Über Kanban Tool

Kanban Tool ist ein visuelles Projektmanagement für die Visualisierung und Optimierung von Arbeitsabläufen und Teamzusammenarbeit in Echtzeit.

Erfahre mehr über Kanban Tool

Like a lot of people, I’ve been working from home more often, sometimes going into the office once or twice a week.

No shortcomings yet for my use but will update if I uncover any.

Bewertungen zu Kanban Tool

Kanban Tool hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kanban Tool bereits verwendet?

Maximiliano
Geschäftsführer in Deutschland
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mit Kanban in ein geordnetes Projekt

Das kanban System hat mir geholfen meine Projekte effizient und zeitlich zu erledigen.

Ich konnte in der kurzen Zeit keine Nachteile oder negative Punkte bisher erkennen.

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment Consultant in Panama
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kanban Tool, a fully adaptive tool for the execution of agile projects.

Kommentare: Kanban Tool has unlimited use to maintain order and structure in practically all the activities that we can plan in an organization, what we do with the Kanban Tool and with a whiteboard depends on our imagination and how we like to work. The tool faithfully meets the objectives and is an excellent support to achieve a transparent and successful execution, in addition to not only maintaining control with our work team but also keeping our clients informed about the progress.

Definitely, by using a board in Kanban Tool, we can considerably increase our productivity in the execution of projects and streamline our work team. In addition, by using the time estimation reports and graphs offered by the platform, we can monitor the performance of our staff and generate graphs that allow us to continuously improve our work process, without having to wait until the end to know exactly the efficiency. . individual or group.Another great feature is that we can make our team work in small groups, combined with team members from different departments and achieve more dynamic results without clutter, since the contributions of all people are based on well-defined tasks, with estimates of time and total visualization by the entire work team.

Kanban Tool has become a tool for daily use for the execution of projects that require the participation of technical personnel, also for software development, completing tasks in a project, providing services and much more. However, I think that for large projects, we should invest time to correctly plan our boards and not design them with too many cards. I particularly prefer to separate the project into stages and design a dashboard for each one of them, and in this way I can more easily manage the activities and not generate views with too much information.

Alex
Project Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Light-to-Medium Weight Tool

Kommentare: I love this tool. It's exactly what I need, and customization is a breeze. If you're new to task boards and/or have a smaller, simpler team or workflows, start with this before you dive into the deep end with Atlassian or other products, especially if your focus is more on "seeing the big picture" than keeping a detailed log of work across a large number of team members

It does everything I need from a Kanban Board out of the box, does so intuitively, and does not get bogged down in optimizations/extra features. However, if you want them, they're easy to implement.

It feels more like it was designed and documented by engineers rather than sales staff, and its no-frills design is a big selling point for me, but others may disagree. It's "simple out of the box, opt-in to additional features" also means a little more upfront configuration, but I still think it's good design. A few minor nice-to-have features (colored tags, saving multiple filtered views) might be missing or paywalled, but I haven't explored all the possibilities in their documentation yet.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira, Trello und Planview AdaptiveWork

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kanban Tool: Free out of the box use of swimlanes, expand/collapse swimlanes and columns, easy filters, splitting columns into sub-columns, expanding width of columns to be more than 1-card wide, etc. A lot of the clever visualization ideas I've seen in books like "Making Work Visible" and "Personal Kanban" are possible here that would be impossible or a nightmare to configure in other products I've tried.

Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I expected more

It is a good projects and task management tool, visual and easy-to-use. But as I've used other tools already, I'm not impressed with this one. It's cheap.

I advise you to try it out and see for yourself if this one fits your needs or not. For us Trello and Evernote are better but you might be delighted by it.

Candidate in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Supercharging my Job Search

Kommentare: My overall experience with Kanban has been excellent. I would definitely recommend.

I love how simple and easy it is to set up and use. I think the AI integration is seamless and helpful. I also think it's wonderful how many of their features they don't hide behind a paywall and yet there is still great benefit to the paid version.

