A Year of Schedulehead

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Joe H.
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We schedule contractors for multiple events on a given day. We previously tried some of the well known scheduling apps, but were never able to find the right fit. Those applications seemed to think in terms of hourly employees, and it was very clunky trying to apply them to our use-case. Schedulehead was designed for event workers, or one-off type shifts. If you staff events, or have an application that requires more sporadic staffing of contractors on a case-by-case basis, Schedulehead is the only app I've found that handles this gracefully.

Vorteile: Flexibility and customization options | Many of the reviews I've read mention problems that are easily fixed by simply changing settings, or contacting the support team. I've found, over the last year and a half of using Schedulehead, that the power of the software under the hood is much more comprehensive than what you may see initially. In order to avoid confusion and make the onboarding experience frustration-free, it seems some of the more advanced features were not visible. However, a simple contact to the team at Schedulehead opened up a lot of power. The most important thing though, is the willingness on their part to roll out features custom to our account, and unique to our needs, at a very reasonable cost.

Nachteile: If I had to say a "con", it would simply be that my company has been a customer of Schedulehead since they were much smaller than they are now, and we've been through lots of changes with them over the last year and a half. It's been very rare though, that a change had any negative impact on the user experience from our perspective. In fact, many changes have been made, at least in part, at our request. So to some degree, the 'con' for us, is also a big plus factor. The ScheduleHead team listens. And they respond quickly.

Schedulehead works well for Caterers and event planners

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Joel M.
Vice President of Operations
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In Catering we are sometimes looking to schedule 80 or so people for multiple events and event sites on the same day. Schedulehead allows us to do so easily by building each event separately with event site information, uniform info etc. The auto text feature is also great allowing people to get info on events they may want to request to work.

Vorteile: Schedulehead is built well for Catering. It allows you to schedule based on the event itself or in a regular grid type schedule for your more normal shifts.

Nachteile: This isn't much to not like with Schedulehead. Especially after using it for a while.

Practical for Management and Employees

Bewertet am 6.10.2018
Aurora D.
Labor Coordinator
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been very easy to pick up but there are still some flaws and kinks that could be worked out. Luckily, support is very helpful and attentive to any issues we have with Schedulehead. Issues we've brought to light have definitely been acknowledged.

Vorteile: Makes employees be aware of shifts as soon as I get them up onto Schedulehead. I can also contact everyone on a shift immediately in case there are any last minute changes.

Nachteile: That bail out button needs to go! I don't like that employees are able to bail out, after confirming, with an ease of a button instead of canceling with an explanation. Also, I feel there are too many texts and emails that go out when working on filling work shifts.

von Schedulehead an 16.8.2019

Hi Aurora!

Thanks for the review! So that you're aware, you can disable the bailouts, and also customize them to fit your needs better. The goal of having bailouts is to allow workers to bailout (if they're going to anyway) but have them do so in a pre-approved timeframe and manner that works for your company. Otherwise, you can still disable them altogether.

I hope that helps, and if we can help any further please email support@schedulehead.com

Thanks!

Review

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Elizabeth E.
Labor coordinator/Project Mgr.
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with Schedulehead has been positive. In the past what I am currently doing on SH I was manually doing on excel so it has created a way for me to have a lot more information at my finger tips.

Vorteile: The ability to communicate with all employees and have a structured system.

Nachteile: It is still a work in progress, and I like least at the moment is the look of the new interface. I like the box like look of the old interface. Also, the fact I can not just call someone not booked on a call. It is a few steps to get to someones phone number and then its in their profile it is not a call option. I have to copy and paste the phone number.

good program and easy to use

Danielle B.
executive chef
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Once you get in there and figure out all the features it very easy to navigate though and fill out.

Nachteile: Some entries take more time than others but for the most part its pretty quick once you learn the ins and outs

Enjoy The Software

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Kim C.
Labor cordinator
Unterhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software has made a great change in how we schedule our employees, has cut down on our overall no shows for gig and the employees love seeing their gigs in a monthly view. This has cut down on wasted man hours . Thank you schedulehead

Vorteile: Easy to use , Employee files have everything i'm looking for. simple to navigate. I love that is customized to our needs in the entertainment industry.

Nachteile: So far everything is good to go! The overview is not user friendly and find it hard to understand.

Gets the basic job done

Chad G.
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Liked being able to send out a job opening to our entire roster of staff all at once.

Nachteile: Wished they could be able to log their hours through the app. The app needs more work.

von Schedulehead an 12.10.2018

Hi Chad!
Thanks for taking the time to review Schedulehead!

I just wanted to let you know that we've released a huge amount of new features over the last year, for example Time Tracking so that employees can log their hours directly through Schedulehead.

Checkout our YouTube channel for some quick videos:

and of course, our website at www.schedulehead.com

Thanks!

Schedulehead

Nadia H.
Payroll
Bau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy to use, improvements on Beta interface became really helpful for time sheets.

