Über Kanban Tool

Kanban Tool ist ein visuelles Projektmanagement für die Visualisierung und Optimierung von Arbeitsabläufen und Teamzusammenarbeit in Echtzeit.

Erfahre mehr über Kanban Tool

No shortcomings yet for my use but will update if I uncover any.

Bewertungen zu Kanban Tool

Kanban Tool hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 157 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kanban Tool bereits verwendet?

Maximiliano
Geschäftsführer in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mit Kanban in ein geordnetes Projekt

Das kanban System hat mir geholfen meine Projekte effizient und zeitlich zu erledigen.

Ich konnte in der kurzen Zeit keine Nachteile oder negative Punkte bisher erkennen.

Advisor in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Match of Capability and Efficiency

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have found the Kanban Tool effective enough to build our business (and personal) process steps around it's natural capabilities so that our teams can work on multiple boards with the proper access protections. The single-sign on capability makes it easy to ensure authentication and convenient log-in. Having full control over columns, swimlanes, card types and card templates makes each board unique in how it addresses the need of that board. The Power-Ups are also really nice optional elements that add capability with full control for each board independently.

I've been a user of Kanban Tool for many years now. It was initially selected to support a high school competitive robotics team, but it quickly became my recommendation for my personal and corporate Kanban needs. The standout capability that I like over competing tools (such as MS Planner) is the convenience of taking a tasking email sent to me and forwarding it to a specific board with optional identifiers for swimlane, column, card type, assigned user, priority, and due date. This ensures that no task sent by email ever gets lost and is positioned to be processed immediately. It also allows me to use Siri to create tickets throughout my day.

There's nothing that I would change about the Kanban Tool.

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment Consultant in Panama
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kanban Tool, a fully adaptive tool for the execution of agile projects.

Kommentare: Kanban Tool has unlimited use to maintain order and structure in practically all the activities that we can plan in an organization, what we do with the Kanban Tool and with a whiteboard depends on our imagination and how we like to work. The tool faithfully meets the objectives and is an excellent support to achieve a transparent and successful execution, in addition to not only maintaining control with our work team but also keeping our clients informed about the progress.

Definitely, by using a board in Kanban Tool, we can considerably increase our productivity in the execution of projects and streamline our work team. In addition, by using the time estimation reports and graphs offered by the platform, we can monitor the performance of our staff and generate graphs that allow us to continuously improve our work process, without having to wait until the end to know exactly the efficiency. . individual or group.Another great feature is that we can make our team work in small groups, combined with team members from different departments and achieve more dynamic results without clutter, since the contributions of all people are based on well-defined tasks, with estimates of time and total visualization by the entire work team.

Kanban Tool has become a tool for daily use for the execution of projects that require the participation of technical personnel, also for software development, completing tasks in a project, providing services and much more. However, I think that for large projects, we should invest time to correctly plan our boards and not design them with too many cards. I particularly prefer to separate the project into stages and design a dashboard for each one of them, and in this way I can more easily manage the activities and not generate views with too much information.

Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I expected more

It is a good projects and task management tool, visual and easy-to-use. But as I've used other tools already, I'm not impressed with this one. It's cheap.

I advise you to try it out and see for yourself if this one fits your needs or not. For us Trello and Evernote are better but you might be delighted by it.

Isael Alexander
Isael Alexander
Network and Comunication Analyst in Dominikanische Republik
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The tool that takes your projects to another nicel

Kommentare: It really is one of the best project management tools, managing tasks has never been so easy

The most impressive thing about this tool is that it is super easy to manage projects and tasks, users adapt very quickly and easily to using it

I don't really like the way of displaying the tasks, it's kind of obsolete. I really think it can be made a little more suitable for today compared to others.

Isaiah
Isaiah
Telecom Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kanban Tool user of 5 years

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good, quick setup, customization, and the support group was very responsive to any challenges I experienced with the product.

When I became a project manager, I originally discovered Kanban Tools and wanted a visual way of tracking small sub-projects with short life cycles. It was easy to set up and adjust to the project's demands.

Today, I can't think of any cons, as most of them have been worked out. However, I will suggest more ideas to improve Kanban Tools with continued use.

Candidate in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Supercharging my Job Search

Kommentare: My overall experience with Kanban has been excellent. I would definitely recommend.

I love how simple and easy it is to set up and use. I think the AI integration is seamless and helpful. I also think it's wonderful how many of their features they don't hide behind a paywall and yet there is still great benefit to the paid version.

The visuals are a bit simplistic. I would love it to be a bit more streamlined.

Alarik
Account Manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Life savior!

Kommentare: Absolutely love it. It helps me and my collogues to easy our workflow and communication.

It really helps to save time and effort in your workflow. Flexibility, you can build your own board with features that you need.

Actually I can't really say what I like the least, because I didn't find it yet.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ease of use and functionality

Kommentare: Overall positive so far. It provides me with the fundamental pieces that I need to implement Agile practices into my business to stay on top of things.

The initial setup was easy as I was looking for a simple Kanban tool that I could integrate into my business quickly and with little cost.

The navigation was less intuitive than I expected at first, but learning the flow was not difficult.

