Über Streamtime

All die üblichen Dinge viel besser erledigen...

Erfahre mehr über Streamtime

Streamtime is easy to use, built specifically for creative agencies, design studios and digital agencies.

In the schedule view, when looking at the project portfolio, we are missing the capacity of having a bigger picture by days or weeks or months.

Bewertungen zu Streamtime

Streamtime hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 228 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Streamtime bereits verwendet?

Billie S.
Billie S.
Owner - Graphic Designer in UK
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Everything I need to manage, track and report on workflow.

Kommentare: I really like them as a company. The ethos, the values and the friendly nature of the team. Professionals that enjoy getting the job done.

Comes from designers. It's simple and easy to use. Can get to it anywhere with an internet connection. The user experience is just right for the industry and the tasks I have to carry out. The team regularly ask for feedback and they listen to it. They then action and adapt the software progressively and are alway improving it. There is always training available and support which is prompt and efficient.

Originally I didn't like how large the header font was on the jobs and quotes etc. However it actually made me think more simplistically about naming conventions of jobs anyway. Plus they have listened to feedback and changed that now so you have options. Being with the system from the start and having been a long term user of the old Filemaker based system I know the company are simply trying to get it right so they do listen and tweak all the time.

Stephen T.
Director in UK

It works very well for an agency

Kommentare: They have been great to deal with, I have confidence that even if a feature is not there or something needs improving they will be working towards it.

It is made for agencies, covering the core functions requires. The To Dos are genius for setting up your taks for the day and clocking time. The cross linking is very good, they understand the workflow of an agency. We are confident that this software will enable us to grow. We have looked for a long time to find the right project management tool, there are many that are well rated, and they may do one thing well. But none cover all the core functions required for a design or marketing agency, and deliver them in such a simple, friendly way.

It has no client portal, but as it has an API we are looking to build our own to complete the system. There is also a lack of reporting, but again we have used to API to create our own dashboard - to track team time, holidays and efficiencies.

Craig B.
Architect / Director in Australien
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streamtime is great.

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Streamtime is great and we have no hesitation in recommending it to any Architectural Practice.

Streamtime is a simple to use whole of practice software package that assists and allows us to focus on delivering our Architectural Services.

I still have to do my timesheets, however Streamtime has made it as simple a process as possible.

Jonny S.
Business development, producer and developer in Australien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

High level tasks that trickle down to employee todos is *brilliant*, better perf though please :)

Kommentare: Cons continued:
... Streamtime. I feel like there must be a middle ground. Perhaps an extension that logs to the To Do? Hell... we'd probably pay for an extension that did that just to get better records from those 2 employees. I can understand sticking to your game plan, but in reality you have a product that goes further than the "lets kill timers" ethos - could be worth backing down on that a bit for the sake of your users.
Describe your overall experience with Streamtime
- Tracking budget vs time used. Knowing how far under/over at a glace is great (esp via the Priorities board)
- Using Priorities to track the overall state of each project (To quote, Quote sent, Ready to start, Design, Dev, Ready to invoice, Invoiced etc).
- Letting employees know what they should work on this week.

Organising employees time with per day to-do lists with hour estimates is *brilliant*. We used to rely on Teamweek - which was excellent for high level project tracking. But now when fleshing out project timelines, it automatically sets up peoples weeks for them. Thats what makes Streamtime killer af. The rest of the features just make *that* feature more and more useful and harder to give up. The integration between all aspects of running our business is *excellent*. Moving away from detailed time keeping via a timer has been great in many ways and for most of the team means they can focus on the work and drag down work as it's done. However, as we're finding the integration with so many more aspects is so good - and some employees can now track time much easier so do a better job - ironically we're starting to care more about time records than ever before because we can actually make business decisions based on them. (More on that below). Priorities was the last missing piece that really made it possible to move off almost all other platforms in favour of this as a central tool. We still use Trello to manage the smaller tasks within a project, we know there are sub tasks but our projects often result in 100s of smaller tasks being made/archived/reassigned so for now we're unable to move to subtasks to do this.

