Über TalentLMS

Eine super-einfaches Cloud-LMS, um deine Mitarbeiter, Partner und Kunden zu trainieren.

Erfahre mehr über TalentLMS

All products have limitations and will go thru improvements. My very real concern is there complete lack of empathy with a start-up and poor customer service.

Bewertungen zu TalentLMS

TalentLMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 536 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TalentLMS bereits verwendet?

Caree
Marketing Communications
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient platform that made our online presence!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Ulrike
GF in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sehr gute Lösung

Kommentare: Besonders gut finde ich das integrierte Nachrichtensystem an neue Kursteilnehmer mit Erinnerungen zum Login oder Kursablauf und die Option den Aufruf der Kurse zeitlich zu limitieren.

Ich habe recht lange nach einem für meine Kunden einfach zu bedienenden LMS gesucht und es mit talent.lms gefunden. Es bietet für meine Video-Kurse alle notwendigen Funktionen, und für die Kunden eine übersichtliche Oberfläche.

Eigentlich nichts. Ich habe das System vorher ausführlich in der kostenlosen Version ausprobiert.

Antwort von Epignosis

Thank you for your great review Ulrike. We're very appy to see that you're having an amazing TalentLMS experience!

Jordan
Jordan
Readiness and Success Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Best Solution for Our Need

Kommentare: Talent has enabled my organization to standardize our training, create long-term training infrastructure, and consolidate the training workload into one role, improving efficiency and saving both time and money. It is by far the most affordable training solution that we could identify, and with TalentLibrary, it is the most robust training solution available for our use-case.

TalentLMS' base-level of functionality, accessibility, and ease of use for administrators, instructors, and learners alike is its defining feature. As the primary administrator and course creator for my organization, I was able to quickly learn the software's limits and work within them to create an effective training curriculum for a youth audience. Once deployed, that youth audience was able to navigate TalentLMS and complete their courses with minimal issues or bugs. All this was possible with an LMS that came far below the price-point of all other LMS' we considered.

There is nothing I strongly dislike in my experience using TalentLMS. Apart from minor bugs in data tracking (course completion time) and my own inexperience in cleaning up data when doing my own data analysis, I never ran into any issues that either didn't have a solution already available in the help section or that were not quickly resolved by the Customer Support Team

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Google Classroom, Absorb LMS, Moodle und Blackboard Learn

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS: The cost of Absorb/Blackboard was more than my non-profit could afford. Implementing Moodle would have been beyond the technical scope of our employees. Google Classroom's full portfolio was not available to us as we are not an educational institution despite having educational programs (HiSET)

vor 2 Monaten

Hello Jordan, what a wonderful and insightful view into your experience with TalentLMS, thanks for sharing it with us! We're glad you found its features and value fitting for your eLearning needs. We'll also pass your praise along to our support team, they're always there when you need them, so don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great one!

Courtney
Courtney
System Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

TalentLMS helps me keep track of training courses easily

Kommentare: TalentLMS allows me to keep a record of my training courses, training hours, evaluations, and test results so that I can easily conduct an audit. It's great for getting acquainted with or relaying the organization's standards, and it helps sustain an effective rewards system.

Excellent resource for reusing existing information into new educational resources; It can be picked up and used in less than an hour. Excellent service is a hallmark of this company. They are easy to contact, respond quickly and are open to suggestions for improvement. Their location in Cyprus scared me in terms of communication, but even with our own account representative, everything was fine.

Unfortunately, when training materials are generated in Microsoft PowerPoint and submitted to TalentLMS, the software removes all animations and page transitions. The visuals are dull and unchanging.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Courtney, thank you for the glowing review! It’s great that you’ve found setting up TalentLMS and working with our customer support team so easy (we’ll let them know!). You’ll also be happy to learn that we’re working on a new way to create your course content and even use AI to generate new texts, images, and other materials. Here’s how you can check out TalentCraft by switching to the TalentLMS+ Beta interface on your portal: https://help.talentlms.com/hc/en-us/articles/10927713481884-Getting-to-know-TalentCraft It’ll give you more freedom to craft the content you want and make it more visually engaging and interactive for your learners.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very disappointing

Kommentare: We have felt duped by the sales people at TalentLMS. Our account manager is unhelpful and unengaged. We are disappointed that we cannot create true learning paths and curricula for certain learners and groups. The platform is clunky. Reporting is a disaster and requires exporting to Excel or Google Sheets and hours of manual work to generate useful analytics.

