Reamaze

Reamaze Bewertungen

von Reamaze

A very modern take on customer support helpdesk, live chat, and customer engagement.

Bewertet am 3.2.2018
Oliver M.
Co-Founder

Kommentare: I manage all my customer service with this product. My marketing team also uses it to run promotional campaigns. Sales people use it to see who's on our website and can initiate sales quickly.

Vorteile: Reamaze is one of those products that you wish you started using years ago. This product has definitely evolved over the years. I first used it back in 2015. I'm back on it now in 2018 and it has matured in many ways. It's much more than a customer service platform. It also helps businesses with conversion optimization and its definitely moving into intercom territory. Customer service is spectacular. Reach out and you'll always hear back from someone.

Nachteile: Reamaze has a very unique design philosophy and it's not everyone's cup of tea. Everything is designed to be centralized and you do need to think a lot about what you want to do before doing it. There's not a lot of handholding which can make it a bit tough on newcomers.

von Reamaze an 5.2.2018

Thanks for the feedback Oliver! We'll be sure to make onboarding and learning new Re:amaze features easier in the future.

The right product at the right price

Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Ian M.
Head of Product

Kommentare: We've been using Reamaze about two years and it's been just the right level of features to help our very small team at a very affordable price. We can set up automated responders (we have a few of these) to steer users toward support articles. Then if those don't answer the user's first-tier questions, we can pick up the thread and provide manual support. This helps keep our small team productive and not doing manually repetitive tasks like answering the question "how do i use this?" over and over.

Vorteile: Reamaze has multi-channel support threading (i.e. email, live chat, twitter) and knowledgebase features. These two pieces are usually always needed for a company. Most support packages that include both of these features cost a lot more. Reamaze is very affordable relative to other packages and much easier to use than other software like Zendesk.

Nachteile: The knowledgebase could use a little more updating/feature enrichment. Articles support markdown but not image uploading. I know image hosting increases costs for Reamaze and they're trying to keep prices low, but without hosting the images, it means a lot more work for authors to post the image somewhere else and then embed in an article.

Keeps us connected with customers

Justin C.
Captain
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use this app daily for all of our customer interactions. It has helped us gain a reputation in our industry for exceptional customer support. Our reviews submitted by customers mention this often.

Vorteile: I like how I can switch between the mobile and browser versions depending on where I am, whether at my desk or out and about. This allows me to rapidly reply to customer questions and also not allow any to accidentally go unanswered.
Two features would really be quite valuable to me:
1) If composing a reply on, e.g., mobile but then not getting a chance to finish, having that partial reply automatically populate on my browser version when I open that ticket, allowing me to finish the reply seamlessly.
2) As I type replies, have Reamaze do background searches for similar replies and allow me to quickly cut-n-paste from existing, older tickets. For example, I often send URLs to customers for products they are looking for. If I type part of the product name, have it suggest that product's URL so I don't have to go look it up in another browser tab, copy/paste, etc. Otherwise, I do like the response templates and help articles but they sometimes aren't quite flexible enough for these sorts of quick responses. I also like how it seamlessly integrates with facebook messenger and other social media platforms.

Nachteile: Sometimes the mobile app crashes when typing replies (iphone 8+/latest IOS) which gets irritating.

Not quite there, but REALLY close to being a great support tool

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Matt M.

Kommentare: Overall, the onboarding and setup experience was excellent but the live chat was enough of a turn off that we had to bounce. We might be back though if they clean it up!

Vorteile: I loved how easy it was to setup and how the knowledge base integrated into the chat widget. everything from the customer end looks and feels great.

Nachteile: The backed interface for the live chat is awful. Ultimately we decided to leave because the chat function wasn't meeting our needs.

von Reamaze an 17.9.2019

Hi Matt,

Thanks for leaving a candid and honest review for Re:amaze. We do remember speaking to you about the experience and what we're looking to improve about it in the future.

