Über Timesheets.com

Die Lösung hilft Unternehmen dabei, Kosten zu senken und die Effizienz zu verbessern, indem innovative, nutzerfreundliche Zeit- und Kostenverfolgungsfunktionen für die Abrechnung sowie Lohnabrechnung bereitgestellt werden.

Erfahre mehr über Timesheets.com

Easy integration with our accounting software.

A little confusing about making and or sending notifications to employees. Is it for my records or for their viewing.

Bewertungen zu Timesheets.com

Timesheets.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 822 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Timesheets.com bereits verwendet?

Danielle
Danielle
Project Coordinator/EIT in USA

Great for tracking employees who work in the field! Easy to install and use on smart phones.

Kommentare: GPS tracking, Accurate time keeping, Ability to look back and refer to jobs worked on.

I really like the GPS tracking capability on timesheets.com. It helps to verify accuracy of where our guys clock in and out when they are in the field. It was very easy to install on their smart phones and they do not have any problems using it. It is very straight forward. Another great feature is the reports that can be downloaded - good for printing timesheets. Also, customer service is great! I've only worked with rep since we've been using the app (September, 2016), but she is very helpful in answering my questions. If she doesn't know the answer, she always gets back to me after researching it with her technical team.

We would like to use the Customer module of the app for our jobs, but our guys cannot assign a "Customer" to their day through the app. As a work around, we have utilized "Account Codes" and "Notes". The guys will chose the job name using an "Account Code" and in the "Notes", they will indicate the work that was done on that job for the day.

Denise
Denise
Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

For the purpose of payroll time entry, we used this great tool

Kommentare: Because of Timesheets.com, I no longer have to manually log my time for my manager. My employer can get a precise account of the times I clock in and out of work thanks to this convenient feature. It's also useful for keeping tabs on vacation time and requests.

The ability to save Timesheets as a PDF is a great feature. This system facilitates easy tracking of my work and provides solid data for reporting purposes. Because of its intuitive design, this website is very simple to teach others to use.

A more convenient timing would have been nice. For instance, while it's helpful to see how long I spent working in total, I'd like an actual clock that displays the times at which I began and concluded my shifts.

Jason
CFO in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Customer Service

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great, their customer services is excellent.

Customer Service was excellent, they are available within minutes to help you resolve any issue you may have. The Reps are extremely knowledgeable of the product.

Not fully intergrated with our current systems

Cassandra
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Timesheets for hire

Kommentare: The best experience is the ability to keep an accurate account of time tracking

I have to say, this is a not really difficult application but it keeps an accurate account of time tracking. You don't clock in unless you are in the building of facility you work and you are connected to the app itself. It has a tracker on the app that lets you know that you are in the correct place at this time and it clocks you in when you go to the app.

I don't like the fact that you have to go into the app just to check in. I fell like the employee should be able to manage the app better from their phone. If you don't have your phone, then you have to waste time to physically go to a computer to check in. I honestly love the time cards better than this actual app. It can become complicated because it only shows the iphone compatible and it does work under the android system but it compiles complications. If the employee has any other type of phone because not everyone has the best type of phone, they will have issues.

Antwort von Timesheets.com

Capterra ignored our pleas to remove this review. We can see the full name of the reviewer and their company name, and neither were ever users in our system. Also, we work fine on Android, contrary to the comments made by this reviewer. Our mobile site works on any browser. Please do not use this review in your evaluation of our service. Thank you!!

manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Timesheets Great customer service

Kommentare: I am able to call them and quickly get my questions answered. I am not on hold very long maybe a minute. They always get me squared away!

I switched from Tsheets or now known as QuickBooks time because after QuickBooks bought them the customer support became horrible. Timesheets rocks in customer support and saved us money. This is why I switched.

As with all software there is a learning curve but not bad. I just called our rep and he gave me the tips to collect my reports.

Irma
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Timesheet

Kommentare: Overall very efficient and excellent customer service skills was able to speak to several staff members

Convenience, efficiency and able to print reports as needed. Spoke with [sensitive content hidden] and was very helpful.

Getting charge for $1 on the last day of the month even though we were not going to officially start 11.01.2023

Michele
Owner in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Timesheets Review

Kommentare: excellent, money well spent so I can charge my clients accurately.

very easy to use. Support is quick and helpful.

only the fact I am probably not using it to it's full capability.

CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Support Team!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The support team [sensitive content hidden]) was excellent in teaching & walking me through the process adding a different pay grade for mentoring an employee.

Nothing.

Lisa
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Timesheets is so easy to work with

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great Very Easy to Work With

Whenever I have a question their customer service is always excellent

I have no complaints with timesheets. ....

Heidi
Operations Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best customer service in the industry

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love the product itself for time tracking, vacation tracking, easy view of who is working but it was also easy for our team members to use. We have been using it for a long time, so I felt fairly familiar with it, but if I ever had questions, the customer service was quick to respond, and always happy to walk me through the task.

There was nothing I disliked about the product. Our executive team made the decision to move to another product.

Desiree
Administrative Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eliminated excessive paper handling

Kommentare: It's really revolutionized our client billing. I think we more accurately bill our clients and also more accurately detail the work performed. It is also nice to easily see how many billable hours we log in a day or week, helping us to become more efficient with our time. The biggest advantage for me is the huge reduction in paper. I once felt I was drowning in paper, now I can keep my project time, expenses and notes in one digital file. Goodby clutter!!

We eliminated paper time tracking sheets that were used for each project, needing to manually calculate time in / time out and add entries together for client billing. Using Timesheets project timers allows us to eliminate the paper and also calculates our project time for us. That we can also assign notes to each time stamp keeps us better organized and enables us to recall exactly how our time was spent on each project entry, which we can then use to be more detailed in our client billing and showcase the value for time spent. Time entries can also be entered manually which is nice during times when interruptions are frequent. Time editing is also allowed.

I wish the time stamps included the ability to view the exact time you started and ended a timer, not just the accumulative time. On occasion I may forget to stop or pause a timer, leaving it running in the back ground. I may be aware I finished up around 5pm but with no starting time to review, it makes it difficult to estimate the actual time spent on an individual entry.

Jane
Bookkeeping Professional in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Excellent app with excellent support

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great. The app is easy to use and the support is excellent. I've never had to wait for an answer, and that makes a big difference. The app doesn't slow down my laptop the way the QBO time app did. I'm very happy with the simplicity, ease of use, and very fast data upload to QBO for monthly billing that Timesheets offers. Its BETTER than the QBO app for all these reasons.

I tested Timesheets about a year ago when I was very frustrated with the QBO time tracking, which was slowing down my computer. Timesheets was a huge relief. It is easy to use, fast to export to QBO billing, and the support has always been responsive and helpful. I also love that I can have timer open for several clients at a time, making it easy to pause a timer for one client to start a new timer for another (and easily switch between client timers during the day.)

At first the UI was not terrific, but they've released a new UI that's much nicer. It is still simple to use, but just nicer to look at with a larger font.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customizable!

Kommentare: Our onboarding to the product was a great experience. The Timesheets.com team made themselves very available to answer any/all of our questions, and took the time to understand our needs from the system before providing recommended solutions. Support for training new users of the system was great as well. Since I'm the admin, I figured that I would be the person responsible for training new users, but the Timesheets.com team offered to take care of that for me!

I work at a non-profit and some of our funders require a number of employees to report where they are spending their work time. What's nice about Timesheets.com is that you can create departments in which employees can associate their time, but also projects as well. Employees are expected to dedicated specific amounts of time to certain initiatives each week and Timesheets.com allow employees to copy over hours week by week and adjust from those amounts. My employees love this feature. It saves them time from reinputting info in that stays constant week over week.

I did run into one bug while using the software, which Timesheets.com's tech team is working to resolve right now, but in general, for reporting, you can report on employee, by date range, by signed time and approved time. If signed electronically, the report show that the employee (named) and supervisor (named) electronically signed. But in the instance where an employee is also a supervisor or other employees, the report doesn't name them.

VP and Cofounder in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic and Flexible Timekeeping (and more) Tool for Small Businesses

Kommentare: The three biggest issues that Timesheets.com solved for us were:
1. It moved us away from manual (home grown Excel spreadsheets) that were prone to errors, typos, and unintentional formula changes.
2. Can be DCAA compliant for government and government contractor customers.
3. Saved us a ton of time each month when performing payroll and invoicing functions.