The people we have worked there with have been friendly. Support is responsive.

For implementation and setup, you are largely on your own. You can open tix w support but they will not get on a live call with you. You will be directed to their webinars/knowledge base to solve your own issues. The platform UX for admins and users is poorly done. Limited features. Difficult to manage courses and users. Sales was not honest with us - overpromised to get our sale.

vor 4 Wochen

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review with constructive feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience with our support team. They aim to help with all concerns as soon as possible! Regarding setting up learning paths, please consult this guide to help you with your courses https://help.talentlms.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014658313-How-to-set-up-learning-paths. TalentLMS does not have curricula, but if this is a feature that is important to you, you may find eFront to better suit your needs. When it comes to reporting, you can set up the custom reports feature, which is quite robust: https://help.talentlms.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014573774-How-to-work-with-custom-reports. Currently a new version of TalentLMS is in the works. TalentLMS+ Beta has a revamped UI and generative AI features, and you can already switch to this version from your admin portal. Please reach out if you would like further assistance with setting up your training. Thanks!

Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Easy-to-use LMS

Kommentare: Absolutely recommend TalentLMS to any business which takes little time to setup, easy to complete mass-enrollments and mass-registrations of learners. Administrators hardly ever hear of technical issues on the system, but rather technical issues found on devices that doesn't allow them to do something on TalentLMS.

Easy to setup and use even if you are not a HTML/CSS expert. Can manage courses and learner progress easily, and works for our business processes. The support team is wonderful, and it's easy to be a part of any Beta testing and provide feedback and recommendations to be considered. Development done on TalentLMS are included in the annual license fee.

Because I'm not an expert on the HTML/CSS field, it is difficult for me to figure out if views can be changed even after some research. But the GUI works for our learners, in most cases they prefer to keep it the same look and feel with a slow switch-over to the Beta version.

vor 4 Wochen

Hello, thank you so much for this amazing review! The TalentLMS team always aims at simplicity and ease of use at all our releases. We are excited to hear that you have tested the TalentLMS+ Beta version, and make sure to stay tuned for more! Also, we can assure you that we will pass the kind words to our support team, who are always happy to help :). Happy Learning!

Julie
Director, Global Training and Communications in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional Learning Management System for Global Training Needs

Kommentare: TalentLMS has been an indispensable tool for our organization. Its robust features, user-friendly interface, and exceptional support have not only met but exceeded our expectations. We wholeheartedly recommend it to any organization seeking an efficient and reliable learning management system for their global training needs. Five stars without hesitation!

We've been utilizing TalentLMS for a considerable period now, and it has been an absolute game-changer for our team. This platform has revolutionized how we manage and conduct training sessions across our partner sites worldwide. One of the standout features of TalentLMS is its unparalleled ability to organize and facilitate seamless training sessions. The user-friendly interface makes it incredibly easy for us to create, distribute, and track training modules efficiently. This has significantly streamlined our processes, allowing us to focus more on the content and less on the logistics. Moreover, the global reach and accessibility of this system have been instrumental in our success. Being able to provide consistent and standardized training material to our partner sites worldwide has strengthened our operations and improved overall performance. The support and responsiveness of the TalentLMS team deserve special mention. Any queries or issues we've encountered were promptly addressed, showcasing their commitment to customer satisfaction.

The only con I experience is that we cannot add pictures to surveys. But that's about it. Not a big deal.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Lessonly

Warum TalentLMS gewählt wurde: We transitioned due to several crucial factors that impacted our training efficiency. While Cerego served a purpose initially, its limitations became increasingly evident over time.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Cerego

vor 2 Monaten

Julie, thank you so much for such a well-thought out and generous review, we're really happy that you've found so much to love with TalentLMS. We've also passed along your special praise to our support wizzards, they're always eager to hear from people who found their assistance helpful. Thanks again and happy learning!