The visuals are a bit simplistic. I would love it to be a bit more streamlined.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Trello und Asana

Warum Kanban Tool gewählt wurde: Much of what I wanted to do was hidden behind a paywall that didn't feel worth it to me.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kanban Tool: It really came down to the features per dollar spent. Much of what I needed is available in the free plan.

Isaiah
Isaiah
Telecom Engineer in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kanban Tool user of 5 years

Kommentare: My overall experience has been good, quick setup, customization, and the support group was very responsive to any challenges I experienced with the product.

When I became a project manager, I originally discovered Kanban Tools and wanted a visual way of tracking small sub-projects with short life cycles. It was easy to set up and adjust to the project's demands.

Today, I can't think of any cons, as most of them have been worked out. However, I will suggest more ideas to improve Kanban Tools with continued use.

Trineka
Executive Officer in Neuseeland
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent

Kommentare: I can't believe how user friendly Kanban Tool is. We have used the physical Kanban board in the past, but using it online is great when one of us is offsite, we can easily check or add to our boards.

Having completed the Agile Foundation Course a few years ago, the Kanban Tool was a real find. It is quick, effective and good use of both our time. We have a quick 'stand-up' every day to look at the board and what each of us have added. We love the fact it is easy to move tasks around, add check lists, due dates and new boards and assign tasks to each other.

It may just be a feature I haven't discovered, but I would like to make the actual board wider across the page.

Richard
Mortgage Broker in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kanban Tool For Mortgage Brokerage

Kommentare: I have spent 6 months looking for a cost effective Kanban tool. I have tried multiple CRM systems and Kanban tools throughout all of which have appeared overly complex, daunting and off putting without ever really giving me what I need as a sole trader. Kanbans flexibility, affordable low monthly cost and system functionality is perfect for me as a mortgage broker. I would gladly (and have) recommended this to other colleagues in the industry.

Easy to Use Quick to Set up Reminders linked to email and outlook calendar Personalisation features allow this to meet the needs of my business Multiple Boards available Future dated reminders for product renewals can be set.

Email task reminders take you direct to the clients card however sometimes for a client I can have multiple tasks so having the email specific to the task that is due that day would save time reviewing your clients card to establish which task is due on that given day.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Salesforce Sales Cloud, monday.com, Mailchimp, Asana und Smartsheet

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kanban Tool: Ease of use. Ability to personalise cards ABility to have multiple boards Cost

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Ease of use and functionality

Kommentare: Overall positive so far. It provides me with the fundamental pieces that I need to implement Agile practices into my business to stay on top of things.

The initial setup was easy as I was looking for a simple Kanban tool that I could integrate into my business quickly and with little cost.

The navigation was less intuitive than I expected at first, but learning the flow was not difficult.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Jira

Warum Kanban Tool gewählt wurde: While I liked the Atlassian product line, at the time I was not using all the features and needed something slimmer and faster for just the Kanban board.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Jira und Confluence

Mariano
Mariano
Jefe in Spanien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible and intuitive tool

Kommentare: Use in combination with Todoist, combining it through Zapier. This way I have the best of both worlds and I manage the work using few resources.

Execute well the metaphor of physical panel on the wall with all the power of online tools.

It is necessary to be organized not to overturn too much information and that the boards do not become unmanageable.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asana

Warum Kanban Tool gewählt wurde: Trello lacks the tools to measure the progress of the work.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kanban Tool: Because he lacks the tools to measure work.

Computer-Vernetzung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kanban

I love this software because I can take control yo my projects without forgets any tasks

At this moment I can't find something I don't like. Good software for sure

USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Flexible, Intuitive Time and Task Management

