Über Streamtime

All die üblichen Dinge viel besser erledigen...

Erfahre mehr über Streamtime

Streamtime is easy to use, built specifically for creative agencies, design studios and digital agencies.

In the schedule view, when looking at the project portfolio, we are missing the capacity of having a bigger picture by days or weeks or months.

Bewertungen zu Streamtime

Streamtime hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 234 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Streamtime bereits verwendet?

George
George
Managing Director in Australien
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamtime a great agency tool to get things done quickly

Kommentare: Streamtime is an agency job management toll that anyone that can pick up and start using immediately. We wanted to spend less time 'managing the management system' and simply get on with it.
Streamtime has a nice and simple interface which is pleasant to use, and the constant improvements​ are a bonus.

We like the overall simplicity and no-nonsense approach. Previously we tried many other alternatives including the big names such as workflow max. All of these platforms, while powerful, are incredibly bloated and a real pain to get anything done quickly. Streamtime customer support and attention to improving the platform are second-to-none.

Nothing really, You could always want some extra features in particular situations - but that is always the case and often leads to Bloatware so we're pretty happy with it as it. Perhaps a really large agency would need more bells and whistles, but we're super happy.

Michelle
Head of People and Culture in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best software on the market for our business

Kommentare: Streamtime support is amazing. Anytime I have a question, I have a reply within 24 hrs usually asking me more questions about why I need something. They want to know our feedback as they continually improve their software based on their clients needs.

Well designed, timesheeting for the team is easy and we have an almost 100% success rate which is unheard of in the world of timesheeting, reports are easy to configure, visually easy to navigate.

We can't use it as a sales pipeline like we would like to. There are some features, but not advanced enough for us to rely on.

Thanks so much Michelle! To Do lists over timesheets forever

Jonny
Business development, producer and developer in Australien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

High level tasks that trickle down to employee todos is *brilliant*, better perf though please :)

Kommentare: Cons continued:
... Streamtime. I feel like there must be a middle ground. Perhaps an extension that logs to the To Do? Hell... we'd probably pay for an extension that did that just to get better records from those 2 employees. I can understand sticking to your game plan, but in reality you have a product that goes further than the "lets kill timers" ethos - could be worth backing down on that a bit for the sake of your users.
Describe your overall experience with Streamtime
- Tracking budget vs time used. Knowing how far under/over at a glace is great (esp via the Priorities board)
- Using Priorities to track the overall state of each project (To quote, Quote sent, Ready to start, Design, Dev, Ready to invoice, Invoiced etc).
- Letting employees know what they should work on this week.

Organising employees time with per day to-do lists with hour estimates is *brilliant*. We used to rely on Teamweek - which was excellent for high level project tracking. But now when fleshing out project timelines, it automatically sets up peoples weeks for them. Thats what makes Streamtime killer af. The rest of the features just make *that* feature more and more useful and harder to give up. The integration between all aspects of running our business is *excellent*. Moving away from detailed time keeping via a timer has been great in many ways and for most of the team means they can focus on the work and drag down work as it's done. However, as we're finding the integration with so many more aspects is so good - and some employees can now track time much easier so do a better job - ironically we're starting to care more about time records than ever before because we can actually make business decisions based on them. (More on that below). Priorities was the last missing piece that really made it possible to move off almost all other platforms in favour of this as a central tool. We still use Trello to manage the smaller tasks within a project, we know there are sub tasks but our projects often result in 100s of smaller tasks being made/archived/reassigned so for now we're unable to move to subtasks to do this.

The performance of the Schedule>To Do view is really problematic but performance on all pages needs work. In particular: - Scrolling sideways often leads to jumps in whole months when I only wanted to see the next/previous week. - When I do scroll to the next week/month it often reloads existing tiles and then takes quite a while (rarely less than 5s - we have 100mb/s down and 40mb/s up so our connection isn't the issue. As someone who spends hours looking at these screen this can be quite irritating. That said it provides a huge amount of benefit so I put up with that slowness - however I know other people in the team don't use it because it's so slow and they don't use the rest of the product enough to realise the slowness is worth it (quoting, schedule>jobs view, reporting, review time logs etc). Lists not being reorderable in priorities is quite a pain. I've resorted to adding 2 temporary lists at the start so that if I ever need to add a new column its a heap less work. I know it's central to your product ethos not to have a timer, and that works really well for most of our staff, but we have 2 people who *want* to use a timer because they personally like to. Not having any timer at all is a bit of a pain and made it **really** ****REALLY**** hard to get them to use the product. We literally ended up looking at alternatives because of this point before I had to make a captains call and so now they use Harvest to track time and then transfer that time into...