Pennie
Instructor in USA

Talent LMS Rocks!

Kommentare: Overall, TalentLMS is wonderful. I had to downgrade because I did not get my government contract. When I downgraded, the system would not allow me to downgrade fully. I sent an email to the key people and they resolved the problem expeditiously.

I LOVE TalentLMS. I have been using this mgmt system EVERYDAY for over a year. This system is so easy to use, has lots of great features and my students find it very easy to navigate.

The TalentLMS App (BETA) don't work with some of the desktop features. It has been in beta for since I started using it (over a year). I am just waiting for them to get the bugs out so I can use it to track my students. I haven't told my students about the beta.

vor 2 Monaten

Pennie, thanks for the kind and constructive review, your words really brought a smile to our faces! As for the TalentLMS+ Beta, you'll be happy to know that we're hard at work to make sure it's fully ready to go as soon as possible. Stay tuned and we'll have more to share with you soon!

Nick
Nick
Product Marketing Specialist in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Continued improvements

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great experience. Their support is always helpful and timely, they rarely have service disruptions (despite a massive increase in e-learning following COVID) and they have continued to improve the features of the product.

Talent LMS has continued to deploy regular quarterly updates which improve the features and usability of their product. They've maintained affordable pricing along the way, even when large updates have been added to the system. It's really easy for our learners to use and administration and reporting is pretty good.

Certification management needs to be improved further. I still haven't quite figured out how we will handle re-certification if requirements differ from the original. It's also not easy to get the certificate ID number, which is important to be able to store the data outside of Talent LMS. Our workaround requires manually loading a PDF preview and taking the ID from the PDF, which is the only place you can embed it natively. Reporting has gotten increasingly better over time but can still use some better cross-object reporting and filtering based on other criteria.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Connect Learning und Skilljar Customer Education

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS: Better value for money considering all the features. Also was extremely white label and had broad API access which was important to us to integrate into our existing customer systems and portals.

Antwort von Epignosis

Nick, thanks for your feedback and review! As you mentioned, our team continues to keep improving TalentLMS and our quarterly updates are a result of the feedback we gather from our customers. It's great to hear that you've had a great TalentLMS experience thus far, and we'll keep working hard to ensure things keep on getting even better!

Tami
Tami
Digital Learning Manager in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product for the price

Kommentare: Starting with TalentLMS has been critical for our organizational training, particularly the branch feature, mobile app, and easy-to-use interface. The customer service has been fantastic and the price is affordable. I'd recommend it.

+ Customer service is timely and helpful + Platform is affordable + Easy-to-use interface for learners, instructors, and administrators + Mobile app included + Numerous customizable features + Separate 'branches' for training, enabling access for different groups

- Smaller details within course building are not customizable, or not easily customizable

Antwort von Epignosis

Tami, thank you for this very insightful review of TalentLMS! We love hearing that you are enjoying the branch feature of the platform. It can be very handy to organize your trainings in sub-groups ;)

Laura
Laura
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This tool helps users to get trained quickly

Kommentare: To make the learning experience more tailored to the needs of the company, TalentLMS allows them to brand the platform with their own logo, colors, and domain.

Support for multimedia content, tests, quizzes, and certifications are just some of the features that make course creation and administration simple with this platform. Video, SCORM, PowerPoint, and other course materials are all supported.

Practically everything serves its intended purpose, and I've had no trouble doing what I set out to do. Using it on a bigger scale can present some difficulties, but the administration tools have been straightforward so far.

Jackson
Jackson
Partner in Australien
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly entry to LMS

Kommentare: We are looking to commercialise our existing F2F and webinar materials by developing online conent. TalentLMS was by far the best of the systems we trialled to deliver e-commerce training solutions. The features and set-up are intuitive and the customer support has been outstanding.

