Über LogicMonitor

Die einheitliche Überwachungsplattform erweitert die Möglichkeiten für Unternehmen, indem sie die dahinter stehende Technologie weiterentwickelt.

Erfahre mehr über LogicMonitor

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu LogicMonitor

LogicMonitor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 106 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LogicMonitor bereits verwendet?

William
William
Manager Cloud Operations in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Logic Monitor quickly becoming a complete observability platform

Kommentare: It has always been good but again we are reevaluating our willingness to attach such a large price tag to our monitoring. Its regrettable because we are deeply imbedded in Logic Monitor and much of our processes will need to be refactored with a new solution.

Flexible data sources is probably in my opinion the greatest feature of LM. Not only can you easily modify existing ones but write your own to monitor really anything that has an IP.

The incremental increase in cost is starting to push us to start look at doing some/all of our monitoring with other tooling. Additionally, the kubernetes cost model is encouraging us to bake monitoring software into our clusters and remove those clusters from Logic Monitor.

Craig
Sr. Systems Administrator in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Decent product at a fairly budget friendly price

This is a good product for easy NOC style monitoring of your server and network infrastructure. You can even embed apps such as security cameras into your NOC board. Alerting works well and allows for escalation stages and different paths/types of alerts. The history information for disks, CPU, and memory usage have helped track down issues and it can predict upcoming usage trends. The support you get from their team has always been above par and probably the best support from any product we have purchased.

The available widgets for their dashboard could use some visual additions and maybe an overhaul. I have seen some cool looking boards though if you put the time and effort in. They need more updated and modern looking examples in their gallery.

Andy
Director in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

SPS Commerce User Review

Kommentare: Hello, I will try to bullet out a list of pros and cons below. My overall impression of Logic Monitor is a positive one. I have been happy with the scale at which we are able to adopt the systems. In itself Logic Monitor is a great service but I'd like to see more invested to integrate with other popular monitoring services like PagerDuty, etc. A few minor inefficiencies in the UI, but nothing major for us. . and by the way your support is great!
Pros
Exceptionally consistent! It's easy to be confident that all our alerts across the board are consistent unless set otherwise manually.
-Flexible. I think the tool has just the right level of flexibility to it so that we can organize alerts and hosts in a manner that effectively aligns with our business.
Visibility. Implementing the tool right as really increased our team's visibility to our overall health and performance. It's been a great win.
Cons
Pagerduty integration. There is a lot that we use Logic Monitor for but it will never be our ONLY monitoring tool, as a result we need a service like pager duty as a central hub to manage and maintain our alert streams. It is incredibly cumbersome today to not have resolutions close out alerts in PagerDuty and also to not have alerts that are acknowledged in pager duty acknowledge in Logic Monitor. This is the most important con to us right now.
Transparency. There are some nice features that help you see the various alerts whether it's the alerts tab counters (that show on the main page) or the way hosts highlight when they have alerts associated. I would like to see more detail on those features, for example if there are 13 critical alerts, it would be nice to know how many are already Ack'd without clicking into the alerts tab and searching for those alerts. It would also be ideal if you could highlight the "hosts" on the hosts tab with the color of severity of their alerts. We spend a lot of time in the host view and being able to see a host highlighted yellow, orange, or red would be helpful to faster decision making.
The alerts dashboard is not clear for hosts that are in SDT. I would actually prefer not to see those hosts in the alerts totals on the alerts tab, or potentially make that configurable. It's confusing to go to that tab to see alerts for hosts that are in SDT and don't actually need immediate response, those and Ack'd errors could almost be their own tab.
Thanks for a great service and continued product development!

Kirby
Sr. Network Engineer in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Expensive but worth every penny

Kommentare: Even with it's price tag being somewhat painful, LogicMonitor is my favorite monitoring system for my network. When I started a new job, I was asked what monitoring tool I wanted to use. Without even needing to think about it, I knew LogicMonitor was the answer! My colleagues also love the fact that I was instrumental in bringing LogicMonitor onboard. They've found the value of the product!

LogicMonitor is the magic sauce in my network monitoring. With LogicMonitor properly tuned and functioning, not only can I be proactive to stop issues before they become problems, users think that I'm omniscient! I can see an unusual spike in network activity and contact the user asking "are you doing X?" and get a wherry "yes?" from the user. It let's me know when I've got issues that I didn't even know I had. Love it to death.