The performance of the Schedule>To Do view is really problematic but performance on all pages needs work. In particular: - Scrolling sideways often leads to jumps in whole months when I only wanted to see the next/previous week. - When I do scroll to the next week/month it often reloads existing tiles and then takes quite a while (rarely less than 5s - we have 100mb/s down and 40mb/s up so our connection isn't the issue. As someone who spends hours looking at these screen this can be quite irritating. That said it provides a huge amount of benefit so I put up with that slowness - however I know other people in the team don't use it because it's so slow and they don't use the rest of the product enough to realise the slowness is worth it (quoting, schedule>jobs view, reporting, review time logs etc). Lists not being reorderable in priorities is quite a pain. I've resorted to adding 2 temporary lists at the start so that if I ever need to add a new column its a heap less work. I know it's central to your product ethos not to have a timer, and that works really well for most of our staff, but we have 2 people who *want* to use a timer because they personally like to. Not having any timer at all is a bit of a pain and made it **really** ****REALLY**** hard to get them to use the product. We literally ended up looking at alternatives because of this point before I had to make a captains call and so now they use Harvest to track time and then transfer that time into...

Antwort von Streamtime

This is an awesome review Jonny and the good news we are addressing speed and these things, I'll reach out to you personally and see if you can help with our testing.

Elaine Z.
Managing Director in UK

Why I love Streamtime

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's a smart, flexible and easy to use and meets our needs perfectly. Beautiful clean design - a real pleasure to use. The ongoing support is excellent and the team are friendly.

It was easy to integrate into our business processes. Indeed it's fundamental to our business sucess. It's easy to use

The expenses to PO functionality I don't think it can link to our accounting software - Sage. Not 100% sure about that

Taylor W.
Designer in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best time tracking platform I have ever used

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Streamtime’s time tracking works the same way my brain works. This is how I have always wanted to log my time. I hope I never have to use anything else.

Streamtime is hands down the best time tracking experience I have ever had.

Task management features are a little light.

John C.
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Group D Architects

Streamtime has had a huge impact on our office management. It is incredibly easy to implement and use. we use all the features from quotation to invoicing, "to do" and we're now starting to create reports from jobs to inform future projects.

It would be good to easily fore cast future revenue, this can be done by setting up filters but can get a little fiddly. It would also be good to have / create more stages (rather than paused, in play, completed) inline with the RIBA Plan of Works. Again this can be done with labels but can get a little fiddly

Áine B.
Studio Manager in Irland

Excellent

5 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Great system, great team. Always get a reply in plain language to any questions or queries. Our team love it. Very easy to train people on how to use."

The ease of use and the customer service

I don't find anything lacking in this software- they are always open to feedback and offer suggestions on how to work around issues or create new ways of working with the software

Ranjith K.
Marketing in Indien

Good for tracking

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As a team member it helped me in tracking the time spend on each project so that I could keep a track of my weekly hours. Helped in evaluating and improve efficiency

The ability to get a birds eye view of team utilization across multiple projects

Lack of customization allowed in terms of creating invoices and quotes

Bulut K.
Designer in Australien
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive produce

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: So simple to navigate. Big spaced-out UI makes it easy to see what I've done for the week.

Easy to use, I like the drag-drop feature and the option to copy feature.

I had bookmarked Streamtime and it kept opening on the date I had bookmarked it, so I re-bookmarked it as the log-in page instead of auto sign-in and fixed this issue.

Anya L.
Director in Australien

Love the one you're with

Kommentare: Streamtime is like big brother tracking time and productivity and I can easily pull billable hours at any time. The tags you can set up and how it manages projects is invaluable for budgeting and tracking. I can basically search a job from 11 years ago and see what I did for that client, what we charged, who worked on in and find the job folder which is archived under the Streamtime number all within 5 minutes.... and we have a cloud archive with over 20,000 jobs in it.

We have built our business with Streamtime in place for 10 -12 years as our quoting, time management and invoicing platform. Love how it syncs with Xero, love the upgrades, love the support service, love the product. In fact I love the one I'm with so much that although there are lots of products on the market the grass is definitely not greener on the other side. And I love it so much I'm spending time writing this review to share the word.

Nothing - What's not to love? I will flag that like any system - it's only as good as the information put into the system. We have systems and procedures in place to ensure each step is followed. We even do internal audits to make sure Streamtime is being used correctly.

