Filtern nach:

Über Kanban Tool

Kanban Tool ist ein visuelles Projektmanagement für die Visualisierung und Optimierung von Arbeitsabläufen und Teamzusammenarbeit in Echtzeit.

Erfahre mehr über Kanban Tool

Mariano P.
Mariano P.
Jefe in Spanien

Flexible and intuitive tool

Kommentare: Use in combination with Todoist, combining it through Zapier. This way I have the best of both worlds and I manage the work using few resources.

Execute well the metaphor of physical panel on the wall with all the power of online tools.

It is necessary to be organized not to overturn too much information and that the boards do not become unmanageable.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asana

Warum Kanban Tool gewählt wurde: Trello lacks the tools to measure the progress of the work.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kanban Tool: Because he lacks the tools to measure work.

Trineka N.
Executive Officer in Neuseeland
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I can't believe how user friendly Kanban Tool is. We have used the physical Kanban board in the past, but using it online is great when one of us is offsite, we can easily check or add to our boards.

Having completed the Agile Foundation Course a few years ago, the Kanban Tool was a real find. It is quick, effective and good use of both our time. We have a quick 'stand-up' every day to look at the board and what each of us have added. We love the fact it is easy to move tasks around, add check lists, due dates and new boards and assign tasks to each other.

It may just be a feature I haven't discovered, but I would like to make the actual board wider across the page.

Courtney M.
Site Manager in USA
Biotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Effective

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The software is easy to use and intuitive. I was able to easily set up a project board for myself and my team to manage several ongoing projects, include the dependencies, and have a quick visual available for team meetings. The software does not feel like it creates additional work just to track work, which is a bonus. Reoccurring tasks stay to the side, not cluttering the board with redundancy. Exporting due dates to the calendar allows for an additional safety check to not miss anything important.

Reoccurring tasks do not populate to Outlook, would be a great addition. Along the same lines, for reoccurring tasks, the ability to have them occur on a specific day instead of just date (i.e. the 3rd Monday of the month, instead of having to choose 14th of the month).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kanban Tool: Kanban Tool has been more intuitive and simple to work with.

Online Marketing Specialist in Slowakei
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

I expected more

It is a good projects and task management tool, visual and easy-to-use. But as I've used other tools already, I'm not impressed with this one. It's cheap.

I advise you to try it out and see for yourself if this one fits your needs or not. For us Trello and Evernote are better but you might be delighted by it.

Andi S.
Head of the department of construction and transport in Schweiz
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Enjoy the swimlane!

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Open Kanban Tool and work! It's easy to understand.

Easy to use and I like the swimlanes - never saw this in other tools.

Well, it's not cheap - but powerfull! The free version is about only two boards. A little more would be nice.

Software Engineering Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for taking the lessons from the software development world into other domains.

When working as software development manager with multiple teams juggling many priorities and interruptions, I found the Kanban methodology extraordinarily beneficial in helping to organize multiple complex work streams. This affordable Kanban tool provides the same benefits for managing my personal affairs and volunteer organization commitments, by helping me easily break down often daunting/unpleasant epics into manageable chunks and defining the custom workflow I need to most effectively actually progress/accomplish them.

No shortcomings yet for my use but will update if I uncover any.

Nathan T.
Coordonnateur in Kanada
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kanban tool for keeping track of projects and developments

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I use it to keep track of all my ongoing tasks. The flexibility of the cards and categories means that I can easily track requests that are ongoing, on pause, that require immediate action, etc.

I love that I can really customize the cards. This is the only tool that allowed me to create flexible cards that fit my varied uses.

I found that the android app was less polished than I would have liked, but I don't use it so it's not an issue for me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kanban Tool: Ease of use and customization.

Wolfram S.
Senoir Consultant SAP in Brasilien
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kanbantool ... an easy to use flexible solution to use Kanban in your projects

Kommentare: It does my daily business in project management much easier

Flexibility, Customizing your needs, Short way from general overview to detailed information, differnt platforms Mac/Windows/iOS/Android, linking to all kind of attachments

No, at the moment there are no critical gaps in using it

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello, Microsoft 365 und Todoist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kanban Tool: easy to use and easy to configure

Mateus S.
IT Manager in Brasilien
Landwirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple and Effective

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I shifted all of our projects and tasks into Kanban Tool. Infromation that was scattered across emails, other PM software and ticket trackers are now consolidated in several boards, with a simple and minimalist view of everything.

Very simple and easy to start and use. Cards are very basic but can be customized and "powered up"!

Boxes and cards should have a better/smarter resize. I'm using the lowest zoom but since I have a lot of boards, cards, swim lanes, it can get crowded. However, it was the only product I've found so far that allowed me to do this.

Sasan R.
CEO in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So good

Kommentare: So useful, user friendly and a lot of features that make my tasks sweet to handle

I am using Kanban Tool for both my business and personal tasks. I have started a new startup and it's important to not forget tasks and track the time of every task. share my board to colleagues and ask them to use it. Kanban supports lot's of features which they are so useful. It is so user friendly and easy to use. A lot of things happen with a simple drag and drop.