The price tag is the biggest drawback. It is very expensive. In the past, I was forced by budgetary constraints to stop using it.

Philip
SSE in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Operational Monitoring Platofrm

Kommentare: We've had a wonderful experience with LogicMonitor overall. Easy to setup and use, provides timely alerts and good monitoring data overall. It supports all of the devices we need it to and their support is great.

LogicMonitor is an easy to use operational monitoring platform. We were able to quickly deploy it across our entire envirorment.

There are a few quickrs to the LogicMonitor UI. The alerts tab for the past few years has a different UI than the rest of the product. It's not a huge deal but at some point Logic needs to address that.

Travis
Network Engineer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

LogicMonitor NPM/alert meets all requirements with all Network Engineering and NOC

Kommentare: Overall, it's a great cloud-based tool that continues to develop the product.

Meets all our requirements with NPM and Alertings, easy to setup and add devices. The cloud dashboard is easy to use.

The hardest part was setting up a triage of alerts during business and non-business hours. It takes time to figure out the best way to handle spam-alerts due with a single device event that affects other devices in the stream.

vinay kumar reddy
AZURE ENGINEER in Indien
Versicherung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best Monitoring Tool

Kommentare: All are good the overall features are good

Overall features are good especially the grouping and alert ruling features are good

Sometimes it get slow in the portal. It should have an application rathet than web app

Todd
Cloud Engineer in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An overall great product

Kommentare: Overall, I love the product. It's much better than what we had before and gives us historical data, so we can see what happened during an outage.

I like that we have very good visibility into what our servers are doing at all times. The alerting is quick and lets us know when something is wrong. I also like the formatting of the alert emails and the fact that you can reply with certain language to take action on the alert, right from your email!

I was trying to monitor the event viewers and alert when it sees a specific event. So far, we've been having troubles with the collector being able to get those metrics without timing out.Also, the log viewer is extremely complex and not intuitive.

Adam
Sr. Sys Admin in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LogicMonitor from a System Administrator View

I like how it is very agnostic with the platforms it monitors. It can (with effort) monitor anything you want. Their customer service is top top TOP tier. I also like its integrations and the module exchane.

I feel like RCA can be approved upon. I also feel like actually creating monitors can be quite difficult if its custom.

IT Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

LogicMonitor Review

Kommentare: My experience with LM has been very good. We're currently in the process of revamping the tool in our infrastructure and that's been going smooth.

LM has tons of features that enable monitoring of very intricate pieces of the infrastructure.

Due to there being so many intricate pieces, fine tuning everything can be time consume and a little difficult to get correct without learning the tool inside and out.

Caroline
Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Excellent solution to monitor the performance of applications.

Kommentare: A software that is undoubtedly efficient to carry out the monitoring of applications and can also monitor not only the physical infrastructure but also the virtual one, in this way you are aware of any inconvenience or malfunction to be able to solve it in the shortest time possible or prevent them in a way that leads to much larger problems.

A software with a very simple and intuitive interface so it is easy to use, is ideal to carry out the monitoring of the performance of the activity of each business application, has metrics that allow it to be very simple to follow up on this process, In addition to its support team is really efficient because if you have any questions with the functions provided by this software you can go to them and very friendly and colloquial lend their help so that you have the correct operation, something else What is worth mentioning and what is really an advantage is that if you notice any problem or malfunction issues alerts that allow you to solve the problem quickly to avoid further damage or loss of time.

For users without knowledge in the field can be complicated the use of such software, in addition to still has features to improve as provide much more detailed reports to have better knowledge of a problem.

ed
Systems Administrator in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Global Tote Review

Kommentare: No real issues, like the product, but tuning alerts is cumbersome

Ease of use, easily tune alerts, no need to add datasources as the ones we need are pre populated

Sometimes too noisy, alot of work tuning

Joshua
Systems Engineer in USA

Excellent product

Kommentare: LM has saved us a ton of money. We setup it and got it monitoring our network very easily. We thought we had a perfect network then LM showed us we had a ton of problems and we were able to fix them before they got worse. I would recommend this and say it is a must for an enterprise level business.

Adding devices is extrememly easy, When I went to go add a device I was able to do so without looking up instructions. The wizard made it very simple. Not to mention,it interacted with most devices very well by going straight ti snmp and showing all sorts of data. Support has been a god send when I've had to email or call them, they've been very helpful and quick to respond.

