A creative all in one project management tool

Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Marcos P.
Partner Architect
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Streamtime is a very powerful software hidden in a very intuitive and well/nice design platform. It will help organizing your team before starting your projects, and once they have started you will be able to control your projects to ensure they are on track! Once they are completed you will be able to see job cost reports with profit margins by stages in a very synthesized pdf
All data provided by Streamtime is key for the success in your business, we have been looking for many, many softwares during some years and finally we found the one that fits perfectly!

Vorteile: Customer support is great!
It Is very difficult that this type of products adjust perfectly to your company, so knowing there is a team of creative people working behind each day with passion to make it better and to hear your feedback knowing that "we" can/should make it better too is simply great.
In a world of constant changes like today this is one of the most valuable things we look for when choosing a software.
We also love the capacity of re-thinking the traditional way of doing things in project management softwares, the combination of a powerful time tracking (integrated in a to-do list) + resource scheduling + project management + project financial is perfect to track correctly your projects and to power your team!

Nachteile: We are missing some funcionalities that will come in a while:
Gantt charts in the job views with dependencies
The need for splitting much more the privileges for our team in terms of granting access
In the schedule view, when looking at the project portfolio, we are missing the capacity of having a bigger picture by days or weeks or months
The Dashboard view could be much more powerful
Many things we have already talked with them and are on their roadmap (is great having the roadmap webpage! and knowing what is in progress)

The best software I've ever used

Bewertet am 28.6.2019
Ed B.

Kommentare: Not only is the software fantastic and looks beautiful - the best looking software I've ever used, I really like the tone of voice they use in the software interaction. Their support is excellent, not only is their knowledge base full of excellent support notes and videos, but when you have a question their team are knowledgable and really helpful. And above all friendly and I always get someone I know responding. Can't fault my experience. They offer regular webinars, updates and blogs/papers to ensure we are getting the most from the system. Would recommend Streamtime to anyone running a marketing/creative agency.

Vorteile: It's a beautiful piece of software that is very easy and intuitive to use. Once you've got the system set-up with your company's details and that of your clients, which in itself is a breeze, creating and planning jobs is easy. Adding time, expenses and materials is done easily then converting to quotes or invoices is completed without duplication of effort. It saves 90% of my time compared to my old system (Word documents) and I present my company so professionally now. I used Streamtime Classic for 11.5 years, which was a great system in itself but have recently changed to Streamtime in the cloud which is fantastic as it's contemporary, always up to date and I can access it from anywhere on top of all the other benefits.

Nachteile: Absolutely nothing I would change with Streamtime.

von Streamtime an 4.7.2019

Blown away! Thanks for such a great review Ed!

Streamtime contains everything we need to know about our projects, clients and suppliers.

Bewertet am 12.2.2018
Paull R.

Kommentare: Helps us to keep track of project progress and manage a job from quote through to invoice.

Vorteile: We have been using Streamtime for a number of years and the cloud-based platform is a vast improvement on previous iterations. It is very straightforward to log in and check the status on individual projects. You can easily add a new stage to a job, revise a quote, then send it off to the client for approval. One thing I really like about that process is having the client `approve a quote by clicking the button (although many of them don't seem to bother!). Support is good, always get a good response from the development team service is a key differentiator for me.

Nachteile: Generally speaking the system is quite intuitive, but there are some elements of the interface that are not immediately clear the USED / PLANNED figures in the budget section of a quote, for example. That doesn't make sense to me, I think the total should include also include expenses, that would give us a running total that tell you when you've overspent. I haven't managed to output any useful reports as yet, but that might be because I haven't spent much time looking at that area. On the old Filemaker system I used to output reports that would give you a good indication of job performance. There are some nuances that give rise to frustration now and again. There are instances when you think, it would be really useful if I could add a new contact at this point (rather than come out of the job and return to the Contacts area) does that make sense

von Streamtime an 21.2.2018

Thanks for the review Paul, We're looking at how we can improve that data on the job screen to better reflect the used / planned better.

Streamtime - An emerging benchmark and future king!

