Über Pet Sitter Plus

Erstellung von Zeitplänen für über 4.000 Haustierbetreuer*innen im Monat. Das freundliche Team bietet besten Kundenservice und hilft dir gerne weiter.

Erfahre mehr über Pet Sitter Plus

Long learning curve but it's likely the end user :-P But every time I found myself stuck, our representative was a quick call away and she assisted and provided further training.

Bewertungen zu Pet Sitter Plus

4,9

Pet Sitter Plus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 131 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Pet Sitter Plus bereits verwendet?

Luz
Luz
Owner/Founder/Pet Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pet Sitter Plus is Top Notch for us!

Kommentare: I am extremely please with Pet Sitter Plus, the software, and with the people behind the scenes that run it.
I have had nothing but positive experiences with both, that surpass my wildest expectations! I can truly not imagine doing without it. Acquiring it has been the best business decision I have made for my small, yet growing, business. I have complete confidence that they will be alongside me, as I grow and expand.
Lastly, their rates are very fair and reasonable! They are worth every penny of my investment in them!

Pet Sitter Plus has been a definite plus for my small business! It is an extremely robust software that does more than I ever imagined or expected. Scheduling is a breeze and it allows me to have peace of mind. I am able to review schedules by the Day, the Week or the Month, and to catch any potential mistakes ahead of time. My Independent Contractors and office assistants are delighted and very impressed with all of the software's capabilities. The contractors are very pleased to see their future jobs clearly scheduled in the system. They also like being able to view their commissions for each and every service that they're scheduled for. Calculating their commissions due for each pay period is so easy now. It literally takes seconds to view all the commissions at once. No more tedious, manual calculations. What a boom! Another critical feature, that helps me a great deal, is the staff's ability to check off their unavailable dates on the system's "Request Holiday." With the click of a button, I can easily view who is available at any given date. My Pet Sitter Plus trainer, Becky Eberly, is extremely knowledgeable in the software and she has also been a pet business owner herself. She is personable, courteous, and entirely professional! I appreciate her quick replies to my many inquiries, as well as her help whenever I reach out to her. From my perspective, it seems to me like she drop everything else, to tend to my requests. She is an angel!

There is nothing that I do not like about Pet Sitter Plus. I have had nothing but positive experiences with it. I haven't yet implemented all of its features, so I'm not fully versed in all of its capabilities, though. This has nothing to do with anything lacking from Pet Sitter Plus or my trainer. I have just been taking my time to implement features at my own timing, which is something that I also appreciate. Nobody is pushing me to use all of the available features, but they're always there to work with me at my own pace. I really appreciate that!

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you so much Luz for this fantastic review. It's great to hear that you continue to feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this superb review and that you love Pet Sitter Plus! We will continue to be there to support you as you business grows and develops. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Janet
President in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thank goodness for Pet Sitter Plus! Lifesaver!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I couldn't be happier. I've loved it since we've started using it many years ago after struggling with another service. During our onboarding, I would ask about a feature I needed and my coach would take me right there. It was an amazing feeling!

The ability to customize the fields and the thoroughness I can be with details because of the customization. Allowing us to see when people are checking in and out and adding an approximate GPS is fantastic.

If PSP could figure out how to calculate drive time and mileage, that would be amazing! We spend a great deal of time dealing with our mileage. I wish there was a way to mark an employee unavailable/available for certain times on specific days. Not just the whole day, if that makes sense.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that some of the features you have suggested have been added to our future development list. Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

Gary
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helps a lot for owning a business.

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

ease to use once you get the hang of it.

the extensive work needed if you have different pricing situations, and services. And you have to change EVERYTHING every time you change a price

Carol
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have enjoyed using PSP for 11 years.

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

It is easy to schedule, and invoice clients. The customizable client database is really great as well.

You can not shut down future dates to client requests. For example, if on November 1st I am already booked solid for Christmas I can not turn off requests for the Christmas date, I have to shut down all visits from November 1st through December 25th. Over the many years this has caused me to loose a ton of revenue in missed visits and admin work when I receive emails for visits on the dates I do have availability. This has been the hardest obstacle to work around and will be the main reason why I decide to leave. I am giving till the end of 2024 and then I have to make the change if this is not a feature that is added.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you Carol. As a much-valued client for many years, we thank you for your feedback and additional feature suggestions. I am happy to tell you that blocking off dates in the client portal is one of our next big projects to work on as well as a Calendar view and Xero Integration. You might also like to know that we have some soon to be released new features with our QuickBooks integration and exciting enhancements to the Planner. I appreciate you taking the time to write your review of our software and our team would love the opportunity to personally discuss any features or issues you may be having. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Lucy
Company Director in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

5 Star Petsitting Software!

Kommentare: I've streamlined everything through PSP so everything runs through the software (bookings, invoices, wages, client data, email templates). This has made my life a lot easier and I've had more time to grow the business.
I'm really excited about using the new features PSP will be offering in the future!

