A great way to get into metrics how your staff are feeling

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Jonathan B.

Kommentare: Helped us get quantifiable metrics about the performance and feelings of the team rather than just hearsay.

Vorteile: With staff moral suffering, this tool has been invaluable in helping give metrics that my boss can take forward about how to improve the team. When you set it up you set the people that are part of your team & they receive emails. From that point people receive weekly reminders to contribute how they feel. The system makes use of really simple graphically styled questions which are similar to psychometric testing in how they are interpreted. When we first installed this, all the staff has a demonstration about what was recorded & how their answers contributed to the team statistics. Where your team are failing there are really useful hints and suggestions for how to improve your scores. There are a number of sub-games within the tool to help raise moral though praise & recognition. The paid version compares departments against each other which could be very powerful in larger organisations The tool integrates well with our favourite communication tool Slack and sends out messages to staff members every week at random intervals to complete the surveys Customer service is good with a quick response to questions. Overall we have found this to be a really useful tool for analysing and capturing specific metrics about how the team is doing along with specific tools to make your team more productive. It facilitates difficult conversations with anonymous feedback which even in a small team where it is obvious who has made the comment is still useful.

Nachteile: When your staff members receive their first emails and try to set up their accounts, they don't set up passwords which can be very confusing initially. Slack integration is slightly haphazard. It uses a bot to integrate but conversations are one way. Answering sends you back to the website. Anonymous comments are useful but in a small team it is quite obvious very quickly who sent which message. Regardless that can be a good way of breaking difficult conversations.

Solid platform but some minor issues

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Pat C.
People Operations & Talent Manager

Kommentare: It's been almost 2 years since we started using OfficeVibe and despite a few issues, it has been a mostly positive experience with comprehensive trend analysis and functionality.

Vorteile: The platform is really easy to use and the functionality of drilling down into individual team results is great. It enables team manager and admin access, and keeps track of all previous comments and trends.

Nachteile: The inability to customise questions is frustrating at times. Whilst most of the questions are very relevant, the pulse checks cover so many different areas and there is power in picking and choosing areas to survey on and focus improvement efforts. Also, some questions are not relevant to our business so the ability to turn on/off would be brilliant. Recently there have also been some data issues where homepage results don't equal the same categories when you drill into it. These have apparently been rectified but we lost a bit of confidence given it occurred over several months.

This service has increased our employee engagement

Bewertet am 8.9.2017
Nicole F.
Billign Manager

Vorteile: OfficeVibe takes the guessing game out of what our employees want, need and how to keep them engaged with their weekly easy to use surveys. Setting up OfficeVibe was simple and we have been able to work on trouble errors that we didn't even know were a problem. This software has given our management team insight into our staff and has given our staff a place to be honest about their feelings about the company, management, and their peers. The engagement report gives you a comparison of all teams and their standings from engagement to happiness and satisfaction. OfficeVibe puts out helpful articles about employee engagement and has excellent resources for improvement.

Nachteile: OfficeVIbe has a feature where you can praise employees thru the site. You are given about 4 of your employees names and you pick an employee to give praise to. There is a question for you to answer and this is what I like least. The questions are the same every week. I would love to see more of a variety.

Best Employee Engagement Tool

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Campaign Executive
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have been using OfficeVibe from 3 years as it helps me a lot towards employee engagement activities. I'll be using it to create surveys and send it among out internal employees. I have been sending multiple fun employee engaging puzzles so as to interact with all-out internal employees and have some fun as Employee interaction is the first priority to us :)

Vorteile: The Most I like about OfficeVibe is:
1. Can create multiple surveys
2. Can create funs puzzles and games
3. Can check the records of all our employees
4. Custom made survey polls
5. Employee engaging surveys and fun puzzles

Nachteile: There is nothing about the least I like about this software

Officevibe provides insight to our company that is hard to come by

Bewertet am 4.8.2019

Kommentare: Officevibe is similar to old suggestion box, but it's so much more. I love the weighted questions to our staff that only take about 5 minutes a week to answer and get a gauge on the culture of our business, which can be one of the more difficult things to measure. Also, people say things on there that might otherwise go unnoticed (anonymous or not) and it gives us a chance to gain other perspectives than our own and allow everyone an equal voice.

Vorteile: I like how Office Vibe has the list of weighted questions to cultivate a score on culture, as well as the option to add our own custom polls. The results of all of this are packaged up in helpful reports that let us know how our company is doing.

Nachteile: It can be a little cumbersome to navigate between different departments and find the questions that generated the rankings. They're a few levels deep, but this is really a minor complaint.

Best engagement and feedback platform!