Just about everything. We sampled five other timekeeping systems (four of which were higher priced) and nothing compared to Timesheets capabilities and flexibilities. We are a small engineering services company with a distributed work force. We were looking for a web-based tool that was able to track our time against multiple clients, projects, and codes within certain projects. We also wanted an easy to use interface for entering time on phones and tablets. Lastly, we were looking for a tool that could be DCAA compliant when required for certain customers/projects. Timesheets hit every criteria out of the park and then threw in bonus features like a company calendar, flexible reports, etc. Another outstanding feature is the ability to enter billing and pay rates based on specific customers, employees and/or projects. This feature alone has saved us multiple hours each month when running payroll and invoicing customers. The price point and features are unbelievable! It more than pays for itself each month. Although the tool is intuitive to use, they also provide online tutorials and unlimited tech support when needed. Did I mention that the customer support is actually helpful and competent? I have already referred several other small business owners to this platform.

I really have no negatives to highlight. I typically am a relatively harsh reviewer of products. This one doesn't warrant a single negative.

Laurie
Finance Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

New user impressed with customer service

Kommentare: I struggled a little with understanding what the reports were and which I needed. But customer service answered my questions, walking me through how to get the information I needed, quickly and efficiently.

It's fairly intuitive for employees to put their time in and figure out how to code it.

The leave function is clunky. Once employee puts their leave request in, they cannot change it. It must be deleted (by the supervisor, if I'm remembering correctly) and re-entered. Also, supervisor must go into leave and approve the requests, and cannot do it while approving the time worked entries. I struggle with getting the supervisors to do this task because it's not intuitive. Also, you can only have one pay period, so if you have both salaried and hourly employees and they need different pay periods, you must do one manually. It's not awful, but another thing to remember to do.

Jodie
Human Resources in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It works good, but there are employees that always say they 'clocked in' but it doesn't 'register'

Kommentare: I would tell people what system we have but I have nothing to compare it with. So I wouldn't be a lot of help for other people

The main page is nice with the list of employees; the ease of seeing who is clocked in and who is clocked out

for the senior people it is harder for them to learn. I don't know if we need a security question and all that. it is just a time clock

Antwort von Timesheets.com

HI Jodie, I saw your comment about clock punches not 'registering'. This simply doesn't occur, so please call us the next time you think this happened. We have a full audit trail and a breadcrumb tracking ability. Usually when employees report clock punches that didn't take, it's user error. Most of the time they just forgot, and we can tell that because there's no audit trail showing they even logged in. Occasionally the audit trail shows the employee logged in but never punched the clock. This is far more rare. In most cases, it's just a simple case of forgetfulness, but we can certainly prove this if we get a chance. Call us the very next time it happens with the name and date and we'll show you exactly what transpired.

Dina
Accountant & Payroll specialist in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have had a great experience with timesheets.com in the 3 years we have been a customer.

Kommentare: It helps us see how much time we are spending with our customers. Since they are billed for a certain amount of hours per month. It is critical for us to know where our time is going so we can bill appropriately.

It is very easy to set employees up and add customers. We were able to add special tracking items for our customers to help us track exactly what time was spent where. The reporting feature is easy to use to run reports for different time periods and for different customers. It is easily downloaded to other formats. The website is always available, we have never had any trouble with logging in to access it. The cost is very inexpensive for the functionality you get.

No problems with anything so far. I do have to archive people when we add new people just to stay within our licenses though.

Kevin
Kevin
Managing Member in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

We were in desperate need of way to track employee time. It needed to affordable & easy to use.

Kommentare: Affordable solution that lets us manage employee time effectively, allows us to create useful reports, keeps employees honest with their time cards.

Timesheets is a feature rich solution that has allowed us to effectively manage employee time and reporting. It's very easy to configure and manage. It's great at tracking PTO and expenses. One of the features that we find most valuable is the ability to limit access by IP address. Our employees can only clock in/out when they are physically in our office.

There's not much negative to say about an affordable service that gets the job done with a minimal learning curve. One thing that I feel it lacks is a dedicated mobile app. Timesheets offers a mobile version of their website, but a dedicated mobile app would be a welcomed addition.

Frank
owner in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Support

Since I'm not the most savvy person with technology, I find the support I receive from Timesheets outstanding. I've had to call in on several occasions when I was trying to locate information on a past employee or other various needs. I most recently spoke with Bob who was highly knowledgeable and was able to guide me through the process to achieve what I needed.