Bewertet am 11.8.2016
Chris A.
Studio Manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From the moment you check out their website, see their innovative approach and understand the direction they're taking their software in, a wave of anticipation will most likely wash over you. Especially if you're looking for a user-friendly project management app with design and user experience at its core and a company behind it who practice true customer-centricity. I say that because not only are they prepared to offer long-term value over short-term gains, I've never met a more hands-on team of people focusing on creating a product that aligns with their vision and also takes into account every last piece of user feedback. There is a genuine excitement about their product internally and that's reflected in their culture and service. Streamtime doesn't compete on volume of features' it falls way short of many out there and for good reason' they don't want to. Streamtime focuses only on the things that make project management simple and nothing else. Starting with the dreaded timesheet' gone are timesheets and timers. Streamtime lets you set up a simple ToDo list of cards (which house your jobs and tasks) and allows you to set and modify the time by simply resizing the card. Drag the card from the ToDo pile to the Done pile and that's it! You're making money. It really couldn't be simpler. Streamtime allows you to do many of the core functions that teams and individuals require without all of the redundant features that most people never use. Quoting, invoicing, integration with the world's best accounting system (Xero) are all well-thought-out additions. Granted, there is still work to be done on the options and functions for invoicing pre-Xero, but all of the must-haves are in the pipeline as we speak. Although the app and it's unique functionality are in its infancy, these guys literally don't stop improving every week. If a simpler, easier way to capture all of those bits of time that fall through the cracks isn't enough, then Streamtime's plans for future data interpretation providing real studio insights on staff and project compatibility is just out of this world. Streamtime is a forward-thinking software company with the balls to chuck the original playbook out of the window and start again from scratch. They had the foresight to work with an award-winning team of design-thinkers who challenge the status quo, and the guts to accept an exciting new direction and build something truly unique for creative agency professionals.

Vorteile: (1) Simplicity. Easy to pick up and a minimal/clean interface that responds quickly on the mouse and trackpad. Whip those cards into the Done pile as quickly as you can. (2) Quickness from job > job plan > quote // or from job plan > invoice // or a quick task added straight in the ToDo list for all of those 'urgent' jobs clients ask for. The pipeline from creating a job to completion and every interaction in between has been designed with real purpose. (3) Analytics: A rich engine to break down your time, costs, progress etc. Huge amounts in the pipeline too, watch this space. (4) Great for a freelancer, even better for teams. An excellent team schedule feature allows managers to easily manage WIP across a whole team. (5) Plenty more I can't think of off the top of my head. ... Last but not least - Customer service. It's second-to-none across any industry i've worked with or for! Period.

Nachteile: (1) Still suffers a little bit only at this point in time because it is so new. One or two invoicing features haven't arrived yet but are in the short-term pipeline. You can get around these whilst in Xero for the moment though. Once these bad boys come in... i'll come back here and bump two of the categories up from 4 stars to 5 stars along with the other three categories to give it a perfect score... it's that good... And i've used many good systems over the past decade. It's worth jumping on board now to experience the software as it's certainly made dealing with our WIP much easier.

von Streamtime an 19.9.2017

Thanks for your support Chris!

Always improving

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Lisette M.
Studio Manager
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've managed to vastly improve our studio booking system with this software. The reporting function is super versatile. Overall, always a great experience using!

Vorteile: The road map is amazing, and the team always listen to feedback on how to improve the software. Plus the design team love to use it!

Nachteile: It can be a bit buggy at times which slows things down.

Streamtime - a must for solos and teams

Bewertet am 8.10.2019
Rach V.
Graphic Designer
Design, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The customer success team are a dream to work with and assist with the setup and ongoings of working with the software. They are always touching base with webinars and deliver them in a friendly and approachable way.

Nachteile: The only functionality that Streamtime doesn't have (yet) is a way to plug into shared cloud based folders for teams to directly access and communicate with the collateral. They do have a roadmap though that is transparent in what updates are coming up next.

Everything I need to manage, track and report on workflow.

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Billie S.
Owner - Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really like them as a company. The ethos, the values and the friendly nature of the team. Professionals that enjoy getting the job done.

