Über Shortcuts

Komplette Salon-Management-Software inklusive POS, Terminbuch, automatisiertem E-Mail-Marketing, Kundenbewertungen, Online-Buchung und mehr!

Erfahre mehr über Shortcuts

I like the integration of the web site and our appointment calendar, the customer service of the company.

Bewertungen zu Shortcuts

4,0
3,9
3,7

Shortcuts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 126 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Shortcuts bereits verwendet?

Mickey
Mickey
President /owner in USA
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Personal experience with shortcut salon..

Kommentare: Over all betterment to operations and management ...

I started from the begin| ! Was a wise move on my side ...

None ...It wasn't so easy for me personally change in mind set and moved forward and learned a new and better wat 4

Julie

User Friendly Software

Kommentare: We are very pleased with Shortcuts in our salon. The 24/7 support has been great.

This salon software is so user friendly. It is easy to train my staff to use this. We use Shortcuts to schedule clients appointments and for point of sale. The variety of reports and marketing lists is great.

We really have not had any problems with Shortcuts. If we could not figure something out, the support is outstanding.

Billy
Owner in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avoid at all costs if you're looking for a modern salon software

Kommentare: The staff are always pleasant and helpful however they have a policy of trying to tie you in to long contracts without being clear about it.

Shortcuts is an out of date and overly expensive salon software which doesn't have the capabilities that it advertises. The reporting feature is useless and makes it impossible to know how your business is performing. They don't even have a good client retention report that is easily accessible, which we consider our most important KPI. There is no option to use the full features of the software remotely which is really hard if you run a business with multiple locations (I cant be in two places at once). They tie you into long contracts and conveniently don't mention that when you upgrade to a new feature the contract starts again. I believe that this is because they know that if they offered rolling contracts they wouldn't have any customers. If you read the google reviews you will notice I'm not the only person with this complaint. After years of being a customer of Shortcuts I feel that I've been treated appallingly. I don't want the hassle of moving I just want software that works for me, but after promise after promise of 'new features' which are always 'coming soon', I'm tied into paying for something that still doesn't suit my needs. So I'd really prefer to try something else. But they make it impossible for you to leave. Due to it's failure to adapt quick enough and improve the software so that it is suitable for a modern salon owners, you'll be better of choosing a different software that does. Avoid at all costs.

Lack of remote capabilities, poor reporting, poor online booking system & app. Not great for use on an iPad. It's just outdated and doesn't evolve quick enough.

Katy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

perfect for us

Familiarity and ease of use. company is always trying to improve functionality and features

i wish I had remote access to all features at any time like mind/body

Nathan
President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shortcuts

The amount of things it can do for the cost.

Could have more robust reporting and customization of reporting.

freddie
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A vendor that is there for you every step of the way....

Kommentare: I have been with Shortcuts since the inception of my salon 9 years ago. It is scary enough as it is opening a salon, let alone looking for a software scheduling program. I came from using a paperbook for years, and knew that I needed to be in the NOW with a digital software program. There were soooo many to choose from. So confusing. But what made Shortcuts stand out from the rest was there personal one on one approach. The initial online presentation was even conducted by the sales rep and the CEO at that time. The CEO!! Like who does that?! I am one to ask many questions, and they were all answered with ease and confidence. To this day, Shortcuts still operates in that manner. I make it a point to only deal with vendors that I can actually have a business relationship with and not just be a number on a sales call list. Shortcuts treats you like a true business partner. Whenever I call the Helpdesk, they always remember who I am and give me the best undivided attention, always. Any question, big or small, is treated as a priority to them. That in itself is priceless. For this, I can truly say that I will be a client forever. We have a solid business relationship. One that cannot be purchased but only forged through years of dealing with each other. And isn't that what a true business partner is all about....

- Online Booking - Client Booking App. - Cloud Appointment Book - Staff Anywhere Schedule Access - Remote Access - Visually Appealing - Touch Screen Friendly - Easy to Use - Always Innovative - Consistent Training Available through Webinars, Email Articles, & You Tube Videos - Helpdesk is always willing to help

Maybe the wait time on the Help Desk, but that is to be expected during peak hours. They recently added a call back feature if you don't want to wait on hold. That sure is a plus.

