Über Timesheets.com

Die Lösung hilft Unternehmen dabei, Kosten zu senken und die Effizienz zu verbessern, indem innovative, nutzerfreundliche Zeit- und Kostenverfolgungsfunktionen für die Abrechnung sowie Lohnabrechnung bereitgestellt werden.

Erfahre mehr über Timesheets.com

Easy integration with our accounting software.

A little confusing about making and or sending notifications to employees. Is it for my records or for their viewing.

Bewertungen zu Timesheets.com

Timesheets.com hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 814 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Timesheets.com bereits verwendet?

Danielle
Danielle
Project Coordinator/EIT in USA

Great for tracking employees who work in the field! Easy to install and use on smart phones.

Kommentare: GPS tracking, Accurate time keeping, Ability to look back and refer to jobs worked on.

I really like the GPS tracking capability on timesheets.com. It helps to verify accuracy of where our guys clock in and out when they are in the field. It was very easy to install on their smart phones and they do not have any problems using it. It is very straight forward. Another great feature is the reports that can be downloaded - good for printing timesheets. Also, customer service is great! I've only worked with rep since we've been using the app (September, 2016), but she is very helpful in answering my questions. If she doesn't know the answer, she always gets back to me after researching it with her technical team.

We would like to use the Customer module of the app for our jobs, but our guys cannot assign a "Customer" to their day through the app. As a work around, we have utilized "Account Codes" and "Notes". The guys will chose the job name using an "Account Code" and in the "Notes", they will indicate the work that was done on that job for the day.

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor in Dänemark
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive and Useful Timesheet Tool

Kommentare: Overall, I have been very pleased with Timesheets.com. It is a great tool for tracking employee hours and payroll information. It is easy to use and provides comprehensive reports. The cost is the only downside, but the features provided are well worth the price.

Timesheets.com is an excellent timesheet tracking software that makes it easy to track employee hours. The interface is simple and straightforward, and it includes features such as overtime tracking and payroll integration. The reports are comprehensive and helpful, making it easy to analyze employee performance. I also love that it sends out automatic reminders to employees when they forget to submit their timesheets.

The only downside to Timesheets.com is the cost. It can be somewhat expensive, especially for small businesses. Additionally, the customer support is not always very responsive, which can be frustrating when you need help quickly.

Brenda
Practice Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Timesheet!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I live Timesheets! It was recommended by our accountant! [sensitive content hidden] was very helpful at assisting me with the researching the records that Ineeded to get into due to a time that was accidently overlapping to another time. He assisted with on how to look for the audit trail. He showed me how to expend all the records from a previous date to now. Keep [sensitive content hidden] around! He is knowledgable at his job!

Accuarate tracking of times. Easy for payroll tracking hours.

I really do not have any complaints about Timesheets. The developers have been very helpful with any troubles I was having and answered all my questions!

Jennifer
Jennifer
Office Manager in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Help need a better one

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

okay and tracking some but not all. auto for 30 min and not true

I could see a problem with the auto feature on breaks

Antwort von Timesheets.com

vor 2 Tagen

Gartner should clean these kinds of useless reviews. This is our only 1 star review and it looks like it was written by someone on drugs. Gartner - please do better!

Irma
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Timesheet

Kommentare: Overall very efficient and excellent customer service skills was able to speak to several staff members

Convenience, efficiency and able to print reports as needed. Spoke with [sensitive content hidden] and was very helpful.

Getting charge for $1 on the last day of the month even though we were not going to officially start 11.01.2023

Jackie
Project Management Lead in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Timesheets make it possible for us to get development hours for all our products since we couldn't get this information from Jira's out of the box time tracking feature. Finance is able to get these reports regularly and use them for Cap/Opex reporting.

We love how easy it is to setup resources and projects within the tool and how intuitive it was for the resources using it. We were able to run both the employee and project reports and they were pretty easy and straightforward. The tool is a standard alone tool that doesn't have to be integrated with anything and that makes it so much easier to use without worrying about integration cliches. The price point is very reasonable and available without extra additions that could possibly ballon the price.

