Über RepricerExpress

Das automatische Preiskorrektur-Tool von eBay und Amazon hilft, den Online-Umsatz durch Aufrechterhaltung wettbewerbsfähiger Preise zu steigern.

Erfahre mehr über RepricerExpress

Has a lot of features, and can make a repricing strategy best suited for your business.

Waiting for the reports is sometimes slow and it's limited to 3 at a time.

Bewertungen zu RepricerExpress

RepricerExpress hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 19 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du RepricerExpress bereits verwendet?

Erwin
Erwin
Managing Director in Singapur
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and works

Kommentare: Very pleased overall!

Fast to get it up and running, reliable prices, top notch support.

Nothing that I can think of at this moment.

Devan
Director in UK

Game Changer!

Kommentare: I've had a few bumps in the road with this software as it was new to me but with the teams help i'd like to think that I'm somewhat knowledgeable enough to fix issues myself now.

What I like most is hard to put down to one thing so I'm going to say three. The customer service is faultless. the live chat feature is quick to answer and every colleague I've spoken to has gone out of their way to help me with my query. Next is the ease of using it with the step by step features when you first sign up and the self-explanatory tabs at the top. Finally is how much of a game changer it is in terms of taking the time out that i used to spend on manually repricing and even then i wasn't 1/100th of competitive as i am now as well as this makes it easy to not go below my profit targets when setting minimum and maximums

The automation's are a little hard to get to work together but with the blog posts they release in partnership with sellers like myself you can find your way to getting them set up.

Gary

Don't trust Pricing

Kommentare: Their pricing states what they don't tell you which is in the small print that there are usage fees so your bill is 3 times what is quoted. When questioned regarding this the customer serice agents are very rude and simply tell you to shut the account or pay up. The platform is ok but not as great as they make you believe as can be a pain to set up. There are better providers out there that are far better and cost effective. Not impressed at all !!!!

Most Economical Repricer Around

Kommentare: RepricerExpress make it very easy to stay on top of my competition and to automatically maintain my price per the rules that I have for each of my categories.

I used a very expensive repricer a few years ago and it was not very user friendly. There support was very weak. With RepricerExpress the price is very afforable, the desktop is very easy to use and the support has been tremendous and very timely. I love the Automation Feature where my items will move to another pricing rules to make the item more competitive - say if it is a slow mover.

I wish that your platform would interface with Walmart.com

Torbett
CEO in USA
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Repricing for Amazon

Kommentare: I think it is a very good product, been with them several years. Once you get the hang of it, it's a powerful tool and a must have if on Amazon. Hope they come out with one for Walmart and Sears channels. I especially like the 'Sleep' feature.

The support, be it only in chats since I dont have a big enough account, is always professional and cordial. Always very helpful and attentive. Anxious to answer your concern.

Sometimes issues are complex and you need human to human speech. This they will not do no matter what ur concern is. Not until you subscribe to a higher level.

Kenio
Managing Member in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

User friendly, cost effective Amazon and eBay Repricing Tool

Kommentare: I have used many tools in the past and RE not only is best price point for ROI but also delivers real value which is evident in my bottom line. This is not another passive repricer tool, which is another MRC bill to your business. It pays for itself it keeps you focused on what's important, running your business.

Super easy integration with your multiple Amazon and eBay accounts. Take advantage of template repricing rules which can be assigned per account or create your own from scratch. Further, you can setup automation based on triggers to manage inventory or pricing based on multiple factors, for instance to apply a different repricing rules on units which would be affected by Long Term Storage Fees (LTSF) on the fly. Granular sorting in case you wish to manually alter base and ceiling prices. You can sort by fulfillment FBA/MFN, min/max price, buy box, etc. Amazing dashboard that does not waste real estate. Tell you just what you need to know to run your business and yes, is customizable.

There aren't any cons when it comes to RepricerExpress. Great price and solid support team.

Wade
CEO in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Working software, but why so slow?

Kommentare: RepricerExpress handles our repricing well, but I wish the software was faster and new feature would be added. Also it is way too slow and that is why I will probably eventually switch software.