Cliff
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Owners opinion of ShortCuts

Kommentare: Not bad enables us to effectively run our business, not having the ability to enter middle initials, and last name suffixes is a short coming as well as not providing a daily report on hair cut times is a big disadvantage as a high volume shop with 8 stations, haircut times are very important to us

a number of good reports (KPI's) are generatd

the data base lacks structure, we are a high volume barbershop providing 750 to 900 services per week. We have numerous clients with similar names, including father and son, brothers etc. To better differentiate, our clients if you data base configuration included a filed for middle initial, and last name suffixes such as Jr, Sr, 1st, 2nd 3rd etc it would make it easier to correctly identify the correct client. If the wrong client is selected it can result in improperly cutting their hair as the notes are wrong because it its not the correct client. Also you need to establish a daliy report that provides hair cut times

Britney
Operations Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Shortcuts Software

Kommentare: Through Shortcuts we have been able to take our bookings online through their online booking portal resulting in a reduction of front desk staff labor!

Shortcuts software is extremely user friendly in our salons. They have an expansive educational library on their website that make training new staff a breeze.

The only downfall we have with Shortcuts is its not a true shared database. We have multiple sites so having one pool of client data would be ideal. They have work arounds like global clients but it creates duplication in the files and data per site.

Jason
Computer Support Technician in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Shortcuts Opperations

Kommentare: Overall great experience with using the Shortcuts software package. Support is great from Shortcuts, they can dial in a fix issues if it can't be resolved over the phone via Teamviewer. Most of our students catch on quick with the basics of adding appointments and client services, cashing out and general navigation is great.

Very easy to setup and use. So many features from inventory to customer appreciation to scheduling clients with one to many employees. I know a few salons that use this software and love it. All in one package for everything you would need to run a salon/spa.

The only thing I was not happy with was that the credit card software was an add-on (like most software platforms) and since we are an education facility we had to go with the standard package. This means you have to have another solution for a standalone credit card processing device if you are not willing to pay to use the built-in module.

Eugene
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Choosing Your Software

It encompasses what other brands do alacart into one easy to use, comprehensive data and growth oriented software solutions.

Earlier years struggled with products being launched what seemed prematurely, and promises of technology to come which seemed forever to happen. However over the last several years what you provide in my opinion of over 6 years the best software solutions for salons.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not user friendly

Kommentare: Shortcuts also has a unique system set up for credit card processing which limits the amount of companies that can work with it so expect to pay a premium from their processor.

When the cloud functionality is working where I can access the software from a remote location.

The software itself feels very antiquated. It is my no means a user friendly interface. My stylists and staff complain about using this product on a daily basis. Support from Shortcuts has been an issue as well. Being an east coast based salon, their non-emergency tech support doesn't open until 9 am Pacific which has presented problems if I need assistance or have an issue. Training on the product was less than stellar as well and was condensed because the trainer was going on vacation and wanted to have things wrapped up before he left. Unfortunately I am forced to use this overpriced, hard to use software because my franchisor has made it mandatory and I have no choice. There are so many other options available that are easier to use and less expensive.

Rebecca
Owner in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Dissapointed

Kommentare: I couldn't be any more upset with how this has turned out. I feel like you tried to squeeze every last dollar out of us when you weren't providing a usable service.

Right about now I can't think of a single thing.

Lack of support. It is outrageous that your software stopped updating online, when we called the response was, 'we are working on it'.' When we called to cancel our service 1 year out of our contract you charged us for an extra 2 months. We lost thousands not being able to see our appointment book as we do our bookings remotely.