Marcos P.
Partner Architect in Spanien
Architektur & Planung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A creative all in one project management tool

Kommentare: Streamtime is a very powerful software hidden in a very intuitive and well/nice design platform. It will help organizing your team before starting your projects, and once they have started you will be able to control your projects to ensure they are on track! Once they are completed you will be able to see job cost reports with profit margins by stages in a very synthesized pdf
All data provided by Streamtime is key for the success in your business, we have been looking for many, many softwares during some years and finally we found the one that fits perfectly!

Customer support is great! It Is very difficult that this type of products adjust perfectly to your company, so knowing there is a team of creative people working behind each day with passion to make it better and to hear your feedback knowing that "we" can/should make it better too is simply great. In a world of constant changes like today this is one of the most valuable things we look for when choosing a software. We also love the capacity of re-thinking the traditional way of doing things in project management softwares, the combination of a powerful time tracking (integrated in a to-do list) + resource scheduling + project management + project financial is perfect to track correctly your projects and to power your team!

We are missing some funcionalities that will come in a while: Gantt charts in the job views with dependencies The need for splitting much more the privileges for our team in terms of granting access In the schedule view, when looking at the project portfolio, we are missing the capacity of having a bigger picture by days or weeks or months The Dashboard view could be much more powerful Many things we have already talked with them and are on their roadmap (is great having the roadmap webpage! and knowing what is in progress)

Ed B.
Director in UK

The best software I've ever used

Kommentare: Not only is the software fantastic and looks beautiful - the best looking software I've ever used, I really like the tone of voice they use in the software interaction. Their support is excellent, not only is their knowledge base full of excellent support notes and videos, but when you have a question their team are knowledgable and really helpful. And above all friendly and I always get someone I know responding. Can't fault my experience. They offer regular webinars, updates and blogs/papers to ensure we are getting the most from the system. Would recommend Streamtime to anyone running a marketing/creative agency.

It's a beautiful piece of software that is very easy and intuitive to use. Once you've got the system set-up with your company's details and that of your clients, which in itself is a breeze, creating and planning jobs is easy. Adding time, expenses and materials is done easily then converting to quotes or invoices is completed without duplication of effort. It saves 90% of my time compared to my old system (Word documents) and I present my company so professionally now. I used Streamtime Classic for 11.5 years, which was a great system in itself but have recently changed to Streamtime in the cloud which is fantastic as it's contemporary, always up to date and I can access it from anywhere on top of all the other benefits.

Absolutely nothing I would change with Streamtime.

Antwort von Streamtime

Blown away! Thanks for such a great review Ed!

Paull R.
Director in UK

Streamtime contains everything we need to know about our projects, clients and suppliers.

Kommentare: Helps us to keep track of project progress and manage a job from quote through to invoice.

We have been using Streamtime for a number of years and the cloud-based platform is a vast improvement on previous iterations. It is very straightforward to log in and check the status on individual projects. You can easily add a new stage to a job, revise a quote, then send it off to the client for approval. One thing I really like about that process is having the client `approve a quote by clicking the button (although many of them don't seem to bother!). Support is good, always get a good response from the development team service is a key differentiator for me.

Generally speaking the system is quite intuitive, but there are some elements of the interface that are not immediately clear the USED / PLANNED figures in the budget section of a quote, for example. That doesn't make sense to me, I think the total should include also include expenses, that would give us a running total that tell you when you've overspent. I haven't managed to output any useful reports as yet, but that might be because I haven't spent much time looking at that area. On the old Filemaker system I used to output reports that would give you a good indication of job performance. There are some nuances that give rise to frustration now and again. There are instances when you think, it would be really useful if I could add a new contact at this point (rather than come out of the job and return to the Contacts area) does that make sense

Antwort von Streamtime

Thanks for the review Paul, We're looking at how we can improve that data on the job screen to better reflect the used / planned better.

Chris A.
Studio Manager in Australien
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Streamtime - An emerging benchmark and future king!