Mariano
Mariano
Jefe in Spanien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and intuitive tool

Kommentare: Use in combination with Todoist, combining it through Zapier. This way I have the best of both worlds and I manage the work using few resources.

Execute well the metaphor of physical panel on the wall with all the power of online tools.

It is necessary to be organized not to overturn too much information and that the boards do not become unmanageable.

Martín Marcelo
Sales Manager in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I NEEDED TO CHANGE THE TOOL THAT I WAS USING

Kommentare: Very positive, In one day I changed the tool I had to Kanban

Flexible, easily adaptable to my needs, visually simple

At the moment everything I have used is ok

USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Flexible, Intuitive Time and Task Management

Kommentare: I was recently on the hunt for a task management tool that I could run separate from the commercial products used at my workplace. This would allow me to add in personal tasks and lower level tasks that weren't appropriate to track in the enterprise boards I was a part of. I came upon Kanban Tool and was immediately impressed by the set up options; At a basic level, you already have access to basic, time and event driven Kanban boards, as well as several types of team boards for collaboration. From there, you can further customize the columns, number of lanes, and functions. You can import and export tasks through .csv and and calendar, making everything portable. In practice, I was impressed with the simplicity of the cards on the board. They can be created by color, helpful when trying to manage a bunch of different workflows like I am. At a glance, I can also see the priority, days until due (or past due days!), and the number of sub-tasks within a card. That's right - You can set up checklists WITHIN the card, which is hugely useful. If you like to have a card for each subtask, you can do that to, and mark subsequent tasks as blocked until the subtask is complete. I also enabled a cool extra that causes cards to "fade" over time, giving another visual cue to things that aren't getting done. Time tracking for each task was a bit of a revelation. Once I got in the habit of shifting every task I was working (The timer starts as soon as you put it in the "in progress" zone), I got really good info on what type of tasks were chewing up time, and even on the fact that I was working on a lot of things throughout the day that I didn't think to track. Finally, Kanban Tool offers what they call "Power-ups", which are basically plugins. The ones I have been really excited about are the ability to attach files to Dropbox or Onedrive, a custom Chromecast feature that allows the board to be cast up to a TV (Great for my family chore board in particular!), and one that allows you to manipulate checklists without opening cards. In the end, the only real niggle I had with the product was that while I can manually arrange cards in the To Do area (I use multiple swim lanes), one lane can't be longer than the others. I am an enthusiastic product researcher, so I was a bit surprised when my productivity management hunt just lost steam after starting with Kanban Tool. For flexibility and daily use, I couldn't ask for more.

Flexibility, extensibility, intuitive interface.

Not being able to fully manually arrange to do items.

Stefan
CEO in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to start, use and at least one very important USP

You can start really easy and grow while using. The Setup is made very fast and the Powerups helps to not overload your Board. But the most useful feature which I didn't find anywhere else so far is, that you can show the ToDo-List of every card in the Board from the Beginning (always on). You don't need to expand it every time you want to look whats to do. Great feature! Hint: Check the PowerUps in Settings!

You have to take care how much Cards you pin to the board becaus it can get look overloaded fast. The missing of "EPIC" leads to use Swimlines as Epic (which works surprisingly good), but makes the board big in some cases. In General, Dependencys between the Cards can be created and Cards can be linked, but there is no visible Dependency on the Board itself (f.e. cards in cards ore somethind like that). On the other side, this is a good opportunity to not over-administrate your work ;-)

Miguel
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Kanban board that caters to any needs

Kommentare: Kanban Tool is truly one of the best Kanban applications I have seen. It is definitely a Kanban purist, providing functionality beyond simple boards with drag and drop functionality. It provides plenty of features to make this a very functional application for environments who truly embrace the use of Kanban boards. The UI is simple and clean... nothing fancy, just pure functionality.

Kanban Tool offers true kanban board functionality with an amazing number of features and customization abilities not found in other Kanban products. Kanban Tool lets you create Kanban boards of any size and style. Start with a default simple board and expand columns and swimlanes as needed. Customize the cards by various types, as well as customize the fields you wish to display. Kanban Tool starts with 11 fields and lets you add another 15 custom fields. Reconfigure your board and choose from about 2 dozen power up apps to make your experience better.

Kanban Tool avoided the eye candy most other developers often rely on to bring customers on-board. They left well enough alone. No fancy UI's, just truly functional product. In hind-sight, this is not necessarily a CON, but thought it deserved to be mentioned.

Ran
Ran
Software Engineer in Israel
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to disseminate and monitor team tasks

Kommentare: great tool overall.

Kanban is used by many departments for tasks. We are able to track and disseminate tasks to team members and know were additional resources are needed. Very intuitive UI interface.

unable to sort tickets visually, search tool can be improved much more to do quick and more in depth search.

Antwort von Shore Labs

We highly recommend sorting cards by any chosen criteria, by right-clicking an empty space between cards in any column.