Kommentare: I was recently on the hunt for a task management tool that I could run separate from the commercial products used at my workplace. This would allow me to add in personal tasks and lower level tasks that weren't appropriate to track in the enterprise boards I was a part of. I came upon Kanban Tool and was immediately impressed by the set up options; At a basic level, you already have access to basic, time and event driven Kanban boards, as well as several types of team boards for collaboration. From there, you can further customize the columns, number of lanes, and functions. You can import and export tasks through .csv and and calendar, making everything portable. In practice, I was impressed with the simplicity of the cards on the board. They can be created by color, helpful when trying to manage a bunch of different workflows like I am. At a glance, I can also see the priority, days until due (or past due days!), and the number of sub-tasks within a card. That's right - You can set up checklists WITHIN the card, which is hugely useful. If you like to have a card for each subtask, you can do that to, and mark subsequent tasks as blocked until the subtask is complete. I also enabled a cool extra that causes cards to "fade" over time, giving another visual cue to things that aren't getting done. Time tracking for each task was a bit of a revelation. Once I got in the habit of shifting every task I was working (The timer starts as soon as you put it in the "in progress" zone), I got really good info on what type of tasks were chewing up time, and even on the fact that I was working on a lot of things throughout the day that I didn't think to track. Finally, Kanban Tool offers what they call "Power-ups", which are basically plugins. The ones I have been really excited about are the ability to attach files to Dropbox or Onedrive, a custom Chromecast feature that allows the board to be cast up to a TV (Great for my family chore board in particular!), and one that allows you to manipulate checklists without opening cards. In the end, the only real niggle I had with the product was that while I can manually arrange cards in the To Do area (I use multiple swim lanes), one lane can't be longer than the others. I am an enthusiastic product researcher, so I was a bit surprised when my productivity management hunt just lost steam after starting with Kanban Tool. For flexibility and daily use, I couldn't ask for more.

Flexibility, extensibility, intuitive interface.

Not being able to fully manually arrange to do items.

Stefan
CEO in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to start, use and at least one very important USP

You can start really easy and grow while using. The Setup is made very fast and the Powerups helps to not overload your Board. But the most useful feature which I didn't find anywhere else so far is, that you can show the ToDo-List of every card in the Board from the Beginning (always on). You don't need to expand it every time you want to look whats to do. Great feature! Hint: Check the PowerUps in Settings!

You have to take care how much Cards you pin to the board becaus it can get look overloaded fast. The missing of "EPIC" leads to use Swimlines as Epic (which works surprisingly good), but makes the board big in some cases. In General, Dependencys between the Cards can be created and Cards can be linked, but there is no visible Dependency on the Board itself (f.e. cards in cards ore somethind like that). On the other side, this is a good opportunity to not over-administrate your work ;-)

Miguel
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Kanban board that caters to any needs

Kommentare: Kanban Tool is truly one of the best Kanban applications I have seen. It is definitely a Kanban purist, providing functionality beyond simple boards with drag and drop functionality. It provides plenty of features to make this a very functional application for environments who truly embrace the use of Kanban boards. The UI is simple and clean... nothing fancy, just pure functionality.

Kanban Tool offers true kanban board functionality with an amazing number of features and customization abilities not found in other Kanban products. Kanban Tool lets you create Kanban boards of any size and style. Start with a default simple board and expand columns and swimlanes as needed. Customize the cards by various types, as well as customize the fields you wish to display. Kanban Tool starts with 11 fields and lets you add another 15 custom fields. Reconfigure your board and choose from about 2 dozen power up apps to make your experience better.

Kanban Tool avoided the eye candy most other developers often rely on to bring customers on-board. They left well enough alone. No fancy UI's, just truly functional product. In hind-sight, this is not necessarily a CON, but thought it deserved to be mentioned.

Casmin
Casmin
Public Relations Specialist in USA
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for productivity.

Kommentare: Improved efficiency and team output.

It's a great tool to improve team productivity. Whether you're in software development, sales, or marketing, it's awesome. You can easily view everyone's tasks on one board and then assign new ones, rate tasks based on difficulty and time needed, set deadlines, and more.

It is the best tool for project tracking and staying on task and productive. The only little complaint I have is that unless you log in, you can't easily see all the changes that have been made.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kanban helps everyone build a more dynamic workflow.

Kommentare: Love it

The organization and ability to track Jira tickets and issues. To see where every project is at in real time with documentation.

Easy to integrate once our engineers got used to it. As we scaled, it was a challenge to move from Slack and email (old habits die hard) but this board helped us as we grew. And we grew exponentially in the past 2 years.