PSP is very easy to use. I found the initial training sessions over the phone very helpful. The customer support team are always available when you need help with any of the features. Using PSP has saved me so much admin time. Before using PSP I duplicated a lot of my work and at times i was working on admin late at night to get everything done. PSP condenses everything and I like how the client is in charge of their booking and everything is in the one place. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been my main point of contact and she's been a wonderful help!

Transferring existing client data to the PSP database was quite a time consuming process but that had nothing to do with PSP...that was more to do with my previous data storage system. So i had to do a lot of data entry to set things up.

Antwort von Pet Software

This is a wonderful review Lucy. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software. I am really pleased to hear that you feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this review. We have also been delighted to welcome your sister to the business too! Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Tim
Co-Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Well Designed & Documented, Customizable, Total Software Solution for Your Pet-Sitting Business!

Kommentare: My wife and I are SO encouraged to have all of her client information, dog information and schedules transferred from calendars, notebooks and Post-It notes!!! We couldn't be more pleased with our choice of Pet Sitter Plus!

As an eCommerce professional with over 20 years of progressive experience working in Internet technology, I have worked with more software solutions for various tasks than I can begin to count. Some well designed and documented. Some not. Having just completed several training sessions with my PSP Software Coach, and having nearly finished configuring and customizing the software for my wife's dog walking and pet sitting company, Two Tails Up, LLC, I can't over state how impressed I have been with how well designed and thought out this software solution is for pet businesses! It is very obvious by all the features and capabilities of this software that the founders of Pet Sitter Plus had their own pet sitting business prior to launching this company. This is a total solution ... client records, dog records, scheduling, invoicing, client portal, reports, credit/debit card or ACH transfer transactions, email templates, staff communications and compensation ... its all here! My wife and I are SO glad we chose this software for our new business!

Because this software is so full-featured and customizable, learning how to use it is not for the faint of heart! Fortunately, I am a very analytical guy, so between coach's excellent training and thorough documentation I did fine configuring the software and adding all of my wife's clients and dogs, as well as their schedules. Those not analytically inclined need to go into this being patient with themselves, trusting that they can count on their software coach to guide them through the entire process.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you so much for this fantastic review Tim. It's great to hear that you continue to feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this superb review and that you love Pet Sitter Plus! We will continue to be there to support you as you business grows and develops. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Laura
Operations Manager in UK

Absolutely Amazing Time Saving

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I really liked the fact they pair you up with a coach to walk you through everything. It was really reassuring having that person we could go to with any questions. We've been using the system for about 3-4 months now and we've got all of our customers and staff into it. Whereas there's often pushback to change, I can honestly say that the reaction has been overwhelmingly positive on both sides.

It's very customisable - we trialled a lot of options and found so many that were limited - for example could only do walking and not boarding, couldn't do invoicing, couldn't do timesheeting, could do boarding, but couldn't do a csv export. As we offer so many different services and have quite a lot of customisation, we really needed something that could do it all. With the ongoing cost of living crisis, when reviewing options, cost was also critical. Pet Sitter Plus was one of the most, if not the most economical option, and because it did absolutely everything it meant although we started out looking for just a scheduling system, we could actually streamline several of our platforms into Pet Sitter Plus and save hugely on subscription fees overall.

Because it's so customisable, I can see there being quite a steep learning curve for complex businesses or for people with limited experience of software or computers etc. Having said that, I think we must fall into the category of one of the more complicated set ups in terms of all of the services we offer and the fact we ended up merging four separate platforms into one, and it was absolutely fine. Their customer service is amazing, our coach was brilliant, breaking the set up process down into chunks and always being on hand to answer questions and recommendations.

vor 3 Wochen

This is a wonderful review Laura. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software. I am really pleased to hear that you feel that we have been a great partner for you and we will continue to be there to support you as your business grows and develops.  Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

Annie
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Truly the Best Pet Care Mgmt System

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very grateful PSP exists! Their software best fits our needs and their support helps with anything complex I encounter using the platform.

