Über Shortcuts

Komplette Salon-Management-Software inklusive POS, Terminbuch, automatisiertem E-Mail-Marketing, Kundenbewertungen, Online-Buchung und mehr!

Erfahre mehr über Shortcuts

I like the integration of the web site and our appointment calendar, the customer service of the company.

Bewertungen zu Shortcuts

4,0
3,9
3,7

Shortcuts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shortcuts bereits verwendet?

Mickey
Mickey
President /owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Personal experience with shortcut salon..

Kommentare: Over all betterment to operations and management ...

I started from the begin| ! Was a wise move on my side ...

None ...It wasn't so easy for me personally change in mind set and moved forward and learned a new and better wat 4

Julie
Salon Owner in USA

User Friendly Software

Kommentare: We are very pleased with Shortcuts in our salon. The 24/7 support has been great.

This salon software is so user friendly. It is easy to train my staff to use this. We use Shortcuts to schedule clients appointments and for point of sale. The variety of reports and marketing lists is great.

We really have not had any problems with Shortcuts. If we could not figure something out, the support is outstanding.

Bernie
Business Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

3 Year contract of frustration.

Kommentare: I am appalled that a customer can spend thousands of dollars to get a programme to work for me rather than the programme doing what it promises and that Shortcuts are willing to fob me off. After being a loyal customer for 6 years running and have put in so much effort to have a great Spa software, this is the thanks I get from Shortcuts. Do your research, there is other software out there that works in a much easier way and doesn't cost as much. Be careful of software that wants to lock you into a 3 year contract. Upgrades are also another 3 year contract added onto your current contract. Bizarre!

The technical support are quote knowable and mostly friendly.

There is no social media integration. Average wait time on the phone for tech support is at least 20 minutes, in a busy salon that loses money. Their system is very old school based, not very intuitive. The Gift voucher system is so counter intuitive, really hard to find old gift voucher numbers. They lock you into a 3 year contract and I believe that is the only way they keep customers. Their pricing for features that you can't use properly are extra costing. Overall I paid for the extra services so that I could use the software to it's best and after signing the contract there only some features available. The confirmation text messages are very short and their online marketing system to create marketing emails (when it works as it rarely does) looks like its from the 80's. I had a MAC pc and had to install other software with a technician that cost me over $1400 to get sorted out to be able to use Shortcuts on a MAC, it gave us so much trouble I eventually bought a Windows computer from Shortcuts that cost me $2500 plus. I have spent so much time and countless hours working "for" shortcuts instead of it working for me. I have asked to be released from my contract for Shortcuts and they would prefer to have a customer that will never return than lose 12 months of something that doesn't and has never worked for me. When I have asked for education to that on my part I know I am using it to it's fullest ability, I have been quoted a few hundred dollars each time.

Katy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

perfect for us

Familiarity and ease of use. company is always trying to improve functionality and features

i wish I had remote access to all features at any time like mind/body

Nathan
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shortcuts

The amount of things it can do for the cost.

Could have more robust reporting and customization of reporting.

Cliff
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Owners opinion of ShortCuts

Kommentare: Not bad enables us to effectively run our business, not having the ability to enter middle initials, and last name suffixes is a short coming as well as not providing a daily report on hair cut times is a big disadvantage as a high volume shop with 8 stations, haircut times are very important to us

a number of good reports (KPI's) are generatd

the data base lacks structure, we are a high volume barbershop providing 750 to 900 services per week. We have numerous clients with similar names, including father and son, brothers etc. To better differentiate, our clients if you data base configuration included a filed for middle initial, and last name suffixes such as Jr, Sr, 1st, 2nd 3rd etc it would make it easier to correctly identify the correct client. If the wrong client is selected it can result in improperly cutting their hair as the notes are wrong because it its not the correct client. Also you need to establish a daliy report that provides hair cut times

Britney
Operations Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Shortcuts Software

Kommentare: Through Shortcuts we have been able to take our bookings online through their online booking portal resulting in a reduction of front desk staff labor!

Shortcuts software is extremely user friendly in our salons. They have an expansive educational library on their website that make training new staff a breeze.

The only downfall we have with Shortcuts is its not a true shared database. We have multiple sites so having one pool of client data would be ideal. They have work arounds like global clients but it creates duplication in the files and data per site.

Jason
Computer Support Technician in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Shortcuts Opperations

Kommentare: Overall great experience with using the Shortcuts software package. Support is great from Shortcuts, they can dial in a fix issues if it can't be resolved over the phone via Teamviewer. Most of our students catch on quick with the basics of adding appointments and client services, cashing out and general navigation is great.

Very easy to setup and use. So many features from inventory to customer appreciation to scheduling clients with one to many employees. I know a few salons that use this software and love it. All in one package for everything you would need to run a salon/spa.

The only thing I was not happy with was that the credit card software was an add-on (like most software platforms) and since we are an education facility we had to go with the standard package. This means you have to have another solution for a standalone credit card processing device if you are not willing to pay to use the built-in module.

SHORTCUTS SOFTWARE Disappointment

Kommentare: Shortcuts used to be innovative but that has gone to their heads. They are not competitive in the market place anymore and bundle services into their offering that is expensive but obsolete in today's market.

Well branded Desktop reliability Not much really

Archaic in terms of design and use. Very Expensive Being charged for training for what should be support Long contracts (3 years) with an autorenewal clause that made me feel like I am being held as a hostage. The arrogant attitude of the company

Eugene
Salon Owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Choosing Your Software

It encompasses what other brands do alacart into one easy to use, comprehensive data and growth oriented software solutions.

