lately.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2020
Teresa B.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2017

"Zenefits has been great for our company!"

Vorteile: Zenefits has been a great way for a small business, like us, to ease into technology. It has really great and helpful tools, the cost is far less than alternative options, and their customer support is usually excellent. It has helped cut down benefits paperwork tremendously, kept us ACA compliant, streamlined our hiring process, and we were able to customize other areas (such as documents) to help us track policies & trainings. We're still finding ways to be able to customize it to work for our company. So with all of the options we use and new ways we are able to customize it, the cost continues to go down once it's all factored into the equation.

Nachteile: Zenefits is a fast moving company, so sometimes changes come fast and furious. They usually are good changes, so that helps ease the burden. However, sometimes it can feel like I just learned how to use something and then it changes. But I guess that's also just the new normal. Other than lots of changes, I really don't have a lot of cons. When I come across issues, I contact a customer service rep and things are usually taken care of. I'm sure there are little things I would tweak here and there, but nothing significant that would make me not recommend using this product.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2017
Jennifer N.
Director of Operations
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2020

"Life Saver"

Kommentare: Time Saved! Compliance is always taken care of...not much to worry about.

Vorteile: Zenefits was a life saver for me! Everything was done manually before Zenefits so the amount of time is saved was amazing. The ease of use is incredible and I love the reporting capabilities.

Nachteile: Support response can be slow, especially for tax items

• Bewertet am 13.11.2020