Antwort von Streamtime

This is an awesome review Jonny and the good news we are addressing speed and these things, I'll reach out to you personally and see if you can help with our testing.

Ulrich
Ulrich
Doctor in Benin
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Streamtime

Kommentare: This software has been my most enjoyable time-tracking experience. Extremely easy to use and packed with features, it guarantees efficient management of time, personnel, tasks and projects. It has simply changed my business and I highly recommend it.

This software is just great. Having the ability to organize employees' time with a daily list of tasks broken down by time, distribute tasks and invoice is just incredible. It saves time on daily tasks in a simple, clear way, and is a great way to reflect on how productive you've been.

This software is just perfect. Nothing to report so far, everything's fine.

Marcos
Partner Architect in Spanien
Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A creative all in one project management tool

Kommentare: Streamtime is a very powerful software hidden in a very intuitive and well/nice design platform. It will help organizing your team before starting your projects, and once they have started you will be able to control your projects to ensure they are on track! Once they are completed you will be able to see job cost reports with profit margins by stages in a very synthesized pdf
All data provided by Streamtime is key for the success in your business, we have been looking for many, many softwares during some years and finally we found the one that fits perfectly!

Customer support is great! It Is very difficult that this type of products adjust perfectly to your company, so knowing there is a team of creative people working behind each day with passion to make it better and to hear your feedback knowing that "we" can/should make it better too is simply great. In a world of constant changes like today this is one of the most valuable things we look for when choosing a software. We also love the capacity of re-thinking the traditional way of doing things in project management softwares, the combination of a powerful time tracking (integrated in a to-do list) + resource scheduling + project management + project financial is perfect to track correctly your projects and to power your team!

We are missing some funcionalities that will come in a while: Gantt charts in the job views with dependencies The need for splitting much more the privileges for our team in terms of granting access In the schedule view, when looking at the project portfolio, we are missing the capacity of having a bigger picture by days or weeks or months The Dashboard view could be much more powerful Many things we have already talked with them and are on their roadmap (is great having the roadmap webpage! and knowing what is in progress)

Stephen
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It works very well for an agency

Kommentare: They have been great to deal with, I have confidence that even if a feature is not there or something needs improving they will be working towards it.

It is made for agencies, covering the core functions requires. The To Dos are genius for setting up your taks for the day and clocking time. The cross linking is very good, they understand the workflow of an agency. We are confident that this software will enable us to grow. We have looked for a long time to find the right project management tool, there are many that are well rated, and they may do one thing well. But none cover all the core functions required for a design or marketing agency, and deliver them in such a simple, friendly way.

It has no client portal, but as it has an API we are looking to build our own to complete the system. There is also a lack of reporting, but again we have used to API to create our own dashboard - to track team time, holidays and efficiencies.

Taylor
Designer in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best time tracking platform I have ever used

Kommentare: Streamtime’s time tracking works the same way my brain works. This is how I have always wanted to log my time. I hope I never have to use anything else.

Streamtime is hands down the best time tracking experience I have ever had.

Task management features are a little light.

Rachael
General Manager in UK
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to manage tasks, time, costs and invoices.

Kommentare: We started 10 years ago using Classic, and now we're using Streamtime online, we're thrilled with how well it works, and how much easier it is to access. Streamtime became a huge part of our company setup, so we depended on it working well. Now it works seamlessly - we haven't come across any software better than it.

Assigning tasks, monitoring costs, reporting and invoicing. It makes saving your time on daily tasks easy, clear and a good way to reflect if you've been productive.

The scheduling area - it is currently being developed so hopefully once finished it will mean we don't have to use another platform to schedule out projects.

Rach
Graphic Designer in Australien
Design, Selbstständig

Streamtime - a must for solos and teams

The customer success team are a dream to work with and assist with the setup and ongoings of working with the software. They are always touching base with webinars and deliver them in a friendly and approachable way.

The only functionality that Streamtime doesn't have (yet) is a way to plug into shared cloud based folders for teams to directly access and communicate with the collateral. They do have a roadmap though that is transparent in what updates are coming up next.

