Great value for small businesses

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Matthew V.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Vorteile: Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Nachteile: Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

Very good for the money

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Amanda W.
author
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I really enjoy this program and with a little learning curve, am able to send out newsletters to my subscribers. The metrics are on target with other offering and easy to understand. Creating different audiences and conditions is very simple, and the price is very reasonable. If you have a small business, I would suggest Sendinblue for maintaining a mailing list.

Vorteile: The pricepoint first drew me to Sendinblue. I was using another program but once I hit 2k+ users the price doubled. My mailing list is still rather small with little return, so I needed a cost-effective program to grow my audience but not lose money. I also love that I can put my subscription on hold, because there are months when I don't need to send a newsletter, and every penny saved is one I can reinvest with a better return elsewhere. Another great feature is that it was simple to move my mailing list from one provider to another. For someone who is technologically challenged, I was quite pleased by this.

Nachteile: Creating a newsletter body isn't as simple as with other programs. There are templates and drag and drop features, but I found them to be lacking and more complicated than my previous mailing list provider. For my first letter, I had to add unnecessary captions for my photos because I couldn't delete that part of the template.

Email Marketing Made Easy

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Sarah bernardina B.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: So far SendInBlue is still my favorite email provider above anything else. You can start from free and can only upgrade when your audience grows.

Vorteile: This Email Service Provider is my favorite one. When I discovered about this I was able to like the functionality of this tool. The easy usage, how it works, how the app is designed for easy usage. Everything is great especially for beginners who wanted to apply email marketing on their websites. SendInBlue also has this pay as you go scheme so poeple who has limited audience can only purchase or take action depending on their need.

Nachteile: So far what I don't like is how a form is designed. Just based on my perspective of designs. I hope there are other options on how to design a form that will look like more professional. The output is so big at times and so hard to adjust on websites especially if websites are designed for mobile friendly. Also I hope there is an option for adding a button then when the button is clicked will popup the form. So far it's all about the design embedded on a website is what I don't like.

The most useless email marketing company out there!

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Kelly M.
Entrepreneur
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is the worst and most deceptive company I've ever experienced in the email marketing world. I have multiple online eCommerce businesses and I decided to try moving one over to SendInBlue from Mailchimp. I have a very clean and legitimate list of contacts (14500+) that was all organically gathered directly through my website, many of which are actual past customers with purchases! I was "approved", so I purchased their plan, and sent out my first campaign. This "approval" means absolutely NOTHING! My campaign stopped at 500 sends (yours will too) and if you don't meet their 12-15% open rate within 36 hours, they will steal your subscription money, and suspend you from being able to send, period. They do not tell you ANY of this beforehand, and they do this intentionally so that they can steal your first months subscription money! This is legitimately their business model. In order to actually USE their "service" (which is nothing at this point) you have to go through a lengthy and EXPENSIVE process of setting up your very own dedicated IP! What's the POINT? Disgusting. They're the most crooked and irrational company I've came across in a long time. I understand wanting to protect your IP's dignity, but you're throwing away and robbing the WRONG customer here. I have a fabulous open rate verifiable by MailChimp, with abundant evidence of such. I gave them MANY opportunities to correct this issue before seeking further action, and leaving appropriate reviews.

Vorteile: Absolutely none. It's a useless company that lies and withholds all of it's requirements and practices, and will result in most people being completely unable to use it even with beautiful, clean, legitimate large lists. (Especially those with large lists)

Nachteile: Deceptive practices. Lies. Required 15% open rate on the first 500 email sent within 36 hours. (Any large list won't get that rate) They do NOT send to your whole list, only to a random 500. Then most emails end up in the spam folder. They shut you down after 36 hours if you don't reach their open rate requirement , steal your first months payment, and make you unable to use their features. The ONLY solution is to purchase a dedicated and complicated IP, this is a lying, deceptive company and the price does NOT accurately reflect anything. Nobody with any sort of larger sized legitimate eCommerce mailing list will be able to use their service. But they'll be happy to take your money so you can find that out!

Great newsletter platform!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Mark L.
manager@r-pas.org
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very satisfied with the ease of use and features.

Vorteile: SendInBlue is an easy to use newsletter platform which offers many customizable options. Provides analytics to see your newsletter performance as well!

Nachteile: I wish it would offer more customer features for imaging, especially the option to resize and customize images.

SendinBlue: powerful marketing system

Bewertet am 25.9.2019
Rene M.
US Marketing Manager
E-Learning, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SendinBlue is recommended to those teams that focus on large-scale marketing, but have few members. This is because in this way it is much simpler to be able to focus on the progress of one of the colleagues, and thus verify their work with greater comfort, without worrying about large numbers of workers.

Vorteile: We like being able to segment our drip campaigns depending on the type of audience we want to target as an organization. SendinBlue leaves within our reach a wide range of functions to edit the mail tray, allowing us to even work with them in a shared way (excellent for group work) and to be able to monitor the trajectory of each mail we send.

Nachteile: We found it really fascinating to be able to edit transactional reports within the platform, as there are many templates for it, and it also provides us with a fabulous system to filter spam messages. It is for this and much more that there is nothing negative with SendinBlue. It is a really flawless marketing software.