Vorteile: Comes from designers. It's simple and easy to use. Can get to it anywhere with an internet connection. The user experience is just right for the industry and the tasks I have to carry out. The team regularly ask for feedback and they listen to it. They then action and adapt the software progressively and are alway improving it. There is always training available and support which is prompt and efficient.

Nachteile: Originally I didn't like how large the header font was on the jobs and quotes etc. However it actually made me think more simplistically about naming conventions of jobs anyway. Plus they have listened to feedback and changed that now so you have options. Being with the system from the start and having been a long term user of the old Filemaker based system I know the company are simply trying to get it right so they do listen and tweak all the time.

It takes our team to the next leve

Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Teodora T.
Strategic Planner

Kommentare: Essentially we switched to Streamtime form a different platform in order to be able to better manage time and team allocation over a multitude of projects. So far it has helped, considering that the previous used platform only allowed us to log and track hours worked. We are still learning to use it to the fullest as different team members have different levels of proficiency & willingness to employ it (we've only been using it for 2 months).

Vorteile: - ease of use ( essential for team to get on board and use it)
- functionality
- layout design which allows quick overview of project status

Nachteile: - occasional bugs, however the software is constantly improving

I use Streamtime for my small one man design studio to plan, manage and invoice all my projects.

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Jan E.
Designer
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: An easy project planning and time registration. This gives me a realy good insight in my way of working.

Vorteile: Although you can work with complete teams in Streamtime, I use it for my little one man design studio. An I strongly benefit of it. Streamtime is very easy in use, both on desktop as on my mobile/tablet. In combination with the very simple/affective app it's very easy to manage and registrate my daily work. It really helps me to organise my jobs and daily planning. More important even is the fact that Streamtime makes me aware of the hours I spend on jobs and the urge to invoice them.
All it takes is the dicipline of making a good start for a project. Which is very easy and intuitive in Streamtime. Once you've set up a project, small or complex, the rest is easy.
I can't really say something about working with Streamtime in a team because I work on my own but I'm sure it rocks especially there!
The support is very personal and effective.

Awesome

Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Jordan S.
Creative Director
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Brilliant. Love it. I just wish I could afford to put every member of the team on it. Customer service is great, content and added extras (webinars, emailers etc) are helpful and interesting and the product itself is always being updated and made better.

Vorteile: Coming from a larger agency that used a number of different timesheet, forecasting and scheduling applications I was able to shift all my project planning into one app that is really fun to use. It has been instrumental in the way I am learning to cost jobs, write proposals and get on top of my workload on a day to day basis.

Nachteile: Lack of android app and the mobile site being a bit clunky making it difficult to work with it on the go. It's little buggy here and there when on desktop. Lack of template customisation and saving for invoices, quotes etc.

Best project management and invoicing app for creatives

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Sam L.
Senior Digital Designer & Partner
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Exponential learning curve from day 1 with high satisfaction on-coming. Support and help is also fantastic and responsive. As a front-end designer and developer I use the 'to do' section the most and it is definitely one of my favourites. Scheduling the tasks for the day or ahead for the week is a breeze - it's also great to be able to see in a few clicks what your team mates have planned for the week/day.

Vorteile: I like the ajax interface and the simple UX design feeling
Constantly updated with new features
Behaves nimble even with loads of data
Lot's of drag and drop and nice intuitive features

Nachteile: Hard to think of anything to be honest. Maybe the time it took to adjust coming from a previous platform with a conventional structure. As things just work differently in Streamtime (in a positive sense) it takes some time to adjust to get the jist for it.

Powerful features for budgeting and scheduling, worth the change!

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Matt H.
Senior Digital Producer

Kommentare: I work in digital and am very conscious of user experience; StreamTime has made a bold move on the user interface and I think it's worth it! I really enjoy using it and haven't had any major issues with it. Without fail we use it every day to schedule developers and report on budgets against project progress.

Vorteile: Very easy to manage your own and others ToDo lists, great project progress to budget, scheduling task in advance.
The StreamTime team are very active with new product improvements, good communication and surveying of users to keep the product updated and in line with our expectations.