Somehow very few pet care software platforms offer the option for tipping?? That was essential to me. Pet Sitter Plus handles the scheduling logistics in a very clean way and it's built with attention to pet needs specifically, and doesn't require a ton of tailoring to get a build you like. I went through soooo many softwares trying to find one that was a good fit for my biz and PSP was by far the best I found.

The learning curve for building some of the systems (like recurring invoicing) wasn't hyper intuitive, but their customer care team is very helpful and thorough via email and on video calls so it's been a non issue.

letzte Woche

This is a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software.  Your positive feedback is very much appreciated and it continues to be a pleasure to support you.  Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

Johnny
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We love this software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with the service.

The availability, professionalism, and knowledge of our tech support staff, Patrice.

Some features are complicated to set up.

letzten Monat

Mary

Great System for my Business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It's easy to use for scheduling and client retention. I also like how easy I can customize it.

Emailing clients. I can't jazz it up with images and graphics. It seems so plain plus I don't think all my clients get their emails when I do a mass email even though the log said it went.

letzten Monat

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated.  Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

Melissa
business owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I love that clients can access their accounts, but there are some changes I would like to see.

Kommentare: my overall goal is to spend less time at consultations and at the computer updating client information. It has only been a month and we are still dealing with adapting. So, it may be too soon to tell if I am 100% happy I switched to PSP. But so far what I appreciate most is the customer service, specifically Becky Eberly. She has been such a great support in helping me learn the system. Without her, I would have been a wreck.

clients are able to log in to update information as well as request or cancel services

Development changes requests: 1. when a sitter is in a clients account and looks at the schedule, I would like the sitter to be able to click on the name of another sitter assigned to other sits for that client. to access their contact information 2. When tips are allocated to the appropriate sitters when a client makes an online payment, I would like the sitter to be able to either be notified or to be able to see their information (not the other sitters) tip report information. This way they know who to thank and also to feel appreciated by that client 3. My clients are very confused about how to add a tip, even when I give precise instructions within the invoice email notification as well as on my FAQ page on my website: https://www.apetsbestfriend.com/q-a It is frustrating to have to hand hold clients and walk them through the process and I see a significant decline in tips altogether because clients don't know how to do it! Please please change the invoice page to have an obvious button for clients to click on before making their payment instead of a tiny pencil icon. 4.Many clients are used to paying in advance and I greatly encourage that especially around holidays or for overnight stays. But they are so confused when they look at their account summary and it says "you have nothing to pay". Is there a way to possibly list quote amounts on the page? 5. Please make the summary more printer friendly! It is way too long, including repeated headings and a grey background

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software. It's much appreciated and we are glad to be of service to you and that Becky has been such a welcome support to you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Valerie
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I couldn't run my business effectively without it!

Kommentare: It literally made my job easier. I no longer have to waste my time with several programs, as PSP combined most everything all into one platform. I used to spend hours organizing and sending out schedules, and PSP now does that for me. My customers also love their emailed confirmations, invoices, and receipts of payments. PSP truly took my business to a higher level of professionalism that I never could have achieved using our old scheduling/management techniques.

How it completely streamlines the booking process directly from the clients onto the pet sitter's schedules. Nothing gets lost in translation. I also love how the pet sitters can acknowledge their schedules and check-in/check-out of each job as they complete it. These are just two out of many, many desirable features this software has!

I would like to be able to add attachments to the client's files (i.e. their Service Contracts, for example). This would almost completely eliminate the use(waste) of paper in my company. I would also like the sitters to be able to mark themselves off for particular hours of the day as opposed to entire days.

Antwort von Pet Software

Hi Valerie, Thank you very much for providing this great review of our software. Its also useful to receive your feedback about additional features that you require and I am happy to say that both of the features mentioned are on our short term development list. Thank you again Richard CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Kim

Pet Sitter Plus has significantly reduced the time I spend on administrative duties.

Kommentare: The company is very receptive to adding in features that will benefit their clients. Several times each year they release new updates to continually better the software. Their willingness to listen to their clients and implement their ideas is what sets them apart from their competitors.

Pet Sitter Plus has allowed me to manage my business in a more efficient manner. Invoicing, managing client/pet data, scheduling and the client portal are just a few elements that have streamlined my business using Pet Sitter Plus software. I chose Pet Sitter Plus for their rich features, which I knew would grow with my company. The initial sessions with my software coach were extremely helpful in customizing the program to fit my business model. The best part of using Pet Sitter Plus is their responsive support team. The support team is readily available to answer any questions and problem solve with their clients. My experience with Pet Sitter Plus has been very positive!