Bewertet am 2.7.2019
Estefania B.
Head of People

Kommentare: I've been using Oficevibe for about 4 years, I've seen them grow and develop their work. Their customer service is amazing, understands your needs as organization and business and resolve issues suuper quick! plus, they are suuper nice!

Vorteile: There are so many good things about Officevibe, what I love the most it's how complete the reports are. You get such an open, transparent and detailed data. And the fact that you can access to that info. at any time it's the best! PLus, how interactive and beautiful the design of the surveys

Nachteile: I don't think I can say there's a con for officevibe, but if I had to choose one, it would be that sometimes the platform can take its time loading some parts of the site, but it doesn't happen all the time.

We are very happy with Officevibe as it has provided us with up to date info on employee engagement

Bewertet am 5.3.2018
Judith L.
Human Resources Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Up to the minute results of how our employees' level of engagement is.

Vorteile: It is easy for the administrator to use and very easy for the employees to use. I like being able to read the feedback as well as see the group comparison numbers.

Nachteile: Our employees have mentioned that sometimes it seems they are answering very similar questions, so it would be nice to have more control over the survey questions.

Extraordinary and unique invention

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Eric K.
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall it is a wonderful product with all superb features as it is also available online and also its mobile application is a huge life savior for me so I can easily use it on my mobile as well.

Vorteile: Officevibe is basically renowned for its employee management features that provide a continual feedback to help in promoting the employees performances in any organization. Apart from this reporting of the surveys is available in real time that does not consume enough time and energy and also the surveys can be sent automatically through email service that is my most favorite.

Nachteile: It is absolutely a wonderful product as it has always proved to be a helping hand for me. I never come across any kind of hindrance while using this amazing tool. So there are no cons at all.

Wow. Easy. Quick. And facilitates discussions. We're getting lots of ideas and 100% participation!

Bewertet am 23.11.2017
Présidente | Consultante en exécution stratégique | Mobilisation d¿équipe | Gestion du changement
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Employees are thanking us for giving them a means to share their ideas, frustrations, good news... They appreciate the ability to tackle difficult situations anonymously but with opening from their manangent.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. Its new functionality allows you to add up to 5 questions and send seperate surveys which allows us to dig deeper into specific issues. Being in Quebec, its added value is also its availability in French - a must here. Its easy dashboard helps you zoom in on issues quickly. The ability to add attributes to follow engagement by attributes is also very convenient. We use it to monitor impact of transformation on employees. We get the information we need out of it.

Nachteile: Not all the tips and tricks are translated into French yet. I know it's coming though and we can still use the English tips and tricks for most.

A manager's best friend

Bewertet am 14.9.2019
User researcher

Kommentare: Officevibe has been well received by everyone in our organization. They also have a nice face game to get to know who is who.

Vorteile: Officevibe is the easiest way to gather feedback about life at work (and outside of work) of employees for managers. It is a key for all managers to know how their employees are feeling, what could be done to make their life better at work

Nachteile: Sometimes the questions are too redundant. The same questions are asked too many times. But we can always add our own servers when needed.

Renowned product with all best features

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Elisha K.
IT Specialist
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything is amazing enough in this product that is making my experience with it quite memorable and interesting as well.

Vorteile: Firstly the surveys that this application provides are not that much time taking because they only take 5 to 10 minutes in order to complete any certain survey. Also, rollout is so much easy and convenient in this particular application that helps in inviting employees and everything is handled by it in a very supportive way.

Nachteile: I really like the way in which it helps me to properly get the feed backs and surveys from other people. I am having throughout positive experience with it. I do not find any drawback in it.

Love Officevibe

Bewertet am 22.3.2017
Ragan F.
Director of Team Experience

Kommentare: We implemented Officevibe as our company has been struggling with employee engagement and morale issues. We have used various survey tools in the past but they always seemed to be skewed based on the day/time the person answered them, or only the disgruntled employees woudl fill them out. Officevibe takes care of that! The way the questions are worded allow for much more objective feedback and the metrics that you get out of the system are incredible. You can actually see on a day to day basis what the pulse of your organization is. We love Officevibe!

Vorteile: Metrics, ease of use, anonymity, creativity

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to choose/vary the questions based on what things we are hearing anecdotally are areas of concern. The surveys seem very random (maybe that's by design?) and there's really no real way to focus in on more specific areas of interest.

Wonderful product for employee engangement

Bewertet am 6.10.2019
Kristy W.
Software Developer
Internet, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: As a working person I really need supportive feed-backs on the overall performances of the workers. So, for me this application is a blessing because it helps me in providing a continual feedback that assures that every single mistake can’t be denied. Moreover, this application provides new surveys each and every time in order to promote the employees engagement in a particular workspace.