Nachteile: It's my employers choice to use the software and I can see benefits and powerful features for budgeting and scheduling that we couldn't find in other systems.
The dislike are minimal once you're over the learning curve; it's a very unique user interface compared to other similar products and some might find that a hurdle.

Streamtime a great agency tool to get things done quickly

Bewertet am 28.10.2018
George I.
Managing Director
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Streamtime is an agency job management toll that anyone that can pick up and start using immediately. We wanted to spend less time 'managing the management system' and simply get on with it.
Streamtime has a nice and simple interface which is pleasant to use, and the constant improvements​ are a bonus.

Vorteile: We like the overall simplicity and no-nonsense approach. Previously we tried many other alternatives including the big names such as workflow max. All of these platforms, while powerful, are incredibly bloated and a real pain to get anything done quickly.
Streamtime customer support and attention to improving the platform are second-to-none.

Nachteile: Nothing really, You could always want some extra features in particular situations - but that is always the case and often leads to Bloatware so we're pretty happy with it as it. Perhaps a really large agency would need more bells and whistles, but we're super happy.

Ocean Design Review of Streamtime

Bewertet am 9.8.2016
Sam D.
General Manager

Kommentare: We have been avid Streamtime classic users for many years. The opportunity arose to try the new version so we jumped at the chance. For a light fast moving group who need organising, but not managing and information but not inputs, Streamtime fits the bill. Inducting people into using it is very easy. We started testing with a small sub set of our business to see if the new version of streamtime would work for not only the sub part but the larger main organisation.

Vorteile: Simplicity of user setup is fantastic. And even though the support is not really needed, the support team goes out of their way to ensure your questions are answered in relation to your organisation. This is a subtle but important point. The ongoing additions to the original release are not adding clutter as in many iterative software releases, but adding value. The recent release of the analytics console was brilliant.

Nachteile: It cannot read my mind. I would like the developers to put some energy into a direct interface with my brain.

von Streamtime an 19.9.2017

Hey Sam, mind reading is on our TO DO list - I actually knew you we're going to say that.

StreamTime

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Ryan D.
Landscape Designer
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great software and best/easy way to track time and expenses that I have came across so far in my career!

Vorteile: I find streamtime very user friendly and super fast to pick up for any firm. I have recommended it to my girlfirends design firm to use as their current way of tracking time is very inefficient.

Nachteile: I wish streamtime had a way at the bottom to see the total time of work I put in per day after I have already logged it. It works great when it is unlogged and I can look in the right corner in the to do number but once I log it, there is no way of me knowing unless I add up my time on my own. I like the weekly total breakdown on the write but I wish there was a daily number under each day!

von Streamtime an 30.10.2018

Hi Ryan, thanks for your review! Just letting you know that if you pick up and drag that black divider bar on your TO DO screen you will see the total hours tracked per day.

Cheers!
Aaron

High level tasks that trickle down to employee todos is *brilliant*, better perf though please :)

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Jonny S.
Business development, producer and developer

Kommentare: Cons continued:
... Streamtime. I feel like there must be a middle ground. Perhaps an extension that logs to the To Do? Hell... we'd probably pay for an extension that did that just to get better records from those 2 employees. I can understand sticking to your game plan, but in reality you have a product that goes further than the "lets kill timers" ethos - could be worth backing down on that a bit for the sake of your users.
Describe your overall experience with Streamtime
- Tracking budget vs time used. Knowing how far under/over at a glace is great (esp via the Priorities board)
- Using Priorities to track the overall state of each project (To quote, Quote sent, Ready to start, Design, Dev, Ready to invoice, Invoiced etc).
- Letting employees know what they should work on this week.

Vorteile: Organising employees time with per day to-do lists with hour estimates is *brilliant*. We used to rely on Teamweek - which was excellent for high level project tracking. But now when fleshing out project timelines, it automatically sets up peoples weeks for them. Thats what makes Streamtime killer af. The rest of the features just make *that* feature more and more useful and harder to give up. The integration between all aspects of running our business is *excellent*. Moving away from detailed time keeping via a timer has been great in many ways and for most of the team means they can focus on the work and drag down work as it's done. However, as we're finding the integration with so many more aspects is so good - and some employees can now track time much easier so do a better job - ironically we're starting to care more about time records than ever before because we can actually make business decisions based on them. (More on that below). Priorities was the last missing piece that really made it possible to move off almost all other platforms in favour of this as a central tool. We still use Trello to manage the smaller tasks within a project, we know there are sub tasks but our projects often result in 100s of smaller tasks being made/archived/reassigned so for now we're unable to move to subtasks to do this.