Honestly, I can't think of anything that I have not liked about the service.

Donna
Senior Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with Timesheets!

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Timesheets was great. We really needed support to get up and running and [sensitive content hidden] was there for us throughout the process. He was patient and pleasant to work with and really understood the ins and outs of the system.

What I like most about Timesheets is the support. [sensitive content hidden] walked us through every stage of implementation step-by-step and trained our staff. I also talked to other reps on the Timesheets team while researching the best system and found everyone to be equally helpful. Great team. The cost of the service can't be beat. Not only is the per employee fee less than half (and sometimes a quarter) of the cost of other systems. Timesheets is not the most beautiful interface out there, but it works well and meets our needs. The smart phone interface is good and useful and having Timesheets has streamlined our timekeeping and expense process.

The interface with QuickBooks isn't perfect and we had to employ some work-arounds that make the tool a little harder to work with. The portal is fairly intuitive, but not as nice looking as some others out there. The separation of PTO and project time is inconvenient for users and administrators.

charles
manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Timesheets.com is a fantastic program for anyone that is looking for a website that is easy to manag

Kommentare: great website program

What I really like best about Timesheets.com is how accessible and user-friendly this software is. I have had no problems using this software for business use. I also really like that the Customer Service is very helpful whenever we have any problems or delays. It's not that common to have Customer Service representatives go out of their way to help and support you when encountering an issue with their software, but the customer service reps at Timesheets.com go way above and beyond to make you feel like an appreciated customer--even after the issue has been addressed and fixed.

There wasn't anything we disliked, and our company decided to try something else based on a recommendation from them. If we have to say something that wasn't helpful. I would have to say that it did not correctly track vacation hours. But it is possible that it offered that option, but we were unable the option. I really just done have anything negative to say about it.

Brian
Director of Operations in USA

Overall happy

From a web browser, the site works great. I like the simplistic report generation and the organization of the archived timesheets.

The interface of the website on a mobile device is not ideal. Unrelated to the mobile device, sometimes when reports are ran, it will automatically charge 1.5x the OT rate even when using an account code on a weekend. I originally thought it was due to the formula to start paying OT after a certain accumulation of hours, but I set that to a limit that has never been reached-so I don't understand why it occurs. My work around is to edit the timecard and use the regular rate, so when the program calculates 1.5x, the amount is correct.

Marion
Principal in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent customer service.

Customer service is OUTSTANDING! As a business owner, I only need to use the system when my office administrator is off, which means rarely. So every time I use it I have questions and every time our reps sign in and walk me through the process. Customer service is outstanding, always available, kind, helpful, productive and quick to reply. Honestly, if I was a regular administrator I would find the system very easy to use.

The PTO and Vacation accrual does not calculate the same as our Handbook. However, the reps consulted with me so we could implement a workaround. It was a good solution.

Sandi
Payroll Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Chat & Support is the best!

Kommentare: Today, one of our employees had an issue logging in to her account and as a result got locked out. The administrator could not resolve the issue by resetting the password, either. I stared a Chat thru the Timesheets.com portal and spoke with Customer Service Agent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he stayed on the Chat and also called me to get this issue resolved today. He would not let me end the chat until I was squared away. I appreciate his help tremendously and it was a pleasure speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]Thank you so much!

The use and set-up of Timesheets software is very easy for all

At this time, there is nothing that I think can be improved. Everything so far is working

Wendy
Manager in Japan

Great features & customer service!

The software is very intuitive and user friendly. I didn't have to spend much time training my employees to navigate through all the features. The pricing is very competitive and the customer service representatives is very knowledgable and helpful to answer my question in timely manner! I am very happy to switch my timesheet tracking service to Timesheets.com!

The only thing will be my staffs sometimes mention that it will take a few minutes to log in each morning because it takes some time to start up the PC and lunch the login page, versus if it's a machine they can log in as soon as they enter the office. If there is a way they can log in with their smartphone but strictly limited on office premise only, that will be perfect.

Antwort von Timesheets.com

Hi Wendy, There's definitely a way to do that! Call us - it's simple and fast. I will email you a the answer as well! There's no software to download or anything. It will just work based on your office IP address.