Re:amaze does offer two chat modes, the first being Real Time Messaging (like iMessage or Facebook Messenger), the other being Classic Chat. The Classic Chat mode probably would have suited you better because there are features like missed chat, delays, chat transcripts, and much more.

There are things we're looking to improve though so your feedback is always welcome.

Thanks for giving us a try and we're sorry we didn't quite get to "amaze" you this time around.

Great product!

Christopher B.
COO
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I researched platforms and brought Reamaze on my last job. It was great to work with and extremely efficient at handling multi-channel communications. I liked the product so much, that when I moved into my current position, I immediately suggested bringing Reamaze on board. Prior to Reamaze, they were managing all e-mail channels separately as well as another system for live chat and customer management. Reamaze is a great platform for manging customer communication and live chat - the best hands down!

Vorteile: Handling multi channel communication (including social channels) means only one place to log in to see all customer communications.
Pulling in info from our Shopify store is a huge plus - you already have background on the customer yo are talking with.
Love that I can see who else is actively in a message to a customer so we are not double dipping and wasting time.
Plus so much more...

Nachteile: The only con is that I wish it was a bit more sales focused. I know that Reamaze is going there, but while I like the embedded shoutbox, its not always the prettiest for sales. If the shoutbox could work in tandem with some pop-ups that can be creatively designed, I think it would be a great sales piece as well.

Easy and Affordable

Ron C.
Kunst & Handwerk, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ReAmaze has simplified our customer service workflow immensely, and has, over the years we've been using them, added many features that are incredibly helpful. Website integration is seamless, and performance has been extremely reliable.

Vorteile: ReAmaze has all of the features I need for my small business customer service, without all the bloated features of some of their competitors. It's lean, affordable, and completely effective. I've been using it for years and have no complaints.

Nachteile: I have to reach a bit to find something that I don't love about ReAmaze, but I'm not a massive fan of the format on the shout boxes. They're a bit confusing for some users.

Great Software Suite

Matt G.

Kommentare: Great, love this support suite. I've used kayako, zen desk, Zoho, and many more and this one definitely comes out on top.

Vorteile: Easy to use, integrates well with many platforms, super easy to train new users, easy reporting

Nachteile: Nothing that I can think of per se. I guess some more integrations or partners would be cool but definitely not a deal breaker.

Powerful All-in-One business software

George C.
Technical Support
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful all in one client software that we have been using for our company for 2+ years.

Vorteile: Multiple inboxes allows for 1 email client to be used for our whole business. It is business oriented in that it provide reports and statistics . Integrated live chat features can allow you to easily operate live chat support for your business.

Nachteile: Larger reports take a while to download but its reasonable considering the amount of data in the reports.

Great all around customer service platform

Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Alex J.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reamaze has been great for us. Makes it much easier to communicate and answer our customers now. It also give us a great knowledge base for our customers so they don't have to contact us for simple questions.

Vorteile: The many functions it offers. Before this, we only had live chat software. This incorporates live chat, our support email, and a knowledge base (frequently asked questions) for our customers.

Nachteile: Nothing really. The only thing I can think of is that the chat bubble icon isn't very customize-able. Only a few options.

Easy setup & Friendly Staff

Greg H.
Customer Service Manager/ Digital marketer
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Reamaze helped us tremendously dealing with numerous stores and customer questions it was easy to navigate between stores and maintain good relationships with our customers

Vorteile: I like the user-friendly controls and instructions on setting everything up. I have very basic code skills and was able to set up like 5 different stores using this software

Nachteile: The only thing I did not like was the way the chats were shown whether they were read, responded tagged etc.

Easy setup and great at helping provide 5 star customer support

Bewertet am 2.7.2018
Partner

Kommentare: Much better response time to customer questions which have ultimately led to an increase in sales and 5 satr reviews on feedback emails and social media.

