Über NaviNet Open

Cloud-based platform designed for hospitals that helps manage communications and payments between patients and health plan providers.

Erfahre mehr über NaviNet Open

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie NaviNet Open bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Cassandra L.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

NantHealth

Kommentare: Navivet has given me a great outlook on programming and the content is readable and accurate. They give messages about your company that are needed for any future endeavors. If I have any questions, the staff is always friendly and very helpful.

This is a very easy system to navigate. We haven't purchased the other insurance company sites because we currently have access to them all from the original payors. I can use NantHealth with AmeriHealth Caritas of LA and find all of my patients who are with this company. They have added some payors but we have access to those payor sites so we won't subscribe for the additional payors unless it is necessary. The site also allows access to billing system and all claims that have been filed with the payor. You can correct any claims and send them back to be reprocessed at any time within the allowed time frame.

There are not too many issues found wrong with this program. It's very easy to navigate and the claims and patient information is constantly updated so No I don't have anything negative to say about this program.

Jessica M.
Billing Coordinator in USA

Great Website

Being able to submit claims, instead of going through a 3rd party company, search claims details, pulling benefits for patients. Being able to view and print EOB and remittance advice reports. Being able to check the allowance inquiry for new codes that are added to system.

It would be a little more helpful if you had more choices to pick from when pulling pt insurance if pt does not have their ID card with them at the time of visit.

Melody E.
Billing Manager Assistant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Gets the job done but difficult to follow the flow of the program at first

Kommentare: I work in the billing department at a counseling center. We use this site to verify benefits for providers and occasionally to update provider information. I only use this website 1-2 times a week and it took me a couple months to get the hang of where the menu options are that I needed. Normally I can figure it out quickly, but the flow of this program didn't make sense to me initially and took some time to get used to. Now that I figured it out, I'm good to go. It's beneficial to be able to verify insurance benefits online for clients, and it speeds up the process tremendously over having to call in for benefits. All the information I need is there. I'm grateful for the tool, but wish it was more user friendly and easier to find the things I need.

You can check benefits for various types of insurance companies and update staff information online. Doing things online is always a plus and speeds up most processes.

The menu options do not flow well, options can be hard to find, and generally speaking it's not very user friendly.

Amber K.
Admin Manager in USA

Great Resource

It is easy to navigate and find patient insurance information

Customer Service isn't that great, normally they try to redirect you to their website but some things are not easily found. When you ask customer service to help you navigate the website a lot of them are unsure theirselves on how to use the site

Jessica C.
Insurance Biller in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Program

Kommentare: Have been using this program for years and its easy to use and very convenient if your an insurance biller like me.

Website is easy to navigate, regardless of all the tab options their are! Checking explination of benefits are easy too.

So many clicks to get to things, its not as integrated as it could be but it is a pretty big site so it is understandable.

Kristen H.
Certified Ambulance Coder in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Navinet

I like the ease of use. It is convenient to be able to access multiple health insurances through one account. You can check the status of claims, do claim investigations, check a patient's eligibility and benefits. It is highly convenient.

I don't think that there is anything specifically I don't like about it. I know with a few of the insurance companies, it won't let you search a patient by anything but their member id but I'm sure that is the fault of the insurance company and NOT Navinet.

Nancy D.
Compliance in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Difficult to navigate

Kommentare: Easier user access from the admin would be a big help.

I like that you don't have to pay to subscribe to this service and once you're in you have access to helpful information.

Getting to a user in this platform is tedious and time-consuming and the website is hard to navigate.

Insurance Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Could be better

Love this software when I am looking up patients and eligibility for their medical insurance.

The biggest downfall is especially with Blue Cross I am not able to locate any dental benefits.

Danelle T.
Danelle T.
Practice Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Old but infrequent user

Kommentare: I use this product a few times a month as needed for our practice to verify benefits & eligibility for our patients. Has worked when needed. System seems to run smoothly and information is reliable.

Tina C.
Tina C.

NaviNet

I am able to get some referral information which is helpful.

I think there should be more training to see what all it can do.

Jennifer P.
Office Manager in USA

Great way to check benefits

I like that I can check benefits and retrieve eobs on the site. It will also show me eobs for checks we have not yet received.

The site frequently requires that I change my password which becomes tedious. In addition there appears to be no way to alphabetize on eobs

Lisa F.
Billing manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

navinet

Kommentare: We no longer have to sit for an hour on the phone to check claims or do authorizations. This is a major time saver

This software is great for checking claim status and eligibility and also submitting authorizations online.

Would like to be able to go straight from eligibility for a patient to check claims from the same screen instead of re-entering info in claim status.

Ana C.
Medical Biller in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

It’s a good tool

Kommentare: It’s not a horrible choice to use, it does take time to understand and use.

This is a good tool to use and have but it’s not my favorite. There are some features that are great to use but there’s other features that is not so user friendly. It all depends what information that you will need.

This product for me is not as user friendly as the other products that I have used in the past. There are certain tool within this product that is not user friendly but there are some things that are useful for what you need.