Generous free email delivery that is easy to set up

Bewertet am 29.9.2019
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sendinblue comes with a generous free plan that actually delivers emails to the inbox.

Vorteile: SendInBlue comes with a generous free plan that works great. And I'm surprised by how easy it is to set up unlike many other email delivery services.

Nachteile: Nothing in particular. I'm currently using a free plan. And because it works so well. I'll definitely upgrade to a paid plan when I need to send more emails.

A truly results driven solution that will allow you to set up and run campaigns within minutes

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
George R.
Digital Product Strategist

Kommentare: I was pleasantly surprised by SendInBlue after having some not so great experience with other similar software, which in some cases are more popular. I was able to set up my campaign in minutes and I started getting leads just days after running it, having all the tools that I needed in order to monitor my campaign in place and available to be used

Vorteile: The software is really easy to use, very intuitive and it provides enough features in order to set up and run a proper campaign for any small or medium size company

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like about this software

Do you love writing emails asking for support? SendInBlue's customer service is ready!

Bewertet am 7.12.2019
Rocky K.
Course Building Technologist and Business Coach on the Education Team
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's REALLY BUGGY, and the support can go in circles. You have to get validated to send more than 3 email blasts, which is understandable. It's just a quick on-boarding. But even after completing the steps, the validation would not kick in, and my emails won't send. Their support said it was fixed. It was fixed... for that one email. After 25 days of emailing back and forth, I am still having validation issues. If you reach out to their support, even as a developer - I still had to answer the same default questions. These answers have been in my email, or if they looked into my account, they could find it. In the past few years, I worked directly with hundreds of small businesses, teaching them how to set up email automation. Everything from Mailchimp, to ConvertKit and Hubspot, to the big guys like Infusionsoft. SendInBlue's validation doesn't work, there's the goofiness with their time zones, and after reaching out to support 8 times in a month - I simply cannot recommend SendInBlue to small businesses or companies with 8-figure revenue.

Vorteile: SendInBlue has a very clean dashboard. It's easy to figure out what you have to do. Easy to setup emails and send emails, and easy to schedule emails.

Nachteile: Getting the darn thing to work! I've had to had numerous conversations with their support team to do basic out-of-the-box things like send emails. It was literally faster writing a PHP email server from scratch than wait for them to fix their platform. To schedule emails, it's based off of THEIR time zone. So you have to mentally calculate send time to ensure your customers get it.

Great MailChimp alternative

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Eric K.
COO
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very useful, great dashboard insights - includes recording multiple opens by the same individual.

Vorteile: Service is easy to use
Imports via cut and paste, excel, or CSV
Email templates can be from cut and paste
Great reporting dashboard

Nachteile: Free plan has a low limit (300 emails) daily sending. Quite a bit of admin emails from them for each upload and campaign.

Game Changer

Michelle N.
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Vorteile: It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Nachteile: Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

A great email marketing automation tool

Bewertet am 11.11.2016
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architektur & Planung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta). It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue. I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.
Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated. I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Vorteile: To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Nachteile: After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log. I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team (contact@sendinblue.com) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Best value

Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue.
I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period.
Thanks !

Vorteile: Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use.
Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

Nachteile: I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .

Newsletters and automation

Navid A.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: We started as a cheap alternative for newsletter several years ago, then added some office automation. Compared to their competitors, there are many tools missing, and tutorials missing, solutions for partners and agencies are limited and expensive

Vorteile: Sending newsletters, automation, good tech support, pricing is affordable

Nachteile: Documentation not clear, no pop ups, limited number of landing pages, landing pages with limited functionalities, luck of communications from Sendinblue, white labels and partnering expensive and complicated

Excellent Email Marketing Tool

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Miguel P.

Kommentare: I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Vorteile: The Costumer Support

Nachteile: You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help!

SendinBlue

I would like to relay on you!

Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Maciej C.
IT Director
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For me and my company the high availability is very important. Generally our experience is good with you guys, you offer great products, but sometimes we have to get in contact with you to solve some connection issues or deley problems. Getting in touch is also quite difficult, you don't offer any emergency phone number to contact you in some emergency cases, email respones are slow. We had situation that we had to switch to Google mail for our transational emails, but that was few months ago. Since few months everything works fine and we are happy to use Sendinblue. Keep doing what you are doing!

Vorteile: - transactional emails
- sending campaigns

Nachteile: - sms is too expensive (at least for Poland)

Hello Maciej,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We're glad to receive your feedback, so that we can continue improving our service.

Our team is always working to enhance our platform, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates.

It’s everything i need

Mariano T.
Marketing
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love that it lets me send emails without throwing complex features in my face. I buy an email platform, and it does just that. I love it.

Vorteile: It does everything i need, and not more than that. It is simple to use to get the results i want.

Nachteile: Not having an iphone app to see reports and handle at least the basic operations.

The best cost-benefit email marketing

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Freelancer
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its great, thanks!

Vorteile: The same services and features that offer big email marketing brands but with a better price.