The product offers a range of features to easily commercialise your courses, create content on the platform or import Scorm or other file formats, and incredibly responsive customer support.

I have not come across any issues to date - the product was simple to set up and customise, and layout and features are intuitive.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iSpring Market, LearningCart, Thinkific und Litmos

Zuvor genutzte Software: iSpring Market, LearningCart, Thinkific und Litmos

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS: Some other products lacked the flexibility in features that TalentLMS brought to the table. Because of the lack of domain experience, other limited documentation provided by some other systems was a major issue. Finally, the ability to use Scorm content was critical to our selection.

Antwort von Epignosis

Jackson, thanks for leaving us a review. We're so happy to hear that you selected TalentLMS after your extensive research and that you're enjoying the range of features and ease of set-up! Our trusty support team is always on-hand should you need any assistance in the future!

Scott
Executive Director in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TalentLMS exceeded most of my expectations

Kommentare: Overall I have been very satisfied with it, in fact, we upgraded earlier this year. I would like to see some more enhancements, but it has exceeded my hopes for it.

I love how easy it is to use on a variety of levels: 1) Setup was simple for basic functionality. 2) Day to day usage is simple for administrators and trainers. I love that you go between the different views including learner so you can see what the learner sees. 3) We have a more complicated setup in we use different branches to customize our user experience, this is incredibly easy to set up.

I had to do some workarounds to make the initial end-user experience work for them. The workaround is not bad it is just a little annoying. In addition, the system notifications are limited in their configuration, this has proven frustrating at times. The biggest frustration has been the lack of an integrated grade book along with limited testing options (that are not very customizable).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Moodle, LatitudeLearning und Litmos

Warum TalentLMS gewählt wurde: Learnpress just did not meet my needs, but the biggest was they wiped out entire class during an upgrade and could not restore it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS: There are a variety of reasons I chose TalentLMS depending on which alternative I was looking at. It came down to 3 factors: 1) Cost, some of the alternatives were just out of our limited price range. 2) Setup/Functionality: Some of the alternatives were very difficult to configure and the functionality was limited. 3) I liked I had options for moving forward with TalentLMS giving me different ways of paying this allowed me to ease into the product to make sure it was what I needed and wanted. This model works well for small companies like mine.

Antwort von Epignosis

Great to see that you're making the most of TalentLMS functions and features, Scott! Sounds like you've mastered the workarounds but in case you need anything else, our support team is always on-hand. We love hearing that TalentLMS has exceeded your expectations and we promise to keep working hard to make sure things stay that way!

osama
teacher in Ägypten

TalentLMS review

Kommentare: Really a great experience, before Talent I used many systems to manage educational content so I know the features of Talent very well, and it came to the point that I set up a training center in my country and I myself train teachers and students to use the wonderful Talent system and the result was amazing. Thank God, I succeeded in participating more. How many 30 teachers and more than 10 thousand students Yes, 10,000 students, and this is confirmed in my subscription to the service : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])
Really I believe in Talent and I hope to be an official agent for it in my country, but in the Middle East, so does that lie?
My greetings

As a teacher, I find all the services that help me in communication and distance education with my students No malfunctions Fast security Organizer Easy

The grading system should not be limited to the percentage. Rather, the grading system should be added to it as it happens in schools Better live broadcasting service through the site and not through a third party, such as Zoom, for example

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: iSpring Suite und Docebo

Warum TalentLMS gewählt wurde: Limited, slow to develop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS: Quality and reasonable price Supports the Arabic language well

Antwort von Epignosis

Thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS! We're very pleased to hear that TalentLMS has been able to suit your Arabic language needs and enable you to create a successful learning environment!

Kevin
Professor in Japan
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A year of language teaching with Talent LMS in a Japanese university

Kommentare: It has been very easy for me to get this moving and I feel motivated to continue. It is easy to have students upload audio and video assignments, and there have been no complaints from students at all.

Very easy to get started, stable and reliable, excellent support and receptivity to feedback.