Jose
Computer-Hardware, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Contract Fraud

Kommentare: I became the manager for this salon in 2019. A 3 year contract was signed in 2018. During the pandemic I called shortcuts to cancel my service due to the difficulty of keeping track of clients whom I want to contact via email and to keep them informed about what was going on at the time of the lockdown. Customer support told me my contract will end in April 2021 so I agree to continue pay the fee. I requested to keep the bare minimum so as to not incur so much expenses. They agreed to once license at $85 dollars. A year and a half later they are still charging me $185 and when I contacted customer support they told me that because I had switched the plan it will end until 2022.
Customer support never mentioned this to us that changing the plan will automatically renewed the contract for 2 more years.
This is illegal and fraud.
Will not recommend this software

The only good thing about this product is technical support

This software is difficult to manage. Very expensive software for what it does. Recommend using a different software company

Jennifer
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for large salons with multiple locations

Kommentare: I had worked with Shortcuts for years when I was managing a chain salon. It was super user friendly. What I really loved were the training videos that were loaded on it, and available through a quick click for teaching new stylists and receptionists how to use every feature.
There were lots of reports to access that give data on every aspect of the business and for individual stylists. The stylists loved being able to easily ruin a report to make sure they were on top of their goals.

Reports, customer service, personalization

Angela
Verpackung und Container, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Detailed and easy to use!

Kommentare: Helps to organize my business

I love how easy this program is to use, and I love all of the reports available to help me keep my salon running smoothly

The thing I like least about shortcuts, and it's not really a problem at all is that if my main computer goes down it renders all of my computers useless. I wish there was a way that it could be run remotely without having an on-site main terminal needed

Pedro

Shortcuts Software Review.

Kommentare: Is good to have available to contact Shortcuts when apear a problem. Some times it take a little longer but finaly you reach us.

What I like most is that I feel that is Adapted to my kind of bussines.

What I like least is that there are No support in spanish lenguaje. It will be more easy to comunicate if you can offer this service.

Debbie
Owner in UK

Highly recommend

Easy to use, highly known so lots of new staff already know how to use. Online booking on Facebook and Instagram and marketing are great and I love the consultation forms on my tablet that my customers can sign. Report and manage staff from home and staff have access of their diaries on their phones.

I'd like more webinars weekly instead of monthly they are good but I would like more of them. It's good to go back over the things that I sometimes forget

Laura
Salon owner in USA

Satisfied

That its user friendly. I also love that I can log in on my cell phone and see my book anywhere.

That I can't have more then one Bar code on products. Company change packaging and Bar codes all the time so there are lots of times I have the same product with different Bar codes

Barbara
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

booking software

Kommentare: Fine for the way I use it.

It is a point of sale system so it keeps track of inventory as well as if pateints have packages.

It does not enable me to use it like my dental software where I can have an actual pateint ledger and I can write us notes i more detail.

Angie
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shortcuts is the best software for the hair styling business

Kommentare: Overall, I have had a great experience with Shortcuts Software.

I love how easy Shortcuts is to use. When I do have a problem, the support staff are very helpful.

I'm not a computer person, BUT Shortcuts Education Team made it easy for me to learn.

Jonathan
salon manager in USA

Overall Review

Kommentare: overall is a great software, its easy to work with. but, when it crashes.. it crashes!!

Easy to learn and understand, confirmation text with clients.

Help desk, we wish it was quicker to get a hold of an agent.

Jeannie

Feedback

Kommentare: Overall I am satisfied with my experience with Shortcuts Software and staff

User friendly and great customer service/help desk

Access via phone or remote desktop. Difficulty navigating remotely

Ronald
Assistant Director in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good software

Kommentare: Not bad but it has room for improvement.

The graphic interface and the way the info is presented

The reporting feature is limited, scheduling employees can be confusing.

Karen
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Shortcuts Software Review

How easy it is to use and the support from the Shortcuts team.

Trying to figure out the online booking. I was the issue not the software.

Anna
Sole Director in Australien
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Tech Support EVER

Kommentare: I think your help desk team are the bomb! They are patient, clever and delightful to work with. I feel they are extension of my business team. If only all help desked HELPED as well as your do. THANK YOU!

The help desk! Software will always have bugs etc or you get new staff so the shortcuts help desk are integeral part of our team to have a smoothing running business

Some of the cloud intergration is clunky however functionality overrides that. I wish with online booking deposits people could imput their gift voucher number as deposit.