Nachteile: That huge orange warning sign that appear on Gmail (it didnt happen with Mailchimp)

Buggy HTML compose interface and lack of support for mobile left us wanting

Bewertet am 5.1.2017
David H.
Co-Owner
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: First, great ability to manage multiple lists, and focuses attention on the acquisition of emails without manual entry. Much better pricing than other software depending on your sending habits. Second, Oftentimes I would have to "save as draft" and go back and edit or duplicate from an existing email because the HTML editing interface would crash. Combined with the inability to do anything from mobile meant it was hard to get out important announcements about events and other happenings on short notice. Maybe not really its strong suite, so still giving 4 stars for overall excellence.

Vorteile: Pricing, very competitive
Beautiful, well integrated with email acquisition

Nachteile: Buggy editing window often required lots of page refreshes/work arounds

von Sendinblue an 6.1.2017

Hi David,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience!

We appreciate feedback from our users, especially on areas we can improve to better serve your needs. Whenever a bug is mentioned, we like to investigate and troubleshoot for any improvements that may be needed.

SendinBlue's tools are built and optimized to function at 100% usability from Chrome and Firefox browsers for the most robust experience.

If you were experiencing buggy behaviors with any of our tools in Chrome or Firefox, we would welcome any additional information you can share about your experience so that these can be resolved. Would you be open to emailing our customer care team at contact@sendinblue.com to share more details?

We also appreciate your feedback about your desire for a mobile platform. We will share this with our improvements team for future consideration.

Thanks in advance! We appreciate you giving SendinBlue a try.

The SendinBlue Team

Email Marketing At Its Best

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
Paul C.
Managing Director
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: From growing new subscriber lists in different markets as well as marketing to exisiting customers it can all be done simply in the one place with SendInBlue. Highly recommend.

Vorteile: This software is so easy to get up and running whether you have 10 contacts or 10,000 on your list. Segmentation of contacts is simple and very flexible. A fantastic library of templates is included to use or customize as you see fit. Detailed reporting is provided on all of your campaigns and is very easy to read and again configure as needed. Finally, customer support is quick and responsive.

Nachteile: I do not have any issues with this software.

Great value and constantly improving

Mark L.

Kommentare: Send in Blue was pretty basic for the money when we started and not charging for DB storage was what made us purchase. Over the last year or so they have been improving the platform and now it is a solid offering.

Vorteile: Ease of replicating queries and also being able to query the contact list in many ways to create segments

Nachteile: Not being able to identify sender / IP when using multiple IP's for the same sender.

Awesome Service and Quality Support

Ahmad M.
Strategy & Business Development Associate
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We used to have lower open rates but when we moved to Sendinblue, the team helped us improve our open rates a lot and we were able to reach more users than before.

Vorteile: I liked the support these guys are providing and the automation features. Scheduling of campaigns, Facebook ads etc.

Nachteile: The campaign builder has not much modules to choose from.

Good choice when Mailchimp became too expensive for your size

Bewertet am 26.10.2016
Luuk D.
Bankwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We grew a lot on Mailchimp and it became too expensive for us. We found Sendinblue and it worked well enough for our needs. It has a functional campaign editor that is a bit glitchy and not as polished. But usable enough! Their API (we use the Ruby gem) is simpler to use than Mailchimp with on feature clearly lacking: we cannot register our subscribers server-side AND send an opt-in.

Vorteile: It's cheaper than Mailchimp for our list size.

Nachteile: The campaign editor is glitchy. I addressed the issue but the devs had other priorities than details (understandably).
The API doesnt support server-side double-op-in subscriber registration, but is overall easier than Mailchimp's.

von Sendinblue an 15.12.2016

Hi Luuk,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us! I¿ve shared your feedback about the email builder with our team, and I'm happy to confirm that we already have some great improvements coming very soon!

SendinBlue API users who would like to implement a double opt-in process have a couple of handy options for achieving this functionality:

1. SendinBlue Automation can be used to build a double opt-in process, using the workflow in this post: https://help.sendinblue.com/hc/en-us/articles/211244629.

2. Alternatively, you could use the current API functionality and follow a similar logic as described in the Automation post above.

I hope these suggestions are helpful, however if you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at contact@sendinblue.com -- we'll be glad to help!

SendInBlue

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Marketing Manager
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: When setting up campaigns and sending - good.
Not good when disallowed to send a campaign or upload contacts, slow to let you know sometimes and not so understanding of the customer.
Not good that the facility to see opens has been taken away - unless you upgrade!

Vorteile: Templates, Look and ease of use. Quick to replicate campaigns and change.

Nachteile: Admin can disallow you to use and send campaigns for reasons known only to themselves. Not good for the customer, when SendInBlue as a platform is overall good.
In the beginning I nearly gave up, as I just thought they were trying to get me to buy a larger package.

Just Love This Software!

Jeana Y.
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Feeling blessed... found this... other companies are more expensive, increasing their rate based on subscribers.. which is not good.. Sendin blue is meeting our overall requirements..

Vorteile: Everything! 1. with this software we have folders for different client, sign up forms - double opt in.. completely editable to your requirement 2. Easy to use and feeling blessed after having this.. Saved many hours

Nachteile: So far nothing is coming in my mind.. ha aha