Über Roosted

Die patentierte Anwendung zur Personaleinsatzplanung, die den Prozess der Personalsuche und -planung für deine Veranstaltungen vollständig automatisiert.

Erfahre mehr über Roosted

I love that Schedulehead allows you to schedule different actors for different shoots, and that saves time on sending out individual emails. It keeps everything organized so there are less headaches.

Very buggy and no way to punch in multiple people.

Bewertungen zu Roosted

Roosted hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Roosted bereits verwendet?

J.D.
J.D.
General Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great scheduling platform

Kommentare: I practice taking my glasses off because I had a fantastic time and this program makes my already very busy job much easier

The ability how to adjust scheduling needs based on operational requirements

App could use a bit more features that are operationally assisting the operator

Joel
Vice President of Operations in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Schedulehead works well for Caterers and event planners

Kommentare: In Catering we are sometimes looking to schedule 80 or so people for multiple events and event sites on the same day. Schedulehead allows us to do so easily by building each event separately with event site information, uniform info etc. The auto text feature is also great allowing people to get info on events they may want to request to work.

Schedulehead is built well for Catering. It allows you to schedule based on the event itself or in a regular grid type schedule for your more normal shifts.

This isn't much to not like with Schedulehead. Especially after using it for a while.

Kim
Staffing and Training Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Schedulehead Review

Looking up past and future shifts are great. Being able to inactivate or reactivate with a click of a button.

Having past shifts listed in the current shift list page. The new format It would be nice to click on a worker to see what their past and future shifts are by just clicking on their name as an admin rather than going through additional pages.

kimberley
labor cordinator in USA
Unterhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Productivity and quality

Kommentare: My experience with Schedulehead has overall been a great one ! The developers keep in close contact with my company on ways to better improve the program to fit our needs within our field . Thank you for simplifying our needs.

The easy to use menu makes it simple to navigate from option to option saving me valuable time. The software is not loaded with to many of the same type options making it easier accomplish my task I set out to do. The newly released interface gives it a fresh ,friendly appeal.

overall I would have to say that I only wish they had a real time employee start and stop time keeper for on the job usage.

Antwort von Roosted

Hi Kimberley! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad you're loving the new interface, and we're happy to listen to feedback whenever you have it. Also one more thing - We do offer an easy (and powerful) time-tracking solution made specifically for companies like yours. Best!

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best value and simple to use

Kommentare: More time with less headaches of scheduling staff

Schedulehead allows me to create events and notify staff in minimal time allowing me to concentrate on making the event successful for my clients. I don’t even need to remind my staff, Schedulehead does it for me.

Isn’t an admin feature on the app version.

Justin
Justin
Executive Business Development Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Not the prettiest interface, but a well laid out program

Kommentare: Works well for scheduling!

It is easy to use and schedule employees. The interface is easy to use and clean, without a lot of extra unnecessary clutter to distract from the main purpose of the program.

Seems a little like it is displaying on a Windows 98 computer. Love the simplicity, but the design could be a little more aesthetic.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Schedulehead

Kommentare: Scheduling done fast and easy

Ease of use and saves quite a bit of time

Needs more features built in to make it a one stop program

Michelle
Michelle
Customer Experience Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

The ease and flexibility to create a schedule

Nothing :-) I love this program. Scheduling is easy with this program

Errol
Errol
Photo Journalist in USA
Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

I found it had most if the functionality I needed to schedule clients and manage their needs.

Needs a way to offer packages prior to scheduling

Metallabbau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Definitely Helps

Kommentare: Not bad it is worth trying..

Easy to use overall. Nice layout and overall its not bad.

I don't like paying for things so, yea there is that.

Nyembesi
teacher/chef in Simbabwe
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful software

Kommentare: Program is designed to make work easier for companies and employees.

Payroll,scheduling and time tracking work really well for me.Good for employee clock in and clock out.Its time a time saver.

Not a very fast software.More features needed for it to be user friendly.