Vorteile: Very easy system to set up and intergate with our bigcommerce store. One of our biggest issues was keeping control of all the communication from customer and staff.
Not having a central source where we could see what had been said to customers and what their past orders/comms were was a large pain point for us adding re amaze.
Since impolementing this we can respond to customers lighning fast from the desk or on the go if at shows via the mobile app.
We have a set of templates we can respond with for common enquireis and we have now got increased response time on facebnook as we get instant notificatiopn of messages.
Site pop up feature is another great tool that can allow us to help live customers on our site or direct them to where they may find answer or FAQ that we have set up.

Nachteile: Could do with some upgarde to the UI. In particular some colour coding for tags or different types of messages going to selected email accounts. Other than this it's perfect

von Reamaze an 5.7.2018

Thanks for your candid review! An interface update is coming later this year after we roll out some more features :) We'll make sure our product teams are aware of your feedback.

Working with Reamaze with Shopify

Irwin D.
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We can keep up with thousands of emails per month. We run from 4 to 8 shopify stores at any given time. Able to keep them separate while working them with the same procedures. Able to move staff from different accounts with minimal cross-training.

Vorteile: I like that it allows multi-users and tracking per user. Ease of creating workflows and templates is pretty intuitive. Nice integration with shopify for all in one page data for answering email order concerns. Tried some other platforms, some more "famous" and some newer platforms and stuck with Reamaze for over 5 years.

Nachteile: A little confusing between resolved and archived.
Just OK when working with gmail forwards into each other's workflows and filtering.

We found it very useful for our small customer service team.

Bewertet am 27.2.2018
Mark A.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use to manage all social channels and emails through this software and it worked quite well for our small company.

Vorteile: It is very simple and easy to use software, where you can easily manage your customer service and integrate all channels at one place.

Nachteile: For small teams it works fine, but, for big teams it would be quite difficult to monitor and manage as there is no ticketing system in the software.

von Reamaze an 23.7.2018

Hi Mark! Thanks for the candid review. We appreciate the support. For large customer service teams, we recommend leveraging automated workflows for ticketing. A ticketing system is usually about handling assignments and escalations, which Re:amaze supports and is all doable via workflows. Our other ticketing features include assignments, moving conversations, reminders, state changes, tags, and much more. Let us know if you have any questions at support@reamaze.com!

Easy to setup and very powerful

Rohin S.
Digital Project Manager
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ability to understand your customer's experience and the chat functionality is very expansive

Nachteile: The pricing could be improved upon as it basically offers you a beginners plan then a very expensive plan as you need to add more people to your team. Feast or famine

Best value for features

Jason S.

Kommentare: Complete live engagement with leads plus workflows.

Vorteile: Feature set and customization were superior to other apps tested.

Nachteile: Modifying notification settings could be a little more user friendly.

Great software & customer support.

Teun J.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really love the shopify integration! The ability to easily send out emails to customers in the shopify order dashboard makes our work much easier and faster. Also a very helpful and quick responding customer service who was able to help me with all my questions and suggestions. I tried zendesk, trengo and reamaze and I am very happy with my choice, it is worth my money 100%.

Vorteile: - the shopify integration
- ability to send new emails to customers
- easy to use
- pergect for handling many emails with multiple people
- very helpful customer support

Nachteile: - Can’t really think of any, first of all I tought the price was maybe too much, however it is worth my money 100%

Best Chat Program Yet

Amanda L.
Coordinator
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used 3-4 chat programs over the years and this has by far been the easiest and most intuitive to both use and navigate.

Vorteile: You can reply to messages after hours via email. This is just the best feature and has helped us get many more orders.

Nachteile: You can not see a live dashboard of all your current customers on the site.

Great helpdesk platform with lots of features and awesome customer service.

Bewertet am 23.10.2017
Winston H.
Student Entrepreneur
Hochschulbildung

Kommentare: Consolidated a lot of our helpdesk needs, CRM needs, chat needs to help with conversions. Saved us a lot of money by moving us away from a boatload of tools that we need to pay for separately.