Kommentare: From the moment you check out their website, see their innovative approach and understand the direction they're taking their software in, a wave of anticipation will most likely wash over you. Especially if you're looking for a user-friendly project management app with design and user experience at its core and a company behind it who practice true customer-centricity. I say that because not only are they prepared to offer long-term value over short-term gains, I've never met a more hands-on team of people focusing on creating a product that aligns with their vision and also takes into account every last piece of user feedback. There is a genuine excitement about their product internally and that's reflected in their culture and service. Streamtime doesn't compete on volume of features' it falls way short of many out there and for good reason' they don't want to. Streamtime focuses only on the things that make project management simple and nothing else. Starting with the dreaded timesheet' gone are timesheets and timers. Streamtime lets you set up a simple ToDo list of cards (which house your jobs and tasks) and allows you to set and modify the time by simply resizing the card. Drag the card from the ToDo pile to the Done pile and that's it! You're making money. It really couldn't be simpler. Streamtime allows you to do many of the core functions that teams and individuals require without all of the redundant features that most people never use. Quoting, invoicing, integration with the world's best accounting system (Xero) are all well-thought-out additions. Granted, there is still work to be done on the options and functions for invoicing pre-Xero, but all of the must-haves are in the pipeline as we speak. Although the app and it's unique functionality are in its infancy, these guys literally don't stop improving every week. If a simpler, easier way to capture all of those bits of time that fall through the cracks isn't enough, then Streamtime's plans for future data interpretation providing real studio insights on staff and project compatibility is just out of this world. Streamtime is a forward-thinking software company with the balls to chuck the original playbook out of the window and start again from scratch. They had the foresight to work with an award-winning team of design-thinkers who challenge the status quo, and the guts to accept an exciting new direction and build something truly unique for creative agency professionals.

(1) Simplicity. Easy to pick up and a minimal/clean interface that responds quickly on the mouse and trackpad. Whip those cards into the Done pile as quickly as you can. (2) Quickness from job > job plan > quote // or from job plan > invoice // or a quick task added straight in the ToDo list for all of those 'urgent' jobs clients ask for. The pipeline from creating a job to completion and every interaction in between has been designed with real purpose. (3) Analytics: A rich engine to break down your time, costs, progress etc. Huge amounts in the pipeline too, watch this space. (4) Great for a freelancer, even better for teams. An excellent team schedule feature allows managers to easily manage WIP across a whole team. (5) Plenty more I can't think of off the top of my head. ... Last but not least - Customer service. It's second-to-none across any industry i've worked with or for! Period.

(1) Still suffers a little bit only at this point in time because it is so new. One or two invoicing features haven't arrived yet but are in the short-term pipeline. You can get around these whilst in Xero for the moment though. Once these bad boys come in... i'll come back here and bump two of the categories up from 4 stars to 5 stars along with the other three categories to give it a perfect score... it's that good... And i've used many good systems over the past decade. It's worth jumping on board now to experience the software as it's certainly made dealing with our WIP much easier.

Antwort von Streamtime

Thanks for your support Chris!

Rachael E.
General Manager in UK
Animation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to manage tasks, time, costs and invoices.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We started 10 years ago using Classic, and now we're using Streamtime online, we're thrilled with how well it works, and how much easier it is to access. Streamtime became a huge part of our company setup, so we depended on it working well. Now it works seamlessly - we haven't come across any software better than it.

Assigning tasks, monitoring costs, reporting and invoicing. It makes saving your time on daily tasks easy, clear and a good way to reflect if you've been productive.

The scheduling area - it is currently being developed so hopefully once finished it will mean we don't have to use another platform to schedule out projects.

Lisette M.
Studio Manager in Australien

Always improving

Kommentare: We've managed to vastly improve our studio booking system with this software. The reporting function is super versatile. Overall, always a great experience using!

The road map is amazing, and the team always listen to feedback on how to improve the software. Plus the design team love to use it!

It can be a bit buggy at times which slows things down.

Rach V.
Graphic Designer in Australien
Design, Selbstständig

Streamtime - a must for solos and teams

The customer success team are a dream to work with and assist with the setup and ongoings of working with the software. They are always touching base with webinars and deliver them in a friendly and approachable way.

The only functionality that Streamtime doesn't have (yet) is a way to plug into shared cloud based folders for teams to directly access and communicate with the collateral. They do have a roadmap though that is transparent in what updates are coming up next.

Carla M.
Project Manager in UK
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes my working day easier!!