Antwort von Roosted

Thanks for your input, Nyembesi! If there's anything slow for you about Schedulehead, please let us know by reaching out at support@schedulehead.com

Alaric
Alaric
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wasting resources

Kommentare: Schedulehead is a waste of time and money.

There is nothing worth noting about this product.

The customer service is probably the worst.

Antwort von Roosted

Hi Alaric, Thank you for taking your time to review Schedulehead, that's important to us. I'm sorry to hear that you think our customer service is the worst, we pride ourselves on having no hold times with knowledgeable, dedicated experts to help you through the process. I see you never added any workers to your account and only used the app for a few minutes. If you haven't already found another solution, I'd like to invite you back for a phone call with a Client Success Engineer to learn if Schedulehead is a good fit for your needs. Thanks again!

Riley
Operations Director in USA
Architektur & Planung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Work made Easy

Easy to schedule and access for employees. No down time that we noticed. Great customer service.

Time intergration could use some work. It was harder for us to add in time between platforms.

Dean
CEO/Owner in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I enjoyed using Schedulehead

Kommentare: Overall, I trialed the program and then purchased because the software filled a very important need in my business.

I was able to use several of the features to make my life much easier. The things I needed were all included and the documentation was way easy to follow. Support was great for the few questions I had.

It could have just been my internet, but occasionally it would load a little slow. It only happened at the home, so I suspect that my internet is to blame.

Tim
Product manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Schedulehead is cool!

I liked the ease of use and intuitiveness of the application. It was easy to just put tthe info in and then look at it at a glance. There was no guessing or digging to find what I was looking for.

There really wasn't anything I didn't like. The software filled a need I had and did it well. It had all the features that I was looking for.

Lucas
Program manager in Kanada
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Beat app ever

Kommentare: The help desk is second to none

As a program manager it’s made thing so much easier

Over all this is a great app. Great updates! Well worth the money

Kino & Film, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Schedulehead Schedules Best

Kommentare: Overall, Schedulehead makes producing films and shoots a lot easier for my team and I. From an organizational standpoint, it's made a world of difference.

I least like the price. But I understand that they have to make money somehow. Maybe they could improve their support network for the price.

Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy, efficient and anyalitical

The software allowed for easy integration of multi program scheduling across events and flexibility to move around schedules as needed. It had some ability to gather data for analysis.

The program is easy to use but it’s important to keep in mind some of the type of employees/contractors and the need for follow up and post event material needed. This didn’t eliminate the need for additional systems for training and progress reports.

George
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simple and Quick to use

Kommentare: I own a mid sized contracting company and this program has been a godsend. With shifting locations and a large crew. I did receive a survey from them once as Pablo mentioned. Didn't seem spammy to me though... All in all, they are much more affordable than their competitors and have helped me to eliminate the need for a full time scheduler.

Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice site

I must admit that I did not use it as much as intended but the scheduling template was easy to read and use. It was user friendly and had versatility.

It was not what I wanted or was looking for which is why I did not use it as much but if I had a larger corporation it would probably used it more.

Roberto
It administrator in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really liked it

Kommentare: Really like it. I wish I could use it as our main scheduler

It's very easy to use and how mobile friendly it is.

The copy and paste needs a bit more work Wish there was a way to make the schedule fit a whole month on either a single legal or letter sized paper.

Jason
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great Stuff

Kommentare: We use this product to schedule our staff of over 100 employees and it works great. We used to have to keep someone on staff full-time to do the work that this little gem does by itself!

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy to use but not for me

It is very simple and easy to use. The software does what it says it will do.

I actually really liked the software but it seems to be best for internal communications. I needed something to better coordinate scheduling with clients and customers

Ryan
Co-owner in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Used for a short time

Kommentare: Used it for a short time then went back to doing it in word just because it was my original method.

It's ease of use was a definite pro.

Wasn't able to get it to do everything I wanted - not saying it cant - I just dodnt take the time to find out how.

Richard
Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Light user

Kommentare: Using it for prospects to schedule appointments

Interface was good and easy to understand so did not take much to understand

Integration with my calendars was difficult - more to do with iOS calendar