I wish that we could run the employee and project report at the same time so that we can see each employee by project instead of one or the other. This could be a new feature added to the product but in no way a deterrent from the product.

Michele
Owner in Kanada

Timesheets Review

Kommentare: excellent, money well spent so I can charge my clients accurately.

very easy to use. Support is quick and helpful.

only the fact I am probably not using it to it's full capability.

Tara
Office Manager in Kanada
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

From Charleson Engineering Ltd

Kommentare: We as a company of 6 like the program and it's ease

The ease of project time entry and expense entry.

The non-communication between qbo's. You can only export to qbo they don't talk back and forth between platforms

Diane
President in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service out there

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very easy to use. And if you have any issues their support team is absolutely the best

I have not found anything yet. I recently added the gps tracking and we have been happy with that at well

Ania
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We are satisifed with the use. No issues reported.

User friendly. Easy to connect with support team if needed.

I have not used other time tracking systems.

Desiree
Administrative Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eliminated excessive paper handling

Kommentare: It's really revolutionized our client billing. I think we more accurately bill our clients and also more accurately detail the work performed. It is also nice to easily see how many billable hours we log in a day or week, helping us to become more efficient with our time. The biggest advantage for me is the huge reduction in paper. I once felt I was drowning in paper, now I can keep my project time, expenses and notes in one digital file. Goodby clutter!!

We eliminated paper time tracking sheets that were used for each project, needing to manually calculate time in / time out and add entries together for client billing. Using Timesheets project timers allows us to eliminate the paper and also calculates our project time for us. That we can also assign notes to each time stamp keeps us better organized and enables us to recall exactly how our time was spent on each project entry, which we can then use to be more detailed in our client billing and showcase the value for time spent. Time entries can also be entered manually which is nice during times when interruptions are frequent. Time editing is also allowed.

I wish the time stamps included the ability to view the exact time you started and ended a timer, not just the accumulative time. On occasion I may forget to stop or pause a timer, leaving it running in the back ground. I may be aware I finished up around 5pm but with no starting time to review, it makes it difficult to estimate the actual time spent on an individual entry.

Sumeet
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Timesheets.com

Kommentare: Excellent. Easy to use and very affordable for what the program has to offer.

It is very user friendly for employees. Employees of all ages can use it even if they are not technology savvy.

Overrides are difficult to do, but not impossible. Employees sometimes can't clock-in due to some error, but its seldom.

Scott
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for Government Contractors

Kommentare: Customer support is very responsive, and you can reach them through either a phone number or chat box that are both easy to find on the page.

Very few products meet the government DCAA requirements for time tracking, but Timesheets.com does. There are some very expensive options that might be appropriate for large companies, but for a small (<10 employees) company, those options are not acceptable. Timesheets.com is affordable for a small business and has the features needed for government contracting. The user interface is fairly easy to learn. Employees can enter their time either from a laptop or their mobile device, which is convenient. Some websites that review these tools say Timesheets.com has no "app", which creates the false impression that you can't use it on your phone...you can use it on your phone by pointing your browser to the www.timesheets.com website, which has a layout set up for mobile devices.

As a government contractor in a project-based work environment, the tools for setting up a project Work Breakdown Structure with multiple levels are fairly limited. The tools are good enough for a small business with project structures that are relatively small and simple, but are too limited for complex projects with a complicated WBS structure. I wish Timesheets.com would upgrade those tools.

Heike
Head of Marketing in Türkei
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I usually like!

Kommentare: Overall, I loved the save time and auto-save feature. I think it is one of the rare software that you can use for a long time and be satisfied. Also, thank you for your interest in customer service.

If you need a web-based timeline, you can rely on this software. I like the overall quality. It is obvious that it is a company that cares about customer satisfaction, and they managed to evaluate the negative comments and make the software up-to-date and error-free.