Nachteile: The performance of the Schedule>To Do view is really problematic but performance on all pages needs work. In particular: - Scrolling sideways often leads to jumps in whole months when I only wanted to see the next/previous week.
- When I do scroll to the next week/month it often reloads existing tiles and then takes quite a while (rarely less than 5s - we have 100mb/s down and 40mb/s up so our connection isn't the issue.
As someone who spends hours looking at these screen this can be quite irritating. That said it provides a huge amount of benefit so I put up with that slowness - however I know other people in the team don't use it because it's so slow and they don't use the rest of the product enough to realise the slowness is worth it (quoting, schedule>jobs view, reporting, review time logs etc). Lists not being reorderable in priorities is quite a pain. I've resorted to adding 2 temporary lists at the start so that if I ever need to add a new column its a heap less work. I know it's central to your product ethos not to have a timer, and that works really well for most of our staff, but we have 2 people who *want* to use a timer because they personally like to. Not having any timer at all is a bit of a pain and made it **really** ****REALLY**** hard to get them to use the product. We literally ended up looking at alternatives because of this point before I had to make a captains call and so now they use Harvest to track time and then transfer that time into...

von Streamtime an 26.3.2019

This is an awesome review Jonny and the good news we are addressing speed and these things, I'll reach out to you personally and see if you can help with our testing.

Five star after sales service

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Carol M.
Design Director
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Streamtime is great. It looks good and it does what it's meant to do.
What sets it apart from others is the prompt, valuable and reliable after sales service.
Every single time I've had a problem - usually my lack of knowledge - the guys online have been quick to respond and solve the issue. In an industry where time=money, that service is worth millions.

Nachteile: I don't want the company name on the invoices by default. In my case, it's repetitive. My company name is in the logo above, then printed below. Looks a bit odd.

von Streamtime an 3.9.2018

Thanks for this Carol!

In the current release you'll notice you can now turn your company name OFF on invoices quotes and PO's :)

Awesome product, highly recommend it

Bewertet am 26.7.2017
Kris F.

Kommentare: Easy to use and follow

Vorteile: Running a design team means that we need to be really good at planning, tracking and reporting on projects. I was looking for something really good at doing this and spent a good few months and lots of free trials on other software. From the start, Streamtime felt like a great fit for our business. A well structured and elegantly simple layout made it easy to get started. As we started to use it we then discovered that there were lots of additional features that made it possible to do all of things that happen when projects change. Its obvious that there has been alot of thinking behind Streamtime that makes it very useable with real world projects. On top of this there is a sense of fun and good humour in the software that helps make it enjoyable when you are using everyday.

Nachteile: I don't have a long list of things that I like the least about the software. I would like to see more integrations.

Bottom line, switching to Streamtime has made us money.

Bewertet am 16.8.2017
Russell H.
Creative Director
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's made us work more efficiently. It's allowed to plan projects better. It has improved our profitability on jobs.

Vorteile: It's improved our working practises. Putting all our planning and measuring tools in one easy/fun to use interface has improved our efficiency and accuracy no end. We now quote more accurately and quickly. This then seamlessly turns into the planning of the job. Then that plan becomes a to do list for our designers, replacing our previously inaccurate live timesheet. All and every detail of a job's time and cost can then be analysed and improved for next time. What more could you want. Firing the quote straight up to Xero to invoice would be perfect. Well it does that too.

Nachteile: Sometime page loads are a little laggy.
Schedule page is new and still has a little way to go before it is truly intuitive

Thanks Russell.

Every couple of weeks we add more performance increases and our updated Scheduling is very close to going live so I'm keen to get that in your hands.

Cheers!

It's not 100%, but it's very very good, and I am confident recommending it to other agencies.