There are different features which I don't need them.

Ryan D.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Flexible, Intuitive Time and Task Management

Kommentare: I was recently on the hunt for a task management tool that I could run separate from the commercial products used at my workplace. This would allow me to add in personal tasks and lower level tasks that weren't appropriate to track in the enterprise boards I was a part of. I came upon Kanban Tool and was immediately impressed by the set up options; At a basic level, you already have access to basic, time and event driven Kanban boards, as well as several types of team boards for collaboration. From there, you can further customize the columns, number of lanes, and functions. You can import and export tasks through .csv and and calendar, making everything portable. In practice, I was impressed with the simplicity of the cards on the board. They can be created by color, helpful when trying to manage a bunch of different workflows like I am. At a glance, I can also see the priority, days until due (or past due days!), and the number of sub-tasks within a card. That's right - You can set up checklists WITHIN the card, which is hugely useful. If you like to have a card for each subtask, you can do that to, and mark subsequent tasks as blocked until the subtask is complete. I also enabled a cool extra that causes cards to "fade" over time, giving another visual cue to things that aren't getting done. Time tracking for each task was a bit of a revelation. Once I got in the habit of shifting every task I was working (The timer starts as soon as you put it in the "in progress" zone), I got really good info on what type of tasks were chewing up time, and even on the fact that I was working on a lot of things throughout the day that I didn't think to track. Finally, Kanban Tool offers what they call "Power-ups", which are basically plugins. The ones I have been really excited about are the ability to attach files to Dropbox or Onedrive, a custom Chromecast feature that allows the board to be cast up to a TV (Great for my family chore board in particular!), and one that allows you to manipulate checklists without opening cards. In the end, the only real niggle I had with the product was that while I can manually arrange cards in the To Do area (I use multiple swim lanes), one lane can't be longer than the others. I am an enthusiastic product researcher, so I was a bit surprised when my productivity management hunt just lost steam after starting with Kanban Tool. For flexibility and daily use, I couldn't ask for more.

Flexibility, extensibility, intuitive interface.

Not being able to fully manually arrange to do items.

Luis M.
Security Architect in Mexiko
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Pure Kanban

Kommentare: We were using other systems to track our projects, we tried several and our associates didn't identify themselves with any of them, we try it all, time managers, other online tools, none worked until we found out Kanban Tool, since the beginning we fell in love with the tool, they are tracking their work better than ever before, now they don't feel pressured or intimidated by the tools is easy simple take them seconds to track their work and overall we are happy campers.

The clean and intuitive user interface, it's really easy to feed and get information from the system, the personalization is great to, having your own domain, simplifies integration with internal systems, for us security is very important because we manage sensitive projects for our customers and Kanban Tool complies with our requirements like SSO, 2FA and user roles. The customization features are great too, you can start working with the system out of the box and once you are immerse in the daily activities you can customize the system to fit your needs it has lots of options at your disposal.

I think small business should have high quality options to start, it would be great that the free version had at least a 4 users for free, but well I understand is a business too

Miguel G.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A Kanban board that caters to any needs

Kommentare: Kanban Tool is truly one of the best Kanban applications I have seen. It is definitely a Kanban purist, providing functionality beyond simple boards with drag and drop functionality. It provides plenty of features to make this a very functional application for environments who truly embrace the use of Kanban boards. The UI is simple and clean... nothing fancy, just pure functionality.

Kanban Tool offers true kanban board functionality with an amazing number of features and customization abilities not found in other Kanban products. Kanban Tool lets you create Kanban boards of any size and style. Start with a default simple board and expand columns and swimlanes as needed. Customize the cards by various types, as well as customize the fields you wish to display. Kanban Tool starts with 11 fields and lets you add another 15 custom fields. Reconfigure your board and choose from about 2 dozen power up apps to make your experience better.

Kanban Tool avoided the eye candy most other developers often rely on to bring customers on-board. They left well enough alone. No fancy UI's, just truly functional product. In hind-sight, this is not necessarily a CON, but thought it deserved to be mentioned.

Ran K.
Ran K.
Software Engineer in Israel
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to disseminate and monitor team tasks

Kommentare: great tool overall.

Kanban is used by many departments for tasks. We are able to track and disseminate tasks to team members and know were additional resources are needed. Very intuitive UI interface.

unable to sort tickets visually, search tool can be improved much more to do quick and more in depth search.

Antwort von Shore Labs

We highly recommend sorting cards by any chosen criteria, by right-clicking an empty space between cards in any column.

Director Of Technical Services in
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Very efficient

Kommentare: Kanban tool does what it claims to be best at facilitating smooth team collaboration in an easy, no-nonsense way. Love the new design they've brought out, love the ease of creating new projects, love the maintenance-free time tracking, love their quick support team.

This is probably one of the 3 easiest to get to know applications I have come across.

Not the best mobile support, I'm afraid.