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Kim so much for taking the time to review our software. It has always been a pleasure to support you and you continue to be a valued client. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Janet
Owner/Operator in USA
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

After trying others, PSP wins hands down

Kommentare: When it became clear that my pet sitting business needed serious administrative help, I looked into the top softwares on the market. After several trials, Pet Sitter Plus stood out as the perfect fit for my pet sitting business. For the first couple of months, I used it for scheduling only, parallel with my Google drive documents. I was afraid to rely solely on one system. My PSP rep would train and council me with lengthy phone calls on a weekly basis. Becky was so patient with me as I tried to juggle the day to day business as well as learn how to use the software. I think the great tutorials would have answered most of my questions, but Becky put up with me in such a professional, friendly and helpful manner. She gave me the confidence to let go of my old documents and rely completely on the PSP scheduling features. They never let me down! This wonderful experience made moving on to using the invoicing and client portal features a stress-free process that went without a hitch. I get wonderful reviews of the client portal from my clients and am so happy with the payment processing features. My sitters are thrilled to have the app on their phones when they are out in the field. Everything they need is right at their fingertips and the server has never failed us. Several new releases every year keep the software providing continuous improvement, although I am at a loss to recommend what more I may need! Invoicing and payroll used to take 2 full days and now I can process both in minutes. PSP has the flexibility and functionality that made running my business fun again! This software pays for itself quickly and adds the professional image and peace of mind that my company was looking for. I highly recommend Pet Sitter Plus!

Excellent customer service! Ease of scheduling, accuracy of invoicing, flexibility and functionality

I honestly cannot think of one thing

Antwort von Pet Software

Hi Janet, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. With kind regard Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Deidre
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Best Business Decision

Kommentare: A++++. Best business decision I’ve made. Worth every Penny. I’d be list without it

LOVE the customer Service and support especially the zoom sections that are scheduled to get me familiar with the product and to customize for my needs. I get really quick responses to my emails asking for help. Keeps me super organized and getting the information I need for taxes is super easy. I really suck at paperwork. This software is a lifesaver! Best decision I’ve ever made

Cons? Wow that’s a tough one. I guess that it doesn’t auto invoice after last visit. I know it has a bulk invoicing feature.

vor 11 Monaten

This is a wonderful review Deidre. Thank you for taking the time to write it and we are delighted that you are getting so many benefits from using our software. I am really pleased to hear that you feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this review. Thanks again  Richard Richard Booty  CEO  Pet Sitter Plus

Jed
Co-Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

"The perfect software to help a company grow"

Kommentare: We are a fast-growing, U.S.-based pet care company. Let me clarify, we are fast growing now that we use Pet Sitter Plus (PSP). We have been using PSP for about two years. Before discovering this easy-to-use software, our growth was stifled because we used a cumbersome method of spreadsheets and regular appointment books. We juggled service requests that came in by phone, email, and text. The business that we began out of a love for pets was quickly becoming a dreaded administrative job that was consuming far too many hours of each day. Looking back, we don't know how we did without PSP. Now, tasks such as staff payroll, client billing, and scheduling that used to take hours can be done in minutes. Our clients love the ease of online scheduling and paying by credit card or directly from their bank account. Our staff loves the ease of using the software to access their assignments and pet care instructions on the fly from their smart phones. The support is outstanding and we like that the owner of PSP listens to the needs of the people using the software and considers suggestions for upcoming software releases. If your business is becoming weighed down with administrative work, I recommend signing up for the trial being offered by PSP.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our software and our service Jed. Your comments are much appreciated.

Tricia
Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what our dog walking business needed.

The software is very flexible and customizable, suiting our needs right away. Bulk scheduling, billing, and processing are all super easy. GPS locations help us keep track of our staff, and emailed notes to clients with pictures are a nice touch and make everyone happy. PSP is constantly working to improve their service as well, taking suggestions to heart and always considering their clients' needs and wishes. Every question gets answered promptly, the rare issue is resolved immediately, and every update gives us another opportunity to improve our own business as well.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you so much for this fantastic review. I remember coaching you through the changeover some years ago and I am really pleased to hear that you continue to feel that we have been a great partner for you. We really appreciate this review. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Therese
President/Owner in USA

Pet Sitter Plus has been tremendous in managing my business which includes 30+ employees.

Kommentare: Processing billing is no longer a nightmare. PSP has made it possible for me to bill hundreds of clients with the click of a button. It is smooth, easy and certainly makes the business run more effectively. Scheduling and managing my staff with PSP is simple. I can make changes to our schedule easily and monitor my staff remotely by viewing their check-in and check-out times.