I’d like text formatting to be easier and more flexible, and it could be easier to integrate audio files into language teaching exercises. The software has not been designed with language teaching in mind, but there is a lot of potential for it to be so used. It could perhaps be easier to check exactly what the learners themselves are seeing on different devices and with different language settings.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Claris FileMaker

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS: I’ve developed a lot of Filemaker tools for producing worksheets, and even developed a prototype LMS using Filemker, but haven’t had the know-how or resources to go further.

Antwort von Epignosis

Kevin, thanks for sharing your ideas on how to make TalentLMS even better. We love hearing from our users on how to improve the platform! Thank you also for your kind words on our support team. Be sure that they will always be here to back you up when you need help!

Christian

A step above the rest

Kommentare: Overall it has been a very pleasant experience, so much so, we just upgraded for a free trial to the standard package. Looking forward to the possibilities that lie ahead.

It is very easy to use and become familiar with the features. Our students, mostly children aged 8-15 love the Gamification aspect and earning certificates and badges.

It is somewhat time consuming to create our courses... It could definitely be the way we are building them. It would be nice to see a preview of previously uploaded images for easy selection and reuse.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Articulate 360

Warum TalentLMS gewählt wurde: Pricing

Zuvor genutzte Software: Articulate 360

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TalentLMS: Pricing and ability to use a free trial to test the product.

Antwort von Epignosis

Christian, thanks for making the switch from Articulate 360 to TalentLMS! Great to hear that your younger learners are enjoying the gamification aspect! As you continue to build your training offering, do check our the TalentLMS Knowledge Base for useful tips and of course you can reach out to our trusty support team if you need any help along the way!

Brandi
Education Visionary in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we were looking for

Kommentare: We have searched for a long time time (over 6 months) for an LMS that meets all of our needs as a brand new startup with limited funds but certain functionality requirements. TalentLMS so far has met all of those needs. We are very pleased!

Love the ease of use and that it is very user-friendly. Anyone with a little knowledge of LMS functionality can easily set up their school. Love that it integrates easily with Shopify and ZOOM - our two most critical features. The pricing is immensely better than any other LMS we looked at and we looked an MANY! We have been using TalentLMS for about 2 months now and so far everything has been seamless.

The only thing I've encountered that isn't great is the lack of live, chat support. But that hasn't been a major issue because the email support is great.

Antwort von Epignosis

Brandi, reviews like yours make us super-proud! We're so thrilled to hear that after what can be a very long and tedious search, that TalentLMS is meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Should you need any help along the way, our support team is always on-hand to guide you as needed (it's great to hear that our Support team gets a gold star from you, but if you should ever crave the immediacy of live chat down the track, this is available on our Premium plans). We promise to work hard and keep providing you the seamless experience you're enjoying!

Stephanie
President in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple-to-use platform for a commercial product

Kommentare: We are very happy with how Talent LMS has provided such a user friendly platform that has seamlessly facilitated our growth.

We have a commercial curriculum product, with thousands of learners from about 100 clients housed on the TalentLMS platform. It effectively supports having each customer isolated in it's own "branch" where they have their own admin and manage their own users. The primary selling points for choosing Talent LMS were the simple UI that requires minimal customer and no learner training, and the mobile app which facilitates learners going through modules offline. The level of customer support has been even better than we anticipated - with one issue we couldn't determine if it was the LMS, Browser or authoring tool that was causing the problem. The team went above and beyond to help us test it to determine causality. Setting up new branches is quick and easy. Bulk import is easy to use. Most of our learners are teenagers who say that they don't even feel like it's "learning" when they use the app. We and our customers love it. When we add large new customers, we have to add seats to our subscription. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our customer service rep has always been helpful and responsive.

It would be helpful to have more robust survey functionality - we do have to create "courses" that link to Survey Monkey for some of our learner self assessments (i.e. Questions with two answers: How would you have rated yourself before this program, how do you rate yourself now?). It would also be helpful to be able to create custom learning paths/prerequisites of the same courses by branch without having to duplicate a course. The ability for individuals to self register and purchase courses doesn't function is a way that we can use it.