Todd
Designer / Owner in Australien
Design, Selbstständig

Whoa! I feel good, nana nana nana na!

Kommentare: The user experience is great. The improvement to my project and workflow management is great. The additional educational resources and webinars are great. The support and follow-up comms from the team are great. The decision to switch... was great.

Not only is it beautiful and a pleasure to use, it has positively and productively changed the way I approach setting up jobs and tracking my progress from end to end. This would be really powerful for studios to run teams and manage larger amounts of projects. They actively take on board feedback and requests for new features and improvements, and share what they're working on via a public roadmap.

The only disappointment is that I didn't start using it sooner.

Studio Manager in Australien
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamtime - An emerging benchmark and future king!

Kommentare: From the moment you check out their website, see their innovative approach and understand the direction they're taking their software in, a wave of anticipation will most likely wash over you. Especially if you're looking for a user-friendly project management app with design and user experience at its core and a company behind it who practice true customer-centricity. I say that because not only are they prepared to offer long-term value over short-term gains, I've never met a more hands-on team of people focusing on creating a product that aligns with their vision and also takes into account every last piece of user feedback. There is a genuine excitement about their product internally and that's reflected in their culture and service. Streamtime doesn't compete on volume of features' it falls way short of many out there and for good reason' they don't want to. Streamtime focuses only on the things that make project management simple and nothing else. Starting with the dreaded timesheet' gone are timesheets and timers. Streamtime lets you set up a simple ToDo list of cards (which house your jobs and tasks) and allows you to set and modify the time by simply resizing the card. Drag the card from the ToDo pile to the Done pile and that's it! You're making money. It really couldn't be simpler. Streamtime allows you to do many of the core functions that teams and individuals require without all of the redundant features that most people never use. Quoting, invoicing, integration with the world's best accounting system (Xero) are all well-thought-out additions. Granted, there is still work to be done on the options and functions for invoicing pre-Xero, but all of the must-haves are in the pipeline as we speak. Although the app and it's unique functionality are in its infancy, these guys literally don't stop improving every week. If a simpler, easier way to capture all of those bits of time that fall through the cracks isn't enough, then Streamtime's plans for future data interpretation providing real studio insights on staff and project compatibility is just out of this world. Streamtime is a forward-thinking software company with the balls to chuck the original playbook out of the window and start again from scratch. They had the foresight to work with an award-winning team of design-thinkers who challenge the status quo, and the guts to accept an exciting new direction and build something truly unique for creative agency professionals.

(1) Simplicity. Easy to pick up and a minimal/clean interface that responds quickly on the mouse and trackpad. Whip those cards into the Done pile as quickly as you can. (2) Quickness from job > job plan > quote // or from job plan > invoice // or a quick task added straight in the ToDo list for all of those 'urgent' jobs clients ask for. The pipeline from creating a job to completion and every interaction in between has been designed with real purpose. (3) Analytics: A rich engine to break down your time, costs, progress etc. Huge amounts in the pipeline too, watch this space. (4) Great for a freelancer, even better for teams. An excellent team schedule feature allows managers to easily manage WIP across a whole team. (5) Plenty more I can't think of off the top of my head. ... Last but not least - Customer service. It's second-to-none across any industry i've worked with or for! Period.

(1) Still suffers a little bit only at this point in time because it is so new. One or two invoicing features haven't arrived yet but are in the short-term pipeline. You can get around these whilst in Xero for the moment though. Once these bad boys come in... i'll come back here and bump two of the categories up from 4 stars to 5 stars along with the other three categories to give it a perfect score... it's that good... And i've used many good systems over the past decade. It's worth jumping on board now to experience the software as it's certainly made dealing with our WIP much easier.

Antwort von Streamtime

Thanks for your support Chris!

Anya
Director in Australien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love the one you're with

Kommentare: Streamtime is like big brother tracking time and productivity and I can easily pull billable hours at any time. The tags you can set up and how it manages projects is invaluable for budgeting and tracking. I can basically search a job from 11 years ago and see what I did for that client, what we charged, who worked on in and find the job folder which is archived under the Streamtime number all within 5 minutes.... and we have a cloud archive with over 20,000 jobs in it.