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Digital Marketing Manager
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It streamlines project management, makes recording time easy, and shows at a glance how much time the entire team has contributed towards a project.

Vorteile: It's very flexible, allowing us to use it in different ways for different clients. The drag and drop task manager is very helpful, and it's easy to record time spent on different projects. The support team is awesome, and they continue to listen to feedback and release updates in a timely manner. Their communication with their users is spot on with how they communicate and how often they communicate.

Nachteile: It's sometimes difficult to remember how to do the more advanced tasks that aren't part of the daily routine. The "jobs" page tends to take awhile to load when you have a lot of jobs stored in the system, but this has been improved somewhat in the past 6 months.

Beautiful & Easy to Use

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Carla R.
Senior Account Director
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Planning & time tracking has been accounted for and made extremely easy for creatives to input. Also allows account service to track where project more effectively.

Vorteile: Aesthetically pleasing & intuitive to use.

Nachteile: Nothing really, but if I had to say 1 thing - there could be some more client interfacing functions & features eg. Exportable Project Timelines.

a worthwhile transition

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Senior Digital Producer
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Now that I'm familiar with the functionality and features it's very easy to jump in and jump out when I need, the user interface did take sometime to get used to; it's not a carbon copy of other systems and works very well for what we need. The support and feedback process is very good, new features and requests for feedback and great and you can see StreamTime progress.

Vorteile: Scheduling tasks on per day basis is very helpful, but also having the ability to schedule longer task across days/weeks. StreamTime also has a very powerful budget reporting so we're able to check how a project is going to budget and make decisions accordingly.

Nachteile: The only con is the amount of detail you can add per task and in saying that we now prefer not to keep too much information per task in StreamTime such as developer briefs, screenshots, files etc.

Great app, with an excellent team that listen to you needs behind it

Bewertet am 12.2.2018
Grafikdesign, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's allowed us to update our very old system into a user-friendly online tool that all of our staff can use.

Vorteile: Easy of use has to be the foremost, love the planning as it's quick and easy for both management and staff.

Nachteile: I think the only things that we currently need is:
1. Forecasting within the StreamTime,
2. Billing in different currencies,
3. True Purchase Orders; and
4. It would be great if we could add different qty's into an expense, so one item could have Qty of 100, 200, 300 etc. Also I would love to be able to add lines to a quote, so an expense could have the unit price on one line, delivery on another and setup on another (for example).
5. Also the possibility to duplicate items or expenses as well as being able to delete them. Would make quoting much easier

Intuitive user interface

Bewertet am 17.9.2017
Warwick M.
Principal
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Streamtime has helped us manage our goals-oriented project planning really effectively. It's also made project budgets super transparent, which has allowed our team to get involved with the profitability of our business. Reporting for payroll and time management are very helpful too.

Vorteile: After comparing half a dozen different business management apps, Streamtime stood out as the most intuitive and well-thought out. I love the direct relationship between scheduling and timesheets, a unique element that sets it apart. It has the perfect balance between detail and looseness that makes it easy to record information and extract useful reporting. The reporting filters have recently been vastly improved, making analysis a breeze. Though the new scheduling interface will improve it greatly, it's already a very easy-to-use resource scheduling tool.

Nachteile: The big drawback is that Streamtime is best suited to time and materials project planning, which as an architecture studio we don't use. I'd love to see better tools for long format fixed fee projects. The interface is just so good though that we've found workarounds to make this work for us for the time being!

von Streamtime an 19.9.2017

Thanks Warwick for your kinds words. Its great to see so many Architects coming on board.

We made some recent changes to help with the fixed fee projects and we are not done yet!

Easy to implement & use, grows with our business, agile and always being improved

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Owen T.
Managing Director
Design

Vorteile: Streamtime has helped to revolutionise our business. It not only is a tool we use daily but integral to business development. We use it on an ongoing basis to fine tune what we do with respects to processes & procedures. It helps us be agile and can flex with our growth. Support is second to none too!

Nachteile: In all honesty there is nothing that I could comment about regarding cons. Streamtime has consistently delivered for us as a business and continues to develop to help both management, project managers, designers and the finance team!