Antwort von Epignosis

Seamlessly facilitating your growth - we like the sound of that, Stephanie and at TalentLMS that's whay we're all about! It's fantastic to see that your learners love using the TalentLMS app and it looks like you've mastered all the features of TalentLMS. Thanks for your valued feedback which we have shared with our team. We're happy that you're happy and we'll keep working hard to keep bringing you an even better experience in the future. Thanks for your review!

E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped us pivot to virtual training as a result of the pandemic

Kommentare: We previously did the majority of our training in person. As a result of Covid, we switched everything to online learning, both synchronous (with Zoom) and asynchronous. TalentLMS easily connected with Zoom to allow us to do both, depending on the course and the people being trained. And thankfully our users have found it easy to use the platform.

TalentLMS is fairly easy for non-technical users to set up and maintain courses. In fact, I've taught many of my colleagues to do so. The process for setting up new courses is pretty straightforward and well documented. While the default process doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, there are some customizations available for those who look under the hood a bit (such as with custom CSS and Javascript).

In order to make the software easier for non-technical users, aspects like branding can be challenging to customize. For example, the size restrictions on the logo image are pretty hard to work with. Not only that, they aren't published anywhere (at least not that I could find). I finally contacted their support and was able to have them override the defaults so our logo would look normal. Worth nothing is that because their support is in Europe and I'm on the Pacific Coast of the U.S., it often takes 12 hours or so before I'd hear back. This made working with support take a long time when compared with other similar companies.

Antwort von Epignosis

Thank you for your review. It is really interesting reading that TalentLMS has met all your requierments to deliver training during Covid times. Be sure that our world-class support team will always be hear to back you up, even if we are not on the same continent and if you need an extra little help, you can always check our knowledge base. https://help.talentlms.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001246253-Knowledge-Base

Marek
CEO in Polen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TalentLMS Review

Kommentare: My experience with TalentLMS has been positive. The platform provided a user-friendly and efficient way to create and deliver online courses. The intuitive course creation process, extensive customization options, and seamless integration with other tools made it a versatile and powerful learning management system. The robust reporting and analytics tools allowed for monitoring learner progress and evaluating the effectiveness of the courses. While there were some areas where additional features could be beneficial, TalentLMS proved to be a reliable and valuable platform for online learning.

One of the things I liked most about TalentLMS was its user-friendly interface and intuitive course creation process. The platform made it easy to design and deliver engaging online courses, with a variety of multimedia options and interactive features. The extensive library of pre-built templates and themes allowed for quick customization and branding. The comprehensive reporting and analytics tools provided valuable insights into learner progress and engagement. Additionally, the seamless integration with other tools and platforms, such as webinar software or customer relationship management systems, enhanced the overall learning experience.

While I had a positive experience with TalentLMS, one thing I liked least was the limited options for advanced gamification and interactive learning features. While the platform provided basic gamification elements like badges and leaderboards, I would have appreciated more advanced options to enhance learner motivation and engagement. Additionally, the user management system could benefit from additional features for bulk user imports and more granular user role permissions.

vor 6 Monaten

Marek, thank you so much for your detailed review! We’re glad you found so many useful features within TalentLMS to help make managing your training easier. If you’d like to customize your user role permissions further or learn more about mass user imports, check out our Knowledge Base and look for specific guides on how to do just that: https://help.talentlms.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001246253-Knowledge-Base And for further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to us and our support team will be more than happy to help you out!

Computer-Vernetzung

TalentLMS is exactly what we've been looking for, but wish we'd found it sooner!

Kommentare: A simple and affordable solution to our ongoing LMS development challenges.

TalentLMS offers all of the features that we created in our own LMS, plus all of the features we planned to implement and lots more. The best parts are the simple setup and configuration, and the ability to quickly switch between different roles; no more individual accounts for a administrator, instructor, and learner. As an instructor, building courses is a doddle. Choosing content types and adding material is streamlined and methodical. There is plenty of content types to choose from, and I particularly like the ability to bundle instructor-led training into a course because this fits our certification model perfectly. Of course, any decent LMS will support SCORM and the xAPI, but TalentLMS goes one further and handles CMI5 packaging and credential handshaking, too. I'm also impressed with the highly configurable gamification settings, which can be tuned to our training market perfectly. Overall I am impressed with the presentation and usability of the platform. There is, of course, plenty of room for improvement and expansion, but for its affordable price we couldn't want for more in an LMS for our start-up.