Marie Kris
Process Engineer in Philippinen
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Manage Tool

I like this tool in managing and deliberations of task to my team. I can easily organized the activities and monitor their work.

So far I have no negative experienced in this software. The functions and features are very great and easy to use.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Managing daily work

The ability to color-code an put into customized swimlanes, gives a great overview of tasks and deadlines. The ability to take notes in tasks provides the option to have both an agile management tool and a document handling system in one place.

I have not found any shortcomings in my use of Kanban tool, I have reached out to the support team, as I felt I was missing a feature, and they were quick to respond and guide me to the needed solution

Edgar
Edgar
Consultor en comunicación y tecnologías de información in Mexiko
Museen & Institutionen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great jump for Kanban boards online

Kommentare: Using the trial version lets you play around with all the features for 15 days, plus someone from Kanban Tool's team wrote to me to be by my side in case I needed some guidance. Multi-language support is also available and cross app implementation (including a mobile version for Android an iOS) makes it a very rich and powerful tool.

Implementing Kanban boards on any industry not only helps improving time, resources and making life easier... If you know how to implement them. It's not that troublesome and thats what is great about this tool, finally a version online that is easily editable and adapted to your project needs is at your fingertips. No wonder why so many great companies are among their clients.

It's a little pricey for the small project manager but for bigger and more ambitious managers is this worth every penny.

A good tool to divide the work into parts, write each element on a card and put on the board

Division of labour Columns with names to illustrate where each element is in the workflow. Assigns well-defined limits to the amount of elements that may be in progress in every moment of work flow. It measures the delivery time and optimizes it to make delivery as short as possible. -Measure the delivery time and optimizes the process to make the delivery time as small and predictable as possible. -It has a panel dedicated to statistics, which is very suitable in the analysis of the work done over a period of time

the free version is limited to two users and two tables, if you want to add more users and tables you have to choose the paid option, in addition the free version is used to manage only simple projects with small teams

Cushla
Roster Coordinator in Neuseeland
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Customise to Suit

Kommentare: We now have visibility and tracking on the process. KPIs are measurable. Steps and responsibilities are clear.

Kanban Tool has the flexibility to suit an incredibly wide range of uses. Can be used to track teamwork, process task management, or project developments, as best suits the user's needs.

The formatting and loading of initial information for our use, was straightforward but time consuming. It's now maintainable as part of the workflow.

Sasan
CEO in UK
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So good

Kommentare: So useful, user friendly and a lot of features that make my tasks sweet to handle

I am using Kanban Tool for both my business and personal tasks. I have started a new startup and it's important to not forget tasks and track the time of every task. share my board to colleagues and ask them to use it. Kanban supports lot's of features which they are so useful. It is so user friendly and easy to use. A lot of things happen with a simple drag and drop.

There are different features which I don't need them.

Ganesh
Ganesh
Principal Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best Kanban Tool

Kommentare: Helps me keep myself organized with my work on professional and personal front with multiple boards.

Ease of use, tracking on Mobile and multiple desktops with real time data sync

There should be a provision to get rid of the completed tasks while maintaining history.

José
José
Jose in Spanien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great and easy to use!

Kommentare: Kanban Tool is real Kanban. I use it for manage flow my own load or work and limit my work in progress (wip). The first thing I do every day is to check Kanban and planning the day.

Very helpful tool to organize and prioritize your task easily. First time using Kan Ban and It’s very easy to get introduced in the Agile tool. Today we have a lot of apps, and opportunities to work with, but some are not helpful, that’s not the case. I’m using it since the very first moment I joined. Happy user.

The free version only two boards, and I'd like to have more, but It's easy to solve it 😊

Thomas
Scrum Master in Österreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Manage your now via Kanban Tool

Kommentare: I could easily use Kanban tool to try out the idea of Manage your now by building a Kanban board with the suggested swim lanes and columns, thanks to the flexibility it offers.

Flexibility got me. I love, how I am able to group all the tasks, use oh so many colors, a personalized background, and much more. And all of that in the free version!

It offers so many possibilities how to be remioneded of an due task, exept one: some sort of pop-up on the kanban board.