Earlier years struggled with products being launched what seemed prematurely, and promises of technology to come which seemed forever to happen. However over the last several years what you provide in my opinion of over 6 years the best software solutions for salons.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not user friendly

Kommentare: Shortcuts also has a unique system set up for credit card processing which limits the amount of companies that can work with it so expect to pay a premium from their processor.

When the cloud functionality is working where I can access the software from a remote location.

The software itself feels very antiquated. It is my no means a user friendly interface. My stylists and staff complain about using this product on a daily basis. Support from Shortcuts has been an issue as well. Being an east coast based salon, their non-emergency tech support doesn't open until 9 am Pacific which has presented problems if I need assistance or have an issue. Training on the product was less than stellar as well and was condensed because the trainer was going on vacation and wanted to have things wrapped up before he left. Unfortunately I am forced to use this overpriced, hard to use software because my franchisor has made it mandatory and I have no choice. There are so many other options available that are easier to use and less expensive.

Rebecca
Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Dissapointed

Kommentare: I couldn't be any more upset with how this has turned out. I feel like you tried to squeeze every last dollar out of us when you weren't providing a usable service.

Right about now I can't think of a single thing.

Lack of support. It is outrageous that your software stopped updating online, when we called the response was, 'we are working on it'.' When we called to cancel our service 1 year out of our contract you charged us for an extra 2 months. We lost thousands not being able to see our appointment book as we do our bookings remotely.

Jose
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Contract Fraud

Kommentare: I became the manager for this salon in 2019. A 3 year contract was signed in 2018. During the pandemic I called shortcuts to cancel my service due to the difficulty of keeping track of clients whom I want to contact via email and to keep them informed about what was going on at the time of the lockdown. Customer support told me my contract will end in April 2021 so I agree to continue pay the fee. I requested to keep the bare minimum so as to not incur so much expenses. They agreed to once license at $85 dollars. A year and a half later they are still charging me $185 and when I contacted customer support they told me that because I had switched the plan it will end until 2022.
Customer support never mentioned this to us that changing the plan will automatically renewed the contract for 2 more years.
This is illegal and fraud.
Will not recommend this software

The only good thing about this product is technical support

This software is difficult to manage. Very expensive software for what it does. Recommend using a different software company

Jennifer
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for large salons with multiple locations

Kommentare: I had worked with Shortcuts for years when I was managing a chain salon. It was super user friendly. What I really loved were the training videos that were loaded on it, and available through a quick click for teaching new stylists and receptionists how to use every feature.
There were lots of reports to access that give data on every aspect of the business and for individual stylists. The stylists loved being able to easily ruin a report to make sure they were on top of their goals.

Reports, customer service, personalization

Angela
Verpackung und Container, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Detailed and easy to use!

Kommentare: Helps to organize my business

I love how easy this program is to use, and I love all of the reports available to help me keep my salon running smoothly

The thing I like least about shortcuts, and it's not really a problem at all is that if my main computer goes down it renders all of my computers useless. I wish there was a way that it could be run remotely without having an on-site main terminal needed

Pedro

Shortcuts Software Review.

Kommentare: Is good to have available to contact Shortcuts when apear a problem. Some times it take a little longer but finaly you reach us.

What I like most is that I feel that is Adapted to my kind of bussines.

What I like least is that there are No support in spanish lenguaje. It will be more easy to comunicate if you can offer this service.

Debbie
Owner in UK

Highly recommend

Easy to use, highly known so lots of new staff already know how to use. Online booking on Facebook and Instagram and marketing are great and I love the consultation forms on my tablet that my customers can sign. Report and manage staff from home and staff have access of their diaries on their phones.

I'd like more webinars weekly instead of monthly they are good but I would like more of them. It's good to go back over the things that I sometimes forget

Laura
Salon owner in USA

Satisfied

That its user friendly. I also love that I can log in on my cell phone and see my book anywhere.

That I can't have more then one Bar code on products. Company change packaging and Bar codes all the time so there are lots of times I have the same product with different Bar codes

Barbara
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

booking software

Kommentare: Fine for the way I use it.

It is a point of sale system so it keeps track of inventory as well as if pateints have packages.

It does not enable me to use it like my dental software where I can have an actual pateint ledger and I can write us notes i more detail.

Angie
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shortcuts is the best software for the hair styling business

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience with Shortcuts Software.

I love how easy Shortcuts is to use. When I do have a problem, the support staff are very helpful.

I'm not a computer person, BUT Shortcuts Education Team made it easy for me to learn.

Kim
Regional Director of Salon Services in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Software Review

Inventory features: being able to set the max. and min. for each product Inventory reports

You have to click so many things to check someone out and to add services

Brendon
It manager in Australien
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Find another... Worst customer service ever & heavily overpriced.

Pretty easy to use and good functionality

The cost far outweighed the viability of product and for $200+ per month. Far better software for much much cheaper.

Ronald
Assistant Director in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software

Kommentare: Not bad but it has room for improvement.

The graphic interface and the way the info is presented

The reporting feature is limited, scheduling employees can be confusing.

Joe
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shortcuts Software Review

Kommentare: Wry happy

Simplicity of the software even my older employees find it easy

I need to update my system monitor and software updates . Don’t know

Anna
Sole Director in Australien
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Tech Support EVER

Kommentare: I think your help desk team are the bomb! They are patient, clever and delightful to work with. I feel they are extension of my business team. If only all help desked HELPED as well as your do. THANK YOU!

The help desk! Software will always have bugs etc or you get new staff so the shortcuts help desk are integeral part of our team to have a smoothing running business

Some of the cloud intergration is clunky however functionality overrides that. I wish with online booking deposits people could imput their gift voucher number as deposit.