I would like to see more control for language variations. Some of our courses will be provided in multiple languages and it would be great to partition course material by language. We currently use a custom course field to hold a BCP47 language code, but there is little more we can do at the moment to prevent a de-DE user from seeing (by default) content that is for fr-FR, zh-CN, or sl-SI, for example. I would be happy to consult on this request because internationalisation, localisation, and language is my profession. I have found the WordPress API to be lacking in features and customisation. It would be convenient, even in the simplest of terms, to list courses in horizontal tiles instead of a vertical list, which isn't pretty. Lastly, it would be great if TalentLMS could provide access to the catalogue for unregistered users (or people that have not signed in) for a selection of courses or lessons. We offer free courses or free lessons to help advertise the service and attract new instructors and learners, so it would be great if we could pick and choose free courses (or courses/lessons marked as "Taster" sessions) to be accessible by anyone without signing in.

Antwort von Epignosis

Hello, and thanks for the positive review and comprehensive feedback. We strive to make our LMS as flexible and feature-rich as possible while keeping it affordable and easy to use, so it's exciting to hear we've succeeded! Regarding some of your suggestions, TalentLMS lets you display courses in grid mode (on instructor and learner homepages, and on the course catalog), show an external catalog to non-registered users, and share courses for free through a public URL. Please, feel free to add any other suggestions to our knowledge base or contact our support team to work out a solution. Thanks again!

Mavares
Mavares
Docente Universitario in Kolumbien

Learning was never closer to the source

Kommentare: Improve the virtual experience and learning

The main educational centers around the world investigate and invest in the development of "virtual" platforms which allow the concept of learning, as well as reach an increasing number of people and organizations. The modern corporations and industries have done the same, to be able to have a presence and reach their consumers quickly and safely. That is why, TalentLMS, allows the healthy management of learning, presenting its users to the big market for quality education, at moderate costs, depending on their needs and without losing the contact of the people who require it, and better, skipping the limitations of distance and time. Another feature is the ease of use, very intuitive for management and very functional, thus creating a course, make presentations, use videos, documents, texts and other formats. But even more, with this platform, you can create tests, follow up detailed and statistical of your students.

The current platforms seek to improve and update the interfaces and relationships between them, enriching the experiences with the users, these platforms want to take them to another level, for which, they develop other ways to make the virtual experience, something very close, of this So, if you could elaborate an application that in real time, is able to clarify the doubts and guide the experience, even if it is for the people who start on the platform, then, it would be possible to accelerate the knowledge and mastery of all the advantages. Luckily, the support staff is attentive and tries to respond quickly to the doubts that users may have.

Antwort von Epignosis

Mavares, hi! We appreciate the thumbs up and the comprehensive feedback. It's true that TalentLMS is a versatile, scalable platform, built to cover the needs of both educational institutions and corporations of any type or size. Furthermore, creating an optimized learning experience that's even more direct and efficient is a constant goal for us. Again, thanks, and we promise to keep improving and innovating!

Mourad
Director of Learning and Development in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Years with Talentlms

Kommentare: The overall experience is awesome. Team is professional and super helpful. The free access you get in the beginning is super encouraging to play around and make up you decision after a real look and feel experience.

Talentlms has been my shadow in my years of success as a director of learning and development all over the world starting in Dubai and ended to the USA. What I recently like most is that they are upgrading to AI Powered LMS in a smart way. This will enable us to move faster and at a better quality in designing courses.

I wish they have a plan to embed live chat on courses and instant feedback to promote communication between learners under each course lesson.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Mourad, what a journey you've had, and we're oh so glad that TalentLMS was there for you every step of the way! We're happy to hear you're a fan of our generative AI, TalentCraft, and that you found the experience so intuitive. For now, your learners can share their learning thoughts through Discussions, but we'll let our devs know about your suggestions as well. Thanks for taking the time to write your review!