Since it is web-based, I sometimes have trust problems, but I have never had a negative experience in this regard. Since I've always been an obsessive person about trust, I think they will reach more users if they are updated on this issue. I think the general problem of the software we use today is the problem of trust.

Jodie
Human Resources in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It works good, but there are employees that always say they 'clocked in' but it doesn't 'register'

Kommentare: I would tell people what system we have but I have nothing to compare it with. So I wouldn't be a lot of help for other people

The main page is nice with the list of employees; the ease of seeing who is clocked in and who is clocked out

for the senior people it is harder for them to learn. I don't know if we need a security question and all that. it is just a time clock

Antwort von Timesheets.com

HI Jodie, I saw your comment about clock punches not 'registering'. This simply doesn't occur, so please call us the next time you think this happened. We have a full audit trail and a breadcrumb tracking ability. Usually when employees report clock punches that didn't take, it's user error. Most of the time they just forgot, and we can tell that because there's no audit trail showing they even logged in. Occasionally the audit trail shows the employee logged in but never punched the clock. This is far more rare. In most cases, it's just a simple case of forgetfulness, but we can certainly prove this if we get a chance. Call us the very next time it happens with the name and date and we'll show you exactly what transpired.

Dina
Accountant & Payroll specialist in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We have had a great experience with timesheets.com in the 3 years we have been a customer.

Kommentare: It helps us see how much time we are spending with our customers. Since they are billed for a certain amount of hours per month. It is critical for us to know where our time is going so we can bill appropriately.

It is very easy to set employees up and add customers. We were able to add special tracking items for our customers to help us track exactly what time was spent where. The reporting feature is easy to use to run reports for different time periods and for different customers. It is easily downloaded to other formats. The website is always available, we have never had any trouble with logging in to access it. The cost is very inexpensive for the functionality you get.

No problems with anything so far. I do have to archive people when we add new people just to stay within our licenses though.

Kevin
Kevin
Managing Member in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

We were in desperate need of way to track employee time. It needed to affordable & easy to use.

Kommentare: Affordable solution that lets us manage employee time effectively, allows us to create useful reports, keeps employees honest with their time cards.

Timesheets is a feature rich solution that has allowed us to effectively manage employee time and reporting. It's very easy to configure and manage. It's great at tracking PTO and expenses. One of the features that we find most valuable is the ability to limit access by IP address. Our employees can only clock in/out when they are physically in our office.

There's not much negative to say about an affordable service that gets the job done with a minimal learning curve. One thing that I feel it lacks is a dedicated mobile app. Timesheets offers a mobile version of their website, but a dedicated mobile app would be a welcomed addition.

Frank
owner in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Support

Since I'm not the most savvy person with technology, I find the support I receive from Timesheets outstanding. I've had to call in on several occasions when I was trying to locate information on a past employee or other various needs. I most recently spoke with Bob who was highly knowledgeable and was able to guide me through the process to achieve what I needed.

Honestly, I can't think of anything that I have not liked about the service.

Donna
Senior Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with Timesheets!

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Timesheets was great. We really needed support to get up and running and [sensitive content hidden] was there for us throughout the process. He was patient and pleasant to work with and really understood the ins and outs of the system.

What I like most about Timesheets is the support. [sensitive content hidden] walked us through every stage of implementation step-by-step and trained our staff. I also talked to other reps on the Timesheets team while researching the best system and found everyone to be equally helpful. Great team. The cost of the service can't be beat. Not only is the per employee fee less than half (and sometimes a quarter) of the cost of other systems. Timesheets is not the most beautiful interface out there, but it works well and meets our needs. The smart phone interface is good and useful and having Timesheets has streamlined our timekeeping and expense process.

