User-friendly and easy to use

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Vladimir P.
Tech Svs TL
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It helps a lot with the proper call distribution, which is crucial for multi-language support. In addition, the ease of manipulating the roles and the lines, allows us to react immediately, depending on the languages and priorities needed on the spot.

Vorteile: The ease of installation, usage, and fast reporting tools. Easy to be set up for new agents and changed for the current ones, along with the user-friendly UI, which allows prompt assigning of different roles, access, and support lines.

Nachteile: Actually, the tool is really user-friendly, even for the admins. However, It will be a good option to have the calls/chats distribution prioritization a bit more customizable. I've run over the default prioritization, which is quite logical and brings a lot of sense and light over the talkdesk work, but it would be great to have the option to prioritize the distribution to a particular agent and then to change this prioritization to another one. Especially, when we work on different languages, level of expertize, and have different contact channels.

More than your Average Dialer

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Nicole J.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience was overall positive. There were some points that I was completely upset with the program, but that was only because I really needed to power through some dialing lists and TalkDesk was slowing down my momentum. (Which again, I know they are fixing )

Vorteile: Talkdesk has a vast number of pros than meets the eye. I originally started using talk desk simply because I needed a dialer that would hook up to my Salesforce. There were a few other options I was weighing but Talkdesk had the most features. It's great for people who are rapid dialers because you can load playbooks, and just smile and dial. It's also awesome for mail-merges if you need to send out a quick email to a select group of your pipeline. If you are not fond of organizing your leads through SalesForce, you do have the option of working solely out of TalkDesk; you can create tasks to call, events, and add notes that will automatically populate into your salesforce. They are a newer company that is always willing to hop on a call to troubleshoot and are open to feedback.

Nachteile: Not all dialers come issue free. My major qualm with using TalkDesk was that it never allowed you to work out of an account, and only contacts. This made it difficult for me to track who I was dialing if I was solely working out of Talkdesk.
The other issue (Which I know they are fixing) is how the screen pops up when you are using Talkdesk as a click-to-dial feature in Salesforce. I hate having to click more than I need to just to make a call, and it burdened me when I was trying to power down my list.

Easy to set up and feature full contact center

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Valdrin T.
IT Engineer
Restaurants, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience is positive, it has many great features, a click to call extension, a callbar. It also has some things that are missing, however, the overall experience, we as admins of talkdesk, and our agents is positive.

Vorteile: The most I like about talkdesk is that it has many integrations with other 3rd party sites, such as Salesforce, Kustomer, Ytica, etc. And all of these integrations are already included, out of the box -- we don't have to do any coding, or API calls ourselves. Besides that, we also like how easy it is to set up new agents, give them a new number, or add them to a ring group and they are ready to make and receive calls within minutes.

Nachteile: The least I like about Talkdesk is the reporting section. Granted, their scheduled reports and dashboards are great tools which we use daily; however they lack some quality of life features that will make creating and editing reports from a chore to an enjoyable experience. The issue is that, once a scheduled report has been created, it cannot be edited anymore, and our team frequently has new hires and transfers so we have the need to add new members to different reports, but that is not possible, and instead we have to recreate the whole report from scratch.

Talkdesk is the best in Class

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
VP Customer Service
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Really positive. Talkdesk does a great job at listening to their customer needs in order to make a better product. That are fast with changes that benefit a wide net of their clients.

Vorteile: We were looking for a CCAAS partner that would seamlessly integrate with Zendesk. We needed to have a full integration that allowed screen pops for agents to document tickets.

Nachteile: In order to capitalize on reporting, you really need to have a serious excel background but once you have the data where it needs to be, the reporting is very powerful.

Worst experience we had

Bewertet am 6.11.2015
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I was really happy that i found a cloud sollution for our company with lots of integrations.
The contract was made in just couple of days and we started to use the solution from day 1. The sale agent was really great.
Now, the problems started when we opened the first ticket to support which was handled in 3 or 4 days (for a call-center sollution this is extremely high). There are tickets which was never handled. Later on if you wanted a ticket to be resolved you needed to go on their facebook page and write the ticket number along with a small complain. Take a look on their facebook page, and you will see lots of complaints there along with tickets number. After couple of months we have seen a really high raise in our cost and we knew that something is not normal. After a small investigation we discovered that we have been overcharged with over 3000$ in 4-5 months. After an intern audit which was done in over 6 weeks by Talkdesk, we have recieved the money back to our talkdesk account. The fun part is that we cannot use the money which was taken illegaly for paying the monthly services, they need additional money. This is totally unacceptable! Anyway, it was a lot of friction between us. We even try to contact the CEO of TalkdDesk on Linkedin which by the way didnt't even reply to our problem.
Talkdesk was the worst experience in 8 years since i have started the company. Think twice before you will use their services.