Maria
Learning experience designer in Kanada

Very disappointmented

Kommentare: Since I was seeing great reviews, and was very happy with the usability of the platform when trining it, I dived in, with a client. I have to say that we've lost a ton of time fixing basic issues. We are locked in this LMS for now but I don't think I can ever recommend it again before there are major changes. The pricing was very appealing for not profit organizations but the time we spent fixing issues would have make buying a solid LMS worth. It's really ok if you need to only use external content, but I'd advise not to build anything in Talent.

I did like the look and feel of the user side landing page and course layout. For now, we are missing some data for gamification but otherwise the reports seems to work pretty well.

The editor is terrible. Not only the capacities are very limited ( example: you can't select a font size), the alignment are dysfunctional , there would be random cut and line jump in all the sentences, the layout would constantly be broken in the editor, but also in the quiz editor. That's the main problem but we had many more that couldn't be solved, so we used external tools. There is no way for a instructor to know if an email has been answered by other instructors unless it becomes a group message, which make collaborative work difficult. It's not possible to plan a release date for course content, only an amount out time between classes and it makes dealing with groups very difficult.

Antwort von Epignosis

Maria, thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear TalentLMS doesn't fit your needs. We know that finding an LMS to suit all your needs is a tricky process, and this is one of the reasons why TalentLMS offers a forever free plan: to make sure that you will pay for something you really need when you decide to upgrade. Regarding the editor, know that our developers team is working on improving it to make it more robust!

Ahmed
Learning Director in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best LMS out there!

Kommentare: Amazing experience.

I have been an intensive user of Talent LMS. I have been using it for more than 3 years now and with many clients. I love its UI and its back-end and how easy it is to navigate its different pages and build content and courses. I believe reporting is one of the strongest points in Talent LMS, as you can get any piece of data easily and in a visual format.

Its Home Page customization. There is little to do actually in terms of doing some visually attractive Landing/ Home pages with simple animation stuff as a font end of the system. You can only add a number of static designed images. I believe there is a room for improvement here.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Ahmed, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, and kudos on your 3 years of using TalentLMS! We’re glad you’re finding Reports as useful as you do, we know that clean training data is important. As for Home Page customization, there are a few things you can try out: https://help.talentlms.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014658333-How-to-customize-your-homepage Apart from that, we’re also hard at work on a modernization of the current UI and its features in the form of TalentLMS+ Beta, and we’ll have a lot more to share with you in 2024, so stay tuned!

Ashley
Professional Learning Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product for internal/external professional development

Kommentare: Overall, TalentLMS has truly been a game changer for our program. We currently only offer external professional development for educators, but we are planning to implement internal trainings through TalentLMS in the coming months. I absolutely love the TalentLMS Library with ready-made soft-skills courses available, and I can't wait to offer these to our on-campus employees. Again, TalentLMS has made my job that much easier, and I can't thank them enough!

Automation! We moved from a system that required a lot of tedious steps. Once we switched to TalentLMS, we were able to automate almost every single step. It has saved us so much time and energy, and our participants greatly appreciate how quickly and smoothly the process runs now. Thank you for making my job that much easier, TalentLMS!

The biggest drawback has been the inability to have changing certification values. For instance, our program offers CEUs for teachers - they can earn CEUs through their school district's programming, then get their certificate through us with TalentLMS. However, each teacher may earn a different amount of CEUs throughout the year. As far as I know, there is a not a way to change the value on the certificate based on the credit earned (besides creating dozens of individual certificates for them to choose from). I wish there was a feature that allowed participants to enter the amount of credit earned and allow that value to be added to the certificate automatically.

Antwort von Epignosis

Ashley, we love hearing that TalentLMS has made your life easier thanks to its automation capabilities! It is also wonderful knowing that you are enjoying the ready-made courses available on TalentLibrary! Thank you for sharing your insights with us!