Accurate repricing, fairly simple and straightforward controls1

Extremely slow! Why does it take sometimes 15 seconds to load the min/max page from the homepage? or a search? Seems to happen most at night.

Morris
Merchant in USA

RepricerExpress the right choice

Kommentare: RepricerExpress helps me to monitor my all items are working and repricing

Very user friendly. Professional and high standard application. Easy to follow and manage inventory

billing sometimes leads to service interuption

Nathan
Operations Manager in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

10k SKU's

Kommentare: It's been good. They do good work and are cheap.

It's going to be your cheapest option for a repricer that works with both Amazon and Ebay. It does what it's advertised to do and works pretty well.

I feel the ebay repricing is pretty flawed. Your pricing only competes with competitors who use the same exact SKU as you, but lots of times ebay sellers don't include the correct sku and therefore the repricer doesn't really work. There should be a manual way to pick which listings you want your ebay listing to compete with.

A Robust Repricing Tool

The dashboard UI is very simple, clean and easy to use. A must have tool to stay competitive when selling in online marketplaces. I like how you can strategically push prices up during periods where sales are lowest every day. Which can help drive prices of all your competitors back up. The pricing for the software is very affordable compared to many of the other repricers out there.

It does not automatically calculate FBA fees when entering min/max prices. It would be a nice added benefit if they added this feature.

Luke
Principal in USA

Great app - responsive team & very customizable

Kommentare: As a bookseller, I needed something customizable for different scenarios since each textbook will often have different peak seasons. RepricerExpress let me customize my repricing. Additionally, the support team is fantastic and responsive!

I like the customization the most...the ability to assign specific SKUs to specific Rules. I love the automations. So far, RepricerExpress has allowed me to take my repricing ideas and turn them into reality.

The interface is slow. Waiting for the reports is sometimes slow and it's limited to 3 at a time.

Kevin
Ecommerce Manager in USA
Marktforschung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Repricer express review

That there are so many settings for the repricing rules.

That it doesnt show you your profit on products.

Antoine
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

REPRICER EXPRESS

Love the bang for your buck. Has many functions and does what I need it to do for a great price.

Does not calculate profit so you can make minimum and maximum price decisions. Would also be nice if you could put your cost in and it tells you profit percentages.

Brian

Tripled my sales

Kommentare: It's such a nice-looking and simple to use tool that it belies all the sophistication underneath. I was immediately impressed with how much more often my listings were in the Buy Box, with the smart features focused on keeping my prices up and fighting negative price pressure, and the timesaving bulk export/import features that let me easily manage several thousand listings. I found the dashboard more useful (and more attractive) than Amazon's pricing views, and RE quickly became my first stop every morning, even before Amazon's seller dashboards. A really excellent tool that I wouldn't sell on Amazon without. Oh, and my sales tripled the week after I set it up!

Alyssa
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A great company and an excellent piece of software

Kommentare: I am still new to the world of selling online, and of using repricing software, my experience of using RepricerExpress has been very positive. Setting up an account and connecting to my Amazon Marketplace was very easy and well enough explained that even a total newbie like I could manage it. The GUI is well put together and information is almost always just where it needs to be. Most importantly it has really helped my sales on Amazon by letting me compete with professionals in my own niche.

Dave
Marketplace Manager in UK

Excellent pricing tool!

Kommentare: A fantastic way to make sure your items are competitively priced across multiple marketplaces. Allows you to set minimum and maximum prices for thousands of items in no time! Easy to use, fast to update, and great customer service when required. Couldn't ask for more.

Great repricing tool

Kommentare: I signed up for a free trial and experienced great results. Now paying £35 a month and still seeing great results. RepricerExpress saves me hours of work daily.

Gary

Increased our Amazon sales

Kommentare: RepricerExpress has helped increase our Amazon sales by 300% within 3 weeks of repricing our listings.

Abdullah
Amazon Seller in Kanada

Horribile

Kommentare: Business went from 500$/day in sales to my first 0$/day.

My Buy Box percentage on Amazon went to 4%. In summary, It doesn't work.