The software is NOT a cookie cutter program, which many of the other software systems seem to be. The program can be tailored to what I need for my business and the way that it is run. The customer service is available around the clock and they are very supportive.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Therese very much for taking the time to write this positive review. You have been a valued client for many years so it is really fantastic that you feel that we continue to support you well. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Lesley
Owner in UK
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pet Sitter Plus

Kommentare: I started using Pet Sitter Plus around 5 years ago and it completely transformed my pet sitting business. Scheduling is simple, multiple invoices can be created in seconds, my staff find it really simple to use and most importantly the customers love it. The customers can book their services online and they love receiving the daily feedback report with photographs of their pets. The customer service and training is excellent and there are constantly new updates being added on to the software.

The diary and scheduling, ease of use for both staff and customers, I can create multiple invoices in seconds and also receipt multiple payments, the customers can book their services online, the mobile interface is excellent for staff, the feedback reports for customers, excellent customer service and support.

There is nothing I don't like!

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Lesley for this wonderful review

Amber
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service and the Program is one of the Best on Market!

Kommentare: After having this program for over a year- it has completely changed my business and personal life as an owner. No second guessing, credit/debit payments are so easy, tracking and email of sitters and the updates to clients are a hit. Customer service is always so nice and guides me through questions when they come up.

Gosh- so much! Having client info easily accessible to staff while mobile is key.The ease of payment processing and processing service requests are a customer fav from our end.

Email features are Null - just HTML formats. No ability to change font types, looks, sizes or add pictures. Also whish the push emails to clients after a visits were more esthetically pleasing.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Amber very much for providing this great review of our software and for your feedback about additional features. I am happy to say that the feature you require is on the short term development list once we have rolled out our next big release. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Carrie
Owner in UK

Just superb

Fabulous software. I have limited IT knowledge and I struggled on in my first two years of business with notebooks and a diary. The difference that this simple computer programme has made to the day to day running of my business is huge. Every conceivable piece of information I require from revenue to a hamsters eating habits are easily recorded, easily accessed and easily amended. I dont know how I managed before ...

Antwort von Pet Software

Carrie, thank you so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Tess

Life changing!

Kommentare: PSP has been life changing for myself and my managers! Tasks that used to take me hours (and hour and hours) like invoicing can now be done in minutes, in bulk! It's also very user friendly and the customer service is top notch! Richard and company are responsive and seem eager to hear suggestions and the software continues to improve with regular updates. I'm very impressed and grateful! I highly recommend!

Customer support! Ease of use!

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Tess so much for taking the time to review our software and our service. Your positive feedback is extremely valuable and very much appreciated. Our next release is due out early May 2017 and I hope very much that you find the new features beneficial. Thanks again Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

DeEtta
owner in USA

Helpful software for my 2 pet care businesses

I have a dog walking business with 10 employees and 150 dogs so having this scheduling program has helped my so much. I was doing everything manually for 10+ years and this has saved me hours of time each week. It was like hiring an assistant.....but for less money. I also have an online booking company for overnight pet sitting and this system allows clients to book and pay online easily, which has been great.

The only thing that could be improved (which it sounds like they are working on) is that it would be nice to have more functions on the mobile version of the program. I'm typically out and about walking dogs so more functions to edit walks on my phone would be helpful.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you DeEtta so much for taking the time to review our software. It has been a pleasure to support you and become your 'admin assistant'! Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Wendy
Wendy

Pet Sitter Plus is extremely well thought out, logical and has greatly streamlined my business.

It has so much functionality and is very logical. It saves tons of time with invoicing and payroll.

There was a learning curve to some of it, but it really didn't take long to learn. The only other con is only being able to add a holiday fee by the day instead of the visit, but that wouldn't fit with the software's logic so I understand why it isn't possible.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you Wendy so much for taking the time to review our software. It has always been a pleasure to support you. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus

Lisa
Company Director in Neuseeland
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software....amazing service!

Kommentare: I can use it whenever and whereever I am to access my staff movements

It does what no other software I can find does....it works for me and my business wherever I am. I can now use it on my phone and iPad instead of having to take my laptop wherever I go. Also PSP is about to launch an app which will make things even easier.

Invoicing can be a bit confusing but the support staff at Pet Sitter Plus have made it possible for it to work for my business. The support I have received from them has been great.

Antwort von Pet Software

Thank you so much Lisa for taking the time to review our software. It has always been a pleasure to support you and we hope to continue doing so for many years to come. Thanks again Richard Richard Booty CEO Pet Sitter Plus