Vorteile: Nice app, nice design, easy to use, good quality of sound.

Nachteile: Support and Billing needs to much time to reply. The billing system is not transparent at all. You cannot see the cost of each call in your dashboard. You never know when you will be overcharged. Nobody cares about you after you have signed the contract. They are interested only in your money.

von Talkdesk an 6.11.2015

We're really sorry about your experience, and we definitely agree we could have done a much better job in this case. In the course of this year, we've significantly grown the Talkdesk team, switched to a new billing system, and gone from 2 people working in support, to over 30. We're now answering most support enquiries within a few hours, and satisfaction rates are very high. We're available 24 hours a day during the week to assist our customers. We've replied directly to you specifically addressing the final concern you had, and you've now told us you consider the problem solved. We hope you continue to stay with us, but if you do decide to leave we understand and we'll make it as easy as possible for you to move elsewhere.

TalkDesk is above the rest! - Cortney K

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Cortney K.
Billing Specialist
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TalkDesk has been reliable and above the rest. We started with ShoreTel and switched to TalkDesk and the improvements are not measurable.

Vorteile: The ease of use is the best. As long as you have an established internet connection, you can use TalkDesk anywhere!

Nachteile: Sometimes the audio is best when connected via ethernet cable.

Very Efficent and easy to use

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Sufyan H.
Educational consultant
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: you can call almost everywhere and the voice quality sound not change, it is easy to use and easy to connect with other soft wares.

Nachteile: the desktop app sometimes take long to open, but not all the time, it is very rare to happen.

Amazing Service

Bewertet am 21.10.2019
Johann D.
System Administrator
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: TalkDesk has been amazing for our call center. Easy to use, great integrations and helpful support.

Nachteile: Nothing at this time that we are not satisfied with.

Easy to use and reliable

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Jeffrey V.
Senior Demand Analyst
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: -The Salesforce integration is great and eliminates manual work for reps.
-Real-time reporting makes it easy to track performance.

Nachteile: No Cons, whenever there has been an issue Talkdesk has resolved it right away

User Friendly and Effective

Bewertet am 30.10.2019
Derek V.
Member Success Advocate
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: How to improve customer satisfaction and service levels.

Vorteile: The stats and ratings allow for our team to gain insights on how to better our service to our customers. The user friendliness allow for ease of use and to be effective when making or receiving calls

Nachteile: There can sometimes be a lag in the receiving of calls or the occasional app freeze

Talkdesk everything you want with a clean UI/UX - CCaaS

Logan B.
Ops Manager
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: OUr customers want quick and easy access to their reps by phone. Talkdesk makes that possible. Management wants an integrated phone system to be able to view high level data in other areas of our business. Talkdesk is the CCaas that fit our needs.

Vorteile: The ease of use the my favorite thing about the software. As a daily user and admin, Talkdesk isn't part of things I worry about breaking, it just works. It works for me and new hires alike.

Nachteile: Call quality. If talkdesk could fix the random bouts of call quality issues, then this would be a near perfect solution.

The Best, Near Perfection Integration

Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Don A.
Customer Service Representative
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using both SalesForce and TalkDesk for more than a year now for our company and it could have never been easier compared to what we were using before, I am really thankful that our team have discovered this platform. We started using SalesForce first for a few weeks but then TalkDesk happened and it has never been this easy for me and my team, Calls logged automatically, Cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and information backtracking. We can never ask for a better service, The Talkdesk Live at our dashboard was super helpful for managing our Agents and for tracking our service level rates which is very important if you are working for a customer driven company/job. The only hiccup that we have experienced overall is SF connector not linking properly to the TalkDesk widget in which we figured was caused by Internet fluctuations whenever the connection speed gets lost/slow but with coordinating this with the Talkdesk Team and our IT department we were able to fix the issue and it barely happens anymore and when it does occur it can be easily fixed by reloading SF. Such an awesome service.

Vorteile: Integration is a breeze, My team and I never encountered any issues with the integration and the information of any of our call logs getting lost/missing

Nachteile: Callbar integration would sometimes disconnect fail, there are times where the information takes minutes to get transferred to Salesforce which is detrimental to fast customer interaction

There is no Better telephony software!

Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Oscar G.
CRM Operations Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use Talkdesk with our multiple salesforce instances. TD makes integration between the two systems, and management of the integration very easy. Click to Dial has become heavily relied on to provide relative metrics behind our outreach, I don't believe we could've come as far as we have without Talkdesk.

Nachteile: There are still some feature I would like to see enhanced in order for the tool to provide further insight. Reporting could use for enhancements to provide between usability. Secondly, I would to see improvements around the ability to distinguish between multiple records which may have the same name.