We have built our business with Streamtime in place for 10 -12 years as our quoting, time management and invoicing platform. Love how it syncs with Xero, love the upgrades, love the support service, love the product. In fact I love the one I'm with so much that although there are lots of products on the market the grass is definitely not greener on the other side. And I love it so much I'm spending time writing this review to share the word.

Nothing - What's not to love? I will flag that like any system - it's only as good as the information put into the system. We have systems and procedures in place to ensure each step is followed. We even do internal audits to make sure Streamtime is being used correctly.

Jan
Designer in Niederlande
Design, Selbstständig

I use Streamtime for my small one man design studio to plan, manage and invoice all my projects.

Kommentare: An easy project planning and time registration. This gives me a realy good insight in my way of working.

Although you can work with complete teams in Streamtime, I use it for my little one man design studio. An I strongly benefit of it. Streamtime is very easy in use, both on desktop as on my mobile/tablet. In combination with the very simple/affective app it's very easy to manage and registrate my daily work. It really helps me to organise my jobs and daily planning. More important even is the fact that Streamtime makes me aware of the hours I spend on jobs and the urge to invoice them. All it takes is the dicipline of making a good start for a project. Which is very easy and intuitive in Streamtime. Once you've set up a project, small or complex, the rest is easy. I can't really say something about working with Streamtime in a team because I work on my own but I'm sure it rocks especially there! The support is very personal and effective.

Junie
Manager/Art Director in Neuseeland

Form and Function

Kommentare: visually pleasing and super easy to use

As a graphic design studio, the design of the platform is amazing! Makes an otherwise boring 'chore' a very pleasant experience. Also links with Xero, so our Finance Manager is very pleased!

Some of the features we like come with a premium price, which I wish they include in the basic package.

Carol
Design Director in Australien
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Five star after sales service

Streamtime is great. It looks good and it does what it's meant to do. What sets it apart from others is the prompt, valuable and reliable after sales service. Every single time I've had a problem - usually my lack of knowledge - the guys online have been quick to respond and solve the issue. In an industry where time=money, that service is worth millions.

I don't want the company name on the invoices by default. In my case, it's repetitive. My company name is in the logo above, then printed below. Looks a bit odd.

Antwort von Streamtime

Thanks for this Carol! In the current release you'll notice you can now turn your company name OFF on invoices quotes and PO's :)

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's not 100%, but it's very very good, and I am confident recommending it to other agencies.

Kommentare: It streamlines project management, makes recording time easy, and shows at a glance how much time the entire team has contributed towards a project.

It's very flexible, allowing us to use it in different ways for different clients. The drag and drop task manager is very helpful, and it's easy to record time spent on different projects. The support team is awesome, and they continue to listen to feedback and release updates in a timely manner. Their communication with their users is spot on with how they communicate and how often they communicate.

It's sometimes difficult to remember how to do the more advanced tasks that aren't part of the daily routine. The "jobs" page tends to take awhile to load when you have a lot of jobs stored in the system, but this has been improved somewhat in the past 6 months.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

a worthwhile transition

Kommentare: Now that I'm familiar with the functionality and features it's very easy to jump in and jump out when I need, the user interface did take sometime to get used to; it's not a carbon copy of other systems and works very well for what we need. The support and feedback process is very good, new features and requests for feedback and great and you can see StreamTime progress.

Scheduling tasks on per day basis is very helpful, but also having the ability to schedule longer task across days/weeks. StreamTime also has a very powerful budget reporting so we're able to check how a project is going to budget and make decisions accordingly.

The only con is the amount of detail you can add per task and in saying that we now prefer not to keep too much information per task in StreamTime such as developer briefs, screenshots, files etc.

Warwick
Principal in Australien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive user interface

Kommentare: Streamtime has helped us manage our goals-oriented project planning really effectively. It's also made project budgets super transparent, which has allowed our team to get involved with the profitability of our business. Reporting for payroll and time management are very helpful too.

After comparing half a dozen different business management apps, Streamtime stood out as the most intuitive and well-thought out. I love the direct relationship between scheduling and timesheets, a unique element that sets it apart. It has the perfect balance between detail and looseness that makes it easy to record information and extract useful reporting. The reporting filters have recently been vastly improved, making analysis a breeze. Though the new scheduling interface will improve it greatly, it's already a very easy-to-use resource scheduling tool.