Simone F.
Laboratory Assistant and Webmaster in Italien
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Effective tool to master your personal and team productivity

Kommentare: The overall experience is fantastic because you can take note of every activity and make it done for sure!
Also it's funny to move cards and customize their colour, the visual impact is actually helping your work.
Finally a word must be said on Support Service: they are very professional!

The flexibility in task organisation, swim lanes are fantastic to group related tasks. The possibility to add details, files, checklists, is great! Also remainders and priority&due dates are very useful.

The software is free only for 2 users, this limitation is quite strict.

Casmin G.
Casmin G.
Public Relations Specialist in USA
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for productivity.

Kommentare: Improved efficiency and team output.

It's a great tool to improve team productivity. Whether you're in software development, sales, or marketing, it's awesome. You can easily view everyone's tasks on one board and then assign new ones, rate tasks based on difficulty and time needed, set deadlines, and more.

It is the best tool for project tracking and staying on task and productive. The only little complaint I have is that unless you log in, you can't easily see all the changes that have been made.

Edgar R.
Edgar R.
Consultor en comunicación y tecnologías de información in Mexiko
Museen & Institutionen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A great jump for Kanban boards online

Kommentare: Using the trial version lets you play around with all the features for 15 days, plus someone from Kanban Tool's team wrote to me to be by my side in case I needed some guidance. Multi-language support is also available and cross app implementation (including a mobile version for Android an iOS) makes it a very rich and powerful tool.

Implementing Kanban boards on any industry not only helps improving time, resources and making life easier... If you know how to implement them. It's not that troublesome and thats what is great about this tool, finally a version online that is easily editable and adapted to your project needs is at your fingertips. No wonder why so many great companies are among their clients.

It's a little pricey for the small project manager but for bigger and more ambitious managers is this worth every penny.

Mary grace E.
Unit Head in Philippinen
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Efficient Kanban Tool

I love using this tool because I can easily manage and track the status of my projects. It helps to my team to update their assignments from time to time.

Limited user for the free version. A little bit expensive but worth it for the organizations to make it better.

Marie kris S.
Process Engineer in Philippinen
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Manage Tool

I like this tool in managing and deliberations of task to my team. I can easily organized the activities and monitor their work.

So far I have no negative experienced in this software. The functions and features are very great and easy to use.

Charlotte M.
Communications Officer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent on-the-go tool for working from home and in the office

Like a lot of people, I’ve been working from home more often, sometimes going into the office once or twice a week. I was fed up with lugging my several notebooks around with me. I also felt uninspired when I saw my untidy rushed squiggles on a page. My colleague introduced me to Kanban tool, and I’ve been using it ever since. My favourite feature is the checklist when it is on display! I love the satisfaction of ticking it off my list, whilst still being able to see my achievements.

I have the free version, which is great because it’s free. However a few things slightly annoy me. One being how different sized boxes don’t fit together seamlessly. Imagine a game of Tetris, each shape fits neatly against the other. This is the opposite unless all your boxes are the same size, and if you have varying sized checklists then this is impossible.

Director Of Strategic Sales, IDX Works in USA
51-200 Mitarbeiter

I used this with a small startup in the Philippines and it worked well.

Kommentare: An easy visual for a team that spoke two different languages. There were also members of the sales team that had very minimal experience with project management requirements, documentation, and technology as a whole. The visual ease of this tool created less stress and everyone knew what expectations were required yesterday, today, and tomorrow. What held them up, what actions they had that held others in limbo, and of course the ability to celebrate in unison when the team accomplished a goal.

Language and cultural differences didn't slow down the learning of the team. The visual ease of the tool is phenomenal. Recording important files, checklists, due dates, and handoffs became very smooth.

There were older execs on the board that still preferred to see a Gantt chart for the integration of different services. This flies against what Kanban was meant to do. There was no easy way to export a report and create a Gantt chart for others. External reporting as a whole is not easy.

Soumalya N.
Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Kanban Board

Kommentare: Better than Leankit board or other project management tools on licensing and management perspective

Organized way of managing cards dedicated board and proper lanes More controlled way of Moving cards More scalability to add subtasks and metrics

Its not very intuitive in designing Should be more user centric on access level

Manuel T.
Marketing Director in USA

A Must Have Low Cost and Extremely Intuitive Tool To Have

Kommentare: This has been a must have tool for me to organize everything I need to do. Without it, I would be incapable of getting anything done.

This tool is easy to use and doesn't require any training. The low cost is definitely a plus.

It isn't extremely sophisticated but I wasn't looking for anything like that anyways so I don't really see that as a negative.

Larry P.
Podcast Host in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Podcast Kanban

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: As a podcast host I have to organize guests, recording dates, supporters, releases, etc. Kanban Tool has streamlined my day to day tasks and makes it easy to see what stage I'm in with each task.

I am by nature not a well organized person. Ideas swirl around my head just like the scraps of paper with tasks and information on my desk or floor. My wife told me about the kanban idea and I searched online and found Kanban Tool. The first week I used it was by far the most productive week I've had in modern history. Super easy to use. Very intuitive for even the most basic user.

At this point I am still exploring the software and have not found a weakness.