TalkDesk makes monitoring and managing a team easy

Bewertet am 14.11.2019
Lydia E.
Team Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to tackle issues of productivity by easily tracking each individuals performance with great ease. Not only can I track how many calls they are making, but I can easily track how long they are spending on and off the phones, among many other things. TalkDesk assists with many of my manager responsibilities.

Vorteile: Live reporting screen is easily customisable so you can keep track of what is important to you. You can also pull lots of different reports for all your needs.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to see when an agent was set to which status without having to pull the data, rather than just what proportion of the hour they were set to each status. The individual graphs that show that an agent was set to (e.g.) available for 20 minutes during 9-10am are useful but I want to know WHEN they were available.

Fairly innovative company, not perfect but who is

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Customer Experience Manager
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We've been with Talkdesk for over 2 years, and in that time they've proven to be hungry for the market, very innovative and collaborative. The product is fairly robust and there are releases fairly often for improvements, minimal downtime and a nice UI/interface. The sentiment reporting is invaluable and you often don't have to reach out to support since their knowledge base is ridiculously thorough.

Nachteile: We definitely noticed with the departure of our first CSM and transition to another, our rose colored glasses started to come off. Talkdesk suffered some serious outages later in 2017 (though they did their best to make it right after the fact). There are some seemingly obvious improvements that could be made to the product that they have so far de-prioritized over those shiny "innovative" features. Reporting more often than not requires exporting CSVs in order to truly dig into the data, and when you do have to contact support you'll always get a canned response, have to clarify and emphasize again, *then* the agent starts to answer your question.

A fresh take on an old necessity

Bewertet am 21.6.2016
Kenneth K.
Chief Operating Officer

Kommentare: There are a lot of longstanding names in the call center software arena. Like many verticals with legacy providers, aging code bases make agile integration, extensibility, and the introduction of innovative new capabilities difficult. Talkdesk is the relatively newcomer to the cloud call center software space that we found to be the perfect mix of fresh, full-featured, and reliable. After all, your phone system in nothing on which you can take a gamble. As we have grown and our needs increased, so too have the capabilities of the Talkdesk platform. We have been very happy with the decision to leverage Talkdesk as our call center solution and look forward to continuing to leverage new platform capabilities as they are introduced.

Vorteile: 1. A wide array of out of the box integrations with other widely used platforms
2. Great customer success management
3. An innovative team that is eager to add platform capabilities but consider tackling in new, potentially more effective ways than what currently exists.
4. Lots of opportunities to share feedback and participate in new beta offerings
5. Good value for the price per seat
6. Effective as a cross-company phone solution, both for call center and non call center staff

Nachteile: 1. An API to an API. Because Talkdesk is built on top of twilio and other telephony providers, the API is effectively a bridge to another API which currently limits integration capabilities.
2. Sometimes slow to respond or ineffective technical customer support when troubleshooting integration issues.

Talkdesk for call centre

Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Hugo L.
Customer Experience Team Leader
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was initially a customer experience agent. As an agent, I was using Talkdesk as a tool to communicate with customers and keep track of my performance. I am now a manager and use Talkdesk daily in order to manage the workflow of my employees. Additionnally, I always use Talkdesk to have a detail view of the performance from the member on my team. Based on their data, I will be able to performing adequate coaching sessions.

Vorteile: I like that as a supervisor I have a lot of visibility and detailed data about my agents performance. As such, I can offer personalized help to each of my agents in regards to their perfomance data shown on the Talkdesk software. It has helped me become a better manager and my employees become more performant. Additionnally, Talkdesk offers a lot of features in order for you to personalize your Talkdesk as per your needs. You can manipulate the lines and many other things in order to properly set the workflow.

Nachteile: I don't have many cons about this software. I do see some newer agents struggling with the user friendliness of it all. However, you learn pretty quickly to manipulate it.

Easy to navigate

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Nikki K.
Sales Executive New Business Sales
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Like mentioned before, working in customer service there is a lot of times where I had to speak with the customer call someone else at the moment. Putting the customer on hold and at the same moment calling at a different place was really helpful. Great service! Really satisfied.

Vorteile: I would say the best thing is that it is really easy using the Callbar, reviewing calls, conference calls, transferring calls, etc. While working in Customer Service I used Talkdesk 8 hours a day and for that kind of job is very important to have a fast and easy way to reach out to the customers. Being able to find previous calls in two clicks is the best thing ever. Yes, you have to put the number but that's about it. When you put the number it takes you to a site where you can check all the calls you made with that phone number, even years ago. I could've listened to a call that my colleagues made which help me perform better in my call.