I don't like the lack of logs, I know LM has a log filing system but it's not enabled by default and it is very hard to find. I would like to by able to go farther back or have some logs I can send to our network team to give them a device's history.

George
Data Analyst in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A must have app if you are in IT

Kommentare: Overall, I was able to protect the servers, applications, and allow the IT team to meet their SLA (service level agreement).

This is a web based app. Set up is super easy. LogicMonitor is installed on our mission critical servers. We set it up to notify us (email) when server HD, CPU, memory is over a threshold. If this happens, we can quickly respond.

Pricing can get expensive if you have a lot of servers.

James
NOC Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Support

Kommentare: Overall we've been pleased with LogicMonitor.

The support we've received from the LogicMonitor team has been incredibly helpful. From offering suggestions on best practices to pointing out ways to optimize our alerting they are proactive in their support. It's a refreshing change.

We transitioned from another product that had been in place for a number of years. As such the learning curve for technicians has been an issue. In addition to that setting up LogicMonitor to mimic some of the features that the legacy product had has taken some time.

Maritime Wirtschaft, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All In One Package

Kommentare: Excellent experience, on-boarding with reps was professionally done and very quickly arranged everything. The software keeps me and my team informed 24/7 on the systems I manage. Overall would recommend this to anyone looking to improve system uptime and performance. This software gives me enormous insight for our systems.

We live the easy of use and integration of the software.

There is ample room for improvement no the mobile app.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Overall things have been great. Account manager has been awesome and product has continued to improve over time.

Ease of use and all the pre-built data-points are awesome!

Would be nice to have a better way to organize application/device dependencies on a visual display like a network path or rack layout NOC display.

Jared
Server Manager in USA

True Visibility

Kommentare: Pitfalls with Layer 2/3 configurations. Our shortcomings with resource allocation on certain servers.

LogicMonitor is worth every penny to have full visibility over your network. It is versatile enough so that I can keep an eye on my Layer 2/3 switches and my servers to know if something is wrong at a moment's notice.

Maybe some prebuilt widgets in the dashboard to gather more ideas on how to best utilize the tools.

Great monitoring tool

It really does what it has to do - it monitors almost everything that you could think of, it has a lot of datasources for almost any software or hardware, it has flexible notification system, and, finally, useful dashboards.

Learning curve is pretty high. Some datasources are too basic. Personally i would like to have software/hardware assessment module in LM.

Jonathan
Infrastructure Engineer in
Quelle: GetApp

What can I say?

Kommentare: What can I say? I have been using LogicMonitor for about a year now, what a year it has been. I am amazed at the things it can do and the time it saves me. I am able to monitor all my hosts and servers down to such a granular level that I can see if a service is started, disk usage and performance,the performance of interfaces, and a lot more. You can even create custom monitors to monitor just about anything on a device. The dashboard can be configured to provide any information at just a glance. In the past year I have seen the program grow and become more robust, yet still remain easy to configure and use. Knowing the issues in my environment before my clients do has been such a plus and saved many service hours. I don't know what more I can say except LogiMonitor is a great product that does what it says and does it simply. I am pleased to be a client of LogicMonitor and look forward to being one for many years to come.

It works and it works well.

I really can't think of any.

Bernie
Director of Engineering in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Nagios Replacement!

Kommentare: One of the best companies I have dealt with and by far the best support.

Ease of deployment and Support are top notch.

Can get pricey and cloud account monitoring features are still in their infancy.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Granular Reporting

Kommentare: The program cut down the amount of time engineers spent checking resource management of vcenter.

INTEGRATIONS! Logic Monitor allows us to monitor every aspect of our customer environments. We use the connectwise integration top open and close tickets.

It requires a lot of tuning for alerts that occur often but are still important.

Sunil
System Engineer in USA

Wonderful stuff

Kommentare: Pretty good which helps my monitoring easier.

Netscan and arrangement for discover devices once everything is set.

Few of data source like monitoring local SSL certificate from server are missing.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy setup, well rounded feature set

Kommentare: Have used Logic Monitor for about 4 years and have been very happy. Since then we’ve moved most of our infrastructure to the cloud, and LM still does a good job, even though we do not have LM Cloud.

Intelligent defaults make for a very easy setup. All of the basic monitors / alerts are enabled out of the box.

Have not tried the LM Cloud offering due to its steep price. Would be nice if there was a more affordable package for small companies.

Amit kumar
Network engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very happy

I like the granular monitoring it does which is very helpful

Could be easier in terms of configuration.