Nachteile: I appreciate each and every feature of OfficeVibe. I love its responsive team for answering all our queries immediately. Honestly speaking I do not have any complain about it.

Great Software for Improving Employee Engagement

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Talent Acquisition Manager/HR Specialist
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This software has a lot of great features to help improve employee engagement. I have only used the free version, but it comes with a lot of great tools and features. I like how it engages your employees weekly and gathers feedback from them with ease. I also like all of the educational tools that come with it. This is very informative and helpful for an HR professional like myself.

Nachteile: The only feature that would be helpful would be to be able to create multiple groups in the free version, so we can compare. I realize this is only for the version that you will have to pay for, but it certainly would be helpful to my company.

Bewertet am 26.10.2017
Wendy M.
Adjunct Instructor
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

The best system I've ever put in

Bewertet am 5.12.2016
Ian C.
Financial Controller
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We started using Officevibe in May 2016. Easy to set up, easy to access for staff, even easier to get good anonymous feedback from staff (and respond to it). Culture surveys are quick, easy, and the results and reporting are easy to understand and due to the variety of categories reported on, easy to act on. I rate this software highly! It's awesome! You won't regret getting in on this one!

Vorteile: Easy, quick way to measure where you are doing well, and not so well for your staff. Since our staff are constantly on the road, it's an easy way to find out what they are thinking without having to pull staff in constantly to chat to them about the informal things in their work life.

Nachteile: None. Not a single one.

Great tool

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Raquel T.
HR Assistant

Kommentare: Nice

Vorteile: It is a tool user friendly and not expensive.

Nachteile: Not being able to give recognition to peers

Engaging and straight to the point

Bewertet am 12.10.2019
Software Developer II
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was surprised to notice how engaged my team got with office vibes and how it facilitated resolving issues within the team that we didn't even know existed. Officevibe is the best product I've tried to get a pulse on how the team is feeling and what should be worked on to increase satisfaction at work.

Vorteile: Really easy to use with a simple and engaging interface. Allows for anonymous feedback and response, which can instigate users that wouldn't otherwise provide certain feedbacks to speak up.

Nachteile: As an end-user I had little to complain, but managers didn't like that the questions couldn't be customized and that the insights didn't go deep enough.

A great tool to get feedback from your employees for how they actually feel.

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Karl O.
Production Manger
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive, makes employees feel like they are a critical component in the team as well as allow managers to uncover any areas that need attention or changes.

Vorteile: Very easy to use system to survey your employees to see how they actually feel about critical topics that affect your workplace culture and environment.

Nachteile: It is hard to come up with any cons as this software works very well and doesn't really have any major flaws. I would say that it would be helpful if you had the option to type in your reasons for answering the questions if you had specific information that you wanted to expound on in each question page.

Great insight

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Eric H.
IT Support Supervisor

Kommentare: I think every manager can benefit greatly from this tool.

Vorteile: The reporting and tracking are extremely helpful. As a manager, I have been able to focus my efforts on what matters most to my employees.

Nachteile: Some of the questions seem a bit redundant.

Awsome way to keep providing feedback about your company

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Filipe M.
Engineering Team Lead

Vorteile: It just reminds you to fill a few questions every week. And answering those questions is easy, you have multiple choice

Nachteile: There are lots of questions that require some free text. However, we can always skip them.

Good for regular "pulse" surveys

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Amy C.
Training and Development Associate
Nanotechnologie, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall very good- short surveys mean that it isnt too burdensome for employees

Vorteile: Get regular feedback from employees, can send out custom questionnaires

Nachteile: Reporting isnt the most intuitive, I dont like that custom poll answers and aggregated in a different place than other regular surveys. I also do not like when you have a follow up question to a survey question (e.g. asking why you feel this way or asking for examples) that it does not repeat the question. You dont always have context to the answer without the original question.

Expensive but worth every penny.

Bewertet am 14.12.2016
Nathan H.
Director of Operations
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It gives such valuable feedback from the employees. We require a very high-caliber employee, and to give a venue for getting anonymous feedback from our employees, helps us to make sure that experiences are meeting expectations. We have made a few changes based on the input received from Leobot, our officevibe software that integrates with Slack.

Vorteile: Leobot is a clever and unobtrusive way of getting feedback from the employees without actually requiring them to do a lot of work to get us thorough information.

Nachteile: I don't have any cons.

Recommended

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Co-Owner
Personalwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: it takes not much time to get microfeedback from employee

Nachteile: it's rather expensive if you want to use full version

Great tool for employee satisfaction

Bewertet am 3.9.2019
Becky Z.
Account Manager

Vorteile: This is a great automated and anonymous platform for getting feedback from employees.

Nachteile: I haven't had a negative experience with this software.