Nachteile: So far, can't complain. There were times that the widget would not work but the web was always working as a backup plan.

Why we chose Talkdesk

Robert N.
Customer Service Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it has been a positive and pleasant experience. They are always responsive, always open to feedback and will go the extra mile to assist with special requests.

Vorteile: Ease of setup, the support provided, constant updates and integrations with other software and services. Constant updates from their development team on new features and services.

Nachteile: Could use some additional features such as multiple dashboards to monitor multiple centers/ring groups

Great experience so far

Bewertet am 22.7.2019
Amir H.
Head Of Technology
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We've had a pretty good experience with TalkDesk since we launched it a few years ago. We love the ease of configuration, the built in reports, the great user interface, and the modern design. We switched over from a legacy/long-time vendor that was reliable, but very difficult to customize or even to pull reports from.

Nachteile: TalkDesk should do a better job recommending hardware for agents. We had to go through 3 different headsets before settling on a good one. We also did have some complications during on-boarding but this was a few years ago so I'm sure they improved their process.

A painfree cloud contact center telephony solution

Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Ken W.
Director of Provider Support and Phone Outreach
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great. My managers are able to run their teams efficiently with real time dashboards, and I'm able to get the high level trends with scheduled reports.

Vorteile: There was a time when most tools like this were aggravating in so many ways from set up to lack of meaningful reporting. Talkdesk is the opposite. They focus on the core value their product provides (an easy to implement, scalable contact center solution) and and make it better constantly. This isn't a company that makes pointless cosmetic changes to their interface to make their UI/UX people feel valued. Instead, the keep improving what a call center manager needs: swift integration, customization options that don't take a programmer to set up, and solid reporting options. Keep up the great work, Talkdesk!

Nachteile: Although they offer a bevy of integrations with other tools there is not a lot of guidance when things get complicated. However, their knowledge base is quite extensive and the articles, unlike many "help" centers, are not 3,000 years old. Their customer support team is also top-notch and can handle most questions.

Talkdesk for the win

Ana T.
resident support
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since the company I work for made the switch, its been great, they are no issues, if we need to make any changes and can't figure it out, their support team is very helpful. Keep up the great work Talkdesk!

Vorteile: Talkdesk is very simple to use. I love we can see the time the call has been in queue, where its coming from, the longing is simple.

Nachteile: I feel it can use some improvement with integration with other software, to minimize delays.

Best feature ever!

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Megan B.
Growth Representative
Onlinemedien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Using Talkdesc we always provide the best experience to our business partners. Whenever we have meetings for discussing metrics we always have the most accurate information because of Talkdesk and Salesforce. I love it!!

Vorteile: I am using TalkDesk for a while now and I am super satisfied! The benefits are countless. You can track basically everything! Since I'm working with business partners I often have to pull up reports to check my performance and I am amazed how much information I can get. I love the reports because I can see how much I was on the phone, how long I had a meeting, when did I go on my lunch break, etc. Another thing that I like is that I can re-listen all the calls that I've made, and I can even check how were my metrics for the whole month!! In our company, we use a lot of tools and the best thing about Talkdesk is that is integrated with Salesforce. It's fast, accurate, consistent and super user-friendly!!!!

Nachteile: To be honest, until now I've never had issues using it. It's always reliable and the connection is great!!

Dependable and Resilient .

Bewertet am 6.9.2019
Tara D.
Helpdesk Supervisor
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Talkdesk has proven to be an extremely reliable software for our company. We've been using it for about 5 years now and have had very few issues. The customer service is exceptional. Any time that we have had an issue, customer service is quick to respond and rectify. I love that the program is so resilient also. Our call volumes fluctuate intensely and Talkdesk can handle whatever is thrown at it. We have gone from getting 300 calls per day to 300 calls per hour and we rarely notice so much as a hiccup. The program is easily customized and very user friendly.

Nachteile: The only thing I would like to see is more customization on the reporting. I would love to be able to have more options to build my own reports, however, our account rep is very accommodating with having reports built for us based on our needs.

Easy and convinient

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Armend P.
Digital marketing

Kommentare: Slice is the software which connects our company with thousands of customers on a daily basis and makes our business successful.

Vorteile: I have been using talkdesk for more than 3 years. It is part of my daily job now and without talk desk my job as a digital marketing rep is unimaginable. Talkdesk gives you the opportunity to reach out to your customers and partners in a very easy way, the quality of the voice is great and you never have any kind of issues with the voice. Talkdesk is very easy to use and timesaving I don't think that there is any better product than talkdesk. Keep up the great work guys.

Nachteile: So far everything is great using this software and it has been more than 3 years now. It gets updated and improved all the time. My suggestion for this software is if there is any possibility to change the tones when you dial.