Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback, but are disappointed that we didn't meet your expectations.
You are correct that we have a large population of clients in your area and around. We have enjoyed many of those clients for more than a decade. Many of them have multiple products and services with us, including PM, EMR, RCM, and hardware that span across many different specialties.
We reviewed all of the work orders associated with your EMR project. We spent just under 30 hours on the project with you and 90% of that being dedicated to the actual implementation, customization, and training of the software. The other 10% was spent installing relevant interfaces and making some additional customization to templates and output, per your requests. That is a relatively standard training outline, especially for someone that is joining an already established practice currently using our EMR so we apologize you still found our software unfitting. As far as being click-heavy, we wish this was brought to our attention so we could have worked to improve this for you.
We understand that you have decided to take your practice to another PM and EMR vendor. We are certainly still open to engaging you to discuss any missteps we may have made, any expectations that we didn't meet, and any further feedback you can give. We wish you and your practice well in the future!
-The AntWorks Healthcare Team