Kommentare: Studio resourcing and availability (or lack of it) is much more visible to us than ever before. Invoicing is very quick, as are estimates and job plans. It works in a way which makes sense and doesn't require hours of training to grasp - love it!.

We were pretty much able to set this up and get it rolled out throughout the studio on our own - that is because it makes sense and it user-friendly. Having used a very complicated system that required hours of training prior to this, this is a massive breath of fresh air. My day to day work is more organised and scheduling work through the studio is easy and we have great visibility on resourcing for weeks to come.

The integration with Google Calendar could be a little better but I know the guys are looking into this, they seem to regularly update areas of the site so im confident this will improve.

Jessica B.
Designer in UK

Design Agency & Streamtime

5 letztes Jahr

Intuitive and very easy to get the hang of, everything is in one place and it looks great too.

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike about the software.

vor 12 Monaten

What a wonderful review... thanks for taking the time to write this. - Andy

Jay A.
IT Director in USA
Grafikdesign, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A perfect fit for a creative agency

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The Streamtime team has been extremely patient throughout our unusually long sales cycle. They have consistently been experts in the functionality of the app, willing to take the time to develop innovative solutions to our (potentially unrealistic) demands. So far, the app has proven to fill the financial and real-time profitability capabilities we did not have in our previous system, improving the time recording process while maintaining high quality resource allocation/management functionality.

The innovative design and thought process for managing job workflow is unique in a very crowded category. Developed for the Creative environment, it changes the focus of project management from filling out multiple screens and forms to a more modern, user-friendly, intuitive interface. Evolving the time sheet to a To Do list could be evolutionary in the struggle to accurately capture time.

Too soon to say as we are starting the implementation process but would be nice to have approval/markup & sign off capability for creative internally & with clients.

Todd M.
Designer / Owner in Australien
Design, Selbstständig

Whoa! I feel good, nana nana nana na!

Kommentare: The user experience is great. The improvement to my project and workflow management is great. The additional educational resources and webinars are great. The support and follow-up comms from the team are great. The decision to switch... was great.

Not only is it beautiful and a pleasure to use, it has positively and productively changed the way I approach setting up jobs and tracking my progress from end to end. This would be really powerful for studios to run teams and manage larger amounts of projects. They actively take on board feedback and requests for new features and improvements, and share what they're working on via a public roadmap.

The only disappointment is that I didn't start using it sooner.

Michael N.
Director in Australien

Making life easier

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Managing projects,. budgets, times, cashflow is so much easier with streamtime. Even my most creative employees find it easy to use.

I love the software, it's easy, intuitive, colourful (just a nice UX) and all my contractors love it and anyone I show it to loves it. It's easy to scale the business with it, it connects to Xero.... it's brilliant. The phone app is also a huge plus

No client portal yet. Would love to have an integrated interface for clients.

Teodora T.
Strategic Planner in Rumänien

It takes our team to the next leve

Kommentare: Essentially we switched to Streamtime form a different platform in order to be able to better manage time and team allocation over a multitude of projects. So far it has helped, considering that the previous used platform only allowed us to log and track hours worked. We are still learning to use it to the fullest as different team members have different levels of proficiency & willingness to employ it (we've only been using it for 2 months).

- ease of use ( essential for team to get on board and use it) - functionality - layout design which allows quick overview of project status

- occasional bugs, however the software is constantly improving

Bianca P.
Director in Neuseeland

A new level of productivity, self management and visibility from our team

Kommentare: The ability to filter reporting data is fantastic. We couldn't easily calculate profitability and performance levels before, and it's highlighted and helped us improve those things really quickly now that we can see what's going on!

the ability to set up pre populated project templates, products, and rate cards. This speeds up a lot of our admin tasks associated with setting up projects. Followed by the ease and clarity of the time and expense tracking against the quotes, and the filtering of information so we can report on all the important things we need to know for business profitability and good client experiences.

It would be great to have the contact details of the project Contact automatically visible in the project vs just their name. then we wouldn't have to copy and paste them into the project or open another tab to view their contact details while working on the project. It would also be great if quotes with our messages automatically got sent to the person who's sending them, and there was a pdf attachment the client could reference at a future date if we edited the quote for any reason.