Anthony
Anthony
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Immediate Visibility into my workflow

Kommentare: I was looking for a tool to create an actual view of my production environment and good flow metrics. In a very short period of time I have created a view that matches the flow of my work and is also able to adapt. The ability to create workstations for each phase of work and to subdivide those into working and waiting states has given me positive control of my orders. The ability to create swimlanes for expedited work and to visually highlight blockages makes it possible to better visualize the real state of our work.

Ability to have multiple tiers within a column that allows me to build out a real view of my process. Clarity of the view on screen to improve visibility of the process Potential to present the board on a larger screen in the workspace to provide live visibility of the state of work Initial reporting that provides basic metrics

I would like a little more reporting granularity so I can see and analyze times work spends sitting and show that in a graphical way. I would like a tighter restriction on WIP limits. It is present but not enforced.

Agile Coach & Consultant in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

A great tool to use as a freelance consultant

Kommentare: For me the best tool for simple use on a personal (or small team) basis.

Its very minimalistic design style and intuitive handling. It's very quickly and easily set up and doesn't take long to get used to. Can really recommend when trying to organize multiple personal/business projects. Best of all, it's free!

Adding and collaborating with other team members/customers on a board requires a premium subscription - but that's fair, i guess ;)

Nathan
Coordonnateur in Kanada
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kanban tool for keeping track of projects and developments

Kommentare: I use it to keep track of all my ongoing tasks. The flexibility of the cards and categories means that I can easily track requests that are ongoing, on pause, that require immediate action, etc.

I love that I can really customize the cards. This is the only tool that allowed me to create flexible cards that fit my varied uses.

I found that the android app was less polished than I would have liked, but I don't use it so it's not an issue for me.

Charlotte
Communications Officer in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent on-the-go tool for working from home and in the office

Like a lot of people, I’ve been working from home more often, sometimes going into the office once or twice a week. I was fed up with lugging my several notebooks around with me. I also felt uninspired when I saw my untidy rushed squiggles on a page. My colleague introduced me to Kanban tool, and I’ve been using it ever since. My favourite feature is the checklist when it is on display! I love the satisfaction of ticking it off my list, whilst still being able to see my achievements.

I have the free version, which is great because it’s free. However a few things slightly annoy me. One being how different sized boxes don’t fit together seamlessly. Imagine a game of Tetris, each shape fits neatly against the other. This is the opposite unless all your boxes are the same size, and if you have varying sized checklists then this is impossible.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Managing daily work

The ability to color-code an put into customized swimlanes, gives a great overview of tasks and deadlines. The ability to take notes in tasks provides the option to have both an agile management tool and a document handling system in one place.

I have not found any shortcomings in my use of Kanban tool, I have reached out to the support team, as I felt I was missing a feature, and they were quick to respond and guide me to the needed solution

Edgar
Edgar
Consultor en comunicación y tecnologías de información in Mexiko
Museen & Institutionen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great jump for Kanban boards online

Kommentare: Using the trial version lets you play around with all the features for 15 days, plus someone from Kanban Tool's team wrote to me to be by my side in case I needed some guidance. Multi-language support is also available and cross app implementation (including a mobile version for Android an iOS) makes it a very rich and powerful tool.

Implementing Kanban boards on any industry not only helps improving time, resources and making life easier... If you know how to implement them. It's not that troublesome and thats what is great about this tool, finally a version online that is easily editable and adapted to your project needs is at your fingertips. No wonder why so many great companies are among their clients.

It's a little pricey for the small project manager but for bigger and more ambitious managers is this worth every penny.

A good tool to divide the work into parts, write each element on a card and put on the board

Division of labour Columns with names to illustrate where each element is in the workflow. Assigns well-defined limits to the amount of elements that may be in progress in every moment of work flow. It measures the delivery time and optimizes it to make delivery as short as possible. -Measure the delivery time and optimizes the process to make the delivery time as small and predictable as possible. -It has a panel dedicated to statistics, which is very suitable in the analysis of the work done over a period of time

the free version is limited to two users and two tables, if you want to add more users and tables you have to choose the paid option, in addition the free version is used to manage only simple projects with small teams

Cushla
Roster Coordinator in Neuseeland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Customise to Suit

Kommentare: We now have visibility and tracking on the process. KPIs are measurable. Steps and responsibilities are clear.

Kanban Tool has the flexibility to suit an incredibly wide range of uses. Can be used to track teamwork, process task management, or project developments, as best suits the user's needs.

The formatting and loading of initial information for our use, was straightforward but time consuming. It's now maintainable as part of the workflow.

Sasan
CEO in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So good

Kommentare: So useful, user friendly and a lot of features that make my tasks sweet to handle

I am using Kanban Tool for both my business and personal tasks. I have started a new startup and it's important to not forget tasks and track the time of every task. share my board to colleagues and ask them to use it. Kanban supports lot's of features which they are so useful. It is so user friendly and easy to use. A lot of things happen with a simple drag and drop.

There are different features which I don't need them.

Ganesh
Ganesh
Principal Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Kanban Tool

Kommentare: Helps me keep myself organized with my work on professional and personal front with multiple boards.

Ease of use, tracking on Mobile and multiple desktops with real time data sync

There should be a provision to get rid of the completed tasks while maintaining history.