The big drawback is that Streamtime is best suited to time and materials project planning, which as an architecture studio we don't use. I'd love to see better tools for long format fixed fee projects. The interface is just so good though that we've found workarounds to make this work for us for the time being!

Antwort von Streamtime

Thanks Warwick for your kinds words. Its great to see so many Architects coming on board. We made some recent changes to help with the fixed fee projects and we are not done yet!

Hannah
Project Manager in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for scheduling work and logging time

Kommentare: It's the best way for us to schedule in projects in our busy team, manage deadlines and have a clear indication of how much time we're spending on everything. It's also super useful for sending quotes to clients.

It's really simple and perfect for us as a design agency. It's stripped back, visual and efficient.

It's not the best/simplest for keeping notes on specific projects and understanding what stage things are at at a glance (and being able to share with clients). For example, if we have 5 projects ongoing for one client, we'd like to be able to have the status (in progress, on hold, waiting for feedback etc.) colour coded, with options to add notes and in a format that can be shared with clients.

Fernanda
Senior Account and Project Manager in Kanada

Quick and Easy

It is so easy and intuitive and exactly what i was looking for! Love love love this app

No complaints! It works so perfectly and integrates with other apps very easily.

Adam
Design Studio Manager in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Time Saviour

Kommentare: I'm a Design Studio Manager working client side. I've a team of 5 designers who work with all areas of the business to produce adverts and comms. We invested in StreamTime after a friend of mine suggested we look into it. In short, it's simply brilliant. Extremely easy to use, my designers and I can manage our time and projects, collaborate seamlessly across jobs and, more recently, run analytics to show which areas of the business impact us most in terms of time and amends. StreamTime is a weapon any creative should have in their arsenal.

It's extremely easy to set-up jobs and allocate time. It's just as easy to view who is working on what and amend workload based on sickness, holidays or shifts in deadlines. I can easily set-up projects months in advance and book time in for all areas of the business. It's made us far more efficient and productive as a team too. It's pretty faultless.

It can be a little buggy at times. Slow loading and having to refresh to ensure things have updated. Although, I'm putting that down to our network connection rather than faults anywhere else.

Antwort von Streamtime

Thanks Adam, we've been working hard on performance as we have scaled and had such a big influx of users (good and bad!) Things should be sweet now though. Appreciate your kind words.

Aimee
Senior Interactive Designer / Project Lead in Neuseeland

We use Streamtime as our main project management system

Streamtime works really well even the Classic version. Love the way they've taken a great product and improved it further by simplifying things and improving the user experience :)

Just one: landscape style company logos end up really tiny on quotes) but it was great to hear that Streamtime took our feedback and is working on a solution. Other than that, I'm really happy with it

Antwort von Streamtime

Thanks so much Aimee, really appreciated !

Dan
Designer / Illustrator in Neuseeland
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Streamtime is super simple to learn right from the get-go

Kommentare: A great platform to use with great service. 10 out of 10.

The user experience from day one has been nothing but good vibes. I needed a management software system to record all my freelance clients in an organised, simple manner where I don't have to spend more than 10 minutes updating jobs and sending invoices and Streamtime covers that issue with ease. The more you use it the easier it gets and I haven't gone through all the tutorials that Streamtime offer to be even more efficient.

Possibly more third party integration options e.g. hnry.co.nz. Email notifications when your invoice has been opened or seen by your client. Maybe an instant payment button on invoices, that would be a rad feature.

Elaine
Managing Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I love Streamtime

Kommentare: It's a smart, flexible and easy to use and meets our needs perfectly. Beautiful clean design - a real pleasure to use. The ongoing support is excellent and the team are friendly.

It was easy to integrate into our business processes. Indeed it's fundamental to our business sucess. It's easy to use

The expenses to PO functionality I don't think it can link to our accounting software - Sage. Not 100% sure about that

Jim
middleweight designer in UK
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It's an incredibly useful tool, as a middleweight designer, for logging hours, cuing hours for team.

Kommentare: It's an incredibly useful tool, as a middleweight designer, for logging hours, cuing hours for team members, and quoting for jobs.

The ease of use, flexibility, transparency, and UI quirkiness. It's also very good at conveying breakdowns of tasks to clients when needed.

it's a little temperamental with a wacom tablet. For instance sometimes it will work with the pen dragging times etc. and sometimes it doesn't...