Vorteile: It is easy to navigate, the interface is very self explanatory. No major steps to take in order to find what you need.

Nachteile: I have to sign out and then in again in order to move from city to city.

Great scheduling platform

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
J.d. T.
General Manager
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I practice taking my glasses off because I had a fantastic time and this program makes my already very busy job much easier

Vorteile: The ability how to adjust scheduling needs based on operational requirements

Nachteile: App could use a bit more features that are operationally assisting the operator

Best for any type of business

Lamarius P.

Bewertet am 29.9.2018
Derrick S.
Production Mgr
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Since my Company started using this system it has changed alot of things for the better ! Most of all its organized !

Nachteile: we should be able to send 3 verbal warnings to employees

Best value and simple to use

Founder / Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: More time with less headaches of scheduling staff

Vorteile: Schedulehead allows me to create events and notify staff in minimal time allowing me to concentrate on making the event successful for my clients. I don’t even need to remind my staff, Schedulehead does it for me.

Nachteile: Isn’t an admin feature on the app version.

Great resource

Alycia H.
Direct support professional
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it’s great! It makes my job easier.

Vorteile: The best thing about this is the ease of scheduling! It took an hour process and cut it down to minutes.

Nachteile: Can be difficult teaching it to the people being scheduled, switching and the minor details.

Work made Easy

Riley O.
Operations Director
Architektur & Planung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to schedule and access for employees. No down time that we noticed. Great customer service.

Nachteile: Time intergration could use some work. It was harder for us to add in time between platforms.

Schedulehead helps manage everything flawlessly

Laura B.
Team Lead
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The ease of use and being able to keep schedules and appointments organized within one program

Nachteile: No complaints about the software currently. I will continue to use it within my team.

Schedule head review

David H.
Lifeguard
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It is electron which is way more convienient for me. The software is very user friendly and is easy to use.

Nachteile: On my device it can be slow in dead areas.

Great features, very useful scheduling tool for research studies

Athena C.
Graduate Research Assistant
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Schedulehead is a really helpful software for my lab; we've used it to schedule research sessions from participants and identify which research assistant (from a group) would be meeting them. It was really helpful to coordinate scheduling for several people in a dynamic way. We would often add or take out sessions at the last minute, and this program was really useful in showing clearly what those changes are, and contacting everyone in the group to let them know of those changes.

Nachteile: The cost- we couldn't pay for the full version so we ad to stop using it. In general I think it's a great deal though, and if we get grant funding we will likely sign up for a full version.

Schedulehead Review

Kim L.
Staffing and Training Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Looking up past and future shifts are great. Being able to inactivate or reactivate with a click of a button.

Nachteile: Having past shifts listed in the current shift list page.
The new format
It would be nice to click on a worker to see what their past and future shifts are by just clicking on their name as an admin rather than going through additional pages.

Great Value

Bewertet am 9.10.2018
Devon W.
Manager of schedule
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Product is very user friendly helps me and my staff with out scheduling needs from a-z

Nachteile: I have no negative reviews in my opinion

Solid scheduling system

Jayme A.
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Positive.

Vorteile: I like that it is straightforward, easy to use.

Nachteile: I am a tiny busy scheduling birthday party characters. I need lots of people who work very sporadically in their free time. I wish there was an option to have more than 10 workers in my case for free. I HATE the new view. Wish there was an option to just select the old view forever.

I enjoyed using Schedulehead

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Dean E.
CEO/Owner
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, I trialed the program and then purchased because the software filled a very important need in my business.

Vorteile: I was able to use several of the features to make my life much easier. The things I needed were all included and the documentation was way easy to follow. Support was great for the few questions I had.

Nachteile: It could have just been my internet, but occasionally it would load a little slow. It only happened at the home, so I suspect that my internet is to blame.

Need more time

Bewertet am 6.10.2018
Jessika V.
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like being able to share schedule info among employees.

Nachteile: Too many Spam messages. Sent to my email

Not the prettiest interface, but a well laid out program

Justin C.
Executive Business Development Specialist
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Works well for scheduling!

Vorteile: It is easy to use and schedule employees. The interface is easy to use and clean, without a lot of extra unnecessary clutter to distract from the main purpose of the program.

Nachteile: Seems a little like it is displaying on a Windows 98 computer. Love the simplicity, but the design could be a little more aesthetic.

Potential new client

Santina C.
Supervisor
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The quickness of getting staff scheduled has been a lot better than current company using. I have not had cliches like current system has.

Vorteile: The easy of scheduling and ease of scheduling multiple staff at one time

Nachteile: The amount of emails coming in was little overwhelming

Small AV company

Director/ Audio Engineer
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: An easy way for the small management team and all freelancers to see where we're at in real time

Nachteile: Unable to assign staff to multiple events in one day. Advising of a clash is a great feature, but an option to override / accept anyway would be a very useful feature.