Vorteile: They offer all the features a growing company like ours need. That includes things like - Chat
- Email support
- Social media support
- Customer satisfaction surveys
- FAQ
- Proactive customer engagement
Pricing is fair and policies are just great. They honor all grandfathered accounts which makes the entire service future-proof. My favorite thing about Re:amaze is their customer service. Absolutely top notch.

von Reamaze an 5.2.2018

Thanks for reviewing Re:amaze, Winston! I'm glad we're creating a platform that you enjoy.

An outstanding client-support option for B2B

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Jeremy W.
Co-founder
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I volunteered to write a positive review because we've been very happy with Reamaze. It's been the actual real and working solution to our need--to deliver a high-quality B2B client support experience. Now we can concentrate on other things.

Vorteile: After a reasonably comprehensive search and stutter-starts on 2 other platforms, we found Reamaze was the one combination of quality and features that really met our need. The most distinguishing feature for us was the ability to marry live chat support with a private, client-only knowledgebase. The fantastic, friendly, and prompt support is a huge bonus, and we've found their embeddable components are less heavy and are better performing than the others we tried. Integrating to show which customers are doing what and where was super simple and the actually real-timeyness of it has been of great value.

Nachteile: Because it's markup based, it's more work to do certain things in documentation, most notably adding images to support articles. I'd also like some reports/tracking on who and how many of whom are visiting and reading articles in our Help Center, but I believe that's on their roadmap.

We are amazed with ReAmaze

Ryan E.
VP Operations
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have significantly improved on our support time to resolution for our customers. Our staff has loved every minute with it.

Vorteile: Very easy to set-up and operate. Very powerful software versus the Salesforce platform we used to use. Reporting is great. Moving to Reamaze has saved significant time in handling our support cases quickly and efficiently.

Nachteile: That we didn’t find it earlier! If only it had Instagram integration.

Great Tool for Managing Customer Communication

Julia Y.
Director, Sale & Marketing
Unterhaltungselektronik, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We love Reamaze & the tremendous support from their team - highly recommended!

Vorteile: The interface is easy to use and it makes communication with our customers easier - allowing for our Sales team and Support team to both interact when necessary.

Nachteile: Some customers do not include their emails in the form so we need to email them back outside the software, there's not way to add an external email address - it will only appear to them when they've logged back on.

Helps our team be the best.

Josh V.
Customer Service Lead
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's really helped us improve our customers' service experience by eliminating "missed" inquiries. It also makes it easy for our service team to keep track of who is responding to what.

Vorteile: Reamaze is easy to use and helps us keep track of all our customer messages from many different platforms. It also play well with BigCommerce, which is a must for us.

Nachteile: Sometimes it seems like archived conversations don't always pop back up if a customer replies to them.
I wish that the Reply and Note boxes were entirely separate to avoid customers being sent a staff Note by accident.

Works Well, Support is Fast and Timely

David A.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Communication is key to winning in Ecommerce. This tool is invaluable to us. We looked at others, felt the service and value were here and we have been satisfied.

Vorteile: We have a staff of 6 that uses the portal daily to service our eCommerce business. We find the tool invaluable and we are very happy. We have no issues I can think of. My favorite features are that I can set follow up reminders and I can copy myself on all inbound and outbound correspondence that allows me to keep tabs on our service responses.

Nachteile: I really do not have one. I have no issue complaining and do not have a complaint.

Reamaze Rules

Product Manager
Unterhaltungselektronik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is aMaZinG

Vorteile: The thing I like most about this software is the look and feel and ease of use both on the user side as well as the admin and agent side.

Nachteile: If I had to pick a con about this software, it would be the fact that I am addicted to it.

Comprehensive Customer Service Solution

Cam N.
General Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Great tool for website conversion - being able to answer questions and offer recommendations is brilliant for converting enquiries.
Tight Shopify integration gives our team instant access to customer info so we can easily answer questions while in a chat.
Fast support responses.
Very Intuitive - our team we’re up and running really quickly with minimal training.

Nachteile: Happy overall at this stage - no complaints