The interface with QuickBooks isn't perfect and we had to employ some work-arounds that make the tool a little harder to work with. The portal is fairly intuitive, but not as nice looking as some others out there. The separation of PTO and project time is inconvenient for users and administrators.

charles
manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Timesheets.com is a fantastic program for anyone that is looking for a website that is easy to manag

Kommentare: great website program

What I really like best about Timesheets.com is how accessible and user-friendly this software is. I have had no problems using this software for business use. I also really like that the Customer Service is very helpful whenever we have any problems or delays. It's not that common to have Customer Service representatives go out of their way to help and support you when encountering an issue with their software, but the customer service reps at Timesheets.com go way above and beyond to make you feel like an appreciated customer--even after the issue has been addressed and fixed.

There wasn't anything we disliked, and our company decided to try something else based on a recommendation from them. If we have to say something that wasn't helpful. I would have to say that it did not correctly track vacation hours. But it is possible that it offered that option, but we were unable the option. I really just done have anything negative to say about it.

Brian
Director of Operations in USA

Overall happy

From a web browser, the site works great. I like the simplistic report generation and the organization of the archived timesheets.

The interface of the website on a mobile device is not ideal. Unrelated to the mobile device, sometimes when reports are ran, it will automatically charge 1.5x the OT rate even when using an account code on a weekend. I originally thought it was due to the formula to start paying OT after a certain accumulation of hours, but I set that to a limit that has never been reached-so I don't understand why it occurs. My work around is to edit the timecard and use the regular rate, so when the program calculates 1.5x, the amount is correct.

Jay
Director in Australien
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

As a small business owner, to find a software source with fantastic support at a low cost is amazing

Kommentare: A system that works !

The flexibility of its Report capabilities is outstanding. I can generate reports quickly and in multiple different ways to suit different projects & my own personal queries. Its easy for my staff to enter their Timesheets as they finish each project or at the end of each day. Being Cloud based it doesn't matter where I am, on what PC or Tablet I'm working from - it just simply all works & its all there ! What more needs to be said ! We love it.

Probably due to my own lack of understanding, but in when a Staff member leave & I archieve their data, some of those projects continue to be worked on, but the departed staffer's times aren't included unless you delve deeper to activate their times (which depends on you remembering the time period they worked to & from).

Sandi
Payroll Coordinator in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer Chat & Support is the best!

Kommentare: Today, one of our employees had an issue logging in to her account and as a result got locked out. The administrator could not resolve the issue by resetting the password, either. I stared a Chat thru the Timesheets.com portal and spoke with Customer Service Agent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and he stayed on the Chat and also called me to get this issue resolved today. He would not let me end the chat until I was squared away. I appreciate his help tremendously and it was a pleasure speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]Thank you so much!

The use and set-up of Timesheets software is very easy for all

At this time, there is nothing that I think can be improved. Everything so far is working

Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Timesheets Timetracker

Timesheets helps me to stay organized throughout my day. I like that this software is intuitive and user-friendly​. It makes life very easy for me by providing a simple to use platform for me to manage client project billing. I also like that I can view historical data so that I can stay accountable for my tasks and also to identify the projects that need to be managed more efficiently.

The only downside for me is that time tracking is still a very manual process and Timesheets does what it can to automate the process but there could be more automation features implemented.

Latoya
Latoya
Accountant in USA

Easy Time Sheet Recorder

Kommentare: I am an accountant for several small businesses. One thing small businesses do to track employee time is to record it using pen and paper. In order for the small businesses to run more like a business, I always suggest they use this system to record employee time. It helps reduce the ability to change time once clocked in and out by the employee but allows the employer the ability to change any discrepancy with times. It is easy to use and helps small businesses watch their employee times. One additional feature it allows is the ability for employees to request off. Most small businesses usually are just word of mouth but this system allows all employee time and requests to be better tracked and recorded. It's not expensive and works just like a time clock without having a time clock in the office.

I like that it tracks employees time. It's a time card that is easy to use, that is not on paper, and not expensive for small businesses.

Being that it really only for time sheets, I say the con is that it is limited in what it can do for small businesses.